The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PWNW2_0tE

Kane: *makes his way to the ring to cut a promo*

Kane: "Dolph Ziegler...on schedule to become my first victim in this World Championship tournament. I will take great pleasure in making sure you do not walk out of this arena on your own feet. I will physically and mentally destroy the will of all of my opponents that cross my path..." "I am here for one reason, and that is to strike fear into others, people should be afraid of me! All of you should be afraid of me!" *points to the crowd* "Everyone in the world should fear...The Devil's...Favorite...Demon!" *unleashes an evil laughter and drops the microphone, followed by the pyro*

Kane: *backward flips out of the ring and heads to the back receiving a huge amount of cheers and some boo's.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 am

An Update on the current Raw match card for this Monday.

There will be a six man battle royal to determine the new WWE Champion, however the particiapants will be declared after competing in qualifying matches.

1) Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy, 2) CM Punk vs Wade Barrett, 3) Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels, 4) Triple H vs Edge, 5) The Miz vs Zack Ryder & 6) David Otunga vs Raven.

The U.S. Championship will be AWARDED to someone by GM Teddy Long this Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 am

Triple H is sitting in his locker room when he hears about his match against Edge on RAW. A sly grin spreads across his face as he thinks about the damage he will cause in order to make a statement Monday night.

Mr Kennedy is sitting backstage, wondering when Smackdown will "air".
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 am

R-truth and Cody Rhodes are waiting for the SD results.

Mark Henry is walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:24 am

James Storm: "How ya'll doing out here tonight? How about a little noise for Cowboy, James Storm!"

The crowd respond with a flurry of cheering.

James Storm: "Ya know, I'm not a bad guy! I've gone done a lot of bad things. AMW. *pop* I remember I smashed a bottle o' beer over my partners face and left him layin' in a pool of his own blood. People said they were shocked. I said I didn't care who was shocked. People want the story? People want James Storm to take a lil trip to memory lane for 'em?"

The crowd cheer once more.

James Storm: "SIX time NWA-TNA World Tag Team Champions. NUMEROUS occasions tag team of the year. We was on top of the world! America's Most Wanted, two guys, a tag team, James Storm and Chris Harris!"

The crowd cut James Storm off at the mention of Chris Harris with the following chant - "KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER! KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER!" - a smirk escapes the face of James Storm.

James Storm: "Bra- I mean Chris Harris, always thinks for hisself. I'm a champion, I'm a survivor. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Everything was given to him! I had to work for everything. I mean if anything, I worked my damn ass off harder than Chris Harris! And what happend to Harris? He waltzed off to fairy land down here in the WWE. I stayed where I was and what happened? I got thrown into another damn tag team! Now don't get me wrong, Bobby Roode, Bobby Roode is my buddy! Beer Money was a great team! But the same thing happened! We won four TNA World Tag Team Championships, and then, and then, Bobby Roode gets the World Heavyweight Championship. Fair play to Bobby Roode, it didn't bother me none. But I have to say, James Storm is his own man. I wanna be top o' the pile, and that's why I've come here to World Rasslin' Entertainment!"

The crowd pop as Storm takes a swig from his beer bottle.

James Storm: "So I want both the GM's to mosey on down to this here ring, and put out an offer for me to join their brand! Now let's get one thing straight, I don't wanna be your friend, I don't wanna be your buddy! I wanna be your champion! And if I can't get offered this, well then SORRY about your DAMN LUCK!"

Storm paces around the ring awaiting his response as the crowd cheer loudly.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:47 am

I will make my third superstar Rene Dupree. Don't care the show really
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry for the wait guys the results will be up very soon.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Wwe-smackdown-logo
Live - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

~SMACKDOWN QUICK RESULTS~
Match 1.
Intercontinental Championship Match
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 WWE_IC
R-Truth vs. Mr. Kennedy
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 R-TruthWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Mr_Kennedy

Winner: R-Truth via pinfall. (NEW CHAMPION)

This match was a very even match but in the end R-Truth came on top after low blowing Kennedy when the referee wasn't looking following his finisher the Consequence to pick up the victory.

----

Match 2.
World Heavyweight Championship Tourney
Christian vs. Daniel Bryan
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Christian_CageWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Daniel_Bryan-1

Winner: Christian via pinfall

Christian was pretty much dominating the whole entire match but near the ending after escaping Danielson's finisher The Lebell lock Christian hit the Killswitch to pick up the victory.

----

Match 3.
Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Glenn_JacobsWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Dolph_Ziggler

Winner: Dolph Ziggler via pinfall.

This match was very close for both opponents but in the end only one man was able to come on top and that man was Dolph Ziggler after hitting the ZigZag to pick up the victory over the Big Red Monster Kane.

----

Match 4.
World Heavyweight Championship Tourney [Triple Threat]
AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 AJ_StylesWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 SheamusWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Cody_Rhodes

Winner: AJ Styles via pinfall.

What a match this was for all 3 opponents as we all thought Cody Rhodes was going to be the man that came out on top but right after hitting the CrossRhodes, Batista shockingly came out and speared Cody to make this match even more intense. After a few minutes, Batista left the ring and the only man standing was The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. Sheamus then got ready to hit his finisher but AJ Styles dodged it and clotheslined Sheamus over the top ropes. AJ then rolled over to the helpless Cody Rhodes to pick up the victory.

----

Main Event

Randy Orton vs. John Morrison
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 OrtonWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Morrison

Winner: Double Count Out.

This match was a great match for both opponents until the ending where both superstars were unable to make it to their feet, the referee then ended the match which means both superstars move on.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Nice Results Justin, hoping a rematch between myself and JoMo Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Mr Kennedy is storming around backstage, pissed about R-Truth beating him through underhanded tactics. He decides to go looking for Johnathan Coachman in the hope of some retribution. He finally reaches his office and bangs on the door before awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 pm

NEXT WEEK THE TOURNAMENT CONTINUES....

Christian vs. AJ Styles.
&

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 pm

[Dolph Ziggler walking around with an arrogant smirk on his face as he defeated the Big Red Monster, But now he has a bigger task, defeating Orton and John Morrison. He heads over to the gym to workout and practice some moves than get some R&R]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Johnathan Coachman: ''Come in!''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Justin wrote:
Johnathan Coachman: ''Come in!''

Kennedy walks in before closing the door behind him. He walks over to the desk and leans on it as he speaks.

"I am going to make this short and sweet Coach, I want a rematch against R-Truth next week on Smackdown. You saw what he did to win and I hope that you are going to do the right thing and give me the rematch I deserve."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 pm

The Chairman of the WWE has been snuck into his office as he now begins paper work.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Johnathan Coachman: ''I understand Kennedy. & since he did what he did I will give you what you want...but to mix things up a bit, it'll be a match that we all want to see...a no DQ match. Sound good?''
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Someone reply to Storm:P
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Justin wrote:
Johnathan Coachman: ''I understand Kennedy. & since he did what he did I will give you what you want...but to mix things up a bit, it'll be a match that we all want to see...a no DQ match. Sound good?''

Kennedy nods his head while grinning.

"That sounds great."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Christian is walking around the arena. He knows AJ Styles from the past and AJ knows him. He expects a close match, but he knows he will beat AJ.

Zack Ryder is preparing a promo.

Shane McMahon is in his office, watching a replay of SmackDown!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm

''The Animal'' Batista is sitting in his locker room watching a replay of smackdown. He rewinds it to the part where he came out and screwed Cody Rhodes from his world heavyweight championship shot. Batista sits there grinning.

''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge is walking around backstage thinking of whether he should cut a promo or not.

Smackdown General Manager Johnathan Coachman can be seen in his office.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

OT: won't be on for a few days, I'm going on a trip
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:01 pm

The fans in attendance give a mixture of cheers and boos as Triple H slowly walks out in a suit. He stands under the spotlight on the stage and looks around with a small grin on his face. He proceeds down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He raises his arms in his signature taunt before entering the ring and grabbing a mic.

"In just two nights I will face Edge one on one in order to qualify for the Six Man Battle Royal Match for the WWE Championship later on in the night. I am not worried at all about my qualifier because Edge is not even on my level. Edge is always called a master manipulator and the ultimate opportunist and that is because of good timing. I am called the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings and plainly The Game and that is because I am the man to beat I am at the top of the ladder and Edge is underneath the ladder and only comes out when someone on that ladder is hurt. I am not hurt, I am focused on winning this Monday Night and I couldn't give a crap about Edge. Edge is merely a stepping stone for me this week before reaching the very top of that ladder and winning the WWE Championship."

The fans give a small cheer as Triple H smirks into the camera.

"As for the other 5 men that will be competing in the Battle Royal after the qualifiers, there is one man that stands out. That man is Shawn Michaels. My former DX partner and my greatest friend of all time. Oh what a shame it will be when I have to take him out on my quest to win the WWE Championship. I don't care if he is my best friend because I am willing to take out anyone who stands in my way."

Triple H begins to fume as the fans boo him for his comments.

"Another man I have noticed I may be facing if they make it to the Battle Royal is that dope head spot monkey that you lot call Jeff Hardy. If he manages to beat Alberto Del Rio then he will meet me in that Main Event on RAW. Usually this would be the point where I would say that I am going to beat the snot out of him but I think that Jeff's nose may be a little too full of coke to get to the snot."

The fans boo Triple H as he laughs at his own comments.

"There is one more guy that I have heard I may be facing in this Battle Royal and that is CM Punk. This guy is the opposite of Jeff Hardy because he apparently has never taken any drug or alcohol in his entire life. Well I think I may just have to change this because he is going to be taking a lot of drugs this time next week if I get my hands on him in that Battle Royal. Punk you know I hate you and I am going to make sure everyone else knows it this Monday Night on RAW."

Triple H puts down the mic on the ground before climbing to the second rope. He points at himself and shouts that he is going to be the Champion before jumping down to the mat. He steps out onto the apron and is about to jump down when ___________'s music hits. He steps back in the ring and picks up his mic, ready for whoever is comign out next.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Justin wrote:
''The Animal'' Batista is sitting in his locker room watching a replay of smackdown. He rewinds it to the part where he came out and screwed Cody Rhodes from his world heavyweight championship shot. Batista sits there grinning.

''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge is walking around backstage thinking of whether he should cut a promo or not.

Smackdown General Manager Johnathan Coachman can be seen in his office. HE DECIDES TO GO SAY SOMETHING TO JAMES STORM WHO IS AWAITING A CONTRACT OFFER IN THE RING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:

James Storm: "How ya'll doing out here tonight? How about a little noise for Cowboy, James Storm!"

James Storm: "Ya know, I'm not a bad guy! I've gone done a lot of bad things. AMW. *pop* I remember I smashed a bottle o' beer over my partners face and left him layin' in a pool of his own blood. People said they were shocked. I said I didn't care who was shocked. People want the story? People want James Storm to take a lil trip to memory lane for 'em?"

James Storm: "SIX time NWA-TNA World Tag Team Champions. NUMEROUS occasions tag team of the year. We was on top of the world! America's Most Wanted, two guys, a tag team, James Storm and Chris Harris!"

The crowd cut James Storm off at the mention of Chris Harris with the following chant - "KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER! KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER!" - a smirk escapes the face of James Storm.

James Storm: "Bra- I mean Chris Harris, always thinks for hisself. I'm a champion, I'm a survivor. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Everything was given to him! I had to work for everything. I mean if anything, I worked my damn ass off harder than Chris Harris! And what happend to Harris? He waltzed off to fairy land down here in the WWE. I stayed where I was and what happened? I got thrown into another damn tag team! Now don't get me wrong, Bobby Roode, Bobby Roode is my buddy! Beer Money was a great team! But the same thing happened! We won four TNA World Tag Team Championships, and then, and then, Bobby Roode gets the World Heavyweight Championship. Fair play to Bobby Roode, it didn't bother me none. But I have to say, James Storm is his own man. I wanna be top o' the pile, and that's why I've come here to World Rasslin' Entertainment!"

James Storm: "So I want both the GM's to mosey on down to this here ring, and put out an offer for me to join their brand! Now let's get one thing straight, I don't wanna be your friend, I don't wanna be your buddy! I wanna be your champion! And if I can't get offered this, well then SORRY about your DAMN LUCK!"

The crowd cheers as they hear the theme song of the coach himself, Johnathan Coachman. Johnathan walks on out as he stands on the apron grinning at Storm who stands in the ring awaiting for a response.

Johnathan Coachman: ''Howdy James! Sorry for the wait I had some paper work to finish up before I can screw around out here. Anyways....I hear you want to come to Smackdown? No wait, you want ME to bribe you to come to my brand? Haha, listen. I ain't gonna do that, I know what you're tryna' do. You want me to offer you a world championship shot or els you won't come to my brand! Well sucks to be you cowboy! If you want a shot at the world title, then I suggest you earn it. Y'see James, I ain't tryna be rude about it...like if you really want a chance to prove it, then lets do it! I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Honestly man, I'm not kidding. I'm actually not a bad man. So how about this....you come to my brand and I give you shot to prove yourself, and if you do find a way to accomplish that then I'll consider giving you a world championship shot in the future. You like the sound of that? I hope so.''

Coachman stands there grinning.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Justin wrote:
God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:

The crowd cheers as they hear the theme song of the coach himself, Johnathan Coachman. Johnathan walks on out as he stands on the apron grinning at Storm who stands in the ring awaiting for a response.

Johnathan Coachman: ''Howdy James! Sorry for the wait I had some paper work to finish up before I can screw around out here. Anyways....I hear you want to come to Smackdown? No wait, you want ME to bribe you to come to my brand? Haha, listen. I ain't gonna do that, I know what you're tryna' do. You want me to offer you a world championship shot or els you won't come to my brand! Well sucks to be you cowboy! If you want a shot at the world title, then I suggest you earn it. Y'see James, I ain't tryna be rude about it...like if you really want a chance to prove it, then lets do it! I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Honestly man, I'm not kidding. I'm actually not a bad man. So how about this....you come to my brand and I give you shot to prove yourself, and if you do find a way to accomplish that then I'll consider giving you a world championship shot in the future. You like the sound of that? I hope so.''

Coachman stands there grinning.

Storm looks Coachman up and down and shakes his hand.

James Storm: "Smackdown ya'll got yourself a new superstar. You're a decent man Coach. RAW, for not getting me, Smackdown, FOR getting me ... SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!"

Storm and Coach shake hands once more before walking to the back.

OT - Sweet thanks J!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next