The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+7
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
BEAST MODE
Bleed Green
SP
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Karl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TWISB was always mine Tom so of course it is the way I want it to be. That is the whole point of a booker!

I was under the impression that more than one person was in TWSIB? But it seems I was wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you sent a PM to Nick every week telling him what he has to do on Smackdown.

And I thought that TWISB be "prides itself on being realistic"? That bogus statement has gone out of the window.

I have never once told Nick how to run SD, the only thing we ever discuss is dual-branded stuff.

We do pride ourself on being realistic, what exactly hasn't been realistic?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TWISB was always mine Tom so of course it is the way I want it to be. That is the whole point of a booker!

I was under the impression that more than one person was in TWSIB? But it seems I was wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you sent a PM to Nick every week telling him what he has to do on Smackdown.

And I thought that TWISB be "prides itself on being realistic"? That bogus statement has gone out of the window.

I have never once told Nick how to run SD, the only thing we ever discuss is dual-branded stuff.

Really? Do you really have to ask that question?

You are right. Everything about Summerslam was realistic. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince came out on Raw tonight and cut a promo saying how his partner has left him again, and I'm sure he'll make references to TWISB and UWF as well whilst he's at it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

Really? Do you really have to ask that question?

You are right. Everything about Summerslam was realistic. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince came out on Raw tonight and cut a promo saying how his partner has left him again, and I'm sure he'll make references to TWISB and UWF as well whilst he's at it.

Everything but that was realistic but it wasn't that un-realistic. Nick and I had agreed on him coming out at the end, all I did was add a little something.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks to everybody complaining about SS' ending, TWISB is actually going to end, rather than me taking over SmackDown!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Sorry Mesa.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Look what you did, you pieces of shit. I hope you're all proud of yourself, queers.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Look what you did, you pieces of shit. I hope you're all proud of yourself, queers.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3