The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
#Animal
Bleed Green
Karl
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Adam
Styles
Nova
Jigsaw*
SP
RED
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:21 pm

I must commend you for being one of the few able to keep a booker going, along with Karl and Jigsaw, from what I've noticed. Though I see you're picking up the scraps from Gold Rush which was held in the US Airways Arena last night. :p
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Great show RED, 8/10.

I liked the fact that you still left us waiting for more on the Punk/Lesnar angle after Lesnar's attack on Punk.

Also, its good to see you already have The Rock and HBK down to face at Mani as it will give everyone time to anticipate it.

I'm a little disappointed that no titles changed hands though as I was sort of hoping to see at least one guy drop the belt but maybe that's just me.

All in all it was a really good show!

Also, drop me a review when you get the chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:50 am

Karl wrote:
Great show RED, 8/10.

I liked the fact that you still left us waiting for more on the Punk/Lesnar angle after Lesnar's attack on Punk.

Also, its good to see you already have The Rock and HBK down to face at Mani as it will give everyone time to anticipate it.

I'm a little disappointed that no titles changed hands though as I was sort of hoping to see at least one guy drop the belt but maybe that's just me.

All in all it was a really good show!

Also, drop me a review when you get the chance. Wink

Thanks Karl. I will give a review for you show later on.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:50 am

Jarrett wrote:
I must commend you for being one of the few able to keep a booker going, along with Karl and Jigsaw, from what I've noticed. Though I see you're picking up the scraps from Gold Rush which was held in the US Airways Arena last night. :p

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 am

Layla has been re-added to the Divas roster as of today July 25 2012.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:36 pm

WWE Divas Show (7/25/12) "The Glamazon"

The intro full of Divas plays on and we go to the arena live from Phoenix AZ as Matt Striker welcomes us to the show along with Josh Matthews. The New Divas Champion Vickie Guerrero appears on the titantron. Vickie reminds us that she won the Divas title last Sunday at the Great American Bash by defeating Kharma. She says that after Kharma's attempt to attack her last Monday on Raw she decided to not give Kharma a rematch for the Divas title. Instead we will have a triple threat number one contenders match with Tamina, Natalya and the returning Beth Phoenix.

Roas Mendes comes out for our opening contest. Eve comes out next.

Eve vs Rosa Mendes

The bell rings and they lock up. Eve with a headlock. Rosa elbows out but runs into an arm-drag. Eve with a dropkick and Rosa is dropped to the floor outside. Eve goes outside and bounces Rosa off the announcer's table. Back in the ring, Eve runs into a clothesline. Rosa kicks Eve and slams her down by the hair. Rosa bounces her head off the mat and chokes her on the rope. Rosa dropkicks her in the back and gets a two count. Rosa puts Eve in a submission but she quickly fights out of it. Eve kicks Layla and takes her down with a neckbreaker for a nearfall. Eve hits a standing moonsault for another nearfall. Eve charges into a boot in the corner. Rosa kicks Eve and goes for a clothesline but Eve counters into an STO. Eve goes to the top rope but Brie Bella comes out to distract her. Rosa pulls Eve's ankle and she gets dropped to the mat. Rosa gets a nearfall. Eve counters a DDT attempt and goes for another neckbreaker but as Brie distracts the referee, Nikki Bella gets in the ring and hits a snap DDT on Eve. Nikki rolls out and Rosa covers Eve for the win.

Winner: Rosa Mendes!

After the match, Rosa and the Bellas celebrate in the ring until Kharma comes out. This time Rosa is lucky enough to escape as the Bellas attack Kharma who then fights back and takes both Bellas down with a double clothesline. Kharma hits the Implant Buster on both Bellas and then splashes both with a Kharma Bomb.

Commercial break

We come back and Kelly Kelly comes out along with Kaitlyn. Out next comes Alicia Fox along with Maxine.

Kelly Kelly & Kaitlyn vs Alicia Fox & Maxine

Alicia Fox will start this out against Kaitlyn. They lock up and Fox gets a side headlock takeover quickly. Kaitlyn fights up and whips her off. Fox grounds her with a shoulder block. Fox goes into the ropes and gets taken down by a dropkick. Maxine is tagged in and she quickly gets a waist lock on. Kaitlyn twists out and tags in Kelly. Kaitlyn hits an arm snapmare and they do a double elbow drop for a one count. Maxine powers Kelly to her corner and Kelly fights both Alicia and Maxine away. Maxine misses a splash in the corner and takes a hip toss. Kelly tags in Kaitlyn, who hits a diving dropkick off the top for a nearfall. Kaitlyn has a whip reversed on her but Maxine lowers her head and eats a kick. Kaitlyn hits a clothesline and then a summersault senton for a one count. Kaitlyn charges into a boot in the corner. Maxine then charges into a Samoan Drop by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn goes for a moonsault but Fox distracts her. Maxine throws Kaitlyn over the top rope and she may have hurt her knee. Maxine works on the injured knee by jamming it into the apron. Maxine hits a leg DDT for a two count. Maxine tags in Fox and Fox whips the knee into the canvas. Fox applies a single leg crab. Fox releases the hold before she gets to the ropes and drags Kaitlyn back to her corner. Fox then goes into the ropes and takes a monkey flip. Kelly is tagged in and she hits a pair of clotheslines before ducking one and hitting a swinging head-scissors takeover. Kelly hits a handspring back elbow in the corner and a hurricanrana for a nearfall broken up by Maxine. Kaitlyn comes in, she charges but Maxine pulls down the ropes and Kaitlyn gets dumped to the outside. Kelly with a dropkick that sends Maxine to the outside and Fox hits her from behind. Kelly avoids the Scissors kick and hits the K2 for the win.

Winners: Kaitlyn & Kelly Kelly!

After the match, Kelly and Kaitlyn celebrate in the ring. Maxine gets frustrated and she slaps Lillian Garcia across the face.

Commercial break

We come back and the main event is set as Tamina comes out with Natalya waiting in the ring. Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring next.

#1 contender for the Divas Championship - Beth Phoenix vs Natalya vs Tamina

The bell rings and the three Divas circle the ring. Natalya and Beth attack Tamina and dump her to the outside. Natalya with a quick roll up on Beth for a one count. They lock up and Natalya gets a headlock. Beth shoves her to the ropes and shoulder blocks her down for a one count. They lock up again and now Natalya shoves Beth to the ropes and they clothesline each other down. Tamina comes in and clotheslines them both down. Tamina splashes Natalya in the corner but runs into a back elbow by Beth. Beth hits a back suplex on Tamina and then turns into a belly to back suplex by Natalya for a nearfall. Natalya clotheslines Tamina in the corner and whips her to the opposite corner but runs into a boot. Tamina with a clothesline but Beth hits a knee to the gut followed by a neckbreaker. Beth runs into a backbreaker by Natalya. Natalya hits a suplex on Beth for a nearfall. Natalya tries for a suplex on Tamina but she counters into a suplex of her own. Tamina with the buttbump in the corner on Beth but she runs into a sideslam by Natalya for a nearfall. Tamina blocks a Sharpshooter attempt and kicks Natalya away. Natalya then runs into a Samoan drop by Tamina but Beth breaks the pin. Tamina is whipped into the ropes but Beth runs into a superkick. Tamina goes up top but Natalya crotches her and goes for a superplex. Tamina blocks it and knocks her off the top. Tamina goes for the Superfly splash but Beth pulls Natalya out of the way and Tamina crashes to the mat. Beth sends Natalya shoulder first into the steel post in the corner and follows up with the Glam Slam on Tamina for the win.

Winner: Beth Phoenix!

After the match, Vickie comes out to the stage clapping her hands as Beth celebrates in the ring. Beth and Vickie have a staredown as we go to
credits.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Good show RED, I haven't read many of your shows so I'm not really sure of all the storylines but I'll be sure to keep reading!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 am

Joey wrote:
Good show RED, I haven't read many of your shows so I'm not really sure of all the storylines but I'll be sure to keep reading!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:51 pm

WWE SmackDown (7/27/12) "King of the Jungle"

"Yes sir, we promised you a great main event..." The WWE video leads us into the show.

We get a video package with highlights from the World title match last Sunday at the Great American Bash. The SmackDown intro hits and we go live from San Diego, California where Michael Cole welcomes us to the show along with Josh Matthews and Booker T. They plug Tyler Reks vs Goldust for later tonight. The World Heavyweight Champion Drew McIntyre comes out to open the show. Drew talks about successfully defending the World Heavyweight Championship two times in 48 hours. He defeated Randy Orton at the Great American Bash and then he defeated Sheamus on the 1000 episode of Monday night Raw. He says that now there is no question who is the greatest World Heavyweight Champion in the history of sports entertainment. Randy Orton comes out. Orton reminds McIntyre that the only reason he won at the Great American Bash is because he cheated. But he is not out here to complain about it, he is here to do something about it. Wade Barrett comes out then. Barrett tells Orton that he had his chance and he lost. Sheamus had his chance and he lost as well. Now it's time for someone else to step up and challenge Drew McIntyre for the World title. McIntyre agrees and tells Orton to get out of this ring by himself or else. Sheamus' music hits and the Great White rushes down to the ring as Barrett and McIntyre retreat to the outside. Sheamus tells Barrett that since he didn't learn his lesson last Sunday he will have to repeat the ass kicking tonight. As far as Drew McIntyre goes he got lucky for the 2nd time last Monday but third time won't be the charm. Orton tells Sheamus that he has unfinished business with Drew McIntyre as well so Sheamus should back out. Dolph Ziggler comes out now. Ziggler says that both Orton and Sheamus lost their title matches and Wade Barrett doesn't even deserve to be the #1 contender. So the man who needs to step up and challenge McIntyre is the Show Off Dolph Ziggler. Orton hits the RKO on Ziggler. Orton and Sheamus exchange a few words now. Barrett and McIntyre attack them but eventually Sheamus and Orton turn the tables. Orton hits an RKO on Barrett but Drew ducks a Brogue kick and it hits Orton instead. Sheamus then back body drops Drew out of a Future Shock DDT attempt and nails him with a Brogue kick. Ziggler is backup and hits the Zig-Zag on Sheamus. Ziggler posses with the World title afterwards.

Commercial break

We come back and tonight's main event has been announced. Sheamus and Randy Orton will take on Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett.

Hunico and Heath Slater come out on a bicycle for the first match of the evening. Santino Marella comes out next followed by his tag team partner Sin Cara.

Hunico & Heath Slater vs Santino Marella & Sin Cara

The bell rings and we will start things out with Slater and Sin Cara. Slater with a kick and forearm to the back but Cara with a kick of his own. Slater with a hammer lock but Cara with an elbow and a snapmare. Cara blocks a punch and he kicks Slater. Cara with a double jump arm drag followed by a cross body off the turnbuckles and then a hurricarana. Slater tags in Hunico. Hunico runs into a dropkick. Slater distracts Cara allowing Hunico to jump him from behind. Hunico with a series of kicks now. Hunico catches Cara with a quick dropkick. Cara with an armdrag to Hunico. Hunico counters a headscissors into a back suplex. Hunico with a springboard senton over Cara from the ring apron. Hunico with a big dropkick to Cara in the corner. Hunico with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a nearfall. Tag to Slater. Slater with a boot to the head and then he kicks Cara. Slater with kicks to the hamstrings and then he applies a reverse chin lock. Cara escapes a belly-to-back attempt and lands on his feet. Cara with kicks to the leg and then he hits a springboard back elbow. Cara with slingshot arm drag followed by an enzuigiri. Tag to Santino. Santino rushes in with clotheslines to Slater and then a shoulder block. Hunico with a cheap shot and Slater slams Santino down. Slater starts unloading with stomps with Santino, and then taunts the crowd. Slater with a hard kick to the ribs and then chokes Santino with his boot. Crowd chants for Santino as he tries to fight back with right hands, but Slater slows him down with a kick right to the leg. Slater with a club to the back sends Santino crashing to the mat. Slater taunts the fans again as he picks Santino up. Slater with a scoop slam for a nearfall. Slater connects with a vertical suplex for another nearfall. Slater with another kick to the ribs, and then chokes Santino across the ropes. Irish whip by Slater sends Santino to the buckle. However, as Slater charges in, Santino gets his boot up to counter. Santino charges in, but Slater catches him with a flying clothesline for another nearfall. Slater locks in a rear chinlock as the crowd tries to get Santino back into the match. Santino, back on his feet, breaks free with gut shots. However, Santino misses a clothesline attempt, and this allows Slater to score with a neckbreaker for another close nearfall. Slater is unhappy with the referee's count, and starts wailing away at Santino, peppering him with right hands. Tag to Hunico. Hunico taunts the fans as heads to the top rope. Hunico comes off, but Santino rolls out of the way of Hinico's top rope knee drop attempt, and Hunico crashes knees first on the mat below. Tag to Sin Cara. Cara with a kick to the face on the ring apron. Cara with a big huricanrana and a series of dropkicks. Cara with a big spinning headscissors takedown and he gets fired up. Slater distracts Cara but gets knocked off the apron. Hunico with a powerbomb on Cara when Cara jumps up. Tag to Slater. Cara is whipped to the ropes, he holds on and Slater charges into a boot. Santino tags in. Slater misses with a clothesline and runs into a hip-toss. Santino follows up with the diving headbutt and he calls for the Cobra. Hunico comes in, Santino ducks a clothesline, Sin Cara springboards and sends Hunico out of the ring with a hurricarana. Slater runs into a pele kick by Sin Cara followed by the Cobra by Santino. Santino hooks the leg and gets the three.

Winners: Santino Marella & Sin Cara!

After the match, Santino and Sin Cara celebrate in the ring together.

Backstage, Chris Jericho is searching for Eric Bischoff. He gets to the SD GM office and finds Teddy Long. Teddy informs him that Bischoff was injured at the Great American Bash after getting powerbombed through a table, so the boards of directors gave him a few weeks off to recover and appointed Teddy the SD GM spot. Jericho asks Teddy to give him a chance at the World title but Teddy says no. Instead he gives him a match against The Great Khali later on.

Goldust makes his way down to the ring. Goldust issues a challenge to his brother Cody. Next week, the face off in a No DQ match for the Intercontinental Championship. If Goldust wins he gets the title if Cody wins, Goldust will leave WWE forever. Tyler Reks comes out. Reks says that Goldust should be worried about tonight and not any other night because tonight he has to go though him in order to have a career next week.

Goldust vs Tyler Reks

The bell rings and the two lock up, Reks attempts to back Goldust into the corner but, Goldust is able to reverse him into the corner before the ref breaks them up. Reks capitalizes on the breakup and lands a strike on Goldust. He follows up with a kick into the gut which backs Goldust into the corner. Reks lands a fury of punches and kicks in the corner before the referee backs him off. Reks goes to go back on the attack but is surprised with a furry by Goldust. Goldust hits the ropes but is caught by a clothesline by Reks for a two count. Reks goes back on the attack landing a kick before snapmaring Goldust and putting him in a sleeper. Goldust wills himself back to his feet and breaks the hold, Reks knees him in the gut and sends him into the ropes. Reks lowers his head but Goldust drops to one knee and hits a big uppercut. Goldust hits an atomic drop followed by a running bulldog for a nearfall. Reks ends up in the corner and Goldust goes for the big 10 punches but Reks throws him off and runs into a scoop slam for a nearfall. Goldust goes for a suplex but Reks counters and sends him into the ropes. Reks misses a clothesline but then catches Goldust with a big boot to the face for a nearfall. Reks goes for a powerslam but Goldust counters into a DDT. Cody Rhodes comes out with a mic. Rhodes tells Goldust that he accepts his challenge and next week he will put an end to the career of Goldust. Reks capitalizes on the distraction and clotheslines Goldust from behind before sending him shoulder first to the turnbuckles. Reks hits the T-Reks for the win.

Winner: Tyler Reks!

After the match, Cody gets in the ring and attacks Goldust. Dusty Rhodes comes out. Dusty asks Cody to stop but Rhodes continues the assault on his brother. Dusty then grabs the Intercontinental title belt and slams it to the back of Cody. Cody slides out of the ring quickly and the American Dream helps up his older son.

Commercial break

Back from the break 1/2 of the WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz comes out. Miz gets a mic and says that this Monday on Raw John Cena will get what's coming to him for sticking his nose into his and Alberto Del Rio's business. Ted Dibiase comes out then.

The Miz vs Ted Dibiase

The bell rings, they square off and Dibiase is trying to grab Miz's leg. Quick roll up attempt by Miz, but the ref doesn’t even get to one. Dibiase backs Miz into the corner, but Miz clobbers his way out. Dibiase gets to the knee and begins dropping elbows on the limb. Miz scurries to the corner for a respite. Dibiase rolls out of the ring and throws Miz’s knee into the steel post. Dibiase reenters the ring and locks on a half Boston Crab. Miz kicks him away and Dibiase tumbles out of the ring. Dibiase slides into the ring and kicks Miz is in the face. Miz attempts another roll up, but Dibiase kicks out. Miz mounts Dibiase and begins to unload with punches to the head. Miz locks on a side headlock. The crowd is behind Dibiase as he hits a backbreaker across his knee. Dibiase hits a running shoulder block and follows up with a sit-out spinebuster for a nearfall. Dibiase goes back to the Boston Crab and looks to transition into a modified Sharpshooter. The Miz makes it to the ropes for the break. Miz with a kick to the knee and a snap DDT for a nearfall. Miz hits the running clothesline in the corner and goes up top. Miz comes off the top but Dibiase catches him in mid-air with a dropkick. Miz blocks a Dream Street attempt and hits the backbreaker/neckbreaker combo. Miz with a running knee lift but Dibiase counters a neckbreaker into a back suplex. Dibiase with a pair of clotheslines and then a flapjack. Dibiase with a clothesline in the corner, he whips Miz in the corner hard and connects with a back body drop. Dibiase gets fired up now. Miz is whipped to the corner, he slingshots over Ted but Dibiase catches him. Dibiase with a powerslam attempt but Miz counters and hits the Skull Crashing Finale for the win.

Winner: The Miz!

After the match, Miz celebrates in the ring with the tag team title belt. Miz gets a John Cena sign from a kid in the front row and rips it in half. A John Cena sign on SmackDown?

The 1000 episode of Raw Rebound hits.

Back in the arena Chris Jericho is making his way down to the ring. Out next is his opponent for the evening, the Great Khali.

Chris Jericho vs The Great Khali

The bell rings and Jericho immediately leaves the ring. Jericho almost gets in the ring but thinks about it. Jericho goes to the apron and finally gets in. Jericho kicks at Khali and punches. Khali simply pushes him and hits a clothesline. Khali hits a back elbow in the corner and some stomps. Khali steps on Jericho's chest and Jericho gets out. Khali pulls him back in the ring but Jericho snaps his neck off the top rope. Jericho jumps of the top rope into Khali's grip. Khali sends him into the ropes and hits another clothesline. Khali with the Vice Grip but Jericho is able to get to the ropes. Jericho with a dropkick to the knee followed by the Codebreaker. Jericho connects with two back to back Lionsaults for the win.

Winner: Chris Jericho!

After the match, Jericho gets a mic and talks about not being treated with respect anymore. He says that if he leaves, the WWE will never be the same again. He says that he is the biggest superstar in the WWE and he should be holding both the WWE and World Heavyweight title just like he did 10 years ago. He calls himself the Phenom of the WWE. Suddenly, the lights go out and the Undertaker's gong hits and Jericho realizes that he just got the attention of the real Phenom of the WWE. The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring. Jericho wants nothing to do with the Undertaker so he gets out of the ring and quickly heads to the ramp. Undertaker looks at Jericho and rolls his scary eyes.

Commercial break

We come back to see Jinder Mahal getting ready for action. Trent Barretta comes out next.

Jinder Mahal vs Trent Barretta

Lock up and Mahal with knees and a club to the back. Barreta comes back with a rana and a running elbow into the corner as Mahal was trying to regain his bearings. Barreta goes up top but Mahal pushes Barreta off the ropes, sending him into the barricade. Mahal brings Barreta back into the ring and gets a nearfall. Mahal with a kick to the ribs, then a knee to the gut for another nearfall. Mahal locks in a cravate, then a seated abdominal stretch. Barreta gets up from the hold, but Mahal kicks away at him again, then hits another knee to the ribs. Mahal chokes Barreta in the ropes and then hits another club to the back. Mahal places Barreta on the turnbuckles as he sets for a super belly-to-back suplex but Trent counters out with elbows and Mahal falls off to the mat. Barreta comes off the ropes and hits a corkscrew moonsault for a nearfall. Barreta hits some chops but Mahal comes right back with a boot to the ribs. Barreta goes to the corner as Mahal charges, however Barreta is able to move out of the way. Trent tries for the Dudebuster DDT, but Jinder pushes him off and Barreta lands ribs first on the mat. Jinder locks in the Camel Clutch and Barreta has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Jinder Mahal!

After the match, Mahal gets a mic and says something in his native language before leaving the ring.

We get a promo for the return of Mark Henry to Friday night SmackDown.

It is official that next week Goldust will face Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Championship in a Title vs Career No DQ match.

Dolph Ziggler comes out for tonight's main event. Wade Barrett is out next and he looks to have some miscommunication with Ziggler. Sheamus comes out next followed by Randy Orton and they also seem to not get along with each other.

Randy Orton & Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler & Wade Barrett

The bell rings and Dolph Ziggler will start off against Sheamus. They lock up, and Sheamus powers him to the corner. Ziggler quickly kicks Sheamus in the knee and applies a front face lock. Sheamus quickly powers him off, and Ziggler tags in Wade Barrett. They circle the ring, and Barrett elbows at Sheamus. Barrett punches away at Sheamus, but Sheamus sends him to the ropes and drops him with a back elbow. Sheamus picks up a one count. Sheamus ties Barrett up in the ropes, and he clubs away at Barrett's chest. Sheamus executes a nice suplex for a 2 count. Barrett gets out of a powerslam, kicks Sheamus in the midsection, and he hits a running elbow to the head. Barrett digs his knee into Sheamus's back, and he looks for a surfboard stretch. Sheamus fights up, and backs him to the corner. Randy Orton is tagged in, and he clotheslines Barrett a few times. Barrett ducks a clothesline, but he quickly gets caught with a scoop slam. Orton hits Barrett with the suspended DDT, and he begins to stalk his prey. Orton kicks Ziggler coming off the top rope, and hits the inverted face lock backbreaker. Orton turns into a clothesline by Barrett. Barrett drops an elbow and hits a boot to the face. Tag to Ziggler as the World Champion Drew McIntyre comes to ringside to observe the action. Ziggler kicks away at Orton, and hits him with a front suplex for a nearfall. Barrett is tagged in, and he kicks Orton in the ribs. Barrett punches, but Orton comes back. They trade punches until Orton goes into the ropes, and Barrett knees him in the midsection. Ziggler is tagged in, and he applies a modified guillotine choke. Orton fights up and hits a back body drop. Barrett gets tagged in, Orton goes to tag in Sheamus, but Barrett runs across the ring to knock him off the apron. Barrett drags Orton to their corner, and they double-team Orton. Barrett hits a nice neckbreaker, and he follows up with a nice knee drop for a nearfall. Barrett applies a chin lock, but Orton fights up and punches out. Orton with a dropkick out of nowhere. Both Sheamus and Ziggler are tagged in. Sheamus clotheslines Ziggler a few times, and he viciously beats him down in the corner. Sheamus clotheslines him in the corner, and he goes to the top rope. Ziggler catches him up top for a superplex but Sheamus knocks him off and then connects with the diving shoulder block for a nearfall. Ziggler counters a White Noise attempt to a Sleeperhold but Sheamus then counters into the rolling fireman's carry for a nearfall. Ziggler counters a powerslam attempt into a neckbreaker. Sheamus counters a fameasser attempt with a powerbomb to the corner followed by the Irish Curse backbreaker. Barrett breaks up the pinfall attempt. Orton comes in and clotheslines Barrett out of the ring. Orton and Sheamus go face to face. Ziggler shoves Sheamus into Orton and rolls him up for a nearfall. Ziggler ducks a Brogue kick, goes for Zig-Zag but Sheamus counters into the White Noise for the win.

Winners: Sheamus & Randy Orton!

After the match, Orton gets into Sheamus' face. They begin to brawl but they are both attacked by Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett. Suddenly, Mark Henry's theme hits. The World's Strongest Man comes out. Barrett goes after Henry but Henry knocks him down with a clothesline. Henry headbutts Orton down and then splashes Sheamus in the corner. Henry hits a headbutt to Barrett and then drops him with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry counters an RKO by Orton and hits him with the World's Strongest Slam as well. Sheamus goes after Henry but Henry blocks a Brogue kick and hits a World's Strongest Slam. McIntyre tries to get along with Henry but ends up getting a World's Strongest Slam as well. Henry picks up Ziggler and levels him with the World's Strongest Slam too. Henry then grabs the World title and looks at it as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Just steal my idea for a Jericho/Undertaker feud! Wink

Kidding, good show RED. I liked Henry coming out and taking out everyone after the Main Event, definitely wouldn't object to another Henry World title reign.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 am

Karl wrote:

Kidding, good show RED. I liked Henry coming out and taking out everyone after the Main Event, definitely wouldn't object to another Henry World title reign.

I was so sure you were going to point that out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 am

RED wrote:
Karl wrote:

I was so sure you were going to point that out. Razz

You know me well. Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm

WWE Monday night Raw (7/30/12) "God's Hand"

We get a highlight video from last week's 1000 episode of Raw. The Raw intro plays and we go to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler live from St. Louis, Missouri. Tonight, John Cena will go one on one against former rival Kane. Daniel Bryan comes out with his famous list in hand. Bryan talks about last week when he send Jack Swagger to the Big Show and that was a way to take off his list number 6. "I blamed the Big Show for running over AJ". We get a clip from that incident. Bryan then admits that it was an accident and he shouldn't blame the Big Show for that. He says that by feeding Show Jack Swagger he feels like he can move on to number 56. I helped Big Show knock out Jack Swagger". He says that now he has to make it up for Swagger so he calls out the WWE Champion. The Big Show comes out instead. Show tells Bryan that it's stupid to do something good for someone only to come out and apologize to someone else the next week. He says that Bryan did what he had to do to take Big Show off his list and now he doesn't need to do the same thing for Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger comes out now. Swagger says that last week he defeated the Big Show and he was brutally attacked afterwards. He says that's not how you treat the WWE Champion especially on the 1000 episode of Raw. Swagger then tells Bryan that if he wants him off the list he must destroy the Big Show right now. Bryan says that if he does that then he will have to get Big Show back in his list. Teddy Long comes out and says that he has the perfect solution that will keep everything fair and happy. Tonight, Daniel Bryan will face the Big Show in a Steel Cage match for the number one contender for the WWE Championship. If Bryan beats Show then Swagger won't have to face Big Show therefor Bryan will have done something for Swagger, thus taking him off his list. Bryan and Show agree to that while Swagger doesn't seem too happy.

Commercial break

We come back and the US Champion Shelton Benjamin is making his way down to the ring. His opponent Kofi Kingston comes out next.

Kofi Kingston vs Shelton Benjamin

The bell rings and they lock up. Benjamin with a headlock and Kofi turns into a waistlock. Shelton rolls behind him and gets a roll up for one. Kofi side steps Benjamin and gets a roll up for a one count as well. They lock up again and this time Benjamin gets a front facelock in. Kofi backs him to the corner and gets out. Benjamin with a right han, a kick and he clotheslines Kingston down. Benjamin whips Kofi into the corner, blocks a pendulum kick and kicks Kofi's chest. Kingston rolls out of the ring and Shelton follows. Kingston with a right hand and he whips Benjamin into the barriacade before dropping him with a clothesline. Kingston returns to the ring as the ref counts. Kofi with a suicide dive but Shelton moves and Kingston crashes to the floor. Benjamin gets back in the ring but then connects with a cross body off the ropes taking out Kingston on the outside. Back in the ring, Benjamin springboards and connects with a clothesline for a nearfall. Kofi is whipped into the corner and this time connects with the pendulum kick. Kingston goes up top and connects with a cross body block for a nearfall. Kofi with a few right hands, Benjamin ducks a clothesline, Kofi blocks a German suplex attempt and hits a snapmare followed by a dropkick to the back. Kofi gets pumped up but the crowd boos him and he tells them to shut up. Kingston misses with the Boom drop as Shelton moves. Benjamin splashes Kofi in the corner twice and follows up with a backbreaker for a nearfall. Benjamin goes up top but he comes off right into a dropkick in mid-air by Kingston who gets a nearfall. Benjamin counters a suplex attempt into a German suplex. Benjamin misses with a splash in the corner and Kofi hits a dropkick, followed by a superman punch and then the Boom drop for a nearfall. Benjamin ducks Trouble in Paradise, Kofi blocks a kick but Benjamin his the Dragon whip. Kofi blocks a Paydirt and hits the SOS for a nearfall. Kofi runs the ropes and right into a belly to belly suplex by Benjamin. Kofi blocks the T-Bone suplex, goes for SOS again, Benjamin blocks it and gets a roll up for the win.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin!

After the match, Conor O'Brian storms to the ring and attacks Benjamin along with Kofi. Evan Bourne comes out with a steel chair and clears house. Bourne helps up Benjamin as Kofi and O'Brian retreat to the back.

Backstage, Matt Striker interviews John Cena. Cena says that at the Great American Bash Miz and Del Rio cost him the WWE Championship in the Scramble match so last week he got a taste of payback. However, if the duo of dump and dumper gets in his way again they will get what's coming to them. He adds that as far as tonight goes, he has some unfinished business with the big red monster Kane that he is ready to deal with.

David Otunga comes out for our next contest. Zack Ryder comes out next to a decent crowd reaction.

David Otunga vs Zack Ryder

The two lock up and Otunga pushes Ryder to the mat. They lock up again. Ryder with a WOO WOO WOO and hits an arm drag takedown followed by an arm bar. Otunga misses with a clothesline and Ryder hits an arm drag followed by an atomic drop. Ryder with a dropkick and Otunga is sent to the outside. Ryder takes chase and Otunga clotheslines him to the floor. Otunga taunts the crowd and then puts Ryder back in the ring. Otunga hits Ryder with some elbows to the head. Otunga with a boot and a cover for 1. Otunga with a modified chin lock. Ryder powers up and hits Otunga with some elbows but Otunga hits a shot of his own. Otunga drops Ryder onto the turnbuckle head first and hits him on the rebound with a clothesline for a 2 count. Otunga hits a vertical suplex for a nearfall. Ryder blocks a 2nd suplex and hits one of his own. Ryder hits Otunga with a clothesline and a flurry of diving elbows. Otunga to the corner and Ryder hits the Broski boot. Ryder calls for Rough Ryder but Otunga counters back-flipping Ryder sending him face first against the top turnbuckle. Otunga goes for the Verdict but Ryder counters into the Rough Ryder for the win.

Winner: Zack Ryder!

After the match, Ryder celebrates in the ring.

Commercial break

We come back and the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes comes out followed by his opponent for the evening, Yoshi Tatsu. This Friday on SmackDown, Cody Rhodes is set to defend the Intercontinental title against Goldust in a No DQ match.

Cody Rhodes vs Yoshi Tatsu

The bell rings and they lock up. Yoshi goes on the attack right away with big right hands and chops to Rhodes. Yoshi with a series of clotheslines on Rhodes and then a scoop slam for a 2 count. Rhodes rakes the eyes of Yoshi. Rhodes charges but gets back body dropped over the ropes to the outside. Yoshi with a baseball slide and he gets out of the ring. When both are up on the ring apron, Rhodes prevents Yoshi from getting in and slams him down to the floor. Rhodes sends Yoshi into the guard railing and hits a few right hands. Rhodes grounds Yoshi back in the ring and then goes for a full nelson. Yoshi breaks it up and both connect with a double clothesline. Both get to their feet and exchange big right hands. Yoshi with more rights and chops. Rhodes with more elbows and kicks. Yoshi with a quick side slam. Yoshi with a tornado DDT for a nearfall. Yoshi misses the roundhouse kick, Rhodes goes for a back suplex, Yoshi flips out and gets a roll up for a nearfall. Rhodes ducks another roundhouse and hits the Disaster kick for the win.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Rhodes hits Yoshi in the head with the Intercontinental title belt. Rhodes gets Yoshi on the outside where he connects with the Cross Rhodes on the floor sending a message to his big brother.

Backstage CM Punk is searching for Brock Lesnar. Teddy Long informs him that Lesnar is not here tonight. Punk is upset but then Teddy tells him about someone else that is here tonight and could be a man that CM Punk would be interested in talking to.

Matt Striker interviews Big Show. Big Show says that last week Jack Swagger retained the WWE Title by capitalizing on one mistake that the Big Show. He says that at SummerSlam that ain't going to happen. At SummerSlam he will knock out Jack Swagger and become new WWE Champion. Striker reminds him that first he has to beat Daniel Bryan in a steel cage match tonight. Show says "piece of cake"

Kane comes out for the next contest. Kane's pyro work is interrupted by a return promo of Triple H which confirms that HHH will return at SummerSlam. Kane gets really mad about this. John Cena comes out next.

Kane vs John Cena

The bell rings and John Cena runs up with some big rights. Kane drops Cena quickly and lands some rights of his own. Cena clotheslines Kane over the top rope and Kane pulls him out. Kane with a kick to the face of Cena and then applies a headlock keeping Cena grounded. Cena fights to his feet with knees and right hands. Fans boo when Cena gets in offense and cheer when Kane gets in offense. Kane with a quick suplex and goes back to a headlock on Cena. Cena fights to his feet, attempts a comeback and Kane cuts it off with a big uppercut. Cena drops Kane's jaw off the top rope, but eats a clothesline from Kane when he jumps back in. Kane tries to suffocate Cena with his hand and Cena falls to his knees. Cena counters out and gets the STF locked on. Kane powers out and connects with a side slam. Kane goes up top, jumps and catches Cena with a flying clothesline. Kane lifts his arm up and calls for the chokeslam on Cena. Cena drops Kane with a big shoulder block and then connects with the spin out powerbomb. Kane chokes Cena when he goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena counters out and Kane with a big boot that drops Cena. Kane lifts Cena up to the top turnbuckle and gets in another uppercut shot. Cena knocks Kane away sending him back to the mat below. Cena stands up on the top turnbuckle, smiles and connects with a Five Knuckle Shuffle from the top. Kane counters an AA and hits a Chokeslam. Kane hooks the leg but Cena kicks out. Kane can't believe it. Kane goes for a Tombstone now but Cena counters and hits the AA for the win.

Winner: John Cena!

After the match, Miz and Del Rio run down to the ring and assault Cena. Cena fights back but Miz catches him with a low blow and Del Rio then hits a kick to the back of the head. Del Rio locks in the cross armbreaker on Cena as Miz taunts him. Del Rio finally breaks the hold and the WWE Tag Team Champions leave the ring as Cena is hurt.

Commercial break

We come back with R-Truth making his way to the ring. During his entrance they showed a pre-tapped promo in which R-Truth stated to have broken ribs and injured bones but he said that he refused to take the night off and instead he will keep going after Mason Ryan. Truth's tag team partner Alex Riley comes out now. Curt Hawkins comes ouut next followed by Mason Ryan.

R-Truth & Alex Riley vs Curt Hawkins & Mason Ryan

The bell rings and Riley starts things with Hawkins. They lock up and Riley gets a side headlock applied. Riley with a headlock take over now. Hawkins fights up and rolls behind Riley. Riley rolls behind Curt and gets a roll up for a one count. Hawkins tags in Ryan. Truth wants to get in and Riley tags him in. Ryan laughs at Truth. Truth unloads with right hands on Ryan but gets leveled by a clothesline. Ryan whips Truth into the corner and delivers a hard clothesline followed by a belly to belly suplex. Ryan toys with Truth before hitting a running powerslam and Truth looks to be in a lot of pain as his ribs are bandaged. Ryan drops a knee to the ribs and then locks a grounded bearhug. Truth tries to fight out but then Ryan drops him with a backbreaker. Ryan then tosses Truth into the corner and runs into a boot. Riley gets the tag and rushes in with right hands on Ryan. Riley then runs into a big boot by Ryan. Tag to Hawkins who hits a leg-drop for a nearfall. Hawkins with an elbow drop, followed by a series of elbows to the side of Riley's head. Hawkins then drives Riley's head into the mat for a nearfall. Hawkins drives a knee into Riley's back, followed by locking in a reverse chinlock. Mason Ryan goes after R-Truth at ringside and whips him into the steel steps. Riley with an STO on Hawkins and then a baseball slide on Ryan. Riley helps up Truth on the outside but turns into a clothesline by Ryan. Ryan puts Riley back in the ring and then attacks Truth again. Hawkins stomps Riley in the corner and then chokes him with his boot. Hawkins charges at Riley in the corner, but Riley moves out of the way and Hawkins catches nothing but turnbuckle. Riley with a couple of right hands, then ducks a Hawkins right hand and goes off the ropes, hitting a flying forearm. Riley with a clothesline, then ducks a clothesline and catches Hawkins coming in with a spinebuster. Riley is all fired up as Ryan bodyslams Truth on the ramp. Riley is distracted by that and Hawkins catches him with a neckbreaker. Hawkins goes up top for the diving elbow drop but Riley moves to avoid it. Riley hits the Final Score on Hawkins for the win.

Winners: Alex Riley & R-Truth!

After the match, Ryan drags Riley to the outside and whips him face first into the steel post. Ryan then powerbombs R-Truth on the floor. R-Truth is then stretchered out of the arena.

A promo for SummerSlam airs.

CM Punk comes out. Punk says that he heard about Lesnar not being here tonight but feels his presence tonight. Punk tells Brock to stop hiding and come out here to do what they both do best and that's fight. He says that the world wants to see it, the aliens that spy on the Earth want to watch it and after it's over his is going to go home and watch it on the interenet as well. Paul Heyman comes out. Heyman tells Punk that this stragedy will not get him anywhere. Punk tells Heyman to get out of the ring and mind his own business. Heyman says that he knows Brock Lesnar better than anyone else that's why he will give Punk an advice. Stop. Stop calling out Brock Lesnar stop challenging Brock Lesnar and stop talking about Brock Lesnar. He says that Punk only suffered an F-5 at the Great American Bash and then another one at Raw 1000. He advices Punk to let bygones be bygones and become a member of the list with Brock Lesnar's victims instead of getting into the list of superstars that Brock Lesnar forced to retire. Punk says that he is not scared by Lesnar and he knows that Lesnar did what he did to make an impact upon his huge return but Lesnar messed with the wrong guy. Punk says that Brock Lesnar will join the list of people that got their ass kicked by CM Punk. Brock Lesnar now comes on the stage. Lesnar congratulates Punk on being so confident that he will be able to even touch Lesnar if they get in the ring again. He tells Punk that he didn't attack CM Punk just to make an impact. He destroyed Punk twice because he doesn't like him and because he can take him out at any time. Punk says that the WWE isn't big enough for the both of them so how about they end this thing right here right now. Lesnar disagrees and says that CM Punk's demise will not happen tonight. It will happen on Brock Lesnar's first PPV since his return. It will happen at SummerSlam. Brock challenges Punk to a match. Punk says it's on but not in just any match. He wants something special. Heyman then says he got an idea. Punk tells Heyman that if he doesn't like it he will kick his head off. Heyman then says that CM Punk will take on Brock Lesnar at the 25th Anniversary of SummerSlam for the first time ever...in a Deathmatch. No DQ, No Count Out, every object that can be found is legal, tables, ladders, chairs, canes, freaking toilet paper, anything and everything. Only way to win is via pinfall, submission or if your opponent passes out...or simply dies. Punk says that he likes it but then he kicks Heyman in the head with a roundhouse. Lesnar quickly sneaks in the ring and catches Punk with the F-5. Lesnar grabs the mic and says it's on. Lesnar then leaves the ring laughing.

Commercial break

We come back for tonight's main event. Daniel Bryan comes out as the Steel Cage is lowered to the ring. The Big Show comes out next and the winner of this match will face Jack Swagger for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam.

#1 Contender for the WWE Championship Steel Cage match - Big Show vs Daniel Bryan

The bell rings, and Bryan immediately tries to escape the cage, but Big Show quickly pulls him down. Bryan tries it again, and Big Show pulls him off again. Big Show tries to corner him, but Bryan ducks him. Bryan begins to kick him, but Big Show pushes him off. Bryan begins kicking the knee, but Big Show sends him into the side of the cage. Big Show then sandwiches him into the cage. Big Show uses the ropes to slingshot him into the cage. Big Show applies a nerve hold, and Bryan gets out with a pair of kicks to the head. Big Show immediately clotheslines him down. Big Show orders the door to be opened, and he goes to leave. Bryan stops him with a dropkick, and he begins clubbing away at him. Big Show pushes him away, and he turns him inside out with a clothesline for a nearfall. Big Show goes to leave again, but Bryan hangs on to the ankle. Bryan begins to kick him in the ankle, and he uses the ropes to hurt it. Bryan goes to climb up the cage, but Big Show crotches him on the top rope. Big Show then clotheslines him off. Big Show has them open the door, and he pushes Bryan off. Big Show picks him up, but Bryan slides off, and he kicks Big Show in the ankle. Bryan goes for the Crossface but Big Show powers out, and he tries to pick him up, but Bryan gets out. Bryan takes him down and applies the ankle lock now. Big Show is able to kick him away. Bryan goes to climb out of the cage, but Big Show pulls him off. Big Show goes to the second rope to climb out, but Bryan climbs over him. Big Show grabs him, and he pulls him back in. Bryan punches him down, and he goes for a hurricanrana but Big Show doesn’t go down. Bryan goes to get out of the cage, but Big Show hangs him on. Big Show connects with the WMD and Bryan falls down to the mat. Big Show is now trying to climb out of the cage but then the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio come out. Del Rio knocks down the referee on the outside, opens the door and they get in. Big Show gets back down to encounter them but they both hold led pipes. Del Rio hits Show's knee with the pipe and then Miz hits him into the back of the head. They continue to beat him down and they finally come to a stop. Miz and Del Rio walk out of the cage and head to the back. Inside the cage both Big Show and Daniel Bryan are out. The door of the cage is left opened. Bryan crawls towards the door. Big Show grabs his ankle with one hand but Bryan kicks him in the head a few times and then is able to crawl out of the cage door.

Winner: Daniel Bryan!

After the match, Bryan is helped by a referee and he starts celebrating as Big Show tries to get to his feet. Bryan takes his list as Jack Swagger comes out. Bryan takes Swagger off his list and they shake hands. Swagger then gets in the ring as the cage is rised and he starts mocking the Big Show. Swagger tries to hit him with the WWE Title belt but Big Show levels him with the WMD. Big Show leaves the ring and heads to the back searching for the WWE Tag Team Champions. Daniel Bryan gets in the ring and looks down at Swagger. He asks him if he's ok. Bryan gets no reply and then he celebrates with the WWE Title.

In the parking lot, Miz and Del Rio search for Del Rio's mercedes. They find it but can't open it because it's locked. John Cena appears behind the mercedes holding the keys. Del Rio wants the keys back but Cena tells him to come and get them. Big Show shows up as well. Miz and Del Rio start runing towards the exit and Cena with Show give chase. They hunt the tag team champions out of the arena. Miz and Del Rio get in a bus that just stopped by and they leave before Cena or Show can get them. Big Show and John Cena look at each other as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 am

It is confirmed that Triple H will make his return at SummerSlam where he will compete against the man that almost ended his career, Kane.

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Triple10
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

WWE Divas Show (8/1/12) "Nowhere to Run"

The intro full of Divas plays on and we go to Matt Striker and Josh Matthews who welcome us live from Kansas City, Missouri. Tonight, Vickie Guerrero defends the Divas Championship against the Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

The Bella Twins come out for our opening contest. Eve comes out next and she will take on Nikki.

Eve vs Nikki Bella (with Brie)

Nikki and Eve lock up to start the match and Nikki beats Eve down. Eve takes her to the corner but gets dumped to the apron. Eve gets knocked to the floor and Brie stomps on her as Nikki distracts the referee. Nikki brings Eve back in the ring and stomps on her. Nikki applies a headlock but Eve fights out and sideslams her. Eve fights back with kicks and a clothesline. Eve does the booty pop over Nikki and hits a moonsault for a nearfall. Eve with some kicks to Nikki and a clothesline in the corner followed by a snapmare and then a dropkick for a nearfall. Nikki avoids a leg-drop and hits a kick to the face for a nearfall. Eve reverses a whip to the corner and runs into a boot by Nikki. Nikki goes up top but Eve knocks her down. Eve now goes up top for a moonsault but Brie drags Nikki out of the ring. Eve gets out of the ring and slams down Brie. Eve sends Nikki back in the ring and as the ref checks on Nikki, Brie hits a thump in the eye of Eve before rolling her back in the ring. Eve runs into a snap DDT from Nikki and this match is over.

Winner: Nikki Bella!

After the match, Nikki and Brie celebrate in the ring together.

Commercial break

We come back with Kelly Kelly coming out to the ring. Alicia Fox comes out next for our next contest.

Alicia Fox vs Kelly Kelly

The bell rings and they lock up. Alicia pushes Kelly a few times and then Kelly with a Lou Thesz Press. Alicia works on the arm but Kelly with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors and Alicia goes to the apron. Alicia pulls Kelly to the floor. Kelly gets back into the ring and Alicia with a gutwrench back breaker and she stretches Kelly on her knee. Kelly with knees to Alicia to get out of the hold. Kelly with a jawbreaker but Alicia with an Eve Torres dropkick. Alicia misses the scissors kick and Kelly with a sunset flip for a nearfall. Kelly with a kick and then she hits the K2 for the three count.

Winner: Kelly Kelly!

After the match, Kelly Kelly celebrates in front of some fat ugly guys on the front row.

Backstage, Rosa Mendes is with the Divas Champion and GM of the Divas Show Vickie Guerrero. Vickie is a bit worried about her match against Beth Phoenix tonight. Rosa promises to be on her side. Vickie tells her that she won't be able to do so because she has a match against Natalya later on. Vickie says that she will figure something out.

Maxine comes out for our next contest. Kaitlyn comes out next to a decent crowd reaction.

Maxine vs Kaitlyn

The bell rings and Kaitlyn with a single leg take down into a bridge but no count. Maxine sends Kaitlyn away but Maxine gets a little too cocky and Kaitlyn with a slam and a leg drop for a nearfall. Maxine with a forearm and a guillotine choke and body scissors. Kaitlyn sends Maxine into the turnbuckles to get out of the hold. Maxine holds onto the front face lock and Kaitlyn tries to get out of the hold by using her power and Kaitlyn puts Maxine on the top rope. Maxine goes to the floor and Kaitlyn tries to bring her back in but Maxine drops Kaitlyn’s throat across the ropes. Maxine with chops to the upper chest and gets a nearfall. Maxine with a rear chin lock. Maxine slams Kaitlyn’s head into the mat a few times. Maxine then chokes Kaitlyn with her leg. Maxine with a rear chin lock with her knee in Kaitlyn’s back. Kaitlyn with a European uppercut but Maxine responds with an elbow for a near fall. Maxine slams Kaitlyn’s head into the mat. Kaitlyn kicks a charging Maxine and it sends her into the turnbuckles. Kaitlyn with a drop kick and flying shoulder tackle. Kaitlyn with a forearm and a cross body for a near fall. Maxine with an inside cradle for a nearfall and then Maxine with a chin lock and bridge but Kaitlyn gets to her feet but Maxine sends Kaitlyn’s head into the mat again. Maxine hits a Vodoo Drop for the win.

Winner: Maxine!

After the match, Maxine gets out of the ring and starts yelling at Lillian Garcia's face. Maxine then slaps Lillian across the face and leaves with a smile on her face.

Commercial break

We come back as Natalya makes her way to the ring. Rosa Mendes comes out next.

Natalya vs Rosa Mendes

The bell rings as Rosa kicks and gets a headlock applied. Natalya whips her off but gets taken down and counters into a pin for 2. Natalya quickly comes back with a delayed vertical suplex and gets another two count. Rosa rolls out of the ring and Natalya chases her. Back in the ring, Natalya powers Rosa to the corner. Natalya runs into a boot but then clotheslines Rosa down. Natalya locks in the Sharpshooter now. Suddenly, Tamina rushes down to the ring and kicks Natalya in the face.

Winner: Natalya (DQ)

Tamina and Rosa now double team on Natalya. Layla comes out and hits a headscissors on Tamina followed by dropkicking Rosa out of the ring. Tamina charges but Layla pulls down the ropes and Tamina goes to the floor. The returned Layla helps up Natalya afterwards.

We get the Raw Rebound.

Vickie Guerrero comes out for the main event. The challenger Beth Phoenix comes out next.

Divas Championship - Vickie Guerrero(c) vs Beth Phoenix

The bell rings and Vickie gets to the ropes to avoid Beth. Beth grabs her by the hair and the referee pulls Beth back. Vickie slides out of the ring now. Vickie gets the Divas title and heads to the ramp walking out from the match. Vickie reaches the stage but then Kharma's theme hits. Kharma comes out and that forces Vickie to run back in the ring but right into the arms of Beth Phoenix. Kharma gets in the ring as Beth shoves down Vickie. Beth and Kharma get face to face but then they turn their head at Vickie. Vickie is screaming now as Kharma and Beth get closer at her. Beth then hits a chop block on Kharma and DDT's her down. Vickie hands her the Divas title belt and Beth rams it into the head of Kharma. Beth and Vickie then celebrate together as the show goes off...

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 am

Enjoying the shows so far George, Just wondering if you've got big plans set for Alex Riley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 am

Not sure why anybody would have big plans for Alex Riley...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 am

WWE SmackDown (8/3/12) "Destruction is the Key"

"Yes sir, we promised you a great main event..." The WWE video leads us into the show.

We get a highlight video from last week's SmackDown ending with Mark Henry attacking Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler. Tonight's main event will feature Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and Wade Barrett going at it in a Fatal 4 Way match for the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes comes out. Dusty says that tonight he will witness his two beloved sons fighting each other in a No DQ, No Count Out, match for the Intercontinental title. He says that no matter what happens he loves his family. The Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes comes out. Cody gets in his father's face and tells him that he doesn't love or care about his family. Goldust comes out next and Cody retreats from the ring. Dusty Rhodes leaves the ring and heads to the back with his head looking down. Goldust tells Cody to get in the ring so they can finish this once and for all.

Intercontinental Championship No DQ, No Count Out match - Cody Rhodes(c) vs Goldust

The bell rings and the two brothers have a few words. Rhodes and Goldust exchange a couple of slaps, and then Goldust connects with a dropkick. Rhodes rolls out of the ring, and Goldust follows right after. Goldust knocks him down on the entrance ramp and then whips him into the barricade. Goldust sends Cody back in the ring. Goldust jumps up to the apron, but Rhodes throws him back first into the steel post. Rhodes heads back out of the ring, and slams Goldust down on the outside. Rhodes then starts to lay in with a series of knee stomps. Rhodes rolls him back into the ring and gets a nearfall. Rhodes grabs Goldust's neck and starts to go to work on the glittering Superstar. Rhodes whips him into the ropes and avoids Goldust's signature drop down punch. Rhodes pulls Goldust over to the corner and then wrenches on his body, pulling it against the steel post. Rhodes pulls him back in to the ring and pulls on both of Goldust's arms applying pressure to the upper back. Goldust almost makes his way to his feet, but Rhodes pulls him right back down. Goldust uses his elbows to escape from the side headlock. He follows this up by exchanging a series or punches with Rhodes. Goldust connects with a shoulder block, and then sends Rhodes into the corner. Rhodes misses with a clothesline and Goldust gets a roll up for a 2 count. Goldust with a back body drop and Cody rolls to the outside. Goldust leaps off the apron to connect with a clothesline to the outside. Rhodes reverses a whip sending Goldust into the steel steps. Rhodes then clears the announcer table and slams Goldust's head against the table. Rhodes puts him into the table and goes up as well. Goldust looks for an Alabama slam off the table but Goldust counters and hits a scoop slam into the table (not breaking it though). Goldust sends Cody back in the ring where he gets a nearfall. Goldust goes for a running bulldog but Rhodes pushes him into the ropes, lowers his head and this time Goldust hits his drop down punch. Goldust hits the running bulldog for a nearfall. Rhodes counters a Final Cut attempt and shoves Goldust who bumps into the turnbuckles in the corner. Rhodes hits the Disaster kick, hooks the leg but Goldust kicks out. Goldust reverses a Cross Rhodes attempt and hits the Final Cut. Goldust hooks the leg but Rhodes kicks out. Goldust can't believe it. Goldust gets a steel chair from ringside and goes up top with the chair in hand. Goldust comes off the top but Rhodes hits a dropkick in mid-air kicking the chair into Goldust's skull. Rhodes follows up with Cross Rhodes for the win.

Winner & Still Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Rhodes celebrates with his title as we see highlights from the match leading to the finish. Rhodes decides he didn't had enough so he hits Goldust in the back with the chair. Rhodes then places the chair around Goldust's neck and goes for another Cross Rhodes but Dusty Rhodes rushes down to the ring. Dusty begs Cody to stop. Cody then grabs the chair and looks at his dad. Rhodes goes to use the chair against his own father but then Christian's theme hits. Christian rushes to the ring and Spears Cody. Christian grabs the chair and hits Cody in the back as he rolls to the outside. Christian then taunts Cody from the ring.

Commercial break

We come back and they plug tonight's Fatal 4 Way main event.

Tyler Reks comes out for our next contest. Out next comes his opponent Ted Dibiase

Tyler Reks vs Ted Dibiase

The bell rings and they lock up. Dibiase quickly jumps Reks and punches him down in the corner. Dibiase kicks and chops him a few times before sending him hard into the corner. Dibiase hits a neckbreaker and goes for the Dream Street early but Reks escapes, going out of the ring for a breather. Reks kicks the steel steps in frustration. Reks gets back in the ring and gets kicked in the face. They trade punches and Reks gains an advantage. Reks hits a body slam but misses a knee drop. Dibiase chops him again but has a whip to the corner reversed on him. Reks stomps him and elbows him in the head. Reks sends him to the corner and clotheslines him. Reks hits a short-arm clothesline and gets a nearfall. Reks applies an arm-trap chin lock but stops when Dibiase attempts to get out of it. Reks rips at Dibiase's mouth and punches. Reks sends him to the corner but runs into a boot. Dibiase hits a second rope shoulder block and clotheslines him over the top rope. Dibiase goes outside, chops him, and bounces him off the steps. Dibiase goes to send him into the ring post but Reks slides off and sends him face first into the post. Reks then hits a falling forearm to the chest and then sends him back in the ring where he puts him in a single leg crab. Dibiase crawls and gets to the ropes. Reks kicks and hits a sidewalk slam for a nearfall. Reks picks him up and Dibiase punches. Reks kicks and punches him. Dibiase blocks a punch and gets a backslide for a two count. Dibiase then hits a stading dropkick out of nowhere. Dibiase hits an inverted atomic drop, followed by a clothesline and then a sit out spinebuster for a nearfall. Reks ducks a clothesline and hits an STO for a nearfall. Reks goes for the T-Reks but Dibiase punches out and goes for the Dream Street. They struggle and Reks finally blocks it and knees Dibiase in the back before dropping Ted's neck into his knee. Reks hits the T-Reks for the win.

Winner: Tyler Reks!

After the match, Reks celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Matt Striker interviews Randy Orton backstage. Orton says that he knows why Mark Henry attacked everyone last week. Henry just wanted to make an impact and cause distraction just so he can puts his name in the World title picture. However he is not even in the #1 contender match tonight but if he decides to drop by he will end up like his opponents tonight. Taken out by an RKO. Sheamus walks up and agrees that Mark Henry will not be the #1 contender. But that's because Sheamus will win tonight 4 Way and go on to SummerSlam to regain his World title. Orton says that we will see about that.

Sin Cara comes out for the next match up. Hunico and Heath Slater come out on their bicycle and they cut a pre-match promo mocking Sin Cara.

Sin Cara vs Hunico (with Heath Slater)

The bell rings and Hunico comes out with a series of kicks. Hunico catches Cara with a quick dropkick. Cara with an armdrag to Hunico. Hunico catches Cara when he dives through the ropes. Hunico with a springboard senton over Cara from the ring apron. Hunico with a big dropkick to Cara in the corner. Hunico with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Hunico catches Cara with a quick kick to the head and then goes back to the headlock. Hunico with a powerbomb on Cara when Cara jumps up. Cara with a kick to the face on the ring apron. Cara with a big huricanrana and a series of dropkicks. Cara with a big spinning head scissors takedown and he gets fired up. Cara dropkicks Slater off the apron, ducks a clothesline by Hunico and hits La Mistica for the win.

Winner: Sin Cara!

After the match, Sin Cara celebrates in the ring as Slater helps up Hunico on the outside.

Commercial break

We come back with the exciting Trent Barrett coming out to the ring. His opponent Jinder Mahal comes out next.

Jinder Mahal vs Trent Barretta

The bell rings and this is a rematch from last week. They lock up and Mahal quickly pounds him down. Mahal beats Barreta down in the corner but Barreta comes back with a forearm for a one count. Barreta kicks and uppercuts him but Mahal quickly tosses him into the corner and clotheslines him down. Mahal punches him around the ring before sending him to the ropes for a big back body drop. Mahal taunts the crowd as he stomps Barreta. Barreta counters a back suplex and hits an enzuigiri. Mahal staggers back to his feet and Barreta hits a back elbow. Barreta goes to the top rope and connects with a missle dropkick for a nearfall. Mahal counters a Dudebuster DDT dropping Barretta face first into the mat. Mahal hits a high knee to the face followed by the Full Nelson Slam. Mahal covers but Barretta puts a foot on the rope. Mahal goes for the Camel Clutch but Barretta counters into a craddle for a nearfall. Mahal with a kick to the face now. Barrett counters a powerslam into a tornado DDT. Barretta follows up with the Dudebuster DDT for the win.

Winner: Trent Barretta!

After the match, Barretta celebrates like crazy in the ring.

Matt Striker interviews Wade Barrett backstage. Barrett says that he doesn't have a problem with Mark Henry and he wants nothing to do with him. He says that he doesn't worry about Henry or his opponents tonight. Barrett says that tonight he will become the #1 contender for the World Championship. Dolph Ziggler shows up and says that Barrett, Sheamus and Orton should worry about the Show Off because he is ready to become the World Champion and no one can stop him, not even Mark Henry. He says that if Henry shows up Dolph will take care of him. Barrett says that he will really love to see Ziggler trying to stop Mark Henry.

Chris Jericho comes out to the ring. Jericho says that last week the Undertaker tried to intimidate him but of course he failed to do so. That's because he knows that the Undertaker is just a simple, comon man and not a ghost or a vampire or a demon or whatever. The Undertaker is just a simple, ordinary old man. Jericho says that he defeated the Undertaker twice in the past and he wouldn't mind doing it for a third time. He says that instead of being afraid of the Undertaker he just feels sorry for him. He feels sorry for him because he is not who he used to be. He is no longer the Phenom of the WWE. He is only a joke now. He advices Undertaker to retire ASAP or else somebody else might force him to retirement first. The Undertaker's gong hits and the lights go out as smoke surrounds the ring. Jericho repeats that he is not afraid of the Undertaker. Suddenly, the lights turn on and Undertaker is standing behind Jericho. Undertaker nails Jericho with a Chokeslam. Undertaker then grabs the mic and says that at SummerSlam Chris Jericho will finally Rest In Piece.

Commercial break

We come back from the break with the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio in the ring. Miz says that last Monday night team Greatness took out John Cena for good and they made a statement by doing the same to the Big Show. Del Rio says that now everybody knows who has power in the WWE. Everybody knows what team Greatness is able to do. Miz then says that when the time is right, He will be WWE Champion and Alberto will be the World Heavyweight Champion. Del Rio then says that in order for that to happen some people like Cena and Big Show need to be put in the shelf. Justin Gabriel comes out and he is going to face the Miz.

Justin Gabriel vs The Miz (with Alberto Del Rio)

The bell rings and they lock up. Miz with a knee to the gut and he whips Gabriel to the corner but runs into a boot to the face. Gabriel leaps from the second rope with a missile dropkick and Miz rolls to the outside of the ring. Gabriel with a slingshot crossbody taking out the Miz on the outside. Gabriel sends Miz back in the ring and is distracted for a moment by Del Rio. Miz capitalizes and kicks Gabriel in the head. Miz hits a few right hands in the corner and charges into a back elbow followed by a clothesline by Gabriel. Gabriel hits Miz in the face with a couple of punches. Gabriel takes to the second rope and hits a crossbody for a nearfall. Gabriel goes up top and Miz follows him but Gabriel knocks him down to the mat. Gabriel looks for the 450 splash but Del Rio distracts him long enough for Miz to crotch Gabriel up top. Miz connects with a superplex for a nearfall. Miz with a running knee lift but Gabriel blocks the neckbreaker and gets a backslide for a nearfall. Miz with a kick to the knee followed by a snap DDT for a nearfall. Miz hits the clothesline in the corner and goes up top but Gabriel quickly brings him down with a frankensteiner off the top for a nearfall. Miz counters a suplex attempt and hits the backbreaker/neckbreaker combo for a nearfall. Gabriel blocks a Skull Crashing Finale attempt and gets behind Miz for a roll up but Miz kicks out. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits a spinning heel kick for another nearfall. Gabriel goes to the 2nd ropes in the corner and Miz assaults him. Gabriel puts Miz into his shoulders in a rolling fireman's carry position but Miz slides behind him while they are still on the 2nd rope. Miz then hits a wicked Skull Crashing Finale from the 2nd rope for the win.

Winner: The Miz!

After the match, Del Rio and Miz celebrate in the ring. Del Rio puts Gabriel in the Cross Armbreaker as Miz taunts him. The Big Sshow rushes to the ring and the tag team champions retreat to the outside. Big Show yells at them to get back in the ring but Miz and Del Rio decide to head to the back.

Matt Striker interviews Drew McIntyre backstage. McIntyre is confident that no matter who wins tonight's Fatal 4 Way match will be easy to beat come SummerSlam because there is no one that can beat him. He says that he has beaten Sheamus twice, he pinned Orton at the Great American Bash and Ziggler and Barrett aren't even in his league. He says that if Mark Henry decides to interfere tonight he will stop him because he wants to see some competition and not another monster attack.

Dolph Ziggler comes out for the main event. During his entrance Ziggler looked behind him in case Mark Henry decided to show up. Wade Barrett comes out next followed by Sheamus and then the viper Randy Orton.

#1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship - Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton

The bell rings and they brawl. Barrett and Sheamus go at it while Orton and Ziggler go at it. Ziggler and Barrett get dumped to the outside It comes down to Sheamus and Orton. They stare each other down but Ziggler and Barrett come back in and attack them. Orton and Ziggler fight on the floor as do the other two. Sheamus and Orton lay their opponents out on the floor and go back in the ring to each other. They start brawling in the middle of the ring. Sheamus with a big knee to the gut and a knee drop for a 2 count. Sheamus with more knee drops. Barrett pulls Sheamus out to the floor and throws him into the fan barrier. Ziggler kicks Orton in in the ring now and stomps away. Barrett comes in and they double team Orton. The double team on Orton continues before they go outside and work on Sheamus. They focus on his shoulder and throw him into the announcers table. They come back in the ring but Orton fights back. Orton with a big suplex on Ziggler. He stomps and drops a knee on Ziggler for 2 as Barrett breaks the hold. Barrett slams Orton for a 2 count as Ziggler dropkicked him in the head. Barrett and Ziggler argue now. They go at it and Barrett catches Ziggler with a big boot to the face. Orton comes over and uppercuts Barrett before clotheslining him to the floor. Ziggler hits a neckbreaker on Orton for a nearfall. Sheamus tries to get in the ring but Ziggler hits a baseball slide to send him back outside. Ziggler goes back to work on Orton now. Ziggler goes to the top but Orton cuts him off. Orton climbs up for a superplex but Barrett runs up and stops it. Barrett gets knocked off the corner. Sheamus runs up and knocks Orton and Ziggler off the corner as well. Sheamus leaps from the top with the big battering ram on Barrett for a 2 count. Sheamus takes Barrett to the corner and beats him down. Sheamus runs into a boot but catches Barrett with the rolling fireman's carry. Sheamus clotheslines Ziggler to the outside and then turns into a blackhole slam by Barrett for a nearfall. Barrett gets a headlock applied now. Sheamus fights out with elbows to the head and hits a pair of clotheslines. Sheamus with a shoulder thrust in the corner and a kneelift. Sheamus powerslams Barrett for a 2 count. Sheamus goes for the White Noise but Barrett slides out and hits a pumphandle slam for a nearfall. Barrett goes to the 2nd rope and leps for a diving elbow drop but Sheamus moves and avoids it. Barrett rolls to the apron. Sheamus beats him with a series of forearm shots to the chest. Ziggler comes from behind and knocks them both to the floor. Orton comes in and unloads on Ziggler. Orton hits the suspended DDT on Ziggler. Orton hits the mat and readies for the RKO. Barrett runs up and attacks Orton from behind. Sheamus catches Barrett with the Irish Curse backbreaker. Orton follows up with the facelock inverted backbreaker on Sheamus. Ziggler comes from behind and puts Orton in the sleeperhold. Barrett runs over and breaks the hold. Barrett and Ziggler go at it now. Barrett back body drops Ziggler over the ropes but he holds onto the apron. Orton hits a pair of clotheslines on Barrett followed by a scoop slam. Ziggler comes off the top but Orton catches him in mid-air with a dropkick. Sheamus rolls Orton up for 2. Orton throws Sheamus shoulder first into the ring post and he goes out to the floor. Orton hits the suspended DDT on Barrett and Ziggler at the same time. Orton with a 2 count on both men. Orton goes for an RKO on Ziggler but Dolph shoves him right into Barrett who catches him into a Wasteland. Ziggler jumps Barrett with the sleeperhold. Sheamus takes Ziggler off of Barrett and hits him with the White Noise. Sheamus nails Barrett with a Brogue kick but turns into an RKO by Orton. Mark Henry comes down to the ring. Orton goes after Henry and tries for an RKO but Henry shoves him to the ropes and then catches him with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry beats down the rest of the competitors now. The referee tries to stop him but Henry knocks him down with a headbutt. Drew McIntyre rushes down to the ring and instead of hitting Henry with the World title belt, he hits Sheamus in the head. McIntyre then big boots Ziggler down and offers a handshake to Henry. Henry shakes his hand but then nails him with a World's Strongest Slam. None of the competitors seem able to continue thus this match has to be a draw. Henry posses with the World title as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 am

SAM wrote:
Enjoying the shows so far George, Just wondering if you've got big plans set for Alex Riley?

Not really
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker has been confirmed for SummerSlam.

Here is the current match card:

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Cm-pun10

Deathmatch - CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Jack-s10

WWE Championship - Jack Swagger(c) vs. Daniel Bryan

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Triple10

Kane vs. Triple H

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Undert10

The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am

The Survivor Series 2012 poster is revealed:

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Rey-my10

Reminder: One of the 2 major World titles will be on the line in a Classic Survivor Series Elimination match.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 am

WWE Monday night Raw (8/6/12) "Double Trouble"

We get a video package highlighting how last Monday night Raw ended. We get the Raw intro and we go to JR, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Michael Cole who welcome us live from Cincinnati, Ohio. JR, King and Cole will be the commentators for Raw and SD from now on. Tonight, the #1 contender for the WWE Title Daniel Bryan has organized an appreciation night for his opponent at SummerSlam the WWE Champion Jack Swagger. Also tonight, CM Punk goes one on one against Cody Rhodes. We will hear from Brock Lesnar as well later tonight.

John Cena comes out to open the show. He talks about how Miz and Del Rio have been a thorn on his side lately. He talks about the beating he took from them last week and how they cost him the WWE Championship at the Great American Bash. He says that since there is two of them he needs to find a tag team partner and squash them both together. The Big Show comes out. Big Show says that last week, Miz and Del Rio cost him the WWE Championship as well in an attempt to make an impact. The fact is he says, that this impact they made will come back to hunt them because they have messed with the wrong giant. He tells Cena that if he is looking for a partner he just found one right here. Miz and Del Rio come out. Miz says that as the WWE Tag team champions they refuse to compete against the duo of Mr. Boring and Mr. Slow. Del Rio adds that Show and Cena were just their first of many victims to come. Cena says that after they lose the WWE Titles there won't be any other victims because if they lose the titles Miz will no longer be the WWE Tag Team Champion which means that the Miz won't be showing up on Raw because he is a SmackDown superstar. Miz says that this is never going to happen and Del Rio agrees as he adds that they will never lose their titles. Teddy Long comes out and announces that at the 25th Anniversary of SummerSlam Miz and Del Rio will defend the WWE Tag Team titles against John Cena and the Big Show. However he adds that tonight, Big Show and John Cena will have to prove that they are a fitting team so they will compete against Jack Swagger and Daniel Bryan.

Commercial break

We come back with Alex Riley making his way out as Curt Hawkins is already down in the ring.

Alex Riley vs Curt Hawkins

Lock-up and Riley with a side headlock into a hammerlock. Hawkins breaks out with a back elbow and then locks in his own side headlock. Irish whip by Riley, but Hawkins knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. Hawkins goes off the ropes, but Riley catches him with a hiptoss turned into a suplex. Headfirst goes Hawkins off the top turnbuckle, but Hawkins comes back with a kick to Riley's leg. Hawkins goes for a right hand, but Riley ducks and hits him with one of his own. Irish whip by Riley, reversed by Hawkins, but Riley moves out of the way on Hawkins' charge and goes off the ropes, hitting a flying clothesline for a nearfall. Irish whip by Riley, but Hawkins holds on to the ropes. Riley charges, but Hawkins dropkicks him in the leg, sending Riley into the ropes. Hawkins moves onto the apron and hits Riley with a boot. Hawkins with an elbow drop, followed by a series of elbows to the side of Riley's head. Hawkins then drives Riley's head into the mat for a nearfall. Hawkins drives a knee into Riley's back, followed by locking in a reverse chinlock. Crowd wills on Riley back into the match as he gets to his feet. Riley tries to fight out with gut shots, but Hawkins comes back, taking down Riley with an STO for another nearfall. Hawkins hits another series of elbows to the head and then goes back to the reverse chinlock. Crowd once again tries to will Riley back into the match as he gets to his feet. Riley breaks the hold with gut shots, but as he goes for a right hand, Hawkins ducks and then connects with a leaping neckbreaker for another nearfall. Hawkins stomps Riley in the corner and then chokes him with his boot. Hawkins charges at Riley in the corner, but Riley moves out of the way and Hawkins catches nothing but turnbuckle. Riley with a couple of right hands, goes off the ropes and hits a flying forearm. Riley with a clothesline, then ducks a clothesline by Hawkins and catches him coming in with a spinebuster. Riley is all fired up as he charges at Hawkins, hitting an avalanche. Riley goes up top and then hits the A-Bomb for a close nearfall. Riley can't believe it, but then goes to measure Hawkins. Riley lifts up Hawkins to go for the Final Score, but Hawkins counters out with elbows, followed by a backbreaker. Hawkins goesup top but misses with the diving elbow drop. Riley hits the Impaler DDT for the win.

Winner: Alex Riley!

After the match, A-Ry celebrates in the ring.

Backstage, Matt Striker is with Miz and Del Rio. Del Rio says that Cena and Show shouldn't have messed with them in the first place. Sure they lost a chance at the WWE Title because of them but they should just let it slide but instead they choose to go after them. Miz says that no Cena, no Big Show and no superstar alive can stop them now because they can and will do whatever they want to whomever they want to. As far as Miz leaving Raw that's never going to happen. As long as he is holding the tag team title he can appear on both shows and that's not going to change any time soon.

Evan Bourne comes out for our next tag team contest. The US Champion Shelton Benjamin comes out then followed by Kofi Kingston and his tag team partner for the evening Conor O'Brian

Shelton Benjamin & Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston & Conor O'Brian

The bell rings and Bourne will start things out with Kofi. They lock up and then they break. Kingston does a "Boom Boom" taunt. They lock up again and Kofi gets a side headlock. Bourne shoves him to the ropes and Kofi drops him with a shoulder block for a 1 count. Kofi with a headlock takedown, Bourne gets a grounded headscissors and Kofi gets out. Kofi with a kick, he whips Bourne to the corner, Bourne springboards and hits a clothesline off the turnbuckles. Tag to Benjamin who comes off the top ropes with a neckbreaker for a nearfall. Benjamin whips Kofi to the ropes, lowers his head and eats a kick but then catches Kofi with an overhead suplex.Benjamin splashes him in the corner but then charges into a pendulum kick. Kofi goes up top but Benjamin brings him down with an armdrag off the top. Tag to Bourne as Kofi tags in O'Brian. Bourne with a few kicks and right hands but then gets leveld by a clothesline from O'Brian. O'Brian rams him to the corner and hits a few shoulder blocks followed by some clubs to the back. O'Brian hits a clothesline to the corner and then Bourne counters a hip-toss attempt into a monkey flip. Bourne hits a dropkick followed by a high knee to the jaw for a nearfall. Bourne with a few kicks to the chest, O'Brian ducks one and drops Bourne neck first into the middle rope. O'Brian drives Bourne's neck into his knee and then twists the neck. Bourne elbows out and hits a spinning heel kick. Bourne tries for the tag but O'Brian drags him to the center of the ring and drops an elbow to the back. Tag to Kofi who drops his knees into Bourne's back. Kofi kicks Bourne a few times and taunts him. Kofi works on the back of Evan before tagging O'Brian back in. O'Brian targets the back and stomps down on it. Bourne with a come back but O'Brian catches him witrh a backbreaker for a nearfall. Tag to Kofi who works on the back again. Kofi with a front suplex followed by a Boom drop on Bourne's back for a nearfall. Bourne ducks a Trouble in Paradise attempt and catches Kofi with a headscissors takedown. Bourne crawls towards Benjamin but O'Brian gets tagged in and drags him back to the center. O'Brian drops another elbow to the back and locks in a grounded bearhug. Bourne fights out and when O'Brian blocks a kick, Bourne hits an enziguiri. Bourne tags in Benjamin who comes in and unloads with clotheslines to O'Brian followed by a flapjack. Benjamin goes to the apron, nocks Kofi off, springboards but O'Brian catches him with a sit out powerbomb for a nearfall. Benjamin is whipped to the corner but he slingshots over O'Brian and hits a german suplex. Benjamin goes up top and connects with a cross body block, O'Brian rols through and gets a roll up for a nearfall. Benjamin ducks a clothesline and hits a backbreaker. Benjamin goes for Paydirt but O'Brian blocks it and drops him face first into the top turnbuckle. Benjamin counters a Swinging Neckbreaker attempt and hits a T-Bone suplex but Kofi breaks the pinfall. Bourne rushes in and clotheslines Kofi over the ropes to the outside. Bourne follows up with a cross body off the ropes to the outside taking out Kofi. Benjamin reverses a whip to the corner but charges into a boot by O'Brian. O'Brian then runs into a Paydirt by Benjamin and this match is over.

Winners: Shelton Benjamin & Evan Bourne!

After the match, Bourne and Benjamin celebrate in the ring together as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Bourne and Benjamin celebrate as O'Brian and Kingston look on from outside. Suddenly, Mason Ryan comes out and he takes out Kingston from behind before clotheslining O'Brian down. Ryan then gets into the ring and stares at Bourne and Benjamin. Bourne runs into a big boot but Benjamin unloads with right hands on Ryan. Ryan reverses a whip to the ropes and catches Benjamin coming with a scoop slam. Ryan then hits a powerbomb on Benjamin before powerbombing Bourne onto Benjamin.

Commercial break

We come back as Yoshi Tatsu comes out for our next contest. The Big Red Machine Kane is out next. JR reminds us that it's official, Kane will take on the returning Triple H in three weeks at SummerSlam.

Kane vs Yoshi Tatsu

The bell rings and Yoshi avoids Kane's charge before unloading with right hands and kicks. Kane catches Yoshi coming off the ropes and sends him to the outside. Kane goes out of the ring and whips Yoshi into the barricade. Kane rams Yoshi back first against the steel post and then bangs his head against the announce table. Back in the ring, Kane clotheslines Yoshi in the corner and follows up with a side slam. Kane goes up top but Yoshi avoids the flying lariat and hits a roundhouse kick to the temple surprising Kane for a nearfall. Yoshi takes to much time to get to the corner but when Kane charges, he moves and Kane bumps into the turnbuckles. Kane then catches Yoshi with an uppercut followed by a big boot to the head. Kane connects with a vicious Chokeslam and picks up the win.

Winner: Kane!

After the match, a return promo for Triple H airs. Kane gets frustrated by that so he chokeslams Yoshi again. As Yoshi rolls to the outside, Kane gets a microphone. Kane says that HHH's return at SummerSlam will be short lived as the Game will be finally over and Triple H will have pay for all his sins. Then, Kane gets out of the ring and Chokeslams Yoshi on the floor.

We get a promo for SummerSlam.

Matt Striker is with CM Punk backstage. Punk says that he doesn't give a rats ass about Lesnar's explanation on why he did what he did at the Great American Bash. He says that it doesn't matter why he did it, all that matters is that in three weeks at SummerSlam, Brock Lesnar will regret all he did since coming back to the WWE. Striker says that we have Brock Lesnar's typed video.

They show the interview that Brock Lesnar gave to wwe.com where he said that he chosed to come back at that point because he felt that the WWE needed him. He also had a personal interest in taking out a guy that has been running his mouth about Lesnar over the years. He says that CM Punk talked trash about Brock in many interviews and he even used his name to create a special promo on Raw last year. He says that the only reason that CM Punk is calling himself Best in the World is because he has yet to meet Brock Lesnar. He adds that Punk is an overrated, overhyped monkey and come SummerSlam he will get his ass kicked by a real wrestling machine. The Best in the World, Brock Lesnar.

Striker asks for Punk's thoughts after the video but Punk just walks away.

David Otunga comes out for our next contest followed by his opponent for the evening Tyson Kidd.

David Otunga vs Tyson Kidd

They lock up and Otunga uses his size advantage to push Kidd into the corner. Otunga yells at Kidd and Kidd pushes him. Kidd with a waist lock but Otunga works on the shoulder. Otunga with an Irish whip and he runs into an elbow. Otunga with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex and then he clotheslines Kidd over the top rope to the floor. Otunga goes to the floor and he slams Kidd’s head into the apron. Otunga presses Kidd over his head and sends Kidd back into the ring through the ropes. Otunga with a European uppercut and then he connects with a forearm across the chest. Otunga with a European uppercut followed by an Irish whip and a running clothesline into the corner. Otunga with shoulders in the corner and then he hits another running clothesline into the corner. Otunga with an Irish whip but he misses a charge into the corner. Kidd with an enzuigiri that sends Otunga to the floor and we go to commercial.

Commercial break

We are back and Kidd with a reverse chin lock on Otunga and Otunga with elbows and punches to get out of the hold. Otunga runs Kidd into the turnbuckles and then he tries to give Kidd a powerslam but Kidd escapes and he hits a back heel kick followed by a dropkick to the head for a nearfall. Kidd with an elbow to the head and he puts Otunga in a reverse chin lock. Otunga elbows out and they collide with a double clothesline. Kidd tries for a punch but Otunga blocks it and he punches Kidd. Otunga with a clothesline and a boot to the head. Otunga with a Northern Lights suplex for a nearfall. Otunga with a leg drop for another nearfall. Kidd sends Otunga to the floor and Kidd tries to recover while Otunga is on the floor. Kidd tries for a baseball slide but Otunga blocks it and he slams Kidd’s head into the apron. Otunga with a delayed vertical suplex but Kidd lands on the apron and he stomps on Otunga’s hand. Otunga with a powerslam on the floor. Back in the ring, Otunga gets a nearfall. Kidd counters a whip to the ropes and connects with a swinging fisherman’s neck breaker for a nearfall. Kidd tries for the Sharpshooter and he applies it. Otunga fights to get to the ropes or escape the hold. Otunga works his way closer to the ropes but he cannot get there so he taps out.

Winner: Tyson Kidd!

After the match, Kidd celebrates his victory in the ring.

Backstage Matt Striker interviews Daniel Bryan who says that tonight he organized an appreciation night for our WWE Champion Jack Swagger to show his respect towards his SummerSlam opponent and of course to honor the historic WWE Title belt. He says that at SummerSlam and with God's will he will defeat Jack Swagger to win the WWE Championship but everything will happen in the name of respect and honor. He says that if he makes Swagger tap out at SummerSlam it won't be anything personal but just business.

CM Punk comes out for our next contest. Cody Rhodes comes out next with a mic. Rhodes mocks Punk saying that this might as well be one of Punk's last matches in the WWE before Brock Lesnar ends his career at SummerSlam. Rhodes compares Punk's size to Lesnar's and says that it will be like a Lion fighting a harmless, homeless, and after tonight's match, half destroyed dog.

Cody Rhodes vs CM Punk

The bell rings and Punk quickly clotheslines Rhodes down. Punk hooks Rhodes' arms and unloads with knees to the sternum. Punk clubs Cody's back and then whips him to the corner before hitting a running knee to the jaw followed by the running bulldog. Punk looks to be completely out of his mind. Punk dumps Cody to the outside and follows. Punk whips him to the barricade and then tosses him into the steel steps before banging Cody's head against the steps a few times. Rhodes crawls back in the ring and Punk follows him with a steel chair in hand. Punk hits Cody in the back with the chair causing the DQ finish.

Winner: Cody Rhodes! (DQ)

Punk unloads with chair shots on the Intercontinental Champion before picking him up and dropping him with a GTS. Punk then locks in the Anaconda Vice and doesn't let go until Cody passes out. Punk then grabs a mic and warns Lesnar that he has no idea where he got himself into because at SummerSlam the Lion will meet a Demon that will rip him apart. Punk tells Lesnar that he will regret that he ever came back.

Another promo for SummerSlam airs.

They run the current SummerSlam match card.

Daniel Bryan comes out. Bryan talks about the WWE Championship match at SummerSlam between him and Jack Swagger. He says that in the biggest event of the Summer the biggest prize in all of entertainment will be decided in a contest that will be based in respect, dignity and competition. He says that tonight it's his chance to show his respect towards his opponent, the WWE Champion Jack Swagger. Swagger comes out then and they shake hands. Swagger says that finally he gets the treatment that he deserves from another superstar. He says that he is sick and tired of being bullied and disrespected by the rest of the guys in the locker room and finally he is getting the appreciation that he deserves. Bryan wants to waste no time and he shows a clip with Swagger's first championship victory back when he won the ECW Title. Then there is another clip with Swagger winning the Money in the Bank Ladder match at WrestleMania 26 and then cashing it in five days after to win the World Heavyweight Championship. A last clip shows Swagger winning the WWE Championship back in May. Swagger is impressed with all those clips and he says that the best is yet to come. Bryan then praises Swagger for his hard work and how God got him to the top because he deserved it. Swagger interrupts Bryan and says that God helped him do nothing because he did all these things by himself. Bryan asks Swagger to not talk like that about our father because He is looking at us right now. John Cena and Big Show come out now. Cena says that the Lord might be powerful enough to watch this disgusting confrontation but he is sure that no one else wants to see more of this so he says that they should get their main event tag team match right here right now. Cena and Big Show then get in the ring as we go to commercial.

Commercial break

We are back and the main event is under way.

Jack Swagger & Daniel Bryan vs John Cena & Big Show

Swagger stomps at Cena in the corner and hits a clothesline for a one count. Tag to Bryan who kicks Cena in the chest a few times. Cena ducks a kick to the head and rolls up Bryan for 2. Cena with a clothesline, a pair of shoulder blocks and finally the spin out powerbomb. Cena goes for the five knuckle shuffle but runs into Swagger's knee in the ropes. Cena knocks Swagger off the apron but runs into a clothesline by Bryan. Bryan with a kick to the head for a 2 count. Bryan messures Cena and hits a dropkick in the corner. Tag to Swagger who follows up with a Swagger Bomb for a nearfall. Cena blocks a 2nd Swagger Bomb and then clotheslines Swagger down. Cena goes to tag in Show but Swagger chop blocks him down. Swagger drops a knee into Cena's leg. Tag to Bryan who springboards into the ropes and drops an elbow to the back for a nearfall. Bryan with a chiken wing hold. Cena fights out but Bryan knees him in the back and hits a backbreaker for a nearfall. Tag to Swagger who comes in and clubs the back of Cena before stomping down at it. Swagger with a bearhug now. Cena headbutts his way out and hits a belly to back suplex. Cena crawls towards the Big Show but Swagger pulls him back. Tag to Bryan who delivers a kick to the back followed by a legdrop for a nearfall. Bryan hits a vertical suplex and gets another nearfall. Cena avoids a dropkick in the corner and Bryan crashes to the turnbuckles. Cena goes for the tag but Bryan grabs him from behind and hits a German suplex. Bryan then goes up top, attempts the diving headbutt but Cena moves. Tag to Big Show as Bryan tags in Swagger. Big Show storms in with clotheslines to Swagger, a splash in the corner and then a shoulder block. Big Show hits a body slam but misses with a legdrop. Swagger tries for the Ankle lock but Big Show kicks him away. Show misses a charge in the corner and Swagger hits a chop block. Swagger goes up top but Big Show brings him down with a superplex. Swagger crawls towards Bryan and makes the tag. Bryan goes up top but on his way down Big Show catches him with a big slap to the chest. Alberto Del Rio and Miz come out now. Big Show charges at Bryan but he pulls down the ropes and Show ends up on the outside. Bryan goes for a suicide dive but Show catches him in mid-air and tosses him right at Del Rio and Miz. Show comes back in but Swagger attacks him. Cena comes in and clotheslines Swagger over the ropes to the outside. Cena then unloads on Del Rio before whipping him to the ropes. Cena sends Bryan back in the ring and then sends Miz face first against the steel post. Bryan is up but Big Show levels him with a Spear for the win.

Winners: John Cena & the Big Show!

After the match, Cena puts both Miz and Del Rio into the ring. Big Show hits a Chokeslam on Del Rio as Cena gives Miz an AA. Cena and Big Show celebrate afterwards as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 am

WWE Divas Show (8/7/12) "Ruthless Roundtable take two"

The intro full of divas plays on and we go live from West Newbury, Massachusetts as Matt Striker and Josh Matthews welcome us to another edition of the Divas Show. Tonight's main event will feature Kharma teaming up with the returning Layla to face the team of Beth Phoenix & Tamina who will have the Divas Champion and GM Vickie Guerrero in their corner.

The Bella Twins come out for our opening contest. Eve comes out next and she will take on Brie Bella.

Eve vs Brie Bella (with Nikki)

The bell rings and they lock up. Brie kicks Eve down and sends her to the corner. Brie hits a bulldog and kicks her in the corner. Brie hits a snapmare and smashes Eve’s face off the mat. Brie applies a chin lock but Eve fights up and punches out. Eve hits a bulldog and a dropkick. Eve hits a bicycle kick to the face and a clothesline. Eve hits a standing moonsault for a nearfall. Brie runs to the corner and sidesteps a splash. Eve blocks a punch and puts her in the tree of woe. Eve dropkicks her and kicks away. Nikki distracts Eve long enough so Brie can hits a neckbreaker for a nearfall. Brie goes up top and attempt a cross body but Eve moves and Brie crashes to the mat. Eve goes up top looking for a moonsault but Nikki pulls Brie out of the ring. Eve with a cross body out of the ring taking both Bellas down. Eve now doesn't know which Bella is the right one so she puts them both back in the ring. Eve hits a neckbreaker on one Bella and then bodyslams the other Bella on top of her sister. Eve goes up top and connects with a moonsault on both Bellas. Eve covers both and wins.

Winner: Eve!

After the match Eve celebrates in the ring and then we go to the Raw Rebound.

Commercial break

Back from the break and out comes Kelly Kelly for our next contest. Maxine comes out next and she yells at Lillian to not dare to introduce her. Instead she introduces herself. Maxine tries to bully Lillian but Kelly gets in the way. Maxine runs her mouth and pushes Kelly out of the way. Maxine goes to follow Lillian out of the ring but Kelly brings her back in as the bell rings.

Kelly Kelly vs Maxine

Kelly drops Maxine in the corner and comes in with the elbow. Kelly's stinkface sends Maxine out to the floor. Maxine looks at Lillian again but Kelly attacks her from behind. Kelly whips Maxine into the barrier and she lands hard. Kelly brings it back in the ring and climbs up top. Kelly hits a cross body for a nearfall. Maxine drops Kelly neck-first against the middle rope. Maxine with a choke in the corner now. Maxine takes Kelly to the mat with a headlock now. Kelly elbows out and hits a bulldog for a nearfall. Maxine reverses a whip to the corner but runs into Kelly's boot. Kelly with a hurricarana that sends Maxine out of the ring. Kelly gets to the apron but Maxine pulls her ankle and Kelly gets dumped to the outside with the back of her head crashing to the floor. Maxine puts Kelly back in the ring and gets the pinfall just like that.

Winner: Maxine!

After the match, Maxine gets a mic and announces that she is the winner of the match. Then she spits at Lillian's face before leaving.

Commercial break

We come back as Kelly Kelly has been offered some medical help.

We get a promo for SummerSlam.

Vickie Guerrero comes out and introduces the team of Beth Phoenix and Tamina. Layla comes out next followed by Kharma.

Beth Phoenix & Tamina vs Layla & Kharma

The bell rings and Kharma wants Beth. They get nose to nose but then Beth tags in Tamina. Beth distracts Kharma long enough so Tamina can attack from behind. Kharma however turns it around and clotheslines Tamina in the corner before sending her down with a hip-toss. Kharma with a pair of clotheslines, Tamina ducks one but then runs into a back body drop. Kharma splashes her in the corner and follows up with a spinebuster. Tag to Layla who comes off the ropes with a legdrop on Tamina for a nearfall. Layla with a kick, Tamina reverses a whip to the corner but runs into a boot. Layla then runs into a Samoan drop. Tag to Beth. Beth drops Layla's repaired knee over her shoulder and then smacks her knee down to the mat. Beth glares at Kharma as she continues to work over Layla's knee. Layla with a quick rollup on Beth for a two count. Layla dropkicks Beth out of the ring to recover slapping her knee a bit. Beth gets back in the ring as Kharma approaches. Layla with a few elbows, misses a big kick, Beth attempts to press slam Layla and Layla counters into a big DDT. Layla tries to tag Kharma in but Tamina is tagged in first and pulls Layla back in the center. Tamina taunts Layla. Layla with a dropkick that takes Tamina off her feet. Layla with a quick facebuster on Tamina coming off the ropes. Layla with a dropkick to the chest for a nearfall. Tamina quickly responds kicking Layla to the outside. Tamina launches Layla into the padded guard railing area. Tamina drops Layla over her knee and starts pressing down on her neck. Layla with knees to break it up. Layla counters out of a Samoan drop attempt pushing Tamina to the corner. Layla with a corner cross body but then Tamina with a quick powerslam followed by a butt-bump in the corner. Tamina goes up top but misses with the Superfly splash as Layla moves. Tag to Kharma as Beth is tagged in. Kharma and Beth collide with punches and kicks to each other. Beth is unable to irish whips Kharma so she gets whipped to the ropes and she runs into a shoulder block. Kharma with a slam and then Beth blocks a Kharma bomb. Beth is unable to get the Glam-Slam on so Kharma drops her with a powerslam. Kharma connects with the Kharma bomb but Tamina breaks up the pin. Layla storms in and clotheslines Tamina and herself out of the ring. Kharma now surprisingly goes up top. Beth catches her up top and hammers away with elbows. Beth connects with a MEGA superplex off the top that makes Vickie scream loud enough so even the Aliens in Mars could hear her. Both Beth and Kharma are down as Tamina goes up top and hits a Superfly splash on Kharma. Beth then covers Kharma for the win as Vickie prevents Layla from breaking the pin.

Winners: Beth Phoenix & Tamina!

After the match, Beth, Tamina and Vickie celebrate in the ring. Kharma is moving again however so Beth nails her with the Divas title belt to the skull. Layla comes in and attacks Beth but Vickie kicks her in the knee and Tamina follows up with a superkick to the jaw. Beth then finishes off Layla with a Glam-Slam. Vickie, Beth and Tamina celebrate then as the show goes off...

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 am

As you see the Divas Show has returned to being posted on Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 am

Friday night SmackDown Preview

Expect the World Heavyweight Championship match for SummerSlam to be announced tomorrow night.

Also, one more match is set to be confirmed tomorrow on SmackDown.

Plus the rivalry beyween Chris Jericho and the Undertaker continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next