The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I

Go down 
+6
BEAST MODE
Admin
Richie
Mesa
Teddy Spanks
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

UWF have announced that they would be willing to listen to trades for the following wrestlers:
Adam Pearce
Bobby Fish
Dragon Kid
Munenori Sawa
Petey Williams
Sami Callihan

All of these guys will be on the trade block for the forseeable future.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 pm

OFF not sure if you saw but I dropped Anarquia as well (him and Angelina Love) to put Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali as a tag team
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 pm

I had Ultimo Dragon, not Super Dragon..Yannic <.<
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 am

4Front are interested in WWU's Justin Gabriel and Skip Sheffield and are wondering whether they would accept a trade of the Havana Pitbulls for them
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 am

DMW Press Statement

DMW have announced that they will hold a battle royal on their first episode of Rampage to crown the inaugural DMW International Heavyweight Champion. They are extending an invitation to it's IFWL brethren and it states that SEVEN other promotions may send ONE wrestler each to DMW to compete for the championship.

==========

All trading must be finalized today, shows start tomorrow with Mikel's WWU Vengence and Mesa's HWE Live!. My show will also be up tomorrow due to my holiday on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

Adam would you like me to oversee things here while you are on holiday?

Just thought you might need help. Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 am

Sure, you won't really need to do anything seeing as people can't make trades for 4 weeks. But if you could maybe keep note of all the show links etc. in word and then post them here when I return that'd be a big help as it would save me sifting through pages. The only other thing you may need to do is update the rosters if someone is released/signed etc. but I think most people are pretty happy with their rosters.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

Aight.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am

Douglas Williams has stepped forward and announced that he will be at DMW's inaugaral show to compete for the Battle Royale that will decide the first ever DMW International Heavyweight Championship. Williams stated that the International Heavyweight Championship will instantaneously become the IFWL's most prestigous title when he brings the belt with him to HWE. Many are unsure of Stephanie McMahon's decision to send Williams over instead of larger stars such as Scott Steiner or John Cena, but many of HWE's smaller stars are excited about Williams being sent to represent the IFWL. Syxx Pac, who is in charge of scouting domestic talent for HWE, stated: "Williams getting a chance to compete for the DMW International Heavyweight Championship just goes to show that DMW and HWE are very open minded about letting anybody and everybody prove themselves, and hopefully Douglas will bring home the hardware and help put HWE on the map."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 pm

4Front News

In regards to DMW's Battle Royal, 4Front have stated that they will be sending over Volador Jr to participate, although many would have expected Vince Russo to send over a talent he is familiar with such as Magnus or Crimson, Vince has instead decided to give the plucky Luchador a shot in this match stating that 'despite not being the most known competitor he will be the one that shows what 4Front is all about'.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 pm

DMW are DELIGHTED with the two reps so far and urge other companies to send over some stars.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Adam, Mondays no longer work for me, may I move my show to Wednesday? It'd have to be that or Saturday, because every other day I've got footy or lifting to do.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Wendesday is a job, there are too many shows on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Adam, Can I move my show to Thursday? Saturday's are no good for me now.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Chat A-Stupid
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 am

SCW has decided they will send over Seth Rollins (formerly known as Tyler Black) to compete in DMW's Battle Royal. They are sending Rollins due to the fact they see huge potential in this young star and would like to give him a chance to prove it
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 am

UWF would like to send Hernandez to compete in DMW's Battle Royal. They think that Hernandez's style will give him a great chance of bringing home the gold for Paul Heyman.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 am

IWC has decided to not send a wrestler to compete in DMW's Battle Royal. They, which mostly includes Hogan & a unknown, think it would be best for them to stay out of other people's businesses, not in the harsh way but in real terms, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Where are Mikel and Adam's shows?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:23 pm

I was wondering that myself.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Adam said three people should have posted yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Has this died? :/
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 pm

My show got moved to Wednesday FROM Monday, which is the only reason it isn't up. Adam said he'd be posting, and Mikel's show is still supposed to be Monday.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Guys, come to the chat.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

tell me whats up as my show is pretty much ready for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling League - Season I
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next