The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FEEDBACK || I got Bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FEEDBACK || I got Bored Empty
PostSubject: FEEDBACK || I got Bored   FEEDBACK || I got Bored EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:11 pm

The Gimmick Seemed So Fun.. this is just a little sample to myself

FEEDBACK || I got Bored 1001778_o

[There is a erie yet charming music heard as the gold dust falls from the ceiling, well at least it seems as the camera slowly falls the sparkly gold objects as they fall over top of a odd individual.. he rubs his chest as the gold falls upon his blonde hair or wig. The man blows as the sparkles flow away from him.. he breathes in real heavily and stares into the camera sitting up a little bit in a complete gold spandex outfit.. the words read the name.. GOLDUST. He moves his face close to the camera and once again breathes heavily with a "wshhh" type sound and bites the air. The man just plays with his hair and touches his body.. such an odd individual as he never takes his eyes from the camera lens. He is almost scary.. so bizarre.. that is Goldust.. that is why he is the Bizarre one.. He stares up into the ceiling and puts his hand against his head.. almost posing like.. for this video.]

..Bizarre.. it is me and I am it.. I am what you would call.. un-normal.. a freak.. an outcast. I am a type of person you look at and you wonder.. you wonder why.. why do I dress the way I do.. you try to understand the workings of... He whispers his name even quieter than the already barley heard words Goolldussstt. It is simply an easy question.. Hollywood.. the place.. that place.. where Goldust became a person.. where Dust became gold.. The town that gave birth.. BIRTH.. to the legend.. the legend of Goldust.. the legend of the man that so many try to solve as if it was a myth.. as if I am big foot or one of those creatures but surely I am real.. ask me.. I will tell.. tell of who I am.. tell the tale.. the truth.. of me.. the truth of gold.. the reason that everyone wants to be gold.. gold has always been major in the universe if it is owning it or staying gold...

FEEDBACK || I got Bored 123429489v1_225x225_Front

..Stay Gold Pony boy.. Stay Gold.. what is the true meaning of that statement from The Outsiders.. yes.. even in the hardest of times and the darkest of places.. in the deadliest of gangs.. Gold still exists.. Gold is everywhere I tell you.. Gold is pure and the richest of everything else.. a glimmer of gold is all that any one could ever want.. but I am full.. I am gold.. I am pure.. and I am innocent.. those who first see me find me to be odd but in the world that I live in.. the world.. the world of Hollywood and Goldust.. you are the odd one.. yet I agree to your words.. your thoughts.. your feelings.. so I am the bizarre one.. I am different but I am pure..

[Goldust stretches out and raises his arms into the air before standing up and messing with his hair.. Goldust moves his hands up his side with.. a grin.. a creepy grin as he turns around slowly.. gold.. he is all gold as he stands.. even his hair is golden blond.]

..complete gold I am.. there is not a single part of me that is not and I know that is why people are jealous of me.. people envy me and my gold.. Goldust laughs this sarcastic laugh.. may be the first time he has ever laughed in his life. A star I was born to be.. A star I was raised to be.. but A star I was not given in those company's I went to.. they pushed me below because I was "different" they never gave me the spotlight I deserved.. the spotlight I would do anything for.. the spotlight that everyone in Hollywood wants.. it is what I was raised to be! I was raised to be the way I am to day.. I need to be a star.. or the gold will leave me.. Gold comes to me.. I can not lose it.. that is why I have chosen to come here.. a place of brutal men and even females.. a place even men named Balls fits in.. yes this is E..C..W.. the home of me.. the home of Goldust.. the place I will make sparkle but not with pixie dust but of... He whispers once more ...Gooollldddusssstttt....

[Goldust rubs his body as he waves with his fingers.. like a flirty girl and places with his hair as the camera stop rolling . and Goldust's name is shown on the screen.]

FEEDBACK || I got Bored Goldust-o
Back to top Go down

FEEDBACK || I got Bored
Page 1 of 1