The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Empty
PostSubject: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 am

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIMdfjhDHOYypvo5mp99LyJ5ICJHnQHHV44fOXBKLZIYdyTf9ZF787pzDMmg

~`Alright so, RED and Jigsaw have started doing their own WWE booking, hopefully they continue with it because they are doing a good job. But I have some time, and like booking WWE so why not? Here's my version. '~

World Wrestling Entertainment, a company that has been overcoming criticism and doubts, that has also captured the attention of people all around the world. It is now run by a man who goes by the name, Mr McMahon. Yes the chairman of the board is still at the top of the food chain, and below him lie others, like Teddy Long the general manager of Smackdown, and the general manager of Raw is run by Shane McMahon once again. We also have the show Superstars, which airs on Thursdays, and is home for rising stars such as Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler, and Primo. You can catch all these superstars and much more!

Creative Team

Chairman: Mr McMahon
Raw GM: Shane McMahon
Smackdown GM: Teddy Long

Commentators Raw: Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole
Commentators Smackdown: Booker T, Michael Cole

Ring Announcer Raw: Lillian Garcia
Ring Announcer Smackdown: Tony Chimel

Backstage Interviewer Raw: Christy Hemme
Backstage Interviewer Smackdown: Josh Matthews

Last edited by Gotenks on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:29 am

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMjwL2_7xtejyl9Kf9oz6vweHqhKcVhIC7UcQw14JVNfmH5W3xS62WhRQ

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Jack Swagger
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
The Miz
Triple H
Tyler Reks
Vickie Guerrero
Zack Ryder

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvMHGNvkKs7Wz7si8nFYn_R8JrjCIHFp7MLUz5tBeTSCMecM1RKl2QO-A

AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Epico
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Layla
Mark Henry
Natalya
Randy Orton
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Tamina
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Undertaker
The Big Show
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 am

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcAVKCP_XSSXEa75kenS-zNgg19URpRMnYyegQjZU0YtVwJMiRkEXaNISgDg

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 00002

John Cena [vs] The Rock
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 419357_3101754536867_1054302164_2978923_1986789488_n

Undertaker [vs] Triple H
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 425076_3101754816874_1054302164_2978924_1881542186_n

CM Punk [vs] Chris Jericho
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 417042_3101754176858_1054302164_2978921_1840876722_n

Daniel Bryan [vs] Sheamus
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 426950_3101753576843_1054302164_2978920_1612265929_n

Cody Rhodes [vs] Big Show
'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' 428178_3144465124605_1054302164_2997078_834862652_n

Last edited by .nova. on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am

Championship History

WWE Champion: Vacant
World Heavyweight Champion: Vacant
United States Champion: Vacant
Interconinental Champion: Vacant
Unified Tag-team Champions: Vacant
Divas Champion: Vacant
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:47 am

The first show will take place this Monday Night on Raw! The new GM Shane McMahon says he isn't quite happy with how the superstars are competing and he wants more out of them, what does that mean?

PLUS

Alberto Del Rio wants in on the Chamber action?

And our main event, will pit Alberto Del Rio, against a mystery opponent who will be announced shortly in the show.

Last edited by .nova. on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

The opening theme played by Nickleback plays out, and after the fireworks erupt and we kick off the show live from Nashville Tennessee! The crowd is on their feet and lift their signs in the air cheering like crazy! The atmosphere is BIG and we have a great card for you tonight as we kick off this epsiode. Starting off with Alberto Del Rio, and here's his personal ring announcer!

Ricardo Rodriguez~' Damas y caballeros, haciendo su camino por la rampa ahora, es el ex Campeón de la WWE, ALBERTOOO DEL RIOOOO!

Alberto Del Rio, makes his entrance to his theme playing in some sick car, as usual, and then exits it throwing his signature pose when he makes his way onto the ramp. The fans boo at him with pleasure, and his smiles cockily. He then makes his way down the ramp and takes the mic from Ricardo as he enters and pats him on the shoulder.

Alberto Del Rio~' MY NAME, is Alberto Del Rio, but you... you already know that! You people think that just because this night, we are a couple days away until the Elimination Chamber, that Alberto Del Rio is not ready for it? I have heard the talk in the back that I would not stand a chance in some steel structure? Please, I would destroy any man who should dare come face to face with me, So now, I am making this perfectly clear, Alberto Del Rio, is now officially in the Elimination Chamber!

The Games theme hits, and the fans go crazy he walks out onto the ramp with a slight grin, and raises the mic as his theme dies down and fans cheers die down as well.

Triple H~' Know what Alberto? I'll let you be in the Elimination Chamber match, but there's a slight problem. You see, Your good buddy Rey Mysterio also wants in on the action, So I'll tell you what, you beat him in our main event tonight, your in, good luck!

Alberto Del Rio, scoffs and nods his head as the games theme plays out and we go to a commercial break and they have a stare down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 1
|Zack Ryder|vs|The Miz|

Ring Announcer~' Introducing first, from Long Island New York, weighing in at 214 pounds, ZACK RYDER!

Ring Announcer~' And his opponent, from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, THE MIZZZ!

DING DING DING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The match begins and The Miz and Zack Ryder start off in a strength test, and Miz gives him a eye scrape and the fans boo knowing the ref is blind as fuck, Miz uses that to his advantage. He then throws Zack into the corner and hits him with a various combination of kicks and punches and slaps. After that he sits him up on the top rope, and goes up with him still throwing light punches, but still effective. He then attempts to do a super-plex but fails and Ryder pushes him off and stands on the turnbuckle and jumps! He hits a flying crossbody on the Miz and only gets a two count when he goes for the pin attempt. He picks him up and whips him into the ropes and dodges, then hits a big boot, and once again only a two count. He picks the Miz up only to receive a couple elbows to the ribs and is sent back Miz then trys an early Skull Crushing Finale, but Ryder sees it coming and squirms out of it and kicks Miz in the thigh. Miz isnt hurt at all instead clotheslines Ryder to the ground and sits him up, and rebounds off the rope and hits a knee to his skull. He goes for the pin and gets a two. Zack is stunned now, and Miz is complaining to the ref, while Rosa Mendes struts down the ramp, Miz gives Zack a few stomps and then see's Rosa and rolls out of the ring. He yells at her and she does this weird dance, which gets his attention but he shakes his head and turns around. Only to see Zack Ryder flying out of the ring with a springboard clothesline! Rosa claps and he gives her a quick glance and wink. He fist pumps with her and rolls Miz in the ring. He then climbs the top rope and picks Miz up. The ref is telling Rosa she has to leave now and Miz is on the ground. Zack Ryder then goes towards the ref, and talks to him about having Rosa stay. He rejects, and Rosa is on the mat now behind the rope yelling at the ref to let her stay. The Miz, cashes in his opportunity and pushes Zack Ryder so he hits Rosa who flies off the mat onto the ground outside. Zack and Rosa's heads bounced off each other in that collision, and Zack feels the effect as he holds his head. Miz grabs Zack behind the back and hits a skull crushing finale!

1...2...3!

DING DING DING!

Ring Announcer~' Here is your winner... THE MIZ!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial break after that match to see CM Punk backstage and he has encountered Alberto Del Rio:

Alberto Del Rio~' No there's absolutely no way, you out of all the guys in the back, will go into the chamber, and come out the winner.

CM Punk~' No, matter of fact, not only am I going to go in and win, but I'm going to send you a message Del Rio, a message of utter brutality, and will show absolutely NO remorse, when I pummel you to the ground. Then proceed to drag your bloody carcass out of the arena and dump you in a near-by river, how's that sound huh?

Alberto Del Rio~' Cute, real cute eh, you seem so very sure of that huh?

CM Punk~' Damn right I'm sure, and you don't believe me? Then don't. I just don't want to see you go down to that ring, and make a fool of yourself like you did earlier.

Alberto Del Rio~' The only person who looks like the fool right now is you my friend. CM Punk, you lost the WWE Championship to Sheamus. SHEAMUS! Now somebody has to go get it back, and I'm the guy.

CM Punk~' Not before I do , good luck, you'll need it!

Match 2
|Kofi Kingston|vs|Ezekial Jackson|

Ring Announcer~' Introducing first, from Ghana West Africa, weighing in at 212 pounds, KOFI KINGSTON!

Ring Announcer~' And his opponent, from Harlem New York, weighing in at 280 pounds, EZEKIEL JACKSON!

Jackson walks down and up the ramp him, and Kofi have a staredown as we go to another commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

what do you guys think so far? I gtg, feedback and stuff I could work on would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am

good work so far man! ready to read some more
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 pm

OT- i'll be continuing this soon, I forgot about it :$

next show, will hopefully be tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'   'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Nova's World Wrestling Entertainment'
Page 1 of 1