The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up

Go down 
+8
Michael
Jigsaw
Ethan
Bret
Goblin
Mesa
.mop is dead.
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Althought Timeh that means you'll have to delete your old character applications (if you can) and post your one for Dethlok. =-P
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw
Jobber
Jobber
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:40 am

Name: Claire Bennet
Series: Heroes
Brand: RAW
Billed: Union Wells Odessa, Texas
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Cheerleader, Underdog, full of spirit, Never Gives Up
Fighting Styles: Highflying, and tactical
Signatures: Hurricanrana, Moonsault, Missle Drop Kick
Finishers: Cheerleader's Kick (Scissors Kick)
Theme: Find Your Love- Drake

Name: Sylar
Series: Heroes
Billed: Unknown
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Selfish, Power consumer
Fighting Styles: Tactical
Signatures: Neckbreaker, DDT
Finishers: Rage (RKO)
Theme: Down with the Sickness- Disturbed

OFF: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jigsaw on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:40 am

I'll do the apps tomarrow

also rhawk make the thread now!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 am

Name: Venom
Series: Spiderman
Brand:RAW
Billed: New York City, New York
Gimmick: A powerful being when using the symbiote, a creature form space. Does not like to be beaten in the ring. Normally competes in the ring brutally, But if in trouble, the symbiote can normally gain the upper hand, again. Occasionally teams with Carnage
Fighting Styles: Powerhouse, Brawler
Signatures: Powerbomb (Inverted sometime, or into the turnbuckle)
Symboite Clash (Clothesline, often used as a last resort to get the upper hand)
Spear and Smear (A Spear of the apron to a opponent standing outside the ring)
Finishers:
Symbiote Smash (Venom lift's the opponent up in a chokeslam hold and drops them-
face first)
Collision (The symbiote takes over the body of the opponent and begins to attack the opponent from the inside)
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCeLdOeBPQ
Image: See video for images.

Name: Carnage
Series: Spiderman
Billed: New York City
Allignment: Heel
Gimmick: Almost the same as Venoms, But show's no mercy against opponents. Often likes to try collide like Venom, but never succeeds.
Fighting Styles: Brawler, Sometimes High-flyer.
Signatures:
Carnage Crash (Carnage back flips over the opponent and proceeds to push them into the turnbuckle)
Dirty Pin
Finishers:
Carnage Chaos (A powebomb, but then slammed into a sit-ot chokeslam like manouever)
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnihYENjC8
Image: http://my.spill.com/photo/photo/show?id=947994%3APhoto%3A274094
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks for signing up Smile
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:00 pm

I'll sign up as Vegeta soon. I'll be active this time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Basically when Hazza posts his Vegeta application and Timeh posts his Dethlok one, hopefully the E-Fed thread will be complete by then. However I'll be majorly busy with revision for the next 2/3 weeks, but hopefully this doesn't stop me from posting the E-Fed thread.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

We Need MORE FEMALES, i mean you guys dont just have to sign up for 1 guy.

Anyways I'll help out.

Name: Lightning
Series: Final Fantasy XIII
Billed: Cocoon
Gimmick: Loner that while deep down does care about people, she wants the title more than anything and will taker anyone out to get it.
Fighting Styles: Tactical
Finishers: Lightning Rod (Here move in CWWE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks Moppy. =-P But guys we need more people if possible so tell your friends about this thread, get the other regular E-Fedders to create this out, maybe it will interest them.

Also Hazza & Timeh, we'll need your applications before we can truly start the official thread, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Rhawk hasn't bugged me to join the fed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Richie wrote:

Maybe thats what I wanted to speak to u about that 1 time in that case. x-P But I though you would have noticed and helped out either way tbh. x-D
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:

Maybe thats what I wanted to speak to u about that 1 time in that case. x-P But I though you would have noticed and helped out either way tbh. x-D
Yeah, the day you MSN'ed me when I was in fourth period. I noticed. I have noticed & I might help out....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:

Yeah, the day you MSN'ed me when I was in fourth period. I noticed. I have noticed & I might help out....

Well if you can that would be great. If possible, at least choose some characters to RP as, thats the least we need from everyone atm. =-)
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:

Well if you can that would be great. If possible, at least choose some characters to RP as, thats the least we need from everyone atm. =-)
Eh..Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 Amy_Rose_Dress_Up_Game_by_ILoveAmyRose
Name: Amy Rose
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Brand: Raw
Billed: Japan
Gimmick: A Gimmick like Michelle McCool.
Alignment: Heel
Fighting Styles: Highflying
Signatures: Baseball slide
Belly to belly suplex
Finishers: Electric chair facebuster, Lifting reverse STO
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7tJwIo8Cs8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks for signing up Selena, try to tell people who you think may be interested if you can. =-)

Also, small announcement to everyone who signed up or are thinking of signing up to be within CWF, here's 2 things we need to say.

1. We are urging everyone who wants to sign up to our group think of owning at least 3 different characters at a time, for we will need many characters before we can even consider posting the actual E-Fed thread.
2. More characters (and divas especially) are needed for SmackDown, we will obviously need loads on both brands, but SmackDown is lacking right now so you know...
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Name: Gohan
Series: Dragon Ball Z
Brand: Smackdown.
Billed: Satan City
Gimmick: Gohan grew up around fighters, His father Goku saved the world countless of times but Gohan helped with saving the world, once the World was saved Gohan had nothing else to do so he decided to join Wrestling. Gohan is a nice going/calm guy but can get angry enough to fight backstage(or where ever) if he's pushed to far.
Fighting Styles: Brawler & High Flyer
Signatures: Gohan Combo(Superkick followed by a elbow to the "Heart"
Finishers: The True Power Of Gohan(Airplane spin into a Dreamer Driver)
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVYXb44FIs
Image: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 DBZ-1
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Screw it, Imma sign up...Hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks for signing up Tony, if u can bring in another 1 or 2 characters with Gohan that would be brilliant. Also, I've come to the forced decision for the moment...

John Marston will be apart of the SmackDown Roster. Hope this is alright with you Bret =-)

EDIT: And just letting u all know right now, if any of you had plans to play as Aqua from Kingdom Hearts and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from Disney/Epic Mickey, your out of lucky because I'm calling DIBS on them... seing as though I'll be off 2 bed soon and I won't post their sign ups until 2morrow night. x___x
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I think we should consider just going with 1 Womens title Confused
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Name: Trunks
Series: Dragon Ball Z
Brand: Smackdown.
Billed: Satan City[Future]
Gimmick: Trunks came from the future to warn Goku, Gohan & etc about evil forces that were coming, he even helped fight them he then left to go back to his time in the future, he then came back one day because he was bored & he saw Gohan wrestling & Trunks fell in love with it so he decided to stay in that time & become a wrestler. He's also very much like Gohan a calm relaxed guy but will snapped if he gets pushed too far
Fighting Styles: Brawler & High Flyer
Signatures: Trunks Up & Away[DDT]
Finishers: TKO(Trunks Knockout)[Super RKO]
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VF4p-Ts1Rs
Image:
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 Future_Trunks
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh yeah Kratos VS Gohan on SD = Win cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I'll do dethklokd apps now. Is this shit gonna happen tho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 am

Timeh Take 2 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I'll do dethklokd apps now. Is this shit gonna happen tho?

It will, but not until a good 2 weeks, cause I've got a few exams in that time and I need to revise for them. Also we may not even be starting the E-Fed on this site because of the page limit. If you got my PM you'll know what I'm on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Our new location for CWF, anyone who still wants their characters, please apply here:

http://prowrestlingdungeon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=roleplay&action=display&thread=53
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Sign Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2