The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)

Go down 
+11
BEAST MODE
Richie
Karl
KJ88
fuck
Styles
Harold
#Animal
Sam
Mesa
Jarrett
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 am

Don't play the woman card, it will get you nowhere. There have plenty of successful female users on this site and the WWE Universe before it.

If you're not going to cyber, then fine, don't do it. But please just stop banging on about the fact that you're not going to do it.

It seems your friend is the clever one out of the two of you. She seems to have gotten the message that she's not wanted. One thing I don't understand though.When you threaten to quit this site, do you expect sympathy? You've said it multiple times. There's more likely to be a party when you leave than anything else.

And finally, none of this is cyber bullying in my eyes. You seem to think you can come here, do whatever you want and show no respect to the sites current users. So with your attitude, you're obviously going to piss people off.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 am

It's a Cyber in the USA!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 am

Kids these days..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Kids these days..

worrddd... :p
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:49 am

Mhmmmmm..........................
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Karl, I don't mean to be a prick, but this thing needs to stop between you and your new lady friend. I don't care if you don't get along, but we can't allow this behavior to continue. Mods don't want to get involved, so please don't force us to.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 pm

1) No lady friend.
2) Why is it only me people seem to be getting onto about this? There is more than just me having problems with this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Not just getting on you, but primarily you and KJ, because you two need to put aside your differences and pretend the other doesn't exist. We can't have this bickering going on in the forums. And if we're going to make fun of cyberers, ES DOES have to be included. Imma find that old thread the guest dude made.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

You are not understanding me, it is more than just me having a problem with KJ.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 pm

But you're having useless arguments in the forums. We can't bully Mikel, even though many can't stand him, so we can't be rude to KJ.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Seriously Mesa, Karl isn't the only one. I know at least 10 others who feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

TAFKAM wrote:
But you're having useless arguments in the forums. We can't bully Mikel, even though many can't stand him, so we can't be rude to KJ.
^
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

TAFKAM wrote:
^
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 pm

It doesn't matter how many people have a problem with her. If she cybers, she'll be removed from the site, until then, ignore her or try to get along. Play nice, because arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Well judging by the last few pages, KJ has been doing nothing wrong and in fact you were bullying her Karl, just going on the last few pages. I've yet to see anything to suggest KJ jas a track record for cybering and I don't think anyone should be driving another user away. Just my two cents. Although I'm not a mod now so it's not as important as it was before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 am

Adam, you are going by the last few pages and nothing else. And don't talk to me about fucking cyber bullying, I've had to put up with it without assholes sticking their nose in. Now it's KJ's turn.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

Now, im not trying to stir the pot or anything when I say this:

But it just goes to show, what happens when someone who most of us hate makes a post. She gets attacked by the haters, and I can truthfully say I am one of those haters, and the only way that this issue is going to be settled is when Jarrett relises that the only way to stop it, is to kick Katie to the curb. I'm not being mean towards her or anything, its just the truth..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

this is still going.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 am

Portal SP?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Portal SP?

What about me... i feel ignored Razz jk
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Adam, you are going by the last few pages and nothing else. And don't talk to me about fucking cyber bullying, I've had to put up with it without assholes sticking their nose in. Now it's KJ's turn.
1. She is stoopid, but we can't bully her on that basis
2. A-Dumb, why aren't you modding anymore?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 am

Hazza wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
1. She is stoopid, but we can't bully her on that basis
2. A-Dumb, why aren't you modding anymore?

1 Technically I aint bullying here; just stating the truth (that she wants to cyber).
2 He had enough of the drama I think.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 am

I'm backing KJ to be honest lads, from what I can see is that she's being bullied for no apparant reason?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 am

|Stigma| wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Portal SP?

What about me... i feel ignored Razz jk

You can come too if you want lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

ele.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next