The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !

Go down 
+7
HTH
Bleed Green
Styles
Jarrett
Harold
Jigsaw*
Nova
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should we bring back CWF?
Yes
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap45%CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
No
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap55%CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm

* Jigsaw catches my Mass Effect fever.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 am

lol mass effect is my favorite game series
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 pm

I just started playing a little bit ago, but I love it. Just finished 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Got a random email notice that this was being brought back? Yeah... votes "No"*

And not because its a bad idea, but mostly because of the reason that little to no people were online the last couple of times we tried to bring this back, and I am almost certain the same result will happen again.

But reguardless if you guys can prove me wrong then I'll be more active here. And just in case this happens, I'll sign up a few people for the hellz....

Good luck everyone... *looks at the last post date made, nearly a month old* you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Maybe this just isn't the site to host the fed on? Maybe other sites would enjoy it. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 am

.nova. wrote:
Maybe this just isn't the site to host the fed on? Maybe other sites would enjoy it. Just a thought.

On a site mostly dedicated on E-Feds, I think relocating is hardly the problem. The problem is that people dont care for this seriously enough because its a 'Cartoon' based promotion. And for those who do get commited towards it see the lack of effort put into it due to Creative Team members not posting shows on time, not being on the forum on a regular basis, or not keeping anything up to date.

These are the reasons why I dont see this E-Fed going anywhere much like it never did several times in the past, which is a shame since I really liked the idea ever since the old WWE Universe website days. Maybe its best to leave the past in the past, I'm sure we've all got better things to do. And if you want to be a cartoon character so badly, play a computer game! Or if you want to E-Fed just as bad, join a different E-Fed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 am

But if you are REALLY dead set on starting CWF elsewhere, I suggest you join up the Wrestling Addiction Forum (WAF) and bring the idea up to the moderators in charge there since we are having a lack of active members as well, and we need more ways to make outrselves known to the IWC.

Here's the link if you really want to do that.

Wrestling Addiction Forum
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 pm

There's absolutely no RPers there though, you're going to have to like teach them from sketch beginning on how to RP..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:02 pm

.nova. wrote:
There's absolutely no RPers there though, you're going to have to like teach them from sketch beginning on how to RP..

We have Prediction Contests which involve us working on optional promos we come up with on the fly, so I'm sure they'd get a good idea of what to do if it was explained to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:44 am

Yeah so since this thing isn't being brought back, can we just ask one of the mods to delete any CWF/CWWE related threads that we have created? No sense in starting up something that more than 50% of people dont want to be apart of, especially if those people are only 9 of us.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 am

No, sorry Rhawk; this is happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 am

Alright, call me when this thing turns into something popular. *Forever waiting...*

But snarkyness aside I really do hope this becomes a big E-Fed in this forum, fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 am

Well I'll make the official thread, I'll tell others to come, and Nova will keep this running. We have just about enough .
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 pm

so uh...wtf is goin on with this efed? cause im still supportin it if i can get up and running somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Aw hell with it, if this thing is actually starting back up I might as well get myself ready...

Name: Silver (Silver the Hedgehog)
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Billed: Crisis City
Alignment: Tweener (However he acts more like a Face than a Heel)
Gimmick: Loner/A serious individual who may resort to risky options in order to complete his task.
Fighting Styles: Telekinesis/Highflying/Agile
Signatures: ESP Kick (Pele Kick), Hurrikenesis (Hurricarana Driver)
Finishers: Silver Lining (Standing Moonsault Side Slam, sometimes from the top turnbuckle), Future Sight (Springboard 450 Splash)
Entrance Theme: Silver's Theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Silver_the_hedgehog_by_seantriana

Name: Pit
Series: Kid Icarus
Billed: Skyworld
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Underdog/Always out to punish people for their evil ways, a true angelic type of warrior always going good deeds.
Fighting Styles: Technical/Highflying/Agile
Signatures: Double Arm/Butterfly moves (backbreakers, suplexs, DDTs, submissions)
Finishers: Wings of Icarus (Christopher Daniel’s ‘Angel Wings’ finisher), Fall from the Heavens (Shooting Star Press),
Entrance Theme: Pit's Theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Kid.Icarus.480375

Name: Neku Sakuraba
Series: The World Ends With You
Billed: Shibuya, Japan
Alignment: Tweener (However he acts more like a Heel than a face)
Gimmick: See this: Neku's Personality
Fighting Styles: Psychomancy (use of 'Psychs')/Agile
Signatures: Twister Neckbreaker (Spinning sitout sleeper slam), "F This" (Shining Wizard)
Finishers: CAT Scan (Ranhei), Calling! (Snapmare Driver)
Entrance Theme: Neku's Theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Neku_Artwork_1

Name: Aqua
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Billed: The Land of Departure
Gimmick: A strong independent woman who always looks out for her friends and will do anything to protect them.
Fighting Styles: Brawler/High Flyer
Signatures: Diamond Dust (the actual move Diamond Dust from the turnbuckle) Cartwheel evasions,
Finishes: Spell Weaver (Split-legged Corkscrew Moonsault/Starship Pain) & Ghost Drive (Belly-to-back inverted mat slam/Styles Clash)
Entrance Theme: Aqua's Theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 BBSFM_Aqua
Back to top Go down
SilvarHawke
Jobber
Jobber
SilvarHawke

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I've seen so many of these CWF/CWWE threads only for there to be little to no involvement from not just the community, but from those actually in charge of it as well.

If a miracle were to happen and people actually have a care about this e-fed then I'm more than willing to E-Fed here. But other than that, I say no to bringing it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 pm

I feel a similar way about the E-Fed, but you might as well create apps for characters you may wish to have, you know, just in case they actually mean it this time. I mean judging from your avi, you wouldn't want many people from Dragon Age taken now would you? Wink
Back to top Go down
SilvarHawke
Jobber
Jobber
SilvarHawke

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Yeah I suppose I could, lets just hope I get to actually use them in the future.

Name: Hawke (Male Version)
Nickname: The Champion of Kirkwall
Series: Dragon Age
Billed: Kirkwall
Gimmick: Mostly a take charge kind of character. He asks for mostly direct answers, however he can also show both a helpful attitude as well as a sarcastic one when he wants to.
Fighting Styles: Mage, relying mostly on his skills with magic. However he can adapt to the fighting styles of Warrior and Rouge very quickly in the right situation.
Signatures: Diving Elbow Drop, Spinebuster, Turnbuckle Powerbomb,
Finishers: The Lothering (F-5) & Hawke Hold (Crossface)
Entrance Theme: Hawke's main theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 HawkeCloseup--article_image

Name: Merrill
Billed: The Alerion Clan
Gimmick: A very shy and curious elf, she is fasinated by anything that resembles true civilisation with people inhabiting these lands, as she has only lived with her clan in forests and mountains. However despite her innocent personality, she has dealt with the likes of demons and abominations due to her work with the forbidden use of Blood Magic.
Fighting Styles: Mage, relying mostly on his skills with magic.
Signatures: Whirlybird Headscissors, Monkey Flips (standing/turnbuckle),
Finishers: Merrill-Go-Round (Molly Go Round) and Handspring Moonsault
Entrance Theme: Merrill's main theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Merril

Name: Isabela
Billed: Rivain
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Isabela is the pirate scourge who has travels to countless places across in the world during her time. She calls herself a 'Duelist' due to her tremendous different skills and techniques in combat learnt from many different warriors. She is a rather flirtatious person and knows how to get what she wants, and when she doesn't she would take it by force, and even still so even after she gets what she wants. However she has good morale when it comes to caring for her companions as she has done so with her crews across the seas.
Fighting Styles: Rouge, relying mostly on swift movements with her dual daggers.
Signatures: IsaBuster (Spinebuster, a tribute to Hawke), Hanged Man (Rope hung Boston crab followed by a Flip Neckbreaker Slam), Gut Kick/Bicycle Kick/Discus Clothesline combo.
Finishers: The Siren's Call (Snap DDT/Ground DDT/Spear combo), Mostly uses (Snap DDT however).
Entrance Theme: Isabela's main theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 5618090896_194bb08f13

Name: Sebastian Vael
Nickname: The Prince of Starkhaven
Billed: Starkhaven
Gimmick: A young prince looking to redeem his name as the only surviving member of his family. Although he has commited his life to serving the chantry and staying at one with himself, he is a rather impatient young man who looks to solve any problem as soon as possible. He also disapproves of mages as a whole for how they are against the rules of the chantry.
Fighting Styles: Rouge, relying mostly on his agile speed and tremendous skills with the bow & arrow.
Signatures: Standing curb stomp, Reverse STO into trunbuckle, sharp strikes and kicks in unity.
Finishers: Belly-to-Back Piledriver and Super Kick (Standing or Grounded)
Entrance Theme: Sebastian's main theme
CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 The-exiled-prince[b]

Last edited by SilvarHawke on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Accepted..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 am

Erm, I think the Taken/Reserved Characters needs to be updated to show this. Besides me & Hawke signing up, other have changed their characters from that list as well.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm

It'll be updated soon when I'm done with school..
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

As much as I loved this fed on The Actual WWE Universe, and when we first brought it over.

I have to say what Rhys first said when he posted.

This thing has been tried to be revived a couple times. Each time it failed. We're not on the WWE Universe anymore, where only people who knew how to get there got there, Everyone can see this, join, spam, do what they want with it. Its not CWWE anymore.

Just thought I'd give my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !   CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF || REBIRTH ~Sign Up !
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3