The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+7
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
BEAST MODE
Bleed Green
SP
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Karl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Summerslam is just hours away so make sure to get your last minute predictions in before it is too late!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Can't wait for the show!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm

It will be up within the hour.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
It will be up within the hour.

Why lie?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

August 14 2011 ~ Summerslam
Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 21jsvw10

::Summerslam goes LIVE as the fans in attendance go wild. The camera zooms through the crowd, showing the many signs for superstars such as Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. The camera cuts to the RAW Announce Table as Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sit with grins on their faces.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Summerslam! Tonight we have an action packed card and it is sure not to disappoint. We will see Nexus and The Ministry square off in the THREE different matches, the last of which being between Wade Barrett and Undertaker.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That’s right but we also have Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio squaring off to determine the WWE Champion! Michael and I aren’t the only commentators out here as we are also joined by our Smackdown co-hosts!”<<

::The camera quickly cuts over to the Smackdown Announce Table as Matt Striker and William Regal also sit grinning.::

~Matt Striker~
>>“Thank you Jerry and RAW is not the only show with huge action as Smackdown will have one of the biggest matches this year; Intercontinental Champion Ezekiel Jackson will face off against Smackdown Money In The Bank winner, Cody Rhodes in a Winner Takes All Match.”<<

~William Regal~
>>“Indeed Matt but the biggest match of the night has to be the Five Stages Of Hell Match where Jay Lethal defends his newly won World Heavyweight Championship!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Sorry William but I must disagree with you there as the biggest match of the night has to be between John Cena and Triple H. Anyway, let’s get tonight underway!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 231lb, The Miz!”<<

::The Miz struts out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He looks around with a smug look on his face before slowly raising his arms in the air. He struts down the ramp, smirking around at the fans on his way. He goes to walk around the side of the ring but instead turns around and jumps onto the apron. The camera zooms in on him as he grins into it before getting to his feet and stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and raises both of his arms in the air before jumping down and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Washington, D.C., weighing 251lb, Alex Riley!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as green spotlights begin to flash around the arena. The cheers increase as Alex Riley runs out and looks around with a grin on his face. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way before sliding in the ring. He stares down Miz before climbing to the second rope and raising his arms in the air. He jumps down and smirks at Miz as they both await the bell.::

-------------------------------------------------

The Miz v Alex Riley
-The Final Battle-

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“And the first match of this year’s Summerslam is now officially underway.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“It is sure to be a great match with The Miz walking out with the victory.”<<

::The two men circle each other in the ring before Miz charges at Riley and kicks him in the knee. Riley falls to one knee before Miz grabs his head and hits a DDT. He smirks as Riley rolls onto his back. Miz hooks his leg as the referee makes the count.

KICKOUT!::

~Michael Cole~
>>“The Miz is looking for retribution here tonight after the number of losses he has had against Alex Riley.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Yes but Alex Riley is also looking to put another W on his record after tonight’s match.”<<

::Miz gets up and stalks Riley. He waits for Riley to get to a vertical base before going for a clothesline but Riley ducks underneath before taking him down with a big dropkick. Riley gets back to his feet and grins at the fans before stomping on Miz. He picks him up but Miz instantly breaks free of his grasp and punches him square in the nose. Miz then runs off the ropes before hitting a clothesline.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Come on Miz, show that little punk who’s boss!”<<

::Miz gets Riley up to his knees before running off the ropes and goes for a knee to the head but Riley moves out of the way before hitting a huge spear on Miz. He rolls Miz over before hooking the leg.

KICKOUT!

Riley gets back up and taunts to the fans before turning around and hitting a huge kick to the head of Miz. Riley drops down once again and makes the cover once again.

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Two close falls from Alex Riley; The Miz is in trouble.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Shut up King, The Miz is in complete control of this match!”<<

::Riley gets up and drags Miz up before throwing him across the ring. He waits for Miz to rebound before hitting a boot to the face. The fans cheer as Riley throws his hands up in a mini-celebration. However, he celebrates for too long and Miz takes him down with a shot to the back of the head. He gets to his knees and smirks at the fans as Riley holds his head in pain.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“The Miz is showing exactly why he is the most must-see WWE Champion in WWE history right now!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It looks more to me like The Miz can’t beat anyone unless he is attacking them from behind.”<<

::Miz begins getting Riley to his feet but instead kicks him in the face, sending him straight back down. He taunts the fans before turning and booting Riley in the side of the head. Riley falls onto his back and Miz jumps down on top of him and covers him.

KICKOUT!

Miz gets up and screams in the referees face, telling him to count faster. He is too busy shouting at the referee that he doesn’t see Riley use the ropes to drag himself back to his feet. He walks over and stalks Miz as he continues arguing with the referee. Miz turns around as the fans begin to cheer and Riley instantly gets Miz up on his shoulders. He walks over to the middle of the ring and grins at the fans before nailing the Hit The Showers. The fans are on their feet as he makes the cover.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Alex Riley!”<<

::Riley jumps to his feet as he is announced the winner. The referee raises his arm in victory before he jumps to the second rope. He points around to the fans before raising his arm in the air. He jumps down and smirks at Miz as he crawls out of the ring. Riley steps out of the ring and walks over to the ringside area and picks up something before sliding back in the ring. He unfolds what is in his hand, revealing it to be a Smackdown shirt. He puts it on and grins at the fans, pointing to the Smackown logo in the middle.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Mark Henry walks out in his ring gear. He smirks at Riley as he slowly walks down the ramp, applauding him on the way. He slowly walks up the steps and smirks at the fans before stepping into the ring. He grabs a mic from ringside before walking over to Riley.::

~Mark Henry~
>>“Congratulations Alex, you just won your final match on the RAW roster. I know you are coming to Smackdown and I just wanted to come out here and give you a welcome, Smackdown style.”<<

::Henry extends his hand as the fans boo him. Riley is hesitant for a few moments but eventually shakes his hand. He goes to take away his hand but Henry doesn’t let go. He smirks at Riley before picking him up and nailing the World’s Strongest Slam. He gets to his feet laughing as the fans boo him. He steps out of the ring and heads up the ramp, leaving Riley motionless in the ring.::

[color=darkred]>>William Regal stands up and leaves the announcer table, slidding into the ring. He receives a microphone, and stands in the center of the ring.<<

.::William Regal::.
"Ladies and Gentlemen. For the past couple weeks, I have been joining Matt Striker, live at the Smackdown Announcer Table to seek out some talents. And I stated that everything would make sence at Summerslam! Well, now you got your explination! After talking with WWE Headquarters, they have decided that it is time for me to retire. I will no longer be, in this very ring, in action. But, out of this, I have gotten' two things. I will now be known for my commentary at the announcer table, every week on Smackdown. Also, WWE Headquaters has accepted my contract. Over the past few weeks, I have been watching the talents. I have decided to put together my own little clan, a group of sorts. These men and women are top A talent. So, without further adue, here is ... The Roundtable!"

>>The fans boo as Tyson Kidd and Brodus Clay walk out from the back. They taunt their fans on the way down the ramp. Kidd slides into the ring and gives Regal a handshake hug. Clay then slides in and pats Regal on the back, cracking his neck.<<

>>Layla walks out from the back and the crowd gives her a decent pop. Layla walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, hugging William Regal, her longtime mentor.<<

"And finally ... The Ultimate Powerhouse."

>>The fans give mixed emotions, unsure about this as Ezekiel Jackson walks out from the back with a smile on his face. Jackson walks down the ramp, pointing at Regal, and nodding his head in approvel. Jackson gets into the ring and stands up, shaking hands with Kidd and Clay. Jackson gives Layla a hug, then feats his eyes on Regal. He taps Regal on the shoulder and leans against him with a smile.<<

"And we ... are ... The Roundtable!"

>>The fans continue to give out mixed emotions as Regal raises his arm high in the air. The rest of the group gathers in the ring, posing for the fans.<<

.::Justin Roberts::.
"The following match is a Tag Team Match, for the Unified Tag Team Championships!!"

>>The fans give mixed emotions as Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler walk out from the back with smug looking faces. McIntyre holds his breifcase his in the air and Ziggler pushes his hair back, setting pyros off. Ziggler and McIntyre slide into the ring, set for action.<<

>>The fans give out boos as the Tag Team Champions, representing Nexus, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty walk out from the back, wearing their Nexus T-shirts. Otunga and McGillicutty raise their titles in the air, proving they are ready for the challenge before them.<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexus [David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty (c)]
vs
The Ministry [Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler]
- Tag Team Championships -

Dolph and Otunga start in the ring, and the official asks them to shake hands. Otunga laughs and Ziggler simply waves the official off, making it clear neither of them have any interest in being respectful to one another. Otunga offers Ziggler a chance to lock up, and Ziggler seems to accept, but spins ducks underneath and secures a position behind behind Otunga with his arms hooked underneath "A-List's" hips. Otunga tries to power out, but Ziggler hits him with a belly to back suplex and bridges into a pin, but only gets a one count. Otunga gets in Ziggler's face and shoves him, prompting Ziggler to throw a punch. Otunga blocks the shot and kicks Ziggler in the gut before grabbing him by the head and throwing him across the ring. Otunga dares Ziggler to get back to his feet, flexing his arms arrogantly. Ziggler shakes his head childishly and puts his hand out, tagging in his partner Drew McIntyre.

[b].::William Regal::.

"David Otunga showing off his strength here!"

.::Matt Striker::.
"McIntyre getting in the ring."

McIntyre steps through the ropes slowly and deliberately, and hits Otunga with a huge STO. McIntyre then lifts Otunga and slams him to the mat, causing the ropes to shake violently. McIntyre then starts to put the boots to Otunga until the official pulls him off. McIntyre and Otunga hurl insults at one another, and a very flustered Otunga heads out of the ring to regain his composure. McIntyre follows him out, but is met with a Big Boot. Otunga then throws McIntyre into the steel steps before taunting the crowd. Otunga then grabs McIntyre and rolls him into the ring before tagging in McGillcutty.

"What a boot from Otunga to McIntyre!"

"And a tag to McGillicutty!"

Otunga hits McIntyre with a Neckbreaker and McGillicutty follows it with a leg drop. The crowd boo loudly as McGillicutty covers McIntyre, but "The Chosen One" kicks out before the official can bring his hand down to the mat for a third time. McGillicutty picks McIntyre up and tries to lift him for a Vertical Suplex, but McIntyre reverses it into a neckbreaker. McIntyre starts to crawl towards his corner, but McGillicutty grabs him by the ankle and drags him into the middle of the ring, stomping on McIntyre's leg. McIntyre writhes around in pain and shout for Ziggler, who is unable to help his partner. McGillicutty mockingly tells Ziggler to join him in the ring, which gives McIntyre an opportunity to chop block the third generation superstar. The fans go crazy as McIntyre struggles to the corner and tags Ziggler in. McGillicutty tries to hit a low dropkick on Ziggler, but "The Perfect One" leapfrogs the move and rebounds off the rope, and hits McGillicutty with a leaping STO! Ziggler then Irish Whips McGillicutty into the corner and follows up with a Stinger Splash. The fans go absolutely nuts as Ziggler sets up behind McGillicutty, and Otunga enteres the ring with intent to interfere! McIntyre cuts Otunga off and hits him with The Future Shock as Ziggler connects with a Zig-Zag on McGillicutty! Ziggler covers, and the official counts,
3!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>The fans can't help but cheer as Dolph Ziggler stands up in the ring. McIntyre gets up aswell and they are awarded the Tag Team Championships! The fans clap and cheer as the NEW Tag Team Champions raise their titles high in the air. McIntyre looks down at Otunga, and Ziggler looks down at McGillicutty. The Ministry members then slide out of the ring and head to back, showing off their title gold!<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Chris Jericho runs out with a mic in hand. He panders to the ground as he stands on the stage. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and instantly begins talking.::

~Chris Jericho~
>>“Hello Los Angeles! Tonight, I face Alberto Del Rio for the Vacant WWE Championship and I will win. I am the best in the world at what I do and whether it is Alberto Del Rio’s “destiny” or not, I don’t care because I will use my skill to walk out of here tonight as the WWE Champion. Drew McIntyre has hinted at cashing in tonight and if he decides to do it after I win my Championship tonight then he will be sorely disappointed. I will win tonight and I will walk out of here as the WWE Champion, one way or another.”<<

::Jericho grins to the fans as they chant his name. He leaves the ring and slaps hands with the fans before disappearing backstage.::

.::Courtney Taylor::.
"The following match is set for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!"

>>The fans in the arena boo as Cody Rhodes walks out from the back in his black and red hoodie. Rhodes lifts his Money in the Bank breifcase high in the air as he walks down to the ring. Rhodes slides into the ring with his breifcase and glares at the fans. He takes down his hood and takes off his hoodie. Rhodes glares at the fans, inwait.<<

>>Ezekiel Jackson walks out from the back and the fans cheer. Jackson raises his Intercontinental Championship high in the air as he walks down the ramp. Jackson slaps the steel steps at the bottom and climbs up, getting into the ring. Jackson glares at Rhodes.<<

Ezekiel Jackson (c) vs Cody Rhodes (b)
- Winner take all Match; Intercontinental Championship vs Money in the Bank Breifcase -

- The Beginning -
Rhodes and Jackson lock up in the ring. Rhodes tries to lock Jackson in a headlock, but Jackson powers him, pushing him down to the mat. Jackson smirks and Rhodes gets up, but Jackson charges Rhodes and takes him down with a shoulder block. Jackson goes for a quick cover.
Kickout!

- The Middle -
Rhodes powers off the ropes and boots Jackson in the face. Jackson falls down on the mat and Rhodes stalks him. Jackson rolls over and begins to get up but Rhodes kicks him in the head, keeping him down. Rhodes springs off the ropes and jumps down, elbowing Jackson in the chest. Rhodes smirks and hawls Jackson up by the head. Rhodes charges and goes for a Beautiful Diaster, but Jackson catches him and locks in a bear hug.

- The End -
Jackson stalks for Rhodes to arise. Rhodes stumbles up, using the turnbuckle. Rhodes turns around and Jackson goes to set up for a Book of Ezekiel. Rhodes ducks the big arm of Jackson and runs up the turnbuckle, flying down and kicking Jackson with a Beautiful Diaster! Jackson stumbles back and Rhodes runs up the turnbuckle again, nailing his second Beautiful Diaster! Rhodes covers Jackson!
KICKOUT! Rhodes looks around in anger. He shakes his head, then spots the Title and the Breifcase. Rhodes smirks and rolls out of the ring, grabbing the breifcase and a chair. Rhodes slides back in and Rhodes hides the breifcase. The referee trys to get Rhodes to not hit Jackson with the chair. Rhodes nods and throws the chair across the ring. The referee turns his back to get the chair out of the ring and Rhodes slips the breifcase into his hands. At this time, Jackson is sitting up, trying to turn to his knees. Rhodes charges and nails Jackson with the breifcase. Rhodes throws the breifcase out and grabs Jackson's body, nailing him with a Cross Rhodes!
Rhodes covers!
3!

>>Rhodes stands up and smirks as his hand is raised in victory. Rhodes taunts the fans as the referee hands him the Intercontinental Championship and the money in the Bank Breifcase. Rhodes raises the two iteams high in the air, then slides out of the ring, heading to the back breaking to all of the fans in attendance!<<

>>We cut backstage to see the camera zoom up to the SMACKDOWN GENERAL MANAGER's door. The door opens and the camera go in, catching Mick Foley sitting in a lethal chair, watching Summerslam and talking on the phone.<<

.::Mick Foley::.
"Well ... the way that things are looking, after my meetings tomorrow night, I may not be able to be the General Manager of Smackdown. If Heyman and me agree on the situation, I need somone to be a replacement. You know? Really? Perfect! How fast can you get here? Oh, your already here?! What?! Alright, just come see me after! Thank you so much!"

>>Foley hangs up the phone and looks deep into the camera.<<

"BANG! BANG!"

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Fatal Four Way Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Moscow, Russia, weighing 227lb, Boris Alexiev!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Boris Alexiev walks out wearing his black trunks and with a black jacket on. He slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans on his way. He jumps onto the apron and looks around with a glare on his face before stepping into the ring. He walks over to the ropes and uses them to stretch himself out as he awaits his opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the next challenger, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing 183lb, Evan “Air” Bourne!”<<

::Evan Bourne runs out to huge cheers from the crowd. He does his signature taunt and begins making his way down the ramp when Tyler Reks comes out of nowhere and takes Bourne down with a huge clothesline to the back of the head. The fans boo as he stands above the body of Bourne. He looks around before picking Bourne up onto his shoulders before nailing the Burning Hammer. The fans boo louder and louder as Reks just stares down at Bourne. He grabs his arm and drags him up the ramp before the two disappear backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the next challenger, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder!”<<

::Zack Ryder walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He stands on the stage and grins at the fans as he does his signature LI taunt before strutting down the ramp. He slaps hands with the fans at ringside before sliding in the ring. He gets up and stares across the ring at Alexiev as they both await their opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponent, from The Caribbean, weighing 220lb, he is the current WWE United States Champion, Carlito!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as Carlito walks out with the United States Championship wrapped around his waist. He throws the apple he has in his hand up in the air before catching it and walking down the ramp. He steps onto the apron and looks in at his opponents before entering the ring. He takes off his Championship and climbs to the second rope before raising the Championship in the air. He jumps down and hands over the Championship as the match gets underway.::

Boris Alexiev v Zack Ryder v Carlito ©
-United States Championship-

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This match is underway as Carlito makes his first United States Championship defence since winning the Championship a couple of weeks ago on RAW.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Yes but remember King, Evan Bourne was also meant to be competing in this match but he was attacked before this match by Tyler Reks.”<<

::Alexiev scurries out of the ring as soon as the bell rings, leaving Ryder and Carlito to face off. The two begin trading shots with Carlito taking control, throwing Ryder across the ring. He waits for him to rebound before hitting a dropkick, sending Ryder down to the ground. The fans cheer as Carlito gets up and climbs to the top rope. He waits for Ryder to get to his feet before diving down and nailing a crossbody.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“I like what Boris Alexiev is doing right here, he is allowing Carlito and Ryder to wear each other out before coming and picking up the scraps.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I think it is more like cowardice Michael, he knows he can’t beat either of these two guys so he is standing on the outside like a damned coward.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I guess he must remind you of yourself during the Royal Rumble then huh?”<<

::Carlito gets back to his feet and stalks Ryder before hitting a clothesline. He goes to continue his assault but turns and hits a suicide dive to the outside of the ring, right onto Alexiev. The fans erupt into cheers as Carlito gets back up and punches the air. He rolls back in the ring just in time to get hit with a dropkick from Ryder. Ryder makes the cover as the referee makes the count.

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Carlito may have just cost himself the match after taking out Boris.”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet and grins before dragging Carlito to his feet. He goes to throw him across the ring but Carlito reverses it and instead throws Riley across. Alexiev is waiting on the outside and he grabs Ryder’s legs before tripping him up and dragging him to the outside. Alexiev uses the brass knuckles which he had slipped on his hand to knockout Riley before sliding in the ring.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Boris Alexiev with a very smart move right there; taking out Zack Ryder before getting himself back in the match!”<<

::Carlito goes for a clothesline but Alexiev ducks underneath and runs off the ropes before hitting a clothesline of his own on Carlito. The fans boo as he picks Carlito up before hitting a suplex. He gets back up and glares at the fans before stalking Carlito.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Vladimir Kozlov storms out. He charges down the ramp and slides in the ring before going after Alexiev. Alexiev sees it coming and scurries out of the ring before jumping the barricade. Kozlov jumps the barricade after him and chases Alexiev through the crowd.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What the hell does Vladimir Kozlov think he is doing? He had no right getting involved in this match!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Are you kidding me Michael?! Vladimir is getting pay back for Boris attacking him a few weeks ago.”<<

::Carlito gets back to his feet and laughs as he sees Alexiev running away. He turns around as Ryder charges at him. He jumps up for the Rough Ryder but Carlito throws him over his head. Ryder hits the mat hard and stumbles back to his feet with his back to Carlito. Carlito takes the opportunity and jumps up before hitting the Backstabber. The fans cheer as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIIILLL WWE United States Champion, Carlito!”<<

::Carlito gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in the air before handing him the United States Championship. He climbs to the second rope and raises the Championship in the air with both of his hands. He jumps down and drapes the Championship over his shoulder before helping Ryder to his feet. The two shake hands before embracing one another. Ryder raises Carlito’s arm in the air as Carlito holds up the United States Championship with his other hand.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Tyler Reks walks out with a glare on his face. He slowly walks down the ramp as Carlito and Ryder stare at him from the ring. Reks jumps onto the apron and stares both men down before entering the ring. He stands, staring at the two of them for a few moments, before charging at them and taking both of them down with a huge double clothesline. He gets Ryder back up and gets him on his shoulders before nailing the Burning Hammer. Ryder is then kicked out of the ring by Reks before Reks stalks Carlito. As soon as Carlito is up, Reks charges at him and nails him with a big boot to the face. Reks steps out of the ring and goes to jump off the apron but instead turns back around. He jumps up onto the top rope before hitting the Big Kahuna. He gets back up as the fans continue to boo him. He picks up the United States Championship and raises it high in the air with a smirk on his face.::

>>We cut backstage to Todd Grisham standing by with Christian.<<

.::Todd Grisham::.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, joinging me at this time, is non-other then Chr-"

.::Christian::.
"Save your breath Todd. I knwo what your going to ask ... What are my thoughts on tonights match?" Well Todd, I have only one thing to say about this ... I am going to walk out of Summerslam. The World Heavyweight Champion, if you all like it or not!"

>>Out of the blue, Christian slaps Grisham in the face, sending him down to the ground. Christian smirks then walks off.<<

.::Justin Roberts::.
"The following match is a 10-Man Tag Team Match!"

>>The fans burst into boos as Justin Gabriel leads Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Darren Young and Husky Harris down the ramp. Nexus taunts the fans as they pass. Gabriel stops at the bottom of the ramp and nods his head. Gabriel and the rest of Nexus slide into the ring, glaring at the fans in the arena.<<

>>The fans give out mixed emotions as The Ministry is guided down the ramp by Kane. Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, Ted DiBiase and Heath Slater follow the big red machine as fire sets off on the stage. Kane stops the crew and nails his famous taunt. A lightning bolt strikes down on the stage, lighting it up. The Ministry slides into the ring, ready for battle.<<

>>Mick Foley walks out on the ramp, just as the two groups begin to go to war.<<

"You know, I've been asked to come out here and announce a very interesting stipulation regarding this match. Obviously, one of these teams has to lose, and that team will be met with the consequence of having to disband!"
Nexus vs The Ministry
- 10 Man Tag Team Match. The losers must disband! -

The match starts with Michael Tarver in the ring with Daniel Bryan. Tarver charges in on Bryan, and gets caught with a headlock. Bryan drops to a knee, controlling the less experienced opponent, and throws some punches into the skull of Tarver. Tarver manages to push Bryan off and follows up with an unexpected but impressive dropkick. Tarver starts putting the boots to Bryan and the drags him into the corner tagging in Darren Young. Tarver then holds Bryan's arms behind his back while Young kicks the "American Dragon" in the gut.

"Well .. Nexus is off to a good start!"

Young grabs Bryan by the hair and spits in his face, drawing quite a bit of heat from the crowd. Bryan shoves Young away, and the Miami native attempts to throw a punch, but his hand is grabbed by Bryan and he is rolled into an armbar. Young struggles toward the ropes, and the poweful Husky Harris charges into the ring and boots Bryan in the skull, and the fans boo loudly. Harris raises his hand in the air, looking dominant, but sprints out of the ring when Kane starts to step into the ring. Kane then drags his Ministry teammate to the friendly corner despite the official's objections. Bryan is then tagged out of the ring in favor of Heath Slater who hits his former Nexus teammate Young with a fantastic lariat.

"What a lariat!"

Slater gets the fans behind him as he irish whips Young into the ropes and hits him with a leaping spinning elbow smash. Slater then lifts Young up and slams him to the mat, Slater plays to the crowd a little bit. Skip Sheffield looks to be trying to get into the ring, distracting the official long enough for Young to hit a low-blow on "The One Man Rockband" and roll him up. The official turns around to make the count, but Slater kicks out at two and rolls to the edge of the ropes. Slater and Young then both get to their feet and Slater offers a chance for Slater to lock up with him, and Young seems to take it, only to slap Sheffield on the chest instead. Sheffield and Young argue for a few seconds, and Slater jumps the large Texan and lays into him with lefts and rights.

"Heath Slater, powering down on Sheffield!"

"The Ministry has taken control!"

Sheffield shoves Slater off of him and clobbers him with a massive forearm. Sheffield flexes for the crowd and the crowd starts to boo him, but the "Cornfed Meathead" just blows them off and hurls abuse at Slater. Slater tries to crawl to his corner, but Sheffield lifts him up and slams his knee into the canvas. Slater rolls around in pain and Sheffield shakes his head at Slater, obviously thinking his former Nexus teammate to be weak. Sheffield locks Slater in a Camel Clutch, and the former tag team champion begins to cry out in pain much to the amusement of the Nexus. Sheffield however, simply get bored and releases the hold, then tosses Slater into the Ministry's corner and yells for "somebody talented" to get into the ring with him. Ted DiBiase tags himself in, and the Ministry start to applaud DiBiase's taking of initiative.

"Ted DiBiase and Sheffield, going one on one here!"

DiBiase motions for Sheffield to come at him, and the Texan happily abliges, attempting to take the third generation superstar out with a Big Boot, luckily for the Ministry, DiBiase sidesteps the move and nails Sheffield with a sickening neck breaker. DiBiase leaps to his feet and pulls Sheffield up with him, and putting him into a front facelock. DiBiase then lifts Sheffield above his head and brings him back to earth with a fantastic suplex. DiBiase then Irish Whips Sheffield into the corner and mocks him by telling the Nexus to tag in somebody better, mirroring Sheffield from earlier. DiBiase's challenge is met by none other than Husky Harris, who tags himself in and starts banging on his chest.

"Husky Harris gets himself in this match."

"Can DiBiase take out Harris?"

DiBiase runs toward Harris, who drops to the mat to avoid the Florida native, and hits the ropes. DiBiase then uses the ropes to springboard into a crossbody, laying Harris out. He hooks the leg, but Harris manages to get his shoulder up at a two count. DiBiase pounds the mat in frustration. He then stands behind his fellow third generation superstar, obviously intending to execute his Dream Street finisher. Harris manages to power out, and nails DiBiase with a Stunner. DiBiase wobbles into his corner, and Swagger tags himself in, unbeknownst to Harris. Harris sprints towards DiBiase and lays him out with a Swinging Reverse STO then drops into a cover. Swagger steps into the ring and grabs a hold of Harris' ankle and starts pulling him toward the middle of the ring! Harris struggles, but Swagger gets the Ankle Lock locked in.

"The ankle lock is locked in!"

"Well Matt, I have been on the recieving end of those in my day, and they can really break your ankle!"

Harris screams in pain, and attempts to force himself to the ropes, but Swagger has a tight grip. Harris looks about to tap out, but his Nexus teammates shake their heads, letting him know there will be consequences if he does. Harris then rolls through and Swagger's skull crashes into the turnbuckle. Harris grabs Swagger and puts him in the tree of woe position, Harris then tries to hit Swagger with a baseball slide, but Swagger sits up, and Harris almost slide out of the ring. Swagger hops down and drags Harris into the middle of the ring and covers him, but to no avail as he kicks out at two. Swagger angrily lifts Harris and hits him with a German Suplex. Both men hit the ground, and the impact is sickening. Swagger and Harris then start crawling towards their own corners to make tags. Swagger tags in Kane, and Harris tags in Justin Gabriel.

"Gabriel and Kane, the so called "leaders" are going one on one!"

Kane looks to take Gabriel out with a clothesline, but Gabriel slides under him, causing Kane to rebound off of the ropes. When Kane reaches Gabriel again, he is greeted with a dropkick to the knee. Kane drops to his right knee and his jaw is rocked by a roundhouse kick from Gabriel. Gabriel then laughs at Kane, telling him to get to his feet. He gets his wish as Kane gets to his feet and sends Gabriel to the mat with a huge Chokeslam! The Nexus storm the ring to keep Gabriel from getting pinned, and The Ministry join them, causing a huge brawl. One by one, wrestlers topple over the top rope, and even the official gets taken out! As Kane tosses Sheffield, the last illegal member of the Nexus, he is met with a chair shot to the skull from Gabriel. Gabriel then covers Kane and wakes up the official who wakes up and counts the pin.
3!

>>The fans boo as the thought of The Ministry disbanding sinks in. Nexus gathers in the ring in celebration from their big win. Justin Gabreil gets hoisted up on the shoulders of his fellow Nexus members for winning them the match. Kane lies in the ring, shaken from the chair shot. Nexus lowers Gabriel and the group heads to the back, knowing that destruction has been done.<<

::Tyler Reks walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He slowly walks down the ramp, not paying them any attention whatsoever. He jumps onto the apron and looks around before stepping into the ring. He snatches a mic from ringside before standing in the centre of the ring.::

~Tyler Reks~
>>“For too long I have been ridiculed and looked down upon by all those who believe they are better than me for that exact reason but I can assure both them and all of you that this is not true and I most certainly better than them. I proved that earlier on tonight when I laid out your United States Champion and once again stood tall over the rest of my competition. This just goes to show that the WWE have been missing out on something special by not having me carry this show and that is why I am challenging Carlito to a United States Championship Match RIGHT NOW!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos, showing their disagreement towards Reks’ words.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Carlito walks out with the United States Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp, looking pissed. He grabs a mic from ringside before sliding in the ring and getting in the face of Reks.::

~Carlito~
>>“Tyler, that’s not cool man. I was meant to face three other guys earlier on but you decided to take it into your hands and attack Evan Bourne, making it two guys. I suppose I should be thanking you but I’m not! You are seriously beginning to annoy me and if you want a Championship Match, you got it but not tonight. You see, I have already defended my Championship tonight but as for tomorrow night, I am all up for that. See you tomorrow Tyler.”<<

::Carlito drops the mic and smirks at Reks before turning to leave. Reks stops Carlito from leaving and spins him around before punching him in the face. Carlito falls to the mat but instantly gets back up. Reks goes for a clothesline but Calrito ducks underneath before nailing a Backstabber out of nowhere. He gets to his feet with a huge grin on his face as the fans cheer him. He picks up his United States Championship and raises it in the air as Reks rolls out of the ring.::

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 pm

"The following match is a Divas Gauntlet Match, where the last Diva will be crowned as the Divas Champion!"

>>The fans boo in the arena as Brie Bella walks out from the back with a smug look on her face. Brie walks down the ramp, yelling at the fans, telling them all that she will become Champion. Brie slides into the ring and glares at the fans while on the turnbuckle. She drops down and glares at the titantron.<<

>>The fans are shocked, to learn that Nikki Bella drew entery number two. Nikki walks down the ramp, glaring at her sister the whole way. Nikki slides into the ring and the two go head to head, yelling at eachother, telling each other that they will be champion.<<
Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella
- Diva Gauntlet Match; Match #1 -

The bell rings and the sister lock up in the center of the ring. Nikki takes control and knees Brie in the gut, flipping her over her hip, onto the mat. Nikki locks in a headlock but Brie gets free and both girls swing up. They glare at each other and lock up again. Brie takes control this time and slides around Nikki, forearming her in the back. Brie then hits the ropes and runs back, but Nikki clotheslines her down.

.::Josh Mathews::.
"And a clothesline from Nikki Bella!"

.::Jerry "The King" Lawler::.
"Who would have thought that these two sisters would be the first two facing off?"

"Well, now ... Nikki hawls up Brie and throwing her into the turnbuckle!"

Nikki charges at Brie, going to smush her in the turnbuckle, but Brie moves out of the way and Nikki hits hard. Brie climbs the turnbuckle and hammers down shots on Nikki. Nikki scoops Brie up and walks out, going to Powerbomb her sister, but Brie slides off and rolls up Nikki quickly!
3!

"And Brie takes it from out of nowhere!"

"Well, Nikki is out! Whos next?"

>>The Current Divas Champion walks out from the back with her title on her shoulder. Brie stalks her in the ring, telling her that she is ready. Maryse slides in and passes her title off to the referee, glaring at Brie Bella.<<
Brie Bella vs Maryse
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 2 -

The divas lock up and Maryse shoves Brie down, laughing at her. Brie quickly gets up, running back at Maryse, but Mayrse counters and throws Brie into the turnbuckle. Brie stumbles back and Maryse nails Brie with a kick to the gut. Maryse steps back, then charges forward, nailing Brie with a neckbreaker! Maryse goes to cover, but Brie rolls her up.
Kickout!

"The curret Champion, almost eliminated!"

Maryse and Brie both get up and Brie nails Mayrse in the gut with a headbutt. Brie backs up into the ropes and runs back, going for something. Maryse flips Brie over her shoulders and Brie crashes into the mat. Brie gets up, holding her back and Maryse kicks her in the gut. Maryse hawls her in and swings her hair back, nailing Brie with a French Kiss DDT! Maryse smirks and covers Brie.
3!

"Well, the Divas Champion eliminated Brie Bella!"

"Two down! Who's next?!"

>>The fans go nuts as AJ runs out from the back and down to the ring. She slides into the ring and her and Maryse trade shots.<<
AJ vs Maryse
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 3 -

AJ gets control over Maryse and nails her with an armdrag. Maryse quickly gets to her feet and AJ charges at her, but Maryse hangs AJ up in the ropes. Maryse then grabs AJ by the hair and throws her out of the ring. Mayrse smirks and laughs at AJ, taunting the fans as she waits. The referee begins to count. He gets to 5 when AJ gets to her feet. AJ slides into the ring and Maryse smirks at her. AJ is up and Maryse turns around. The fans cheer as AJ gets back into it, nailing forearms on Maryse. AJ backs up and runs at Maryse. Maryse kicks AJ's leg out from underneath her and hooks her head, quickly nailing her with a French DDT! AJ is laid out and Maryse covers her.
3!

"Awh, man ... That was too quick!"

"Well Josh, I know that you like AJ quite abit, but the Divas Champion has eliminated her from this Gauntlet. Who's next?"

>>The fans give mixed emotions as Beth Pheonix walks out from the back. Maryse looks up at her, and her eyes widden. Maryse crawls up to her feet as Pheonix gets into the ring and stares her down.<<
Beth Pheonix vs Maryse
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 4 -

Pheonix hawls Maryse up stright and flatlines her with a clothesline. The fans give Beth mixed emotions as she hawls Maryse back up and scoops her up, nailing Maryse with a bodyslam! Pheonix stalks and Maryse lies on her back in pain. Maryse begins to get up. She turns around and Pheonix snatches her up. She hawls her up.

"GLAMSLAM?"

Maryse screams. Pheonix drops down, nailing Maryse with a GlamSlam! Pheonix gets up and laughs at Maryse before pinning her.
3!

"What a finish! Well, Beth Pheonix is our current Divas Champion!"

"What a GlamSlam! Well, who is going to face off against The Glamazon now?"

>>The fans boo as Natayla runs out from the ring. She glares at Pheonix and walks down the ramp. Natayla slides into the ring and Pheonix goes head to head with her.<<
Natayla vs Beth Pheonix
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 5 -

The two powerhouse Divas begin to trade shots with one and the other. Natayla kicks Pheonix in the gut and runs back, charging her down with a clothesline. Pheonix gets up and Natayla hits the ropes again, going for another clothesline, but this time Pheonix powers Natayla down with a clothesline. Beth laughs at Natayla and hawls her up, screaming at her.

"Beth Pheonix and Natayla! What a match!"

Pheonix swings for another clothesline, but Natayla ducks it and hammers shots to the gut of Pheonix. Natayla comes back and kicks Pheonix in the gut. Natayla bends down and grabs Pheonix's legs, wanting to flip her back. Pheonix smashes down on Natayla's back and lifts her up, powerbombing her down. Pheonix covers
Thr- KICKOUT!

"What a close pinfall!"

Pheonix gets up and hawls Natayla up with her. Pheonix lets Natayla get to her knees before dropping her dead weight. Pheonix smirks and taunts the fans, stalking Natayla for her finisher. Natayla gets up to her feet and stumbles back. Pheonix grabs her and lifts her for a GlamSlam. Natayla manages to get one arm free and slide down, grabbing Pheonix's leg. Natayla reverses the move and pushes her weight back, making Pheonix fall onto her back, with Natayla ontop of her. Natayla quickly swings around and jumps up to her feet, grabbing Pheonix's legs. Natayla smirks as she locks Pheonix in a Sharpshooter! Pheonix screams in pain, trying to break free, but Natayla locks it in! Pheonix crawls over to the ropes, but Natayla pulls her back! Pheonix is just about to tap when suddenly the hold is broken free. Alicia Fox had jumped up on the apron and kicked Natayla in the head. The referee turns around and Fox is already back on the floor. Pheonix checks on her leg while Natayla holds her head in pain. Pheonix uses the ropes to pull herself up. Natayla crawls over to the ropes, glaring at Fox. Fox smirks as Natayla gets up. Natayla stumbles back and Pheonix scoops her up, nailing her with a GlamSlam! Pheonix covers
3!

"Pheonix takes another one!"

"Who's next?"

>>Alicia Fox slides into the ring and stalks Pheonix. Pheonix turns around and Fox goes for a Superkick. Pheonix catches Fox's leg and hawls her up onto her shoulder and slams her down on the mat.<<
Alicia Fox vs Beth Pheonix
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 6 -

Pheonix smriks as she hawls Fox up by the hair and leans her back, yelling at her, telling her she shoundn't of messed with the match. Alicia shakes her head and Pheonix lifts her up, dominating Fox with a GlamSlam! The fans cheer as Pheonix covers.
3!

"And Pheonix takes out Fox in a blink of an eye!"

"Well, I am getting word, that we have Four Divas Left! Bring out our next Diva!"

>>The fans cheer as Eve walks out from the back with one finger high in the air. Eve smiles as she walks down the ramp. Eve slaps the hands of afew fans before sliding into the ring and going face to face with The Glamazon!<<
Eve vs Beth Pheonix
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 7 -

Eve and Pheonix begin to brawl in the ring. Eve takes control and takes control of the match, hammering down shots on Pheonix. Eve hits the ropes and runs back, but Pheonix nails her with a Spinebuster! Phoenix picks Eve up, smirking and Eve nails her with a shot. Pheonix smirks and holds her cheek. She turns back, glaring at Eve to be met with a boot! Pheonix flops down and Eve climbs the turnbuckle. Pheonix gets up and turns around, angry. Eve dives off and nails Pheonix with a missle dropkick! Eve stands up, leaning against the ropes and the fans cheer. Pheonix is weared down. Eve watches Pheonix as she sits up. Eve hits the ropes and runs back, nailing Pheonix with a kick to the head. Pheonix flips over to the center of the ring. Eve stands up and smiles. She runs towards Pheonix and does a cartwheel. Eve then turns into a backflip and nails Beth with a Splash! Eve hooks the leg.
3!

"And Eve becomes the NEW Divas Champion!

"3 left Jerry!"

>>The fans boo as Melina storms out from the back with a smug look on her face. Melina slides into the ring and looks at Eve in disgust.<<
Melina vs Eve
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 7 -

Melina kicks Eve in the gut out of the blue and throws her into the turnbuckle. Melina streches up and chokes Eve in the turnbuckle with her boot. Melina is forced to let go. Eve hammers some shots on Melina, trying to get back into it, but Melina nails Eve with a kick to the back of the head. Melina smirks as Eve stumbles back into the ropes. Melina looks at the referee before smiling and leaning against the turnbuckle, about to run. Eve shakes off the kick and catches Melina about to run. Eve quickly moves into the turnbuckle, and goes to meet Melina halfway, but Pheonix out of the blue trips her, sending her down to the mat. Melina watches Beth walk up the ramp and Melina turns to Eve and smirks. Melina hawls Eve up and kicks her in the gut, turning her over. Melina screams highly pitches and sets her leg over the chest of Eve and drops down, crushing Eve with a Sunset Split. Melina raises one arm in the air as the referee counts.
3!

"And Melina takes it all away from Eve!"

"Well, we still got 2 more!"

>>The fans cheer as Kelly Kelly comes out from the back with a smile on her face. She points to Melina before charging down the ramp and sliding in.<<
Kelly Kelly vs Melina
- Divas Gauntlet Match; Match 8 -

Kelly boots Melina in the gut and hits the ropes. She runs back and boots Melina down to the mat. Kelly points to the fans and Melina begins to get to her feet. Melina glares at Kelly and charges at her. Kelly turns around and Melina nails her with a forearm. Melina continues to forearm Kelly, she continues to do this until she has Kelly backed up against the turnbuckle. Melina kicks Kelly in the gut and grabs her head, throwing her across the ring. Melina smirks and walks over to Kelly, she kicks her again and backs up, stalking, waiting for her to get to her feet. Kelly uses the turnbuckle to pull herself up. Kelly turns around and Melina kicks her in the gut. Melina grabs her by the hair and pulls her back, setting up for her finisher, but Kelly flips back and kicks Melina in the head, rolling her up in the process!
3!

"Kelly Kelly takes it!"

.::Josh Mathews::.\
"Kelly Kelly has taken the Divas Championship!"

>>The fans are shocked in the arena as DAZIEE HAZE runs out from the back and storms down the ramp and slides into the ring. She stalks for Kelly to turn around.<<
Daziee Haze vs Kelly Kelly
Kelly turns around and Haze kicks her in the gut. Haze smirks and charges into the ropes. She runs back, nailing Kelly with Yakuza Kick! Kelly is laid out in the ring as Haze covers!
3!

"WHAT!? Thats Daziee Haze! Daziee Haze is our new Champion!"

>>The fans are shocked in the arena as Haze is awarded the Divas Championship. Haze shakes her head as she glares at it. Haze slides out of the ring and look under the ring. She pulls out a trashcan and rolls it into the ring. Haze sets the trashcan up and looks at the Divas Title once again. She almost throws it in the trashcan, but is interuptted.<<

>>The fans go nuts in the arena as the lights flicker. They end up going out and when they return, ALISSA FLASH is standing behind Daziee Haze. Flash grabs the Divas Title from here and the two go head to head with each other. Daziee yells at Flash, when they are interuptted.<<

[color=blue]>>Mick Foley walks out onto the stage with a smile on his face. He does his famous "BANG! BANG!" taunt before stoping at the top of the ramp, with a microphone in hand.<<

"Girls! Girls! After speaking with RAW General Manager, Paul Heyman. We have decided to UN-Unifiy the Divas Championship! Therefore ... on RAW Daizee, Heyman will rightfully do what he has to do, to crown a champion. And on Smackdown, We will crown our Champion! Oh, and Alissa, hold onto that title, because The Divas Championship is coming home to Smackdown! BANG! BANG!"

>>Alissa Flash and Daziee Haze glare at each other in the ring. Flash holds up the Divas Championship as the screen fades black.<<
================================================

::We cut backstage as Daniel Bryan is seen writing on a piece of paper. The fans boo him as he looks up with a smirk on his face. The camera widens out and reveals Paul Heyman, who’s hand Bryan shakes.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Welcome to RAW Bryan, it’s good to have you aboard.”<<

::The two men smirk as the fans boos grow louder and louder.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, representing Nexus, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Wade Barrett walks out with a smirk on his face. He stretches out his arm which has the Nexus armband on while he walks down the ramp. He slides in the ring and smirks at the fans as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Death Valley, weighing 299lb, representing The Ministry, The Undertaker!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Undertaker walks out, unsure whether or not to boo him. He slowly walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes of Barrett the entire time. He walks up the steps and throws off his coat before entering the ring. He takes off his hat, rolling his eyes to the back of his head as he does so.::

-------------------------------------

Wade Barrett v Undertaker

::Barrett goes on the offensive early, taking Undertaker down with a clothesline. He kicks Undertaker in the head before hoisting him back to his feet and throwing him shoulder first into the ring post. The fans give a small cheer as the younger Barrett shows his strength against the veteran Undertaker. Barrett drags Undertaker back before hooking the leg.

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Wow, I didn’t think that Barrett would be the one who took control early on.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I too am surprised King, I honestly thought that Undertaker would be in complete control at this point.”<<

::Barrett gets back up and drags Undertaker to his feet before going for a right hand. Undertaker ducks underneath before hitting a flurry of his patented rights and lefts. The fans give a cheer as Undertaker backs Barrett into the corner. He hits him with multiple shots before grabbing his arm and stepping onto the top rope. He begins walking across it but Barrett pulls him down onto his shoulders before hitting a Wasteland. He goes to make the cover when...::

::The fans go insane as Diesel slowly walks out with a grin on his face. He has a mic in hand and his music stops as he talks on his way down to the ring.::

~Diesel~
>>“Hey, Wade, remember me? I am the guy that you eliminated from the Royal Rumble back in January. I hadn’t stepped foot in a WWE ring for years and when I finally returned, you ruined it. When I heard that this match was going down tonight I just knew that I had to get down to LA and get a close up look at this match so that is exactly what I did.”<<

::Diesel stops outside of the ring and Barrett steps out onto the apron. He goes to jump down but the lights go out all of a sudden. When they come back on, Undertaker is lying, seemingly unconscious, in the corner. The referee runs over to check on him and Diesel takes the opportunity to run in the ring. He spins Barrett around and kicks Barrett in the midsection before lifting him up and nailing the Jackknife Powerbomb. The fans explode into cheers as Diesel slides out of the ring and, once again, the lights go out.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What the hell is going on here?!”<<

::The lights come back on and Diesel has completely disappeared while Undertaker is standing over the fallen body of Barrett. He pulls Barrett to his feet and gets him up before nailing the Tombstone Piledriver. The fans erupt into cheers as Undertaler places Barrett’s arms on his own chest and sticks out his tongue.

-------------------------------------

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, The Undertaker!”<<

::The fans once again give a mixed reaction, the cheers overweighing the boos, as Undertaker’s arm is raised in victory. He looks down at Barrett and kicks him out of the ring before dropping to one knee. He raises one of his arms up in his signature pose, with his tongue sticking out.::

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is a Five Stages of Hell Match! The rules state that every match has a different stipulation! Once one man has been pinned, or submitted, they are eliminated and a new stipulation will come!"

>>The fans boo in the arena as Sheamus walks out from the back. Sheamus slams his fists against his chest and raised his arms high in the air, yelling to the fans. He signals to the fans that he will become champion as he climbs the steel steps and gets into the ring.<<

>>The fans continue to boo in the arena as Mark Henry walks out from the back. Henry yells at the fans, saying that he is going to dominate and win the championship. Henry slides into the ring and glares over at Sheamus.<<

>>The fans flip the switch and cheer as Rey Mysterio walks out from the back. He points to each side of the stage, setting off some pyros. Mysterio then goes down the ramp and highfives some of his fans before sliding into the ring and posing for the fans on the turnbuckle.<<

>>The fans then boo in the arena as Christian walks out from the back, telling them all that he doesn't need them, and that he will become champion once again. Christian taunts the fans before sliding in the ring, getting in the face of Mysterio. Christian then backs up to the turnbuckle and hops up.<<[/b

[b]>>the fans give mixed emotions as Randy Orton walks out from the back, not taking his eyes off of Christian. Orton glares at the others as he slowly walks down the ramp. Orton slides into the ring and goes head to head with Christian. Everyone awaits the Champion.<<

>>The fans go nuts as Jay Lethal runs out from the back, in his custom leather jacket with the World Heavyweight Championship slugged around his waist. Lethal runs down the ramp, highfiving the fans as he slides into the ring. Lethal unhooks the title and raises it high in the air.<<
Jay Lethal (c) vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio vs Chrisitan
- World Heavyweight Championship; Five Stages of Hell Match; Falls Count Anywhere -

Right away, Sheamus nails Lethal down with a charge, hammering down shots on him. Randy Orton and Christian get riled up, but Christian nails Mysterio with a shot to the gut, avoiding Orton. Orton uses it and begins trading shots with Mark Henry. Henry comes back hard and hammers down a shot on Orton, making Orton swing back. Christian gets Rey into the turnbuckle and climbs up, hammering down shots on Rey. Mysterio manages to slide out from Christian's legs, pushing him in through the second turnbuckle. Christian gets caught hard and Mysterio grabs his head, throwing him down so his head slams on the mat. Christian trys to sit up, trying to break free, but Mysterio hits the ropes and charges back, nailing Christian with a leg drop! Sheamus and Letal scurry out of the ring, still trading blows up the ramp. Henry nails another shot on Orton and Orton falls out of the ring, threw the bottom rope. Henry laughs and turns, seeing Mysterio get back to his feet. Henry grabs Rey and nails him with a headbutt, laying him out beside Christian.

"What a headbutt from Henry! Laying Mysterio out!"

"Well, look at Sheamus and Lethal, still continuing to trade shots, all the way up at the top of the stage."

Sheamus finally gets an advantage on Lethal and nails him in the gut. Sheamus looks at the giant tron and grabs Lethal, throwing him into it. Lethal flops on the stage, holding his head in pain. Sheamus smirks and turns around to be charged down with a clothesline from Henry. Soon, Orton comes running up the ramp, nailing forearms on the back of Henry. Orton backs Henry up to the edge of the stage with blows to the head. Orton then backs up and climbs up on the huge 'W.' Orton leaps, going to nails a crossbody on Henry and push him off the stage, but Henry catches Orton and drives him down on the stage with a Worlds Strongest Slam. Henry gets up and laughs at Orton, taunting that he is going to pin Orton, but out of the blue, Sheamus nails Henry with a Brogue Kick. Henry falls right off the stage and Sheamus drops down to his knees by Orton, catching his breath. Christian and Mysterio begin tumbling up the ramp. Christian comes from behind and kicks Sheamus in the head, settling him down by Orton. Christian then turns around and nails Mysterio with a boot. Mysterio flops over, by Lethal, on the other side of the stage. Christian charges at Rey, knowing he is close to the edge. Mysterio suprisingly jumps up and nails Christian with a hurricanronia, sending Christian off the stage. Christian quickly gets up, holding his back in pain. Mysterio flys down, legs first on him, leaving him down on the floor as Mysterio crawls back up on the stage.

"Nice move by Mysterio!"

"Wait, I don't think Mysterio sees Sheamus getting to his feet!"

Sheamus gets up and charges at Rey, nailing him down on the stage with a clothesline. Sheamus looks around and sees a Surfboard, leaned against the stage for decorations. Sheamus smirks and grabs it, wedging it in between the edge of the ramp and the stage. Sheamus looks at Christian with a smirk and climbs up on the stage. He hawls Mysterio up, helping him to his feet. Sheamus flips Mysterio over his shoulder, setting him up for the High Cross. Sheamus walks forward and stands at the beginning of the stage. He looks down at the surfboard, then throws Mysterio, making him crash down on the floor, through the surfboard. Mysterio lies there in pain as Sheamus turns around to see everybody down, expect for Lethal. Jay Lethal begins to climb to his feet. Sheamus smirks and stalks as Lethal arises to his feet. Lethal gets up and stummbles back, tripping down the ramp. Lethal manages to stumble back up and Sheamus nails Lethal with a Brogue Kick! Sheamus laughs at Lethal as he covers him!
3!

"Jay Lethal has been eliminated! The new stipulation will be a First Blood Match!"
Sheamus vs Mark Henry vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio vs Christian
- World Heavyweight Championship; Five Stages of Hell Match; First Blood Match. -

Sheamus gets up and smirks, looking at the bodies surrounding him. Sheamus then looks down at Jay Lethal and hawls him up, turning his smirk into a smug look. Sheamus grabs Lethal and looks at the titantron once again. Sheamus hooks his head tight and throws Lethal again into the tron. Lethal manges to reverse the move and kick Sheamus into the gut, ramming him back into the big 'W' on the stage. Sheamus yells out in pain as the referee demains Lethal to leave the ring area. Orton uses the 'W' to get to his feet, as Sheamus lies there in pain. Sheamus pushes of the 'W' to get stead, when Orton runs over and shoves him in the back, pushing him, not only down to the ground, but also down the ramp. Orton continues to asault Sheamus, booting him down the ramp. Christian and Mysterio still lie on the ground, knocked out. Mark Henry still lies by the production part of the arena, after being sent off the stage by Sheamus. Orton nails Sheamus with a boot, but Sheamus grabs both of Orton's legs, throwing him back down onto the ramp. Sheamus climbs from his knees to his feet and slides into the ring. Randy Orton gets up and slides in, holding his head. Sheamus rolls out the other way and Orton follows. Orton gets out and Sheamus hammers down shots on Orton. Sheamus then turns to the ring announcer and demands a chair. He folds one up and turns back to Orton. Sheamus looks at the chair and spins, going for the shot, but Orton swings up and nails Sheamus in the groin with a boot.

"Orton with a boot to the groin!"

"Sheamus could have ended the match with that chair!"

"Watchout Match! Randy Orton is coming over here!"

Orton walks over to the spanish announcer table and hawls all of the belongings off. The spanish announcers grab their stuff and move quickly. Orton grabs one tv monitor and throws it down. He grabs the other and watches Sheamus stumble back to his feet. Orton waits and Sheamus turns around. Orton nails Sheamus with the tv monitor. Orton then throws it down and slams against the table, stating that Sheamus is going through it. Orton bends down and grabs the steel chair that Sheamus had. Sheamus rolls over onto his arms and knees, exposing his back. Sheamus uses the ring to pull himself up, still with his back showing. Orton grips it tight and swings it, smashing Sheamus in the back. Up at the top of the ramp, Christian and Mysterio both begin to climb to their feet. They arise and begin trading blows. Christian backs Mysterio right up to the stage, then lifts him up, still hammering down shots. Christian crawls up on the stage and kicks Mysterio in the gut. Mysterio rolls down the ramp abit, so Christian stalks for him to get up. Suddenly, behind him, Mark Henry appears. Henry forearms Christian in the back, sending him down the ramp by Mysterio.

"Where did he come from?"

"I have no idea Regal!"

Randy Orton throws Sheamus onto the announcer table after dropping the chair. Orton looks at Sheamus, before walking over to the other announcer table, and hawling off all of its belongings. Orton nods and pats that announcer table. Orton gets up on the announcer table and waits. Sheamus slowly manages to get himself to his feet, and when he does. Orton runs across one announcer table, nailing Sheamus with an RKO through the spanish announcer table! Orton and Sheamus both lay there in pain. Mark Henry hawls Mysterio up on the apron by his throat. Christian runs over and trys forearming Henry, but instead sees Orton and Sheamus. Christian smirks and ditches the situation, running over to Orton and Sheamus. Christian gets over there and sees the unbroken announcers table. Christian smirks and hawls Orton up, throwing Orton on the announcer table. Christian then looks down at Sheamus and grabs the chair, throwing it ontop of him and stepping on it. Christian then climbs onto of the announcer table with Orton. Christian hawls Orton up, but Orton breaks it and nails Christian with an RKO. The table doesn't break and Christian falls down on the side by the announcers. Orton rolls off the table and sees Sheamus with the steelchair on his head. Orton opens the lift of under the ring and reaches in, pulling out another chair. Orton places one chair under his head and grabs the other. Orton swings back, looking down at Sheamus, then swings the chair down, nailing a conchairto! The fans cheer as the referee rolls Sheamus over and sees the blood gushing.
"Sheamus has been eliminated! And the NEW Stipulation will be a Ladders Match!"
Mark Henry vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio vs Christian
- World Heavyweight Championship; Five Stages of Hell Match; Ladder Match -

Orton smirks and slides into the ring with the chair. Mark Henry is already standing there and punches the chair back on Orton, making Orton flop to the ground. Henry throws the chair out ontop of Rey Mysterio, then turns his attention to Randy Orton. Henry picks up Orton and hammers down multiple shots on Orton, backing him into the ropes. Henry turns around to have Rey Mysterio fly off the ropes and nail him with a dropkick. Mysterio then hits the ropes and runs back, dropkicking Henry and Orton into the ropes. Both Orton and Henry are set up for Rey's finisher. Rey raises one finger, ready to run. He does and goes for his famous 619 to both men, but Rey only catches Henry. Henry wobbles back and Mysterio flys, going for a sitdown to get a pin, but Henry moves back and catches Mysterio, nailing him with a Worlds Stronges Slam. Out of the blue, Christian nails Orton with a ladder. Orton flips down to the ground, holding his face. Christian slides the ladder into the ring and slides in himself. He throws the ladder at Henry, and continues to until Henry is down by Mysterio. Christian then grabs the ladder and leans it against the turnbuckle. Christian grabs Orton and sets him up to irish whip him into the ladder, but Orton counters and goes to send Christian into the ladder. Christian manages to push off the ladder and elbow Orton down. Orton quickly gets back to his feet and Christian quickly sidesteps him, throwing him into the ladder. Christian then hits the ropes, running for a bulldog on Orton, but Orton manages to throw him off, Christian ends up nailing a baseball kick to Rey on the outside. Orton turns around and Henry scoops him up. Henry smirks and tips the ladder on the ground, then ends things with a Worlds Strongest Slam to Orton, ontop of the Ladder. Henry then covers Orton.
3!

"Henry has just eliminated Randy Orton!"

[color=darkblue]"We have three left!"
"Randy Orton has been eliminated! The next stipulation is a Tables Match!"
Mark Henry vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio
- World Heavyweight Championship; Five Stages of Hell Match; Tables Match -

Henry gets up and begins laughing at Randy Orton. Henry doesn't see Christian and Mysterio grab a Table from under the ring and slide it into the ring. Christian and Mysterio slide into the ring and begin trying to attack Henry. Henry manages to fight back, pushing Mysterio back into the turnbuckle. Christian grabs the table and shoves it into the gut of Henry. Henry bends down in pain and Mysterio runs out of the turnbuckle, dropkicking Henry in the face. Christian tells Rey to get the table set up. Mysterio does as Christian hammers down shots on Henry. Christian gets Henry to the turnbuckle. Mysterio sets the table up and Christian and Mysterio continue to hammer down on Henry. Christian and Mysterio try to lift Henry up, and they both do. Henry sits on the turnbuckle and gets angry. Henry blocks Christian's shot and throws him down. He then grabs Mysterio and hawls him up on the turnbuckle. Henry shouts at Mysterio and then pushes him off. Mysterio flys back and hits the table, falling off of it. Henry laughs and stands up on the turnbuckle, taunting that he is going to splash Mysterio.

"Mark Henry is going for a splash!"

Henry goes to jump, when out of the blue, Christian nails him with a clothesline, stopping him. Henry begins to slip and Christian uses the ropes to swing himself back and kick Henry in the face. Henry almost falls off the turnbuckle. Christian jumps back into the ring, grabbing one of Henry's legs, trying to pull him down. Mysterio crawls up and helps Christian pull Henry down. Christian and Mysterio manage to hawl Henry and walk over to the table, powering him through with a Double Powerbomb. Christian and Mysterio both lay on the ground as Henry rolls in pain through the table.
"Mark Henry has been eliminated! The final stipulation will be a STEEL CAGE MATCH!"

"This match is almost over!"

"We are going to have a NEW Champion!"
Christian vs Rey Mysterio
- World Heayweight Championship; Five Stages of Hell Match; Steel Cage Match -

Henry gets out of the ring, throwing a fit. The cage lowers and both men lay there in pain. Mysterio crawls over to the turnbuckle. Mysterio uses the turnbuckle to climb to his feet. Christian crawls over to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up. Mysterio is up first and he runs over, dropkicking Christian into the steel cage. The fans cheer as Mysterio stumbles over to the wall and begins to pull himself up. Mysterio gets halfway up the cage when Christian gets to his feet. Christian follows Mysterio and stops him from going over the cage. Both men battle at the top of the ladder and it ends in Mysterio nailing a West Coast Pop on Christian, sending both of them down into the ring. After a long peroid of resting, Christian rolls over, crawling to the ropes. Himself and Mysterio get up at the same time. Mysterio backs up to Christian and Christian grabs him, going for a Kill-Switch.

The fans go nuts in the arena as The Rated R Superstar walks out from the back. Edge runs down the ramp and opens the steel door to the cage. He slides into the ring and looks at Christian. Christian eyes him heavily. Edge smirks and Christian drops Mysterio, but out of the blue, Edge nails Christian with a Spear! The fans cheer as Mysterio looks over at Edge. Edge looks down at Christian and then looks at Mysterio, nodding his head. Edge gets out of the ring and closes the door, walking up the ramp, watching the two in the ring. Mysterio hops up on the top turnbuckle, looking down at Christian, who is still down on the mat. Mysterio stands up stright then soars off the top, nailing Christian with a frogsplash. Mysterio hooks Christian's leg!
3!

>>The fans go nuts as Rey Mysterio is crowned the NEW World Heavyweight Champion! Edge slides into the ring and awards Mysterio the title and raises his arm high in the air. Edge and Rey hug before Rey climbs the turnbuckle, showing off his new championship! Edge looks down at Christian and shakes his head. Mysterio drops down and kisses his Championship before sliding out of the ring and heading up the ramp. Edge soon leaves the ring, following Mysterio. Mysterio stands on the top of the ramp and raises his title high in the as pyros set off. Christian sits up in the ring, looking at Edge and Mysterio.<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Alberto Del Rio walks out with a smirk on his face. He stands on the top of the stage and grins at the crowd before walking a couple of steps forward onto the ramp. He stops once again and spreads his arms out again as golden sparks of pyro rain down behind him. He begins walking down the ramp again, mocking the fans on his way. He runs up the steps and wipes his feet before entering the ring. He walks over to the ropes and raises his arms out again to boos from the crowd. He steps back and winks at the camera before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing 226lb, Chris Jericho!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers, jumping to their feet, as Chris Jericho’s music hits. They lights go out as the countdown begins. At 0, the lights come back on and there is a shadow standing on the stage, his arms spread out and his back to the crowd. He turns around, revealing himself to be Jericho and the fans continue to cheer. Pyro explodes around the titantron as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps hands with the fans before jumping onto the apron. He turns around, wraps his arms around the top rope and begins throwing himself backward and forward before turning back around and stepping in the ring. He climbs to the top rope and raises his arms out before jumping down. He steps into the corner before staring across the ring at Del Rio.::

Alberto Del Rio v Chris Jericho
-WWE Championship-

::The two men circle each other around the ring before finally locking up in the centre. Del Rio takes control, slipping around the back of Jericho and wrapping his arms around the waist of Jericho. He picks him up before slamming him face down on the mat. He gets back up before repeatedly stomping on Jericho. He steps back and waits for him to get to one knee before dropkicking him right in the side of the head. He gets to his feet and winks to the fans as they boo him.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Del Rio is taking complete control of the match right now! The WWE Championship means more to him than a lot of people realise.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Definitely, after coming so close to winning the World Heavyweight Championship at the start of the year, he most definitely intends on winning the WWE Championship tonight.”<<

::Del Rio drags Jericho to his feet before thrusting him into the corner. He goes to hit the enzeguri but Jericho moves out of the way. Del Rio manages to land on his feet but turns right into a huge dropkick. Del Rio smashes against the turnbuckles before flopping to the ground. Jericho drags him away from the ropes before going for the cover.

KICKOUT!

Del Rio gets his shoulder up and Jericho lifts him straight back to his feet. He grabs him by the head and lifts him up before slamming him back down with a suplex. He grins as the fans chant his name. He waits for Del Rio to get up before going for a clothesline but Del Rio sees him coming and dropkicks him in the head.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What a dropkick from Del Rio, Jericho never seen it coming!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Ohhhhhh! Del Rio caught off guard by a big kick to the back of the head by Jericho!”<<

::Jericho leans against the ropes, regaining his composure as Del Rio lays on the ground. Jericho walks over and goes to pick him up but Del Rio punches him in the midsection. Jericho] doubles over, giving Del Rio the opportunity to roll him into a small package.

KICKOUT!

Both men jump to their feet and square off. Jericho and Del Rio once again lock up in the centre of the ring. Del Rio looks set to gain control but Jericho trips him up. Jericho then falls down on top of him and begins hitting him with elbows and fists to the face. He gets to his feet and continues the attack, stomping all over Del Rio.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Come on ref, get Jericho off of Alberto!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Why? Jericho is just fighting for what he wants; the WWE Championship.”<<

::Jericho steps back and pulls his hair back as Del Rio begins crawling to the corner. He pulls himself to his feet before turning. Jericho sees his opportunity and charges at him, squashing him with a clothesline in the corner. He steps back and waits for Del Rio to stagger forward before nailing the enzeguri. He rolls over Del Rio before hooking the leg.

KICKOUT!

Del Rio gets his shoulder up just in time. Jericho gets to his feet and then gets Del Rio back to his. He elbows Del Rio in the head before hitting him with a suplex. The fans cheer as he gets back up and stalks Del Rio.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Chris Jericho is in complete control right now! But he better not give Alberto too much time to recover.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“And that is exactly why; Alberto just took Jericho down with a big right hand!”<<

::Del Rio rolls over Jericho and hooks his leg.

KICKOUT!

Jericho gets his shoulder up and Del Rio drags him to his feet straightaway. Del Rio elbows Jericho in the face before going for an enzeguri. Jericho sees it coming and ducks underneath, causing Del Rio to hit the mat. Jericho then sees his chance and runs at the ropes before jumping off and hitting the Lionsault. The fans are ecstatic as Jericho jumps to his feet. He taunts to the fans as Del Rio begins to get to his feet. Del Rio gets to his feet and turns. Jericho charges at him and jumps up, going for the Codebreaker but Del Rio catches him before slamming him down to the mat.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That was a very smart move from Del Rio right there.”<<

::Del Rio leans against the ropes as Jericho holds his head in pain. Del Rio drags Jericho to his feet before kicking him in the midsection. He grabs his arm and goes to do the step-over but Jericho pushes him away. Del Rio then turns around but walks right into a Codebreaker from Jericho. The fans are on their feet as Jericho makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEEWWWW WWE Champion, Chris Jericho!”<<

::The fans are going insane as Jericho gets to his feet. He takes the WWE Championship from the referee before raising it high in the air. He climbs to the top rope and raises the championship in the air before jumping down. He turns around and is met by a huge dropkick from Del Rio. Del Rio then picks up the fallen WWE Championship before waiting on Jericho getting to his feet and nailing him over the head with the belt. Del Rio then drops the title before stepping out of the ring.::

::Drew McIntyre runs out with his Money In The Bank briefcase as the fans erupt into boos. He slides in the ring and waits as the referee checks if Jericho can compete. McIntyre is almost jumping on the spot as the fans are waiting to see what will happen.::

::The fans once again erupt into boos as Triple H walks out in his ring gear. He walks straight down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans. He jumps onto the apron and stares at McIntyre before stepping in the ring. He looks from McIntyre to the briefcase before kicking McIntyre in the midsection. He hooks his arms before nailing him with the Pedigree. The fans cheer as they realise that there will no longer be a cash in. Triple H rolls McIntyre out of the ring before helping a recovered Jericho to his feet. Jericho goes to pick up the WWE Championship but Triple H grabs him. He puts his head between his legs and hooks his arms before nailing him with a Pedigree as well. He gets to his feet as the boos are deafening. He picks up the WWE Championship and stands above the two fallen bodies before raising the WWE Championship in the air.::

>>We go backstage and Mick Foley is talking to someone. The camera backs out and it turns out to be The Rated R Superstar, Edge! The fans go nuts in the arena.<<

"Well, Edge! You shocked the world tonight! And, you will be shocking the world again on Smackdown right? After the paperwork is filled out?!"

.::Edge::.
"Ofcourse Foley! Would you over doubt the Rated R Superstar?! On Friday Night Smackdown, I will offically be taking your spot Foley! I will be the Smackdown General Manager! and their will be changes!"

"Good!"

>>Edge smirks and lowers his shades. Foley and Edge shake hands as the screen fades.<<
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following No Holds Barred Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 240lb, John Cena!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as John Cena runs out. He throws his arm in the air before standing and looking out to the fans and saluting them. He runs down the ramp before jumping in the ring. He gets to his feet and raises his two arms in the air. He grabs his cap and throws it into the fans before taking off his shirt and doing the same with that. He steps back into the corner and holds the ropes with two hands before leaning forward.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 255lb, “The Game” Triple H!”<<

::The lights go out except for a single spotlight, which shines down on the entrance way. Triple H walks out with a bottle of water in his hand and stops on the stage. He takes a swig from the bottle before spitting it up in the air. He looks down at the ring before slowly walking down the ramp. The boos are deafening as Triple H walks around to the side of the ring. He steps onto the apron and takes another swig from the bottle before doing his signature taunt, raising his arms, and spitting the water into the air. He then looks down at the fans before spitting the remainder of the water onto them. He throws the bottle into the crowd before stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and shouts at the fans before doing his signature taunt once again. He steps down before turning to Cena. He stands in the opposite corner from him as they both await the bell.::

John Cena v Triple H
-No Holds Barred-

::Triple H goes straight on the attack, taking Cena off his feet with a clothesline. Instead of continuing his attack, instead, he slides out of the ring. He lifts up the ring apron and grabs a kendo stick before spinning it in his hand. He slides back in the ring and whacks it off the abdomen of Cena, who had just got back to his feet. Triple H repeatedly hits Cena over the back with the kendo stick before throwing it down, rolling him over and making the cover.

~Michael Cole~
>>“Triple H is definitely using the No Holds Barred rules to his advantage. Those kendo stick shots have got to hurt!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Definitely but never count out John Cena Michael, we have seen him come back from these type of assaults many times.”<<

::Triple H drags Cena to his feet before pushing him into the corner. He hits him with a chop to the chest to a chorus of “woo”s from the fans. Triple H goes for a right hand but Cena ducks out of the way before pushing Triple H into the corner. Cena unloads with a flurry of rights and lefts to the abdomen of Triple H. The fans erupt into cheers as Cena grabs Triple H and hits a suplex.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Here comes that offense of Cena!”<<

::Cena gets back up and slides to the outside. He lifts up the apron and begins hunting around for a weapon. However, he takes too long and Triple H steps to the outside and kicks Cena in the side of the head, taking him down to the ground. Triple H kicks Cena away from going under the ring and emerging with a steel chair. He waits for Cena to get up before swinging with the steel chair but Cena ducks underneath and kicks Triple H in the midsections, forcing the steel chair out of his hands. Cena then picks up the steel chair and smashes it off the back of Triple H before throwing it to the side.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What a shot from that steel chair; Triple H is hurt!”<<

::Cena picks Triple H up and goes to roll him back into the ring but Triple H reverses him and throws him head first into the ring post. The fans boo him as he smirks down at Cena. Triple H goes under the ring once again and this time pulls out a table. The fans burst into cheers as they see the table and Triple H slides it into the ring. He turns around and stalks Cena before going for a clothesline but Cena moves out of the way before throwing him into the crowd.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“John Cena with a huge reversal right there; Triple H is down and out in between all those chairs!”<<

::Cena climbs over the barricade and goes to work on Triple H hitting him with shot after shot to the head. The fans cheer as he picks him up and goes for the Attitude Adjustment[/b] onto the chairs but Triple H slips down before pushing Cena over the barricade. Triple H climbs back over himself before picking Cena up and throwing him into the ring. Triple H slides in after him and stands behind him as he begins getting up.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Triple H is back in control of this match and John Cena is in BIG trouble.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I don’t know Michael, I am sure Cena still has it in him to come back from this one.”<<

::Cena gets to his feet but is taken right back down with a clothesline to the back of the head from Triple H. Triple H smirks as the fans they boo him. He picks up Cena and says something to him before slamming him back down. He goes for the cover as the fans chant Cena’s name.

KICKOUT!

Triple H gets up and kicks Cena in the head before walking over and picking up the table which he had put in the ring earlier on in the match. He sets it up next to the ropes before turning around. Cena had been waiting on him and charges at him before hitting a clothesline. Triple H falls back and hits the back of his head off of the table but the table stays in one piece.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What a clothesline from Cena! That table may have just gave Cena an advantage.”<<

::Cena uses the time that Triple H to his advantage, nursing his injuries and attempting to get some momentum back in him. He sees Triple H getting back to his feet and pounces on him, hitting a flurry of shots to the back of his head. He gets up and drags Triple H away from the table before getting him to his feet. He grabs his head and leg before nailing a fisherman suplex, right into the pin.

KICKOUT!

Cena gets up and drags Triple H to his feet with him. He hits him with a clothesline, sending him to the ground. He taunts to the fans, who give him a huge amount of cheers. He stalks Triple H and waits for him to get up before going for a shoulder block but Triple H moves out of the way before sending Cena down to the ground with a knee to the head.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“And a change of the guard right now as Triple H once again regains control.”<<

::Triple H whips his hair back as he leans against the ropes. He stalks Cena as he begins to stir. Cena gets up and Triple H kicks him in the midsection before hooking his legs in preparation of the [i]Pedigree
. He looks to hit it but Cena gets out and gets Triple H up onto his shoulders before nailing the Attitude Adjustment. The fans are on their feet as both men are down on the mat. Cena begins crawling to Triple H as the fans are bouncing up and down.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“HOLY SHIT; here comes John Cena’s Wrestlemania opponent, The Rock!”<<

::The fans are going insane as The Rock walks out onto the stage. Cena gets to his knees and looks up the ramp as The Rock runs down the ramp. He slides in the ring and the fans instantly turn on Cena as they erupt into boos when he begins hitting Rock with rights and lefts to the face. Rock gains control over him, making Cena back up with punches all over his body. He backs him up to the table before grabbing him and nailing the Rock Bottom right through the table. Rock leaves the ring and heads up the ramp as the fans continue to go insane.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“The Rock may have just cost John Cena this match her tonight with that huge Rock Bottom through the table.”<<

::Triple H looks up the ramp at The Rock with a surprised look on his face. He looks over at Cena and crawls over to him. He drags Cena off of the remains of the table before throwing himself on top of him.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, “The Game” Triple H!”<<

::The fans boo as Triple H is announced the winner. He gets to his feet as Cena is checked on by the referee. Triple H walks over to Justin Roberts and snatches the mic out of his hand before shoving him out of the ring.::

~Triple H~
>>“Earlier on tonight I stopped Drew McIntyre from cashing in on Chris Jericho and after I did that laid out Chris Jericho with a pedigree. I am sure that many of you are wondering exactly why I did what I did earlier on and I am going to tell you right now. As all of you know, my father in law is Vince McMahon and if I want something in the WWE then I get it. I spoke to Vince before tonight’s event and he agreed with me that this match should be a #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship so now that I have won I am next in line for a shot at Chris Jericho’s WWE Championship. Chris, that match is going to happen at Night Of Champions. See you there buddy.”<<

::Triple H smirks before dropping the mic. He climbs to the second rope and does his signature taunt as Summerslam goes off the air.::

::Just as the fans were beginning to leave the arena and the fans at home were about to turn off their TV sets, Mr McMahon struts out to a massive reaction. He struts down the ramp and grabs a mic before entering the ring.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen could I please have your attention! I know that Summerslam was supposed to end moments ago with the thought in everybody’s head being that Triple H is going to be facing Chris Jericho at Night of Champions for the WWE Championship but I am afraid that we have something else we would like to be stuck in your head by the end of tonight. A lot of you may remember that WWE TWISB took a break not too long ago and returned in July with Money In The Bank. I regret to inform you that WWE TWISB is over.”<<

::The fans sit and shock and when it finally sinks in, they erupt into boos.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“My “partner” in TWISB is once again leaving and I unfortunately will have to once again put this “on hold”. Well I have a message for my “partner” and that is that I am sick of waiting around for you to get back so when you do get back don’t even come and ask me if TWISB is coming back because IT’S NOT! You had your second chance and once again you have caused TWISB to end and I am not having it a third time. All you fans of TWISB I got something you should check out; Ultimate Wrestling Federation in UBL. One last message before I go, it has been a pleasure doing TWISB and I wish it didn’t have to end again. Unfortunately though, it does and it is all because of my “partner” once again. I hope you have enjoyed TWISB and, if the time comes, I may bring back RAW and start from where it has ended here. Thanks and goodnight.”<<
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Any thoughts on the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Ending to the PPV sucked. (Vince McMahon's promo)

Everything else was great.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm

In case you didn't notice, it wasn't actually Vince.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Karl has morphed into Vince.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

What in blue hell?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 pm

I liked the ending...only the ending...

Too bad Edge isn't gonna be GM of SD now, and all that other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Why not just have co-GM of SmackDown! take the brand over?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Mesa, I didn't know you were the Co-GM until you "let it slip" that you were doing a couple of matches for Summerslam.

Was that an offer?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Sure. The match quality will be limited as far as weekly shows go, but the actual booking shouldn't be tarnished too much.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 am

Terrific. I am assuming that Nick has spoke to you about current storylines? If not, I will give you a brief run down tomorrow.

I am heading to bed just now so we will talk more about this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am

Ight, just pm me a rundown tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 am

Fuck you Karl ... So fucking demanding ... Always has to be your way ... Well fuck you.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 am

Summerslam | TWKWITB
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 am

The contriversial ending saved the show IMO. It was good, but the ending bumped it up to another level.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Summerslam | TWKWITB

Lulz...

There's no place to hide once I step inside the room
Dr. Doom, prepare for the boom
BAM! Aw, MAN! I slam blam blam blam blam
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

TWISB is Karl's thing(and Nicks) leave it be, he can choose to end it any way he wants.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 am

TWISB was always mine Tom so of course it is the way I want it to be. That is the whole point of a booker!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TWISB was always mine Tom so of course it is the way I want it to be. That is the whole point of a booker!

I was under the impression that more than one person was in TWSIB? But it seems I was wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you sent a PM to Nick every week telling him what he has to do on Smackdown.

And I thought that TWISB be "prides itself on being realistic"? That bogus statement has gone out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summerslam 2011 | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next