The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+18
Jigsaw*
Cole
fuck
Oriadon
Sam
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
RED
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RifRad
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
M
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 am

Ok, make that 3
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 am

John will have a chop
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
I think Hazza wanted too ...
Nah, only Acceleration
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 am

I have 4 people looking to be CDW GM. So I will leave this overnight & however many people I have received PMs from regarding CDW, they will be in the running for the position. Also, just a thought. Should we continue with the same format for CDW that we did for the 1st season, or go back to the old format? I will leave that thought with you guys overnight & will check the responses when I get on here next.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 am

OFF: Just a heads up guys should i start sayin nonsense its my bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am

Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men is walking around backstage with a grin on his face and Hunter J's Feast or Fired briefcase. He sees catering and then gets a huuuuge smirk on his face*
"Oh Hunter, you're case looks nice and clean.."
*He pretends to start bobbling it in his hands a slight smirk still on his face and Casey then drops the case on the table. It falls in a few different types of food.*
"God damn I'm such a cluts!"
*He picks it up but then lets it fall to the ground*
Damn food making it slippery... is that a bug!?!
*Casey begins to stomp on the case, over and over and over again so now the case is dented beyond any simple repair*
"I think I got it..."
*He shrugs and grins before picking up the case and walking of down the hall way*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Yusuf Ali is looking for the general manager.

SDR is in the gym training his striking abilities on a heavy bag.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 pm

TPNS are dancing in the street.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Keep it NXT

Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 am

OFF: CDW situation imo should stay NXT coz it'll discourage potentiall RPers if they have to amass a certain number of wins to get onto the main rosters
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
OFF: CDW situation imo should stay NXT coz it'll discourage potentiall RPers if they have to amass a certain number of wins to get onto the main rosters

I disagree. it could be good for rpers who are trying break into character and can do that over time and when they get the wins they go up. When you lose in CDW nxt style it will dishearten you.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 am

nxt style. at least when the cdw nxt style ends, you can sign up again. when your at cdw wins style, you have to stay in there for a long time, no matter how many set wins you make it
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 am

Revolution Quick Results
Murasaki Hamazoki announced that Revolutions 15 competitors for the Rumble Match at BTD are; Adam Chatfield, Casey Anomaly, Chris Flip, David Flip, Guerra, Harry Jones, Hunter J, Kevin Evans, Kevin Irvine, Matt Xtreme, Peste, Ramon Rocque, Riff Radley, Sammy Steel & Thorn. During the whole segment Dan Maskell was seen in the front row screaming loudly and visibly annoying Hamazoki.
Harry Jones def. The Assassin; Following the match Danny D attacked Jones with a led pipe and announced he would again be competing
Yusuf Ali def. Harry Jones; Ali had a successful Revolution debut against a weakened Jones
Hunter J was seen searching for Anomaly backstage and found him sitting in Hunters locker room hitting the case with his skateboard. Hunter challenged Anomaly to a match at Brought to Destiny and tried to take the case but was eventually clocked by the case. Anomaly skated out of the room
The Perfect Name Society where seen backstage with their naked but cheeks to the camera. They talked about how they deserve another shot at the tag titles
Kevin Evans was seen trying to check on Radley but Radley refused to let him in the locker room, Evans didn’t understand why
Ramon Rocque def. Kevin Irvine; In another dominate display, Rocque proved he wasn’t someone to mess with
Matt Xtreme talked in the ring about the honour it was to face Steel for the title next week on Revolution and will be over the moon when he wins the International Belt for the first time. Steel came out and told Xtreme it was time to move on and that he was “Past it”. Steel promised to show that next week when he pinned him 1…2…3! The two had an intense stare off
The Mexican Mafia where seen talking about their six man tag match against Lyndon & The PNS tonight
Casey Anomaly def. Mr. iMPACT; After the match Hunter J was seen charging towards the ring, Anomaly slipped out of the ring and escaped with the briefcase through the crowd
Yusuf Ali talked about how his match earlier tonight was just a preview of what’s to come!
Sammy Steel def. Adam Chatfield in a non-title contest; The crowd was into this match and it was very, very competitive. Xtreme sat at ringside during the match, taking notes. Steel eventually finished off Chatfield with his finisher. After the match Xtreme tried to attack Steel but he saw it coming and launched him over the ropes to the floor.
Jake Lyndon was seen backstage taping his wrists up in preparation for his main-event match up next. The PNS walked into the room and talked about their awesomeness and such not letting Lyndon get a word in
Jake Lyndon & The Perfect Name Society def. Angel Rodriguez & The Mexican Mafia; A great six man bout which saw all combatants put on a great display of their talents. The end came when The PNS hit their double team finisher on Peste as Lyndon blocked the other two Mexican Mafia counterparts. After the match at The PNS celebrated with some dirty looking women, hookers, I dunno, on the outside The Mexican Mafia attacked Lyndon. The PNS eventually caught on and made the save with chairs
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 am

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Ban720

Harry Jones is seen working on another promo
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 am

Hazza wrote:

[A cocky Yusuf Ali approaches Harry Jones.]

'How does it feel to know that you was the first stepping stone for the next big thing in CWW, Yusuf 'The Grand' Ali?'
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:

'How does it feel to know that you was the first stepping stone for the next big thing in CWW, Yusuf 'The Grand' Ali?'
Harry Jones: "It feels like I have just defeated an eight foot giant. It feels like Danny D has brutalised my skull with a steel pipe; oh wait, that actually happened. In fact, the only reason I lost to you is because of those two events prior to our impromptu match. Yusuf, do you believe in karma?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 am

Hazza wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "It feels like I have just defeated an eight foot giant. It feels like Danny D has brutalised my skull with a steel pipe; oh wait, that actually happened. In fact, the only reason I lost to you is because of those two events prior to our impromptu match. Yusuf, do you believe in karma?"

'No I do not Harry, but I am obviously going to assume you do am I right?'
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:

'No I do not Harry, but I am obviously going to assume you do am I right?'
Harry Jones: "Put it this way; bad things happen to opportunists like yourself. You are not going to get far in this industry unless you man up and do things on your own accord. Or you can continue to be a two-faced pussy, but if karma really does exist then I expect that you would start growing little scabs all over your face. Those scabs would eventually turn out to be small vaginas growing all over your body, until the day comes that everybody starts labelling you as one giant pussy. Well, that is what will happen if you continue to win matches against people who have already endured pre-emptive beatings..."

Harry turns to walk away
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 am

OOC:

Hazza get your ass on msn.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:50 am

[Yusuf stands there seething after what Harry just said to him, after a few seconds pass Yusuf Punches a random backstage guy right in the face dropping him ontot he floor, Ali then begins to stomp on the dude before heading off to search for the GM.]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 am

The GM who's name I don't like spelling is in his office
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
The GM who's name I don't like spelling is in his office

[Yusuf Ali walks into the office and sits down.]

'So here I am your next big talkent.'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am

GM Well isn't that just great Yusuf. Have you made me any money yet?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

'Probably made you a bunch of Arab and Asian fans which will lead to more money, but the real question is what are you going to do for me with the new interest from that community.'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

'Probably made you a bunch of Arab and Asian fans which will lead to more money, but the real question is what are you going to do for me with the new interest from that community.'

We'll see the results first won't we? Hell I might give ya another match next week if you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next