The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+13
Karl
Jarrett
TJ
JD
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Nova
fuck
Zadok
Jericho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Zadok wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Peter Linch is in the gym, lifting weights with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase sitting beside him. Linch is wondering what will be in store for him tonight on Crush.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room, wondering why Angel is in a different one.]

[The Gargantuan has arrived at the arena for the first time in about a week. He is wondering how come he is so popular with the voters for Trick or Treat.]

OFF: Angel isn't in a different one. Razz Angel's locker room and Disciples locker rooma re essentially the same thing.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

The all-powerful Elemental is also in the Disciples locker room, ejoying the fact that he has friends in ECCW.

Bruiser Bigshot is stewing, wondering why he's so unpopular with the voters, despite the fact that he's the only choice that has made a promo relating to the DOOM title.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Announced so far for tonight's edition of Crush --

*Elemental vs. Larson Zurback
*Roger Studley & Big Roy vs. Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist (if Roger/Roy lose, then Roy is banned from ringside for Roger's Trick or Treat match, no matter the stipulation)
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 Ryan-ryan-sheckler-9770435-763-489

[The once beloved by every fan and number one contender for the Legend's Championship, Oliver Walker arrives at the Crush arena for tonight's show not really knowing what tonight stores for him but all he knows is that he WILL be the next Legends champion finally defeating Dustin Shore and making him respect Oliver. He signs a few autographs before heading on in ready for the show.]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 pm

The Disciples' music hits, drawing a mixed reaction. A hazy smoke passes over the entrance ramp, revealing Angel, and his Money in the Bank briefcase. His new briefcase design is evidenced by a white briefcase, accompanied by a new tribal cross design. On the bottom of the briefcase is the phrase "Sino stellarum et custodiet te tenebrae hoc lumen infinitum.".

On his way to the ring, he has a mixed reaction from a few fans. When he was socializing with one fan on his way to the ring, a punch from someone behind him was thrown. Angel quickly dodged it. Following the attempted assault, security detained the man.

Rather than seemingly risk his well being by socializing, he laughs, and progresses to the ring. He jumps, sliding his briefcase in the ring, and slides under the bottom rope as well. He stands, taking his briefcase, and sets it in a corner, beneath one of the turnbuckles, where it stands. He walks towards the commentary side of the table, calling for a microphone, where one is thrown to him.

His music cuts. He draws the microphone to his lips. The crowd is still having a mixed reaction, some boo's, some cheers. Rather than acknowledging his fans, or his anti-fans, he just begins to speak.

Angel

"It seems you people don't like Sean Shamrock."

He laughs, as does most of the audience, even some of his anti-fans.

"Anyway, what I mean by that is you people are taking your voting privileges to the extent, and while I'm behind Matthew in the poll, I couldn't be more happy. It appears as though some of you are beginning to overcome some of the sin this place as presented you, and while I'm behind Matthew in the poll, I couldn't be more happy with the fact that the votes, as it stands, are 100% Disciples. Now, whether it's because some of you are beginning to believe the things Matthew and I come here to preach to you each week, or if it's the fact that our wrestling prowess is so incredible, I don't particularly care. The thing is, even if I was to be chosen to face Casey at the upcoming pay-per-view, I don't think it would matter. I could become Terror Champion when ever I choose. The power of the briefcase gives me that option. I earned it, I battled against seven other men to earn that right, and that right will not be denied of me."

He pauses, taking a deep breath. The audience reacts to a few of the things he's said, to which he only smiles, rather than acknowledging it.

"Regardless of who Casey faces, which appears as though it will not be me, Casey KNOWS he can not run forever. Whether Matthew takes the title from him, or he retains, I will be in prime condition to... Possibly get what I deserve. What these people deserve. What everyone wants to see. Casey, you call yourself the Nightmare, but the only thing that should be in your thoughts is the fact that my dream could be your downfall. I do believe that in itself could be... Oh, what would you call it... Irony, perhaps? The fact that my dream is your greatest nightmare? I'll admit, Cyrus would be very proud to see what we have achieved here. Booking and management immediately tried to murder me before I hardly even had a foot in the door here. Venom stopped nothing short of kicking my skull off of my shoulders, while you were being drawn in to the light more and more each and every week, while I was being buried in to a mid-card damnation. My Money in the Bank briefcase has changed that. The Disciples have changed that. Casey, what separates myself from you is the fact that I am the epitome of the things that Cyrus has taught us. The fact that I persevered through the things this company has presented me ought to be enough evidence that I was, after all, the better student."

He walks over to his Money in the Bank briefcase, removing it from the turnbuckle that was holding it up.

"Your confidence, your well being, everything that you depend on lies in the gold that you drape over your shoulder, or hang around your waist. I depend on my physical well being each and every week, I do this sport for one thing and one thing only. I love wrestling. I love the fans. I love the vibe I get once my music hits each time before I come down to the ring. I love hardcore, extreme, "Oh my God!" moments. I love the fact that I get paid for fulfilling my dreams. Know what else I love? The fact that this briefcase will usher in a new era... The Age of Enlightenment. In order for it to begin, Casey, you must understand that this beginning happens when your reign ends."

He holds the briefcase high above his head.

"I'll make damn sure of that."

He drops the microphone, at which time his music hits again. He walks back to the Disciples locker room.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 Kanye-west-all-of-the-lights-video

[The new theme music fills the arena filled with chattering fans as the bursts out in random cheers just to feed off the boredom of waiting for something to happen tonight. They all stare at the titantron showing this new mans entrance video.. a newcomer to ECCW by the name of Carter Jackson. The music kicks in as an explosion of pyro is seen from the stage and out from the out he walks in what seems to be a brand new red jacket over top his button up white shirts with of course his necklaces and chains that he hold so dear to him.. The crowd stares at the man with the big smile on his face and the big black shades covering his eyes as he pauses at the top of the stage to take in this wonderful feeling that he is getting.. a rush of love from this crowd.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 Tumblr_lq5m2jhJGQ1ql1wdfo1_400

[Carter stands with his hands in his pocket with that smile getting even bigger as the lights in the arena are black go to different bright colors following along with the beat of the song as Jackson shakes his head to his fans and begins to head down to the ring with a strut to his step going around the right side of the ring reaching for a microphone before entering the ring to a loud applause because like they say "Always Innocent Until Proven Guilty" this fans will cheer Carter until they know if he is bad or not.. if he is those cheers will be boos.. it is simple stuff really. Carter prepares to talk to the audience for the first time since joining ECCW.]

You know Ill finish this later.. bleh
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Could we get some more CT in here lol?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

I have offered on a couple of occasions but Jarrett has ignored me each time. Razz
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Karl wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

I have offered on a couple of occasions but Jarrett has ignored me each time. Razz

'Cause you suck.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 am

Elemental arrives, happy to still be undefeated in singles competition after defeatin Larson Zurback on Crush
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 am

JARRETT! I AM NOT HEEL! STOP MAKING OLIVER HEEL!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 am

|Alex Nova walking around smirking with that easy win over his opponent on Crush, he goes to grab a water bottle as he heads to his locker room|

|Zoey arrives soon after puts her stuff in Alex's locker room, gives him a quick peck on the cheek and goes out to the cafe as she did not have breakfast yet|
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 am

[Kevin Evans is seen walking about]

[Jacob Adams is seen training for his title fight]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 pm

OT:

Tom if you see this, you and me should do a promo with Black & White in the next day or two
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Karl wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

'Cause you suck.

Oh shucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 pm

[Peter Linch is storming around backstage, obviously annoyed at the fact that Mikey Wreckingball lost last night.]

[Mikey Wreckingball is sitting in his locker room, thinking about what to do to get back on Linch's goodside.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room, thinking about his possible match at Trick or Treat.]

[The Gargantuan is here, 'nuff said.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:37 am

Third elimination of Doom season six happens tonight~
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 am

Vick Rocker is in his lr, not partying, but planning out his next party.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:07 am

Bruiser Bigshot is in his locker room, fuming about how the votes are going for the DOOM title match at Trick or Treat.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 am

Carmine is in his locker room, preparing for tonight's episode of Doom. He plans to make a statement for the voters of the upcoming pay-per-view by possibly ending someone's career, wellbeing, and make an impact.. All with a single Killshot.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 am

OT: If you haven't already, be sure to vote for your picks for the Trick or Treat PPV! The voting will end tomorrow at 4 PM Eastern!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 pm

DOOM?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Karl wrote:
DOOM?
OT: What of it?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Ignore me, forgot I read it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

A few things:

Tomorrow - voting ends.

Week from tomorrow - PPV.

Night after PPV - King of the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next