The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Elite Entertainment

Go down 
+8
JB 2.1
#Animal
Undertaker2011
April. xx
Periwinkles
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
JD
Jessey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

OT: Figured it'd be Maryse or Velvet. Alissa's too bad ass to be around Orton Wink

-Velvet Sky makes her way down the hall, looking at her nails, disgusted at the people around, in her usual stuck up mood. She turns a corner and bumps right into Randy Orton just before he enters his locker room, she glares right up at him, placing her hands on her hips, clearly not happy-

Velvet Sky:
My god, do people HONESTLY not know how to walk around here anymore. Its like every corner I freakin' turn there's just someone there. I mean seriously, seriously this is like the seventh time today. It's kinda ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

-AJ Lee: "Arrives"
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 Ajl
Eve Torres: "Arrives as well"
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 Df80uh
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Jessey wrote:
OT: Figured it'd be Maryse or Velvet. Alissa's too bad ass to be around Orton Wink

-Velvet Sky makes her way down the hall, looking at her nails, disgusted at the people around, in her usual stuck up mood. She turns a corner and bumps right into Randy Orton just before he enters his locker room, she glares right up at him, placing her hands on her hips, clearly not happy-

Velvet Sky:
My god, do people HONESTLY not know how to walk around here anymore. Its like every corner I freakin' turn there's just someone there. I mean seriously, seriously this is like the seventh time today. It's kinda ridiculous.

haha she might be Razz, Hey Barrett doesnt happen to open is he?

Orton turns his head to the left a little looking at Velvet like she's crazy

Randy Orton:
"First off...you bumped into me. Second I believe its me you own an apologize too because you yourself should watch where you are walking because quite frankly I am NOT in the mood to deal with your...attitude."
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Selena wrote:
-Alissa Flash walks down the hall taping her wrists up and comes across AJ, she smirks but shakes her head-

Alissa Flash:
You're way to peppy for your own good, girl. I believe the cheer off is down at a high school now. I think you should move along and stop makin' the arena I am in look like a joke. More so than it already does
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:26 pm

straightedgejustin wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:
"First off...you bumped into me. Second I believe its me you own an apologize too because you yourself should watch where you are walking because quite frankly I am NOT in the mood to deal with your...attitude."
Velvet Sky: My attitude? Excuse the hell out of me, but does it look like I'm in the mood to listen to your monotone voice? Quite frankly I'm not. And does it look like I enjoy being here around all these...disgusting people? No I don't. Oh and apologize to you? That's like....a joke right? If anything you would apologize to me, why? Just because you should, it's what a normal man would say to a beautiful woman. -She smirks-

OT: He's taken. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:
Velvet Sky: My attitude? Excuse the hell out of me, but does it look like I'm in the mood to listen to your monotone voice? Quite frankly I'm not. And does it look like I enjoy being here around all these...disgusting people? No I don't. Oh and apologize to you? That's like....a joke right? If anything you would apologize to me, why? Just because you should, it's what a normal man would say to a beautiful woman. -She smirks-

OT- ummmmm....who do you think I'm good at lol

Orton smirks a little as he feeds into her ego just a little

Randy Orton:
"You know your right a beautiful woman like yourself should be...apologized to so I'm....sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Randy Orton:
"You know your right a beautiful woman like yourself should be...apologized to so I'm....sorry."
-Velvet smirks and nods her head, clearly surprised-

Velvet Sky:
See now that wasn't so hard now was it? Didn't think so. And just imagine, you could have just said that in the beginning and it would have saved us both breath
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Randy Orton:

Velvet Sky:
See now that wasn't so hard now was it? Didn't think so. And just imagine, you could have just said that in the beginning and it would have saved us both breath

OT- Who else do you think I'm good at? lol

Randy Orton:
"Well seeing how we've...broken ground...I'm Randy Orton and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Randy Orton:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:
-Velvet raises a eyebrow a bit and looks around, then at him and smirks-

Velvet Sky:
So you're the dude that acts like the snake. So people say. Interesting. You're not all that intimidating. -She smirks again- I'm Velvet Sky

OT: Hm, lemme think and look at the taken listen for a second... Chris Sabin/Shelley?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Randy Orton:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:
-Velvet raises a eyebrow a bit and looks around, then at him and smirks-

Velvet Sky:
So you're the dude that acts like the snake. So people say. Interesting. You're not all that intimidating. -She smirks again- I'm Velvet Sky

OT: Hm, lemme think and look at the taken listen for a second... Chris Sabin/Shelley?

OT- Alright give me Sabin

Orton chuckles a bit looking back at her

Randy Orton:
"So your the imfamous Velvet Sky.....and trust me I can VERY intimidation when...need be."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 pm

*Kane leave's his locker room & head's out into the corridor..he proceed's to walk backstage smirking evily at everyone as he walk's past them*
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:
-Alissa Flash walks down the hall taping her wrists up and comes across AJ, she smirks but shakes her head-

Alissa Flash:
You're way to peppy for your own good, girl. I believe the cheer off is down at a high school now. I think you should move along and stop makin' the arena I am in look like a joke. More so than it already does
AJ Lee roll her eyes at Alissa as She gasps in delight.

AJ Lee:"You Serious here? are you like trying to say i make this place look like a joke? sorry to say this out to you but if anyone is a joke here i would say it's you. cause trust you haven't really done much for "Woman wrestling" you're actually more like useless i would say. NOBODY really cares about Alissa Flash anymore."

-AJ Smirk-

Last edited by Selena on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

-Velvet raises a eyebrow-

Velvet Sky:
Infamous? Randy, lets not start off on the wrong plate here alright buddy. If it wasn't for me and Angelina TNA would have burned to the ground years ago. I made that company much like I'll make this one. Hell, looking at this place, it shouldn't be that hard to get gold around my perfect waist. -She smirks and circles around him then looks at him- When need be, huh? Well, I sure as hell hope you don't pull some publicity stunt and go all 'scary viper' on me. Because I'd be sure to get your fired

OT: You got 'em
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:
Infamous? Randy, lets not start off on the wrong plate here alright buddy. If it wasn't for me and Angelina TNA would have burned to the ground years ago. I made that company much like I'll make this one. Hell, looking at this place, it shouldn't be that hard to get gold around my perfect waist. -She smirks and circles around him then looks at him- When need be, huh? Well, I sure as hell hope you don't pull some publicity stunt and go all 'scary viper' on me. Because I'd be sure to get your fired

Orton raises an eyebrow knowing she's talking about the "Stacy incident" so he chuckles

Randy Orton:
"By publicity stunt...you must be talking about that whole Stacy Keibler RKO aren't you? Well before you....draw any conclusions for yourself just let it be known that I HAD no other choice, Stacy knew it had to be done..."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Selena wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:

Alissa Flash:

AJ Lee:"You Serious here? are you like trying to say i make this place look like a joke? sorry to say this out to you but if anyone is a joke here i would say it's you. cause trust you haven't really done much for "Woman wrestling" you're actually more like useless i would say. NOBODY really cares about Alissa Flash anymore."

-AJ Smirk-
-Alissa laughs and looks at her, shaking her head-

Alissa Flash:
No one cares 'bout Alissa Flash anymore, eh? Is that what you think, AJ? Or what was it, Queen AJ from the JOKE of a development company, FCW. 'Yah wanna know somethin' that could be really useful for 'yah? Alright, I'll tell you. I'll even break it down for you. AJ, you're nothin' but a FCW girl who never was able to make it in the big leagues. That's who you are. And better yet, AJ, you FAILED to win some joke of a show here. You're the joke kid
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Orton raises an eyebrow knowing she's talking about the "Stacy incident" so he chuckles

Randy Orton:
"By publicity stunt...you must be talking about that whole Stacy Keibler RKO aren't you? Well before you....draw any conclusions for yourself just let it be known that I HAD no other choice, Stacy knew it had to be done..."
Velvet Sky: Oh you gotta be kidding me right. So lemme get this right, you led her on with your 'irresistible charm', pretend to 'love' her and then you turn on her quicker than I can snap my finger? Yeah, I think you should uh, step away from me. We don't need this beautiful face hitting concrete anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:
Velvet Sky: Oh you gotta be kidding me right. So lemme get this right, you led her on with your 'irresistible charm', pretend to 'love' her and then you turn on her quicker than I can snap my finger? Yeah, I think you should uh, step away from me. We don't need this beautiful face hitting concrete anytime soon

Randy Orton: "Trust me when I say this Velvet...I have no interest in giving you...an RKO but if you were to force me to you better believe I won't think twice about it."

Randy starts walking closer to her

Randy Orton: "You must have been hiding under a rock not knowing what I did to poor little...Stephanie McMahon. So even if I wanted to...why would I NOT hesist giving you an RKO right here...right now huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Randy Orton: "Trust me when I say this Velvet...I have no interest in giving you...an RKO but if you were to force me to you better believe I won't think twice about it."

Randy Orton: "You must have been hiding under a rock not knowing what I did to poor little...Stephanie McMahon. So even if I wanted to...why would I NOT hesist giving you an RKO right here...right now huh?"
-Velvet stops him, putting a finger on his chest as she glares up at him-

Velvet Sky:
You're really pushing it now, Randy. You're not going to do it, I KNOW you won't. I don't even have to say why, I'm VELVET SKY! HELLO, I'm Beautiful. Guys like you, Randy, never...ever, lay hands on me like that. Trust me
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 P2lbq

Yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Jessey wrote:
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 P2lbq

Yes or no?

hmmmmm yes or no hmmmmm thats a toughy Razz it looks great to be honest
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

-Velvet stops him, putting a finger on his chest as she glares up at him-

Velvet Sky:
You're really pushing it now, Randy. You're not going to do it, I KNOW you won't. I don't even have to say why, I'm VELVET SKY! HELLO, I'm Beautiful. Guys like you, Randy, never...ever, lay hands on me like that. Trust me

Randy Orton: "Guys like me? Listen...Velvet I'm like most guys around I can snap at any given moment...like I said before even if I REALLY wanted to I'd have you on the ground quicker then ever before got me?"

He stands there giving her that viper stare
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm

-Velvet laughs and pats his cheek-

Velvet Sky:
You're so funny. Don't look at me like that, alright? Makes me feel...violated

OT: Thanks, so it's a keeper then

Last edited by Jessey on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm

One half of the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and no not Benjamin or Haas...Chris Sabin walks into the arena with a grin on his face as he walks around the backstage area
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Dolph Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:

Alissa Flash:

-AJ Smirk-
-Alissa laughs and looks at her, shaking her head-

Alissa Flash:
No one cares 'bout Alissa Flash anymore, eh? Is that what you think, AJ? Or what was it, Queen AJ from the JOKE of a development company, FCW. 'Yah wanna know somethin' that could be really useful for 'yah? Alright, I'll tell you. I'll even break it down for you. AJ, you're nothin' but a FCW girl who never was able to make it in the big leagues. That's who you are. And better yet, AJ, you FAILED to win some joke of a show here. You're the joke kid
AJ Lee:
"Look the reason why i didn't win that what you would call a joke "competition" is cause I'm just too good for that to say the least I am WAY better than that, "By any means necessary." even if I win that "competition" it wouldn't really matter to me cause I know it deep down inside that I'm the future of the "Wrestling business" and yeah nobody cares about you anymore, I'm sorry but it' true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Elite Entertainment
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next