The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: A New Era

Go down 
+16
Cole
#Animal
Sam
Ethan
Ken
Vickie_Starr
April. xx
JB 2.1
Michael
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Periwinkles
American Wolf
★ThatRoughToughChick★
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RelentlessJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:25 pm

any one got Punk?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Idk mayne. lol

Oh casey..whatever happened to that 3xw thread?? from the U..it had its own site..but you couldnt rp on it at all for some reason
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Ken wrote:
Idk mayne. lol

Oh casey..whatever happened to that 3xw thread?? from the U..it had its own site..but you couldnt rp on it at all for some reason
OFF we just made a sign up here on this site Very Happy we starting over from scratch
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Casey wrote:
Ken wrote:
Idk mayne. lol

OFF we just made a sign up here on this site Very Happy we starting over from scratch

Well hell I didnt even see it Razz

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Ken wrote:
Casey wrote:
Ken wrote:
Idk mayne. lol

Well hell I didnt even see it Razz

LoL sign up then LoL Razz
Back to top Go down
LittleMrsInfraRed
Jobber
Jobber
LittleMrsInfraRed

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:

Steph - *Turns to look at the sweet girl before her and smiles sarcastically* "Oh, well, thats quite alright!" *She then smirks* "And repay me? How about you stop playing the little kiss ass routine!" *She shakes her head and looks up as she talke* "Do these people think im stupid or something?" *She then looks back at Divina* "Repay me by showing me that you are actually worthwhile bringing to this company, You got it? Otherwise, you and your boys may as well just go back to TNA! You got it!" *She then smirks again before going into her office*

Divina was untethered by Steph's behaviour, PUH-lease--as many GUYS as tried to choke her up? Whatever! Boss lady had thrown the gauntlet. Fine. . .Game On! Divina drop her sweet act and put on her usual calculating expressing following Steph into the office. A shadow follows unseen behind both ladies

Divina: There will be no going "back to TNA", you climb OUT the gutter you don't sit in it and play mud pies Boss Lady. Let's cut the BS. . .My guys want a shot at the World title belts. I really don't give a damn who wins them or who is up for them. In return, I'll make sure Red pushes more merch on those dumb kids out there than Rey Mysterio and John Cena combined.......the bonus? He'll do it with a smile on his face, working like a mule. And let's be honest the money coming in is what you want anyway right? But if not........

Into Steph's offices shoulders "T"..........aka "Lil Red", but there was nothing LITTLE about him...at 6'7" 255 lbs. He stands next to Divina smirk.

Divina [grinning]: As I was saying...if not--My Lil Red may have to put a couple of the teams you have NOW in traction. That would really be a pity since it will cost you money.

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Mercer10

Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 am

*A sturdy black range rover is seen being driven into the arena, but drives straight around the back. It stops and the back passenger door opens. Out steps Stephanie McMahon who is then surrounded by various crew members. She greets them all and then heads inside and walks to her office*

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Stephanie_McMahon1

*A white limo arrives at the arena and stops at the entrance doors. The driver steps out and walks to open the door at the back where Trish Stratus is seen emerging. She stands up straight and dusts herself down. She then thanks the driver and struts towards the entrance where the fans see her. They call out to her but she merely waves and heads straight inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 106_Trish_Stratus

*A WWE tour bus is seen ariving at the arena. As it stops and its doors open, all of the superstars and divas traveling inside start to unboard, including Mickie James. She walks to the back to collect her bags and then walks inside. The fans notice her and call her over, so she stops and signs autographs and takes pictures with them, before wishing them goodbye and heads inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Mickie_by_cenaviper65k4

* A hummer speeds into the arena and stops with a jump outside the entrance to the arena. The door opens and out steps Chyna. A crew member cautiously walks over to her as she throws him the keys to go and park her car. Before he goes, she lugs the bags out of the back, picking them all up with one arm and then heads inside, ignoring the fans as she walks in*

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Chyna-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 am

*A red Ford Mustang pull's up to the parking lot of the arena, and out of it step's Chris Jericho, the usual cocky grin on his face as he heads inside the arena*
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 am

*Vince McMahon arrives and heads toward his office*

*John Morrison arrives and walks inside ignoring the fans*

*Alex Shelley arrives with a smile on his face, he signs a few things and goes inside*

*AJ Styles arrives and signs a couple of things before going inside*

William Regal arrives with a pompous look on his face, he walks inside ignoring the fans chants of "USA, USA"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

RelentlessJ wrote:

*Alex Shelley arrives with a smile on his face, he signs a few things and goes inside*

William Regal arrives with a pompous look on his face, he walks inside ignoring the fans chants of "USA, USA"

Chris Jericho: *Is walking around, looking cocky about his match with Chyna on Monday Raw, Turns a corner and collides with Regal* Well, Who do we have here? William Regal? Haven't you retired yet? Cause I seem to remember you saying your retiring a couple of month's ago. Change your mind? It's was about time for you to retire anyway *He shrugs his shoulders*
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Chris Jericho: *Is walking around, looking cocky about his match with Chyna on Monday Raw, Turns a corner and collides with Regal* Well, Who do we have here? William Regal? Haven't you retired yet? Cause I seem to remember you saying your retiring a couple of month's ago. Change your mind? It's was about time for you to retire anyway *He shrugs his shoulders*

William Regal: Ah, if it isn't the disrespectful little peasant Chris Jericho, I don't have to explain myself to anyone, especially not some bloody imbecile such as yourself. You'll see why I'm here very shortly, in fact on Raw Monday, you and everyone else in this bloody barbaric country will see why I'm here., now if you're done wasting my time, you may be gone now.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:45 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

William Regal: Ah, if it isn't the disrespectful little peasant Chris Jericho, I don't have to explain myself to anyone, especially not some bloody imbecile such as yourself. You'll see why I'm here very shortly, in fact on Raw Monday, you and everyone else in this bloody barbaric country will see why I'm here., now if you're done wasting my time, you may be gone now.
Chris Jericho: God, Stop using word no-one understands.... At least THIS Country understand what the word's i say mean, I bet in your country, They don't...... As for me being a peasant? Wasn't I the One that beat YOU at Wrestlemania 17? For your Intercontinental Championship? So, It's you that should "Be gone"..... For Good.....
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Chris Jericho: God, Stop using word no-one understands.... At least THIS Country understand what the word's i say mean, I bet in your country, They don't...... As for me being a peasant? Wasn't I the One that beat YOU at Wrestlemania 17? For your Intercontinental Championship? So, It's you that should "Be gone"..... For Good.....

William Regal: Ah, Mr. Jericho that is where you're wrong, you see anything can happen in this business, and you just happened to show the world what a fluke is, this Monday night on Raw, I challenge you to a submission match, if I lose I will retire.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

William Regal: Ah, Mr. Jericho that is where you're wrong, you see anything can happen in this business, and you just happened to show the world what a fluke is, this Monday night on Raw, I challenge you to a submission match, if I lose I will retire.

Chris Jericho: Y'know, I'd accept, If I didn't already have a match against Chyna. But, Why would you challenge me? If your so "Great" , Why didn't you too, already have a match?
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Chris Jericho: Y'know, I'd accept, If I didn't already have a match against Chyna. But, Why would you challenge me? If your so "Great" , Why didn't you too, already have a match?

William Regal: Wait, you mean the "great" Chris Jericho has been subjected to wrestle a woman? And you call yourself great? *He shakes his head and chuckles a bit* And the reason I don't have a match for Raw you little bloody toerag is because I have only just arrived yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 am

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

William Regal: Wait, you mean the "great" Chris Jericho has been subjected to wrestle a woman? And you call yourself great? *He shakes his head and chuckles a bit* And the reason I don't have a match for Raw you little bloody toerag is because I have only just arrived yesterday.
Chris Jericho: How many damn times do I have to explain this to people? Chyna is a woman, but she wishes she wasn't, put it that way. You say it like I wanted to be put in the match too, Well, I don't. She started slacking me, all of a sudden over intercom, It's announced to the whole roster! Show's, how good the management is here *He grins* Musn't have enough people to have proper matche *He chuckles slightly*
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Chris Jericho: How many damn times do I have to explain this to people? Chyna is a woman, but she wishes she wasn't, put it that way. You say it like I wanted to be put in the match too, Well, I don't. She started slacking me, all of a sudden over intercom, It's announced to the whole roster! Show's, how good the management is here *He grins* Musn't have enough people to have proper matche *He chuckles slightly*

William Regal: You know what your problem is here sunshine? You think you're a great wrestler who deserves everything handed to him, and that is why I can't wait to see your shoulders pinned down 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring on Monday night, it is going to be bloody brilliant watching you embarrassed by a woman.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

William Regal: You know what your problem is here sunshine? You think you're a great wrestler who deserves everything handed to him, and that is why I can't wait to see your shoulders pinned down 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring on Monday night, it is going to be bloody brilliant watching you embarrassed by a woman.
Chris Jericho *Grins Sadistically, Before proceeding to slap Regal* It's going to be her pinned 1-2-3, thanks very much, "Sunshine"
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

Chris Jericho *Grins Sadistically, Before proceeding to slap Regal* It's going to be her pinned 1-2-3, thanks very much, "Sunshine"

William Regal: *Looks at Chris with anger in his eyes before smiling* You're lucky I'm a gentleman Mr. Jericho, I do my fighting inside the ring, with rules and a referee, not back here like a bloody buffoon, obviously you're another story, so you get that one for free, but the next time you won't be so lucky. *Regal walks off down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:
RelentlessJ wrote:

William Regal: *Looks at Chris with anger in his eyes before smiling* You're lucky I'm a gentleman Mr. Jericho, I do my fighting inside the ring, with rules and a referee, not back here like a bloody buffoon, obviously you're another story, so you get that one for free, but the next time you won't be so lucky. *Regal walks off down the hall*

Chris Jericho: *Watches Regal walk off, before heading in the opposite direction.*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 1417_Michelle_McCool
Michelle McCool arrives backstage wearing her "Falwless" shirt as always. She starts walking down the hall with a smirk on her face

Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Melina_perez-1
Melina Perez arrives to the arena as she makes her way down the hallway
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Any way I could get CM Punk?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Casey wrote:
Um according to the list set up on the first page Punk is taken But then again I'm not sure what the owner might say?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

April. xx wrote:
Casey wrote:
Um according to the list set up on the first page Punk is taken But then again I'm not sure what the owner might say?
damn it, alright well I will just wait to see what he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: A New Era
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: