The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League

Go down 
+5
Adam
Jericho
Bleed Green
fuck
IWBL Chairman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League Empty
PostSubject: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 am

*disclaimer* This is a direct rip of 4reals IFWL. I wish to finally continue the fame. Sign up here. Prove you have some creative juices and dedication. All you need to do to join the game is pick a name for your company and a general manager. Sign up today

Empire of Wrestling
Shane McMahon
Run by Brooklyn Rage!
Roster
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Sheamus

Xpress Wrestling
Vince McMahon
Run by Jericho
Roster
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Daniel Bryan
Jeff Hardy

Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette
Run by Adam
Roster
Alex Shelley
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
Rob Van Dam

Sadistic Wrestling Alliance
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Run by The Legend of Casey
Roster
Colt Cabana
Edge
The Miz
Samoa Joe

World Wildlife Fund
Mike Rotch
Run by I fap to Noeleen
Roster
Chris Hero
Claudio Castagnoli
John Cena

Professional Wrestling Experience'
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Run by nova
Roster
Triple H
Wade Barrett

Last edited by IWBL Chariman on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League Empty
PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am

Have you ever been so high you turned into Stephen Hawking?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am

Company Name: Empire of Wrestling (EoW for short)
GM: Shane McMahon

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 am

Wasn't 4reals' thread IFWA? Regardless I'll think of a name and such and join soon
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 am

Xpress Wrestling
Vince McMahon
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 am

Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 am

I'll help with the reviewing and judging because as soon as I begin writing something I lose interest after on show.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Adam wrote:
Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette

Squared Circle, as in...an actual promotion...that I work for.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm

World Wildlife Fund
Mike Rotch
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Adam wrote:
Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette

Squared Circle, as in...an actual promotion...that I work for.

Ah. I see. I give you the power to change the word squared. Do it.

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
World Wildlife Fund
Mike Rotch

lolz/
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Company Name: Empire of Wrestling (EoW for short)
GM: Shane McMahon

Jericho wrote:
Xpress Wrestling
Vince McMahon

Adam wrote:
Squared Circle Wrestling
Jim Cornette

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Stone Cold Steve Austin

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
World Wildlife Fund
Mike Rotch

All accepted!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Ted Dibiase Sr.
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

.nova. wrote:
Ted Dibiase Sr.

Accepted! And with that we can start the draft! Will post rules and order shortly!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes.. I'm actually going to do this, and stick with it.
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Draft;
The order is as follows : Brooklyn Rage!, Jericho, Adam, The Legend of Casey, I Fap to Noeeleen and then Nova
2 picks per turn
Established tag teams count as ONE pick - I will be the judge on what is established/not
Stables count as TWO picks

If we are mid-draft, and you must leave, please state here so we know. Thank you.

Brooklyn Rage!, when you can, first two picks.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Maybe, i might leave.

Is there, a time limit until you forfeit a pick?
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Time limit is 3 hours - unless you've stated you're going.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:39 pm

No I might leave for like 5 mins? But if it's three hours, I'm good Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

My first 2 picks are as follows:

1. Christian
2. CM Punk
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Jericho is next!
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 pm

It has been over three hours, so Adam is next.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Yaaaay. SCW drafts;

1)Chris Jericho
2)Rob Van Dam
Back to top Go down
IWBL Chairman
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:18 pm

The Legend of Casey is next!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Can I make my pick now? I had school.

If so, Austin Aries & Bobby Roode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League   For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League Empty

Back to top Go down

For creative people and people who wish to book -- Internet Wrestling Booking League
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next