The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+13
Karl
Jarrett
TJ
JD
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Nova
fuck
Zadok
Jericho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
*All my guys arrive but I'm too hungover to go into detail as to what theyre doing*

Will Williams is fucking shit up in his locker room, using flaming darts on Roger Studley memorbalia.

That sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Zadok wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
*All my guys arrive but I'm too hungover to go into detail as to what theyre doing*

Will Williams is fucking shit up in his locker room, using flaming darts on Roger Studley memorbalia.

That sounds about right.
That's exactly what I was going for.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am

OFF: Looks like my boy from my hometown fucked Rampage's shit up.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 am

Backstage, Bruiser Bigshot gives an exclusive statement for ECCW.com.

Bruiser: On DOOM, I showed the world how ruthless I could be when I destroyed Chukelz before our match. I then went on to beat Jayden Robertson, one of the biggest young talents in the business. Well, not as big as me, of course. So I'm sending this message to the DOOM champion, Malcolm Gibson. The Brooklyn Street Kings can't screw me out of a title shot anymore, you have no backup and once I get the title rematch I clearly deserve, the belt's coming home with The All Round Rookie, Bruiser Bigshot.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 am

Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*The music of Crush Legend Champion Dustin Shore plays, the build in the beginning of the song hyping the crowd up until 'These are my famous last wooooords!' and Dustin comes out onto the stage. He's in some casuals, a pair of jeans and one of his T-shirts. But around his belt is the Crush Legend's Championship. Dustin does his hand sign for the crowd, yelling out to the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He goes into the ring, and stands on the top turnbuckle, showing off his title belt to the crowd. He jumps down from the ropes, and grabs a microphone.*

Dustin: Helluva Crush last night! Surge, you may have won this round, but we'll have to do it again soon. Next time you won't be so lucky.

*Dustin smiles a bit, but it fades into a look of seriousness.*

Dustin: No, I'm not here about last night. That match is done and over with, and now I know that Oliver Walker has another shot at my Legend's title. But for some reason, I'm getting a different vibe from Oliver. Something about him has changed, but rather than take responsibility for his actions, he decides to come out here and blame the only people who ever cared about him, his fans. Oliver, before you and I compete at Trick or Treat, in a match type of the fan's choosing, I'll give you this opportunity to come out here, not in front of your fans, but in front of me, and address your issues with me, face to face, like a man.

*Dustin leans back in the corner, Legends title over his shoulder, waiting for Oliver to come down to the ring.*

[The theme music fills the arena as some of the crowd cheers out for Oliver as he comes out with a black tee-shirt and a pair of jeans on with a arrogant grin on his face not even acting like her hears those Dustin Shore marks booing him in the crowd just keeping his eyes on Dustin Shore and the Crush Legend's Championship. Oliver claps a fans hand reaching out for him.. a true fan as he walks around the ring getting a microphone from the ring announcer and sliding on in looking now eye to eye with Dustin Shore.. first time since backstage a while back the two look eye to eye with the crowd going crazy now louder than ever before and of course Oliver says the first words with a smirk.

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Alright I am out here Shore so what do you want? You want to say I have problems.. I am asking you! What is your problem with me Dustin Shore... Huh!
*Dustin stands up from leaning against the turnbuckle.*

Dustin: My problem is that I saw something more than friendly aid in your interference in my defense against Santiago Del Rosario. You could have sat back and watched, but you wanted to make sure that I kept the ECCW Legend's title. The question I asked was why? Why would you have such a vested interest in me remaining champion, when I already defeated you four days earlier? And then, the answer came to me, and I realized, Oliver, that we are very similar competitors...in mindset, anyways. You and I both know this isn't just about my championship. This is about you and your pride. You want another crack at me, a shot to finish what you couldn't the first time. You need to beat me. It's a hunger, to finally face down an obstacle you couldn't overcome. It's the fire of competition. But you want to hide it behind the fans, behind me holding people down. Take some responsibility, Oliver. Stop blaming the fans. Stop blaming me.

But the thing is, after Trick or Treat, it won't matter. The result will be the same as last time, no matter the match type. No matter how badly you want it, no matter how much you feel you need to do it. Oliver, you may have impressed me, there's no doubt of that...but I don't think you have what it takes to beat me.

Oliver Walker
You think I am blaming you or those fans?! No i am blaming the haters! The ones who actually believe that I am the bad guy like to apply.. Dustin.. I had no problem with you until after you started that damn mouth of yours! But I have to admit that you are right in a bunch of ways! Yes... I wanted to regain your title.. doy that's easy shit but I do want t0o beat you... have the title of legend killer.. oh wait.. scratch that.. I will beat you Shore.. so get out of my ring and head back to Jersey!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:21 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*The music of Crush Legend Champion Dustin Shore plays, the build in the beginning of the song hyping the crowd up until 'These are my famous last wooooords!' and Dustin comes out onto the stage. He's in some casuals, a pair of jeans and one of his T-shirts. But around his belt is the Crush Legend's Championship. Dustin does his hand sign for the crowd, yelling out to the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He goes into the ring, and stands on the top turnbuckle, showing off his title belt to the crowd. He jumps down from the ropes, and grabs a microphone.*

Dustin: Helluva Crush last night! Surge, you may have won this round, but we'll have to do it again soon. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Dustin: No, I'm not here about last night. That match is done and over with, and now I know that Oliver Walker has another shot at my Legend's title. But for some reason, I'm getting a different vibe from Oliver. Something about him has changed, but rather than take responsibility for his actions, he decides to come out here and blame the only people who ever cared about him, his fans. Oliver, before you and I compete at Trick or Treat, in a match type of the fan's choosing, I'll give you this opportunity to come out here, not in front of your fans, but in front of me, and address your issues with me, face to face, like a man.

*Dustin leans back in the corner, Legends title over his shoulder, waiting for Oliver to come down to the ring.*

[The theme music fills the arena as some of the crowd cheers out for Oliver as he comes out with a black tee-shirt and a pair of jeans on with a arrogant grin on his face not even acting like her hears those Dustin Shore marks booing him in the crowd just keeping his eyes on Dustin Shore and the Crush Legend's Championship. Oliver claps a fans hand reaching out for him.. a true fan as he walks around the ring getting a microphone from the ring announcer and sliding on in looking now eye to eye with Dustin Shore.. first time since backstage a while back the two look eye to eye with the crowd going crazy now louder than ever before and of course Oliver says the first words with a smirk.

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Alright I am out here Shore so what do you want? You want to say I have problems.. I am asking you! What is your problem with me Dustin Shore... Huh!

Dustin: My problem is that I saw something more than friendly aid in your interference in my defense against Santiago Del Rosario. You could have sat back and watched, but you wanted to make sure that I kept the ECCW Legend's title. The question I asked was why? Why would you have such a vested interest in me remaining champion, when I already defeated you four days earlier? And then, the answer came to me, and I realized, Oliver, that we are very similar competitors...in mindset, anyways. You and I both know this isn't just about my championship. This is about you and your pride. You want another crack at me, a shot to finish what you couldn't the first time. You need to beat me. It's a hunger, to finally face down an obstacle you couldn't overcome. It's the fire of competition. But you want to hide it behind the fans, behind me holding people down. Take some responsibility, Oliver. Stop blaming the fans. Stop blaming me.

But the thing is, after Trick or Treat, it won't matter. The result will be the same as last time, no matter the match type. No matter how badly you want it, no matter how much you feel you need to do it. Oliver, you may have impressed me, there's no doubt of that...but I don't think you have what it takes to beat me.

Oliver Walker
You think I am blaming you or those fans?! No i am blaming the haters! The ones who actually believe that I am the bad guy like to apply.. Dustin.. I had no problem with you until after you started that damn mouth of yours! But I have to admit that you are right in a bunch of ways! Yes... I wanted to regain your title.. doy that's easy shit but I do want t0o beat you... have the title of legend killer.. oh wait.. scratch that.. I will beat you Shore.. so get out of my ring and head back to Jersey!
Dustin: Head back to Jersey? Are you kidding me, Texas Ranger? But you see, that is why I don't think you are ready for this. You may be impressive between the ropes, but there is so much more to being champion than that. You seem too focused on outside factors, whether it is constantly pandering to your fans or constantly blasting your haters. You are too worried about what other people think of you. You are too worried about what I think. I don't think you can beat me, your haters don't think you are anything to look at. But are we right? And if you are worried about it now, it will be that much worse if you become champion. Everyone analyzing every move you make, a huge target on your back. I think you've got a future as a champion sure...but not a present. You need seasoning, you need to grow as a performer, Oliver, before I will be convinced you can beat me. Take it from someone who's been doing this a lot longer than you have.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker
Dustin: Head back to Jersey? Are you kidding me, Texas Ranger? But you see, that is why I don't think you are ready for this. You may be impressive between the ropes, but there is so much more to being champion than that. You seem too focused on outside factors, whether it is constantly pandering to your fans or constantly blasting your haters. You are too worried about what other people think of you. You are too worried about what I think. I don't think you can beat me, your haters don't think you are anything to look at. But are we right? And if you are worried about it now, it will be that much worse if you become champion. Everyone analyzing every move you make, a huge target on your back. I think you've got a future as a champion sure...but not a present. You need seasoning, you need to grow as a performer, Oliver, before I will be convinced you can beat me. Take it from someone who's been doing this a lot longer than you have.

[Oliver is getting made as he lets out a small chuckle then begins to nod his head yeah to Dustin.]

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Yeah i do care about what all of these people think of me because it is called knowing your fans! And plus, you would actually have to be popular to notice the haters.. Shore you are nothing man! Then only reason you are still around is to be made a stepping stone for someone like me! I am not saying believe me oh no because I know that you wont so just listen up close.. I. Can. Beat. You.. You got that? At Trick or Treat I take the title from you and win your respect!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:43 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker

[Oliver is getting made as he lets out a small chuckle then begins to nod his head yeah to Dustin.]

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Yeah i do care about what all of these people think of me because it is called knowing your fans! And plus, you would actually have to be popular to notice the haters.. Shore you are nothing man! Then only reason you are still around is to be made a stepping stone for someone like me! I am not saying believe me oh no because I know that you wont so just listen up close.. I. Can. Beat. You.. You got that? At Trick or Treat I take the title from you and win your respect!
Dustin: So you say, Oliver. But what kind of match should it be? The fans can vote, but the Matt Jericho seems slow to give them options, so if you're that serious, what kind of match should your loyal fans be able to pick from?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Dustin: So you say, Oliver. But what kind of match should it be? The fans can vote, but the Matt Jericho seems slow to give them options, so if you're that serious, what kind of match should your loyal fans be able to pick from?

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

You really want me to make the match choices for what I beat you up in? Alright I will never turn down that offer punk! How about a one on one match.. inside a steel cage! That sound fun doesn't it hmmm? Or how about A Tables match? Lay you ass out and through a table... nice. Or how about you and me.. 3 STAGES OF HELL! Table... First Blood.. Cage! It does not matter to me because all i want to do now is show you that I can beat you! You made be old but your not wise oh no no no because your starting something with me! I had respect for you but now I want to make you a steeping stone and make my name known! Not only did you become my first feud you become my first rival!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

You really want me to make the match choices for what I beat you up in? Alright I will never turn down that offer punk! How about a one on one match.. inside a steel cage! That sound fun doesn't it hmmm? Or how about A Tables match? Lay you ass out and through a table... nice. Or how about you and me.. 3 STAGES OF HELL! Table... First Blood.. Cage! It does not matter to me because all i want to do now is show you that I can beat you! You made be old but your not wise oh no no no because your starting something with me! I had respect for you but now I want to make you a steeping stone and make my name known! Not only did you become my first feud you become my first rival!
Dustin: First Blood, huh? Well, if seeing your own blood is the only way to get the message through to you, then I'll have no problem with it. I'd personally choose an Iron Man Match, half-hour! Sure, you might know how to sneak out a quick win, but do you know how to pace yourself, how to make the most of every motion? That match has always been a personal favorite of mine, a new kind of test for you. And again, a new kind of test for you, I'm sure you'd love to hear me say...'I Quit'. Oliver, to win with any of these options, like I said, it will take more than what you've shown me. A true test. Can you pass?

Off: Tried to make it match types that weren't already options on the card.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Dustin: First Blood, huh? Well, if seeing your own blood is the only way to get the message through to you, then I'll have no problem with it. I'd personally choose an Iron Man Match, half-hour! Sure, you might know how to sneak out a quick win, but do you know how to pace yourself, how to make the most of every motion? That match has always been a personal favorite of mine, a new kind of test for you. And again, a new kind of test for you, I'm sure you'd love to hear me say...'I Quit'. Oliver, to win with any of these options, like I said, it will take more than what you've shown me. A true test. Can you pass?

[Oliver just smirks staring at Dustin as the crowd looks on in awe.]

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

So the ultimate test.. I like the ring of that. I never turn down a challenge Dustin so your on and after I outlast you or make you bleed.. I WILL BE CHAMPION! I want your A Game Dustin. One person wins.. One gets all the respect. Deal!

[Oliver extends his hand impressive]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

If I have to write one more paper, I'm going to shit my pants.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Zadok wrote:
If only you saw the shit I have to write...
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:13 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Over 5 pages?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Zadok wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Over 5 pages?
6. So yes.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

[Oliver just smirks staring at Dustin as the crowd looks on in awe.]

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

So the ultimate test.. I like the ring of that. I never turn down a challenge Dustin so your on and after I outlast you or make you bleed.. I WILL BE CHAMPION! I want your A Game Dustin. One person wins.. One gets all the respect. Deal!

[Oliver extends his hand impressive]
*Dustin looks at the hand, and raises the microphone to his mouth.*

Dustin: Deal.

*Dustin walks around Oliver and steps out of the ring, walking towards the back.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 pm

|The following interview is with ECCW Vixen, Zoey. She is a former knockouts champion on NAWA and is the current girlfriend of ECCW rising star Alex Nova this is an exclusive interview at her home|

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 Taylor_wilde_8

So Zoey, first off I would like to thank you for taking your time off today because as I know your inactive from ECCW and all, we just have some questions, and in no particular order, starting with first how did you get involved in wrestling, how did you start?

To be honest I was never a wrestling fan growing up in Tampa Bay, and cheering for like every sports team when I was young. But um, I knew what wrestling was, and I knew it was rapidly growing as one of the top entertainment industries in the world. So growing up in Tampa, I did some cheerleading in my high-school days, and I did a lot of ballet and I was just an all around athletic person. So when I reached the age of 19 I started to go to a wrestling school compete in competitions, winning than eventually got called up by t FCW, I didn't stay there for long, because I was quickly recognized as a competitor, and was sent to NAWA in Pittsburgh and pursued my new career as an in ring vixen. I won multiple titles met my new boyfriend Alex Nova, and yeah here I am.

Speaking of NAWA we now that the match of your career would have to be when you faced the Vixens champion Sandra West, when you were the underdog, how was that moment when you captured the title and proved everyone wrong?

That moment right there, it was unbelievable. I mean yeah I was the underdog but also it was the main event on the card. I know! A vixens match-up was on the main event of the card. Like that's how bad half the roster was, it was crazy you should have seen my pay after I won it too, I swear I could have bought 7 houses. Sandra West she was like one of those divas you dont want to mess with or get in the way of. It's like todays WWE; Kelly Kelly and Beth Pheonix, that was pretty much Sandra and I, we just hated each other in a way you couldn't understand, inside and outside of the ring.

Now back in 07 when you won your first ever vixens title, people were criticizing if it was not a clean win, and you replied "no shit" what was all that drama about and how did it unfold?

Well, for those of you watched the match between me and Alexis King, you know what we're gonna say. For those of you who don't know, it was back in 07, I was still considered an underdog, but at that time i was a face on NAWA. So the manager Scott Stevens, had arranged a championship match between me and Alexis simply because Georgia was unable to compete. Now that being said, nobody knew anything about me, I was a mid carder, didn't really get many main events so that was just a blessing that there weren't that many other talented vixens on the roster. So yeah I head out there on that night and we have our selves a little prissy ass diva who thinks she has it all. She taunts too much, and gets in my face and like most heels pulls off some eye rakes and stuff right? So match almost over I go in and just for a split second When i hit my finisher and put my legs up on that rope for the 2 seconds and lifted it off cause i knew it was a mistake everyone's criticizing and calling it a face/heel turn. Which the creative team never meant for it to go.

So what did they then plan after, you know that incident.

Well after, all the tweets were posted and nasty stuff said you know I just accepted the fact that they were going to turn me on my fans and make me a heel competitor, and since than I've been getting somewhere ahaha.

And of course let's get a little info about your feud with Jessica, any insides on this one?

Ooh, she's a toughie that one. I mean I don't respect that girl at all. She's one of those girls that if you are a girl, you walk into a bar one day and you see a stripper flirting with your boyfriend? She's that type of girl, she will stab you in the back if you try and make alliances and I don't know what all the hype if whether she's leaving ECCW or if she's going to stick around but personally i want her out of my face.

And so as a competitor here on ECCW and Jessica out of the way, do you see your self being the new top vixen on this brand?

Definitely, I mean with her gone hopefully it just takes a lot of stress off my shoulders, Like i know the girl didn't do anything to me, but you can see it in her eyes that something was going to go down, and like i said before you can't trust a girl like that. And on that note, I know we do have some vixens on this roster who i respect and than the others who i hate as much if not more, than Jessica, but yeah they're like piles of dirt left in an abandoned house for years, they have gotten somewhere but they're time is up. And it's Zoeys time to rule the mountain.

To get this wrapped up I'm sure you want to enjoy this beautiful weekend, is their anything you want to add?

Yeah there's a bunch: First off I'm here to compete not just to push other skanks like Jessica out of the way. They're just stepping stones, and if I could get one match on here I want it to be against Jessica, No holds barred anything goes. And Halloween is coming up, be sure to check out some of the wild costumes I got, maybe if I'm lucky they'll put them up on ECCW.com, if not be sure to check out my blog Zoey's Journey to Glory. And also my boyfriend and I's website Talk shit get hit, featuring us on live chat every Sunday at 7 pm - 10 pm. And we need a twitter account tweet us at @HellsPrincessZoey & @SoSAlexNova. So yeah that's about it.

Thank you very much for your time Zoey, and that's it ECCW fans, be sure to check out what Zoey said and more at ECCW.Com!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

OT: There will be a change of plans. I anticipating that Trick or Treat voting would begin on October 2nd, which is a week from now, and is also a week before the PPV. However, following that, the card wouldn't be finalized until the night of the PPV. As a result, I'd have no way to be able to write any matches, since I wouldn't know the winners of the voting. Which is why voting will begin TONIGHT. The voting will last until October 2nd, when it will be closing officially.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

1. Do we send you the votes by PM or post them here?
2. When are you going to announce the choices for the Calloway/Maskell match?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Karl wrote:
1. Do we send you the votes by PM or post them here?
2. When are you going to announce the choices for the Calloway/Maskell match?
OT: The card will be finalized soon with updates. There will be a thread for all voting to take place in.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

*Roger Studley walks out alone, the look of fear that was in his eyes is now a look of anger and determination. He goes into the ring and grabs a mic, disregarding anybody that's in his way*

Roger: I'm tired of these run-ins week after week. Will Williams, you come out here so we can settle this right here and right now!

*The crowd starts to roar as Roger finishes talking, where after a few seconds Will's music starts to play*

*Will stands on the ramp, wearing his "King of Marijuana" t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He cracks a slight grin at the fans who cheer him on*

Will: It's a love/hate thing with us, isn't it?

Roger: More like hate/ha-

Will: I was talking to the fans, you can wait. Nobody really cares what you think, Roger. They didn't care what you thought when you were wiping my ass in Nation Zero, nobody cared that you were the new leader of Nation Zero, and nobody cares about what you have to say right now. All I have to do is flip you off and the fans will go wild, because as it turns out the bookers like it when the fans cheer for me. And so do I, they're not that bad after you get to know them. Most are pretentious douchebags but I generally don't hate them. But let's hear you speak anyways, what does Roger have to say to the fans of ECCW and me?

Roger: I really didn't have much to say, I just wanted to fight you. Because when you took me under your wing, you taught me that actions speak louder than words. That the longer people talk, the more bored people get. And that's why I don't have anything else to say, so come down here and fight me.

Will: ...Jesus, what I should have taught you were some mic skills. Dustin Shore could pull off a better promo, and he sucks dick.

*Will looks to the camera*

Yeah, I still don't like Dustin Shore or Jarrett Calloway. That shit doesn't change. Anywho, Roger, we have a match scheduled for Trick R Treat. And I really don't want this to be one of those 3 month long feuds because you have the personality of Chris James after being struck by a car going 35 MPH. So basically, if I you win our match I'll stop bothering you.

Roger: Hmmm, sounds fair. But what about if you win?

Will: If I win? If I win...you move to Terror. You're gone from Crush forever, you can take Big Faggot with you if you want. Sound good?

*Roger thinks about it for a moment as the crowd starts to sing that Goodbye song*

Roger: Deal.

*Roger drops the mic and walks to the back, passing by Will and staring him down. Will then waits for him to turn around, and when he does he pulls him back and throws him onto the ground. Will jumps on top of him and throws him into a barricade near the entrance ramp. He heads to the back and leaves Roger on the ground, as a few agents come to check up on him*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Surge is snorting lines of cocaine...
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:18 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Surge is snorting lines of cocaine...

You know me too well, my friend, for I am just like you.

Kidding. Just listening to Skrillex.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am

{Juan Allende arrives at the arena for the first time in weeks with a cigarette in his hand after having been sitting at home, smoking whatever he could find. Juan step through the front doors before making his way down a corridor towards the backstage area to get some illegal substances from his inside man}

{Beau Joist is pacing back and forth in the "Black and White" locker room, trying to think of a way in which Phil and himself can get themselves back on track, so that they can be a successful Tag Team and actually hold some mighty fine gold around their waists before it's too late}
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
{Beau Joist is pacing back and forth in the "Black and White" locker room, trying to think of a way in which Phil and himself can get themselves back on track, so that they can be a successful Tag Team and actually hold some mighty fine gold around their waists before it's too late}

Phil Brilliance bursts into the "Black and White" locker room holding a piece of paper in his hand. He walks over to Beau and hands the paper to him

Phil Brilliance
Have you seen this shit man? It's the full card for the next pay per view, Trick or Treat, and we are nowhere to be seen. We should be the ones getting the tag team title shot, not those generic, uncharasmatic and lackluster in ring performers Adams and Storm. This is major bullshit man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next