The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 am

John TPA wrote:
Danny D V Harry Jones

High Security Prison Match

Global Five Way Title Match

Sammy Steel (C) V Tiger Boy V Hunter J V Thorn V Zeke Zhan

Ramon V Devin

Revolution Heavyweight Championship with special Ref Kevin Evans

Tim Taylor V Angel Rodriguez (C)

OT: Just wanna point out that Harry Jones was supposed to be fired in last week's match against Evans when Angel and Danny screwed him, so Harry vs Danny won't happen yet.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is training in the areana's gym as he prepares for his World Title match~
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

Hazza wrote:

Matt Xtreme makes his perfect entrance. Because he is the perfect wrestler. And the perfect human being ... Well, not really. He is actually an android sent from the future, but ssshhh ~ !!!

"Why? Why do you all boo me? Why do you hate me? I don't hate you..."

There is an eery silence, which lasts a few seconds until one guy in the audience stands up on his seat and shouts out at the top of his lungs, "HE'S FUCKING LYING!". Matt simply brushes this comment off and moves fowards.

"Why do you hate me? Was it something I said, or something I did? I don't hate you ... Unless you are Mexican, African, Black, White, Arabic, Antarctican - what else is there? Oh yeah, Jews ... Damn those Jews; burn them all!"

Matt chuckles.

"Don't you ever wish that you could go back in time and prevent something from happening? For Matt Xtreme, the feeling is there. Still don't understand what I mean? Well, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler, would you? Of course I wouldn't, because he was super-badass, but you all would, right? Well put it this way; Hitler for you is Sammy Steel for me ... And I am a Jew. Not really, but Jews suck; but you get the point. Sammy "Hitler" Steel has tried to exterminate me; he has tried to make me extinct - but what he doesn't realize is that you cannot kill perfection!"

Matt ascends to the middle rope and sits down on the top turn buckle.

"I am like a Superman version of Anne Frank ... The only difference being, I have super powers and I won't be suffocated in the shower. Y'see, I am the perfect all rounder and I deserve another shot at the Global Championship! Now, that is enough Jew references for the night, because Jews fucking suck. How about we talk about ... Black people? Black people. Look at you, in the front row!"

A black fella sitting in the front row stands up abruptly, surpised that Xtreme has called him out.

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR PENIS IS GENETICALLY LARGER THAN MINE, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME GOD DAMN-IT!"

Xtreme snot-rockets the black man in the front row of the audience, before making his way to the centre of the ring.

"Y'see, I hate every single coloured person; making me the least rascist man alive! Therefore, President Barrack Obama has agreed to give me a Noble Prize! However, Obama couldn't make the award ceremony tonight, so that can happen some other time. It isn't like this is my first noble prize award; I've also got a noble prize for my invention of photoelectronicamismphobiacentriclogistica ... But you've probably never heard of it."

Matt chuckles to himself again, but all smiles turn to frowns when Sammy Steel cuts him off.

OT: It's not like I'm a faggot or anything, I just don't take being straight this seriously. If I wanted to act seriously gay on here, then my standard would be waaay higher. Actually, I might do a serious shit tonight..

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 SAMMY

{Sammy “Justice” Steel appears on the stage with a Mic in his right hand and the newly regained Global Championship positioned on his left shoulder}

Sammy Steel

I wouldn’t have thought of you to be someone filled with such hatred for other races, but why should I be so surprised when you’ve been living a lie with this new persona being hidden until now. The true colours of Matt Extreme have just been shown and to tell you the truth, I am disappointed with the crap that is spewing from your mouth, telling these people that I’m some evil tyrant by comparing me to Hitler. You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into by discriminating these fans... I mean, I couldn’t give a care in the world if you personally attack me with your ridiculous examples, but when you start insulting the people that pay money to see us then you are getting way out of line and once you cross the boundary with me being there to witness it, there is only two options that you can choose from, either you go back on what you said or I take on board your threats and pound your face in, but look it’s up to you Matt because I’m enough of a respectful person to leave you with the decision that picks your outcome, so you ponder that thought over the course of me telling you my intentions for this belt that I hold on my shoulder.

You see Matthew, on this occasion we will not see a repeat of last when I dropped this title to you a few months back, You’ll get your rematch, but the ending will be just like when I regained this gold on Revolution me walking out as the victor and that’s not being cocky or even being confident, it’s your Global Champion stating that he will not suffer the same as disappointment as before, it was like a kick to the nuts losing the belt that is now back in my grasp to someone with a certain disregard for the honour and dignity behind this championship. It signifies a combination of various titles that had so much prestige, but you’re a lot like Cody Daniels and didn’t hold gold like this in the same regard that I do... This reveals the difference between you and me; I care enough to proudly behold any championship that I come across while you throw it off to the side like it’s a piece of garbage, so do you really deserve a chance to win this back, No I don’t think so, but as the conditions go every losing champion gets a rematch and that is what you’ll get, but I’m telling you right now, don’t think for one second that you are going to be a Two Time Global Champion like me because once I am through with you, Challengers will come and go by following in your footsteps with a loss until I finally reach the point where someone other than yourself will defeat me for this gold, but I don’t intend on letting that happen for a while now and I know that I’ve repeated that from when I said it the first time around as the Global Champion, but this time I plan on making a reign out of this quite like my International Championship late last year and earlier this year... A reasonable long one and as for my opponents Tiger Boy, Hunter J, Thorn and Zeke Zahn at Fight or Die, you better bring all you’ve got because one of you is going to fall to “The Man Of Steel”, so be careful that you aren’t the person that I am referring to you.

Now Matt by now you would’ve hopefully come to an answer on my question after some deep deliberation, so what will it be...? Will the man that we all know by the last name Extreme choose to swallow his pride and repent for the lies he has told or will he choose to keep being a pig-headed and bigoted fool and get served up a cold hard slice of Justice by yours truly. The world has corrupted your mind and soul Matthew, so either see the light or face your consequences head on bitch!

{Steel places his Championship and Mic on each side of him and folds his arms waiting to use one of the objects based on Extreme’s response}
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 pm

This is what I have planned for today and tomorrow:

1. A promo from Omega in front of his hometown crowd of Philladelphia!

2. A Silver Shadow thing. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, so that'll come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 pm

As Omega’s theme plays throughout the arena, the fans go surprisingly wild for the hometown hero. Omega walks out, smirking, holding a microphone in his hand. He carries a poster, but its rolled up with a rubber band, so no one can see it, and only he knows whats on it. He walks down the ramp, puts the poster in the ring, jumps onto the apron, and steps in the ring. He puts the poster in the corner and turns around, facing the crowd.

“Mr. 100%” | Omega

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you should all know me. I am “Mr. 100%” Omega! I am coming to this live audience from PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA! This is the town that I was born in. This is the town that I was raised in. This is the town where I got my start in professional wrestling. The town where I won my first match, the town where I won my championship, the only town where I can actually respect the fans. I probably know half of you in the audience today in some way. But the closest people to me, are right there in the front row! MY mother, my father, my 2 brothers, and my best friend! I know they all wish the best of my career, and though we don’t really get to hang out much, me and my buddy there are gonna rock Philadelphia tonight! Ohhhh how the fans of Philadelphia, they’re so passionate! The Phillies, who I’m disappointed in after that dreadful post-season, the Eagles, who are getting better this year, but can’t really be called a dream team anymore, and the Flyers! Those 3 teams are football, baseball and hockey. But, when it comes down to passion for professional wrestling, they need look no further than me! And while professional wrestling may not be as popular as it used to be, I can guarantee, that almost every Philadelphian knows my name! That applause, those cheers, everything that a guy like Alex Nova thrives on, Philadelphia is the only place where I can get that. And really, that’s all I need it from. These fans in Philly, are the BEST fans in the WORLD! Everywhere else, eh, not so good.”

The fans cheer Omega, and he starts pacing around the ring.

“I assure these fans here in Philly that in just 2 days, I will not only retain my title, not only retain my title in a 2 out of 3 falls match, but I will CRUSH Alex Nova, his streak, and everything he holds close to him. There is no way that a kid like Nova will be able to beat me! This is a Cage Championship match! There will only be 2 falls needed. Number 1: Omega pins Alex Nova. Number 2: Omega once again pins Alex Nova. A kid like Nova won’t be able to beat me. This pure muscle here, Nova won’t beat. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten the CWW Championship, but in the end, as I’ve said before. This is good enough… for now. When I decide that I want a CWW Title Shot, I WILL get that shot! But, until then, CWW Cage Title.”

Omega’s theme blares again as he drops his mic, and stares into the crowd. He then orders the music to be cut.

“I almost forgot! That poster!”

He walks over, unwraps the poster and holds it up for all the fans to see. The sign reads “I’m Coming Home, as CHAMPION!” Omega’s theme blares again as he rolls out of the ring and hops the barricade. Him and his family walk out of the arena, through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Fight_10

Here is the official updated card for Fight or Die this Saturday in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

CWW Championship
Hardcore Demon (c) vs Dustin Shore

Revolution Heavyweight Championship
Angel Rodriguez (c) vs Tim "TapOut" Taylor
{Kevin Evans is the Special Guest Referee}

Tag Team Grudge Match
Criss Menace & Brock vs Mark "Razor" Jones & Brett Carter

CWW Cage Championship Title vs Streak 2/3 Falls Match
Omega (c) vs Alex Nova

Grudge Match
Ramon Rocque vs Devin Smith

CWW Cruiserweight Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Silver Shadow (c) vs Jayden Robertson vs Diego Garza vs Matt Xtreme

Grudge Match
Hardcore Pulveriser vs Michael Chains

CWW Global Championship Fatal 5 Way Match
Sammy Steel (c) vs Shane Johnson vs Tiger Boy vs Zeke Zahn vs Thorn

Parking Lot Brawl
Josh Polson vs Lionel Deathshot

Last edited by Mitch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 pm

*Dustin Shore is determined, now more than ever, to make Hardcore Demon rest in peace at Fight or Die.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Mitch replace Hunter with Matt Xtreme.

Matt Xtreme on double duty now.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

[Hunter J is seen sitting in the ring with the Acc title around his waist]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

~The music of Tim "TapOut" Taylor plays throughout the CWW areana. The fans boo as he makes his usual enterance and heads into the ring. He is standing in the middle of the ring with a huge smirk on his face~

Tim: Looks like CWW has finally become a high rolling company! This happened when I was put in the Revolution Main Event at the Pay-Per-View to challenge for the World Heavyweight championship! Now, the management wasn't the mastermind behind this oh no. Those monkey's aren't capable of thinking that highly, though even a mentally challenged Third Grader is able to see the greatness that is Tim "TapOut" Taylor! Yet, they didn't make the match at the upcomming pay-per-view. That was The Champ himself, Angel! Can you all believe it! The leader of the Mexicano Boy Toys actually challenged ME to a World Title match! HA! And I thought the management was dimwhitted! I doubt this man has common sense seeing I went easy on him in that non-title match and ended up being a double count out. You see ladies and gentlemen, I could've destroyed him in that match and showed my true talent...... but what fun would that be? Where is the entertainment in me brutally demolishing the pathetic excuse of a World Champion? I decided to put my body on the line and dive out taking the both of us out! I knew it drag it out into this upcomming match, where you all have to pay to see me become Champion at my very first CWW PPV!

~The fans boo the over confident star that is Tim "TapOut" Taylor. He just stands there and smirks. He lets them continue to boo him, as he goes to lay on the top turnbuckle~

Tim: You guys done yet? I mean i have so much more to talk about. Like how I am the fastest rising superstar here in CWW today! Probably in the history of this company? I know I am the topic that everyone is talking about. The undefeated star on Revolution, the new guy in CWW, the Number 1 Contender to the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship! I make everyone else look green.... including the parasitical Champion Angel! It is clearly obvious that I will become World Champion at "Fight or Die" in Philidelphia, PA! You know, I was raised in Knoxville Tennessee, BUT at a point in my life I lived in a small town in Maryland. I would go to Phili all the time! It's like a second or third home to me. I've wrestled all around Phili and all over PA. So technically I have a home field advantage! Not like I needed it though, we could go to Mexico where that dirtbag of a champion is from and I would still dominate his ass..... No homo by the way. He's the one who is used to having is little boy toys lay all over him. So why give him the pleasure of me pinning him? Why would I belittle myself to pinning this man to win my first CWW title? I mean my name isn't Tim "Pinning" Taylor! It's Tim "TapOut" Taylor!

~The fans are silent as they don't know how to really react to Tim at this moment. He waits a few moments to speak again~

Tim: So in my first CWW PPV, my first World Title match here in CWW, I will make Angel tap the fuck out! I will trap him in my god damned ankle lock and SHATTER that pathetic little foot of his! Not only that, but I will also destroy every little part of his body! I will knock his head of with a decapitating Pump Kick, and will rip him apart with my bare hands! Angel, your time has come! You see, you made the biggest mistake of your life when you asked me to face you at this Pay-Per-View, and putting your title on the line. You just gaurunteed that your title reign, and career will come to a scratching halt! At Fight or Die.... I will give you not only the match of your life, but the beat down of your life! I am like no other man you've faced. Kevin Evans will be in your face when you tap on the mat and will have the honor to say to everyone that you lost your title to the Simply PERFECT wrestler in the World..... Tim "TapOut" Taylor!!!

~Tim signals for the belt around his waist as the fans boo him. He is about to walk out of the ring but as he is in the middle of the ropes ____________'s music hits and walks down to the ramp~

TBC by Angel of Kevin Evans
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Wait scrap that...

Shane Johnson can take Hunter J's spot.

(Thanks Sam)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 am

(Devin Smith is seen on the phone on his way to cut a promo about his Pay-Per-View singles debut.)

("The Prophet" Matthew Roberts is in the practice ring using his MMA style on jobbers.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:02 am

Devin Smith

(Devin Smith walks out to a sea of booing fans as he walks out arrogantly since he knows he will have his Pay Per View debut this saturday at Fight or Die. He slowly walks his way down the ramp soaking in his fame and hatred from the fans as he knows hes doing everything right and grabs a mic.)

"Good evening my wonderful fans! This is a big week in the career of the future mega-star Devin Smith! And you know why this is a big week.You all know I can tell by the looks on your faces that you know this is huge! I will be making my PayPerView debut against Ramon Rocque! You will be witnessing history as you sit in your used LazyBoy with a bag a potato chips with your arm around your imaginary girlfriend in your rat infested apartment.I will defeat Ramon Rocque at Fight or Die easily and that is simply for the fact that I am a submission specialist, an icon,a future mega-star and a future World Champion! At Fight or Die I will make you tap-out from my West Coast Cross-face!"

(Devin Smith starts exiting the ring but stops in his tracks and goes back to the ring.)

"You know what? I'm not done talking. There is more I need to address,there are alot of idiots claiming to be the best in the world or the future best in the world.I'm not going to say that I'm the best in the world but I have a proposition for management. How 'bout a battle of the best in the world? All of the ones who claim to be the best in the world in a Battle Royal and the winner faces yours truly to see who the best in the Universe is! Well thats my proposition for you corporate dumbasses.Devin Smith has spoken!"

OT-Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 am

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban7-17

{The scene opens up to “The Feared” Ramon Rocque standing in his locker room as he stares into the camera with an aggressive expression on his face}

Devin Smith I am a man of few words, so listen closely! , You have no fucking idea what I’ve got in store for you at Fight or Die because this Saturday night, I’m going to break your freaking neck just like that. You’re gonna be on the end of the biggest beat down of your life and I will be loving every single second of it, Poking me in the eyes is nothing compared to the brutality that you’ll feel very soon. Once I am though with you, you’ll regret ever messing with someone like me... I was thinking that you’d be smart enough to keep away from a person of my stature, but you were dumber than I thought, so don’t stop running your mouth and repeatedly tell yourself that you’ll defeat me because you’re only fooling yourself. Your destruction is getting closer and closer as I am coming Devin and there will be nowhere for you to hide from me, It’s time for you to meet your maker Mr. Smith!

{Ramon grabs the cameraman and throws him across the room before he picks up the dropped and now cracked camera and stares into it with fiery eyes until the shot goes pitch black}
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:28 am

Devin Smith
(Devin Smith is sitting in the locker room watching the mini-promo from Ramon Rocque lauging.)

"Wow that was so original!"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 am

*Josh Polson arrives to the arena and heads into the gym, training for Fight or Die*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:24 am

("The Prophet" Matthew Roberts is in his locker room.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:33 am

The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, preparing Angel Rodriguez for his title match at Foght or Die.

Eric Lindgren is in his locker room, waiting for Acceleration.

Rob Black is about to publish a card for Acceleration.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 am

John TPA wrote:
Mitch replace Hunter with Matt Xtreme.

Matt Xtreme on double duty now.
Booking rule number one; book the guy who doesn't just walk around doing nothing: You passed!

Oh wait, you changed you mind to Shane Johnson ... Tits.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 am

CWW Acceleration Results (4/11/2011):

Promo: Rob Black starts the show by informing everybody there will be no Acceleration title match tonight, but he invites Hunter J to the ring later

M1: Zoey defeats Heather at 4:16 after the Hoe Job

M2: Angel Rodriguez defeats Mack Robinson at 8:20 after the El Nino Planter

Promo: Angel calls out Tim Taylor, who makes an appearance, but is jumped by Peste and Guerra. However, Kevin Evans makes the save as Angel looks on from the ring. Rob Black then comes out and makes tonight’s main event Peste and Guerra against Tim Taylor and Kevin Evans

M3: Josh Polson defeats John Watson at 7: 12 after the Side Effect

M4: Kevin Evans and Tim Taylor defeat Peste and Guerra by submission at 20:56 following an Ankle Lock on Guerra by Taylor

Promo: Rob Black invites Hunter J to ringside and tells him that he’ll defend the Acceleration title at Fight or Die, before asking his opponent to come to ringside. Nobody comes out, so Black asks again, before kicking Hunter J in the groin and flooring Hunter with the title. Black gives himself the title shot at Fight or Die to end the show

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:57 am

Harry Jones is chillin' with Surge in Danny D's house. Danny D wasn't invited o'course.

"And then Kevin Evans said that he is the future best in the world!"

Laughter all round! Surge responds by saying that ....
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is chillin' with Surge in Danny D's house. Danny D wasn't invited o'course.

"Dustin Shore is going over Hardcore Demon for the title. Let's hope for a clean finish."

More laughter!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Dustin Shore is going over Hardcore Demon for the title. Let's hope for a clean finish."

More laughter!
"Kevin Evans said that I am generic! What a hypocrite!"

You wouldn't believe how much of a party these rowdy boys are having tonight!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

More laughter!

They stop laughing.

"Alright, alright, I have a real killer."

Harry looks at Surge, amped.

"...Brock."

THEY BURST OUT LAUGHING~!!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

More laughter!

They stop laughing.

"Alright, alright, I have a real killer."

Harry looks at Surge, amped.

"...Brock."

THEY BURST OUT LAUGHING~!!
Harry stops laughing and looks slightly confused.

"Wait ... Is Brock the black one, the Arabic one, the Jewish one or the American one? I've seriously lost track.", says Harry whilst patting Danny D's cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next