The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] Empty
PostSubject: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 am

My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 11gsffo

P R O L O G U E |

It is this man that goes by the name of Trenton York who has had one of those life's that makes you feel even better about your own. Events in his life go from witnessing murder happen right before his eyes as the blood dripped from the chest of beautiful young women who were there only to watch a wrestling match take place and cheer for their fan favorite win the World Championship for the first time, an event that Trenton James York hold himself at fault for because he is the one they were cheering for even though he never even had a clue of the plans that the murderer had planned. In fact, the man who killed three young woman in one night actually gave Trenton York a hug right before his match for the World Championship in a independent company up in Canada. The last words this man ever said to Trenton York before literally slapping the world and the everyday life of Trenton York in the face was "Trenton, I am proud of you son and now go make our whole family proud of the Wrestling York's." Yes that is correct, Trenton York's father was the man that killed those women and made his sons life crumble and turn into ruins. It was his father that made his whole life a challenge by forcing him into the wrestling business and beating him daily just to make him the best, well besides him that is. He watched as his father beat his mother and committed adultery. His father was his biggest fear and would never stand up to him and he allowed him to control his life and ironically he still does to this very day. During his training, it was John York and Harry Wright that made is a fun time by torturing this boy and creating a psycho at a young age of thirteen so it only made sense that Trenton would want to get even with these two men as Trenton York went completely psycho over the period of time his father was locked up. The insanity grew inside him and the first guy he got even with was Harry Wright as he beat him down in a alley after finding out that Harry was there that night and he knew the plan all along. The insanity only grew after the beating of Harry as he watched his Mother die and his Uncle die! That made three people close to him that died the first being the love of his life, the woman that he was banned from seeing by his dad, murdered by his father, well at least he thought at the time. The thrill of gold was all that kept Trenton sane for the longest time as he continued wrestling and learning how to channel his hates and fears into making other people feel his pain by beating them until they were in a pool of their own blood. Since the death of his uncle, Fred York, Trenton had two most important events happen and the first being the return of Katie Costner. His beautiful love of his life that he thought was murdered in that shooting during his championship match. He was finally happy for the longest time but with the thought that she was next he could never really be completely happy as the paranoid side kept taking him over but at least he was happy but as much as he wanted that to be the most important it was not.. The biggest was caused by CM Punk. The current ECW Champion beat Trenton York to literally death and it drove him through insanity and Trenton wanted nothing but blood instead of gold. That is how Trenton York got to where he is today not really knowing much of his past but a man in the shell of a monster. After turning on a psychiatrist, Trenton York was put through a series of shock treatments and now they hope he forgot it all. The pain, the blood, and the deaths but that may just be more of a hope than a fact as the man behind all of this has been released.. John York is with Trenton York and how much will Trenton York's mind take before the truth takes over and the monster inside is released and finally.. finally after all the pain and the memories it will finally be time for Trenton York to get even with his own father. Only time will be able to tell as since his return to Combat Zone Wrestling, his father has made him believe that Jimmy Jacobs is the enemy and that is what Trenton York is going after.. defeating the former leader of Age Of The Fall.

The clouds slowly drift in covering the moon, the night is filled with people hurrying through the streets who are all most likely headed on their ways back towards their homes from the huge, bright lighted arena in the middle of Chicago, Illinois. The place that multiple wrestling promotions have held major events over the years but tonight it was just an random indies promotion who booked the place for their largest event of the year, what a better place than the brightest place in all of town and in this crowd leaving the arena is two men who are walking with hands tucked in their pockets and the older of the two gentleman has a cigarette in hand has he puffs releasing the smoke and a glimmer of flame into the starry night as the younger one who is ironically twice or more times larger than the older, who looks as if years of time in prison has gotten to him, wears a pair of skinny jeans and a orange Etnies tee-shirt as he shakes his long black hair before his eyes and the people around town keep their distance from the two men as they are the famous two in Chicago by the name of John York and his son, Trenton York. The people who know more about the story of these men stare confused as the man who ruined his son's life and the son who has always wanted revenge stand side by side like a loving pair but they do not know what Doctors have done to the already messed up mind of this young man who smiles like an idiot after a fine night of wrestling. John York pats his boy on the back acting as if he was actually proud of Trenton. If he was in his right mind and this event would take place he would have laughed and snapped his arm like a twig knowing this is all a master plan. He played the father gimmick as well as he possibly could but behind that supportive smile is the true murderous intentions of a man that never got the job done and just his luck that Trenton York would be unable to prepare himself. From that horrid night in Canada to the day that Trenton's head was fried he prepared ideas on how to stop his father and now all of that has gone to waste. The two take a turn down a long, dark back road towards the home of Trenton York as they slowly become the only two people in sight as the "loving" father and son smile.

.JOHNMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0YORK.

That was sure a good night of wrestling like we used to spend before I was sent up to Canada for the "Wrestling's Legends" tournament, I am still sorry they messed up my passport and I ended up staying up there for a few years. I am just glad I am back here at home to be with my Son at his biggest time of need. I really do not understand why my beloved Sister-In-Law went back to Texas but hey me and you are together and this feels just like the old times.. that is if you can remember the good ole days.

The rain begins to fall from the clouds as John York says this last line with a purpose just testing what his Son really does remember if he really can remember a single thing back about his father. it is that little spark that might set Trenton York off like a bomb as Trenton just smiles and nods his head at his father almost ashamed to admit that he does not have a single clue about what his father is talking about. The biggest thing about the route that John York has taken with out truly planning this out is the important place that they may pass. John stares at his son with the fake glimmer of love in his eyes, a master mind this guy really is as his plan has worked perfectly baiting Trenton into his response but Trenton just has to think hard and quickly for a response.

.TRENTONMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0YORK.

Yeah I remember Dad. I am pretty sure I did at least. I do remember a wrestling ring and me and you. I can see that vividly in my mind. The match or the show or anything else I am not that sure but I do know that we had plenty of good times together. The York's wrestling two, right? We made the family happy and Mother was so proud of the two of us. That is the story you told me right?

It is working just as John York had planned as he realizes that Trenton York is dead and this is a zombie of the man that he used to be. John York could just leave him at this state but this could always where off and we just could not have that could we. Just like a slap in flashbacks face, the father and son look at each other and stop in their tracks as the back roads begin to flood as the rain increases in speed and amount but John York just smiles and the two look into each others eyes as Trenton twitches as full contact with the eyes of a monster is reached. There is no doubt about it that John York has balls to test his Sons mental abilities or is John York so twisted that he wants his Son to know who he is when he ends his life.

The Mind Of
.TRENTONMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0
YORK.

There is just something not adding up here in my mind. Why is it that every time that I am with my Father that a part of me grows in heat and the pain is unbearable and every single time I have full eye contact with him I will twitch like as if my body is rejecting something. I see this night in my head of my Dad and myself but all I see is a hug and a ring but that is not what is important but the sound that I hear after both scenes and it is that gun shot! What is that night and what happened! Something major in my life and I can not even remember it! What the hell has even happened to me to not have a clue who I am and not know my past. Was I destroyed in a wrestling match or did I have a car crash! Something has happened and there is something major that I am missing.. Just ask him.. Do it Trenton! Your Dad will tell you the truth, I mean he is your father after all.. DO IT... I just can not seem to force myself to ask the words and find out the truth of what truly happened to me so just play along and everything will hopefully add up something in the future but hopefully that will be sooner than later.

The mind of Trenton York has always been a safe haven for Trenton when it comes to the deepest parts of his life when the questions he has lay in thought and thank fully to Katie Costner, he no longer speaks his thoughts out at random times on accident. The two continue down the long back road as the rains pours down upon them but Trenton York is definitely no stranger to the rain. The mood grows in suspension as John York looks at his Son in wonder of what is going on in his head but will never find out so he continues to play his little mind games and uses the "Good Father" gimmick to the best of his ability with that smile that could make anybody believe him. It is just surprising that the pure thought of John York did not save the old Trenton James York from himself.

You seem to be happy boy and that just makes me grin all happy inside. I know I have not been around for a long time so I am going to make it up to you and take you to all the wrestling shows around and hey, I may even come to your next match against that degenerate Jimmy Jacobs. I am still glad I got you out of his reach at your most brittle time. What a coward to take advantage of a man with a mental lack-age at the time. Sickening I tell you, I hope you teach him a lesson at Heatwave.

Ah yes, Jimmy Jacobs, the man that has destroyed Trenton York the most in the most recent weeks trying to make him believe this lies about is father. Well that is what John York has pounded into his head since his "Return from Canada" or in real terms his release from Prison. This is all just a sick game as you watch Trenton York grow in anger as he thinks about Jimmy Jacobs.. the saddest part about all of this is the pure fact of if John York most likely gets his plan to one hundred percent, Trenton York may never even make it to Heatwave. Now of course, Trenton York does not know this. He grins sadistically as what may be the only remainder of old York gets released in the sick and twisted things he has planned to do to Jimmy Jacobs.

YORK.

Now that is one thing that I am ready for more than anything. I am tired of people thinking they can use the weakest people when they are at the weakest. I am going to teach him a lesson for messing with me and even you. Did you know of the things he said about you? He said all these things about saving me from your grasp and that you are such a bad person... LIES! They are all lies and I am sick and tired of these rumors that people make up about you.. I mean seriously Dad.. you a murderer? You got to be kidding me.

He winches in pain as the word "murderer" comes out of his lips and John York studies his movements with a sly grin as Trenton stares down at the ground and keeps on walking through the rain drenched streets until they come to an end and the cut down a street that is so familiar to the people who know Trenton York.. it is the street towards the house of Trenton York. He does not move his head an inch as he is obviously deep in thought of why all of these thing keep happening to him each and every time he says something about murder or wrestling to his Dad. It is right now that he looks at the leg of his father and for a split second... wait never mind.

The Mind Of
YORK.

What the fuck is going on here. Each time I say murder I hear that damn gun shot and I get this pain in my chest.. the same place I have that scar that I apparently got in a car crash when I was ten but that does not make sense! Who is John York really? This guy most have more of an importance then he is letting on... All of these God forsaken memories that cause me pain i always see his face! I always feel pain when I am around him! I mean it could not really be him.. No get that out of your mind Trenton! He is the only person to actually tell you anything about yourself! he is the only guy that seems to love you so that is a complete stab in the back to think that he could actually been the cause of that gun shot.. but WHY DO I SEE HIM! This is all a mess and I can not help but feel this inner darkness when i start to feel this way as if there is something inside of me just begging to get out of me.. maybe the memories about to burst from within and I will finally get to make sense all of this. I WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND! Now the question is how to I reveal all of these memories and understand this gun shot, the security workers laying out cold on the ground, and the identity of this man that I see laying on the ground in a puddle of his own blood. These memories I have but it is as if my fucking movie is skipping.. Please God! Help me find myself! ......Are you okay son....

The words cut through the thought pattern of Trenton York as he looks up startled to see that is father has stopped right in front of him not to far away from an alley as Trenton begins to shake for some odd reason just looking into the darkness of this alley then into the fake caring eyes of this man who actually thinks that Trenton is going to fall for his act and so far he actually has overcame his psycho son for this man is not Trenton York.. the true Trenton York is shaking and clawing to get out of this shell that has taken him over. John York then goes for the biggest father move yet as he pulls his Son in and puts his arms around him and as if the world begins taking pictures of the moment.. John York and Trenton York stand in the sidewalk of this empty street in a hug as Trenton York lets out this loud gasp for air as he falls back on the street and his ears go deaf to the world around him as his father squats down waving him down as Trenton fights the shock and his hears begin to hear once again as from the distance you hear this...

...........JOHN YORK!

The Mind Of
YORK.

That voice! WHO THE HELL IS THAT VOICE! Forget the voice and tell me what in the world is going on with me and what has happened to me to make me this man on the ground almost having a panic attack just because my father just hugged me. WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! That man.. it could not be........

A man walks up towards John York with a long beard and a long head of hair as if he was just in a comma for a good while and has not even cut his hair from getting out, This mans face is a face that makes Trenton York begin to back up towards that opening as everything begins to come clear to Trenton York as this is the man in that pool of his own blood but his names.. what is the name of this man. This unnamed guy looks at Trenton with hatred in his eyes as Trenton still continues on his route backwards wondering what in the hell is going on here.

.UNNAMEDMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0
GUY.

Well look who it is, long time no see John York. My best friend in this entire world has finally returned from Canada! So I seem your kid is still running away from us.

Trenton eyes this man as that voice makes hims get cold chills throughout his whole body and he shakes.. shakes so violently as nobody pays him no attention. This is all part of the plan.. the plan to end Trenton York once and for all. The mission that these two men started countless years ago and now they are finally together and yes, that does mean that the name of this man is....

Harry Wright! Alarms in Trenton York's head goes off as his eyes pop out of his head and he jumps up Finally you and me get to see each other. I am glad that you have healed from all of those wounds that he created.. Trenton York!

It all hits Trenton York like a train going way over one hundred miles per hour as he remember that night and he watches himself beat down the man standing right in front of him as he sees them both walks towards him as he helplessly stumbles backwards into this alley as the rain continues to pour down on these three men.. as they step into the alley the rest comes! Trenton York watches in his mind as he mother gets beat by his father, the memories fill his head as the gunshot is heard and he watches his father run off and himself fall to the ground after being nipped! He watches his girlfriend die right before his eyes and he lets out a God awful scream in the real life as birds fly of the buildings that create this alley way as John York and Harry Wright stare him down with huge smiles on their faces as they know it has finally came to kill Trenton York and to finally start the mission they started.. The Psycho is back.. Trenton laughs loudly as he whips his hair backwards as what may be tears fall from those eyes filled of betrayal and anger. Just like the nightmares he has once had, they stand before him with everything ready to murder him and get rid of their number one enemy.

WHAT NOW GUYS! Are you two finally going to finish the job you started years ago and finish the event that turned me into this! A man that just lost all his memories and actually trusted filth like you John! You two are finally eye to eye with me and I am finally happy! Yeah, I am happy that you two are here with me and that there is now cell bars between us! You can reach me and I can reach you! Why am I so happy that you two are actually here you wonder! To teach you a lesson in pain you already taught me.. well the main reason is now... I can finally kill both of you motherfuckers or the two of you can kill me because all of the pain and the misery you two put me through now I can make even! I have already but you in a comma Harry! You ready to die this time! I swore to never be a murderer like you Daddy... I SWORE! I will not be a murderer like you but a murderer better than you! So go ahead and make you move and end my life because I have lost it all! Fred and Mom are DEAD! DEAD JOHN YORK! Just like one of is about to be.... I have waited so long for this very moment and now my plan has gone to hell.. to waste so I will just wing it.. and it will start with this.. you bitch!

Trenton with full force punches his father square in the face knocking him down as the two men jumped the poor defenseless Trenton York.. Trenton is beaten but he is smiling as he finally laid his father out so now he has proven he is not weak..

The Mind Of
YORK.

KILL ME! KILL ME! I want you to kill me and if I was able to speak I would yell this at both of you so read my damn mind! I WANT YOU TO KILL ME! MAKE ME A VICTIM! GO TO PRISON! This is what I have been waiting for and this is nothing to the mental pain I have suffered.. DO THEY THINK I HAVEN'T BEEN BEAT! I HAVE BEEN BEATEN MORE THAN YOU COULD EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND SO LET THEM GO ON AN BEAT ME FOR THE HEL...... HEY You!

The voice comes from nowhere and for a second in Trenton's mind he thinks that is is God getting his attention to walk the stairway to heaven as he spits up blood and coughs while almost gasping for his next breath but with the little light of a cigarette the darkness is filled with the red glimmer of fire, footsteps are heard as the streetlight above shows this man with long black hair in a pair of skinny jean without a shirt as he throws out the smoke and with that sight of this man.. Harry Wright gets off and looks alarmed as he backs up almost tripping over his own steps.. It is as if he had just seen a ghost and he may have just. The mysterious man smiles and snickers as he walks forward speaking his words and staring down harry Wright more than the other two men who are just as confused..

.JAMESMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0
CARTER.

Hey Harry.. John.. do you remember me? Yeah I would say no but it seems as if Harry just pissed himself.. wait sorry DAD! Yeah Harry, you did not think that your one and only son would not be here when your huge plan was about to go down. Maybe next time you not allow me to have the key to the mail box Daddy dearest. I knew of your plans to murder Trenton York.. Trenton York the kid I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH! My old best friend until you two separated us to save yourselves from allowing your kids to over power you but look at use now as Trenton uses all of his power to get up. We stand tall against our fathers.. the two men that ruined our life's and well.. He snickers and rubs his mouth before talking in the calmest matter he could Well we kill you! So say good bye Daddy because this so called Tag Team Match has just begun!

Oh of course another brat gets in the way of us again Harry. Well I guess this is going to be a NO Disqualification match right? Well hopefully because this weapon is going to be used.

John York grins as the sound of a gun cocking is heard from behind John York's back and Trenton York hurt and busted open stares at him knowing that he is about to die. Not so fast though as from the pocket of the son of Harry Wright or better known by his ring name, James Carter pulls a gun from his pocket and smiles at John as he aims it not at him but his own father and grins knowing that John would be willing to sacrifice his best friend to kill his son and he just dares him to try something. Trenton walks towards James using his energy to be helpful.

James, what in the hell are you doing! You actually think he gives a damn about Harry Wright! He will let you kill him so he could kill me in a heartbeat and you know ti! So what are you trying! James ignores him completely and grins at John York JAMES LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT! STOP THIS ALREADY!

Trenton has almost regained all of his energy but of course still in pain from that quick beating he received but he has had worse and he is healing quickly as the biggest moment of his life is taking place and James Carter ignores him completely and just temps John York.

CARTER.

So what is it going to be John York! Let me kill my father and I let you kill your son? I think it is a fair trade right? John looks at Trenton who has now backed up a little bit now not knowing what to do or who to trust.. scary enough but at this moment.. the only person he can even begin to trust is the only other victim here.. Harry Wright So I am waiting John! MAKE YOUR DECISION!

The Mind Of
YORK.

What the hell is this! ANOTHER BETRAYAL! Can I even trust anyone in this world! Jimmy Jacobs may be my only friend now he hates me but that is nothing at the moment for this my be my death! THIS IS WHERE I DIE! My child hood friend about to sell me to my Father so he can kill me! How in the world has this came to this! People that i should be able to trust are about to allow me to die! These people I have known since I was basically a baby and I have a feeling only one of us will get out of here and I am going to be the first one to go! THIS WAS NOT MY PLAN! All of the pain and the misery I have gone through because of this man and I allow him to kill me right here right now! I CAN NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! I DESERVE TO KILL HIM!

Trenton York makes movements as if he was talking to himself in his head but John York and James Carter have their eyes locked upon each other as John wonders if he is willing to sell his best friend to kill his son or not as James makes the "Tick Tock" motion to tell him the clock is ticking as John finally opens his mouth to give him the answer.

This is actually the hardest decision I have ever made and I hate that I had to make a deal with you of all people but... He looks over at Harry Wright with a gaze of hate in his eyes as Harry looks afraid for his life as John snickers and looks back at James with a sly grin Kill him!

CARTER.

Thought I would have it my way, sorry Trenton. Now John i go first or I will kill you first. You understand me!

With the single shake "yes" of the head of John York the trigger is pulled.. "POW!" Harry Wright falls to the ground as blood flows from his chest as a sadistic grin goes across the face of James Carter as now Trenton stands the man to kill as he stares in horror of Harry Wright dying on the ground just knowing that is about to be him as his father readies his trigger finger and James looks at Trenton and winks.

CARTER.

SEE YOU IN HELL FATHER!

POW! The gun shot is made as James Carter jumps in front of the bullet as it goes directly through is chest as he moans in agony as he splats against the ground and now a father and a son lay in a pool of blood but not the two anyone would have guess.. James breathes quickly as he dies slowly below Trenton's feet as with his dying breathe he reaches for his gun and tosses it into the hands of Trenton York and now the showdown that everyone was waiting for as Father and Son lock eyes with pistols in hand and then the realization finally kicks in that it is finally the end of one of the York's and for one they actually begin to live.. Trenton stares blank and angry at his father as both men's best friend lay dead upon the ground as the sick and evil, John York laughs at the carnage and sickeningly enough he steps on Harry walking towards Trenton York.

YORK.

Now it is me and you like it should have been all along Dad. After all the years of being bullied around by you i am not standing down this time and I will finally be the one who stands over you are the tough guy! THE BULLY IS GETTING BULLIED NOW! One of us will leave and the other one joins the Wright family dead upon the ground but who...WHO will is be that dies and we finally put an end to this family drama! I watched my mother be beaten by you and you made me insane! You murdered my girlfriend in my mind and three other girls! How can you breathe knowing that you bastard! YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL! Now if I get my way right here and right now you will be and if not I will join mother and my real Father! You know the guy that you threatened to kill if he had anything to do with me! He died saying I love you to me! He is my father and your are my enemy and the reason I go to prison now prepare to die... This is for Fred York.. This is for Denise York.. THIS IS FOR ME!

Are you supposed to scare me with your sob story? I have watched our little videos of you crying to your fans because I made your life hell! DID I REALLY! That is good but that is not what i wanted! I wanted you dead not over jealousy but for the fact that you are my son! You are a piece of shit and I wish you were never born! You were a mistake and I beat your mother until she believed it! Now what I brought into this world I WILL TAKE OUT! YOU HAVE ALWAYS! You have always been a pain in my butt just like your Mother! I can not stand anyone in your family! Not mine but yours! So I have no care for killing you just like I wish I would have your Mother and your Uncle. Now Trenton, I am going to kill you.. Rest In Peace....

BOW! The bullet is sounded but it is not Trenton who fires but it is John York who falls.. he falls with bloods squirting out of his head and he lies dead in the ground as Trenton stands motionless in the alley in a place now filled with three dead bodies he walks towards the exit to where he sees the shadow.. the murderer of his father.. his hero.. As he grows closer he sees the hair flow and a huge white smile as he can not believe is eyes.. he is in shock as he sees the killer wearing gloves on the murder weapon and he just stares in shock as the person walks closer to him with a huge smile.. Trenton's jaw remains upon the ground not really knowing what to think and definitely what to say.. is this a dream! He just can not believe it really is...

YORK.

Mom.... Is that really you...

Like that damn train once again, he is hit by shock as he feels as if he had just seen a ghost but not knowing what to think or what to do he is drawn towards her like a magnet. Honesty, he just wants to reach out and touch his loving mothers hand. He just can not believe that he is actually face to face with his Mother that he has thought to be dead for nearly a year now..

.DENISEMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0
YORK.

Yes Trenton, it is me. Now let me explain before you get too confused. I have been disguised for the longest time.. Lets go back to the hospital. I was mistaken for another woman who died and by the time it was all figured out.. I was dead to you and I heard you were off to see Fred,, So Fred and I agreed to a little trick so I could keep myself in the picture.. Trenton.. I was your Aunt.. I was the one in that office with you and Mr.Howard.. I am sorry Son but you have to learn about the wonders of make-up. I turned myself into a whole different person! it is a new day now and I am alive and John York is dead.. we have gotten our payback and now we can live our life and now alone Trenton.. I found someone for you..

Trenton York already shocked and actually freaked out that his Mother is alive he hears the footsteps emerging as he see the beauty walking his way. Her long brunette hair lowing in the air as the rain has finally started to calm down.. she smiles at Trenton who smiles back with no fear for the first time ever as Katie Costner runs to his arms and hugs him as Trenton kisses her and realizes that it is all over except how to explain the murders..

YORK.

But Mom.. what about you now? You have killed someone! Are you not afraid of going to prison?

.DENISEMy Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] 15z62h0
YORK.

Trenton.. your Dad escaped after murdering a cellmate.. he was wanted Dead or Alive.. I am off the hook.. everything is fine now! Finally our life is great Son! Stop worrying for now he is dead! John York has fallen.. Now lets go home.

YORK.

You two go on but I have something I have to do before I can go.. Mom gloves please..

His Mother understands as he his handed the gloves and places them on his hand. He hugs his two woman as the walk off towards Trenton's home but Trenton heads to that alley and he walks to the body of his father dead on the ground. Trenton can not help but snicker as everything that caused him pain is over. He flips over his limp, dead body with a huge smile on his face he stares into his fathers dead, open eyes.

YORK.

Well.. well.. well.. Daddy. That was not expected now was it. i guess it is true what they say that Karma is a bitch right? Now you lay there dead and me and Mom are alive! I bet you and the Devil are livid right now because I overcame you both! I am not a murderer! Just like always I am better than you and you died jealous just like I wanted you to. You sacrificed your best friend.. sad move for my friend sacrificed himself for me! I am done with wrestling now Dad. I go into Heatwave with a new message on my mind and that is making people remember the name of Trenton York and put on the match of my life with Jimmy Jacobs.. my friend Jimmy Jacobs! The Match of The Year I already know it. Too bad you can not be alive to watch it for I would have loved to see the jealousy...He groans as he sits up out of his squatted position as he stares down at his dead and picks up his dads pistol.. Well hell.. you are already dead so why not.. Rot In Hell!

POW!... POW!.. Two shots are shot into the chest of John York as Trenton grins wider than ever as he is now secure with his life and off he walks to meet up with his mother and his girlfriend to restart his life happy and John York free. Trenton James York now smiles and with a sigh of happiness with John York laying in the mud and blood that has been created on this night that may replace the old York family story.

The Mind Of
YORK.

Now all that is left is that one last match going to beat Jimmy Jacobs and to prove to all of Combat Zone Wrestling that I am and always have been the man to beat. Thanks to that dead bastard laying back there in that alley I have an angry Jimmy after me but what a better way to go than a match way more brutal that any I have been in.. including the match with Surge.. this is my type of match. I may be happy and John York has been eliminated.. hopefully nobody forgets that I am A little psycho.. in a good way!

Trenton walks on with a smile on his face ready to put on a show for the fans and to give Jimmy Jacobs the match of his career. He walks on from the alley that now definitely has to be Trenton York's most important spot in the world as the scene comes to an end.

E P I L O G U E |

Rest In Peace Trenton James York for you are not yourself. The old Trenton york was a sad and depressed freak who was paranoid about everything in life and with every smile comes pain but with the death of John York it was also Trenton York who died as the depressed man he was and a new Trenton was born so this is literally the new start of his life. God Bless Trenton York.

FOR: Last Match TAGGED: Jimmy Jacobs - ANYTHING ELSE: The End & Good luck
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 am

Awesome promo
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 am

Amazing, great rp Granger.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Ctrl + F - "Surge"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Good promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I've seen better.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I had to... BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]   My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Final Trenton York Roleplay [Feedback Please]
Page 1 of 1