The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~ Global Booking Federation ~

Go down 
+8
Jin
Michael
Bleed Green
Karl
Styles
Cole
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
#Animal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

The pyro goes off as the fans in the arena cheer, and the signs such as "A-Ry!" and "WELCOME BACK EDGE!" are shown. As the camera pans around the building, until the commentators are shown for the first time, JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

JR: Welcome everybody to the very first Divine Championship Wrestling show! I'm "Good Ol' JR" Jim Ross, here with Jerry "The King" Lawler, coming to you from sunny Los Angeles, California. And tonight we have a HUGE amount of action, isn't that right King?

Lawler: Thats right JR, our matches for tonight are sure to be big, as we have singles matches, tag team matches, fatal 4 way matche and for our main event, a BATTLE ROYAL! A battle royal for the Divine Championship. The particapants are surely al stars in the wrestling buisness today. We have Batista, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, the returning EDGE, Goldberg, John Cena, The Miz, Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam!

JR: Its sure to be a grand night of action to say the least. But enough talking, lets get to the action!

Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introdicing first, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221 pounds, Kofi Kingston!

Kofi bursts onto the stage and looks around the arena. He bends to one side, raises one arm into the air and shakes the other. He claps his hands once, twice, three times, and all three times, pyro goes off behind him. He takes a leap forward and pyro goes off again as soon as he lands, then he rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring. In the ring, he jumps side to side as he awaits his opponent.

Garcia: And his opponent, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 218 pounds, Primo!

Primo walks onto the ramp and looks into the crowd. Paying no attention to them, he walks down the ramp, climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He stares across the ring at his opponent.

>>Closing Moments<<

Kofi is flying around the ring as Primo is getting to his feet. Kofi hits a dropkick and runs off the ropes, jumps, and hits the Boom Drop on Primo. He runs over to the corner and stares over at Primo, as he awaits the man getting up. Once he does, Kofi hits the Trouble in Paradise and pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Kofi Kingston!

Kingston jumps off of Primo and runs around the ring again. He rolls out of the ring and slaps hands with fans as he walks up the ramp.

Lawler: And Kofi defeats Primo!

JR: A great match from both competitors.

----------------------

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----------------------

----------------------

JR: As that video has shown, Brock Lesnar will return to wrestling tonight.

Lawler: I can't wait!

The camera goes backstage and CM Punk is shown next to Todd Grisham.

Todd: My guest at this time is...

CM Punk grabs the mic.

Punk: I'll do it myself. *he turns to the right* Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, CM Punk. So Punk, how do you feel about tonight's main event? *he turns toward the left* Well Punk, tonight is the night where I beat 3 returning guys, and become Divine Champion. Tonight's main event may be a battle royal, where I don't have a big chance of winning, but I do guarantee CM Punk raising the Divine Championship at the end of the night. *he turns toward the right* I couldn't agree more Punk. Another question. You mentioned the 3 returning superstars, being Brock Lesnar, Edge and Goldberg. How do you feel ring rust will play a part in this match? *he turns toward the left* Well Punk, thats a good question. Edge retired because of injury, and so he is magically un-injured and ready for action? No, he's still injured, and that will play a part along with how long he has been away from the ring. Goldberg, Goldberg has been away from the ring for years, so he will definately have some ring rust. But for the part of Brock Lesnar, he has been away from wrestling rings for a while, yeah, but he has been in the MMA, in UFC, and was te highest paid athlete in MMA. Brock may bring something new to the ring that no wrestler has seen before. But I guarantee that I will win anyway.

He drops the mic and walks off-screen. As he does, the camera fades to the ring.

Garcia: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury, the StraightEdge Saviors!

Both men walk onto the ramp and raise their right arms into the air. They walk down the ramp after lowering their arms, than Luke climbs onto the apron and into the ring as Joey slides under the bottom rope. In the center of the ring, the camera shows only them as they stare into the camera and raise their right arms into the air. They lower their arms as their opponent's theme plays.

Garcia: And their opponents, the team of Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!

Both men walk onto the ramp and look into the crowd. They walk down the ramp as Santino slaps hands with fans on the left side and Kozlov slaps hands with those on the right. They get to the bottom of the ramp and both men climb the steel steps and into the ring. They stare at their opponents as the bell rings.

>>Closing Moments<<

Santino is hobbling around the ring as Gallows is trying to grab him. Santino gets over to Kozlov, who he tags in. Kozlov rushes into the ring and hits a headbutt on Gallows. Mercury climbs to the top rope and jumps at Kozlov, only to be hit by a headbutt in the gut. Gallows gets back up and rushes at Kozlov, only to get a headbutt from him. Kozlov picks Gallows up and hits the Iron Curtain, than pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here are your winners, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!

Kozlov gets off of Gallows and raises his arms into the air as Santino gets into the ring and celebrates. Both men walk backstage as the camera fades to commercial.

----------------------

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----------------------

----------------------

The show goes back on the air with a view of the ring.

The fans boo as The Miz walks onto the stage in a suit and walks down the ramp. He climbs the steel steps and into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring smirking.

Miz: Tonight I'm in the main event for the Divine Championship. Tonight, in this new start, in the main event, I will throw the last man over the top rope and become the Divine Champion! Tonight, the Divine Championship proves I'm the best EVER! There are 3 people in the match that no one should remember. Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and Edge. Those 3 shouldn't even belong in a wrestling ring. Those 3 aren't wrestlers anymore, they're retired nobodies! There are others in the match, but I won't have to worry about them, because there is no doubt in my mind that I will win that match. And its because I'm The Miz... and I'm....

The fans cheer as John Cena walks onto the ramp. He salutes and runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. He stands and points at The Miz then begins to speak.

Cena: Miz, Miz, Miz, Miz, Miz, I think you forgot that I'M in that match too! You know me Miz, I never give up. And Edge, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, all three of them are legends in their own way. Edge was one of the greatest wrestlers in the world, and a wrestling legend, that can actually wrestle again! Goldberg wrestled in different companies and won many championships. He was undefeated for his first year. Brock Lesnar may not have wresled long, but he is a legend in the UFC, and he will most definately bring that offense to this Divine Championship Wrestling Flux ring!

Miz: You know what John? Your so full of yourself. You can't even let someone finish speaking before you come out. And while you may think that, thats the past, this is the present, and if I know one thing, its that those 3 are washed up has-beens and will never be able to keep up with me. And you know why? Its because...

Cena: Your Miz and your awesome blah blah blah! Change it up! That is getting stale! You've been saying it for years! So when you come up with something else to say, phone me.

Cena rolls out of the ring and walks backstage as The Miz does after a little bit.

Garcia: The following Fatal 4 Way Match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Washington, D.C., weighing in at 251 pounds, Alex Riley!

Riley walks onto the stage to cheers. He wears his Varsity Jacket as he walks downn the ramp, climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He stands in one of the corners as he awaits his opponents.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 250 pounds, Abyss!

Abyss walks onto the stage with a mixed reaction. He looks around the arena, wide-eyed, and walks down the ramp and into the ring. He stands across from Riley.

Garcia: And their opponent, from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in at 398 pounds, Mark Henry!

Henry walks onto the stage with boos as he stands there. He walks down the ramp, up the steps and into the ring as he goes to another corner and waits.

Garcia: And their opponent, from Parts Unknown, Suicide!

Suicide walks onto the ramp with no cheers or boos. He walks down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. He stands in the last corner as the bell rings.

>>Closing Moments<<

Abyss and Mark Henry are going at it in the ring, when Suicide runs into the ring, after Henry hit Abyss with The World's Strongest Slam, and hits him with DOA. Riley runs into the ring, breaks up the pin, and hits the lifting DDT on Suicide and pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Alex Riley!

Riley celebrates in the ring and roll out, backing up the ramp, staring at the carnage. He walks backstage as the camera fades.

----------------------

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----------------------

----------------------

The show goes back on with a view of Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury talking backstage.

Gallows: How the hell did we lose!? I mean, we lost to two JOKES, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov! Don't worry Joey, we'll win next week, because I was guaranteed a rematch. We will save each and every one of these losers from drugs, alchohol and lead them to Stragiht-Edge!

CM Punk walks in.

Punk: Hey Luke, Joey. How ya doin'? You have a Straight-Edge tag team? I never would've thought that you would keep going on with Straight-Edge without me. But whatever, you do what you please.

Punk walks out. Then the camera fades to the ring.

Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 276 pounds, Scott Steiner!

Steiner walks onto the ramp and flexes. He kisses his muscle and walks down the ramp. He climbs onto the aprom and steps into the ring. He flexes again and awaits his opponent.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 204 pounds, Matt Hardy!

Matt walks onto the ramp an walks down, expressionless. He slides under the bottom rope and stands across from Steiner.

>>Closing Moments<<

Steiner is throwing Matt around the ring and is getting set to hit a clothesline, Matt ducks under it and hits the Side Effect. He then climbs to the second rope and hits a leg drop on Steiner. He locks in the Ice Pick on Steiner and Steiner taps out.

Garcia: Here is your winner, Matt Hardy!

Matt gets off of Steiner and rolls out of the ring. Still expresionless, as if in a trance, walks backstage.

----------------------

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----------------------

The show goes back on the air with a view of Todd Grisham backstage.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Rey Mysterio. Rey, everybody in your match tonight is bigger than you, any special strategy?

Rey: Todd I'm used to being the underdog. I don't need no special strategy in this match, because I go in there every night expecting to be the underdog. When I walk out there, expect me to hit the 619 and win the Divine Championship.

Rey walks away as the show goes back to commercial.

----------------------

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----------------------

The show goes back on the air with all but 3 competitors in the main event in the ring.

Edge walks onto the ramp with cheers from the whole building. He walks halfay down the ramp, throws his hands in the air and his pyro goes off. He runs the rest of the way down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. He stands up and awaits the last 2.

Brock walks onto the ramp, with his new look, and many cheers are heard. He walks down the ramp and he jumps onto the apron. He then steps into the ring as the last opponent comes down.

Pyro goes across the middle of the stage, and Goldberg walks through them, then flexes. He states down at everybody in the ring, and walks down. He climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring as the bell rings.

>>Order of Elimination<<

Rey Mysterio by Batista
Batista by Big Show
The Miz by Big Show
John Cena by Brock Lesnar
Rob Van Dam by Goldberg
Big Show by Brock Lesnar and Goldberg
CM Punk by Edge
Edge by Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar by Goldberg

Garcia: Here is your winner and the first Divine Champion, GOLDBERG!

Goldberg is handed the championship and he raises it into the air. Brock stares into the ring at Goldberg as he backs his way up the ramp. Goldberg climbs to the second rope and raises the belt into the air as pyro goes off to end the show.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Good first show Jon!

Great start to GBF!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks Karl!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

No problem man.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 am

I agree with Karlito; great Show Jon Smile

Today; Mikel & Cole..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:03 pm

UWU SHoCK!
Thursday, July 21, 2011

Match 1:
Justin Gabriel def. Michael Tarver
450 Splash, then pinfall.

Match 2:
Wade Barrett def. Rob Terry
Big Boot and then Wasteland, then pinfall.

Match 3:
The Elite Icons (Jake Manning and Joey Silvia w/Ty Dillinger) def. Charlie Dreamer and Heath Slater
Dillinger distracts Slater, and Manning hits Manning-Ville

Match 4:
Alberto Del Rio def. John Morrison
Cross Armbreaker, via Submission. Alberto Del Rio is new UWU No Limits Champion.

Match 5:
Mr. Anderson def. Gunner
Mic Check, then pinfall.

Main Event:
Tomko def. Tommy Dreamer
Big Boot, then pinfall. Tomko submits himself in the UWU World Heavyweight Championship Match at the first PPV, Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Is that the show?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Mikel, I have to give you credit. You've done a great job with character development and the use of the "Big Boot" was epic.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 am

Soo Cole & Mikel, no apology?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 am

I could type up a better show with my Dick Mikel, but then everyone would say our shows were done by two dicks
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 am

I can't believe he considers that a show.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm

"Atleast" Mikel posted "something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Sorry!

I was rushed on time. Dickheads (intended for Karl and Sam).
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
If you have rushed time, tell them you would do it next week, or even tomorrow.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

Imma start rating everyone from now on!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

[SP] wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

There was no need for sarcastic comments though.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Thank you Mikel.

I don't give a shit if you were rushed. Do you know how many shows me and Nick have done in TWISB? Do you think we have never been rushed? We still do our shows half decent. Your show was passed laughable.

In case you forgot, I do the weekly awards which affect the rankings severely. You just made an enemy of me which means I will look for even the minor mistakes when reading your show.

Oh, you aint getting no award this week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Newsid wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

Who was being sarcastic? I am pretty sure everyone just came out and said it was shit. Razz
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Newsid wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

Who was being sarcastic? I am pretty sure everyone just came out and said it was shit. Razz

Lol. I think my other comment went unnoticed, thats why I said about you and Sam being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Newsid wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

Lol. I think my other comment went unnoticed, thats why I said about you and Sam being sarcastic.

I saw it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:08 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Newsid wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Newsid wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Sorry!

Thats not even worthy.
Not shitty like that.

Your Rating:
0.5/10

I saw it. Razz

I know you did! :L
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Is the bitch not talking to me now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Thank you Mikel.

I don't give a shit if you were rushed. Do you know how many shows me and Nick have done in TWISB? Do you think we have never been rushed? We still do our shows half decent. Your show was passed laughable.

In case you forgot, I do the weekly awards which affect the rankings severely. You just made an enemy of me which means I will look for even the minor mistakes when reading your show.

Damn. I need a middle finger smiley.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Thank you Mikel.

Damn. I need a middle finger smiley.

Why? Can you not handle the truth?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Guys chill...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Global Booking Federation ~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next