The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Alright. Is there anyway you could send me one either tonight or tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 pm

I can send you one by tonight?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I will type one up right now.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

^ Okay sweet! So John & Karl awesome.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

No worries bro.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:31 pm

No problem, been meaning to write up a Kennedy promo anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Kane: *walking around*

Kelly Kelly: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 pm

OFF Promo tomorrow, get ready for a chain RP promo Granger Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:48 am

OOC - Sorry I haven't gotten the promo to you yet Justin something came up and I am heading to bed just now. I will make sure to finish it when I get up tomorrow and send it to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 am

OT: Jarrett, I'm gonna have Raven call out Taker in this promo...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 am

Raven would emerge from the backstage area to a mixed reaction, and the events that followed would be incredibly different to the usual 'dynamic' WWE entrance that would usually be put in place for the common sports-entertainer. Raven's entrance did not consist of any special lighting or pyrotechnics, and the ring announcer didn't give him a special nickname. Everything about Raven is 100% real, which is why when he signed the 6 month contract to return to the WWE, he had made one perk completely relevant; cut the the bullshit! Oh, and he also asked for freedom of speech, which became obvious when the music cut out, and Raven was left standing in the centre of the ring!

quoth the RAVEN

"Undertaker ... I know everything that there is to know about you. I know why you play your little games! I know why you dress up in your little outfit every show and continue your foolish charade; the need. The driving force inside you demands you continue, rules that you must come out here each week and make an idiot out of yourself, because if you didn't, then what? Nothing! You would be nothing but a broken down, pathetic old man watching your legacy slowly dwindle away with what little remains of your life, watching newer faces usurp the throne which once belonged to you. The world is cruel; it all starts with an array of false hope. As a youth we experence the mediocre emotion of joy, but as we grow older we find out tthat the only real absolute joy which one can hope to experience comes in death, knowing that we will no longer have to suffer the pain of existence."

"The legacy which you continue to craft for yourself, will be forgotten in mere moments, and you will be reduced to nothing more than sand and dust. Your time is nearing an end Undertaker, and in all honesty, in your prime you achieved all of your dreams, but that time has long since passed; and now, you are nothing but an old, broken down chair, darling. You are there; but the new furniture is a whole lot better than you ... And you know it!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, open your minds for a brief second in time and let’s embark on an enduring journey down memory lane. At the peak of Taker’s career, he was widely renowned for his fear-inducing tactics, and he so desperately clings onto each miniscule remnant of his glory days, wishing that he still possessed the ability to manipulate the emotions of others, a craft which I have so delicately perfected. You’re far beyond your years, Taker; you have passed your prime with no grace whatsoever and are now a sad, lonely creature who wallows in his own self pity, and takes great pride in doing so. It is time for you to embrace your true nature and accept that you are a shell of the man you once aspired to be. Who is the real Undertaker? Let his true colors shine and expose him for the liar he is, so that he may be free of all the constraints which prevent him from evolution. Release yourself from the chains which bind you. I have, and as you can clearly tell, am more potent than I have ever been. I am a hardcore demon, whose peak of perfection begins today, and shall continue forevermore! Undertaker, I want you to come pay me a visit in this ring among the masses of commnoners known as the WWE fans. You will come out here and you will be embarrassed, Taker, for the philosophical, spiritual and physical embarrassment which you have become; in fact I guarantee it, Quoth the Raven ... NEVERMORE!"

OT: Could've been longer, but meh, I can build when Jarrett responds
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

Olright Casey, oh and Hazza.. Paul london and Brian Kendrick team.. you up?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Hellz yeah Cool Promo tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 am

Hazza wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Hellz yeah Cool Promo tomorrow?

Hellz yeah!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:16 pm

So I'm gonna ask for the 2nd time...when is the first PPV going to take place?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

RED wrote:

Look at your signature then add a week
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Good.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:28 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Good.

did you see my small vinny mac thing?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Good.

did you see my small vinny mac thing?

Yes
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Chris Jericho and the rest of the humans I use arrive
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Since I won't be here at all friday night Smackdown will be posted first thing Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Or if you get it done beforehand you could send it to Granger to post?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Dolph Ziggler walks around with a cocky smirk on his face before _______ walks into him nudging his shoulder

Taylor Wilde walking around looking for that ugly Kelly Kelly
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

~ The Big Show ~
>> The Big Show walks through the arena doors, in his: WMD T-Shirt, a pair of jeans, and some awesome nikeys. Big Show strolls through the hallway, holding a contract of something in his hand. <<

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

~ Sheamus~
>> Sheamus is sitting in the cafeteria, ordering some snacks. He gets an apple, a peice of banana bread, pasta salad and a bottle of water. Sheamus brings it over to the table in the far corner, so he can see who walks in. <<

~ Sin Cara (Negro) ~
>> Sin Cara (Negro) has been seen walking into the arena, heading for the Smackdown General Managers office, for a private conversation. <<
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 pm

SP wrote:
~ The Big Show ~
>> The Big Show walks through the arena doors, in his: WMD T-Shirt, a pair of jeans, and some awesome nikeys. Big Show strolls through the hallway, holding a contract of something in his hand. <<

~ Sheamus~
>> Sheamus is sitting in the cafeteria, ordering some snacks. He gets an apple, a peice of banana bread, pasta salad and a bottle of water. Sheamus brings it over to the table in the far corner, so he can see who walks in. <<

~ Sin Cara (Negro) ~
>> Sin Cara (Negro) has been seen walking into the arena, heading for the Smackdown General Managers office, for a private conversation. <<

Edge spots The Bigshow as he walks up to him smirking.

The Rated R Superstar Edge
''I see you were the one who screwed Triple H...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next