The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament

Go down 
+10
Bleed Green
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Admin
Karl
Harold
Styles
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Jericho
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

[Nightmare Wrestling Tournament is the biggest and baddest tournament in the wrestling world. Consisting of 16 of the best stars in the world, NTW see’s dream match up’s become reality as some of the greatest stars in the world square off in a battle to become the NTW Champion for the year!]

What This Is:
[This is a 24 man CaW Tournament. We start with twelve singles matches, followed by six and a last chance battle royal. Then two singles match and the final. Every ten days there will be a show in which the results will be decided on by one segment, whether it be in ring, backstage, at a park or anywhere else you can think of. Whoever posts the best segment win and advances to the next round until we have a winner … easy right?]

Guidelines:
[So in each RP you must have at least 500 words and no more than 4000 words, give or take 50 words or so either side. Obviously it’s quality over quantity so don’t think just because you crap on 4000 words you’re going to win. As for material used, go buck wild, say whatever, have your CaW do whatever as long as it’s relevant]

What I Need:
[I need 16 dedicated RPers, feel free to sign up a chick CaW because if you’re better you’ll win, we aint sexist. I also need 2 people to help me out. To help me pick the winners and to help me write the matches. The matches will be in full and the closeness of the matches will be based on the closeness of the RP’s. If they are dead equal both RPers will be required to enter a 750 Word Backstage Segment for the show with the better of the two getting the winn. But for this to work I need help]

Rules:
[1] – 1 CaW Each. If we’re struggling on numbers I will allow to for people who feel they can handle it. CaW’s only.
[2] – Dedication. Once you sign up for this you need to be dedicated to make it work. If it’s a success I might do it again, I dunno.
[3] – Have fun. This is a game and who really cares if you win or lose right? Enjoy it and don’t hate if you lose.
[4] – 7 Days. One week, that’s how long you’ve got to submit your RP. The remaining 3 Days will be used to put together an orgasmic show.

Participants:
Casey Anomaly - Casey
Chris James - Extreme Styles
Dan Maskell - Dan
David Jackson - Cole
Harry Jones - Hazza
John Leopold - RED
Kevin Evans - John
Mack Robinson - Mikel
Marcelo Evans - Mesa
Mark Jones - Sam
Matt Brooks - Karl
Omega - Jon
Patt Strem - Yannic
Trenton York - Granger
Twista XL - Adam
Stan Antsen - Cujo

Judges:
Jake
Karl
Adam

Last edited by Akira Tozawa Mark on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

Use you're own app, just make sure it has finishers, signatures, general moves or wrestling styles.
Gimmick, name, nicknames, pic base
You know the normal stuff
Cuz I know if I post an app not even half of people will use it lol
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 am

Name:
David Jackson

Height:
6'5"

Weight:
247 lb

Face

Gimmick:
In his early life, he lived on the streets of New York until he was picked up by an orphanage at age 6. His parents had both died in a car wreck and he had no where to go. He learned a lot on the streets. The most important thing he learned was how to fight. In the orphanage, he watched wrestling constantly. He always wanted to be a wrestler. He finally made his debut for a local independent promotion. He was so violent in the ring that he was eventually kicked out of the promotion. Once again living on the streets, he learned how to do more wrestling moves from locals. He became one of the meanest, toughest, and most loved wrestlers in New York.

Signature Moves:
Flying Top Rope Headbutt
Running Big Boot
Top Rope Clothesline
Alabama Slam
Cross Arm Breaker Submission
Muscle Buster
Cobra Clutch Submission
Running Powerslam

Finishing Moves:
Street Sweeper (STO)
Final Blow (Iverted DDT with opponent on the top rope)

Entrance Music:
Across the Nation by Union Underground

Pic Base:
Michael Tarver
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

Yeahuh
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 am

Name:
Dan Maskell

Nick Name:
The Heretic

Height:
6'3

Weight:
235 pounds

Hometown:
Essex England

Pic Base:
KJ Noons

Gimmick:
to summarise when he was young he was a Boxing Prodigy until he tested positive for some illegal substances(steriods), he then became a disgrace and did a few things which landed him in prison while in prison he participated in a few fights n stuff and became top dog until he was released, since being released he decided to train in some wrestling and found he was good at it and turned pro, he is extremely arrogant and full of crap, can be entertaining but is overall an Dick, He also has a bad Joker complex about him as of late where to him it's not always about winning it's about sendinga message through hurting people, in a new twist with Dan's personality it seems winning is not enough and he likes to take a trophy from his opponent who he has beaten be it a bit of jewelry or even a picture of them still out of it on a phone

I think he is a Heel

Basic Moves:
Rope Hung DDT
Cut throat Neackbreaker
Cross Armbreaker
Enzugiri to cornered opponent
Snap Suplex
Leg Kicks
Pray for Blood(Running Neckbreaker)
Dan puts the opponent in the Tree of Woe position then kicks away at his opponents Groin area
Do One(One arm shoulder throw)
Munter Maker(Dan catches his opponents Arms and heabutts away at them)

Signatures:
Good Night Sweet Prince[Reverse DDT]
Avarda Kedarva[shining wizard]
Off with his head[Scissor Kick]
The Hurt Locker[Death Valley Driver]
Heart Stopper(Capture Suplex sending the opponent over the ropes and to the floor)
Game Time Son(DVD into the Turnbuckle)
Better Luck Tomorrow[Cross Armed Double Knee Backbreaker]
Living Death[springboard Cross Body Block]
Home by Midnight[Exploder suplex](Can be done of the top rope)
Straight to Heaven(Dan forces his opponent in to a praying position with leg kicks before hitting the ropes and landing a knee to the back of a opponents neck)
Rough Secs(Top Rope Knee Drop)

Finisher:
Mount Fuji Facial[Skull Crashing Finale done outside the ring, also can be done in a way that causes the opponent's head to hit the steps or barricade]
Fantastic Five[Double Jab, Right Hook, Left Hook and then a right Hook]
Know Me Blow Me(Dan locks the opponent in a triangle choke and whilst choking them lands elbows to their head)
Tramp Stamp[Clothesline to back of the head]

Entrance Theme:
Run This Town

Ring Attire:
Black Jeans
Taped Hands
Brown Timberlands
Crucifix round neck
Railroad Spike in Boot
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

BUUUUUMP
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 am

Would be shweet if this happens
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 am

bawh.. Will sign up a German Caw in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:24 am

Name:
Patt Strem

Nick Name:
The Real German Man
The Future

Height:
6'6''

Weight:
298 lbs.

Hometown:
Berlin, Germany

Pic Base:
Mason Ryan/w. Beard

Gimmick:
He is was born in Berlin, the City where Patt Strem started his Wrestling Carrer! After a few years Traning in the German Wrestling School: GWF, Patt finally made his debut in the GSW,where he defeated John Kay! He became the face of German Wrestling, Won Championships but that was enough for the Young Talent! However, he is a hard Challenger in the Ring, who loves to built up Epic Matches, he may is abit slowler then some other Superstas but he is still Dangerous!
Heel

Basic Moves:
Big Boot
Torture Rack
Spinebuster
European Uppercut
Lariat
Elbow Strike
Pain Drop{Uranage}
Headbutt
Chop
Bicycle Kick
Belly-To-Belly Suplex

Signatures:
Kill Shot{Argentine Backbreaker}
German Knee{Running Knee Strike}
Diving Leg Drop
The Hurt Locker[Death Valley Driver]
Death Bringer{Chokeslam}
Jewish Slam{Running Powerslam}
BigTime Move{Pumphandle Slam}
Sleep Well{Cobra Clutch Slam}
Fly High{Gorilla Press Slam}
Sick Drop{Death Valley Driver}
Sleeper Hold

Finisher:
Real German Suplex{German Suplex/w. pin}
Strem's Power{Elevated Power Bomb}

Entrance Theme:
Sick Puppies - You're going down

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 am

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

Name: "The Classic" Kevin Evans
Gimmick: A very cocky young man, he goes after and destroys cruiser weights, and he knows he is better than them, and he hates the fans with a great passion.
Weight: 205 pounds
Height: 6ft
Fighting Style: High Flyer, Brawler,
Signature Manoeuvres:
* Belly to back suplex flipped into a bulldog
* Cradle DDT
* Fireman's carry sitout facebuster
* Fujiwara armbar
* Hart Attack 2.0 (Shooting star elbow drop)
* Hart Rate (Belly to back suplex flipped into a sitout powerbomb)
* Powerbomb into a double knee backbreaker
* Single arm DDT
* Spike DDT,sometimes preceded by a springboard swan dive
* Springboard moonsault
* Straight jacket spike piledriver
* Stu Hart Special (Gory special flipped forward into a sitout powerbomb)
* Cartwheel into a back elbow smash to a cornered opponent
* Corkscrew diving superkick
* Corkscrew dropkick
* Corkscrew moonsault
* Corkscrew plancha
* Diving somersault leg drop
* Double foot stomp, sometimes while doing a back flip from the top rope
* Double moonsault, sometimes to an opponent outside the ring
* Evans Driver (Sitout scoop slam piledriver)
* Fisherman buster
* Inverted frankensteiner
* Jumping sitout powerbomb
* Low Evans (Diving double knee drop to an opponent caught in the tree of woe position) – parodied from Low Ki
* Moonsault side slam
* Multiple 450° splash variations
o Corkscrew
o Imploding
o Standing
o Springboard, sometimes to the outside
* Northern lights suplex
* Scoop powerslam or bodyslam
* Shining Ninja (Evans steps onto a kneeling opponent's knee, floats over onto their shoulders and then hits a reverse frankensteiner)
* Sitout suplex slam
* Springboard back flip into a back elbow smash
Finishing Maneuvers:
630 senton, Ace in the hole (The Opponent is on their hands and knees, Evans runs off the ropes and jumps up and nails his knees into their neck.), Evans Spike ( Evans pulls the opponent in locks in both of their arms, then he flips forward into a spike DDT.) Evans Spike II ( Catches the opponent in a cradle with their head tucked under his arm he flips backwards and bring him down on his head), Evans Spike III ( As the opponent goes for bulldog Evans catches them with full nelson and flips them back while still having the nelson locked in and they fall on their head), Evans Spike IV (Evans lifts the opponent up into the power bomb position, he places his hand on their shoulder and brings them with plenty of force, sometimes brings them down on his knee), Classic Kick (Running Big Boot to the face) Classic Kick II (Bicycle kick to the face) Classic Kick III (Opponent is on one knee, Evans runs off the ropes and nails the punt kick) Classic Kick IV (Running Bicycle kick to the temple) Woe to Woe (While the opponent is in caught in the tree of woe, Evans grabs them by their head and flips them backwards but before they hit the ground Evans twist in the air.) Evans Driller (Gringo Cutter),Busaiku Knee Kick, Evans Sault (Double Moonsault)
Entrance Music: Your going down by sick puppies
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 am

Yes John spelt Cocky Right
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 am

Name: Harry Jones
Nickname (s): "The Antichrist", "The Extreme Angel", "The Wrestling Prodigy"
Gimmick: Harry was adopted by Travis Jones at the age of four and he was raised in the industry. At the age of 16 he joined the AAA and began wrestling as a luchador, trained by Tiger Mask I and his father. Jones has succeeded in the wrestling industry and he has captured various world championships. He is known for his hardcore wrestling style and the way he has innovated professional wrestling.
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 178 pounds

Basic Maneuvers:

- Swinging Neck Breaker
- Reverse Swinging STO
- Kip Up Rana
- Pele Kick
- Missile Drop Kick
- Head Scissor Variations
- Arm Drag Variations
- Hurricanrana Variations
- Extreme Twist of Fate
- Flying Clothesline (Hard Impact)
- Double Underhooked DDT

Signature Maneuvers:

- Gravity X (Double Moonsault)
- Nova Twist (810 Splash)
- Lightning Spiral [Occassionally from the top rope]
- Busaiku Knee Kick
- 666 (619 / Tiger Feint Kick) [Occassionally followed by Springboard Shooting Star Press into a pinfall)
- La Jones (La Mistica, with a cross face instead of an arm bar)
- Odyssey (Harry does a moonsault from the top rope and lands on his opponent's shoulders in an electric chair position. In one swift motion Harry falls backwards and connects with a poisonrana, drilling his opponent onto their neck)
- Impact XL

Finishing Maneuvers:

- HKO (Diamond Cutter)
- Omega Spiral (630 Corkscrew)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 am

Yea sure
Thanks for the idea btw Razz
Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 am

Heel or face btw?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Yea sure
Thanks for the idea btw Razz
Chatbox
IKR! I was gonna bring my Shadow Tourny to this site but you beat me to it Razz
Heel, but he is respected. Sorta like CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 am

kk, chatbox lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 am

Name: Matt Brooks

Gimmick: The toughest son of a bitch to ever step foot on this Earth; that is what comes to mind whenever you see this guy. He can fight, he can talk and he can win! He is an experienced veteran who is respected by everyone but Matt doesn't care about anyone else! He looks out for himself and himself only. If he needs to step over someone to get to the top, he will. NEVER cross Brooks or you may just find yourself out of a job.

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 222lb

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

Signatures: 1/ Missile Dropkick

2/ Olympic Slam

3/ Swinging Reverse STO

Finishers: 1/ Lights Out (Jumping Cutter)

2/ Brooks-Plex (Omoplata Crossface)

Entrance Music: Fort Minor - Remember The Name

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Badump
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Shall I bring Marcelo Evans back to the world of wrestling?
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Name*: Twista XL
Nickname: "King of the Streets"/"Most Innovative Alive"
Date of Birth*: 24/11/1991
Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
Currently Residing*: Brooklyn, New York
Height*: 5'11"
Weight*: 201 LBS
Gimmick*: Steryotypical "Gangsta" character. However, a very capable in-ring wrestler. Widely known for his innovation and high flying. And his weird friendship with Surge.
Disposition*: Babyface

Wrestling Style*: High-Risk
Wrestling Abilities*:
1Speed
2Technical
3Charisma
4Brawling
5Power

Signature Taunts/Poses: He often throws up the "Eastside" hand sign
Catchphrase: "Don't throw stones in a glass house, and if you gotta glass jaw, then watch your mouth!"
Entrance theme: Hypnotize by BIG

Basic Moves*: Double Jump Arabian Press, 630 Senton, Dragon Rana, Slice Drop, Top Rope Sling Blade - These are all big moves that Twista occasionally pulls out. However they aren't "basic". His basic moveset would be an array of kicks, come small-impact springboard moves, flying forearm smash etc. Think AJ Styles/Chris Sabin/Amazing Red kind of way.
Signature Strike Moves*: Twisting Out (Whisper in the Wind), MIA (diving leg lariat with theatrics)
Signature Submission Move*: XL Treatment (A-Dise Lock)
Regular Finishing Move*: Eastside Movement (Tree of Woe Double Knee Drop)

Previous Experience (If any): AWF Revoultion Rumble winner 2010.

Injury History (If any): n/a

Name of character representative*: JTG

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

@Mesa, Yes
@Adam, Of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next