The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I

Go down 
+6
BEAST MODE
Admin
Richie
Mesa
Teddy Spanks
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am

mine will be up soon
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

4Front present Frenzy from the Arena Mexico in Mexico City

‘4Front Begins’

[As the show opens to about 300 or so people sitting in the arena there is a slight buzz when Vince Russo’s theme plays]

[As Russo walks out from the back there are quite a few boos from the crowd who obviously do not hold Vince Russo in a high regard, as Russo gets in the ring he takes a microphone]

‘Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever 4Front Wrestling Society Frenzy, My name is Vince Russo and judging by your reaction it is obvious I am not held in a high regard by some of you but I promise you that with 4Front I am going to do the best I can to change your views on me and my company, so let’s get tonight started shall we.’

[As a Few of the fans in the crowd nod a majority just look there as English is not their first language, Vince then heads backstage]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Crimson is coming next week’
Match One: Ares vs Scorpio Sky
As the match begins the two men lock up Ares quickly takes control by launching a knee into the ribs of Sky before landing a stiff clothesline which knocks Sky onto the mat, Ares then taunts the crowd before tossing Sky into the turnbuckle, Ares then tries to go for a corner splash only for Sky to move out of the way and Ares to hit the corner, Sky then hits the Blackout before climbing to the top rope.

As the crowd get a bit behind Sky he tries for a 450 splash only for Ares to roll out of the way and Sky to face plant on the mat, Ares then lifts up Sky and performs the Acquisition Neckbreaker before lifting up Sky again and hitting the Money Maker for the win(4:02)

After the match as Ares celebrates his win he is joined in the ring by Lince Dorado and Tim Donst, Lince and Tim then toss Sky out of the ring before raising Ares arms in the air.
Match Two: Volador Jr vs Magnus
Before the match begins Volador offers a handshake to Magnus only for Magnus to respond with a slap, Magnus then tosses Volador into the ropes and drops down for a backdrop only for Volador to counter in mid air with a hurricanrana sending Magnus flying out of the ring, Volador then hits the ropes and lands a high Plancha suicida onto Magnus, as Volador gets to his feet he receives a huge cheer from the crowd before lifting Magnus to his feet and tossing him into the ring.

Volador then hops onto the apron and waits for Magnus to get to his feet before springboarding into the ring and landing hurricanrana for a nearfall, Volador then climbs to the top rope and tries for a crossbody only for Magnus to catch him in mid air, Magnus then throws Volador onto his shoulders and tries for the Tormentum only for Volador to try for a crucifix as the ref begins to count Magnus kicks out, Volador then gets to his feet and tries for a sunset flip only for Magnus to drop down onto Volador covering him as the ref counts Magnus grabs the ropes for extra leverage as the ref counts 3.(9:00)

As Magnus celebrates his win the crowd boo just then to a huge pop from the crowd Volador hops to his feet and dropkicks Magnus out of the ring and to the floor.
[Backstage 4Front Interviewer Fabian Kaelin is standing with Bruderschaft des Kreuzes]

Fabian: I am here with Bruderschaft des Kreuzes, and I understand their leader Ares has something to say.

[Fabian then holds the microphone out to Ares who quickly snatches it]

Ares: we are Bruderschaft des Kreuzes, my name is Ares and to my left is Lince 'Perfect 10' Dorado and to my right is Tim Donst and we are going to be taking over 4Front with Tim and Lince winning the Tag Team Titles and me winning the Heavyweight title, so 4Front Wrestling Society be ready as Bruderschaft des Kreuzes wants you to know a War is coming.

[Ares then shoves the microphone into the chest of Fabian before he and the rest of BDK walk off the set]
Match Three: Extreme Tiger and Jack Xavier vs The Ascension
The match begins with a state of confusion as all 3 members of the Ascension are standing in the ring just then Alex Shane nods at both Colossus and David before leaving the ring, Colossus then climbs onto the apron as does Jack Xavier leaving Extreme Tiger and David Deville in the ring.

Deville and Tiger lock up as the match starts and Tiger quickly takes control by trapping David in a headlock as Tiger cranks on the headlock, David lands a shot to the gut before sending Tiger into the ropes as Tiger comes back on the rebound David catches him with a arm drag, Deville then locks on a armbar cranking Tiger's shoulder when Jack Xavier hops into the ring and stomps on Deville forcing him to relinquish the hold.

Tiger then makes the tag to Xavier who hops in the ring and staggers Deville with a series of lefts and rights before dropkicking him, Xavier then hits a DDT on Deville and climbs to the top rope, Xavier then comes off the top rope with a elbow drop on Deville manages to get his knees up and Xavier crashes on his knees.

Deville then tags out to Kennedy who gets in the ring and levels Xavier with a clothesline, Colossus then follows up by tossing Xavier hard into the turnbuckle before covering him as the ref gets to two the pin is broken up by Extreme Tiger who kicks Kennedy in the gut, Tiger then helps Xavier to his feet and the two men hit a double dropkick before hitting the ropes only to be met with a big double clothesline from Kennedy, Kennedy then lifts up Tiger and chokeslams him from the ring to the floor as the crowd wince.

Kennedy then turns to Jack Xavier who is on his knees and Kennedy with ease lifts him up and hits a brutal Powerbomb in the center of the ring as Xavier lays motionless in the ring Deville shout out to Kennedy 'Do it again', Colossus then lifts him up and yet again powerbombs Xavier before tagging in David Deville, Deville then climbs to the top rope and lands a frog splash on Jack Xavier before covering him for the 3.(15:00)

After the match as Deville and Kennedy raise their arms in the air they are joined by Alex Shane and collectively the 3 man raise their arms in the air doing the trademark Ascension pose.
[Backstage a few security members can be seen rushing about when Paul Burchill can be seen laid out on the floor as Tim Donst, Ares and Lince Dorado are standing over him, BDK then drag Burchill to the ring for his match against Donst.
Match Four: Paul Burchill vs Tim Donst
As the bell rings it is clear Burchill is not One Hundred Percent as he can hardly stand Donst quickly takes advantage of this by ducking behind Burchill and German Suplexing him for a near fall, Donst then lifts up Burchill and tries for the SDT only for Burchill to quickly counter with a northern lights suplex, Burchill then hits the ropes only for Donst to quickly catch him with the Donstitution for the win.(3:45)

After the Match is over Ares and Lince Dorado join Tim Donst in the ring, Ares then puts the boots to the already hurt Burchill before dragging him to the corner Lince Dorado then climbs to the top rope when The Havana Pitbulls and Ryusuke Taguchi run down to the ring chasing them off, Taguchi then helps a groggy Burchill to his feet as BDK stand at the top of the ramp staring down at the men in the ring.
[In Vince Russo's office he can be seen standing looking at a TV nodding his head in disaproval at BDK's actions]

'Absoulutely Disgraceful, infact beciase of that I have decided that next week Lince Dorado and Tim Donst will face the Havana Pitbulls and Ares will face Ryusuke Taguchi in a No Disqualifications match, now also on the next show there will begin a series of matches featuring Twelve participants now these Twelve will be matched up randomly in 6 singles matches and the winners of them matches will move onto the the first ever 4Front Pay per View and compete in a 6 man match to crown the first ever 4Front Heavyweight Champion.

[Vince then leaves his office as a loud pop from the crowd can be heard about his announcement]
Main Event: Averno vs Low Ki
As the bell rings Low ki lands a siff kick to the gut of Averno and then follows with 3 more to his chest which stagger Avero onto the ropes Low Ki then tosses Averno into the ropes and stuns him with a dropkick to the chest which drops Averno, as Low Ki then goes to land a kick to the head of Averno he is shocked when Averno quickly small packages him for a near fall.

Averno then takes over and scores a close nearfall following a tornado DDT, Averno then tries for the Devil Wings only for Low Ki to block and land a knee which staggers Averno, Ki then hits the ropes only for Averno to catch him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker, Averno then capitalises following the backbreaker by locking on a single leg crab which nearly forces Low Ki to tap out.

As Averno cranks on the hold Low Ki struggles to get to the ropes as he does Averno releases the hold, Averno then lifts up Low Ki and tries again for the Devil's wings but Low Ki manages to counter and land a kick to the back of Averno's head, Low Ki then climbs to the top rope and tries for the Warriors Way only for Averno to roll out of the way, as Low Ki hits the mat he rolls through and then dropkicks Averno into the corner, Ki then tries for the Tidal Crush only for Averno to move out of the way and Ki to crotch himself on the ropes, Averno then quickly joins Low Ki up top and hits a Devil's Wings from the top rope, Averno then covers Low Ki for the win.(17:43)

As Averno's hand is raised he receives a mixed response from the crowd, just then a groggy Low Ki is helped too his feet and Ki and Averno shake hands as the crowd cheer the show then closes as Averno stands on the top rope with his hands raised in the air.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

Next 4Front preview

Ares vs Ryusuke Taguchi- No DQ Match

The Havana Pitbulls vs BDK

Alex Shane vs Masato Yoshino

Crimson vs Ryan Braddock

Averno vs Johnny Storm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6