The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Raw: A Personal View

Go down 
+4
Harold
AfganisDan
Uncle Creepy
Jericho
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

WWE Raw: A Personal View Empty
PostSubject: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 am

/::Silence. A cold eerie silence blankets the car park. Several large trucks scatter the parking lot, all with various WrestleMania designs printed on the sides; The Undertaker, John Cena, Randy Orton, the WWE Champion, CM Punk, these mens faces, larger than life faces, among others, the centre pieces of these designs. A few cars are scattered amongst these trucks, only a handful; all very expensive looking, fast looking, rich. The silence finally breaks as the low rumble of a 2009 edition, bright orange Ford Focus Hatchback creeps slowly into the car park. As it circles the parking lot, giving up dozens of free spaces, we notice a few small dents in the car, not what you'd expect on presumably a WWE employees car. Eventually the car comes to a halt, at the first free spot the driver passed. Is it nerves? Nothing changes, the doors don't open the car doesn't move for at least two minutes. The figure of a fairly large man, very well looked after - muscular but not overly big can be seen resting on the steering wheel, fists clenched. He straightens before opening the door and climbing out as the car makes a clicking sound, perhaps the boot. The man stands there, dark skin, head shaved and dressed respectfully, dark red button shirt, dress pants and leather loafers coming to a point at is his feet. He surveys the surroundings, nothing much on offer, it's still early and the show is still hours from beginning. The man walks to the back of his car and opens the boot. He removes two duffel bags, both black both Nike. He slings the two bags over each shoulder before taking a deep breathe, exhaling and taking the first step of what will surely seem like an eternity on his way to the arena. He looks very nervous, his head glistening with sweat, a fake smile tries to mask his fear. It's not his first time at a Raw show, but it'll be the first time he steps out in front of a camera. As he reaches the entrance he stops. The system didn't confuse him, push down on the grey/silver handle bar, push the door with your other hand and hope to Christ you don't hit anyone important on your way through. Simple enough but he couldn't bare to do it. The clearing of a throat shocks this young man::\

“Excuse me.”

/::Jack Swagger. ... JACK FRICKIN' SWAGGER!! The United States Champion! Don't just stand there, do something; say something::\

“No, ah um, not- you”

/::The young man drops his head as he steps aside to let Jack Swagger past::\

/::What the hell are you doing Shaun!? Try a proper sentence, be a man. Quick say something he's getting away::\

“Hi!”

/::“Hi” echoes down the corridor. Swagger turns, an amused perhaps mocking smile on his face and he waves a little::\

/::Oh no that was great, he probably thinks you're retarded now::\

/::Jack Swagger giggles as he continues down the halls::\

/::What the hell was his problem, dumba-::\

/::Swagger stops and turns back to face the man we now know as Shaun, still standing at the door. His face turns white as if he has seen a ghost::\

/::Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's a Make a Wish Kid! John's gonna be pissed::\

/::All attention is now back on Shaun. In the background we see Swagger frantically pacing back and forth before powering down the hall and gazing back at Shaun all the while. Shaun opens the duffel bag on his left shoulder and pulls out a bottle of water and takes a large gulp::\

/::It's okay, minor set back, he won't remember by the time his match is over tonight. One step in the door and then keep going. I can do this.::\

/::Shaun takes that first ever so important step and continues on, a new man. He's barely two steps in when he hears a backstage worker speak into a walkie talkie on his shirt collar::\

/::Did he just say ‘He's here’? Is he talking about me!? Why is he talking about me? Who is he talking too? It wouldn't be about me, would it?::\

/::Shaun turns a corner into a far busier corridor, sure it's not Wall Street but compared to the last one it was the peak of rush hour in NYC. Before Shaun is able to process his own question out of the crowd of busy people comes the casual, very relaxed John Cena! Dressed in his Rise Above Hate shirt, jean shorts and sneakers, Cena looks far less professional than Shaun, but he's more of a star than he could ever hope to be. Cena extends his hand which Shaun swiftly shakes as John Cena speaks::\

“G'day Shaun, how are things? I'm John Cena.”

/::What the hell am I supposed to say now? ‘Oh, you're John Cena? Yes I've heard good things about you.’ ‘You're far prettier in real life.’ ‘Could you introduce me to The Rock?’ This is too hard, feign diarrhea and go home. Not now he's staring, quick spit anything out::\

“Ah fine I guess. A bit nervous.”

“Just a bit, jeez my first time I was a wreck!”

/::Oh thank god, I'm not the only one::\

“But I was lucky, I debuted on Smackdown! If I screwed up they could just edit it out, you're on Raw, screw up and you could be having a one on one with John Lauranitis ... But I guess this is just making things worse huh?”

/::Oh no, this is fantastic. I'm sure every employee wants to know that they could be fired if they screw up on their first day. Thank you John, thank you so much::\

“It's fine, I thrive on pressure situations.”

/::Yea champ, you're killing it today ... Dumbass::\

“Pressure situations huh? Well you're gonna love this one then. Vince wants to meet you I the gorilla position in five, good luck”

/::Fuck::\

Last edited by Jericho on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 am

Roster
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Evan Bourne
Eve
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler Commentator
John Cena
John Laurinaitis Executive Vice President of Talent Relations
JTG
Justin Roberts Ring Announcer
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael Cole Commentator
Michael McGillicutty
Mr. McMahon Chairman of the Board
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez Personal Ring Announcer for Alberto Del Rio
Rosa Mendes Manager to Epico & Primo
Santino Marella
Scott Stanford Commentator
The Miz
Triple H COO
Tyler Reks
Vickie Guerrero Manager to Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
Zack Ryder

Champions
WWE Champion Chris Jericho
United States Champion Jack Swagger
Unified World Tag Team Champions Epico & Primo
Diva's Champion Kharma

News
S. Johnson Related
Tonight on Raw an unrecognizable figured emerged from the backstage area to attack the WWE Champion, CM Punk. We are yet to find out who this man is or how he got into the WWE arena but WWE Officials have stated that security will be on the lookout for him next week and he will not be granted access. CM Punk is said to be recovering well from the attack.

WWE
WrestleMania 28 Results
Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes def. Goldust

Money in the Bank
Alberto Del Rio vs. Brodus Clay vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase, Dolph Ziggler Wins

Diva's Championship
Kharma def. Beth Phoenix

Steel Cage Match
Mark Henry def. Big Show w/Theodore Long

Grudge Match
R-Truth def. The Miz

United States Championship Match
Jack Swagger def. Kane

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus def. Daniel Bryan

Singles Match
Christian def. Randy Orton

WWE Championship
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho

Tag Team Match
Brodus Clay & Santino Marella def. Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal

Match of the Century
John Cena def. The Rock

Last edited by Jericho on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

WWE Raw: A Personal View Shelton_Benjamin_002
In Ring Name: A. Johnson
Nickname: .01
Height: 6 Foot 4 Inches
Weight: 232 Pounds
Gimmick: Born into a secret Government Facility, A. Johnson was the focal point of a 21 year training program designed to turn him into a killing machine. Following his training A. Johnson turned on the program directors and the Government to enter the real world for the first time.
Billed From: The Acadamy
Finisher: Terminated (Lifts Opponent into Powerbomb Position and flips onto Head when Dropping them, Somewhat like a Piledriver)
The Sleeper (Dragon Sleeper/Romero Special Combo)
Wrestling Style: A. Johnson combines a series of high impact strikes with submission predicaments and intense power moves.
Entrance Music: 7209 - Intense (Instrumental)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 am

So basically in this booker we see basically everything through the eyes of Raw's newest Superstar, Shaun Johnson, aka S. Johnson. Hopefully it will be somewhat interesting. The shows will focus on the things happening related to Johnson with a very quick recap of everything else. Expect the 'meeting' with Vince to be up soonish. The roster and so forth will be added whenever I can get on a computer as everything so far has been done via my phone, so if there's any typos in that first post, you'll live. I guess the only other thing you need to know is this is the first Raw following WrestleMania, so my quick results will be up whenever I can get on a computer. I look forward to your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

It's great, i hope you stick to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. Hopefully the Vince McMahon/Shaun Johnson bit will be up tonight.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 am

First of all. I will say I like the premise of the booker and I like the first post with Jack Swagger Mercing him and Cena beaing cool. However In my opinion from that first post and then looking at Shaun's app. I am a bit Sceptical that he would act that way. I mean would a killing machine really care if Jack Swagger thought he was a retard. Hopefully you can change my feelings on this Jake. Good luck and hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:52 am

Original Essex Gangster wrote:
First of all. I will say I like the premise of the booker and I like the first post with Jack Swagger Mercing him and Cena beaing cool. However In my opinion from that first post and then looking at Shaun's app. I am a bit Sceptical that he would act that way. I mean would a killing machine really care if Jack Swagger thought he was a retard. Hopefully you can change my feelings on this Jake. Good luck and hope it goes well.

That's just his gimmick, all these posts are out of character. Kinda what I think would be going through his head.

And I'd like to thank you for giving me the idea. Kinda a spin off of what you where talking about with PWR.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 am

WrestleMania 28 Results
Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes def. Goldust

Money in the Bank
Alberto Del Rio vs. Brodus Clay vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase, Dolph Ziggler Wins

Diva's Championship
Kharma def. Beth Phoenix

Steel Cage Match
Mark Henry def. Big Show w/Theodore Long

Grudge Match
R-Truth def. The Miz

United States Championship Match
Jack Swagger def. Kane

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus def. Daniel Bryan

Singles Match
Christian def. Randy Orton

WWE Championship
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho

Tag Team Match
Brodus Clay & Santino Marella def. Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal

Match of the Century
John Cena def. The Rock
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 am

WM results are up, not a lot of thought put into a lot of it because a lot of it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am

Looks swell
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 am

/::Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Was it his heart beat? No but it may have well been, Shaun Johnson is so nervous at this point he feels as though his heart is about to burst out of his chest. He wipes his brow; sweat is dripping faster and faster from his forehead as he moves through the crowded corridor. It’s only a short walk but in his mind it seems like an eternity. The words of John Cena echo through his mind as he nods and waves at those who glance at him; “Just be calm, don’t say anything stupid and come across confident, but not arrogant. Show them you belong here.” He knows the gorilla position is growing nearer but he doesn’t want it to be. He’d never met Vince McMahon face to face before, and now he has to the night of his debut, the pressure is becoming too much::\

/::Okay, remember what John said, stay calm. Clear your head. It isn’t that bad, he’s just your boss, you’ve had bosses before, pretend he’s just one of them. Not a multi-billionaire, not the most powerful man in the industry you work in. Okay, it’s alrigh- Wait, John said “them”. What does he mean by “them”? I thought I was only meeting Vince, fuck; who is else is going to be there? Fuck, what if it’s The Undertaker? Triple H? John Laurinaitis? Fuck, no. No don’t over think, clear head, not that important, they don’t hold your future in this industry in their immortal hands. Just get through it, don’t come across as a buffoon and then get to the locker room … or under a moving truck::\

/::Shaun Johnson stops and stares dead ahead, they haven’t seen him yet, but he sees them. Vince McMahon, head of the Raw Creative Team; Ranjin Singh, the man who signed you; COO Triple H and WWE Champion; CM Punk. There’s been whispers about Shaun having some involvement with CM Punk when he debuted, but he didn’t know what yet. He’d rather be stuck with a disco gimmick squashing people in two minutes then main-eventing the show on his first night. He slowly starts off towards the gorilla position again and at this time Triple H spots him and calls out to him::\

“Shaun! How are you today?”

/::Kill me. Please kill me::\

“I’m okay. A little nervous but excited to be here.”

“That’s great, because we’ve got big things in store for you. As you probably know this is Vince McMahon, Ranjin Singh and the WWE Champion, Phil Brooks, aka CM Punk.”

/::The wrestler thing is done. Shaun shakes hands with those men he’s heard so much about. Those men who mean so much more to the industry than he does. The men who can make or break his career. Vince is the first man to speak::\

”I trust you got the eMail Shaun. You’re familiar with what your gimmick will be?”

/::Fuck, eMail. Why didn’t I check my eMail? Tell him your laptop died and you haven’t had the chance::\

”Yes, I read up on it at the hotel. I’m just stoked to be here really.”

”Good, now tonight in the main-event Phil is going to retain his title in the WrestleMania re-match against Chris, then you’re going to head to the ring – your ring gear is waiting in your locker – and you’ll destroy him. Leave him broken in the ring and then leave. Don’t touch the title, take him out, leave the ring and go backstage. Understand?”

”Yea, it sounds great. Hopefully I won’t screw up hey?”

/::Laughter. Laughter from CM Punk and Shaun Johnson, but no one else::\

/::Oh fuck, what have I done. Keep laughing, maybe they’ll get that I’m joking … they’re not getting it. Stop, stop now you dumbass::\

/::Johnson composes himself as Triple H, Vince McMahon and Ranjin Singh stare daggers at him. Singh speaks up for the first time::\

”Listen, Shaun, I understand this is really exciting for you but you need to understand this is live TV. There is no room for mistakes okay? If you muck up it makes me look bad, it makes Vince look bad, but most importantly it makes the WWE look bad. Okay?”

”This is my baby Shaun, my empire. And I will have no weak spots okay? There’s no short cut to success, you work hard and you make my baby look good and you get rewarded, you screw up tonight and no one will remember you by next week, understand?”

/::Things suddenly got very serious::\

”Oh, yes I understand I was only joking. I’m more than prepared for this. I’ve been dreaming of this moment my whole life, I wouldn’t do anything to screw it up, you can count on me!”

/::What the fuck have you done?::\

/::Things suddenly get a lot cheerier as Ranjin Singh, Triple H and most importantly; Vince McMahon smile in approval. Shaun breathes a sigh of relief::\

”Look Ranjin has filled all of us in on what is happening and Phil is going to fill you in alright? So head with him and you two can sort out the exact details alright. We’ll see you when it’s your time to head out there okay?”

/::Johnson nods. He feels a lot better now but he still needs to get to his laptop. He needs to find out his gimmick and quick. Johnson shakes the hands of the three executives once more and he and Punk head off on their own::\

--------------------------------

24 Minutes, 36 Seconds Later in the Superstars Locker Room

/::No one else is around, the other wrestlers are only just arriving and no one else has made it to the locker room yet. Johnson zips open his duffel bag and rips out his laptop::\

/::Hurry up! Hurry up you piece of shit, turn on, turn on, turn on!::\

/:: The laptop comes to life, a picture of the girl who is presumably Johnson’s better half appears on the screen. He is quickly to his eMail::\

/::Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick … trained Martial Artist Killing Machine … I guess I can work with that::\
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 am

Looking sweet so far, I'm a fan of backstage stuff (look at my booker on WC) and you've got shit down pretty well. Again some of the colours are proving as effective as a hallucinating drug for me -- notably purple -- but that's just personal. Shaun Jacobs is getting a huge push right off the bat -- or so it seems. I have a feeling he'll be revealed as a bodyguard/enforcer by a bigger star. I'm hoping this isn't all airy dairy with Shaun being successful from the word go. I'd love to see him start in an enforcer role, evolve, a few feuds, a few ups and downs etc. before he is main eventing RAW and getting decent PPV matches. Look forward to the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 am

Adam wrote:
Looking sweet so far, I'm a fan of backstage stuff (look at my booker on WC) and you've got shit down pretty well. Again some of the colours are proving as effective as a hallucinating drug for me -- notably purple -- but that's just personal. Shaun Jacobs is getting a huge push right off the bat -- or so it seems. I have a feeling he'll be revealed as a bodyguard/enforcer by a bigger star. I'm hoping this isn't all airy dairy with Shaun being successful from the word go. I'd love to see him start in an enforcer role, evolve, a few feuds, a few ups and downs etc. before he is main eventing RAW and getting decent PPV matches. Look forward to the next installment.

Thanks for the feedback Adam, I appreciate it. (I have seen some of your TNA AC stuff, great work btw). I have noticed some of the collude are a bit nastier to look at on black than on white so hopefully the next lot won't be as bad (blue is a killer too)

As for his push, he does start off very strong, but you know WWE's politics and so forth, I don't wanna say anymore lol. Hopefully there will be enough ups and downs to keep you and everyone else coming back.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

Next post will be the show. I'll go into more detail on how that will be handled when an on a computer and not a phone.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 am

/::Tick, tick, tick, tick. Each stroke seems like an eternity. An eternity until the biggest moment of Shaun’s career. Men wrestle their whole life and never get a shot the big time, to compete in the WWE but now, not even six years since he finished his training with the Ring of Honor Academy Shaun Johnson is making his debut, and in the main-event. Shaun Johnson will be debuting in the biggest angle of the show; taking out the WWE Champion; CM Punk. These are things he’s only ever dreamed of and now it’s in front of him, and the nerves have him weak in the legs and off in the stomach. He sits alone on a wooden bench in front of his designated locker. His ring gear is hanging from a coat hanger behind him and it’s the closest thing he has to a companion at this point in time. When he done the rounds no one was happy he was here, taking their spot at the top. Taking the opportunity which should be theirs, what they’ve been working hard for the past two, three, five, ten, fifteen years. They shook his hand, they said hello, they said congratulations, but no one made eye contact. “The boys” had abandoned him, he was the outsider, the lone wolf and it wasn’t a feeling he enjoyed. BOOM, BANG, BANG, POW! The pyro explodes and the crowd is in a frenzy. Right now CM Punk and Chris Jericho would be preparing to take centre stage, they set up their encounter later tonight. It will surely be incredible, but no matter how good it is, no matter how far off the roof is blown no one will be talking about it tomorrow, all eyes, all the attention, the spotlight will be plastered on Shaun Johnson. The man making his debut, attacking the Champion. The man none of the other wrestlers want to know:\

/::Don’t worry about it Shaun. Just do your job, show them you have earned your spot, that you’re capable of being on the big stage and they’ll grow to respect you. Put in the effort and they’ll appreciate it … hopefully. They’re all staring at me, they want to kill me. Maybe I should break my leg on the way to the toilet, at least that way I won’t have to deal with this hate for the next four months. Oh shit, someone’s coming over here, oh shit it’s William Regal, shit. Act cool, maybe he doesn’t want to kill you::\

/::Regal approaches and extends his hand. Johnson quickly shakes it as he gets to his feet and Regal begins to speak::\

”’ow ya going son? You can call me Darren.”

”I’m pretty good thanks, a bit nervous. Shaun by the way.”

”It’s good to meet ya youngin’. I heard you’ve got a big night ahead of ya. You ready for it?”

/::Am I ready for it? I wouldn’t even be ready to be squashed by Curt Hawkins::\

”About as ready as I’m ever going to be. Do you reckon you can help me out with something?”

”What can I do for ya?”

”How do I get any of the other guys to say something to me?”

/::Regal laughs::\

/::Why are you laughing? Who is joking here? I don’t want to spend the rest of my career with people stabbing me in the back at every turn!::\

”Mate, there isn’t a damn thing you can do about. Jealousy is something you’re going to have to deal with if you want to be at the top. Just do your best, put in the hard work and maybe eventually they’ll start to respect you. That or screw up completely and become Raw’s number one jobber!”

/::Regal again laughs and Johnson joins in, it’s a half-hearted laugh, perhaps he isn’t all that excited about the position he’s in::\

”Just keep your head up, don’t do anything stupid and prove you deserve to be where you are, you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t good enough.”

/::Regal slaps Johnson on the shoulder and walks off::\

/::Okay, now I’m alone. Keep my head up, don’t let them get to me. Too many eyes … I need to get out of here!::\

/::Johnson stands up and looks straight to the door. Everyone stares at him, a vicious stare until he steps out of the door::\

/::Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot. Eyes straight ahead and straight to the bathroom. Quick, don’t stop just get there::\

/::Johnson bursts through the bathroom door, empty, much to his relief. He walks straight to a cubicle throwing open a door and throwing up a little. He wasn’t sick, nerves? Johnson wipes his mouth with a handful of toilet paper and flushes it. He walks to the sink and wets his face before staring at the mirror in front of him. A few moments pass until he checks his watch::\

/::9:17. 1 hour 37 minutes to go … great::\

1 Hour 35 Minutes 54 Seconds Later, The Ring

/::”ONE! TWO! THREE!” The crowd is electric, CM Punk has done, he’s defended his WWE Title for the second consecutive night against Chris Jericho. The commentators chime in, Jerry Lawler over the moon::\

”Can you believe it!?! CM Punk has done it again, Chris Jericho has been pinned in the centre of the ring for the second night in a row, CM Punk is still the WWE Champion!!”

/::The commentators continue as our attention is turned backstage. We are in the gorilla position, Shaun Johnson, about to be introduced to the world is standing beside Vince McMahon in his ring gear; camouflage pants, big black boots, a tight black tank top and leather gloves. He’s focused, nervous, but focused. He gets one final pep talk from Mr. McMahon himself::\

”Are you ready son? 7 seconds and it’s all you, don’t mess this up!”

”Yea, I’m ready.”

”Then get out there!”

/::The crowd are silent as their attention turns to the stage and S. Johnson burst through the curtain and heads straight for the ring. Eyes fixed on a recovering CM Punk who looks exhausted, scared::\

/::It’s okay, they’re not meant to be booing yet. They’re meant to be confused. Leap onto the ring apron. There, over the second rope, two steps forward stop … wait::\

/::CM Punk gets to his feet, slowly and lifts his gaze to the eyes of S. Johnson. Neither man is moving, the stare off is intense. Michael Cole speaks over the chants for CM Punk::\

”Who is this man!? What is he doing here? Who is he!?”

”I don’t know Michael, but I don’t have a good feeling about this. Get out of there Punk!”

/::CM Punk can be seen saying the words; “Who are you?” but the crowd is so electric, the chants for CM Punk are so loud the camera can’t pick it up. It’s at this moment that S. Johnson drives a boot square into the ribs of Punk dropping him to a knee and causing the crowd to erupt with boos. S. Johnson pounces off the ropes and as soon as CM Punk gets back to his feet he sends him crashing to the mat with a ring shaking lariat. Johnson rips Punk to his feet by his hair and nails what will be soon recognized as his signature manoeuvrer; Terminated. The crowd are going insane with boos as S. Johnson is straight to his feet and out of the ring::\

/::Don’t look back, don’t look sideways, don’t smile. Eyes straight ahead your career depends on it::\

”What was that? What was that move? Who was that man? We need some help, get the doctor out here now!”

/::Jerry Lawler drops his head set and heads to the ring as S. Johnson bursts back through the curtain and Raw goes off the air. He steps into the gorilla position and is immediately greeted by Vince McMahon and a forceful handshake::\

”Well done kid.”
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 pm

A good read Jake. liked the dialogue with Regal and also liked the in ring bit with Punk.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Nice update, I'm still not convinced this is the right way for Jacobs to enter the WWE but the writing is good. I think the role of a killing machine could've been played by a few of the current roster with no need for Jacobs.

I'm going to stick by what I said and my prediction is he's just an enforcer/bodyguard for someone or a mercenary. The main thing that stuck out was that he didn't so much as glance at the championship or pander to the crowd. He got in and got the job done which strikes me as very regimental which if you're trying to build him as a mercenary/hitman is very good booking.

He made no mistakes on his debut which was an absaloute must because if he fucked up, there would be no booker. Now that he got through the opening part unscathed, their is more room for you to be creative with botches and the like as the angle HAS to continue.

One thing that irked me was the fact that you said he hit his finisher, named it but yet didn't really tell us what it was.

You've definately captured my interest with this man, great start.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

As for the finisher Adam, there is info on it on the front page, I didn't even think to put it in.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

This entire thing is a great idea and I'm impressed with the execution of the booker so far. What Adam is saying makes a lot of sense, I do hope that he is just a bodyguard or that type of role for someone more seasoned and polished as a character.

Anyway, very well done Jake. Bookers like this make me glad I came back. (Even if it will only be for a month or two.)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks Bret I hope you continue to follow stick around for than a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

/::The room is dark, the alarm clock on the bedside table reads 2:46 and there is obviously a fairly large human under the blanket of the bed. An arm is dangling off the side of the bed. A loud grunt is heard as the body rolls and the top of a black head sticks out from the blanket. Shaun Johnson has always been one to sleep away the day, but with a House Show in twelve hours some would say it’s unprofessional that Shaun is yet arise from his death like slumber. Suddenly the iPhone on his bed side table vibrates loudly, it lights up and the vibrating continues; an alarm or a phone call? Johnson rolls to his left until he reaches the side of the bed and his head pokes out from under the blanket. He gazes at the phone and his whole body springs up. The look on his face is shock, nervousness, fear. Was it the time? Probably not. Was it a phone call; was it the person on the other end? Most likely. He pauses for a moment, just staring at the phone before realizing that maybe it will go to message bank soon and he reaches out to grab it. It fumbles in his hands before he clutches it with a right and slides his left index finger across the bottom of the phone effectively answering and lifting it to his head to speak::\

/::Oh my fucking God, it’s Vince McMahon. Okay, be calm, be calm. It won’t be bad, he was impressed by your performance … or was he? Did he watch the replays, did I fuck up? Shit, just be cool, try and be confident, sound awake::\

“Hi Vince, how are things?”

/::There is a pause as Vince replies, it isn’t long but in Shaun’s mind it’s surely an eternity::\

”Oh no, I’ve been up for a while. I was just in the bathroom”

/::Smooth, lying to not only the most powerful man in professional wrestling, but your boss. You’re gonna go far kid!::\

”Ah yea I can get there early, what time exactly did you need me to get there?”

/::Oh god why does he want me there early? I’m in trouble aren’t I, oh God I’m screwed::\

”Okay cool, I’ll meet you there at 5. Ah, why exactly did you need me to come in?”

/::The silence is only brief but Johnson is obviously nervous, he needs to know what is happening::\

”Alright cool, that’s fine. I’ll see you at 5 and we’ll talk about it then. … You too, see you at 5.”

/::Johnson hangs up the phone and sits it back down on the bedside table. He swings his legs out of the bed and stays seated on the edge of the king sized bed for a while. He’s staring straight ahead. His gaze unbroken as he stares straight through the small gab in the curtains across from him. He stands up and begins to pace back and forth in his boxers. No morning wood here, a conversation about your future with Vince McMahon does these kinds of things to a man::\

/::Why couldn’t he tell me over the phone? What is so important he has to tell me face to face? If John Laurinaitis is there I’m just going to quit right away, don’t let them fire you, just quit. No you’re being stupid, they both, said my performance was great and Jim Ross even called me to say he was impressed. It must be about my debut. Or I’m going to get fired. Fuck, it’s 2:57, get in the shower!::\

1 Hour 58 Minutes 4 Seconds Later, The Car Park

/::The clock on the car dash board read 4:59, Shaun Johnson doesn’t seem worried because his watch reads 4:55, one is off, let’s hope it’s the car clock. Shaun seems to be staring at the concrete wall in front of him. He is dressed in a pair of nice looking jeans and a black button up shirt. He looks professional but he is more than prepared for what he thinks is about to come::\

/::They won’t fire you. They can’t fire you. You’ve got a contract and they have to abide by it. The next three years whether they like it or not I’m a cog in the WWE Machine, there’s no way they can get around this. I think … I hope. What if there’s a performance clause? I never checked the fine print! Why the fuck didn’t I check the fine print, they wooed me and they’ve slipped this clause straight past me. The wool over my eyes. I should talk to my manager … I can’t I’ve got to get in there and beg for my job, 4:57::\

/::The car door swings open and out steps Shaun Johnson as the car boot pops open. Much like the previous night at Raw he grabs two duffel bags from the back and begins to make his way into the arena. A click on the car signals it’s locked and as he reaches the door he pauses. He places a hand on the grey/silver handlebar and realizes once he heads inside there is no escaping the meeting and what he assumes is the inevitable, the end of his career. He looks around, no Jack Swagger to make him seem like he should be with a helper, so he enters. It’s empty; he’s the only wrestler here. Things aren’t looking good. He slowly makes his way through the corridor towards the room which Vince McMahon has claimed as his office for the night::\

/::This is serious. Vince rarely ever comes to the house shows, this is serious. I’m in big trouble; he wouldn’t be here unless I’m in trouble. What did I do wrong? Fuck, I’m I trouble::\

/::Johnson turns the corner and in front of him is a door. On it is a sign which reads V. McMahon. He pauses for a moment before knocking three times. Quickly a voice booms from inside::\

”Come in!”

/::Here we go, 5 O’clock, the end of my WWE Career::\

/::Johnson opens the door and walks in and immediately Vince McMahon looks up from his desk and greets him with a smile before standing and extending his hand. Johnson shakes it::\

”How are you doing today Shaun?”

/::Don’t ask::\

”I’m alright Mr. McMahon. Still pretty excited after last night.”

”Well Shaun that brings me to why I called you in here tonight. I, along with Paul and Ranjin have discussed it and re-watched the tape and we’ve come to a decision regarding your future.”

/::Here it comes, I’d like to wish you all the best in your future …::\

[color=Orange]”We’ve decided that during your time in Florida Championship Wrestling and last night on Raw you’ve proven you’re champion material, so at Extreme Rules on the 29th you’re going to make your main roster debut against CM Punk and you’re going to win the WWE Championship.”

/::Endeavors. Wait what? Did he just say ..::\

”Congratulations Shaun, do us proud.”

”Thank you, thank you so much, I won’t let you down!”

/::Both men get to their feet and Johnson frantically shakes McMahon’s hand. He turns and walks out of the make shift office. He closes the door and throws both arms in the air in triumph before taking off down the hall towards the Superstars locker room::\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

Jericho wrote:
”We’ve decided that during your time in Florida Championship Wrestling and last night on Raw you’ve proven you’re champion material, so at Extreme Rules on the 29th you’re going to make your main roster debut against CM Punk and you’re going to win the WWE Championship.”

It appears as though Jake has lost his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

Basically the reaction I was expecting lol.
Stay tuned, it's not all smooth sailing from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 am

Yeah I expect a few botches to happen that will change Vince's mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw: A Personal View   WWE Raw: A Personal View Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw: A Personal View
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next