The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0

Go down 
+22
Harold
Oriadon
Richie
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jarrett
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
That One Kid Kevin
Sam
American Wolf
Cole
Jericho
RED
LegendOfCasey
fuck
Mesa
Karl
Zadok
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
TJ
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans knock on the thunder cats door, they have maccas.)
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:10 pm

John TPA wrote:

Tiger Boy: "Burgers Cheese?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Hunter J and Kevin Evans lift up the bags]

"And drinks."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

[The fans burst into cheers as Mikey Wreckingball's music hits. After almost a minute, Wreckingball walks out to a tremendous ovation from the crowd. He panders to them as he runs back and forth across the stage before finally walking down the ramp. He slaps hands with a few fans at ringside before sliding in the ring. He gets back to his feet and climbs to the second rope before motioning for the fans to make more noise. He jumps down and grabs a mic before turning to the crowd.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"This Friday we are having a double elimination on DOOM and, whether I like it or not, I am in a very vulnerable position. For the past few weeks I have gone up and down in the ranking like a yo-yo and I know why. It is because I have not been showing my full potential and fighting the way I know I can. At the start of this competition I was a front runner for the DOOM Championship but now I am stuck losing one week, winning the other and then losing the week after. Last week I had a chance to get back on my winning ways in a small tournament for the DOOM Championship but I didn't even make it past the first round. I have also come to realize why it is that I was so unsuccessful these past weeks and it was because I had turned my back on all of you. I forgot what being a wrestler is all about and what it is all about is entertaining you, the fans, and making sure that you got what you wanted. I began to think that I was better than everyone and that I knew better than all of you but I have since come to realize that all of this was wrong."

[The fans cheer as Mikey Wreckingball continues.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Anyway, shall we get back on subject? This Friday I fully intend on remaining on DOOM. I know that I have a huge chance at being eliminated on Friday but I am still going to try my hardest to make sure I stay in the competition. I have beaten almost everybody that is on DOOM yet the DOOM Championship has always escaped my grasp. I plan on winning that Championship before this season ends and to do that I need to stay in the competition after this week. I sincerely hope I do and I hope that all of you will back me all the way to success! I need to win DOOM because if I don't then I will no longer have a career in ECCW. But as long as I can help it, I will stay in DOOM and all of you will be able to continue watch me on my road to success."

[Wreckingball drops the mic before throwing his arms in the air, making an "O" symbol with his hands. He throws his down his arms before leaving the ring and slapping hands with the fans. He walks up the ramp and stops on the stage before once again making an "O" symbol with his hands. He drops his hands and grins to the fans before disappearing backstage.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm

[Kevin Evans nods as he watches Mikey leave the ring]

"Such high hopes.."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John Marino is in the ECCW gym, pumped because not only was he on Terror, he was in a match! And he won! And he gets another match.... to win a briefcase that will allow him to get a World Title Shot, that he never got after winning DOOM. Maybe if he wins the briefcase, he won't get screwed by Jericho like a certain Englishman who is no longer an ECCW superstar.

OOC: Not Jarrett hate tbh.
OT: As me and Marik have said, he DID get his title match months back on Terror.

OOC: Piece of shit Table...

Surge, in the meantime, is making love to Roger Studley's mom.

OOC: My bad for missing another guaranteed title match of mine that wasn't hyped, wasn't memorable, and nobody gave a shit about tbh.
OT: And whose fault is that, Mr. Marino?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Jarrett get on the chatbox now
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett get on the chatbox now
OT: I'll try...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 am

CL Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John Marino is in the ECCW gym, pumped because not only was he on Terror, he was in a match! And he won! And he gets another match.... to win a briefcase that will allow him to get a World Title Shot, that he never got after winning DOOM. Maybe if he wins the briefcase, he won't get screwed by Jericho like a certain Englishman who is no longer an ECCW superstar.

OOC: Not Jarrett hate tbh.
OT: As me and Marik have said, he DID get his title match months back on Terror.

OOC: Piece of shit Table...

Surge, in the meantime, is making love to Roger Studley's mom.

OOC: My bad for missing another guaranteed title match of mine that wasn't hyped, wasn't memorable, and nobody gave a shit about tbh.

OOC: This ain't my dad, this is a cell phone. My dad's not a phone - DUH!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 am

@EFNW: "Tomorrow's show will be bigger than @ECCW's Summer Smash!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"And drinks."

Tiger Boy Sangaria? Me ony drink Sangaria!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"And drinks."

Tiger Boy Sangaria? Me ony drink Sangaria!

[Hunter J gives him the Sangaria,]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 am

[Tiger Boy takes a sip and spits it out all over The Clawsic, ya know, the guy he pwned to win Doom back in the day]

Tiger Boy Me no like diet! Me no fat!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
[Tiger Boy takes a sip and spits it out all over The Clawsic, ya know, the guy he pwned to win Doom back in the day]

Kevin Evans hands him another one
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 am

Tomorrow's Doom will be a breath-taking show!

Kevin Evans is going to take on Crush's John Leopold
Santiago Del Rosario, William L. Davis and Mikey Wreckingball will all meet in a triple threat match.
And the Doom Champion Ricky Lackett will face a very special opponent!

Plus, two superstars will be eliminated from Doom 5!

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

OT: Next week is the finale correct?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

Yes Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

{Ricky Lackett is sitting backstage, staring at the match card for Doom tomorrow night with an intrigued expression on his face, he then pats The Doom Championship around his waist before walking off down a corridor for a little stroll through the arena whilst thinking about a new nickname for himself}
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Next week is the finale correct?

Yep
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 am

Elemental arrives, happy to be 5-0 in ECCW
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 pm

John TPA wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Kevin Evans hands him another one

Mr. Tiger eats Kevin for failing his goal.

Daniel Evans: "Your third task will be tomorrow 'Feline-Nomenal.' Prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 pm

[Matt Brooks is in the gym, lifting weights with his ECCW Television Championship laying next to him.]

[Peter Linch is walking around the halls, wondering what to do.]

[Mikey Wreckingball is in his locker room, thinking about tomorrow's DOOM.]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Jarrett, who is going to take over DOOM when RED leaves? Also, you should dump the NXT concept and make it a legit "developmental territory" again.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Jarrett, who is going to take over DOOM when RED leaves? Also, you should dump the NXT concept and make it a legit "developmental territory" again.

Like I had it, like a baws!

Fun fact: this all came from the fact that I told Jarrett there should be a small competition held every once in a while to see who moves onto the main brands. NXT was not my idea...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 pm

CL Punk wrote:

Like I had it, like a baws!

Fun fact: this all came from the fact that I told Jarrett there should be a small competition held every once in a while to see who moves onto the main brands. NXT was not my idea...

Egg-Zactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next