The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Justin-gabriel-studio-2

Justin Gabriel arrives wearing his blue ''Gabriel'' t-shirt and his black tight jeans with black shades. He enters the arena smiling not even caring about his loss last night at King of the Ring. He is actually 100 % happy that he lost because now he and Heath Slater are gonna go back like old times and win back those tag team championships. Gabriel begins to walk around with a smile on his face as ____ walks up to him.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Mick

The Divas Champion Mickie James is backstage with a smile on her face like always, she thinks about her loss earlier tonight but doesn't care because she didn't lose her championship. Mickie is ready to take on both Beth and Trish next week.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 DRDebut

Davey Richards is backstage searching for the Smackdown general manager Hulk Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm

RED, I hate you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 pm

OT: my computer is being dumb, so I'm on my ipod right now, ill be back in a little bit after I get it fixed ugh
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 pm

OT: KOTR was awesome great job guys. Anyway, whoever wants to RP I'll be on here for a couple hours so I am up for whatever.

BTW, Del Rio promo to be up sometime tonight (:
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm

As one half of the Tag-team champions, and a member of the growing infection spread throughout the locker room's theme hits, the one thing growing on the mind of everyone is when will the reign of terror end. Drew McIntyre and Sheamus have destroyed and beat down just about everyone on the roster so far, including two of the top legends this past Sunday at King of the Ring. The Rock and Stone Cold, and then beating down Vince McMahon, and then on Raw taking out a helpless John Morrison, and the list continues. The Sinister Scotsman comes out onto the stage with the title slung around his right shoulder as he walks to the ring in his white ring gear tonight and a light blue vest that has the Foreign Invasion logo at the back. He walks down to the ring avoiding any contact what-so-ever with any fans trying to get some high fives. He uses the steps to enter the ring and once in, he waits for the crowd to quiet down with a mic already in hand

"The first day, I announced that the Foreign Invasion had arrived, I warned you all. I told you, that I didn't get the respect I deserved in the back. People were treating me like some homeless boy on the street. Completely ignoring the fact, that I indeed was the chosen one. This past Sunday, we won our match against The Rock, and his 'mystery' opponent Stone Cold *He puts air quotes with his fingers up* But, once again, everyone thought we would walk out of that match with our arms down, and pummeled. I mean, sure we took a beating, but it barely affected us in anyway. So then I head into my match, Mark say's I have to face Morrison, now what a match that was, but I sort of had a feeling--I was a little rusty from this Sunday so I hadn't preformed at the top of my game."

He scratches his head and looks out into the crowd, then turns to face the stage

"Now you know that me and Sheamus are sick and tired of being Mis-used. And now we are going to start a little, how do I put this... Initiation process if you may... taking out anyone who stands in our way, and our path to success. Starting by catpuring whats rightfully ours.. so Cm Punk and Cody Rhodes.. this is a warning."

He drops the mic and struts to the back without any eye contact just focus and anger seen in his eyes

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Kane

*looking for Cody Rhodes, on a mission to basically destroy him*

AJ Lee

*backstage in her wrestling attire still*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

RED wrote:
Monday Night Nitro
Live From Ney York City

The show kicks off with CM Punk coming out and getting the crowd fired up. The new WWE Champion cuts a promo in the ring talking about his match against the Miz last night and how he is going to make the WWE Championship interesting again. The Miz comes out to remind Punk that he has a rematch clause. Miz tells Punk that what happened last night was a case of Punk being extremely lucky. Miz says that their match should be a cage match and not a ladder match in the first place so he says that next week in the last episode of 2011 Miz is going to regain the WWE Title in a Steel Cage match. Alberto Del Rio comes out and reminds us that he won the #1 contender match last night at King of the Ring. Del Rio says that he has a guaranteed title match at the Royal Rumble next month so whomever wins the steel cage match next week will lose to Alberto at the Rumble. Punk then makes fun of both Alberto and Miz trying to figure out which one is the most boring WWE Superstars. The three go back and fourth until Mark Henry comes out to announce that tonight’s main event will be Miz and Alberto Del Rio teaming up against CM Punk and…The Rock!

Still to come tonight, Mickie James defends the Divas Championship against Trish Stratus, Triple H faces his biggest friend and rival Shawn Michaels and as it has just been announced CM Punk will team up with the Rock for the first time ever to take on Alberto Del Rio and the Miz.

Commercial break.

Back from the break and the US Champion Kofi Kingston is in the ring. Wade Barrett comes out and the commentators acknowledge that Barrett was close to becoming King of the Ring last night.

Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

The bell rings and Barrett takes control early on and beats Kofi up in the corner. Barrett with a suplex for a 2 count. Kofi comes back with kicks and a pair of dropkicks. Barrett catches him for a sides-slam but Kofi turns it into a 2 count. Barrett responds with a huge clothesline. Barrett goes for Wasteland early but Kofi breaks out of Wasteland and unloads on Barrett. Barrett rolls out to the floor as R-Truth walks down to ringside. Truth interrupts the match to announce himself as the special commentator for this match. Truth takes a seat in the announcer table. Back in the ring, Barrett has Kofi in a chin-lock as Truth insults Jerry Lawler on commentary. Kofi fights back with kicks now but Barrett hits him with a huge side-slam for a 2 count. Barrett connects with a big boot to the face for another 2 count. Barrett continues the assault on Kofi. Barrett stomps away on Kofi and mounts him with right hands. Another 2 count for Barrett. Kofi keeps trying to fight back but Barrett keeps him down. Barrett charges and Kofi pulls the ropes, sending Barrett to the floor. Kofi runs the ropes and dives out onto Barrett and the floor. Kofi brings it back in for a 2 count and goes back to the top. Barrett meets him with a right hand. Barrett goes for Wasteland off the top but Kofi knocks him to the mat. Kofi hits a cross-body from the top but Barrett kicks out at 2. Kofi with a kick to the face and the Boom Drop. Kofi calls for the Trouble in Paradise but R-Truth gets on the apron and yells at Kofi. Barrett goes to clothesline Kofi but Kofi moves and Barrett knocks Truth off the apron. Kingston hits the Trouble in Paradise on Barrett and gets the pin-fall at 6:32.

Winner: Kofi Kingston!

After the match, R-Truth attacks Kofi and takes him out using the US Title belt to hit him in the face. Truth gets a bottle of water and spills it out all over Kingston’s face.

Backstage, the Tag Team Champions Sheamus and Drew McIntyre talk about their victory over The Rock and Steve Austin last night. Mark Henry congratulates them and informs McIntyre that he has a match against John Morrison up next.

A Royal Rumble promo airs.

Drew McIntyre makes his way down to the ring alongside his tag team partner Sheamus. John Morrison is out next but he is ambushed by Samoa Joe. Joe drops Morrison into the steel steps and attacks his leg. Joe drops Morrison’s knee into the steel steps. Joe then grabs a steel chair as security comes out but they don’t get close to Joe. Joe smashes Morrison’s knee with the chair. Joe then heads to the back. Mark Henry comes out and orders the medics to leave Morrison and then he says that Morrison will face Drew McIntyre no matter what. Sheamus puts Morrison in the ring and Henry orders him to call for the bell.

John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre

McIntyre puts Morrison in a half boston-crab, working over Morrison's injured knee. Morrison gets to the ropes to break the hold. McIntyre misses a forearm, but as Morrison comes off the other side and tries to slide under McIntyre's legs, McIntyre catches him and viciously curb stomps Morrison hard to the mat for a close near-fall. McIntyre begins to get frustrated, as he mounts Morrison and rains in right hands. Crowd begins to chant for Morrison to try and will him back into this match. Irish whip by McIntyre, but as he setups for a back body drop, Morrison counters him with a kick to the chest. McIntyre charges, and Morrison sidesteps him, sending him over the ropes, but McIntyre is able to grab onto the ropes and land on the apron. McIntyre tries to grab a hold of Morrison, but Morrison drills him with a Pele-style kick. Both men get back to their feet, as Morrison nails McIntyre with 2 running clotheslines, and a running dropkick. Morrison, fired up, connects with the Moonlight Drive for a close near-fall. Morrison setups for Starship Pain, but McIntyre is able to roll out of the way to the outside. McIntyre tries to catch his breath, but Morrison with a head of steam goes over the turnbuckles and connects with a twisting corkscrew plancha onto McIntyre on the outside. Morrison rolls McIntyre back into the ring, and begins to clap his hands, then his knees, measuring McIntyre for something. Morrison goes off the ropes, and connects with the Shining Knee. Morrison goes for a cover, but McIntyre is able to get his foot on the bottom rope before the referee can make a 3 count. Morrison tries to go after McIntyre on the apron, but the referee prevents him from doing so. This allows McIntyre to nail Morrison with a big boot for another close near-fall. McIntyre can't believe it, and then unloads on Morrison with a succession of jumping stomps to the face. McIntyre goes for a suplex, but Morrison counters and goes off the ropes. McIntyre tries to catch him for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, but Morrison counters and goes for a DDT. McIntyre shoves him away and connects with a sit-out spine-buster for another close near-fall. McIntyre tries for another cover, but gets another near-fall. McIntyre is wondering what he has to do to win this match, then nails Morrison with a clothesline in the corner. McIntyre brings Morrison out and goes for a short-arm clothesline, but Morrison counters and hits a C4 for another close near-fall. Morrison can't believe it as both men go to the apron. Morrison with a flurry of strikes to McIntyre but as he goes for a kick, McIntyre ducks and Morrison's leg hits nothing but the steel ringpost. McIntyre comes back in, but only gets another near-fall as Morrison clutches his left foot. McIntyre goes for a powerbomb, but Morrison tries to fight out. McIntyre lifts him off, allowing Morrison to land on his feet, but also his injured leg which Morrison instantly grabs. McIntyre kicks Morrison square in the leg, then under-hooks him and looks for the Future-Shock DDT but Morrison reverses into a roll-up for the three counts at 9:21.

Winner: John Morrison!

After the match, Mark Henry comes out and informs Morrison that he has one more match tonight and it’s against Sheamus up next!

Sheamus enters the ring as a very upset Drew McIntyre walks out. Morrison grabs his knee and looks at Henry who is standing at ringside. Morrison spits at Henry’s face as the bell rings.

Sheamus vs John Morrison

Sheamus quickly goes after Morrison in the corner. Sheamus locks on a triangle hold on the arm, and drains the strength of Morrison. Sheamus is hit with a couple of blows. Morrison hits a European uppercut, and continues with forearms. Sheamus is starting to falter as Morrison heads to the ropes. Morrison hits a heel kick to the jaw and goes for the cover. Sheamus kicks out. Sheamus is in the corner and Morrison runs right at him. Sheamus just throws him into the middle of the ring. Morrison dodges a Brogue kick, but Sheamus turns around to connect with a brutal clothesline. Cover attempt, but Morrison kicks out. Sheamus sets up for the High Cross. Morrison fights out, and is trying to go for a reach over. Sheamus is too heavy, and Morrison finds himself sent to the corner. Sheamus tries to lift him up, but Morrison hits a tilt-a-whirl DDT! Cover attempt, but Sheamus kicks out. Morrison goes for the running knee, but Sheamus counters. Morrison is on the apron, and Sheamus tries to throw him head first into the turnbuckle. Morrison uses his foot to separate himself, and leaps to the top rope. Sheamus grabs him, and slams him down to the mat arm first! Cover attempt, but Morrison kicks out. Sheamus gets the boston-crab. Morrison looks to be on the verge of tapping. Morrison flips his way free, and connects with a kick to the head. Sheamus grabs him from the back of the hair, but Morrison kicks him in the face out of nowhere. Sheamus falls to the mat, and Morrison is looking for Starship Pain. Sheamus moves and Morrison lands on his feet and looks like he damaged his injured knee even more. Sheamus then connects with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus goes for the cover but Henry tells him that this shouldn’t finish yet. Sheamus then picks up Morrison and hits the Celtic-Cross. Sheamus hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 6:43 as Henry laughs from ringside.

Winner: Sheamus!

After the match, Drew McIntyre gets in the ring and nails Morrison with the Future-Shock DDT. The Tag Team Champions then walk out as Mark Henry enters the ring. Henry tells Morrison that if he is still alive after the beating he just took, he will face Samoa Joe one on one next week on the Nitro super-show.

Commercial break.

Back from the break and Trish Stratus is in the ring as Mickie James comes out to a good pop from the crowd.

Divas Championship – Mickie James vs Trish Stratus

The bell rings and they lock up. They break it up and the two divas exchange a few words. Both lock up again, Mickie flips Trish down and Trish counters that into a pin-fall that results in a one count. Trish blows a kiss at Mickie, leans back in a Matrix style when Mickie charges and then flips up taking her down with her legs. Trish then takes down Mickie with a dropkick, goes for the Chick Kick, but Mickie ducks. Trish then comes back catching Mickie in the face with a big kick. Mickie rolls to the outside holding her face when Trish jumps off the ring apron and takes out Mickie with a lou thesz press. Trish throws Mickie back in the ring and hits a big splash in the corner. Trish jumps up with Mickie, hitting some rights, when Mickie throws her over the top rope and Trish hits the outside mat with force. When Trish gets back in the ring, Mickie catches her with a boot to the head. Mickie then rolls Trish over, covers, but only gets a two count. Mickie pins Trish two more times and continues to get a two count after each pin-fall. Trish nails the Chick Kick out of nowhere on Mickie but Beth Phoenix gets in and she attacks Trish.

Winner via DQ: Trish Stratus!

Beth continues the assault on Trish and sends her shoulder first into the ring steel post in the corner. Beth then hits the Glam-Slam on Mickie. Beth drops down Trish and tortures her with the pin-up strong submission hold. Mark Henry comes out and asks Beth to stop. He says that Beth wasn’t supposed to be here tonight because she is suspended. He says that he should fire her but instead he will make a triple threat match for the Divas Championship next week on the Nitro super-show. It’s going to be Mickie James defending the title against Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Edge who says that tonight he will have a very special guest for the Cutting Edge.

Cole and Lawler talk about John Cena’s condition after the beating he got last night at the hands of Brock Lesnar. Cole says that Cena spend the night in the hospital after almost having his neck snapped.

Ezekiel Jackson comes out to the ring looking ready to fight. Brock Lesnar comes out into a big heat from the crowd.

Ezekiel Jackson vs Brock Lesnar

The bell rings and the two behemoths have a stare down. They lock up and Lesnar over-powers Jackson. Jackson however is able to shove down Lesnar. Lesnar gets up looking furious as Jackson laughs. They lock up again and Lesnar shoves down Jackson and laughs. Jackson gets up and they start trading punches. Lesnar with a knee to the gut and then he sends Jackson out to the floor. Lesnar goes outside and drives Jackson back first into the security wall. Lesnar then irish-whips Jackson sending him into the steel steps. Lesnar gets back in the ring and he laughs. Jackson gets back in at the count of 6. Lesnar goes after Jackson in the corner. Lesnar with a few shoulder-blocks in the corner. Jackson comes back with a few right hands and a big clothesline. Jackson with a body slam and then another clothesline. Jackson misses with a clothesline in the corner and Lesnar hits a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar goes for a power-bomb but Jackson counters into a back body-drop. Jackson looks for the Torture-Rack but Lesnar slides out of it and he nails the F-5. Lesnar covers Jackson and gets the pin-fall at 5:42.

Winner: Brock Lesnar!

After the match, Lesnar brings a steel chair in the ring and he nails Jackson in the back with it. Lesnar places the chair around the neck of Ezekiel Jackson and John Cena comes running down to the ring. Lesnar and Cena exchange blows and Cena gets the best of him. Lesnar slides out of the ring and moves up the ramp. Cena gets a mic and tells Lesnar that they still have some unfinished business to deal with. He informs Lesnar that next week they will meet in a Last Man Standing match!

Commercial break.

Back from the break, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are taking on Michael Tarver and the Great Khali in a #1 contenders match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Motor City Machine Guns vs KO Inc.

We kick things off with Khali and Shelley. Shelley unloads with kicks into the mid-section but Khali doesn’t even move. Khali drops down Shelley with one arm and then tosses him over the ropes but Shelley hangs on the ropes. Shelley springboards and connects with a drop-kick but Khali still doesn’t move. Khali with a big boot to the face. Shelley makes the tag with Sabin. Sabin goes up top and connects with a flying drop-kick but still Khali barely moves. Khali with a chop to the head and Tarver gets the tag. Tarver goes after Sabin in the corner. Shelley blind tagged in and the Guns hit the Dream Sequence. Shelley went for a top rope stomp but Tarver moved. Shelley looked to have hurt his knee, so Tarver began working on it. The Guns made a comeback, keeping Tarver at bay with double team maneuvers. Sabin hit a tope on Tarver. Sabin went for a slingshot pescado but Tarver avoided it. Tag to Khali. Khali catches Sabin with the vice-grip and Shelley slaps Sabin’s hand to get the tag. Shelley goes off the top but Khali catches him in mid-air. Khali goes for the Khali Bomb but Shelley fights out of it and hits a spinning heel kick that doesn’t do anything to Khali. Khali sends Shelley to the corner and goes for a splash but Shelley moves and Khali bumps in the corner. Shelley goes up top and Sabin does the same thing on the opposite corner. The Guns deliver a double drop-kick off their corners finally taking down Khali. Khali crawls away and tags in Tarver. Tarver gets in and gets a double super-kick by the Guns. Shelley covers Tarver and gets the pin-fall at 5:34.

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns!

After the match, the Guns celebrate as they are now the new #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Khali helps up Tarver on the outside and Tarver starts yelling at him.
Backstage, Shawn Michaels confronts Triple H about their match tonight and he brings out their history with last man standing matches, hell in cell matches and DX. Triple H says that none of these stuff count anymore. He says that HBK was always selfish and HBK reminds him that HHH was the reason that DX was ruined. HHH says that tonight isn’t about DX or their personal issues. Tonight it’s about proving to the world that they still got it.

Edge comes out to a mixed crowd reaction. Edge welcomes us to the Cutting Edge and he brings out what happened last night in the 4 Way. He says that Randy Orton opportunistically eliminated Edge and cost him a WWE Title match at the Royal Rumble. Edge then says that he was frustrated and that’s why he speared Orton afterwards. He says that he didn’t wanted Del Rio to win, just like no person in the planet wanted Del Rio to win but he was caught by the moment. He apologizes to the fans and to Randy Orton and he promises that he will get a WWE Championship match soon. He says that tonight he has a very special guest. He says that this person can be dangerous at times and has a lot of history with the Rated-R Superstar. Edge announces the special guest to be…Lita! The Red-Hot diva comes out with the crowd cheering. Lita gets in the ring still looking sexy. Lita says that she is back for good and she wants to pick things up right from where she left of. Edge says that he and Lita are back together in life and they back together in the WWE too. Edge says that with Lita by his side he doesn’t need anyone else to support him and he will become the WWE Champion again. Randy Orton’s theme hits and the Viper comes out. Orton enters the ring and Edge tells him to back off. Edge brings out the fact that Orton is on the Cutting Edge for the third time. The first time he and Edge formed one of the most successful teams in the WWE, the Rated-RKO. The 2nd time was last year when Orton took out Edge with the RKO. He says that none of these two things will happen tonight. Edge apologizes to Orton again and asks him to leave the ring. Orton starts getting closer. Lita slides out of the ring and Edge goes after Orton but the Viper gets the best of the Rated R superstar. Orton with a scoop slam and then he signals for the RKO. Edge however slides out of the ring. Edge and Lita head up to the ramp as Orton looks on from the ring.

An Undertaker Return promo airs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtLUJyYsPR4)

Mason Ryan makes his way to the ring as Samoa Joe is already inside.

Samoa Joe vs Mason Ryan

Ryan rushes the ring and goes right at it with Joe. They go back and forth until Joe throws Ryan out of the ring. Joe charges through the ropes but runs into Ryan’s forearm. Ryan rams Joe back into the apron now and brings it back in the ring. Ryan drops Joe with a big boot and hits him with a series of right hands. Ryan rocks Joe with knees and hits a neck-breaker for a 2 count. More right hands on the mat by Ryan now. Ryan with more knees to the head now. Joe catches his leg and takes him down. Joe goes to work with stomps now. Joe goes back to work on Ryan's leg. Joe takes the assault to the corner and slaps Ryan in the face. Ryan fights out with right hands and turns things around on Joe. Joe counters and takes back control by dropping Ryan on his knee. Joe with a leg bar now before the referee breaks the hold. Joe with more kicks to the knee now. Joe rolls and puts another submission on Ryan. He makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Ryan and Joe trade more shots now, sending each other into the corners. Ryan goes to the top. Joe looks for a Muscle Buster but Ryan jumps over him and to the mat. Ryan with a clothesline to take down Joe. Ryan goes up top and connects with a huge shoulder-block off the top for a 2 count. Ryan goes for a power-slam, but Joe counters it sending Ryan into the ropes. Ryan hits the ropes and comes back to Joe who catches him in a Samoan-drop. Joe hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 6:45.

Winner: Samoa Joe!

After the match, Joe takes a microphone and vows to kill John Morrison’s career next week.

Commercial break.

Back from the break, Edge and Lita are in Mark Henry’s office and they demand that he does something about Orton. Henry books Orton vs Edge for next week. Edge doesn’t like that at all.

Triple H comes out in a mixed crowd reaction. Shawn Michaels is out next to a big crowd reaction. The two veterans stare each other down but before the bell rings, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre jump in the ring and they attack Shawn Michaels. The tag team champions beat down HBK as HHH watches. Sheamus holds down HBK as McIntyre unloads on the showstopper. HHH walks out of the ring and heads to the back. The Foreign Invasion continue the assault on HBK. Suddenly, Triple H comes out and he gets back in the ring. He shoves McIntyre down and unloads on him but Sheamus jumps him from behind. The tag team champ unload on HHH now. Michaels is down as the Foreign Invasion takes it to HHH. The Game fights back but he gets a Brogue Kick by Sheamus. HBK tries a come back but McIntyre takes him down from behind. Sheamus with a second Brogue Kick to HHH. McIntyre picks up Hunter and hits the Future Shock DDT. Sheamus picks up HBK and nails him with the Celtic-Cross. The tag team champions stand tall on top of the legendary figures of HBK and HHH.

Backstage, Mark Henry is on the phone with Eric Bishoff. Henry says that he is on Bishoff’s side. When Henry hangs up, Vince McMahon shows up and says that next week’s super-show will be Raw and not Nitro. Vince then says that he has hired Teddy Long back to the WWE so Henry is only the Co-GM of Raw. Vince then says that at the Royal Rumble this joke will be over and Henry will be fired for good.

The commentators hype the Royal Rumble match and they bring out that Vince McMahon and Eric Bishoff will pick one superstar each to represent them at the Royal Rumble.

Alberto Del Rio comes out followed by The Miz. CM Punk is out next in a big pop. The Rock comes out to a big ovation as well.

CM Punk & The Rock vs Alberto Del Rio & The Miz

Punk and Miz start things out. Punk takes Miz down first and kicks him in the back. Punk keeps control and tags in Rock for a bit of double team stomping. Rock drops Miz with a suplex for a 2 count. Rock with a slam and another 2 count. Miz turns it around and tags in Del Rio. Del Rio keeps control of Rock and brings Miz back in. Miz keeps Rock in the corner until he fights out with right hands. Miz beats Rock back down in the corner and Del Rio gets a cheap shot in. Miz with a 2 count. Miz applies a headlock on Rock now. Rock fights out with a backdrop. Punk and Del Rio come in at the same time. Punk unloads and drops Del Rio with a DDT for a 2 count. Punk hits the high knee in the corner and then the bulldog for another 2 count. Del Rio slides out of GTS and distracts the referee, allowing Miz to drop Punk from behind. Del Rio tags in Miz. Punk tries a backslide but Miz comes back with a clothesline for a 2 count. Del Rio comes back in and stomps away on Punk. Miz tags in and stops Punk from getting to Rock. In comes Del Rio again with a cross arm-breaker and a 2 count on Punk. Del Rio works Punk's arm over in the corner and tags in Miz to keep up the assault on Punk. Punk counters the Skull Crushing Finale with GTS but Miz blocks that. Punk counters again and drops Miz with a kick to the head. Tag to the Rock as Miz tags in Del Rio. Rock unloads with right hands on Del Rio and hits a big spine-buster. Rock then with a DDT on Miz. Rock goes for the People’s Elbow but Del Rio gets up and nails an enziguiri on Rock. Cover by Del Rio for 2. Del Rio with a German suplex for a 2 count again. Del Rio misses with a charge in the corner and Rock connects with a huge clothesline. Rock calls for the Rock-Bottom but Miz takes him down from behind. Punk gets in and clotheslines Miz and himself over the ropes into the outside. Del Rio goes for the arm-breaker on Rock, but the Great One counters into the Rock-Bottom. Rock hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 8:43.

Winners: CM Punk & The Rock!

After the match, Punk gets back in the ring and the referee hands him the WWE Title. Punk goes up top to celebrate with the title as Rock celebrates in the opposite corner. Miz looks on from the ramp as Punk mocks him. Rock and Punk have a stare down to close the show…

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Nn

Velvet Sky walks up to her in the black/goldish attire, and with the two masked ladies says:

"Look what the cat dragged in, miss AJ Lee, long time no see..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 pm

WWE.com Exclusive

*Kane is shown pacing back and forth and taking deep breaths, he stops for a moment and looks into the camera*

"Cody Rhodes! You know I should be the World Heavyweight Champion right now! I had all five of my opponents beat! And Cody takes the coward's way out and takes my cover...Cody you better hope and pray that I don't get another shot, because if and when I do! I am going to not only take that title from you...I'm going to take part of your soul..."

*Kane smirks as his hair falls in his face, he flips it out of his face as he walks off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Nn

Velvet Sky walks up to her in the black/goldish attire, and with the two masked ladies says:

"Look what the cat dragged in, miss AJ Lee, long time no see..."

AJ Lee

*rolls her eyes at the sight of Velvet and crosses her arms*

"And just what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I have decided to quit as Smackdown GM as I have better things to focus on now.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm

whoaaa!? u serious Karl? well if this is true can I take the positon? Smile lol :p
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes I am serious.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 pm

WELCOME NEW GM OF SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!! JIGSAW!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Can't wait for this Friday's show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Jigsaw, I would just like to remind you that Bobby Lashley is currently #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship while Bully Ray is #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 NXT

Confirmed for Episode 1 of WWE NXT!

-Pros will Introduce Rookies

-The "Talk the Talk Challenge" will occur immediately afterwards

-The main event sees Former WWE Champion The Miz team with his rookie Sterling James Keenan to take on the team of Alex Riley and his rookie Richie Steamboat!

-This and much more, tomorrow night on NXT!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

-The main event sees Former WWE Champion The Miz team with his rookie Sterling James Keenan to take on the team of Alex Riley and his rookie Richie Steamboat!

Episode 3: entitled RESTART!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

thanks guys! i promise I won't let Smackdown and the wwe down!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Jigsaw, I would just like to remind you that Bobby Lashley is currently #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship while Bully Ray is #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.
\

alrighty, that is def indeed valuable info lol. thanks Karl!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Davey Richards is backstage STILL searching for the general manager of Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm

thee granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Episode 3: entitled RESTART!
Episode 1 JHF's way
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Justin wrote:
Davey Richards is backstage STILL searching for the general manager of Smackdown!

New Smackdown GM ???

*a mystery voice goes over the intercom calling for Davey Richards to the Smackdown GM office*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
\

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
\

No problem.

Your gonna stack around and roleplay right bro...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 29 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next