The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//

Go down 
+8
Karl
RED
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Nova
Harold
Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Yessms Casey
You defo should Cujo ... you won't be Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:14 am

I really want this to happen
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 am

Hazza wrote:

I really want you to get on chat, but whatever
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

I really want you to get on chat, but whatever
I really want you <3
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am

Name: Travis Jeffries
Nicknames: Straight Edgeist
Gimmick: Fake Straight Edge at one point, quick thinker
Height/Weight: 6 ft 4, 280 lb
Wrestling Style: showman, quick paced
Signature Moves: fameasser, super kick, cross rhodes, RKO, clothesline, Snap DDT, and Swantom Bomb
Finishing Moves: Finale Driver [Has them in Rko position, flips him over with a DDT]
Pic Base: Chad Michael Murray
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Marcelo Evans has stated that he will retain his NWT title, though he would entertain the idea of either a rematch with Harry Jones/Dan Maskell or a match with the feisty Irishman Adam Cahill.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I just had a pretty good idea in my opinion

I think some one should take this concept and make it into an e-fed. Basically how PNH and CWA are run. Where bookers would make the match card and the competitors would write promos and send them to the bookers. Lets say we have a match announced as Casey Anomaly vs Angel. Me and Zadok both write promos and send the to the bookers. The bookers would read the promos and decide which one is better. The one who wrote the better promo would win the match. So if I wrote a better promo by the judges bookers standards, they would write the3 match as if I won. (Sorry if this doesn't really make sense)

The only issue I see in this is if some one looses they may throw a hissy fit and bitch about favoritism among other things. It would be a big cluster fuck of drama.

Like I said sorry if this doesnt make much sense maybe some one that understands could explain it better.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

I tried Casey .. but that's not to say it couldn't be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

I think some one should take this concept and make it into an e-fed. Basically how PNH and CWA are run. Where bookers would make the match card and the competitors would write promos and send them to the bookers. Lets say we have a match announced as Casey Anomaly vs Angel. Me and Zadok both write promos and send the to the bookers. The bookers would read the promos and decide which one is better. The one who wrote the better promo would win the match. So if I wrote a better promo by the judges bookers standards, they would write the3 match as if I won. (Sorry if this doesn't really make sense)

The only issue I see in this is if some one looses they may throw a hissy fit and bitch about favoritism among other things. It would be a big cluster fuck of drama.

Like I said sorry if this doesnt make much sense maybe some one that understands could explain it better.

So you mean like an actual e-fed?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Cujo, The Cartoonist wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:

So you mean like an actual e-fed?
Basically
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Real E-Feds have been tried on this site before, it doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 pm

I like the tournament
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Well me too tbh
I guess if more people sign up we'll keep it going lol
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

i like the e-fed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up// - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #2 //Sign Up//
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2