The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Cody Rhodes arrives, pleased with himself for what he did to A.J., he grins as he gets dirty looks from the backstage workers

Dolph Ziggler arrives focused on his title match

David Otunga sitting in his office
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Tumblr_m6gkdzicR31roljeuo1_500

>>>The crowd has already begun surrounding the WWE Raw arena as the superstars begin to arrive at the arena on this later Sunday afternoon. The crowd all murmur to themselves about who they have met already and who else is coming to the arena when they hear the sound of a car flying towards the arena at high speed and the crowd turns to look and see and the car is noticeable and the crowd goes wild with some cheers and a couple of boos from those major Miz haters as the black Dodge Viper of The Miz pulls into the arena and shuts off as Miz presses the button and stops the car. Miz pays the car parker a tip of twenty dollars and walks on with the gleaming WWE Championship back on his shoulder for now a third reign as the champion. The crowd yell different things at Miz as he taunts to them by holding up the WWE Championship and the major Miz fans yell out in loud ear piercing cheers! Miz grins from ear to ear and pauses in the middle of walking up the pathway inside the building, turns to the crowd and raises up his title one more time and then he puts up his finger to silence the crowd and as the crowd goes silent, The Miz clears his throat. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"I'm The Miz! And I'm..... [The crowd finishes his sentence before he could but then changes it up.] THE WWE CHAMPION!"

>>>The Miz then gets a loud chant from the crowd and turns to walk inside the arena with a now rather large smirk on his face as he walks through the front door all decked out in a balck suit with blue tie and under shirt with a pair of shades but the best accessory that The Miz is wearing in this place is that WWE Championship and as The Miz walks through the hallways he recieves looks of disgust and pure jealousy from his fellow workers and other fellow superstar that hate him just because he was the better man than Alex Riley and now The Miz is the WWE Champion for a third tome so as he walks down the WWE halls he is looked at as the best in the game but most people hate to have to admit it. <<<
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:12 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Tumblr_m6gkdzicR31roljeuo1_500

>>>The crowd has already begun surrounding the WWE Raw arena as the superstars begin to arrive at the arena on this later Sunday afternoon. The crowd all murmur to themselves about who they have met already and who else is coming to the arena when they hear the sound of a car flying towards the arena at high speed and the crowd turns to look and see and the car is noticeable and the crowd goes wild with some cheers and a couple of boos from those major Miz haters as the black Dodge Viper of The Miz pulls into the arena and shuts off as Miz presses the button and stops the car. Miz pays the car parker a tip of twenty dollars and walks on with the gleaming WWE Championship back on his shoulder for now a third reign as the champion. The crowd yell different things at Miz as he taunts to them by holding up the WWE Championship and the major Miz fans yell out in loud ear piercing cheers! Miz grins from ear to ear and pauses in the middle of walking up the pathway inside the building, turns to the crowd and raises up his title one more time and then he puts up his finger to silence the crowd and as the crowd goes silent, The Miz clears his throat. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"I'm The Miz! And I'm..... [The crowd finishes his sentence before he could but then changes it up.] THE WWE CHAMPION!"

>>>The Miz then gets a loud chant from the crowd and turns to walk inside the arena with a now rather large smirk on his face as he walks through the front door all decked out in a balck suit with blue tie and under shirt with a pair of shades but the best accessory that The Miz is wearing in this place is that WWE Championship and as The Miz walks through the hallways he recieves looks of disgust and pure jealousy from his fellow workers and other fellow superstar that hate him just because he was the better man than Alex Riley and now The Miz is the WWE Champion for a third tome so as he walks down the WWE halls he is looked at as the best in the game but most people hate to have to admit it. <<<

Kane

*The Big Red Machine wearing his metalic mask over his red mask, walks around the corner, he glares at Miz as he walks down the hall way with his WWE Championship. Kane approaches him and stands in his way.*

"Well if it isn't our high and mighty...WWE Champion."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

*The Big Red Machine wearing his metalic mask over his red mask, walks around the corner, he glares at Miz as he walks down the hall way with his WWE Championship. Kane approaches him and stands in his way.*

>>>The Miz is in the zone today and he turns to look at him with a smirk on his face taking a big look at Kane but showing to fear as being the WWE Champion he can not show fear to anyone even those who look like Kane. The Miz fixes the title on his shoulder and then takes a big look up and right into the eyes of the monster and just stares at him with that smirk being wore proudly on his face.

THE MIZ ---
"That's right Kane, I am glad that you are smart enough to realize who I am and that is YOUR WWE Champion... The Miz. I am at the top of this company and I am glad that you could notice that but what do you even want Kane? An autograph, or are you going to be foolish and actually try to talk trash to me when you cant even look at me without wearing a mask."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>The Miz is in the zone today and he turns to look at him with a smirk on his face taking a big look at Kane but showing to fear as being the WWE Champion he can not show fear to anyone even those who look like Kane. The Miz fixes the title on his shoulder and then takes a big look up and right into the eyes of the monster and just stares at him with that smirk being wore proudly on his face.

THE MIZ ---
"That's right Kane, I am glad that you are smart enough to realize who I am and that is YOUR WWE Champion... The Miz. I am at the top of this company and I am glad that you could notice that but what do you even want Kane? An autograph, or are you going to be foolish and actually try to talk trash to me when you cant even look at me without wearing a mask."

Kane

*tilts his head, and a sudden sinister laugh escapes out of him*

"An autograph Miz? The only thing that I want from you is that!"

*He points to the WWE Championship*

"I hope you realize the dark truth that is coming to you. Because I'm already qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match. A match that I've dominated time and time before, and a match that I've previously won, and later capturing the World Heavyweight Championship. Alex Riley was nothing but a pawn in your success to become champion again, you knew you could defeat him, that is why you chose him...Miz you are standing infront of the Devils Favorite Demon...Because fate has already sealed what is going to happen. I'm going to lay waste to everyone who steps in my way leading up to the Money in the Bank, and when the match finally comes. I will send everyone straight to Hell, and capture what is rightfully mine Miz. Everyone says there is a destiny, or a chosen one...even a right to something. None of that which is believable. None! It has been nearly 15 years since I've actually had the WWE Championship around my waist. Miz I will win the Money in the Bank, and I will have what is has been supposed to be mine all these years. I always get what I want Miz...sooner or later, you are going to know that personally."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

"I hope you realize the dark truth that is coming to you. Because I'm already qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match. A match that I've dominated time and time before, and a match that I've previously won, and later capturing the World Heavyweight Championship. Alex Riley was nothing but a pawn in your success to become champion again, you knew you could defeat him, that is why you chose him...Miz you are standing infront of the Devils Favorite Demon...Because fate has already sealed what is going to happen. I'm going to lay waste to everyone who steps in my way leading up to the Money in the Bank, and when the match finally comes. I will send everyone straight to Hell, and capture what is rightfully mine Miz. Everyone says there is a destiny, or a chosen one...even a right to something. None of that which is believable. None! It has been nearly 15 years since I've actually had the WWE Championship around my waist. Miz I will win the Money in the Bank, and I will have what is has been supposed to be mine all these years. I always get what I want Miz...sooner or later, you are going to know that personally."

>>>The Miz looks at Kane in the eyes during his rant and even looking over at his title and fixing it ever so often but then turning his head back to look at Kane with a goofy look on his face showing that he is not taking The Big Red Machine seriously as he points at his title and tries to claim that he will take it away when everybody already knows that the title will be staying with The Miz. The Miz waits for him to finish talking then looking at Kane and shaking his head in disapproval.

THE MIZ ---
"Really Kane? Do you think that you even come close to scaring me like you scare the rest of these people? Well get your facts straight and know that I will not be beat because I am the best and even if you do get a shot at me and MY title then I will beat you like I beat everybody else some my way because to me you are not a monster your a joke!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>The Miz looks at Kane in the eyes during his rant and even looking over at his title and fixing it ever so often but then turning his head back to look at Kane with a goofy look on his face showing that he is not taking The Big Red Machine seriously as he points at his title and tries to claim that he will take it away when everybody already knows that the title will be staying with The Miz. The Miz waits for him to finish talking then looking at Kane and shaking his head in disapproval.

THE MIZ ---
"Really Kane? Do you think that you even come close to scaring me like you scare the rest of these people? Well get your facts straight and know that I will not be beat because I am the best and even if you do get a shot at me and MY title then I will beat you like I beat everybody else some my way because to me you are not a monster your a joke!"

Kane

*takes off his metalic mask and drops it on the floor, he flips his hair out of his face and stares into Miz's eyes*

"Miz....Miz...Miz. You claim you have no fear, but when I look into your eyes, all I can sense is your fear. On the outside you may not show it. But on the inside, how fast is your heart racing, how cramped up and trumbled are your muscles. I've been giving people the fear of their lives for nearly 15 years, I can tell you're trying to hide it just by looking into your eyes. Your voice has a slight stutter, don't hide it Miz. Face facts, you fear me, and you know I'm one of if not the biggest threat you have to that WWE Championship..."

*Kane reaches his hand up and touches the title and he has a sinister smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

*takes off his metalic mask and drops it on the floor, he flips his hair out of his face and stares into Miz's eyes*

"Miz....Miz...Miz. You claim you have no fear, but when I look into your eyes, all I can sense is your fear. On the outside you may not show it. But on the inside, how fast is your heart racing, how cramped up and trumbled are your muscles. I've been giving people the fear of their lives for nearly 15 years, I can tell you're trying to hide it just by looking into your eyes. Your voice has a slight stutter, don't hide it Miz. Face facts, you fear me, and you know I'm one of if not the biggest threat you have to that WWE Championship..."

*Kane reaches his hand up and touches the title and he has a sinister smirk on his face*

>>>Miz watches Kane try to punk him out but as Kane touches The Miz's WWE Championship the smirk on his face turns all the way into a scowl and you can almost see the anger grow up inside of him. The Miz looks at his title then looks back in the eyes of Kane again, shaking with anger. <<<

THE MIZ ---
[i]"Don't you ever touch MY Championship belt ever again or you will have to face the consequences. I am actually not afraid of you Kane but please put the mask back on because the mask actually hides your face! I am the most awesome champion in the history of this company and your just a successful character, not a person."[i]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

THE MIZ ---

Kane

>>>Miz watches Kane try to punk him out but as Kane touches The Miz's WWE Championship the smirk on his face turns all the way into a scowl and you can almost see the anger grow up inside of him. The Miz looks at his title then looks back in the eyes of Kane again, shaking with anger. <<<

THE MIZ ---
"Don't you ever touch MY Championship belt ever again or you will have to face the consequences. I am actually not afraid of you Kane but please put the mask back on because the mask actually hides your face! I am the most awesome champion in the history of this company and your just a successful character, not a person."[i]

Kane

"Face the consequences? Miz....you have a bigger ego than anyone I've ever come face to face with, even my brother. Keep that championship for as long as you can Miz...because I promise you, I will own it before you know it."

[i]*Kane slaps him hard on the back and unleashes his evil laughter before walking off*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:31 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Cody-Rhodes-Coming-in-Goldusts-wedding
He pulls up in a sleek black Chevy Camaro. Once stepping out he is handed down a loud array of boos. The fans jeer him and he eats it up. Cody grins as he sees an A.J. Style's fan and walks over

Cody Rhodes
Need a hand?

The young fan who couldn't be more than 8 years old starts crying because he is reminded of what Cody did to his favorite wrestler. This causes Cody to pull out his phone and start recording for his own humor. Cody is only to make his way inside once he is forced to by security
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

RAW TO BE POSTED TONIGHT !
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Gonna also reply to Daniel Bryan later tonight.

Henry arrives like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 pm

My guys do shit except for AJ.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 pm

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
-Uniondale, New York-

Opening Segment
-Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to the show as John Laurinatis comes out announcing the main event to be a fatal-four-way number one contender match with the winner facing The Miz at Money in the Bank for the WWE Championship. He also announces that tonight his good friend David Otunga squares off against Kofi Kingston in a United States Championship contenders match. He wishes everyone a good night as we get underway for some diva action.

Match 1: Singles Match -- Maryse versus Gail Kim
Closing Moments
Maryse looked like she had the match won herself after hitting a wonderful spinning back breaker but Gail Kim saved herself the loss when she kicked out at two and a half and hit a hurracanrana followed by the pin right off the bat to win the match.
Winner: Gail Kim ! (3:16)

Backstage Segment 1
We cut to the interview area with Josh Matthews standing along side with The World's Strongest Man and that being Mark Henry. Henry say's that last week he defeated Ryback to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match and he says that AT MITB he will climb that ladder and unhook the briefcase to win it. He ask's Josh if he knows what that means and Josh replies saying no not really and Henry replies saying it means that soon enough he WILL become the new WWE champion because he is the world's strongest man and that is what strong men do is they win.

Match 2: Singles Match Non-title -- The Miz versus Gregory Helms
Closing Moments
This was a quick and easy match for the new WWE champ as The Miz dominated several parts of this match, he then finished it off with The Skull Crushing Finale
Winner: The Miz ! (2:13)

After the match The Miz grabbed a microphone and began talking about how it doesn't matter who wins the fatal 4-way tonight because either way he will still leave MITB as still your WWE champion because he is the miz and he is awesome.

Backstage Segment 2
We see David Otunga getting ready for his match up next with Kofi Kingston. John Laurinatis walks in with a huge smile on his face and wishes him good luck patting him on the back on the way.

Match 3: United States Championship # one Contender's Match -- David Otunga versus Kofi Kingston
-John Laurinatis @ ringside
Closing Moments

This match was defiantly a close match with both men getting some close near falls. But it was Kofi Kingston who came close to finishing it off as he set David Otunga up for the Trouble in Paradise but John Laurinatis who was at ringside got onto the apron which distracted the referee who ordered Johnny to get off. This also distracted Kofi Kingston who actually got annoyed and went over and pushed the general manager off it. As this then gave Otunga the advantage as Kofi turned around right into Otunga's finisher The Verdict to lose sadly the match.
Winner: David Otunga ! (10:36)

After the match Otunga and Johnny celebrate in the ring together.

Backstage Segment 3
We cut to the interview area as Josh Matthew is standing along side with Alex Riley. Josh ask's Riley how does it feel from going to loosing to the Miz last week to getting another shot at the title tonight? A-Ry replies saying it feels amazing and that even though he screwed up last week, it still doesn't affect nothing because tonight he promises to go out there and win. Dolph Ziggler comes out of no where and begins trash talking Riley calling him a phoney and a loser. The two exchange a few harsher words as they have a long stare down.

Match 4: Money in the Bank Qualifying Match -- Santino Marrella versus Wade Barrett
Closing Moments
This match was about an even match for both of these superstars as Wade Barrett almost finished it off attempting the Wasteland but Santino was being way too sneaky as he slipped off Barrett and pulled out the sock puppet. But before Santino could deliver The Cobra, David Otunga came out and distracting him with the United States championship which he robbed from ringside. Barrett then saw the big opportunity and used it as he hit The Wasteland to win the match.
Winner: Wade Barrett ! (5:13)

Backstage Segment 4
We cut backstage to see all four superstars getting prepared for their match up next.

We then head to John Laurinetis's office as he and David Otunga are celebrating. Johnny is applauding David as David thanks him for all =his hard work and help. Johnny replies telling David that this is only the beginning. We cut to the ring.

Main Event: WWE Championship # one Contenders Match -- Alex Riley versus Christian v. Dolph Ziggler v. James Storm
Closing Moments
This had to be match of the night as all four superstars put on one hell of a match. It was Alex Riley who we all thought was going to win as he had some very close near falls. Dolph Ziggler on the other hand was just behind Riley breaking up every hold as possible making sure his night wasn't over until he won it. Christian and James Storm was the two who mainly fought one another avoiding the others. But it all came down as Christian leveled Storm up for his finisher but it was Ziggler who interferred and pushed Christian in to the referee knocking him down forcing another referee to come out and take control. After several minutes, Ziggler hit the Zig-Zag on Christian and A-Ry hit the TKO on James Storm as both referee's went for the cover for both superstars. The bell rang as the one referee announced Ziggler as the winner but the other said Alex Riley won. Everyone was confused as the fans chanted Riley's name. While the referee's looked into it and started to sort things out John Laurinatis walked out onto the stage and announced that at Money in the Bank, The Miz would defend his WWE title against both Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley! He then wished everyone a good night as Ziggler and Riley both stand in the ring with smiles on their faces.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley ! (15:09)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
-Uniondale, New York-

Opening Segment
-Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to the show as John Laurinatis comes out announcing the main event to be a fatal-four-way number one contender match with the winner facing The Miz at Money in the Bank for the WWE Championship. He also announces that tonight his good friend David Otunga squares off against Kofi Kingston in a United States Championship contenders match. He wishes everyone a good night as we get underway for some diva action.

Match 1: Singles Match -- Maryse versus Gail Kim
Closing Moments
Maryse looked like she had the match won herself after hitting a wonderful spinning back breaker but Gail Kim saved herself the loss when she kicked out at two and a half and hit a hurracanrana followed by the pin right off the bat to win the match.
Winner: Gail Kim ! (3:16)

Backstage Segment 1
We cut to the interview area with Josh Matthews standing along side with The World's Strongest Man and that being Mark Henry. Henry say's that last week he defeated Ryback to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match and he says that AT MITB he will climb that ladder and unhook the briefcase to win it. He ask's Josh if he knows what that means and Josh replies saying no not really and Henry replies saying it means that soon enough he WILL become the new WWE champion because he is the world's strongest man and that is what strong men do is they win.

Match 2: Singles Match Non-title -- The Miz versus Gregory Helms
Closing Moments
This was a quick and easy match for the new WWE champ as The Miz dominated several parts of this match, he then finished it off with The Skull Crushing Finale
Winner: The Miz ! (2:13)

After the match The Miz grabbed a microphone and began talking about how it doesn't matter who wins the fatal 4-way tonight because either way he will still leave MITB as still your WWE champion because he is the miz and he is awesome.

Backstage Segment 2
We see David Otunga getting ready for his match up next with Kofi Kingston. John Laurinatis walks in with a huge smile on his face and wishes him good luck patting him on the back on the way.

Match 3: United States Championship # one Contender's Match -- David Otunga versus Kofi Kingston
-John Laurinatis @ ringside
Closing Moments

This match was defiantly a close match with both men getting some close near falls. But it was Kofi Kingston who came close to finishing it off as he set David Otunga up for the Trouble in Paradise but John Laurinatis who was at ringside got onto the apron which distracted the referee who ordered Johnny to get off. This also distracted Kofi Kingston who actually got annoyed and went over and pushed the general manager off it. As this then gave Otunga the advantage as Kofi turned around right into Otunga's finisher The Verdict to lose sadly the match.
Winner: David Otunga ! (10:36)

After the match Otunga and Johnny celebrate in the ring together.

Backstage Segment 3
We cut to the interview area as Josh Matthew is standing along side with Alex Riley. Josh ask's Riley how does it feel from going to loosing to the Miz last week to getting another shot at the title tonight? A-Ry replies saying it feels amazing and that even though he screwed up last week, it still doesn't affect nothing because tonight he promises to go out there and win. Dolph Ziggler comes out of no where and begins trash talking Riley calling him a phoney and a loser. The two exchange a few harsher words as they have a long stare down.

Match 4: Money in the Bank Qualifying Match -- Santino Marrella versus Wade Barrett
Closing Moments
This match was about an even match for both of these superstars as Wade Barrett almost finished it off attempting the Wasteland but Santino was being way too sneaky as he slipped off Barrett and pulled out the sock puppet. But before Santino could deliver The Cobra, David Otunga came out and distracting him with the United States championship which he robbed from ringside. Barrett then saw the big opportunity and used it as he hit The Wasteland to win the match.
Winner: Wade Barrett ! (5:13)

Backstage Segment 4
We cut backstage to see all four superstars getting prepared for their match up next.

We then head to John Laurinetis's office as he and David Otunga are celebrating. Johnny is applauding David as David thanks him for all =his hard work and help. Johnny replies telling David that this is only the beginning. We cut to the ring.

Main Event: WWE Championship # one Contenders Match -- Alex Riley versus Christian v. Dolph Ziggler v. James Storm
Closing Moments
This had to be match of the night as all four superstars put on one hell of a match. It was Alex Riley who we all thought was going to win as he had some very close near falls. Dolph Ziggler on the other hand was just behind Riley breaking up every hold as possible making sure his night wasn't over until he won it. Christian and James Storm was the two who mainly fought one another avoiding the others. But it all came down as Christian leveled Storm up for his finisher but it was Ziggler who interferred and pushed Christian in to the referee knocking him down forcing another referee to come out and take control. After several minutes, Ziggler hit the Zig-Zag on Christian and A-Ry hit the TKO on James Storm as both referee's went for the cover for both superstars. The bell rang as the one referee announced Ziggler as the winner but the other said Alex Riley won. Everyone was confused as the fans chanted Riley's name. While the referee's looked into it and started to sort things out John Laurinatis walked out onto the stage and announced that at Money in the Bank, The Miz would defend his WWE title against both Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley! He then wished everyone a good night as Ziggler and Riley both stand in the ring with smiles on their faces.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley ! (15:09)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 am

Chat ... anyone?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Chat ... anyone?

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 132464a7g1_display_image

Monday Night Raw
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -

Tag Team Match
Dolph Ziggler & The Miz vs Alex Riley & Kane

Singles Match
Ryback vs Mark Henry

Money In The Bank Qualifier
John Morrison vs Chris Jericho

Tag Team Championship Battle Royal (Last Two Standing Are Champs)

Money In The Bank Qualifier
The Rock vs Christian

New General Manager announced.

Plus Even More...

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 am

✘ CULT OF PERSONALITY! ✘

The fans in attendance burst into cheers as CM Punk emerges out on stage. He smiles as he struts down the ramp, highfiving fans in attendance. Punk then rolls into the ring and is handed a microphone. He smiles as he climbs the turnbuckle, looking out into the crowd. CM Punk then sits in the center of the ring, cross legged. CM Punk raises the microphone and begins to speak.

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"Yes, Yes .. I may have gotten alittle cocky around here, eh?"

CM Punk smirks.

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"When I found out that I was in the Semi-Finals for the World Heavyweight Championship, I was so excited and I was ready, and convinced that I was going to beat The Viper and get one step closer. But, unfortunately, The Viper striked and smoothly took me out, just as I had him beat. But, I mean .. You win some, you lose some, right?"

The fans cheer for CM Punk

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"But, a little loss isn't going to stop me! This week on Smackdown, I am going to come out here infront of all of you fans and I am going to win the Battle Royal, and Randy Orton at Money in the Bank, I am going to walk out the World Heavyweight Champion!! Its time for CM Punk to step it up a gear, and put the entertainment that all of you love, back into wrestling! Randy, I know what it feels like to be a WWE Champion and you have a huge target on your back. I know im not the only one gunning for that title, but Orton, I am the one you need to keep an eye on .. Not Sheamus .. not AJ Styles .. not Cody Rhodes .. CM PUNK IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER! AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU! A CHANGE IS COMING! AND TH-"

Suddenly, CM Punk is cut off!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 am

** Im ganna change up the Smackdown Card abit tomorrow! Very Happy **
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 am

SP wrote:

✘ CULT OF PERSONALITY! ✘

The fans in attendance burst into cheers as CM Punk emerges out on stage. He smiles as he struts down the ramp, highfiving fans in attendance. Punk then rolls into the ring and is handed a microphone. He smiles as he climbs the turnbuckle, looking out into the crowd. CM Punk then sits in the center of the ring, cross legged.

CM Punk raises the microphone and begins to speak.

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"Yes, Yes .. I may have gotten alittle cocky around here, eh?"

CM Punk smirks.

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"When I found out that I was in the Semi-Finals for the World Heavyweight Championship, I was so excited and I was ready, and convinced that I was going to beat The Viper and get one step closer. But, unfortunately, The Viper striked and smoothly took me out, just as I had him beat. But, I mean .. You win some, you lose some, right?"

The fans cheer for CM Punk

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"But, a little loss isn't going to stop me! This week on Smackdown, I am going to come out here infront of all of you fans and I am going to win the Battle Royal, and Randy Orton at Money in the Bank, I am going to walk out the World Heavyweight Champion!! Its time for CM Punk to step it up a gear, and put the entertainment that all of you love, back into wrestling! Randy, I know what it feels like to be a WWE Champion and you have a huge target on your back. I know im not the only one gunning for that title, but Orton, I am the one you need to keep an eye on .. Not Sheamus .. not AJ Styles .. not Cody Rhodes .. CM PUNK IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER! AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU! A CHANGE IS COMING! AND TH-"

Suddenly, CM Punk is cut off!

>>>As the first fourteen seconds of this video are only played as audio threw the arena alerting CM Punk and the crowd who actually know who it belongs to as the lights go out for the moment then kick back in alongside a titantron.<<<

>>>The crowd goes wild in frenzy's of cheers as the theme music kicks on and out from the back comes the multiple time WWE Champion, Kurt Angle and he looks dead into the eyes of CM Punk who watches from inside of the ring, his face showing the shame expression of shock as the rest of the crowd. Kurt wears a smirk on his face as he circles the ring to grab a microphone and then hurrying inside of the ring. Kurt goes right towards Punk and stares right into his face as camera flashes go off from every which direction and the crowd goes wild. Kurt raises the microphone up to his mouth and never takes his eyes off CM Punk.

KURT ANGLE ---
"What is it people, you like you all seen a ghost but Kurt Angle never died he was just sent to hell for a few years and now here he is in the company that he helped build, a company which he help up for years and basically a company that has Kurt Angle written all over and that is true, oh it is DAMN true! CM Punk, I have listened to you and that idiot Jericho go back and forth about who is the best in the world? Uh no, don't even begin to think that you are the best whenever I am around! I am a future Hall of Famer and I am also the man closest to defeating the record of 16 time World Champion Ric Flair. So shut up Punk before in my grand debut, i have to teach you why this was MY company!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

I would like to also pick up Rob Van Dam on SmackDown please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

{“Say It to My Face” bursts out the speakers throughout the arena as Alex Riley, the man nicknamed A-Ry steps out onto the stage in a blue shirt and black suit with an expensive Seiko watch on his left wrist to a huge pop from the crow, looking from the last to the right with a big grin on his face, he then starts to makes his journey down to the ramp making sure to slaps hands with fans along the way and point at signs with his name on it just as Riley gets to the front of the ring, he takes a swift left turn and walks over to the steel steps, which he climbs up before stepping into the ring through the middle rope followed by getting a Mic handed to him and then standing in the center as he looks out at the adoring crowd}

A-Ry

After last week's nail biting loss to The Miz, I went away and thought about how badly I needed to be victorious in that match and prove that I'm good enough to be in the main event because you fans are well aware that I could easily headline Pay Per Views and be the face of this company, but guys like Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Kane don't think that Alex Riley is a winner and worthy of the spotlight and that's because they are worried about how great I could be, so in my WWE Championship match with my former ally and current rival, it was a time for me to show them what I can do and unfortunately I let that opportunity slip out of my grasp and then thought to myself that I’ve really run out of chances, but last night I turned my situation in the right direction and I’m now one step closer to becoming your WWE Champion… I just have to get through two people at Money In The Bank, which certainly won’t be an easy task seeing as how these men are great competitors and have a history with me, it will be a test for the three of us in the match and I couldn’t be more pleased with who I’m facing as those two loudmouths are the only superstars that I’d rather defeat than anybody else and that’s saying something about how much I despise them.

Now there is another man that I’d like to deliver a message to as he is sort of caught up in all of this and that’s the third person I named earlier… Kane just because you think I’m weaker than you since I’m smaller doesn’t mean that I can’t beat you as even someone like Rey Mysterio has beaten you and he’s shorter than me, so I’m challenging you to a one on one match in a fortnight’s time to do what wrestlers have done before myself and that’s pinning you for three seconds and don’t let it come out of your mouth that I won’t be able to do so because I’ll make sure that I hurt you as well. You’ve been warned so called “Devil's Favorite Demon”, The Big Red Machine doesn’t cross the line with Alex Riley and by the way speaking of double crossing, if you decide to cost us our Tag Team Match against Dolph Ziggler and the Miz Next Monday Night on Raw then there will be hell to pay for you and it won’t be the kind you’ll enjoy because I will not leave you alone until I feel that enough damage has been done, which means that you shouldn’t allow Miz or Dolph to win or else bad things will happen and I am not lying like you tend to do {Riley stares down at his watch} Looks like It’s time for me to dismiss myself from this ring as I’ve got a hot date tonight unlike my recent opponents.

{Alex drops the Mic and rolls out of the ring as the crowd chants his name, Riley slaps hands with the fans again on his way back up the ramp before walking backstage to lots of cheering from the crowd}
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Kanepy11

*The Big Red Monster makes his entrance to a thunderous reaction. Most fans are giving him a big pop, while some are to scared. Kane enters the ring over the top rope and ignites his pyro before taking off his metalic mask, revealing his crimson one. He grabs a microphone and the fans quiet down for him to speak.*

Kane

"Alex Riley...You really had the audacity to get on my bad side. You said that if I ever did anything to you, that there would be Hell to pay? Stop feeding these people lies Alex, they only effect you in a negative impact. You think you can actually beat me? How long do you think you can last in this world with that mind? You think that you can prove to all of these people that you can somehow defeat me! But that's where you are wrong. As for me costing us in our tag team match next Monday night...I have no plans what so ever to do that, it ruins my chance at a possible Championship match in the future. Because just like I warned the Miz, I'm warning you Alex Riley. Stay out of my way, or I will take you out in the match, I just won't cost ME the match! I have every intention to win on RAW next week. And the Hell you promised me as retribution for doing something to you, well lets just say that I've been to Hell, I've been burnt many times...but I'm still standing here. You on the other hand, once you get burned, then you'll realize the mistake you have made and won't want to be involved in this situation any longer! Let it be a life lesson to you Alex Riley...stay out of my way!"

*Kane lowers his microphone for a moment and looks as if he is about to leave, but he stays in the ring.*

"And by the way...Miz, just because I'm in a minor block in the road with Alex Riley at the moment. Do not think for one waking second that I have forgotten about what I desire most. The holy grail. The WWE Championship!"

*Kane drops his microphone and has a vile smirk on his face before heading to the back*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 pm

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK.. IS COOKIN'?

The theme hits and instantly the fans jump to their feet awaiting the arrival of the most iconic, most ELECTRIFYING man in sports entertainment today... the peoples champion, THE ROCK! He walks out and down the ramp, the fans going absolutely nuts. He walks into the ring and the announcer hands him the mic as he stands in the center of the ring with people chanting "ROCKY...ROCKY..ROCKY!".

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 The-Rock-Shouting-on-Mic

|The Peoples Champ|THE ROCK|The People Champ|

"Finally..."

The fans give him a large cheer and he looks up at them

"Finally... the Rock.. HAS COME BACK, to Pittsburgh!!"

The fans give a HUGE pop for him and he nods his head

"And just when.. The Rock makes his GRAND appearance back to Monday night Raw, he's automatically inserted into the money in the bank qualifications...but nobody asked the Rock, 'Do you want to be in the Money in the Bank qualification matches?'.. no.. Nobody asked the Rock, is this what you want Rocky? no.. the Rock came back for ONE REASON.. to entertain the MILLIONS..of the Rocks fans. So what the Rock is gonna' do is he's going to face a good friend of his on Raw, and you might all remember him, his name is Christian.."

The fans give a cheer at the mention of his name

"hmm.. the Rock remembers Christian like it was yesterday. Hell I even have the video to prove it, camera guys role the footage."

"See Christian, you were just a little boy full of wonder and awe.. that's right you were in AWEE of the Rocks presence. The Rock is by far the most Electrifying man in all of Entertainment, and you Christian. look at what the Rock see's now. Didn't the Rock tell you to Seize the moment? Didn't the Rock tell you to Seize the opportunity whenever it's given to you? Oh boy, did you EVER prove me wrong. You went later that month and tagged with Edge and started calling yourself , Captain Charisma.. sure the Rock DID tell you that you had charisma.. but the Rock didn't mean it literally.. you didn't have to turn into a superhero and dress in tights and a bright gold robe. Might as well have turned into the Hurricane. Listen Christian; the Rock says this: next week on Raw, the Rock will whoop your ass so hard you'll go back to that little moment we had and you'll think before you do. You'll knock on the door before you even THINK of coming into the Rocks locker room. You'll think TWICE before you even THINK of pulling out the Rocks latest DVD. Christian, the Rock has never been in a money in the bank ladder match, but believe me I've overcome the odds many times in my career, and taking you out won't COMPARE to going toe to toe with the Undertaker.. No no no no NO.. facing off against you Christian is like wrestling a little boy. You know how it feels to wrestle the Rock don't you Christian, oh yeah. See the Rock has wrestled you before and it was a pretty easy match, matter of fact the Rock took on you, and your Cougar hunting, Lita licking, and snot nosed You think you know him.. we all know him.. believe me, EDGE. Want to see how that turned out too Christian? I bought a whole DVD set if you want to see the history between me and you , no no, I don't mind sharing any of it , hey you even had Shane accompany you guys it was great, here take a look at this one, it's great hold on.."

"Ahh... good times eh? I mean even though everything that you could throw, toilet paper, raw meat, and hell even Shane McMahon himself, the Rock still stood his ground and became the number one contender for the title, great huh? Christian the same thing will happen to you on Raw, when you and the Rock stand toe to toe and the Rock will qualify for money in the bank, pull down the briefcase and the Rock will once again BE , The World champion.. if YOU SMELL what THE ROCK... IS COOKIN!'."

He drops the mic and visits all four corners throwing his arm up and the fans give him a huge pop before he heads to the back focused face on and the theme ringing in the background faded.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next