The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)

Go down 
+11
BEAST MODE
Richie
Karl
KJ88
fuck
Styles
Harold
#Animal
Sam
Mesa
Jarrett
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

I'm sorry Jarrett but she is really to annoy me and a few other members.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I would call it that actually.
Well it's fun if it irritates somebody and might of made a member leave cause he got tired of the shit that was being done and instead of taking a stand, he left and now i'm here by myself, cause my friend left......I'm not gonna bitch at you guys for bullying me or for making him leave.......that's childish and i'm just gonna move on.

*yawn*

Do you enjoy boring people to death?
do you enjoy being a jerk? I'm sick and tired of being treated wrongly and this shit needs to stop, cause it's childish and i'm gonna just ignore being bullied
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I would call it that actually.
Well it's fun if it irritates somebody and might of made a member leave cause he got tired of the shit that was being done and instead of taking a stand, he left and now i'm here by myself, cause my friend left......I'm not gonna bitch at you guys for bullying me or for making him leave.......that's childish and i'm just gonna move on.

*yawn*

Do you enjoy boring people to death?
do you enjoy being a jerk? I'm sick and tired of being treated wrongly and this shit needs to stop, cause it's childish and i'm gonna just ignore being bullied

What? Sorry, fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

Both of you. Read the thread title and if the post you're about to make doesn't have to do with it, don't even post.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 am

Jarrett wrote:
Both of you. Read the thread title and if the post you're about to make doesn't have to do with it, don't even post.
I have something to say about the fights that where kind of talked about.....I'm sick and tired of the fights and think that the bullying shit being done to me should stop, so i can actually try to enjoy being on this site!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 am

KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I have something to say about the fights that where kind of talked about.....I'm sick and tired of the fights and think that the bullying shit being done to me should stop, so i can actually try to enjoy being on this site!

No offense but that will never happen. Too many people want you off the site.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well then they need to pm me there problems they have with me, so i can talk to them about them through pm, so it be on threads and i guess i could see what i could do to make the hate go away i guess
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well then they need to pm me there problems they have with me, so i can talk to them about them through pm, so it be on threads and i guess i could see what i could do to make the hate go away i guess

There is no need for people to PM you, you along with everybody else already know why they want you off this site. And a lot of people are afraid to PM you since you have a track record of requesting them to cyber with you when they PM you. Just what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

There is no need for people to PM you, you along with everybody else already know why they want you off this site. And a lot of people are afraid to PM you since you have a track record of requesting them to cyber with you when they PM you. Just what I have heard.
well that rumor is a lie.....and i feel like i'm being misjudged, just for being a female and that's just wrong....I have never asked for cyber on this site.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well that rumor is a lie.....and i feel like i'm being misjudged, just for being a female and that's just wrong....I have never asked for cyber on this site.

You think it is because you are a female? Hell no. There have been females before you who were loved on this site and I am sure there will be others after you. You have this reputation because you are known for it. You even asked for people to do it through PMs. You brought all of this upon yourself.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

You think it is because you are a female? Hell no. There have been females before you who were loved on this site and I am sure there will be others after you. You have this reputation because you are known for it. You even asked for people to do it through PMs. You brought all of this upon yourself.
Who are these ppl that i so called asked? I never asked for cyber through pm on a forum...Not even on wwe universe......ALL i did on that site was talk to ppl through comments and just talked to some friends through pm and no actual online sex was involved.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 am

KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hehe Karl, you've made her gwumpy. KJ, can you please stop complaining about everything? That is what causes most fights
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Who are these ppl that i so called asked? I never asked for cyber through pm on a forum...Not even on wwe universe......ALL i did on that site was talk to ppl through comments and just talked to some friends through pm and no actual online sex was involved.

Sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Sure. Wink
ugh..........W/E
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Sure. Wink
ugh..........W/E

Woops, fell asleep again. You need to stop doing that!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 am

Karl lets go have some online secks. Meet me at the portal around 9pm, yeah?

Make e-love, not e-war!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

I think KJ will be more up for that than me. Besides, she is more experienced at cybering.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I think KJ will be more up for that than me. Besides, she is more experienced at cybering.
WTH IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?! I'VE ASKED YOU NICELY TO STOP YOUR SHIT , I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED BY YOUR DAMN WORDS AND IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF......WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F'N STOP IT?!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
WTH IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?! I'VE ASKED YOU NICELY TO STOP YOUR SHIT , I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED BY YOUR DAMN WORDS AND IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF......WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F'N STOP IT?!

Sorry but I cannot stop laughing at that. Sexually harassed by my words?

lol!

Oh, it is harassed not harrassed.

And I aint sexually harassing you in the first place so how can I stop?
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

lol!

you're obviously enjoying this and i've had enough of it, so i'm just gonna ignore you -__-
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

lol!

you're obviously enjoying this and i've had enough of it, so i'm just gonna ignore you -__-

Oh that is real mature. You gonna go sit in the corner with your arms crossed and get the bottom lip out? Stop crying about not getting to cyber little one.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

*Pulls out doll*

KJ...where did his words sexually harrass you? Was it here?

*Points at the area between the doll's legs*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

Lol no more fighting or I'll ban you all. I should be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

LOL^

She wishes. :L
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 am

Hazza wrote:
*Pulls out doll*

KJ...where did his words sexually harrass you? Was it here?

*Points at the area between the doll's legs*
Haha! Win, Harry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next