The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:22 am

Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is chillin' with Surge in Danny D's house. Danny D wasn't invited o'course.

"And then Kevin Evans said that he is the future best in the world!"

Laughter all round! Surge responds by saying that ....

"Dustin Shore is going over Hardcore Demon for the title. Let's hope for a clean finish."

More laughter!
"Kevin Evans said that I am generic! What a hypocrite!"

You wouldn't believe how much of a party these rowdy boys are having tonight!

They stop laughing.

"Alright, alright, I have a real killer."

Harry looks at Surge, amped.

"...Brock."

THEY BURST OUT LAUGHING~!!
Harry stops laughing and looks slightly confused.

"Wait ... Is Brock the black one, the Arabic one, the Jewish one or the American one? I've seriously lost track.", says Harry whilst patting Danny D's cat.
Danny comes out from behidn the couch.

Danny: quit petting my pussy.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is chillin' with Surge in Danny D's house. Danny D wasn't invited o'course.

"Dustin Shore is going over Hardcore Demon for the title. Let's hope for a clean finish."

More laughter!

They stop laughing.

"...Brock."

"Wait ... Is Brock the black one, the Arabic one, the Jewish one or the American one? I've seriously lost track.", says Harry whilst patting Danny D's cat.

Harry Jones looks at Surge with a sour facial expression, before facepalming.

Harry Jones: "Seriously ... You have to leave, now. You're more of a buzz-kill than Buzz Killington!"

As Harry states this rather cryptically, Surge flicks the channel on Danny's TV to Family Guy on CBS! At this exact moment in time, the character of Buzz Killington is doing a transitional segment on the show. Harry and Surge both laugh together, before Danny D cuts them off.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

More laughter!

They stop laughing.

"...Brock."

Harry Jones: "Seriously ... You have to leave, now. You're more of a buzz-kill than Buzz Killington!"

As Harry states this rather cryptically, Surge flicks the channel on Danny's TV to Family Guy on CBS! At this exact moment in time, the character of Buzz Killington is doing a transitional segment on the show. Harry and Surge both laugh together, before Danny D cuts them off.
Danny: who watches cbs?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:51 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

More laughter!

They stop laughing.

"...Brock."

Danny: who watches cbs?
Harry Jones: "Really? I gave you so much to work with, and that was the best you could congure in that pea-sized brain of yours? No wonder everybody hates you. Isn't that right, Surge?"

Surge: "Yeah."

Harry Jones: "Surge says yeah! Now, you best be leaving."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 am

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 SmithBanner

Devin Smith

(Devin Smith is seen lacing up his boots and preparing for his grudge match against Ramon Rocque at Fight or Die and turns and stands in front of the camera in his locker room.)

Listen to me Ramon Rocque! I am the one and only party-starter! I am the Assassin to Hollywood wannabes! I am not some cocky flash in the pan who talks too much shit. I beat you last Wednesday on Revolution and I will do it again at Fight or Die! I'm Devin Smith and you are nothing but another so-called monster who can't wrestle and needs phenomenal wrestlers like myself to carry you throughout every match and put you over so you can have a big career in CWW while guys like me end up being thrown to the side until another guy needs to be put over.I am not going to go down like CWW management wants,I will out-fight you,out-wrestle you,and most importantly out-smart you! I know something Ramon Rocque knows that no one else does! The most humiliating thing that even I couldn't make you do,You did it on your own. Roll the clip!"

(The following clip appears on the Tron and on Television screens.)

(The screen shows Devin Smith again smiling.)

"I know what you are all thinking! Ramon Rocque likes balls? Ramon Rocque has emotions? Ramon Rocque has gone soft!? no he didn't go soft,he has always been that way! He's no monster,he is nothing but a little faggot bitch! Thanks to my good friend Adam Sandler for sending me that clip. After you saw that now who do you think is gonna win at Fight or Die? Yeah you might wanna change your bets ladies and gentleman!"

(Devin Smith pushes the camera and the screen fades to dark.)

OT-Feedback?

Last edited by The "Prophet" Dean on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:36 am

*Josh Polson heads backstage after Accelaration to head just up the road because they were already in Philly, along the way he sees many a "Best in the World" T-Shirt*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:49 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
*Josh Polson heads backstage after Accelaration to head just up the road because they were already in Philly, along the way he sees many a "Best in the World" T-Shirt*

Eric Lindgren approaches him.

EL: Hey, good win tonight, Josh, and good luck against Lionel Deathshot. He's one tough SOB.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 am

[Hunter J kicks open Black's door]

"BLACK!!! Get your ass out here"

[Hunter searches around Black's room]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 am

John TPA wrote:
[Hunter J kicks open Black's door]

"BLACK!!! Get your ass out here"

[Hunter searches around Black's room]

Hunter searches, but Black is nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones is standing backstage waiting til Rob Black shows up, so that he can talk about some important business with him}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
{Mark "Razor" Jones is standing backstage waiting til Rob Black shows up, so that he can talk about some important business with him}

Rob Black hurriedly turns the corner, trying to escape the arena before Hunter J can find him.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Rob Black hurriedly turns the corner, trying to escape the arena before Hunter J can find him.

{Mark "Razor" Jones steps in front of him and stops him in his track, shaking his head whilst doing so}

Mark "Razor" Jones

The number one rule as a General Manager is that you never pick a fight with any of your superstars because things will get nasty real quickly, but I guess you'll have to learn from your mistake unless you give me another shot at The Acceleration Championship because if I remember correctly my rematch didn't go down too well last time and should have resulted in me getting another one... So does the Acceleration after Fight or Die sound good to you?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones steps in front of him and stops him in his track, shaking his head whilst doing so}

Mark "Razor" Jones

The number one rule as a General Manager is that you never pick a fight with any of your superstars because things will get nasty real quickly, but I guess you'll have to learn from your mistake unless you give me another shot at The Acceleration Championship because if I remember correctly my rematch didn't go down too well last time and should have resulted in me getting another one... So does the Acceleration after Fight or Die sound good to you?

Rob: If you'll get out of my way, then sure, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 am

Mark "Razor" Jones

{Mark moves to the side, but not before whispering something in Rob's ear "Don't worry, I'll deal with Hunter for you". Jones then walks off towards where Black came from leaving him all alone in the corridor.}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 am

Mark "Razor" Jones

{Mark moves to the side, but not before whispering something in Rob's ear "Don't worry, I'll deal with Hunter for you". Jones then walks off towards where Black came from leaving him all alone in the corridor.}

Rob smiles, before escaping to the car park and driving away from the arena to prepare for his match at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am

The "Prophet" Dean wrote:

Devin Smith

(Devin Smith is seen lacing up his boots and preparing for his grudge match against Ramon Rocque at Fight or Die and turns and stands in front of the camera in his locker room.)

Listen to me Ramon Rocque! I am the one and only party-starter! I am the Assassin to Hollywood wannabes! I am not some cocky flash in the pan who talks too much shit. I beat you last Wednesday on Revolution and I will do it again at Fight or Die! I'm Devin Smith and you are nothing but another so-called monster who can't wrestle and needs phenomenal wrestlers like myself to carry you throughout every match and put you over so you can have a big career in CWW while guys like me end up being thrown to the side until another guy needs to be put over.I am not going to go down like CWW management wants,I will out-fight you,out-wrestle you,and most importantly out-smart you! I know something Ramon Rocque knows that no one else does! The most humiliating thing that even I couldn't make you do,You did it on your own. Roll the clip!"

"I know what you are all thinking! Ramon Rocque likes balls? Ramon Rocque has emotions? Ramon Rocque has gone soft!? no he didn't go soft,he has always been that way! He's no monster,he is nothing but a little faggot bitch! Thanks to my good friend Adam Sandler for sending me that clip. After you saw that now who do you think is gonna win at Fight or Die? Yeah you might wanna change your bets ladies and gentleman!"

OT-Feedback?
Feedback please?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 am

Devin Smith

OT-Feedback?
Feedback please?

It's OK, but you mix up kayfabe and reality in your promo. You say Ramon needs people to put him over, indicating that wrestling isn't real, but then say you'll out-fight him, which indicates it is. Might need to watch that.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 am

Devin Smith

OT-Feedback?
Feedback please?

It's OK, but you mix up kayfabe and reality in your promo. You say Ramon needs people to put him over, indicating that wrestling isn't real, but then say you'll out-fight him, which indicates it is. Might need to watch that.

You also forgot to add that the Video part was fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am

Devin Smith

OT-Feedback?
Feedback please?

Okay.I willmake sure it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:20 am

A+ for creativity.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 am

Don't forget spaces after full stops, add a little more context too a guess
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 am

Hazza wrote:
A+ for creativity.
Yay! I pass!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:38 am

Jericho wrote:
Don't forget spaces after full stops, add a little more context too a guess
OT-Thank you for the tips.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:38 pm

(Devin Smith is sitting on a crate watching that funny clip of Ramon Rocque singing and crying in the car.)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

(Devin Smith is sitting on a crate watching that funny clip of Ramon Rocque singing and crying in the car.)

Cayne-ine walks by and spits on Dean. Then throws a brick at the TV

"Happy Easter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next