The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
XCEL Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
XCEL Wrestling EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
XCEL Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
XCEL Wrestling EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
XCEL Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
XCEL Wrestling EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
XCEL Wrestling EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

XCEL Wrestling

Go down 
+2
Adam
Jericho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:53 am

XCEL Wrestling XCELWrestling
With his departure from Ring of Honor complete and the wrestling world not at the strength it once was, Nigel McGuiness has his sights set on changing the landscape for the better. Nigel McGuiness brings you a brand which is edgy, different and unique, he brings you XCEL Wrestling! Based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania XCEL Wrestling hosts a weekly event; XCEL Live! which runs for an hour via their website and holds DVD Tapings once every 8 weeks. XCEL Wrestling has a strong focus on promoting the future of the business and growing this small brand into an international phenomenon!

XCEL Live! is the premium brand of wrestling in XCEL Wrestling. XCEL Live! airs every Thursday night live on the XCEL Wrestling website and has a run time of an hour. XCEL Live! features some of the best up and coming stars in the wrestling world along with a great mix of some of the most respected ring warriors in the business. It is this mix which helps XCEL Live! be one of the must see shows for any wrestling fan!

The Official Theme Song of XCEL Live! is;
Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six

XCEL Heavyweight Championship
Vacant
Former Champions
[Name][Days Held][# of Defences][# of Reigns][Defeated][Defeated By]

XCELeration Championship
Vacant
Former Champions

XCEL Tag Team Championships
Vacant & Vacant
Former Champions

Owner //Nigel McGuiness
Play-by-Play Commentator //”The Voice of XCEL Wrestling” Lenny Leonard
Colour Commentator //“Lightning” Mike Quackenbush
Interviewer/Ring Announcer //”The Voice of XCEL Wrestling” Lenny Leonard

Amazing Red
AR Fox
Brian Cage-Taylor
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Chuck Taylor
Facade
Fit Finlay
Flip Kendrick
Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Rave
Johnny Gargano
Kenny King
Louis Lyndon
Low Ki
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
PAC
Sami Callihan
Uhaa Nation

Tag Teams
Aeroform //Flip Kendrick & Louis Lyndon
The Fightin’ Taylor Boys //Chuck Taylor & Brian Cage-Taylor
The Young Bucks //Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson

News Archive

Shows Archive

Calander
Click for Month of June:

Click for Month of July:
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:19 am

Looks great, nice roster. I hope you make it to A Fighting Chance
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:22 am

I hope I make it further. This is easily the best I've felt going into a booker since IFWA.

Any thoughts on who the big players will be?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:08 am

Gargano and Callihan as they're your favorites. Low Ki and Brian Kendrick jump out. Finlay and Guerrero could have big roles being the vets.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:12 am

Looks very good Jakey! Very Happy
I hope you do well!

Adam check PM's. (: <3

I can't wait to see what you have instore for Kendrick, Red, Low Ki and The Tag Team Division! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:56 am

XCEL Wrestling News; XCEL Heavyweight Championship & XCELeration Championship
Posted By; Lenny Leonard, Exclusively to XCELWrestling.com

Straight from the mouth of XCEL Wrestling Founder; Nigel McGuiness, the first ever edition of XCEL Live! will be a big one in terms of Championship gold in XCEL Wrestling. It has been announced that XCEL Live! will mark the start date of a six man tournament to crown the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion, with three singles matches, two taking place on the first show, followed by a triple threat and then a best a Best of Five series between the winner of the triple threat and the man not pinned. This tournament will include;

>Chavo Guerrero
>Fit Finlay
>Jimmy Jacobs
>Johnny Gargano
>Uhaa Nation
>And a Surprise, International Mega Star!

Not only will the first edition of XCEL Live! mark the start of the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament but it will feature an eight man gauntlet match to crown the first ever XCELeration Championship! This division is a take on the successful WCW Cruiserweight Division and TNA X-Division with high flying, non-stop, athletic contests and the eight men involved will epitomise that feeling. The men blessed with this opportunity are;

>Amazing Red
>AR Fox
>Brian Kendrick
>Facade
>Jimmy Rave
>Kenny King
>Low Ki
>PAC

Be sure to tune into the first ever edition of XCEL Live! on the 7th of June for what is sure to be an action packed night!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:01 am

Just a quick update, first show is complete and is looking pretty good in my opinion. I've tried out a slightly different style and hopefully you'll all like it
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:44 am

Looks good big boi.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

June 7th 2011 XCEL Live! Debut Show Preview

Earlier in the week XCEL Wrestling founder, Nigel McGuiness announced a 6 man tournament for the vacant XCEL Heavyweight Championship featuring Fit Finlay, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Gargano, Sami Callihan, Uhaa Nation and an international mega star and when XCEL Live! makes its debut on the 7th of June we will see two of the three proposed matches take place, one of those being Sami Callihan and Uhaa Nation. These two men will wrestle in the first ever XCEL Live! match and with the chance to be recognized as the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion, neither of these two men will want to be on the losing end of this match with so much at stake so you can be assured of a fast paced, hard hitting contest when two of wrestling’s brightest young stars square off!

XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament; Round 1
Sami Callihan vs. Uhaa Nation

The second of the two XCEL Heavyweight Tournament matches is the main-event for the debut edition of XCEL Live! as the ring veteran, Jimmy Jacobs, enters the ring to take on the up and coming, Johnny Gargano! Jimmy Jacobs has endured a stellar career and looks to add to his accolades in a bid to become the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion while Johnny Gargano is looking to cap off what has been a tremendous 24 months with the right to be called the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion. These two will not want to walk away with a tick in the loss column with so much at stake, so you can sure that this match will blow the roof off!

XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament; Round 1
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Johnny Gargano

Not only will we start out quest to crown the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion, but we will make history on the debut edition of XCEL Live! as we crown the first ever champion in XCEL Wrestling history; the XCELeration Champion! The XCELeration division is the highlight reel of XCEL Wrestling as these fast paced, high risk wrestlers throw caution to the wind and put it all on the line to entertain the fans of XCEL Wrestling, but more importantly, to be the XCELeration Champion. Nigel McGuiness has announced that Amazing Red, AR Fox, Brian Kendrick, Facade, Jimmy Rave, Kenny King, Low Ki and PAC will square off in a gauntlet match with two men starting and another man entering when one has been eliminated. This is sure to be an incredible contest as the men who are symbolic with what the XCELeration Division is square off to be known as the XCELeration Champion!

XCELeration Championship; Gauntlet Match
Amazing Red vs. AR Fox vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Facade vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Kenny King vs. Low Ki vs. PAC

Be sure to tune in XCEL Live! as we change the face of professional wrestling forever on June 7th as we see all of this and so much more!

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Just so I can get it straight; this is supposed to make sense, right?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Can't wait for the first show! It's gonna be epic.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Just so I can get it straight; this is supposed to make sense, right?

Why doesn't it make sense?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:39 am

OOC - Sorry it's a day late, it was done yesterday I just didn't have a chance to get on and post it that night like I planned.

XCEL Wrestling XCELWrestling

”Bite My Tongue” by You Me At Six plays as a 53 second hype video highlighting the stars and the future of XCEL Wrestling plays. The video ends and the live stream of XCEL Live! is officially underway as we are in what appears to be a school gymnasium in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! The crowd is slim with no more than 50 to 75 people in attendance but they are very vocal in their support for XCEL Wrestling as the cheers and chants of “XCEL Wrestling” thunder down. On the wall over a set of green doors is a projection of the XCEL Wrestling logo and we can assume that this is going to be used as the entrance. To the right of it we see our commentary team; Lenny Leonard and Mike Quackenbush seated at a desk draped in a black table cloth and we immediately cut to them.

Lenny Leonard “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the debut of XCEL Wrestling and our premier one hour weekly program; XCEL Live! I am “The Voice of XCEL Wrestling” Lenny Leonard and joining me is a legend of the independent circuit; “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush!”

Mike Quackenbush “Thank you for the warm welcome, Lenny and I can’t begin to express how excited I am to be here tonight for the first ever edition of XCEL Live!”

Lenny Leonard “I can’t say I blame you, Mike, we have a huge night a head of us and we find out the first two men to progress to the triple threat stage of the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”

Mike Quackenbush “And don’t forget the eight man gauntlet match to crown the first ever XCELeration Champion, tonight is going to be incredible!”

Lenny Leonard “How could I? That match is sure to be off the charts, but right now we are about to hear from the XCEL Wrestling founder and General Manager; Nigel McGuiness!”

As Lenny Leonard finishes his sentence Nigel McGuiness emerges from the back to the sound of Oasis’ “Fuckin’ in the Bushes” plays through the PA system and the fans are immediately on their feet showing their respect for the former Ring of Honor World Champion. He enters the ring and takes a microphone.

Nigel McGuiness “Thank you, thank you very much, now please take a seat. A few weeks ago I left Ring of Honor with the intentions to create my own wrestling promotion, to create a promotion which will change the face of professional wrestling forever, and tonight we take a step in the right direction, tonight we create history with the debut of XCEL Wrestling!”

The crowd cheer loudly as McGuiness pauses for a moment.

Nigel McGuiness “I can assure you that if you purchased a ticket to support this promotion, to support my promotion … to support our promotion, I will do everything in power to assure you won’t go home disappointed and that all begins tonight as we crown our first ever XCELeration Champion in a gauntlet match and notch up two of our first round matches in the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament!”

Again the crowd cheers but before McGuiness can continue we hear the voice of Chavo Guerrero as he emerges from the back with a microphone in hand, the reaction is mixed.

Chavo Guerrero “I guess this is my cue hey, Nigey?”

Nigel McGuiness “What do you want Chavo? You’re meant to be taking the night off.”

Chavo Guerrero “See Nigel, that’s my issue right there, you’ve given me the night off, as a matter of fact you’ve given me next week off too, haven’t you?”

Nigel McGuiness “Well I haven’t decided on what you’ll be doi-“

Chavo holds his hand up as he climbs into the ring.

Chavo Guerrero “Let me cut you off right there Nigel because you may not have decided what I’m doing but you have decided what I’m not doing, and that’s getting an opportunity to become the first ever XCEL Heavyweight Champion! Instead you’re giving it to people who don’t deserve the chance, Uhaa Nation, Johnny Gargano, Jimmy Jacobs, men I am better than, an “International Mega Star”! You’re giving it to someone not even under an XCEL Wrestling contract, and quite frankly it disgusts me!”

”You Suck Chavo!” chants break out.

Nigel McGuiness “Well Chavo I’m sorry you feel offended and I want to make it up to you, I’ll give you that sixth spot. Next week you face Fit Finlay with the winner advancing to the triple threat stage of the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament, the international mega star will just have to come back another day!”

The crowd boo at this announcement.

Chavo Guerrero “Good, I’m glad we’ve got this sorted.”

Chavo turns and begins to leave the ring when Nigel grabs him by the shoulder stopping him in his tracks. Chavo turns to face Nigel as the crowd waits anxiously.

Nigel McGuiness “Chavo … congratulations.”

Nigel extends his hand and Chavo accepts and shakes it. The crowd seems deflated. Chavo tries to turn to leave but Nigel refuses to release his grip as he pulls Chavo in close and stares straight into his eyes, the crowd cheer wildly.

Nigel McGuiness “And if you lose … you’ll never appear in an XCEL Wrestling ring again, ever!”

McGuiness releases his hold and bumps into Guerrero on his way out of the ring as the crowd continue to go wild. Guerrero remains in the ring looking stunned.

Lenny Leonard “Can you believe that, Mike? Chavo Guerrero has just put his XCEL Wrestling contract on the line for a shot at the XCEL Heavyweight Championship!”

Mike Quackenbush “Well I don’t think he had much choice in the matter, Lenny, but I think if given the choice he’d definitely go for it. I know every in the back would risk their spot in any promotion for a shot at Heavyweight gold!”

We cut from the ring where Chavo remains looking to be in two minds in regards to the announcement. We cut to the backstage area with Jimmy Jacobs!

Jimmy Jacobs is seen pacing a back and forth in front of a white painted brick wall. He is clearly pondering a few things until he stops and stares straight into the camera. He grabs a toothpick from his mouth and throws it to the side as he begins to speak.

Jimmy Jacobs “XCEL Wrestling. The debut of XCEL Wrestling. The debut of XCEL Live! Tonight is the night that the hype stops, the talk takes a break XCEL Wrestling finally steps into the lime light and takes the wrestling world by storm. And who is leading the charge? Who is the man at the centre of it all?”

Jimmy Jacobs stops as he scratches his head, seemingly pondering his own question.

Jimmy Jacobs “No it’s not Desmond Wol- Nigel McGuiness. It’s not Nigel McGuiness, no, it’s Jimmy Jacobs. Finally Jimmy Jacobs is receiving the recognition he truly deserves. Finally Jimmy Jacobs is being recognized for what he really is, the best in the world.”

The crowd boo a little bit at Jimmy Jacobs self-assurance.

Jimmy Jacobs “Tonight I am giving the recognition I have worked my ass for the past 13 years. Tonight I am given the main-event and a shot at the XCEL Heavyweight Championship and I’m not going to let it slip. Johnny Gargano you’re the flavour of the month. Everyone wants to see the bee’s knees. They want to see Johnny frickin’ Gargano rise to the top because he’s what’s hot right now, but guess what, it’s not going to happen. Johnny Gargano you’re nothing more than a childish fad. Tonight you find out what happens when you step in the ring with a man who has been hot for more than a decade. I’ve done it all, John. I’ve succeeded everywhere I’ve been, I’ve won gold everywhere I’ve been and tonight you’re just another stepping stone in my path to the inevitable, the XCEL Heavyweight Championship!”

Chants and cheers of “Gar-Gan-O!” break out as Jacobs continues.

Jimmy Jacobs “Tonight you make the step up to the big leagues, Johnny, and I don’t think you can handle it. I’ll see you out there!”

Jimmy Jacobs pushes the camera with his left hand and it spins to the floor as he walks out of the shot and we cut to the ring.

Lenny Leonard “Well those were some big words from Jimmy Jacobs, now he has to back it up!”

Mike Quackenbush “That shouldn’t be a problem, Lenny. Jimmy Jacobs is a proud and very talented man, it should be an incredible contest!”

As Quackenbush says this “Space Dementia” by Muse blares out the PA system and the crowd boo as “The Callihan Death Machine” Sami Callihan emerges from the back.

Mike Quackenbush “Speaking of great matches, up next is our first XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament match; Sami Callihan verse Uhaa Nation!”

Out next is Uhaa Nation and the crowd is firmly behind him with chants of “Nation! Nation! Nation!” He walks straight to the ring, his eyes not deterring from Callihan who is pacing ferociously back and forth as he stares a whole through Nation. Lenny Leonard steps in the ring with a microphone. He quickly does the introductions and heads back to the commentary booth.

Lenny Leonard “This contest is sure to be incredible! Two of North America’s fastest rising stars; we are in for a treat!”

Quote :
SAMI CALLIHAN VS UHAA NATION
XCEL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

THE TALE OF THE TAPE

From the get go we could see this contest was going to be hard hitting. Callihan charged from his corner only to be flattened by a shoulder block from Uhaa Nation. From here it was a battle of the power hitters. The usually dominating Sami Callihan tried to use his strength to his advantage but was constantly matched by Uhaa Nation much to the delight of the fans. Uhaa Nation’s odds strengthened when he nailed an All Out Assault and followed it with a suicide dive to Callihan who thought he had escaped to the outside. The match soon returned to the ring and Nation looked to finished Callihan off with a Uhaa Combination but Callihan got his knees up on the shooter star press. The two were back to square one and Callihan quickly resulted to underhanded tactics and raked the eyes of Nation to take control. Callihan got in his first bit of offence since the early stages of the match, a Saito Suplex as the crowd heckled the ref for not disqualifying him. Callihan quickly put Nation in the Stretch Muffler and he had no choice but to tap giving Callihan the win and seeing him advance to the triple threat stage!

YOUR WINNER; SAMI CALLIHAN [9 Minutes 47 Seconds]

The crowd is livid as “The New Horror” gets to his feet pounding his chest in victory. He begins to pace back and forth as Uhaa Nation is assisted from the ring by the referee. Lenny Leonard enters the ring with a microphone in hand and approaches Sami Callihan.

Lenny Leonard “Sami, congratulations on your victory tonight, but I have to ask, are you going to able to win the XCEL Heavyweight Championship without having to resort to the tactics you did tonight?”

Sami Callihan “Tactics? What tactics? I did nothing which was outside of the rules Lenny or else I would have been disqualified! I did what I had to do to win and that is why I am going to be wrestling for a shot at the XCEL Heavyweight Championship in two weeks and Uhaa Nation isn’t!”

Lenny Leonard “Well what are your thoughts going into that match, in two weeks’ time?”

Sami Callihan “My thoughts? My thoughts are that I proved tonight that no one in XCEL Wrestling, no scrap that, no one in all of professional wrestling can stop me! No matter who Nigel McGuiness puts in front of, Uhaa Nation, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Gargano, Fit Finlay, Chavo Guerrero, no one can stop me! I am the most dangerous man in the world and no matter how tough you are, no matter how big you are, you will and you will tap to the Stretch Muffler, and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Callihan pushes the microphone out of his face and heads straight for the ropes and out of the ring.

Mike Quackenbush “That is one hell of an intense wrestler! He may have only just scraped across the line tonight but I don’t know if there is anyone here who can stop him!”

Lenny Leonard re-joins Mike Quackenbush at the commentary booth.

Lenny Leonard “You’re not wrong there, Mike. Uhaa Nation picked him apart for 8 minutes and he just shrugged it off like it was nothing, unstoppable!”

We cut from the backstage area where Nigel McGuiness is seen standing with the members of the XCELeration Division; AR Fox, Brian Kendrick, Facade, Jimmy Rave, Kenny King, Low Ki and PAC. The seven men are huddled around him as he speaks.

Nigel McGuiness “Men, up next you’ve got a big role to play. You’re not just out there wrestle any other match, you’re not going out there to do a few arm drags and a couple of drop kicks, no you’re out there to do what you do best and that is steal the show!”

The men cheer.

Nigel McGuiness “This gauntlet match isn’t only an opportunity to prove you are the hottest rising, fastest, most dangerously mind blowing athlete in the country, but it’s a chance for you to win the XCELeration Championship and lead this division into the future!”

The men let out a roar once more but they are cut off as Amazing Red enters the room for the first time.

Amazing Red “Look no further, Nigel, I’m your man. The greatest high flier in the history of the game, forget these schmucks, I’m your man, the XCELeration Champion, brother!”

At this time PAC stands up and faces Red.

PAC “And what exactly makes you so sure you’re going to win, what have you ever done?”

Amazing Red “I’m Amazing Red, an X-Division Champion. You’re nobody. Oh and I’m number eight, see you out there!”

Amazing Red throws a piece of paper to the floor and it floats to the ground. The camera zooms in to reveal a number 8 on it, presumably his entrance in the gauntlet. Amazing Red leaves the room and the seven other soon follow and grumble as we cut back to the ring.

Lenny Leonard “Can you believe that? How arrogant can you get?”

Mike Quackenbush “He has every right to be confident, he’s a proven perform and he holds all the cards, and he holds the right on too; number 8!”

We are all set for the gauntlet match as the theme music of PAC blares and from the back he emerges, seemingly excited for the match to come.

Mike Quackenbush “The two men who start this match are at one hell of a disadvantage, I’d hate to be in their position!”

Out next is Kenny King and he is visibly annoyed at the disadvantage he is at. He enters the ring and stands toe to toe with PAC. Lenny Leonard runs over the rules; two men enter, another man enters when one is eliminated by submission, pinfall, disqualification or count out. This trend continues until one man is left standing. The referee calls for the bell and we are poised to crown our first ever champion; the XCELeration Champion!

Quote :
Amazing Red vs. AR Fox vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Facade vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Kenny King vs. Low Ki vs. PAC
XCELeration Championship

THE TALE OF THE TAPE

Kenny King and PAC start the gauntlet and immediately King is on the offensive using his strength advantage to take PAC down. He works his lower back with a Boston Crab but it doesn’t last as PAC rolls through and hits King with a British Airways, eliminating Kenny King early. Out next is Jimmy Rave and he jumps PAC from behind. Rave is quick and malicious in his attack, as he targeted the lower back of PAC, keeping him grounded with various submissions and high impact manoeuvres. Rave attempted The Move That Rocks The World but PAC was able to spin out of it and nail a desperation back kick. He followed it with a Brainbuster and took to the top rope. One 450 Splash later and Jimmy Rave is eliminated. Out next was Facade who began by talking smack from the safety of the outside, or so he thought. Unfortunately for him PAC took the chance to produce a Kodak Moment and nailed an awe inspiring springboard high angle cross body to the outside! Both men went down as the force sent Facade crashing into the barrier. PAC re-entered the ring at 7 with Facade eventually being counted out with a large gash on the back of his head. Low Ki was next out and PAC was visibly tyring as Low Ki went to town with a series of bone shattering kicks. After a swift kick to the mid-section which appeared to knock the wind out of PAC, Low Ki hit a Black Magic and looked to have PAC eliminated when he powered out at 2 and ½. PAC’s chances looked to be in a lot of trouble when Low Ki placed him in a Dragon Wing but PAC successfully rolled it into a pin attempt with Low Ki breaking the hold when he kicked out. Low Ki attempted a roundhouse kick but PAC evaded it and hit a Bridging German Suplex for the 3 count, thus eliminating Low Ki. AR Fox was the next out and he offered PAC a handshake, a handshake he accepted only to turn it against Fox and catch him a Small Package for the 3! PAC is obviously on the brink of exhaustion as his sixth opponent for the night, Brian Kendrick enters the fray. Kendrick showed PAC no respect as he pushed and slapped him around for a good two minutes before planting him with a Snap DDT. PAC looked out of it at this point but Kendrick continued to toy with him as he stomped, punched, elbowed and bit the forehead of PAC until blood began to rush from the graze. After a Tornado DDT Kendrick had a drowsy PAC set up for Slice Bread #2 but as he attempted to roll over PAC mustered up all his strength and sent Kendrick flying and crashing over the top rope. PAC used his elevation against him and hit a Corkscrew Neckbreaker and eliminated Brian Kendrick as blood began to cover his face. Last but certainly not least to the ring was Amazing Red who had a very cocky strut on him, poised for the victory as PAC tried using the ropes to help him stand. Red entered the ring and charged right at PAC only to be met with a Superkick to the chest staggering him backwards. He charged again at PAC dived at him and connected with a lariat! Red was up first but PAC caught him with an atomic drop as every being in attendance joined in with their support of PAC. PAC went high risk and this is where it all fell apart, he got to the top rope and he stumbled and almost crashed to the outside, he held on, rebalanced himself but it was too little too late as Red springs off the second rope and catches him with a variation of a Tornado DDT which sent the crowd into a frenzy of boos. Red showed the crowd his middle finger as he screamed “I’m the Best” and went to the top himself. As he stared down at PAC he whispered the words; “This is how it’s done.” Before nailing an Infared and scoring the pinfall, becoming the first ever XCELeration Champion!

YOUR WINNER; AMAZING RED [11 Minutes 26 Seconds, New XCELeration Champion]

The crowd lights up in a frenzy of hate as Amazing Red stands and raises the XCELeration Championship high above his head in victory. The crowd begin to spew chants of “PAC WAS SCREWED!” like venom as PAC rolls from the ring with the assistance of the referee as blood drips from his head. Amazing Red demands a microphone.

Amazing Red “Forget the rest, no one is better than the best, Amazing Red - the greatest high flier in the history of this industry; your XCELeration Champion!!”

Amazing Red throws the microphone to the ground as he slips out of the ring and begins to head backstage.

Lenny Leonard “Can you believe that, Amazing Red beat one man and he is claiming to be the best, PAC beat seven men and came very bloody close to beating Red too, he better appreciate that belt because he may not have it for long!”

Mike Quackenbush “We may not like it, Lenny, but it ten years we’re not going to remember PAC defeating six other men, we’re going to remember Amazing Red being crowned the first XCELeration Champion, and because of that, he has every right to call himself the best, that belt makes you the best!”

Lenny Leonard “I don’t agree and hopefully Nigel McGuiness gives PAC another shot at the belt!”

We cut from the ring area to the backstage area where main-event competitor; Johnny Gargano is seen standing in front of a white painted door. The crowd cheer immediately at the site of him.

Johnny Gargano “Jimmy Jacobs I heard your words, I’ve heard what you have to say and guess what; you’re damn right. I am the hottest thing in the wrestling industry right now! The people, they want to see me, can you blame them? Who wouldn’t want to look at this face?”

A very feminine “Woo” can be heard, Gargano smirks as he continues.

Johnny Gargano “But that’s where the buck stops Jimmy boy because tonight isn’t about you, it’s not about Sami Callihan or anyone else; no it’s about “The Bee’s Knees, The Cat’s Pyjama’s, The Whole Shebang” Johnny Gargano, because I’m not a fad, no I’m the here and now, I’m next Tuesday, I’m rain or shine, I’m the future and the future is now, because tonight is my night, tonight is my chance to become the XCEL Heavyweight Champion!”

The crowd cheer.

Johnny Gargano “Don’t get me wrong Jimmy, you’re great, I respect everything you’ve done but it means as much to me as dirt, it means nothing. It means nothing here in XCEL Wrestling, because in an XCEL Wrestling ring you’ve done nothing, I’ve done nothing, but tonight we both do something. Tonight I progress to the triple threat stage of the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament and you become known as the man who pulled the short straw and got matched up against the winner of the whole frickin’ tournament!”

”Gar-Gan-O!” chants break out as Gargano continues.

Johnny Gargano “But that’s life, Jimmy. Life is unfair, and unfortunately for you, life’s just unfair tonight, I’ll see you out there!”

Gargano walks out of the shot with the crowd cheering. The feed cuts back to the commentary booth where Mike Quackenbush and Lenny Leonard are seen sitting ready for our main-event; Jimmy Jacobs verse Johnny Gargano! “Iteration” by Wiggly of Trap Door blares and the crowd goes into a frenzy as Johnny Gargano emerges from the back.

Lenny Leonard “Main-event time and these two need to put up or shut up right now! A lot of words have been said tonight and now it’s time to see who can follow through on their promises!”

Mike Quackenbush “I’ve had the privilege to work with both of these men and I can tell you know they are both incredible competitors, this will be an insane match!”

With Johnny Gargano in the ring, “The Ballad of Lacey” booms and from the back emerges Jimmy Jacobs to a hostile response. He ignores it and powers to the ring.

Mike Quackenbush “Jimmy Jacobs is focused, you can s- THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!”

As Jimmy Jacobs slips in the ring he slaps the spit out of Gargano’s face. They two nearly trade blows only for the ref step in and keep them apart. Lenny Leonard handles the ring announcements and we are all set for our main-event!

Quote :
JIMMY JACOBS VS JOHNNY GARGANO
XCEL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

THE TALE OF THE TAPE

From the get go this bout was fast paced, hard hitting and non-stop. The action was intense as early on both men hit big manoeuvres with Jimmy Jacobs hitting a Berzerker Drop within the first three minutes, only for Johnny Gargano to recover and nail a Baby Ace Crusher moments later, both men subsequently kicked out. The pace didn’t slow with the two men trading momentum several times as they traded reversals, near falls, signature manoeuvres and cries of pain. Jimmy Jacobs appeared to have the match won when he caught Johnny Gargano with the End Time and locked in the Guillotine in the centre of the ring. Gargano used the crowd’s support to build some momentum though and battled to the ropes. Jacobs released the hold but sent Gargano to the floor where he was met with a suicide dive which saw both men crash badly into the steel guard railing. If it wasn’t for a generously slow count from the official in charge both men would surely have been counted out but were able to return to the ring at 9. The two men got to their feet in unison and traded stiff right kicks which echoed in the “arena”. Jacobs again tried for End Time but Gargano caught him and nailed a version of the Belly to Belly Suplex and Jacobs landed awkwardly. Gargano followed it up with a Hurts Donut and this one is over!

YOUR WINNER; JOHNNY GARGANO [17 Minutes 22 Seconds]

The crowd go wild as Johnny Gargano gets to his feet and Lenny Leonard announces him as the winner, solidifying his spot in the Triple Threat Phase of the XCEL Heavyweight Championship Tournament! He celebrates in the ring, his hands hovering over his waste as the crowd cheer and chant.

Mike Quackenbush “What a match, what a night! I’m Mike Quackenbush, that was XCEL Live! this is XCEL Wrestling, good night!”

As Quackenbush signs us off the feed cuts and the first ever edition of XCEL Live! comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XCEL Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: XCEL Wrestling   XCEL Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

XCEL Wrestling
Page 1 of 1