The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

SP wrote:
Cole Cabana wrote:
Niggas In Paris plays over the PA stystem as LeBron Carter comes out. The crowd gives him some cheers clashed with boos. He walks to the ring with baggy jeans and a 2 Pac shirt with bullet holes in it. How ironic, right? He steps into the ring and grabs a mic from the bell keeper before speaking.

LeBron James "Yo, man, The last couple weeks, I've been freakin' out. I mean, Kyle's gone, I haven't seen him anyways. He was the first one I met here that wasn't just some dumbass cracka. He was a dumbass cracka who yells and screams over stupid things. But he's still my nigga, fo life. I know it was a hard loss for him, but he needs to come back. Me andhim could do shit in this company. Know what I'm sayin'? If that nigga don't show up, I might go insane. I might eat all the chicken at catering. I might shoot up the arena. Hell, I might rape Noeleen Phoenix. Mmmm. That sounds good. But anyways, I just wanted to let you all know how I feel. Kyle, come back, dawg. Imma go cray. And nigga you don't wanna see me go cray. So you best be pullin' yo little white ass out here before I bust a cap in it! Oh my god! I'm going insane! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Before LeBron has the chance to leave the ring, the lights dim.

LeBron stops and looks around scared. He starts breaking a sweat and starts stammering.

LeBron Carter "Hey...Someone better t-turn the lights on.Th-they can't see m-me."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Cole Cabana wrote:
SP wrote:
Cole Cabana wrote:
Niggas In Paris plays over the PA stystem as LeBron Carter comes out. The crowd gives him some cheers clashed with boos. He walks to the ring with baggy jeans and a 2 Pac shirt with bullet holes in it. How ironic, right? He steps into the ring and grabs a mic from the bell keeper before speaking.

LeBron James "Yo, man, The last couple weeks, I've been freakin' out. I mean, Kyle's gone, I haven't seen him anyways. He was the first one I met here that wasn't just some dumbass cracka. He was a dumbass cracka who yells and screams over stupid things. But he's still my nigga, fo life. I know it was a hard loss for him, but he needs to come back. Me andhim could do shit in this company. Know what I'm sayin'? If that nigga don't show up, I might go insane. I might eat all the chicken at catering. I might shoot up the arena. Hell, I might rape Noeleen Phoenix. Mmmm. That sounds good. But anyways, I just wanted to let you all know how I feel. Kyle, come back, dawg. Imma go cray. And nigga you don't wanna see me go cray. So you best be pullin' yo little white ass out here before I bust a cap in it! Oh my god! I'm going insane! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

LeBron stops and looks around scared. He starts breaking a sweat and starts stammering.

LeBron Carter "Hey...Someone better t-turn the lights on.Th-they can't see m-me."

One spotlight strikes down on the ramp. A man is revealed, wish his back facing the ring. He is wearing black, so it is very hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm

SP wrote:
Cole Cabana wrote:
SP wrote:
Cole Cabana wrote:

One spotlight strikes down on the ramp. A man is revealed, wish his back facing the ring. He is wearing black, so it is very hard to see.

LeBron jumps back and sits in the corner.

LeBron Carter "Who are you? I didn't do nothin'!"

He takes a small baggy with a grass-like substance out of his pocket and throws it into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

The lights cut off again, and then the man is gone.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:23 pm

LeBron Carter stands up and shakes his head and mutters something along the lines of, "this is not happening." He runs to the back screaming and hides in his locker room to cuddle with a piece of chicken.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Into the arena stumbles Chester McFalls, he reeks of boos and is slurring his speech as he comes in

Dan Williams is in the halls being his usual badass self
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Surge and Will Williams are fucking in the bushes by the arena.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Michael Ausberry is chilling in his locker room feet up on the couch and everything. He pulls out his cellphone wondering who just texted him and it happens to be his brother from New Orleans. Michael puts the screen up closer to his face trying to read the text. Suddenly he gets up and whips the phone across the room causing it to smash. He leaves the room instantly. The cameras zoom to where the smashed cellphone is trying to see if they can read what his brother sent him and luckily they find something.

Text Message From :
Zachary Lyndhurst

''Hey bro, I just wanted to let you know I'm coming to CPW. Hope to see you in the ring soon.''

OT: Got bored so decided to work on something, gonna sign somebody up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

LeBron Carter arrives jittery and frightened as hell after what happened yesterday. Instead of going to the locker room, he stops by catering to get a bucket of fried chicken and watermelon. He then goes to a corner and sits on the ground as he curls up with and eats his food.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:22 am

Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Aidan Steryo is sitting in his office.!

[Mr Baldock knocks, "Come in" all that jazzy stuff, let's not waste time]

Mr Baldock "Mr Steryo, it's great to finally meet you in person, how are you today?"

"Mr Baldock, I'm fine, pretty happy with the PPV. However . . . there were a few minor . . . glitches let's say?"

[Baldock is almost certain he is refrencing moments involving Baldock Industries Inc. but ignores it and progresses]

Mr Baldock "Well Mr Steryo there isn't much you can do about those kinds of things, when you go live there is always bound to be a few technical glitches. But that isn't why I came in here, I understand your busy man, as am I, so let's make this quick shall we; I'd like to aquire the contracts of all members of Baldock Industries Inc."

"I'm sorry . . . YOU'D WHAT? You want to acquire the contracts of . . . let's go through this Mr Baldock. Jay McCoy's lawyer was such a smarmy bastard that he has the biggest perk-additional contacts. He has to feature on PPV for the first four times we do a PPV. That's incredible and that's only scratching the surface with McCoy! Alex Nova's contract is so complicated and he's one of the huge reasons we're able to work with EFNW. Michael Ausberry is the highest paid non-former World Champion on the roster. On top of all this, on top of all these things, you want me to give you my TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS contracts? Really? Mr Baldock, you good sir, are quite insane."

Mr Baldock "I am well aware if all of this Mr Steryo, I've done my research ad I know exactly what is coming my way when I finally do get these contracts, because I'm a business man and good business men don't just rush into these kinds of decisions. Now I understand you might have your reservations about handing ove their contracts but, Mr Steryi, realise I am willing to do whatever it takes to acquire them, money is not an issue, if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:12 pm

The bright gold pyro rains down and the music starts playing. For a couple of seconds the fans are taken aback by the arrival of this man. An EFNW Revolution champion, a former ECCW Tag-team champion, and a rising star at its finest.. this.. is Alex Nova. He stands with his back facing towards the crowd. He wears a metallic white hoodie over his head with his arms extended and the crowd cheers him on. One of the more experienced members of Baldock Inc and one of the highly recognized individuals in CPW turns around and the gold pyro finishes raining down. The lights switch from gold to green as the dramatic music plays and Nova walks down the ramp with his hood over his head. He pauses for a slight second and lifts his head slightly and continues walking. He approaches the steps and lifts his arms in the air, more gold rains down this time into the ring and he enters it wiping his feet on the mat before entering. He visits all four corners throwing his signature hand sign in the air. Alex's left eye has a black diamond painted over it as he takes the hoodie off revealing his top notch six pack hes got on him. Nova is very well built at this point. We have not seen him for quite some time after the Chicago's Best match, nor have we seen Kyle O'Rapely, this is a real shocker, and treat for these CPW fans tonight,. Nova asks for a mic from the bell keeper and stands in the middle of the ring as the dramatic music dies down. The fans are well aware of the arrival of Nova and let him hear it. They cheer wildly for this sensational superstar and he nods his head before speaking..

"Wow.. an electric atmosphere here in CPW, I expected nothing less for my long awaited arrival back here in CPW. A couple of weeks passed by after the street fight held at Defiance Day. This is how people saw it.. three men, tearing each others heads off in a street fight, all bloodied, and I'll tell you, they got their moneys worth. But people fail to realize the outside sacrifices the three of us had to make, outside and apart from all the media. Kyle O'Rapely for example, we have not seen him since Defiance Day. Some are tilting their heads and asking; where is he? What is going through his head? While others know, that Kyle could be one of those unpredictable type of superstars that makes a dramatic appearance, quite possibly in a match where he will get revenge on one of his opponents. And it's pretty clear I'm the main target. But only a fool would go for me, while the smart ones would go for it all. The gold. In this case the CPW championship. I myself, just like Kyle have been away, personal problems in my life have caused me to stray away from CPW, or any appearances in any companies for that matter.
No man should ever display his bravery unless he is prepared for battle. Nor should he bear the marks of Defiance until he has experienced the abilities of the enemy himself. The idea of being better than any person or anything.. this including being Chicago's Best, arises when you're actually competing with that person or thing you know? You say to someone.. "I'm better than you" or taking Harry's famous quote "I'm the best in the world".. you feel there is some field or arena where you score over that person am I right..? But you ought to remember that the other person can also have several feathers in his cap which might be perhaps those arenas in which you are mediocre. So,.. the idea of going out to some person and expressing that you're better is completely baseless, and I'm glad I am getting this out now in front of you all. It has been stressing me.. when everywhere I go I hear .. Better than this.. better than that, when in reality 'better than you' should be replaced with better than yourself. Chicago's best!? Hah! I'm better than that, I don't need some match to prove I'm better, I KNOW I'm better. You all know, I am better. Now that I'm engaged in this whole.. "Baldock Inc" alliance, I've got a free ticket to success. While the other newcomers try and come up with new persona to intimidate the monster in the closet himself.. please... The The target, should be to become better than what you are currently. Compete with yourself, and not with others. Consider yourself as the competition, that is what will get you farther."

Alex tilts his head and looks out into the crowd who hold up Baldock INC signs and signs of appreciation towards him, and he chuckles

"This is a new change. You've never seen this side of Alex Nova. Alex Nova.. You've seen crazy .. but not the whole package of crazy, you haven't even seen insane!.. "Disease, insanity, and death were the angels that attended my cradle, and since then have followed me throughout my life." .. a quote by Edvard Munch .. a quote which I hold close because it relates to me, in a lot more ways than you think. Baldock INC has driven me to a whole other level. Not insanity.. not crazy.. but deadly. You see it's a unique trait that only a few people possess. I am one of them. Week after week, I've been narrowing down competitor after competitor coming into CPW. Having their contracts accepted, and it makes me sick. Seeing all these wanna-be mes. They want to be just like me. They want to shake hands with the devil and claim to be at the top of their game. They walk out and say they have something other superstars do not have.. been there done that.. back to the drawing board. I see unique superstars and then I see weird. There's lunatics, who .. honestly .. I have no idea WHY they would even ask for a contract, when they've been imprisoned for nearly half their lives. Pirates.. and a lot of men claim to be from Chicago here. The CPW roster cannot hold all these superstars. And there is only room for one king in this jungle. I am the king. King of the jungle. The deadliest weapon in the Baldock alliance, and the key to their success. Mr Steryo I DEMAND you to hand over my contract to Mr Baldock. I will not be controlled by a man with such little knowledge like you. Mr Baldock is a trained businessman and a man who deserves nothing less than my contract. So do it.. or I swear.. I will quit.. You wouldn't want to lose one of CPWs top notch talents would you..? Matter of fact, whatever Baldock asks Baldock gets.. so hand over anything he asks for. Look at him as like.. the queen of England.. treat him like royalty. Baldock INC is controlling everyone and every living organism in this arena! A new era is upon you all.. and you'll see exactly what we mean. Very.. very soon."

He chuckles and drops the mic picking up his hoodie and exiting the ring. He leaps off the mat and walks up the ramp to the back not making contact with any fans. His theme plays out and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm

surg was walkin2 arena wit his bf wil willoms n they were crossin da rode.

wil sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

surg said "NO.."
wil cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

surg was cryin and went to pic up her body.

wil was ded.

surg whispered 2 his corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv wil moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

surg whispered 2 his corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv wil moar den 4evr)

I remember someone sent me a text like this once. Except it ended with "If you don't resend it to 10 friends then you'll be lonely forever." I didn't. I also deleted that kid from my contacts.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

I remember someone sent me a text like this once. Except it ended with "If you don't resend it to 10 friends then you'll be lonely forever." I didn't. I also deleted that kid from my contacts.

Yea, I get rid of fags like that too. "Only 90's kids remember thi-" Fuck you, faggot.

1 dai surg n wil r mekin out. dey r in luv.

wil stops meking out n asks surg to get poptartz.

he dus.

den wil teks deep breff. den wil sais "surg i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

wil iz hertbrokn.
wil criez n runz awaii from surg wiffout eatin poptart n wil has low blood suga so he fols.

surg runs ova 2 her.

wil ded.
surg crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cus i wona b ur husband!"

he screems n frows poptart @ wol... a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

♥ rglob if u crey always. tru luv iz unfare.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

Yea, I get rid of fags like that too. "Only 90's kids remember thi-" Fuck you, faggot.

he dus.

den wil teks deep breff. den wil sais "surg i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

wil iz hertbrokn.
wil criez n runz awaii from surg wiffout eatin poptart n wil has low blood suga so he fols.

surg runs ova 2 her.

wil ded.

Partly why I don't have Facebook anymore. Shit's gay.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

he dus.

wil iz hertbrokn.

surg runs ova 2 her.

wil ded.

I know what you mean, bro. I didn't even make mine, some faggot did because a bunch of people wanted me to get one in grade 9. That, Tumblr, etc., all full of faggots.

In the meanwhile, Surge and Will play cards while jerking each-other off under the table.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Randy Thrash

*standing backstage with Taylor behind him*

"Tomorrow night...tomorrow I make a statement to put all of the CPW on notice."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

he dus.

wil iz hertbrokn.

surg runs ova 2 her.

wil ded.

I know what you mean, bro. I didn't even make mine, some faggot did because a bunch of people wanted me to get one in grade 9. That, Tumblr, etc., all full of faggots.

In the meanwhile, Surge and Will play cards while jerking each-other off under the table.
Don't even get me started on Tumblr. Everyone I hang out with always brings it up. "Did you see what I put on Tumblr?" "Was it some bullshit quote about how deep you are accompanied by your 'photography'?" "...Yes"

But yes, they are doing that to each other.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Chester McFalls is smoking weed outside of Mr. Steryo's office with a bottle of jack sitting at his feet

Dan Williams walks into the arena with a fresh suit
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:01 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:

surg said "NO.."

wil was ded.

he dus.

wil iz hertbrokn.

surg runs ova 2 her.

wil ded.

Don't even get me started on Tumblr. Everyone I hang out with always brings it up. "Did you see what I put on Tumblr?" "Was it some bullshit quote about how deep you are accompanied by your 'photography'?" "...Yes"

But yes, they are doing that to each other.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there's a little good in everyone, including blackers and Ted Bundy, but most of it is retarded. For the most part sites like these are full of attention whores, hipsters, emofags, teenage girls, retards, etc., or even several combinations of those. Dude, let's kill everyone.

Surge is using light strokes and twisting at the top.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:13 am

Fuck that class and hit that bong. Let's buy guns and kill those kids with dads and moms. With nice homes, 401Ks, and nice ass lawns.

Will explodes on Surge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:51 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Fuck that class and hit that bong. Let's buy guns and kill those kids with dads and moms. With nice homes, 401Ks, and nice ass lawns.

Will explodes on Surge.

Black Ted Bundy, sick as John Gacy, chillin' with a possible victim, she was 18. A hitchhiker hippie whore, met her at the liquor store she frequented to help support the habit picked up in the fourth. Grade A piece of ass so I plan on screwin' it. Slipped a couple Ruffilin inside the bitch's juice and gin. Next thing you know, we're on Earl's burgundy carpet, she's kicking and screaming, and being for me to fuckin' stop it.

Surge's mask absorbs it and sends the residue to the Phantom Zone, where it splatters all over Harry Jones.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Very sorry about my lack of activity. Had a very bad couple of weeks. However I assure you that my activity will be picking up again soon.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:53 pm

LeBron Carter arrives
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:01 pm

AfganisDan wrote:
Very sorry about my lack of activity. Had a very bad couple of weeks. However I assure you that my activity will be picking up again soon.

I have to second this one...work and finals has killed me these past 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next