The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League

Go down 
+5
Adam
Jericho
Bleed Green
fuck
IWBL Chairman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm

No problem! The Legend of Casey's turn!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

1: The Miz
2: Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

On your number two pick -- you my friend, are a bastard.
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

I fap to Noeleen is up next!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Adam wrote:

On your number two pick -- you my friend, are a bastard.
lol now you know how I feel about Punk AND Jericho being taken Razz
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:52 am

1. Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnolli & Chris Hero)
2. John Cena
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:57 am

Adam wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Adam wrote:
Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette

Squared Circle, as in...an actual promotion...that I work for.

Ah. I see. I give you the power to change the word squared. Do it.

Rape Circle Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
2. John Cena
How did you know my next two picks...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
2. John Cena

'Cause I'm gay.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
2. John Cena

'Cause I'm gay.
Totally.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:19 am

1. Wade Barrett
2. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 am

I'm gotta leave now. Its 11:30 PM where I am, and I need to sleep and go to school in the morning. PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:41 am

Same, it's 11:40 here, school tomorrow, all the same, bye.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

... whos next pick? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 pm

It's meant to be Jon, I dunno what we do because he said he was leaving for the night/school though. I think we just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Jericho wrote:
It's meant to be Jon, I dunno what we do because he said he was leaving for the night/school though. I think we just have to wait.
Gotcha, Im not sure what time zone he lives in but its 4 PM Eastern Time
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Alright I'm back. Let me go over who's available real quick.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 pm

My next 2 picks are as follows:

Cody Rhodes
Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

XW Pick, Daniel Bryan & Jeff Hardy

So I'm going to school now, if it comes back around to my pick I should be back in about 8 hoursish.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Now we wait for that Adam fag...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Well he only gets 3 hours, since he never said he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

should I go?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 pm

3: Edge
4: Colt Cabana
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am

Marik is up

EDIT: Or Nova, it's been over 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next