The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: A New Era

Go down 
+16
Cole
#Animal
Sam
Ethan
Ken
Vickie_Starr
April. xx
JB 2.1
Michael
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Periwinkles
American Wolf
★ThatRoughToughChick★
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RelentlessJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jobber
Jobber

WWE: A New Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Randy Orton arrives to the arena after signing a few autographs for the fans before he enters the arena

Wade Barrett arrives to the arena after ignoring the booing fans outside the arena as he enters it and walks down the hall

Chris Sabin arrives to the arena with loud amounts of cheering from the fans. He signs a couple of autographs before entering the arena
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

straightedgejustin wrote:
Randy Orton arrives to the arena after signing a few autographs for the fans before he enters the arena

Wade Barrett arrives to the arena after ignoring the booing fans outside the arena as he enters it and walks down the hall

Chris Sabin arrives to the arena with loud amounts of cheering from the fans. He signs a couple of autographs before entering the arena

*Alex Shelley sees Chris Sabin and hops off a crate smiling*

Alex Shelley:
It's about time you got here man.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:10 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
JoMo: Look, I may not give a rats ass what those idiots think of me anymore, they can cheer, they can boo they can do whatever they want, but the fact remains the same, I still despise that no talent piece of crap, The Miz was never and will never be better then The Shaman of Sexy, you and everyone else best remember that.
-Maryse put her head down for a second and laugh before looking back up at Morrison-

Maryse Ouellet:
"And they call you the male version of me,what a joke that is! But Lemme be the first to say this John you're not exactly the male version of me here. were different from each other, the people who think so need to get there facts straightening out here. Cause there is no way I want to be compare to a Loser like you. I mean HELLO I am Maryse "The Sexiest of Sexy" A 2 times "Diva's Champion" and definitely not a loser. And The Miz got no talent! Really John? cause if anything here you might be confusing yourself with him....Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
straightedgejustin wrote:

*Alex Shelley sees Chris Sabin and hops off a crate smiling*

Alex Shelley:
It's about time you got here man.

Sabin turns to his best friend with a smug look on his face

Chris Sabin:
"Dude...I would have totally been here sooner but the fucking airport lost my luggage and then that party last night...well lets just say I had a problem with a certain stalker chick that wouldn't leave me the hell alone!"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Selena wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
JoMo: Look, I may not give a rats ass what those idiots think of me anymore, they can cheer, they can boo they can do whatever they want, but the fact remains the same, I still despise that no talent piece of crap, The Miz was never and will never be better then The Shaman of Sexy, you and everyone else best remember that.
-Maryse put her head down for a second and laugh before looking back up at Morrison-

Maryse Ouellet:
"And they call you the male version of me,what a joke that is! But Lemme be the first to say this John you're not exactly the male version of me here. were different from each other, the people who think so need to get there facts straightening out here. Cause there is no way I want to be compare to a Loser like you. I mean HELLO I am Maryse "The Sexiest of Sexy" A 2 times "Diva's Champion" and definitely not a loser. And The Miz got no talent! Really John? cause if anything here you might be confusing yourself with him....Just saying."

JoMo: Are you kidding me right now? Since when does someone like you actually stick up for a no talent, frog faced cretin like him?
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Selena wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Maryse Ouellet:

JoMo: Are you kidding me right now? Since when does someone like you actually stick up for a no talent, frog faced cretin like him?
Maryse Ouellet:
Think I'm not the only one here John, you use to do it in the past as well. I mean why not? you guys were Tag team Partners afterall. I'll bet you use to think of him as a Brother then. Comme si vous êtes de la famille ou quelque chose.

-She smirk-
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Selena wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Selena wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Maryse Ouellet:

Maryse Ouellet:
Think I'm not the only one here John, you use to do it in the past as well. I mean why not? you guys were Tag team Partners afterall. I'll bet you use to think of him as a Brother then. Comme si vous êtes de la famille ou quelque chose.

-She smirk-

JoMo: No, the ONLY reason I ever kept him around was because I felt bad for the guy, he was, is and always will be a complete loser, you don't know half the things he used to beg me to do in order to make people think he was worthy to be on the same team as me.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Maryse Ouellet:
"More like he went up against a "Broken man" Who was cowardly attack by 6 other guys, just so he can win the WWE: Championship and had to use his toy boy Alex Riley to take all the bumps for him. Just so he wouldn't be the one hurt or injure in a Match, but yet on the other hand whatever he do, you have to admit he seen to be gettng away with it."

-Maryse think for a second look at him as he keep going on about The Miz-

Maryse Ouellet:
"And also are you done talking about The Miz here? cause Seriously I am done with you here, don't really have much to say here, as a matter of fact you're just not even wroth My Time."

-Maryse Nod and exit down the hall-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Shane McMahon's music blasts all over the arena as every single fan gets to the feet and cheers loudly for Shane in complete surprise

Justin Roberts:
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome back to the WWE...Shane McMahon!"

WWE: A New Era - Page 2 317

Shane comes out from behind the curtain and walks down the ramp to the ring while grabbing a microphone. He gets into the ring and raises the microphone to his lips and waits for a second so the fans will die down

Shane O Mac:
"Well by that reception it sounds like you people missed me."

The fans start a Shane O Mac chant

Shane O Mac:
"Well I missed you guys too and quite honestly I missed this company. I thought for a while that I could step away from the WWE, from the company that me and my family built but you know what its in my blood and Shane O Mac is back and things are going to change."

The fans continue to cheer

Shane O Mac:
"This might surprise some people who believed that I would just walk away from the WWE...my father Vince McMahon and my lovely yet oh so innocent sister Stephanie..."

Shane laughs at that as the fans do to

Shane O Mac:
"They now know that I am back and seeing as how my mother when she was running for senate...had someone buy her stock and you know what that person was...ME SHANE MCMAHON."

The fans cheer louder

Shane O Mac:
"So with that being said I would now like to take his opportunity right now to call out my father...the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment Vincent Kennedy McMahon."

Shane O lowers his mic and waits on his father
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Selena wrote:
Maryse Ouellet:
"More like he went up against a "Broken man" Who was cowardly attack by 6 other guys, just so he can win the WWE: Championship and had to use his toy boy Alex Riley to take all the bumps for him. Just so he wouldn't be the one hurt or injure in a Match, but yet on the other hand whatever he do, you have to admit he seen to be gettng away with it."

Maryse Ouellet:
"And also are you done talking about The Miz here? cause Seriously I am done with you here, don't really have much to say here, as a matter of fact you're just not even wroth My Time."

JoMo: I would think twice about that if I were you, we could help each other out more then you know it. But if you wanna keep walkin go ahead. You'll be back.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

*Vince McMahon comes out from the back with a smile on his face, the fans cheer, he gets inside the ring and gets a microphone*

Mr. McMahon:
Well look who it is, my son Shane, the McMahons have reunited to take the world of professional wrestling by storm. I'm happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

*Vince McMahon comes out from the back with a smile on his face, the fans cheer, he gets inside the ring and gets a microphone*

Mr. McMahon:
Well look who it is, my son Shane, the McMahons have reunited to take the world of professional wrestling by storm. I'm happy to see you.

Shane grins at his father raising his microphone back to his lips

Shane:
"Well I'm glad to see you too dad...Marisa and the kids say hi seeing how you never see your grandkids but that's not the point. The point is we need to do something that will shock the world, we need to do something that will elevate the WWE to the next level so with that being said Monday Night on RAW we're gonna have for the first time ever a Tag Team first blood match to determine the new WWE Tag Team Champions when The Motor City Machine Guns take on the team of The Monster Abyss and...CM Punk!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:07 pm

"The Ayatollah Of Rock an Rolla" Chris Jericho is seen stepping through the double doors that lead inside the arena. The boo's from the crowd can still be heard from the outside as Jericho carries his bags to his locker room.

"Version 1" Matt Hardy is seen sitting at a desk, signing autographs for the fans as they cheer uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm

ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Shane grins at his father raising his microphone back to his lips

Shane:
"Well I'm glad to see you too dad...Marisa and the kids say hi seeing how you never see your grandkids but that's not the point. The point is we need to do something that will shock the world, we need to do something that will elevate the WWE to the next level so with that being said Monday Night on RAW we're gonna have for the first time ever a Tag Team first blood match to determine the new WWE Tag Team Champions when The Motor City Machine Guns take on the team of The Monster Abyss and...CM Punk!"

Mr. McMahon:
First blood match huh? I like the sound of that, I like the sound of that a lot, me and your sister have some good stuff planned for RAW as well, we'll discuss that a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Chris Jericho is walking around backstage, when out of no-where, he is approached by______

OT: Roleplay anyone?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Steph - *Sat in her office, after watching the return of Shane, a slightly angerd look on her face*

Trish - *Strutting around the arena with a confident smirk on her face*

Mickie - *Talking to one of the crew members backstage in the hall*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Steph - *Sat in her office, after watching the return of Shane, a slightly angerd look on her face*

*Vince McMahon goes into Stephanies office smiling*

Mr. McMahon:
Ah Stephanie, just who I wanted to see, how do you like that the entire McMahon gang is back together? *His smile disappears when he sees her angered face* What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:
Ah Stephanie, just who I wanted to see, how do you like that the entire McMahon gang is back together? *His smile disappears when he sees her angered face* What's wrong?

Steph - *She jumps a little when she hears his voice as she was in her own little world, but looks up at him and smiles* "Ah, its nothing! Just thinking thats all! And yeah, we are all back together.... one big happy family!" *She smiles a little sarcastically*
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Steph - *She jumps a little when she hears his voice as she was in her own little world, but looks up at him and smiles* "Ah, its nothing! Just thinking thats all! And yeah, we are all back together.... one big happy family!" *She smiles a little sarcastically*

Mr. McMahon: *Sits down and looks at her* Come on Stephanie, I know when my own daughter isn't happy. Why do you hate Shane so much?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Mr. McMahon: *Sits down and looks at her* Come on Stephanie, I know when my own daughter isn't happy. Why do you hate Shane so much?

Steph - *She sighs a little* "I dont hate him! But i dont see why he has come back all of a sudden! He walked away from this! He walked away from this business and he walked away from us! And now, all of a sudden he wants back in?" *She shakes her head* "That just dosent sit right with me! I love this business! I love being involved and being a part of this! Im not sure that Shane has ever felt the same way... i think he just wants to get back in the spotlight for all of the wrong reasons!"

Off - Good old sibling rivalry :oD

Last edited by ★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Selena wrote:
Maryse Ouellet:

Maryse Ouellet:

JoMo: I would think twice about that if I were you, we could help each other out more then you know it. But if you wanna keep walkin go ahead. You'll be back.
-Maryse Turn around with a Jaw dropping disgust look on her face as she stand there for a second and walk towards him before throwing her hands in his face-

WWE: A New Era - Page 2 Th_marysegif93

Maryse Ouellet:
NO! I'll don't need you're help here at all, think I am able to get my career hurt by another worthless Idiot like you? I fell like I'm reliving the life and Moment I had when i was with Ted DiBiase. What make you think i would want to do that again?

-She then stand there and look at him putting her hands out-

Maryse Ouellet:
"Now Please can i go? puis-je aller? Je dois revenir sur ce que je fais mieux que vous connaissez."
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Steph - *She sighs a little* "I dont hate him! But i dont see why he has come back all of a sudden! He walked away from this! He walked away from this business and he walked away from us! And now, all of a sudden he wants back in?" *She shakes her head* "That just dosent sit right with me! I love this business! I love being involved and being a part of this! Im not sure that Shane has ever felt the same way... i think he just wants to get back in the spotlight for all of the wrong reasons!"

Mr. McMahon: I know Stephanie and I agree with you, but Shane will never be able to have what you do, who do you think I'm giving this company to when I'm ready to ride off into the sunset? You, You'll always be the first person I discuss things with because unlike Shane you've been here the whole time, you've been the one here forever, Shane only comes running back when he wants something, but he's a very smart businessman Steph, he has some good ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Selena wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
Selena wrote:
Maryse Ouellet:

Maryse Ouellet:

-Maryse Turn around with a Jaw dropping disgust look on her face as she stand there for a second and walk towards him before throwing her hands in his face-

WWE: A New Era - Page 2 Th_marysegif93

Maryse Ouellet:
NO! I'll don't need you're help here at all, think I am able to get my career hurt by another worthless Idiot like you? I fell like I'm reliving the life and Moment I had when i was with Ted DiBiase. What make you think i would want to do that again?

-She then stand there and look at him putting her hands out-

Maryse Ouellet:
"Now Please can i go? puis-je aller? Je dois revenir sur ce que je fais mieux que vous connaissez."

JoMo: *Laughs* Ted DiBiase? The guy who throws around money in order to compensate for his other... "Shortcomings" really? I'm nothing like Ted DiBiase, I have talent, and most importantly I won't hold you back from what I know you're capable of.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Mr. McMahon: I know Stephanie and I agree with you, but Shane will never be able to have what you do, who do you think I'm giving this company to when I'm ready to ride off into the sunset? You, You'll always be the first person I discuss things with because unlike Shane you've been here the whole time, you've been the one here forever, Shane only comes running back when he wants something, but he's a very smart businessman Steph, he has some good ideas as well.

Steph - "I guess so! But he is still a hot head who cant be trusted! Just be careful!"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Mr. McMahon:

Steph - "I guess so! But he is still a hot head who cant be trusted! Just be careful!"

Mr. McMahon: I will be careful Steph, thanks. So we should probably discuss RAW, as you saw we already have a match for the Tag Team Championships. Did you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: A New Era
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: