The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+7
Cole
Karl
SP
Jigsaw*
Nova
#Animal
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 pm

There is a quiet convenient PM system here where you message people whoa re not online and thank you very much but I am on daily since I wasn't "here" my bad.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Its nobodies fault ..

We just departed, I couldn't get a hold of G, and G couldnt get a hold of me .. but Karl, likes to point fingers ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Finger pointer..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

No I just know that you have a habit of having to back out of bookings.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

End this or take it to PMs.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 4-1

DUE TO RETURN, AUGUST THE 12TH!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:51 pm

lol, it won't.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Champs and GM updated from Raw Supershow
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 pm

This isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:28 pm

YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Granger, CM Punk hasn't been WWE Champion since July he has been champion since Survivor Series in November.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 am

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Grant_e_punk11_576
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Grant_e_punk11_576

====================================================================

-- LOVE YOUR HATE, YOUR FAITH LOST --

-- The crowd goes wild in boos for the current WWE Champion, CM Punk debuting a new theme song as he walks out from the back with his arms wide open and his head the ceiling with no expression on his face wearing his white "Best in The World" t-shirt and not changing his look walking down towards the ring with an microphone firmly in his hand as he enters the ring and pauses in the middle of the ring looking now straight forward with and arrogant grin on his face. He brings the microphone to his mouth as he scratches his head and begins to speak. --

CM PUNK ---
"Thank You for that welcoming because now you make it easier for me to get right down to the subject and the less time I have to spend trying to talk some common sense into your poor idiotic peoples heads. So lets get right down to business, I am CM Punk and I am the Best In The World. I am the person that has week after week came out here for the past months and carried this entire show, this entire brand, and this entire company on my shoulders and listened as you people claimed that I was your favorite superstar. I became the internet hero in a matter of seconds but now? Now I come out here to a crap ton of boos and that really pisses me off. If I was The Rock would you cheer me again? You all hate me and yet you still half way cheer for Cena who stated the exact things I state! Dwayne is an actor not a active WWE Superstar and honestly I just down't think he still has it. He may have been able to beat John Cena but I have beaten John Cena like I will again this Sunday so he is not even a option in this category. Dwayne, Rock whatever you want to be called since I honestly I couldn;t care less but once I beat John Cena and The Big Show this Sunday at Summer Slam and prove once again Why I am the Best In The World I am going to go to go one PPV more towards the Royal Rumble where I... Will face you for the WWE Ch...."

-- YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW --

-- Most of the crowd goes wild as the theme song of John Cena cuts off the WWE Champion and out from the back comes the loved John Cena with a big grin on his face and says "Some people never learn" to the camera and then salutes running to the ring sliding in and looking at the WWE Champion before walking over to grab a microphone from the ring announcer then walks around the ring looking at CM Punk who doesn't look pleased; taking his lovely time. --

JOHN CENA ---
"Wait a minute, just wait right there! Punk why are you coming out here bringing up my name in your business? I know I am always on your mind and it is hard to not talk about me but thanks but no thanks. Dwayne already knows how I feel and I know how he feels which brings me to this. Hey Rocky, you may have gotten the upper hand once but the luck runs out at the Royal Rumble as after I beat this Punk at Summer Slam I am coming for you."

CM PUNK --- "You know it is really touching that you are trying to steal my spotlight to try and talk your self up when we both know that you won't be leaving Summer Slam as the WWE Champion as it is going to be ME! I have been the champion for this long and there is nobody who can beat me now. I guess you didn't get the message clearly when I said that I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! I have beaten you before and I can do it again. What makes you think that you are any better now than you were when I beat you for the WWE Championship the first time? Cena face the facts, you suck and these people know it too. I will be the winner come Sunday and I will go on to defend all the way up and beyond the Royal Rumble!"

-- WELL, IT'S THE BIG SHOW --

-- The crowd is caught by surprise as the music of Big Show kicks in and the boos begin as the largest athlete in the world makes his way from the back with an microphone already in his hand as he quickly jumps into the conversation alongside CM Punk and John Cena who look at The Big Show with annoyed looks on both of there faces as he jumps right into talking. --

THE BIG SHOW ---
"Just stop right there, did I really here both of you just say that you are going to win this Sunday? You two must be more delusional than I though that you were. Are you forgetting a few years back Punk? When I beat you and your straight edge followers in a 3 on 1 handicap match and Cena you couldn't beat Punk last year so like he said, how you going to do it now. I am the largest athlete in the world and come this Sunday I will be the WWE Champion!"

CM PUNK --- "Right, right and unicorns are real, Dwayne is the real tooth fairy, and you weigh a hundred pounds. You can talk all that you want Show but do you think anybody is going to buy it? You are the odd man out, the guy that nobody pulls for because everybody already knows that you are going to lose. You both talk a big game but can you back it up? O can, how may you ask? By being the WWE Champion! I am better than both of you! I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!"

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES --

-- The crowd erupts in Yes! chants as Daniel Bryan comes storming from the back chanting No as the crowd yells back at him as he storms to the ring. --

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I am sick and tired of hearing about this match when I am not even in it! I deserve to be in the WWE Championship match but our General Manager is being using her powers to abuse her brands superstars! NO! Mr.McMahon has made a huge mistake in hiring AJ to be our general manager and I hope that I can prove that to him! I am the Best In The World! I am better than all three of you! I deserve the title match not You Cena or you Show. ME!"

JOHN CENA --- "Oh great who invited froto? Hey Daniel, this doesn't have anything to do with you so go on back to the rings and leave the WWE title to people who have actually held it. Alright?"

CM PUNK --- "Sorry to admit it but Cena actually has a point... you have failed to beat me how many times now? Your a joke Bryan so go back to the factory with Willy now. Now back to you Cena..."

DANIEL BRYAN --- "NO! NO! NO! NO! I will not be disrespected like this! I demand to be put in the WWE Title Match at Summer Slam!"

-- LIGHT IT UP, LIGHT IT UP --

-- The new General Manager of Monday Night Raw, AJ Lee comes out to a loud pop as the crowd begins Yes chants once more as AJ pauses at the top of the ramp with a crazy smile on her face as all 4 men stare at her wondering what she has to say as he brings the microphone to her mouth and leaves it there for a moment staring without blinking at the ring as the first word leaves her lips. --

AJ LEE ---
"Guys, Guys, Guys, what are you doing? All of this bickering is giving me a headache so if you all have something to prove then do it. So tonight I have booked a match in which my two true loves CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will team up to face the tag team of John Cena and the Big Red Monster and another man who has left a mark on me, Kane! But don't get to quick to feel forgotten Show because I already have a great match for you as you have already so called proved your self against Punk and Cena there is no reason for you to do it again so tonight you take on a man you know very well as it will be The Big Show versus Chris Jericho! Now good luck tonight boys."

-- AJ Lee's music kicks back in as the General Manager smiles real big and leaves the stage leaving the show to go to commercial as John Cena looks at CM Punk who is having a stare down with Daniel Bryan and The Big Show who looks very confused and irritated by the match made for him by RAW's GM. --

------------------------------------------------
>>>THE MIZ versus ALEX RILEY<<<

-- AWESOME! I CAME TO PLAY --

-- The Intercontinental Champion makes his way from the back with an ever so large grin on his face as The Awesome One is back on the top of the world with the Intercontinental Championship hanging over his shoulder. The Miz smirks cockily entering the ring and showing off his title in the process of getting in the ring. He stops in the middle of the ring and raises the championship high in the air being rained on with boos. -

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m88gcoGTLV1r26d7ho1_500

-- SAY IT TO MY FACE --

-- The crowd goes wild for the former manager and rookie of the champ, Alex Riley who comes out with a big smile on his face as he points in the ring at The Miz who doesn't seem even close to impressed by the loser that he carried for months. Riley slides in the ring smiling and looking at Miz who looks serious as ever and ready to teach a lesson and Riley looks eager to get right into the match. --

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
"The Miz stalks from behind as Alex Riley slowly makes his ways to his feet and Miz rushes in going right for the kill with the Skull Crushing Finale as Riley luckily rolls out of it just as he grabs him up. The Miz runs against the ropes as Alex Riley runs at him as well. Riley ducks under a clothesline from Miz and uses his momentum and the ropes to jump backwards with an elbow to his former friend and mentor. The crowd goes wild as Alex goes in for the kill. He pulls Miz up to his feet and signals for the Final Score as he raises up The Miz. Miz punches and fight out of it being dropped then getting a backwards cutter dropping Riley. The Miz has an angry scowl on his face as Alex Riley makes his way back up to his feet and this time The Miz successfully grabs Riley and delivers him straight to the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale and covers him for the 3 count."

Winner By Pinfall: THE MIZ

-- The Miz's theme song is played as the bell is sounded and The Miz is crowned the winner. Miz has a cocky grin on his face as he motions for a microphone and then signals for his theme music to be cut off. The Miz brings the microphone to his lips looking down at Alex Riley laying on the ground and crouches down right beside him and pats him on the back of the head and you can see a small smile come across his face. --

THE MIZ ---
"I am the greatest WWE superstar to ever exist! I am the Intercontinental Champion, I am a former WWE Champion, I am a triple crown champion and it is about time that I get the recognition that I rightfully deserve! I have put down Christian, one of the greatest Tag Team superstars in history and I put him out in a matter of minutes! Just like poor Alex Riley right here, I carried you for months and once you tried to use me to bump your own career you failed. You fell to the bottom and I am still on the top! I am a Hollywood Actor! There is nobody even in my league in this company and you know why? Because I'm The Miz! .... And I'm..... AWESOME!"

-- The Miz drops the microphone to the floor and leaves the ring throwing his championship back over his shoulder as the scene fades from The Miz to the backstage area. --

-- Dolph Ziggler is seen walking backstage with his Money In The Bank Briefcase in his hand and a great big arrogant smirk on his face as he sees a sight for sore eyes as right in front of him is his manager, Vickie Guerrero talking to that loser that Ziggler kicked out of Vickie's manager group in Jack Swagger. Ziggler's expression changes walking up on the two of them without them even noticing him until he is right up on them and he clears his throat. Vickie looks shocked and scared as she looks up and jumps at the sight of her number one client, Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler gets in Swagger's face for a moment before addressing Vickie. --

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"This guy again Vickie? Really, how many times do I have to tell you this guy is nothing but a joke and if you want to manage him then I will find me another manager easier than a snap of my fingers. I am the hottest spot in this company and any manager would pay to get their fingers on managing this not... that. Geez Swagger, why are you even still around? All you can do is lose.... and lose... and well lose. Do use a favor and get lost!"

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8p7ex8nff1rdge75o1_500

-- Jack Swagger gets in Ziggler's face as you can tell the All American American's temper is rising up as he looks down on Ziggler not showing any fear on his face as Vickie backs up real slowly not trying to be caught in the middle of all of this. --

JACK SWAGGER ---
"Just because you have a briefcase doesn't make you any better than me because if I have my facts right I believe I have already won that briefcase and cashed it in to be the World Heavyweight Champion so all that you are doing is following in my footsteps now Ziggler. Face it your just a young hotshot and soon enough you will die out like everyone else."

DOLPH ZIGGLER --- "Like what happened to you? I am a former World Heavyweight Champion to remember but where am I now? I am on the top of this company and you can't even catch a break on Superstars! Your a joke, I am the reason this company is still getting views. I don't give a damn about you, Vickie doesn't give a damn about you, and the fans don't even give a damn about you. You are nothing but vapor and that is all that you will ever amount to being."

-- Ziggler wipes his hair back then flicks it at Swagger before walking off leaving Swagger just standing there watching Mr. Money In The Bank walk away and all that anger still building up inside of him. --

>>>KOFI KINGSTON & R-TRUTH<<<
versus
>>>PRIME TIME PLAYERS<<<

-- S.O.S I HEAR THEM SHOUTING --

-- The current tag team champions make their way from the back with big smiles on their faces as they get a decent pop from the crowd who love the tag champions. They slide into the ring and turn to look at the titantron and wait for Prime Time Players to make there way to the ring. --

-- YOU KNOW IT'S THE MACK MILITANT --

-- The crowd almost pops hearing the theme song of former Smackdown GM Teddy Long but then downpour with boos seeing the titantron of Titus and Darren and then the crowd is shocked as from the back walks Theodore Long escorting out to the ring Titus O'Niel and Darren Young as Kofi and Truth eye each other in wonder and shock as they enter the ring. --

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
Kofi gets the tag in as does Darren Young as the back and forth action of this match as the crowd on the edge of there seat as Kofi Kingston jumps up connecting with an elbow to Young who just rolls back up and ducking under the failed clothesline attempt by Kingston this time around. Young runs across the ring using the ropes and delivers a missile dropkick and going for the pin attempt but it just isn't enough as Darren Young shakes his head in stress as he pulls up Kingston and connects with a snap DDT and tries for the pin again but it is still not enough as he grows irritated and looks at Teddy Long who winks at Young and then jumps on the ring and gets in the referees face. Titus runs in first hitting Truth with a big boot as the referee is distracted then Darren Young low blows Kingston as he gets up and then finishes him off with Ghetto Blaster with Titus O'Neil as Teddy allows the ref to get back to work for the 3-count.

Winners By Pinfall: PRIME TIME PLAYERS

-- Teddy Long enters the ring with his new clients who smirk and taunt over the fallen Tag Team Champions as the crowd loudly boos for the victors as the show cuts to an commercial break. --

-- The show comes back from commercial break where Josh Matthews welcomes us back from the backstage area where The Prime Time Players alongside their manager, Teddy Long are heading out of the arena as Matthews rushes up to them trying to catch up with them in time to get a quick word from the three. He finally catches up with them and stops them in the neck of time. --

JOSH MATTHEWS ---
"Teddy would you please give me a moment of your time for a quick interview before you three leave."

TEDDY LONG --- "Sure playa but make sure your quick because we already got dinner reservations for 6 holla holla holla if you catch what I mean."

JOSH MATTHEWS --- "Oh I understand you but Mr. Long why have you made your return to the company as a manager to Titus and Darren after all of these years of being away from managing? Why these two to bring you back in the game?"

-- Titus and Darren begin to laugh to themselves as Teddy looks at the two of them and simply points at them. --

TEDDY LONG ---
"The question should be why didn't I make the jump sooner. These two men are the future of this company and the present of the tag team division as you just seen them beat the tag team champions! I am going to take these guys to the top like I can tell they are destined to be. I mean look at the two of them... young, strong, smart, they are the total package and to be the total package they needed the best of the best managers and of course that would be... ME! Now I can hear the ladies and the lobster calling my name holla holla holla, later kid."

-- Long and PTP walk off all laughing as Teddy does his little dance and Matthews shrugs as the cameras cut t the ring for the next match. --

>>>TED DIBIASE versus ZACK RYDER<<<

>UNITES STATES NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH<

-- WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT! --

-- The crowd gives a big pop for the internet sensation and former United States Champion Zack Ryder who comes out fixing his hair and taunting for the crowd reppign Long Island and waiting for whoever his challenger is for the upcoming match. --

-- I COME FROM MONEY --

-- The crowd goes nuts as the theme music of Ted DiBiase fills the arena and out comes DiBiase with a smirk on his face and looks at Ryder in the ring who looks in shock for DiBiase to make his return to Monday Night Raw and he slides in the ring and getting face to face with Ryder. --

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
The match goes back and forth in very competitive action as DiBiase slabs Ryder in the back of the head on the ground talking trash to him before grabbing him by the head and bringing him to his feet, Ryder suddenly begins to retaliate with punches backing up DiBiase trying to get on the top of things. Ryder irish whips Ted and runs the opposite way as the two collide with clotheslines in the middle of the ring and the crowd are watching all chanting different names trying to get their favorites to their feet. DiBiase is up to his feet first and right behind him is Ryder who runs at DiBiase full force and DiBiase tosses him into the turnbuckle. Ted quickly rolls up the Internet Champion using the tights to his leverage away from the referees vision for the easy 3 count.

Winner By Pinfall: TED DIBIASE

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m74oaz7U8i1qlrs5eo5_400

-- The cameras cut backstage where Paul Heyman is talking to CM Punk who sees Shawn Michaels walking up to them and walks off not wanting any part of it. Shawn looks at Paul who begins to grin looking at Michaels who doesn't seem pleased with seeing Heyman right now. --

PAUL HEYMAN ---
"Well if it isn't a non-pleasant surprise to see you here again Shawn. You already got tired of sitting home with your wife and kids every week or am I just too pretty to miss seeing me one week?"

-- Shawn just snickers at Paul and shakes his head feeling sorry for Paul. --

SHAWN MICHAELS ---
"Actually Paul, retirement is doing just fine but there was no way I was missing Raw this week with the chance that Brock Lesnar might try to kill somebody or of course break someones arm like her thinks that it is the bright idea to do. Why are you here Heyman, just got nothing better to do?"

PAUL HEYMAN --- "As a matter of fact I am here for the same reason you are but instead of watching out for Brock Lesnar trying to hurt somebody I am here to make sure Mr. Corporate doesn't try to get his way into using his power to screw over my client Brock Lesnar."

[color=green]-- The brings laughter to Shawn who begins to die out laughing to much displeasure of Paul Heyman. --

SHAWN MICHAELS --- "Triple H isn't even here tonight he is actually at home with Stephanie and the kids but he sent me here to give you a message but since I can now remember how much I can't stand you let me just tell you the message in how I see it."

-- Shawn begins to walk off bringing back that Heyman smile watching him walk off. --

PAUL HEYMAN ---
"So Hunters message is that he is going to walk off,coward out, be the loser that he has alw...."

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Michaelssweetchinmusicani

-- Shawn lays out Heyman to a loud pop from the crowd as he gets in Heyman's face --

SHAWN MICHAELS ---
"How about that for a message!"

-- Shawn then walks off fixing his cowboy hat back on his head. --

-- SMOKE AND MIRRORS--

-- The theme music of Cody Rhodes plays as the crowd goes wild with boos for Cody Rhodes who has a confident smirk on his face as he walks out from the back with an microphone already in his hand. Rhodes smirks as his music kicks off and Cody holds the microphone in his hand and begins to arrogantly grin. --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8kfzrHaFt1qlrs5eo4_250

CODY RHODES ---
"Yes I know you are all ecstatic that I have grazed all of you with my presence here on Monday Night RAW and well it is because I am issuing an open challenge to anybody in the back. I am tired of being over looked since being robbed of the Intercontinental Title and that all ends tonight as I promise right here, right now that whoever comes out here they will fall victim of Cody Rhodes! You which idiot in the back has enough guts?"

-- FEED ME MORE!--

-- The crowd goes wild as Cody now in the ring looks in shock and almost a fear as the unstoppable Ryback makes his way from the back chanting "FEED ME MORE!" Rhodes takes off his jacket not backing down and waits for Ryback. --

>>>CODY RHODES versus RYBACK<<<

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
Ryback shows his dominance even somebody as great as Cody Rhodes who scurries out of the ring for a breather as Ryback follows behind him right on his tail. He takes a left as does Ryback when Cody stops and quickly elbows Ryback and tries to go on the offensive with kicks to the knees of Ryback as the referee begins the ten count and Rhodes trying to get the big man down as He slowly goes down. Rhodes nails him with a shining wizard and rolls in the ring as the ref yells out 7! The crowd can't believe what they are seeing as 8! Ryback begins to get up as Rhodes notices it 9! Ryback slides back in and the crowd goes wild and Rhodes looks mind blown. Ryback runs at Rhodes who falls to the ring forcing Ryback into the referee. Ryback looks alarmed as the ref is flattened. Rhodes from behind low blows Ryback and CROSS RHODES! Ryback is down as Cody slaps the referee awake for the 3 count!

Winner By Pinfall: CODY RHODES

-- The crowd is in utter shock as is The King and Michael Cole as Cody Rhodes stops the winning streak of Ryback with an confident smirk on his face as he leaves the ring and heads towards the back. --

-- The cameras cut to backstage where General Manager, AJ Lee is walking down the hallways with a big psycho smile on her face as she is stopped by a large shadow, the cameras back up showing The Big Show standing in front of AJ Lee with a scowl on the World's Largest Athletes face.

THE BIG SHOW ---
"AJ what do you think you are trying to pull? You trying to take me out of the WWE Championship picture and used to put Jericho in the Main Event? I don't think so! I deserve the Main Even but not with Jericho. I deserve to be facing Punk to prove once more that I am better than him!"

-- AJ just smiles at him and shakes her head. --

AJ LEE ---
"But Show wasn't it you who said you have nothing left to prove? Well i believed you so why would I put you in a match where you have nothing to prove to me. Maybe you are the best on Raw well I want to see you prove it. Beat Jericho.. if you beat Jericho then I will give you a match on Smackdown already planned out with Booker T against the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus but now if you lose... if you lose you don't get THAT match but instead I am going to put you in a match on Superstars... where you belong. It is your choice, win and face Sheamus or lose and face Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins on Superstars now have a nice day."

-- AJ smiles and skips on down the hall leaving The Big Show angry with the way she continues to treat her "best superstar" in his mind. --

>>>CM PUNK & DANIEL BRYAN<<<
versus
>>>KANE & JOHN CENA<<<

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES --

-- Daniel runs out from the back chanting yes and running sideways down the ramp and hopping as the live crowd chants alongside the nut job Daniel Bryan who enters the ring and awaits for his tag team partner and former enemy CM Punk. --

-- LOVE YOUR HATE, YOUR FAITH LOST --

-- The theme music cuts on and CM Punk is seen slowly walk from the back with the WWE Championship hanging over his shoulder as the beat kicks in and Punk opens his arms wide open and walks to the ring being drowned in boos as Daniel Bryan never takes his eyes off of him. Punk looks at Bryan with a laugh. --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8m7ksClD91rdbn9ko1_500

-- VEIL OF FIRE --

-- Just as CM got settled in the ring the flames go off and Daniel Bryan's attention changes right to his opponent for this Sunday Kane who walks towards the ring with anticpation in his eyes ready to beat his challengers. --

-- YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW --

-- The crowd goes wild as John Cena's music fills the arena and out from the back comes Cena who is being eye'd down by CM Punk, Cena mocks CM Punk with saying "It's clobbering time up in here!" and salutes before running to the ring. CM Punk and John Cena pause in front of each other as Punk raises the WWE Title.--

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8gh7xVXD91r62495o1_500

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
John Cena looks to be on top of the match as Daniel Bryan reaches out for CM Punk who is basically begging for the tag reaching out for Daniel as far out as he can but Cena just drops an elbow on Bryan and then for the first time in a long time Cena begins to pump up his sneakers and then goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle but Bryan rolls out of harms way just in time forcing Cena to hit the ring instead. Daniel crawls to Punk and reaches for the tag just as Cena tags in Kane. Kane runs over grabbing Bryan up but Bryan isn't having it kicking a fury of kicks at Kane and using the rest of his energy to tag in Punk who runs in and the back and forth blows begin between Kane and Punk. Punk gets leveled by an uppercut from Kane but Punk is right back to his feet in the fast paced action. Cena wants the tag now and Punk wants him in so Kane tag in Cena with a slap to his chest and Cena goes in looking angry at Kane. The crowd goes wild as Punk and Cena goes back and forth with taking control of the match. CM Punk brings Cena up for the GTS but Cena gets out. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Punk gets out of it. nobody is gettign anywhere as Bryan brings something from his tights.. brass knuckles! The referee doesn't see as Bryan places them on his hand and enter the ring waiting for the moment and BAM! Daniel Bryan nails CM Punk and the bell is sounded.

Winners By DQ: NO CONTEST

-- Daniel nails Cena and then runs out of the ring as Kane goes after him and the crowd is booing loudly for Bryan who runs away screamign out Yes! at the top of his lungs leaving Kane watching him run and Cena and Punk laying out cold on the mat. --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8nnxvYVQ61rnv6o5o1_400

-- The cameras cut to backstage where AJ Lee is watching the show from her office and seems pleased by the entire segment which just took place in the ring when there is a knock on her door and she turns to look just as the General Manager of Smackdown, Booker T enter the room with a smile on his face which brings a smirk to AJ's face as she moves her hair from her eyes looking at Booker. --

BOOKER T ---
"Sure seems after that match that you have everything under control around here on Raw but let me let you be the first person to hear the big news about Friday Night Smackdown. This Friday I have made a match to determine the replacement challenger for Sheamus at Summer Slam and I will be deciding it in a Fatal Four Way in which at the end of 20 minutes whoever has the most victories will face Sheamus at Summer Slam now can you dig that!"

-- AJ just smiles and proceeds to snicker as Booker gets finished talking whipping her hair in the process as she changes to an serious look and looks straight into the eyes of her competition Booker T and Smackdown. --

AJ LEE ---
"Number One Contendership? Sounds like a good match Booker but not better than what i can do because NOW I am making Daniel Bryan versus Kane at Summer Slam... a number one contenders match for the WWE Championship! So Booker I guess the question is Can YOU dig that... sucka."

-- AJ seems to not want to talk anymore as the crowd cheers for the matches just made as AJ leaves her office and Booker T looking confused watching her bounce away. --

>>>CHRIS JERICHO versus BIG SHOW<<<

-- WELL, IT'S THE BIG SHOW --

-- The theme music fills the arena as The Big Show makes his way to the ring with a angry look on his face. The crowd boos loudly as he enters the ring and rolling his eyes feeling underused and ignored and very angry still after talking to AJ. --

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN --

-- Jericho's music kicks in and the crowd goes electric and onto their feet as Y2J makes his way from the back with a big smile on his face looking at The Big Show as a joke as Chris Jericho is the best in the world in his own mind and has beaten Show on many accounts. --

DING! DING! DING!

Closing Moments
Chris Jericho taunts for the crowd as he stands over The Big Show showing that all though he is smaller doesn't mean Show is any better. The crowd are some on their feet as Jericho nails Big Show with a dropkick laying him back down as Show was trying to get up after the DDT off the top rope earlier in the match by Jericho. Y2J looks to the ring ropes for the lionsault and connects but it isn't enough as Big Show tosses Jericho off him as Jericho tries to win the match. Jericho looks confused and tired as he just can't keep the big man down. Jericho taunts and yells out as he powers Show over for the Walls of Jericho! Big Show screams out in agony reaching out in pain trying to grab the ropes and Jericho wrenches it in as hard as he can as the crowd goes wild with boos as Dolph Ziggler runs out from the back without his briefcase running in the ring and nailing Jericho with the Zig Zag forcing the DQ!

Winner By DQ: CHRIS JERICHO

-- The bell keeps being rung as Jericho is assaulted by Dolph Ziggler! The crowd is all in to this as out runs John Cena for the save as he exchanges blows with Ziggler. The Big Show is back up and nails John Cena with a clothesline. These four men are in a all out brawl as then to make matters worse comes the WWE Champion CM Punk! Punk runs to the top turnbuckle and with his first move takes out Big Show and Jericho with a flying cross body! --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Cena-vs-ziggler-500x312

-- Dolph goes down by the Attitude Adjustment from Cena who has no clue what is about to be coming for him as he taunt and turns around... --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 CM-Punk-GTS

-- CM Punk lays out John Cena with the GTS as the crowd goes loud with boos for CM Punk who sits in the middle of the ring holding the WWE Championship as the show goes off the air. --

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m8o02h3Z3m1rdaqmfo1_500

Last edited by [G] on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Some nice presentation work here Granger. Really like it, it's eye-catching, as for the actual show it's decent. You seem to place a large emphasis on heels throughout, I can't really pick out one developing face from this show. What's with the "Shawn Michaels & Paul Heyman heated meeting" thing? Quite strange. And so close to SummerSlam I was expecting something from Trips or Lesnar. But good comeback show.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Adam wrote:
Some nice presentation work here Granger. Really like it, it's eye-catching, as for the actual show it's decent. You seem to place a large emphasis on heels throughout, I can't really pick out one developing face from this show. What's with the "Shawn Michaels & Paul Heyman heated meeting" thing? Quite strange. And so close to SummerSlam I was expecting something from Trips or Lesnar. But good comeback show.

Appreciate it man and if you can find it there is a face turn I am working on and yeah i forgot that segment at first but if you check now i've added it in.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Tumblr_m6kjwvP8y61rxzt9bo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next