The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Elite Entertainment

Go down 
+8
JB 2.1
#Animal
Undertaker2011
April. xx
Periwinkles
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
JD
Jessey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

*Kane step's out of the shadow's & proceed's down the corridor to the gym*
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Jessey wrote:
straightedgejustin wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: I don't freaking know. I hardly ever paid attention to the TNA management, me and Ang, we did our own thing. Last thing we needed to worry about was some 'supergroup' being made. TNA, we were TNA. That's all that mattered to me. But still, be careful

Chris Sabin: Yeah...you were TNA."

He chuckles teasing her, trying to lighten the mood
Velvet Sky: Don't be sarcastic, you know you paid attention to my matches and my matches only.

Chris Sabin: "I can honestly say that was not the only thing I was paying attention to."
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: I don't freaking know. I hardly ever paid attention to the TNA management, me and Ang, we did our own thing. Last thing we needed to worry about was some 'supergroup' being made. TNA, we were TNA. That's all that mattered to me. But still, be careful

Velvet Sky: Don't be sarcastic, you know you paid attention to my matches and my matches only.

Chris Sabin: "I can honestly say that was not the only thing I was paying attention to."
Velvet Sky: That's not funny. Keep the comments to yourself
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky: That's not funny. Keep the comments to yourself

Chris Sabin: "Alright alright I'll keep them to myself...no worries."

He chuckles a couple of times
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 pm

*Kane get's to the gym & walk's inside & start's lifting weight's*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 pm

"A-List Diva" Melina arrives to the arena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

ADR: arrives.

Edge: arrives.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

"A-List Diva" Melina stands by a mirror as backstage worker walks past her and smiles as Melina does the same as she rolls her eyes and looks back at the mirror as she dabs her bush into the powder as she starts applying her foundation
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm

April. xx wrote:
"A-List Diva" Melina stands by a mirror as backstage worker walks past her and smiles as Melina does the same as she rolls her eyes and looks back at the mirror as she dabs her bush into the powder as she starts applying her foundation
OT--Ah what the heck

*Kane walk's past her then stop's & walk's up behind her & stand's there breathing down onto the top of her head*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

*Kane walk's past her then stop's & walk's up behind her & stand's there breathing down onto the top of her head*
Melina almost done with her make up as shes about to close it she sees Kane as she stands there Frozen as she watches him lean over and breath on her head she grimaces as she snaps her compact mirror as she lifts her hand up and pushes his head away
Melina
Kane..No Nah uh Nope away from me
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina almost done with her make up as shes about to close it she sees Kane as she stands there Frozen as she watches him lean over and breath on her head she grimaces as she snaps her compact mirror as she lifts her hand up and pushes his head away
Melina
OT--ok is it me or has this site changed color?

*Kane step's back just abit as she push's his head away*

Kane
--*smirk's evily*...Oh what's wrong Melina you scared that i am going to put my hand's on you or something?...*grin's*...I wouldn't do such thing unless you give me reason to but i know your smart enough not to aren't you?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina

Kane
--*smirk's evily*...Oh what's wrong Melina you scared that i am going to put my hand's on you or something?...*grin's*...I wouldn't do such thing unless you give me reason to but i know your smart enough not to aren't you?
Melina turns around and faces him

Melina
Really? and whats going to make you think i'm scared and I'm going to stuff up?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh and Steve its not you its the site
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm

April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina

Kane

Melina
*Kane smirk's evily & look's down at her*

Kane
--*grin's*...Oh i don't know maybe me....*he goe's to grab her throat but stop's inch's away from her neck*...grabbing that pretty little neck of your's & then who know's i might decide to chokeslam just for the hell of it...*grin's evily*...But i just know you only to well Melina & if there's on thing your no good at & that's keeping that mouth of your's shut
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 pm

April. xx wrote:
Ah i thought so...look's better mind you than that green color that's for sure
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina

Kane

Melina

Kane
--*grin's*...Oh i don't know maybe me....*he goe's to grab her throat but stop's inch's away from her neck*...grabbing that pretty little neck of your's & then who know's i might decide to chokeslam just for the hell of it...*grin's evily*...But i just know you only to well Melina & if there's on thing your no good at & that's keeping that mouth of your's shut
Melina grabs his hand as she tries to move it away

Melina
GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Ah i thought so...look's better mind you than that green color that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina

Kane

Melina

Kane

Melina
*Kane laugh's as she try's to remove his hand from her neck..he then give's in & move's his hand away & stare's at her evily*

Kane
--*smirk's evily*...Well there's the Melina i know one who's not afraid to tell someone exactly what she think's...*laugh's evily*...But then again you still seem a little afraid to come out with what you really want to say to me Melina?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
April. xx wrote:
OT--Ah what the heck

Melina

Kane

Melina

Kane

Melina
*Kane laugh's as she try's to remove his hand from her neck..he then give's in & move's his hand away & stare's at her evily*

Kane
--*smirk's evily*...Well there's the Melina i know one who's not afraid to tell someone exactly what she think's...*laugh's evily*...But then again you still seem a little afraid to come out with what you really want to say to me Melina?
Melina looks at him straight in the eye

Melina
You really wanna know Kane? 'kay I'll tell you what you did was way out of line.I dont like people to touch me at all.I also know that your a creepy jerk! you also needs to fiddle around with a woman for sense of power? What the men division isn't doing good enough for you? Cause thats what I see? Dont be acting like you know me and everything.Cause you know another bonus fact you dont so how about you walk down that hallway and GET A LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Abyss: *sitting on a crate in the hall, glaring at people who walk by*

Christian: *walking around*

Jeff: *in catering, eating some chips*
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Quote :

Melina
You really wanna know Kane? 'kay I'll tell you what you did was way out of line.I dont like people to touch me at all.I also know that your a creepy jerk! you also needs to fiddle around with a woman for sense of power? What the men division isn't doing good enough for you? Cause thats what I see? Dont be acting like you know me and everything.Cause you know another bonus fact you dont so how about you walk down that hallway and GET A LIFE!
*Kane smirk's evily as he listen's to what she has to say*

Kane
--*smirking evily*....Well is that really what you think about me that's so good to hear you say that as yes maybe i am a jerk but as for me wanting to fiddle with a women wouldn't i have to try & at least find one first as well look at you...*smirk's evily & look's her up & down*...Your not exactly a women are you with that screaming you do in the ring & as for me walking down that hallway why would i want to when i can just have as much fun picking on you...*grin's evily*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
Quote :

Melina

Kane
--*smirking evily*....Well is that really what you think about me that's so good to hear you say that as yes maybe i am a jerk but as for me wanting to fiddle with a women wouldn't i have to try & at least find one first as well look at you...*smirk's evily & look's her up & down*...Your not exactly a women are you with that screaming you do in the ring & as for me walking down that hallway why would i want to when i can just have as much fun picking on you...*grin's evily*
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 Melinatorrie
[center]Melina looks at him getting pissed off a she looks him seriously

Melina
Lets get one thing straight here Kane.What i do in the ring is none of your damn business Thats a scream for attack,something you wouldn't know in your little cave.I mean you deal with scream all the time.Raping women in your little locker room [she places her hand over her mouth] opps we dont want backstage workers to start gossiping now do we? i dont give a damn heck about you.No one does and no one will.[She points to herself]Especially me, I hope this is the last time we ever meet
Melina shoves right past him as she walks down the hall
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

April. xx wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
Quote :

Melina

Kane
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 Melinatorrie
[center]Melina looks at him getting pissed off a she looks him seriously

Melina
Lets get one thing straight here Kane.What i do in the ring is none of your damn business Thats a scream for attack,something you wouldn't know in your little cave.I mean you deal with scream all the time.Raping women in your little locker room [she places her hand over her mouth] opps we dont want backstage workers to start gossiping now do we? i dont give a damn heck about you.No one does and no one will.[She points to herself]Especially me, I hope this is the last time we ever meet
Melina shoves right past him as she walks down the hall
*Kane stand's there & laugh's as he watch's her walk off down the hallway he then shout's out*

Kane
--*shout's out*...Oh Melina we will see eachother again that i am sure of it after all this chat isn't over by a long shot

*Kane then walk's of in the oppisite direction & head into the shadow's again*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Melina rolls her eyes as she continues walking down the hallway clearly not in the mood
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 pm

*kane is lurking in the shadow's after his little talk with Melina..he is watching everyone go about their business*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Elite Entertainment
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next