The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+7
Cole
Karl
SP
Jigsaw*
Nova
#Animal
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Classic wrote:
Good Luck Wink stick to it.

.nova. wrote:
This has booker of the month written all over it.. just wait.

Thank you guys and I will do my best, any predictions on CM's challenger? (:
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

No problem, and I have a feeling it's Del Rio, hopefully it is.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Good luck man! I see some awesome story lines coming! and as for Punk's challenger, I'm going to go with the wild card and for some reason guess The Rock? but if Johnny Ace announced it, it might just be Del Rio or Christian!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Good predictions guys! (:
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Looking forward to this, I am with the other guys and think Del Rio will be Punk's challenger on RAW.

Looking forward to competing with this.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:12 am

Miz is Punk's "Challenge" Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

>>THIS JUST ANNOUNCED<<

-- John Cena and Brock Lesnar have been asked by WWE Management after their brawl last week to sign a non-aggression pact until Extreme Rules!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

This will be cool. I like having a variety of WWE bookers out there. It gives different views and perspectives on things. I will be reading this.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 pm

-- Thursday Night Superstars --
- Yes, WWE.com has officially announced the up-coming Superstars Match Card! Superstars will be live on Thursday Night, on WWE.com! -

Singes Bout
Ryback vs. Tyson Kidd
In Ryback's second apperence since entering Smackdown, he will go 1-on-1 with Tyson Kidd. Will the last Hart Dungeon Graduate be able to beat the unstoppable Ryback? Or, with Natayla in his corner, will he not be able to defeat the odds?

Tag Team Match
Brodus Clay & Santino Marella vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
When Brodus Clay and Santino Marella formed this unusual, yet funny Tag Team, they knew that it would only be a matter of time before they got themselves on the ladder, climbing to Tag Team Gold. Now, on Superstars the duo will have a match against the hassle causing, Main Event Mafia, who have dominated everyone, since entering NXT. Who will walk out on top? Will Clay and Marella be able to climb one step further, or will Reks and Hawkins finally prove their dominance?

Main Event
Kofi Kingston & The Usos vs. Hunico, Camacho & David Otunga
John Laurinatis made it clear in a WWE.com Interview that he would be giving Otunga more air time after his big win at WrestleMania. Now, on Superstars Otunga will team with Hunico and Camacho to take on the dynamic team of The Usos and Kofi Kingston! What will be instore when these 6 men go to battle?! Tune out on Thursday Night Superstars!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Special Debut Show?

Post tonight at 12?

or

Tomorrow at 9?

--VOTE--
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Special Debut Show?

Post tonight at 12?

or

Tomorrow at 9?

--VOTE--
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

I vote tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 am

MICHAEL COLE --- Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw Supershow!

JERRY LAWLER --- Oh and what a Supershow this is planned out to be Cole!

MICHAEL COLE --- Isn't that an understatement King as we have two championship matches planned for tonight and one of them being for the big one... the WWE Championship! But the question is who will be facing CM Punk for the WWE Championship?

JERRY LAWLER --- I guess we will have to watch and wait but the question on my mind is how will CM Punk be after last weeks brutal attack by Chris Jericho and the beer bash that we had to see!

MICHAEL COLE --- Good questions King, CM Punk can not possibly be at the top of his ga....

>>The crowd goes wild with boos as out from the back comes one of the most hated men in the entire company by the name of Chris Jericho. Jericho walks out doing his usual antics and pauses at the top of the ramp with a microphone already in hand and a huge smile on his face as he begins to demand that they cut off the lights to the arena and as they do he turns on his colorful jacket and begins to speak to the live audience<<

CHRIS JERICHO --- Just like CM Punk has been for years I have blinded each and every single on of you from seeing the person a few rows away from you just like CM Punk has been about alcohol his entire life until I forced him to become a drunk! To become what he never wanted to be! What is the only thing that you can see right now? The glowing of my jacket? Of course it is! I stand here as the only light to all of you hypocrites! No I am not here to "save you" actually I am here to make you all face the truth just like I forced CM Punk to! [Jericho's jacket is seen heading down the ramp as Jericho continues speaking.] This ring has been the downfall of Punk in recent weeks... the stains of beer in the floor... the smell of whisky from the steel steps is all you could smell coming for your match... CM Punk has that aroma drenched in his body! Even keeping his mouth closed he was still forced to let that drink sink in! CM Punk is a drunk all because of me! Cut the lights on so these people can see the man that ruined CM Punk's life! [the lights flick back on and Jericho stands in the middle of the ring with a bottle of Vodka in his hand and that evil grin on his face.] Punk will never be the same because of me and the substance in my hand! BOO HOO! I smell like my Dad! No Punk, you smell like yourself! Your flith... garbage now! You are no longer straight edge so what are you now? The WWE Champion? Well not for long because after tonight the man who faces you will tear you apart easily because you are no longer but a shell of the man that you used to be!

>>As soon as the music hits the arena the crowd jumps to it's feet and Jericho just stands still and looks at the titantron with a smirk on his face showing that he believes that CM Punk is nothing but a joke now. The music keeps playing but there is no sign of CM Punk which forces Jericho to begin to snicker. The music comes to an end and the crowd seems disappointed but Jericho finds it hilarious as he raises up the microphone<<

CHRIS JERICHO --- Aww did little Punk get scared? CM Punk probably stumbled to close to the curtains in his drunken state of mind then turned around in shame of who he has become! [The crowd begins to cheer as in the front row a man removes his hat, wig, and fake beard to reveal himself as CM Punk! Punk jumps the guard rail and heads to the ring.] What are you people cheering now? You finally opening your blind eyes to the light!? Finally seeing the good of Chris Jeri....

>>Jericho turns around right into a huge clothesline from CM Punk as the crowd goes wild knowing that CM Punk is finally getting his hands on Jericho. The two brawl all over the ring as the crowd cheers for CM Punk! Out from the back runs David Otunga who dashes into the ring to attack CM Punk and save Chris Jericho from this assault! Johnny Ace appears on the ramp yelling directions as Punk goes on the attack on Otunga as well! Jericho begins to grin but plays dead as Punk stands to go back on Jericho. As Punk goes to grab him, Jericho nails him with the code breaker! Otunga and Jericho slide out of the ring but Jericho is not done as Otunga backs up the ramp. Jericho grabs the WWE Championship from the ground and then his bottle of Vodka. Jericho pours the liqueur over the title then tosses it into the ring and yells out "Smell that all night Punk!" Jericho backs up the ramp as Johnny Ace grabs the microphone<<

JOHN LAURINAITIS --- Punk! Just like I brought in Brock Lesnar to rid these company of the shame that is John Cena I did the same with the man that is beside me by the name of Chris Jericho! I want this company rid of people like you and that is why tonight you WILL lose that championship! Tonight you will face in a fatal four way for the WWE Championship... David Otunga! Chris Jericho! And a man I owe big time for his job at Wrestlemania! He is this man!

>>The Miz makes his way to the ramp where he stands beside of Otunga and Jericho as they look down at the ring at a fuming CM Punk as Miz shakes hands with Mr.Laurinatis<<

JERRY LAWLER --- Come on! This is not far at all! Three men against one!

MICHAEL COLE --- You heard the man it is a Fatal Four Way not an handicap match!

JERRY LAWLER --- It may not be on paper but we all know the truth about this and it disgusts me!

======================================================================================================

>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<

=======================================================================================================

Singles Match
The Big Show vs Drew McIntyre

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- Introducing first from Ayr, Scotland, DREW MCINTYRE!

>>>Drew walks from the back with a smirk on his face as he takes his precious time getting down to the ring as the crowd gives him a solid boo reaction<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And his challenger from Tampa, Florida! The Intercontinental Champion, THE BIG SHOW!

>>>Out comes The Big Show with a huge smile on his face and his title hanging over his shoulder as the big man claps hands on the way down the ramp to please all of his cheering fans<<<

Closing Moments

-- Drew tries to crawl his way up the big man to gets to his feet as he takes some quick jabs to Show's shine which do barely to no damage to him. Show grabs Drew by the head and pulls him up to his feet and puts his hand up to his mouth and says "shhh" before nail Drew with a large chop to the chest. Drew rolls out of the ring to get out of harms way and Big Show just shakes his head and goes right after him taking his time over the ropes. Drew scurries to the corner where he lays in the corner and The Big Show reaches down to grab him and suddenly Show is nailed with a fist from behind the barricade. Show stumbles backwards as a pair of brass knucks are thrown to Drew McIntrye. From the barricade jumps Cody Rhodes who surprisingly starts to hit Drew forcing the referee to DQ The Big Show! Cody has a smile on his face as he hears the bell and then grabs back up the knucks and nails the Big Show once more before running to the announcer area and grabbing the championship and heading towards the back as the ring announcer makes the results.

Winner by DQ: Drew McIntrye!

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- Here is your winner by disqualification! DREW MCINTRYE!

>>>The show cuts to backstage with the last thing being seen is The Big Show staring down Cody Rhodes at the top of the stage who has a huge smirk on his face as he cockily raises the championship up in the air!<<<

======================================================================================================

>>>The cameras cut to backstage where John Laurinaitis is in his locker room talking on the cellphone to someone like usual as in walks the man who made his grand return two weeks ago, Brock Lesnar. John hangs up the phone immediately and smiles real big as Brock jumps right into conversation<<<

BROCK LESNAR --- You rang for my Johnny?

JOHN LAURINAITIS --- I did and you are right on time like I expected from you!

BROCK LESNAR --- You know I am always in for a nice chat but not right now so no small talk just tell me what you want from me and I will go do it like I promised you I would, okay?

JOHN LAURINAITIS --- That's the attitude I want Brock! SO now tonight I want you to do something that John Cena had a struggle in doing over the past few months and it has nothing to do with Dwayne of course but another man. Tonight I have booked it, Brock Lesnar going one on one with a man who made John Cena embrace the hate... you have a match with Kane!

>>>Brock Lesnar can not help himself from smiling at that news<<<

BROCK LESNAR --- My first match back against Kane? Haha well you are smart after all Mr.Laurinatis. Just next time, give me a challenge!

>>>Lesnar walks out of the office laughing and smiling as John watches him walk away as a smirk begins to form on his face!<<<

Singles Match
Epico w/ Primo vs Santino Marella w/ Brodus Clay

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- Introducing first one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, EPICO!

>>>The trio including Rosa Mendez and Primo make their way down to the ring with their title hanging over their shoulders while the crowd boos them loudly<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And his challenger accompanied to the ring by Brodus Clay! The United States Champion.... SANTINO MARELLA!

>>>The crowd goes wild as out from the back comes the two adored fan favorites and Brodus's valets! The crowd cheers them down the ramp<<<

Closing Moments

Epico stalks Santino as he climbs to his feet. Brodus Clay slams his hands down on the apron, giving Santino support to get back into the match. Santino hawls himself to his feet by the ropes and Epico runs. Santino Marella turns around and Epico charges for a clothesline, but Santino pulls out the splits and jumps back up. Epico springs off the ropes and Santino nails him with an armdrag! Suddenly the fans begin to boo as Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger come running down the ramp. Brodus Clay runs around to stop the men, but they are too much. Ziggler and Swagger take down the big man, causing Santino Marella to get distracted. Epico slowly begins to crawl to his feet. Santino shakes his head and turns around! Epico goes for a dropkick, but Santino holds onto the ropes, holding him back. Epico gets up and Santino Marella stalks for the Cobra! Epico quickly ducks it and Santino nails Ziggler suprisingly off the apron. Santino quickly backs up, confused and Epico jumps up, nailing Santino with a wicked Backstabber! Epico quickly rolls Santino over and covers! ONE! TWO! THREE!

Winner by Pinfall: Epico!

>>>Epico and Primo head up the ramp as they celebrate as in the ring Swagger and Ziggler stand tall over Santino<<<

>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<

=======================================================================================================

>>>Backstage, we see Cody Rhodes enter the office of John Laurinatis.<<<

CODY RHODES --- Excuse me, Mr. Laurinatis.

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Yes, Cody?

CODY RHODES --- Last week we spoke about the Intercontinental Championship Rematch?

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Ah, yes. I've thought about it Cody, and I've asked the People on Twitter, and People Power has come into effect once again! Cody .. On Smackdown, The Big Show will defend his Intercontinental Championship! ... Against Drew McIntyre!

CODY RHODES --- What? Are you kidding me Johnny! I am next in line!

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Cody .. Cody .. Calm down .. At Extreme Rules, You will go one on one with The Big Show in a Tables Match for the Intercontinental Championship! I decided to save your talents for the bigger stage of things.

CODY RHODES --- That is what I thought, Thank You Mr. Laurinatis!

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Your Welcome Cody! Don't dissapoint!

>>>Cody Rhodes exits the office, and John Laurinatis whips out his BlackBerry Torch, and begins texting.<<<

Singles Match
Lord Tensai w/ Sakamoto vs Mason Ryan

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Cardiff, Wales, MASON RYAN!

>>>The big man gets a pretty good reaction of cheers from the crowd as he makes his way down towards the ring and clapping hands with some fans on his way down<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And the challenger weighing 360 pounds accompanied by Sakamoto, LORD TENSAI!

>>>Tensai walks down to the ring led by his manager as the crowd boos him loudly and Mason Ryan does not take his eyes off of him for a second<<<

Closing Moments

The total surprise domination of Mason Ryan continues as Lord Tensai takes a knee at the corner and stalks an regaining power Mason Ryan and waits patiently as Ryan gets to his feet. As he does, Tensai runs in with a huge head butt to the gut which forces Ryan down a little which Lord Tensai takes advantage of by delivering a massive big boot taking off the head of Ryan with force. the crowd is booing loudly as Tensai goes for his usual finish to the match has he gains an large amount of speed before launching himself into the air and landing directly on top of Mason Ryan with his large amount of weight. Tensai stares at the downed man for a few more moments before once again grabbing him up and picking the giant of a man up and nailing him with a choke-powerbomb. The referees once again are forced to ring the bell to the destruction of Mason Ryan who lays in the ring. Tensai blows the mist into his hand as he goes for the claw again and the bell continues to ring.

Winner by KO: LORD TENSAI!

MICHAEL COLE --- This man is an danger to everybody on this roster!

JERRY LAWLER --- As much as I hate to agree with you I have too... Look at this destruction!!

>>>Tensai is not yet done as he once again runs with that large weight jumping onto the poor Mason Ryan... Tensai has a message to prove and for a third week he is unstoppable! Tensai goes to grab Mason Ryan once more as suddenly...<<<

>>>The crowd goes freaking insane as the theme music of John Morrison fills the arena alerting Lord Tensai's attention to the titantron but the crowd goes wild as from the crowd you see John Morrison emerge! Morrison runs and jumps from barricade to ring then from the ropes into a missile dropkick to the back of Lord Tensai who unsuspecting the attack falls. Morrison runs on the attack by following it up with a knee to the skull! Morrison is on fire as he finishes him off with the Starship Pain!<<<

JERRY LAWLER --- To quote Good Ole J.R. MY GOD! MY GOD! John Morrison is back!

MICHAEL COLE --- And he just angered a warrior!

>>>The show goes into commercial with John Morrison taunting by standing on the turnbuckle and smiling to the crowd showing his freshly shaven face!<<<

>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<

>>>The show comes back on air as backstage you can see John Morrison making his way walking down the hallways of the arena with a huge smile on his face are his impactful return to the company. He cuts a corner were Josh Matthews is awaiting him and rushes him with a microphone<<<

JOSH MATTHEWS --- John... John! Can I please get a minute of your time?

JOHN MORRISON --- Sure thing Josh after that I knew you would be searching for me so go ahead and ask away!

JOSH MATTHEWS --- Alright, well after leaving the company for a while why now and why Lord Tensai for your return?

>>>John just smiles through the whole thing as he can here the fans chants his name<<<

JOHN MORRISON --- Well you see Josh, John Lauranitis hired Tensai to be a dominate force in the business and that he already proved but he needed somebody who could tame a beast and BAM! That is where yours truly, the Shaman of Sexy! THE GURU OF GREATNESS! Comes into the picture and now I am back and better than ever!

JOSH MATTHEWS --- Thank you for your time John.

>>John nods his head with a smile and then continues on his path down the hall as suddenly he is attacked! Tensai grabs him and tosses him into a wall and goes right to the claw and grabs Morrison's skull! Workers all around run to pull Tensai off of Morrison as the camera cut to the ring.<<

>>>CHRISTIAN RETURNS SOON<<<

>>>As soon as the video for Christian's return plays it shows Brock Lesnar make his way walking towards the ring with a huge smile<<<

Singles Match
Brock Lesnar vs Kane

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, KANE!

>>>Kane makes his way down to the ring getting a solid boo from the crowd like he even cares and shows no fear of facing Brock Lesnar.<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And his challenger weighing in a 266 pounds... BROCK LESNAR!

>>>Lesnar walks towards the ring smiling at Kane who just stares at him, the crowd cheers for Lesnar loudly<<<

Closing Moments

Lesnar boots Kane in the gut and smashes him with a forearm. Kane backs into the turnbuckle and Lesnar explodes a round of shots on him. Kane backs out from the turnbuckle and Lesnar charges off the ropes and takes him down with a Clothesline! Kane rolls over and at a medium pace, makes it back to his feet. Lesnar stalks Kane and when Kane turns around, Lesnar dives, going for a Spear, but Kane pushes Lesnar aside into the turnbuckle! Lesnar backs out dizzy, and Kane grabs him by the throat. Lesnar is suprised, but manages to break the hold and boot Kane in the gut. Lesnar pushes Kane into the ropes and when he comes back Lesnar nails him with a quick DDT. Lesnar rolls over and gets back to his feet. He stalks Kane as he crawls to his feet. Lesnar waits and when Kane turns around Lesnar hoists him up onto his shoulders and plants the Big Red Machine down with an F5. Lesnar quickly covers. ONE! TWO! THREE!

Winner by Pinfall: BROCK LESNAR!

>>>Lesnar looks at the destruction he had just created of a so-called monster in Kane. He just smirks and snickers as he leaves the ring and begins walking to the back<<<

JERRY LAWLER --- Brock Lesnar just destroyed Kane....

>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<

>>>Backstage, we see John Laurinatis walking the hallways with David Otunga as Teddy Long shortly follows. Laurinatis stops and turns to Teddy, eyeing him.<<<

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Teddy! I'm hungry. Run along and fetch me a Large Coffee .. Black, and a Muffin.

DAVID OTUNGA --- Johnny, Johnny .. Wait.

>>>Otunga then turns his attention to Theodore.<<<

DAVID OTUNGA --- Fill this too, while your at it!

>>>Otunga chucks Teddy his mug. Teddy just stands there, in silence.<<<

DAVID OTUNGA --- Well?

JOHN LAURINATIS --- LEAVE!

>>>Teddy turns and walks off, in shame as Laurinatis and Otunga continue walking. They turn a corner, where they see John Cena.<<<

JOHN LAURINATIS --- Ah, Just the man I wanted to see!

>>>Cena just eyeballs Laurinatis and Otunga.<<<

JOHN LAURINATIS --- John, you must of been watching Lesnar's match earlier tonight! Well John .. I have spoke with him earlier, and he requested me for a challenge! So John, Next week .. You and him with both run the clock, where the winner will decide the Stipulation for yours, and his match at Extreme Rules!

JOHN CENA --- Yeah .. I saw the match, and I get it ..

DAVID OTUNGA --- He wasn't done John.

JOHN LAURINATIS --- You know what? Otunga, you can tell him exactly what is instore for him next week.

>>>Laurinatis steps out of the camera shot, and continues walking down the hallway, leaving Otunga and Cena standing there.<<<

DAVID OTUNGA --- Good job last week John .. You beat me .. But next week, you won't be so lucky. It will be John Cena in a Handi-Cap Match! Against ME! And my tag team partner .. MARK HENRY!

>>>Cena glares at Otunga as he smirks, before walking off, and the screen goes black.<<<

Mixed Tag Match
Beth Phenoix & Zack Ryder vs Eve Torres & Daniel Bryan

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- Introducing first for this Mixed Tag Team Match! The team of Divas Champion, BETH PHOENIX and ZACK RYDER!

>>>The two walk out with Beth watching Zack as he plays to the crowd with his video camera and claps some lucky fans hands!<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And their challengers! The team of EVE TORRES and DANIEL BRYAN!

>>>Eve struts out followed by Daniel Bryan who screams out "Yes!" at the top of his lungs the entire way down the ramp! In the ring, Zack Ryder can not help but to stare and watch Eve Torres which makes Beth even more jealous!<<<

Closing Moments

Zack sends Daniel flying across the ring with an clothesline which Daniel tries to stop himself just in time as Zack comes running and is caught with an swift elbow to the jaw. Zack holds his jaw falling backwards as he touches Beth's hand for the tag and she runs in going to attack Daniel who flees to Eve who doesn't want anything to do with Beth and due to the rules Daniel can not touch Beth which brings a smirk to her face as she grabs him up and slings him back tot he corner where he tags in Eve on accident. Eve's eyes grow wide open as Beth says come on. Daniel slides away staring at Ryder in anger. Eve tags back in Daniel right then and there sending him to face up with Beth. He demands for Ryder who motions for the tag. Beth tags him in and Zack goes on the attack but Daniel slides out and grabs from his shorts a pair of knucks! Eve distracts the referee as Daniel places the knucks around his hand and hits Zack without Beth or the ref seeing! Sheamus runs from the back as Daniel turns right into a Brogue Kick from him! The ref sees nothing as Sheamus heads back and the ref turns around finally after being made out by with Eve to see both men down! Beth goes for the rush as she pulls Zack over for the tag! She hen pulls in Daniel and which she pins... ONE! TWO! THREE!

Winner by Pinfall: BETH PHOENIX & ZACK RYDER!

>>>The two celebrate as Sheamus looks on from the ramp with a hug grin as you can hear Daniel Bryan who chants "NO! NO! NO"<<<

>>>As soon as the match was finished the camera cut to backstage where Josh Matthews is waiting with his microphone in his hand to start his interview<<<

JOSH MATTHEWS --- Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is an challenger for the WWE Championship in the Main Event tonight, The Miz!

>>>The crowd boos loud as The Miz's face is shown and he smirks wide at the response<<<

JOSH MATTHEWS --- Miz, you have been on a downward spiral for awhile but tonight you have a chance to get back on top, what are your thoughts?

THE MIZ --- Downward spiral? Really? Really! I have been nowhere but up and that is the direction that I will keep going as tonight I become the WWE Champion for a second time! I saw earlier when Morrison returned and made that huge impact but let me tell you one thing and that will be that my impact later will blow that one out of the water! I will be the WWE Champion again and be back on the top and actually I even have somebody who has rejoined Team Awesome...

>>>Alex Riley walks up as the crowd erupts in boos of betrayal!<<<

THE MIZ --- Alex opened his eyes to the fact that I am the best that there is and tonight I will prove that so I am down wasting my time!

>>>Miz pushes the microphone out of his face as him and A-Ri head down the halls.<<<

Fatal Four Way for WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho vs David Otunga vs The Miz

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- [color=lizardsex]The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!! Introducing first, DAVID OTUNGA!!!

>>>Otunga walks out to a loud outburst of boos from the crowd who can not stand Otunga as much as the next person.<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And his challenger, the self-proclaimed Awesome One... THE MIZ!!

>>>The Miz makes his way out with a smirk on his face followed by his returning manager, Alex Riley as he is sure to regain his WWE Title<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And his challenger, weighing in a 226lbs, CHRIS JERICHO!

>>>Gaining the most heat of all, Chris Jericho comes out with an arrogant smirk on his face as the crowd boos him loud<<<

JUSTIN ROBERTS --- And their challenger, the current WWE Champion, CM PUNK!!

>>>CM Punk comes out with his title hanging over his shoulder and a scowl on his face as he stares down Chris Jericho<<<

Closing Moments

The match is back to forth from the start as Chris Jericho does his best to stay out of CM Punks reach and to escape the anger of CM Punk which would be all towards Jericho. Otunga does his best trying to fight off CM Punk as The Miz finally changes his attack from Punk to Jericho who barely escaped an earlier assault from Punk. Miz goes straight to work with a couple of blows as the one time tag team partners go at it. Punk fights hard against the rookie of the few Otunga who is backed into the corner and gets an off the corner bull dog. Otunga is down as the crowd goes crazy chanting for CM Punk as Jericho and Miz continue to go at it. Jericho hears the chants as he looks to his side for a moment to notice CM Punk grinning at him. Punk goes right in for the assault as Jericho tries to escape but Punk catches him. Punk and Jericho fight out of the ring. Punk goes on the assault with kicks to Jericho is is retreating. Punk has basically forgotten about the match going on in the ring as The Miz watches them head towards the ramp in the fight. The Miz looks at Otunga with a grin on his face as the crowd erupts in boos! Jericho gets in a few hits on the ramp headed up trying to get away from Punk! The Miz grabs up Otunga and SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! CM Punk and Jericho fight at the top of the titantron as Punk nails the G.T.S on Jericho but as he does he hears the crowd begin counting ONE... TWO... He begins running to the ring but THREE!! DING DING DING!!!

Winner by Pinfall and NEW WWE CHAMPION: THE MIZ!!

>>>The crowd doesn't know what to think as CM Punk can not believe his eyes and Alex Riley rushes the ring as the referee hands over the WWE Championship to The Miz who begins to celebrate as Jericho begins to crawl up on the stage to an microphone near him. He moves it up to his move and begins to snicker into it cutting off the celebration.<<<

CHRIS JERICHO --- I did exactly what I said I was going to do and that was make your addictions kill you! I made you lose the WWE Championship because I angered you so much you let that alcohol fuel your anger just like it did your fathers! You are just a spitting image of your father you nasty alcoholic and now look in the ring at the new WWE Champion! The Miz is the WWE Champion... all because of alcohol...

>>>Jericho laughs into the microphone as The Miz and Riley smirk in the ring with the title held high as CM Punk looks back and forth between The Miz and Chris Jericho with his anger about to force him to explode!<<<

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 WWE_Logo_0007

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 am

RAW News

-- John Cena vs David Otunga & Mark Henry has been announced for last week.
-- News has it that after the show went of the air an event happened where Chris Jericho was chased from the building by CM Punk towards the parking light.
-- Brock Lesnar has been quoted saying "Kane was too easy, John better actually make me sweat."
-- The Miz and Alex Riley was followed by paparazzi from the building!

-- FEEDBACK & THOUGHTS PLEASE --
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 am

that was an awesome first show! I love how Jerciho still feels like the victory even though he lost the match. Getting Punk to crack and take his eyes off of the prize for just a moment to allow the always opprotunist Miz to steal the victory!

I was shocked when I read that Tensai defeated Mason Ryan, and I was believing that it would lead to a good rivalry between the two, but when I read on and saw Morrison, I got real pumped. That's going to be an even better rivalry! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

overall...9/10 show. i really look forward to reading more!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 am

I knew you would make Miz win. Smile

Awesome show. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
that was an awesome first show! I love how Jerciho still feels like the victory even though he lost the match. Getting Punk to crack and take his eyes off of the prize for just a moment to allow the always opprotunist Miz to steal the victory!

I was shocked when I read that Tensai defeated Mason Ryan, and I was believing that it would lead to a good rivalry between the two, but when I read on and saw Morrison, I got real pumped. That's going to be an even better rivalry! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

overall...9/10 show. i really look forward to reading more!

Cole wrote:
I knew you would make Miz win. Smile

Awesome show. 9/10

Thanks guys for the ratings! I just booked it the way I expect the WWE to go. Well besides the JoMo part haha (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Predictable, you should have held off on The Miz winning the WWE Championship. The longer you wait the better the reaction when he finally wins.

I also don't like the idea of Morrison returning and taking out Tensai, it just doesn't seem too believable.

As for the whole Punk/Jericho thing, I hope you go in a different direction from the WWE at some point because the way it is going the now it could get boring real quick.

Overall I would probably give the show a 6/10.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Predictable, you should have held off on The Miz winning the WWE Championship. The longer you wait the better the reaction when he finally wins.

I also don't like the idea of Morrison returning and taking out Tensai, it just doesn't seem too believable.

As for the whole Punk/Jericho thing, I hope you go in a different direction from the WWE at some point because the way it is going the now it could get boring real quick.

Sorry to here the low rating but this show was just the opening to the booker so next show will EXPLAIN my reasoning's (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Sorry to here the low rating but this show was just the opening to the booker so next show will EXPLAIN my reasoning's (:

I'm sure it will, bookers always get better as time progresses but I like to set my bar high so that when you do get a good rating you know its well deserved. Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Smackdown and Superstars will begin next week, do to the fact that I am going away, and am leaving tomorrow, and won't be back until Saturday. I've I feel like it, I will do Smackdown Saturday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 pm

SP quit on me so im done here.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

I didn't quit on you ..
You haven't been on to speak with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment   Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Granger's World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next