The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 pm

The Generic Phenomenal's
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Too bland ...

We need to spice it up .. what about something like

Team S.F.A.T.T.L.A.W.F.U. ?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Team S.F.A.T.T.L.A.W.F.U.

What does that mean?

If I like it sure!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

John TPA wrote:

What does that mean?

If I like it sure!

Team -- So Fuccking Awesome That All The Ladies Want To Fuck Us.

So ... Team S.F.A.T.A.T.L.W.T.F.U.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

What does that mean?

If I like it sure!

Team -- So Fuccking Awesome That All The Ladies Want To Fuck Us.

So ... Team S.F.A.T.A.T.L.W.T.F.U.

Sweet Jesus!

YES!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey you two roleplay as El and AJ to create the name!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 pm

[AJ Styles is sitting in the locker room with El.]

"Hey dude we need a name, like an awesome name that will make us stand out!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 pm

John, your match this Friday was not just "thrown together".

If you read the roleplay when I made it you would see that there was a stipulation in it. The winner of your match will face the winner of the Dolph/Justin match next week where the winner picks the Match Type for the Fatal Four Way at Survivor Series.

Pay attention before you start bitching my bitch.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 pm

John TPA wrote:

The Generic One||El Generico||OLE!
Generico looks back at AJ and smirks.
"Hmmm .. Team .. Team .. Team Somthing .. Team .."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Other way around bitch tits. You are my bitch.

Sounds kinda cool and gay.

but cool in some way.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ sighs]

"Team God?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Keep on going with that attitude then you won't be Champion for much longer. Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ sighs]

"Team God?"

El Generico
Generico looks at Styles, with a serious look. He stands up and reaches in his pocket, pulling out a pair of Zack Ryder's orange broski sunglasses. He places them on his face, then whips them off.
"Are you serious bro?! We need a acronym! Like ... B.L.U .. Team BLU .. Bitchez Luv Us."
Generico starts chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Keep on going with that attitude then you won't be Champion for much longer. Wink

Bite me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ sighs]

"Team God?"

El Generico
Generico looks at Styles, with a serious look. He stands up and reaches in his pocket, pulling out a pair of Zack Ryder's orange broski sunglasses. He places them on his face, then whips them off.
"Are you serious bro?! We need a acronym! Like ... B.L.U .. Team BLU .. Bitchez Luv Us."
Generico starts chuckling.

[AJ Styles chuckles]

"Are you serious bro?! Let's bring more into the name!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Why people no vote on Granger's poll?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
POLL

A) Granger do a Miz promo!
B) Granger do a Randy Orton promo!
C) Granger go fix the tag team division!
D) Granger do a Swagger Promo
E) Granger do a Maryse promo!
F) Granger reply to Jon's PM
lol, but seriously, A.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 pm

C) tbh.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Ummmm why arent youtube videos working????
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 pm

OOC: Pretend like this is Monday k thx (:

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 347992_o

The music fills the arena for the first time in a long time when it is not for a match as the crowd erupts in complete and total boos for the man that may easily be the most hated, most arrogant, and most egotistical man in the entire World Wrestling Entertainment... wait scratch that and put The Whole World! The Miz! The whole crowd give The Miz a standing boo... yes they hate this man so much they stand up so The Miz can see them and their hate. At that moment, The Miz finally walks out from the back with his custom microphone in his hand and that almost signature smirk proudly staying on his face as he looks around the Monday Night Raw arena in full love of himself as he fixes the collar of his black button up shirt while positioning the most beautiful thing on him... the WWE Championship and walks on down the ramp in his tan dress-up pants. The Miz has always been big on the style he wears to the ring to make sure that all the people watching him know that he is The Miz and he is richer and better well of than each and everyone of them. Miz continues down the ramp wiping his chin making his head turn to more hating fans to his left that his gives this silly yet full of arrogance look to the few hating fans standing there. He looks around the arena at all the signs calling him a loser and a fake... all of these people just jealous and haters. Miz just does his best to act as if they do not even affect him and walks up the steel stairs moving his title to his other shoulder and holding it closely to him before getting in the ring still smirking at the crowd who has still yet to even act like they will stop booing him. The Miz is loving each and every second of this attention that he is getting. In his brain he looks at all of this attention as him being the main guy on the roster that EVERYONE knows his name and hates him because he is better than them and that is a HUGE ego boost. The crowd not giving up even a second of slack on their part begins a loud and overbearing "The Miz sucks" chant which just pleases The Miz in all honesty as The Miz raises his microphone that he has made specially for him to drown out all of the boos so only his voice is heard around the arena and begins his promo... well better called speech to the ignorant.

The Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Really! Really? REALLY! You people are still as stupid as you were the first day that I came into this company still booing the people that were the best just because of your own jealousy! You think that booing me is going to make any of you feel better about your own selves? You are all still ugly... fat... and stupid! Each and every one of you are sad excuses of fans of this sport and you make me ashamed to even show my face to you ungrateful people ! Be ashamed of yourselves and finally wake up... smell the coffee and bow to my feet like I am your king! [The Miz takes a small pause from screaming at these idiots out in the audience to regain his composure.] Now that I have gotten all of you back for disrespecting me before even being able to talk I will actually tell each and everyone of you why I came out here in the first place! That reason just happens to be the voice of the voiceless himself... [There is a small pop from the crowd before The Miz quickly kills that attempt.] You really want to cheer for that guy but yet you boo somebody like me? ME?!? I am a true role model while that guy has tattoos... he has piercings... he is a disgrace to me and everyone in this company beside some people like Brodus Clay! You all need a reality check and realize that CM Punk is nothing but a loser and a wannabe just like each and every single one of you in the audience and that is why I am one hundred percent sure that when late tonight I have to defend my WWE Championship against him I will retain it easily and quickly! Ever since Vengeance all that I have heard is oh John Lauranits is the only reason that you are still champion or the classic You screwed Punk! Lets all face the facts people and that was I could have beat him then and I will beat him tonight! If anybody was screwed at the last pay-per-view it was me! John kept me from publicly destroying and embarrassing a man that deserved to have his ego crushed like a bug and made to look like what he really is... a hobo.. a man living on the streets alone and without friends! That is what CM Punk really should be and if it was not for the idiots like you making him believe he is actually somebody he would be! He should live in a trailer with his eighteen different relatives like the rest of you trailer park trash in the audience! I will not be made defend my title with a man that is exactly like his name says... A PUNK! I AM BETTER THAN HIM! [The boos rise louder and louder as The Miz's smirk has long been faded into a angry and huge scowl across his face as if he was not yelling before he does now.] Boo me all you want because I know I am the best to ever enter this ring and each and every one of you wish you were even close to being The Miz! The Rock... John Cena... CM Punk... even Chris Jericho all wish they could be me and know for a fact that I am the best.. yeah CM Punk... go ahead and believe what you want but when it all end everybody will know that it is not you but me who is the best in the world! There now go ahead and get your hate out so I can go on I will just sit back and laugh at all of your failed attempts to actually try to make me feel like you are even close to being better than me.

As if The Miz did not just tell these fans that they only make him laugh when they hate on him they take their chance to make their boos louder than ever before as The Miz just almost dies out laughing at these people obviously thinking that their brains resemble something like maybe a peanut... nah most likely the size of a gnat... yes that is the perfect word for the size of those peoples brains a almost invisible gnat. Yes, just like a gnat they are really getting annoying but The Miz has the brain size of a basketball in his head so he came very, very well prepared as out of his pocket he pulls out his iPhone and the crowd boos even louder when The Miz sticks the ear-buds in his ear trying to overpower the volume of his music to just a small success as The Miz logs onto his Twitter account and updates it to say...

@MikeTheMiz
Just like the fans to think they can effect me or what hurt my feelings? How sad and funny at the same time... sad that they are that stupid and yet hilarious at the same fact. Oh wait a minute I think they have calmed down so back to what I was saying.

The Miz pulls out the ear-buds and hang them on his shirt for easy access if he would happen to need them again. As The Miz puts his iPhone away back in his pocket he looks up at the crowd who is still booing but not as loud because they either gave up or just completely lost their voices. This as all turned into an almost comedy special for The Miz as he raises the custom made microphone back up and continues to make fun of the fans.. CM Punk.. and oh God who knows who else he is going to make fun of.. Miz has all the time in the world to ramble on.. well not really because the show must go on and that is why the fans are probably giving up... let him talk and let him go that is what will happen. The Miz just smirks that Mizzy smirk and continues on like he wants.

The Miz

This really makes me wonder what really goes on inside of your heads to boo me after I just said that it only makes me feel better about myself! Do you idiots think that I am lying or are you all just not bright enough to understand the words that i am saying? Is that one it! Alright then let me say this in the best way possible for you people to understand then you ready? Here its goes.. Boos... not beer you rednecks... make Miz... Cheers... do you understand that? YOUR BOOS MAKE ME CHEER INSIDE! Each and every-time that you boo me makes me feel better about myself because I know the truth behind why you boo me so quit trying unless it is your goal to make me laugh and if it is I have to say good job! Now if I can finish what I was saying without the rude and unnecessary interruptions of your boos... Like I was saying is CM Punk is nothing to me but another win on my record and I will prove that tonight but I was going onto the the power couple in this business and that is none other than John Cena and The Rock and all I can really say is... Really? REALLY! Why are you two back in this company? You two are past your due date for extermination and you both make me sick! The tow biggest egos in this business from what everybody calls you but do you know what I call you? I call you two the most generic couple in the world! You two argue like a married couple and at the end of it all you both are on a poster together saying how you two are going to team up and it is sickening! Neither one of you are this business anymore because that title belongs to me! I am the new face of professional wrestling and I do not care if you love me or hate me for it because the title is mine! I have beaten John Cena on multiple times and I am fed up with him so like he likes to say... Cena.. if you want some come get some but now to you Rocky... you were so busy with Cena last year at Wrestlemania you acted as if I was not there! Oh but not this time because now you WILL respect me like I deserve! You are just like these people and do not deserve to be in the same place as me! I am the finest of gold and your false gold.. you look the same but when i comes down to it you are just a fake and you will never cost the same amount as the real thing and that fits us to a tee! You may have the same look as me but I will always be better than you so Rock... JUST BRING IT! Enough about the haters and lets get to a man that made a good decision and left the side of you people and returned to a side with people that he belongs with... my manager... ALEX RILEY!

The crowd once again erupts in boos as a man that they grew to love has returned to kiss the ass of The Miz... Alex Riley walks out from the back in a grey suit and a smirk proudly on his face as he is showing that he is more than happy being back on Team Miz. The Miz stands in the ring clapping his hands in great respect and and wipes away a fake tear of happiness as Alex Riley enters the ring and shakes the hand of his mentor and best friend, The Miz. Riley just stands behind The Miz were he belongs as an arrogant grin now resides on The Miz's face when he raises the microphone once again to his face and moves his tongue along his bottom lip snickering just a little bit to the fans who do not ever learn a thing and continue with their booing but for once The Miz gives up on trying to teach them and just takes them straight to his ego.

The Miz

This man standing in the ring with me is the only man that since coming to this company made a good decision by not kissing all of your ungrateful asses and joining a group of people who actually appreciate him more than just a few weeks and throwing him to the side like a rag doll! John Lauranitis... Wade Barrett... Mark Henry... The people that are actually being smart and not kissing your asses! We are the people that make this business what it is today and we deserve all of your respect but you treat us like you are better than us.... Really? Really? REALLY! You are all jokes... John Cena.. Rock.. Punk.. Edge... Jericho... Teddy Long... Brock Lesnar... every single one of you that are listening to me I want you to listen closely to my voice and look closely at the championship belt that looks so great of my shoulder and listen as I tell you this... You are all living in the Era of Awesome and that will not be ending anytime soon and I will be surprised if it ever ends! There is not one single person on this company that even comes close to being me! I am ranked hundreds of ranks above everyone in this company and that is why I am the WWE Champion! CM Punk do the smart thing and tonight do not even show up and just let me win my title the easiest way of them all and that is by default because when it comes down to it you know that you do not even begin to stand a chance against me and do you know how I know this and why I am so confident in myself? Do you... of course you do... [The Miz smirks widely and stares right into the camera lens for only the second time doing this whole entire promo] BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ......

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 20645_o

.......AND I'M AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The Miz tosses the microphone to Alex Riley before smirking real wide to the loud boos from all of his hates that hate him out of pure jealousy. The Miz taunts to them for his on comedy because he knows for a fact that he will defeat CM Punk tonight and that the WWE Championship will NEVER leave his waist. The theme music fills the arena once again as The Miz begins to leave the ring still how do you say.. playing his own flute or tooting his own horn or whatever that saying is.

The Miz exits the ring with his manager once again by his side as the two laugh at those in the audience who wish they were just as good them. They exit the stage with one last taunt and The Miz as arrogantly as possible does a last bow to the fans before exiting the stage and a almost sigh of relief is heard from the crowd which are finally glad that The Miz is gone.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 am

OOC: First Miz promo in oh God.. months... FEEDBACK?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 am

FUCK I wish I wasnt so busy with other feds so I could reply to this right now.. it was pretty awesome though. Just wait for Punk's response tomorrow though Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
FUCK I wish I wasnt so busy with other feds so I could reply to this right now.. it was pretty awesome though. Just wait for Punk's response tomorrow though Razz

hahah I will be waiting man this feud has just been STARTED :p
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 am

Christian is walking around the arena, looking for partners for Friday Night.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, happy about finally filming that ZTLIS segment with Miz. He now works on cutting it all together, his Internet Championship right at his side.

MVP is in the gym, lifting weights.

Natalya arrives to the arena, smiling, and she walks around.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next