The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0

Go down 
+22
Harold
Oriadon
Richie
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jarrett
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
That One Kid Kevin
Sam
American Wolf
Cole
Jericho
RED
LegendOfCasey
fuck
Mesa
Karl
Zadok
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
TJ
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 am

Maskell wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Maskell wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Maskell wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Maskell wrote:
[Ryan just smirks arrogantly]

'But Peter you have to give the people what they want and what they want to see is me destroy you and then go on to become Champion but if your too much of a pussy I understand'

[Linch shakes his head before continuing to speak.]

~Peter Linch~
"I am not a pussy and I am also not an idiot."

'Then your a coward Peter and you always will be'

[Ryan then turns around and exits the ring he then begins to walk up the ramp]

OOC: Figure you can get in a few words as he is on the ramp

~Peter Linch~
"You want a match, you got a match! But when I beat you, you have to leave Crush for good! Now we will see who is a coward."

[Linch smirks, knowing that Ryan will think twice about challenging him.]

[Ryan stops on the ramp and thinks for a few seconds before turning round and pointing to Linch]

{Ryan shouts}

'Linch I accept your challenge'

[Ryan then walks backstage]

~Peter Linch~
"I'm not finished yet! Ryan, I know you can here me so listen closely. This match that we are having, Christopher Styles is banned from ringside! And if I lose, I leave ECCW!"

[The fans sit in shock as Linch stands smirking.]

[Ryan then appears on the titantron]

'You want to risk your career against me then fine Linch it is definitely on'

[Linch smirks as Ryan disappears of the titantron. He drops his mic before stepping out of the ring and walks up the ramp. He stops on the stage and turns around before waving to his fans. He disappears backstage, knowing full well that he may have just put his entire ECCW career in jeopardy.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 am

Harry Jones is seen standing in the middle of the ECCW ring in front of a live crowd of over 15,000. Jones raises his hand in the air dismissively, hushing the crowd so he can begin his speech.

Harry Jones: “What is freedom? What can you do? What is can? You say, ‘I wish I could do that. But I can't.’ Sometimes the thing you desire seems most evasive and elusive to you. We all seek freedom, but due to dictatorships and the hierarchies of this parasitic promotion, we are scared of defying those in charge. There was one man who stood up against those bullies. There was one man who refused to step on to let his legacy go down the drain. There was one man who believed in a world where everybody has equal rights…I am that man!”

Harry starts to feel the buzz of the crowd as he paces around the ring, listening to the usual 'Harry Jones' chant that follows him by the more knowledgable wrestling fanatics. Jones begins to retort...

Harry Jones: “After endless hours of enduring physical and emotional torture, this is how they show their appreciation for me? Some may say it is ideal that I am the current Hardcore Champion based on my legacy as a hardcore wrestler, but I am completely repulsed. I am the best professional wrestler in the world and I deserve better than this low tier championship! I deserve the Pure Championship, because that title is the most prestigious in the entire promotion. Now that the Jericho’s have killed off the legacy of the Terror World Championship, my interest in that belt has been turned to a title that dignifies the meaning of the word respect. I will win the Pure Championship and the Jericho’s can do anything they like to try and reverse the result, but the bottom line is that the more they try and humiliate me, the more they are humiliating themselves. Let me make it simple, so even somebody with such a degenerate brain calibre like Surge will be able to comprehend my words; the only way you will be recognised in this promotion is by bending over and pleasing Matthew Jericho. I would still be the Terror World Champion right now if I had done things the normal way…but I am not normal. When I began to rebel against the Jericho’s I never intended to be ‘the man that everybody wants to be’. Surge is the man to be. I am not the ‘man to be’, because nobody will ever be me. My devotion and passion for the industry will never be matched, not by Surge or any other ingrate in this locker room. There will never be another Harry Jones. I do not care what Surge has accomplished in the past, or what he will accomplish in the future, because hs legacy will never be as profound as my own. ECCW is like a giant rollercoaster. One day you are the reigning Terror World Champion, but in the blink of an eye you have been left laying in your own despair on the side of a long and winding road [Harry manages to flash half a smile after making reference to his long time rival, Cyrus Black]. I was minutes away from being ‘future-endeavoured’, but I refused to stay down. I saved my career and I saved ECCW’s dignity by putting the Jericho scrubs in their place. I am not the man that you want to be, because if you were me, you would feel pain like you have never felt before – both physical and mental. My injuries and scars are paramount for the torture which I’ve endured, but among all of that, there is an immense amount of pressure on me to defy the rules. People always want me to say something absurd, or sacrifice my body for their enjoyment, but I do nothing for anybody else. I am here in ECCW to further my career and solidify my own status as a legend, and I do not need my fans holding me back. You see - …”

TBC by Surge
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 am

OT: Why does it say a guest made ECCW? Trippy...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Because Jarrett's old account got deleted.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Elemental arrives. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm

The Crush World Champion John Leopold arrives!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

RED wrote:

[Peter Linch walks up to Leopold with a small smirk on his face.]

~Peter Linch~
"Well look what we have here. The Crush World Champion, John Leopold. Still keeping that tile warm for me John? In fact, I get the feeling you won't be keeping that title for much longer now that you don't have a lackey. You might have made a mistake getting rid of Kevin Silver you know."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:

~Peter Linch~
"Well look what we have here. The Crush World Champion, John Leopold. Still keeping that tile warm for me John? In fact, I get the feeling you won't be keeping that title for much longer now that you don't have a lackey. You might have made a mistake getting rid of Kevin Silver you know."

Leopold looks at Peter up and down.
"And who are you supposed to be? A rookie from Doom? Don't have time for this kid."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:10 pm

RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:

~Peter Linch~

"And who are you supposed to be? A rookie from Doom? Don't have time for this kid."

~Peter Linch~
"You're funny John, you know that? I am The Money Maker Peter Linch and I am your damn nightmare. I am the guy that gets screwed over every week on Crush and will most likely get screwed at SummerSmash. I am also the next Crush World Champion."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late replies but my internet connection is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~
"You're funny John, you know that? I am The Money Maker Peter Linch and I am your damn nightmare. I am the guy that gets screwed over every week on Crush and will most likely get screwed at SummerSmash. I am also the next Crush World Champion."
*Will walks up to them*
Will: Oh shut up, "blurty blurty blah, I'm always getting screwed by people with better wrestling ability than me". Go back to the mid-card, kid, and pick a feud with someone at your level. Dustin Shore should be around somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~
*Will walks up to them*
Will: Oh shut up, "blurty blurty blah, I'm always getting screwed by people with better wrestling ability than me". Go back to the mid-card, kid, and pick a feud with someone at your level. Dustin Shore should be around somewhere...

~Peter Linch~
"Did I ask your opinion you little prick? You think Christopher Styles is beating me because he is better than me? Hell no! He is beating me because he kissed Jericho's ass and, well, other things."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Will: Maybe you should kiss Jericho's ass, you honestly wouldn't be the first to do so. Hell give him a handski and you'll be the top midcarder in no time! And from the looks of it you seem to be quite good at jerking it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:17 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Will: Maybe you should kiss Jericho's ass, you honestly wouldn't be the first to do so. Hell give him a handski and you'll be the top midcarder in no time! And from the looks of it you seem to be quite good at jerking it.

~Peter Linch~
"You sure are funny Will. I don't kiss anyone's ass, in fact they kiss my ass. I am sick and tired of the backstage politics and I am no longer going to put up with it. You are all going to see exactly what I mean tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

~Peter Linch~
"You sure are funny Will. I don't kiss anyone's ass, in fact they kiss my ass. I am sick and tired of the backstage politics and I am no longer going to put up with it. You are all going to see exactly what I mean tomorrow night."
Will: If you say so, but you need to realize that with that mentality you're going to go nowhere. I would know, I used to think that way. I still sort of do, although I don't blame others for my dumbass mistakes. Stop being a bitch who expects everything to be handed to them. But if you do want something handed to you, then go into Matty J's office and blow like you've never blown before!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:01 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

~Peter Linch~
Will: If you say so, but you need to realize that with that mentality you're going to go nowhere. I would know, I used to think that way. I still sort of do, although I don't blame others for my dumbass mistakes. Stop being a bitch who expects everything to be handed to them. But if you do want something handed to you, then go into Matty J's office and blow like you've never blown before!

~Peter Linch~
"Don't you get it though? I have worked my ass off and Styles has done nothing yet he gets the wins every time he is in the ring, unless it is against an undefeated champion."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~
"Don't you get it though? I have worked my ass off and Styles has done nothing yet he gets the wins every time he is in the ring, unless it is against an undefeated champion."
Will: And what is it that you've done that entitles you to be where you think you are? Because quite frankly this is the first time I've heard of you.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Harry Jones is seen standing in the middle of the ECCW ring in front of a live crowd of over 15,000. Jones raises his hand in the air dismissively, hushing the crowd so he can begin his speech.

Harry Jones: “What is freedom? What can you do? What is can? You say, ‘I wish I could do that. But I can't.’ Sometimes the thing you desire seems most evasive and elusive to you. We all seek freedom, but due to dictatorships and the hierarchies of this parasitic promotion, we are scared of defying those in charge. There was one man who stood up against those bullies. There was one man who refused to step on to let his legacy go down the drain. There was one man who believed in a world where everybody has equal rights…I am that man!”

Harry starts to feel the buzz of the crowd as he paces around the ring, listening to the usual 'Harry Jones' chant that follows him by the more knowledgable wrestling fanatics. Jones begins to retort...

Harry Jones: “After endless hours of enduring physical and emotional torture, this is how they show their appreciation for me? Some may say it is ideal that I am the current Hardcore Champion based on my legacy as a hardcore wrestler, but I am completely repulsed. I am the best professional wrestler in the world and I deserve better than this low tier championship! I deserve the Pure Championship, because that title is the most prestigious in the entire promotion. Now that the Jericho’s have killed off the legacy of the Terror World Championship, my interest in that belt has been turned to a title that dignifies the meaning of the word respect. I will win the Pure Championship and the Jericho’s can do anything they like to try and reverse the result, but the bottom line is that the more they try and humiliate me, the more they are humiliating themselves. Let me make it simple, so even somebody with such a degenerate brain calibre like Surge will be able to comprehend my words; the only way you will be recognised in this promotion is by bending over and pleasing Matthew Jericho. I would still be the Terror World Champion right now if I had done things the normal way…but I am not normal. When I began to rebel against the Jericho’s I never intended to be ‘the man that everybody wants to be’. Surge is the man to be. I am not the ‘man to be’, because nobody will ever be me. My devotion and passion for the industry will never be matched, not by Surge or any other ingrate in this locker room. There will never be another Harry Jones. I do not care what Surge has accomplished in the past, or what he will accomplish in the future, because hs legacy will never be as profound as my own. ECCW is like a giant rollercoaster. One day you are the reigning Terror World Champion, but in the blink of an eye you have been left laying in your own despair on the side of a long and winding road [Harry manages to flash half a smile after making reference to his long time rival, Cyrus Black]. I was minutes away from being ‘future-endeavoured’, but I refused to stay down. I saved my career and I saved ECCW’s dignity by putting the Jericho scrubs in their place. I am not the man that you want to be, because if you were me, you would feel pain like you have never felt before – both physical and mental. My injuries and scars are paramount for the torture which I’ve endured, but among all of that, there is an immense amount of pressure on me to defy the rules. People always want me to say something absurd, or sacrifice my body for their enjoyment, but I do nothing for anybody else. I am here in ECCW to further my career and solidify my own status as a legend, and I do not need my fans holding me back. You see - …”

TBC by Surge
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Hazza, Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza, Chatbox
After I finish this speech
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Surge

OOC: Yeah, I see it, you piece of shit. And guess what? I'll reply when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:21 am

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Surge

OOC: Yeah, I see it, you piece of shit. And guess what? I'll reply when I'm ready.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 B25c8c9d-e19d-48c4-9e02-8351ebd3436f
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 am

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Surge

OT: You're probably still scared that you will get raped...again
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Surge
rabbit

Matthew Jericho

[The more casual fans pop at the sight of Matthew Jericho, who can hopefully bring some sanity to the situation. He makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand and his eyes often glancing over at Harry Jones who is standing in the center of the ring. He makes his way up the steps and into the ring, eyeballing Harry for a minute before putting the mic up to his lips and speaking.]

I will not have this. You've been consistently blaming the Jerichos for this, the Jerichos for that. And frankly, I have had enough of it. If I remember correctly, you were pinned by Venom at Gold Rush and therefore technically lost the match flat out. You have nobody to blame but yourself for going down the drain, which is what I see you have been doing. And you say Surge can't hack it at the top, well, Harry, the fact of the matter is that Surge is a champion and you, well, you aren't. Sure, you have this Hardcore Championship...

[Matthew takes a few steps forward and takes the Hardcore title away from Harry, which Harry doesn't seem to care.]

But is this what you call a victory? You call this a low tier title. I'm going to have to agree with you. Winning this title is just that; winning it. I wouldn't say it's earning it. Which is why I am, as of now, officially vacating and retiring the ECCW Hardcore Championship.

[There is a slight crowd reaction; about mixed.]

If anything, you have brought disgrace upon this title! You have proven to me once and for all that this title is not a hardcore one, it is a cheap one! And actually, I am feeling generous. You've got this promotion you like coming back in a month or two, right? Keep this...

[He places the title on Harry's shoulder again.]

...and bring it with you. Because let's face it, ECCW's least prestigious title is still far better than the biggest title in all of that ... hmm ... what's it called? E ... F ... N ... W?!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

TBC by Surge
rabbit

Matthew Jericho

[The more casual fans pop at the sight of Matthew Jericho, who can hopefully bring some sanity to the situation. He makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand and his eyes often glancing over at Harry Jones who is standing in the center of the ring. He makes his way up the steps and into the ring, eyeballing Harry for a minute before putting the mic up to his lips and speaking.]

I will not have this. You've been consistently blaming the Jerichos for this, the Jerichos for that. And frankly, I have had enough of it. If I remember correctly, you were pinned by Venom at Gold Rush and therefore technically lost the match flat out. You have nobody to blame but yourself for going down the drain, which is what I see you have been doing. And you say Surge can't hack it at the top, well, Harry, the fact of the matter is that Surge is a champion and you, well, you aren't. Sure, you have this Hardcore Championship...

[Matthew takes a few steps forward and takes the Hardcore title away from Harry, which Harry doesn't seem to care.]

But is this what you call a victory? You call this a low tier title. I'm going to have to agree with you. Winning this title is just that; winning it. I wouldn't say it's earning it. Which is why I am, as of now, officially vacating and retiring the ECCW Hardcore Championship.

[There is a slight crowd reaction; about mixed.]

If anything, you have brought disgrace upon this title! You have proven to me once and for all that this title is not a hardcore one, it is a cheap one! And actually, I am feeling generous. You've got this promotion you like coming back in a month or two, right? Keep this...

[He places the title on Harry's shoulder again.]

...and bring it with you. Because let's face it, ECCW's least prestigious title is still far better than the biggest title in all of that ... hmm ... what's it called? E ... F ... N ... W?!
Harry Jones: “Matthew, you have created this self delusion that ECCW is the best promotion in the world; but it isn’t. From the perspective of the fans, ECCW is in its prime, but I think it is time we give the people some insight about the company which they have grown to love and care for. ECCW is nothing but a living lie on a downwards spiral into a pit of nothingness. Matthew Jericho, you can believe that you are running ECCW correctly, but I want to remind you about a man who left this company with the soul reason for leaving being the way which ECCW was run. Jackson Andrews left because he hated the direction you had him moving towards. Matt Xtreme left because of the bullying you inflicted on superstars in the locker rooms. Hell, in about a month or so I am going to leave, but when I leave I am taking the Pure Championship with me. Who knows, I might go defend it on a well-ran promotion like EFNW, but I am never coming back to the hellhole. Can you see the pattern? You and your idiot of a son have run this once great company to the ground based on this unresolved bias towards the ECCW originals. You have put it in the minds of the casual ECCW fans that Venom and Jarrett Calloway are the best in the world, but the real professional wrestling fans will always know that I am the best wrestler in the world…you would recognise that if you knew a thing or two about the industry.”

Matthew Jericho looks like he is about to retort, but Harry intervenes.

Harry Jones: “Shut your mouth and pay some respect to the greatest wrestling prodigy of all time! So anyway, a few days ago I overheard Beavis and Butthead talking about suspending me indefinitely for some of the ‘absurd things that I have said’. Matthew, let me tell you something about freedom. Freedom is the power to act or speak, or think the way one desires without any restraint. Freedoms are constitutional rights that a person is guaranteed to have. There is nothing on my ECCW Contract saying that I cannot exercise my right to freedom of speech, meaning that I can say anything I want. Come on guys, let’s raise the roof! Matthew has a mangiiiina!”

The entire crowd bursts into an uproar of laughter, and the majority of the fanatics begin to chant ‘Matthew has a mangina’. When the noise of the ECCW Universe dies down, Jones continues with his rant.

Harry Jones: “Over the last two years that I have been with ECCW, you and your son have tried to kill my legacy…but you have failed. With a little help from my good friend Randall Westbrooks, I am the hottest thing in the world right now, even hotter than your butt buddy Jarrett Calloway. Things are going to change around here in a positive way, because things cannot get any worse in ECCW right now. I cannot wait until the day you die, because then maybe…just maybe, some respect will return to ECCW. And I hope that I live to see that day.”

Last edited by Hazza [Team PPL] on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next