The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+10
#Animal
Cole
.mop is dead.
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Zadok
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
BEAST MODE
SP
Bleed Green
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

July 25 2011
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Raw-wwe-matiprat

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces. We cut to an empty ring as RAW gets underway.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Vince McMahon struts out. He smirks around at the fans before strutting down the ramp. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He grabs a mic and straightens himself out before speaking.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Last week CM Punk defeated John Cena at Money In The Bank and walked out as the WWE Champion. I told John Cena that if this happened, he would suffer the consequences and that is exactly what he will do. At Summerslam he is facing my son-in-law, Triple H, in a No Holds Barred Match. John is going to know exactly what happens when you cross the line and, mark my words, he will not be walking out of Summerslam on his own two feet. Triple H is going to give John Cena the beating of a lifetime, and he is never going to forget it.”<<

::The fans chant that Vince sucks but he just shakes his head.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“The only reason that you people are booing me is because I done what is right for this company. I don’t care what all of you think because I have a business to run and it takes priority over you. My business has been made a mockery of enough and I am not willing to let it happen again. Speaking of being made a mockery of, CM Punk has been defending the WWE Championship in different companies as of late and it is making this company a disgrace. Although, something you people may be happy about, CM Punk has been resigned to the WWE and will be back here in just two weeks time. I have not yet signed the contract but I will be handing it over to my attorneys, with both signatures, by the end of the night. So you people can go ahead and cheer for that but believe me, what he did will NEVER happen again. I suppose you people will probably say that the “saviour” is coming soon.”<<

::Vince drops the mic as the fans cheer. He laughs at them before leaving the ring. We cut backstage as he struts up the ramp.::

-------------------------------------------------

::We cut backstage as Dolph Ziggler stands with the United States Championship over his shoulder. He smirks before speaking.::

~Dolph Ziggler~
>>“I proved last week that I can beat any challenger, regardless of their size, when I put Big Show to sleep to retain this United States Championship. I decided that, since I won’t be defending my United States Championship at Summerslam, that I would put it on the line tonight. I am issuing a challenge to anyone in the back to come down to the ring tonight and face me one on one for this Championship. But be careful what you wish for or you might just get it.”<<

::Ziggler shifts the Championship on his shoulder as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, being accompanied to the ring by the Divas Champion Maryse, Melina!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Melina struts out. Maryse walks out behind her with the Divas Championship around her waist before the two walk down the ramp. Melina enters the ring as Maryse walks around to commentary.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent, from Denver, Colorado, being accompanied to the ring by Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve and Kelly Kelly walk out to cheers from the crowd. They pose on the stage before strutting down the ramp. Kelly walks over to commentary and sits next to Michael Cole as Eve gets in the ring.::

Melina w/ Maryse © v Eve w/ Kelly Kelly

.::Closing Moments::.

::Melina goes for a clothesline but Eve ducks underneath before kicking Melina in the head. She raises her arm in the air to cheers from the crowd before turning around and stomping on the chest of Melina. She climbs to the top rope and looks down before hitting the Moonsault. She hooks the leg to the disgust of Maryse.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve gets to her feet and is announced the winner to cheers from the crowd. She climbs to the second rope and raises her arm in the air before jumping down. Maryse and Kelly get up from commentary and stare each other down as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as Nexus walk out. The seven men have the Nexus armbands on and look around the arena before slowly walking down the ramp. They all climb into the ring and Barrett grabs a mic before stepping into the centre of the ring. He has three men on each side of him as he speaks.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Last week, myself and the six men beside me shocked each and every one of you when I was revealed to once again be the leader of Nexus. Tonight I face Big Show in a one on one match and I have been repeatedly told that I will not win unless Nexus get themselves involved in my match. I am out here to assure you all that I will win tonight whether Nexus are by my side or not. But they will be at ringside following the match regardless of what anyone thinks. Why? Because that’s what we can do. Now I do not wish to further delay this show so allow us to get on with this next match. Skip, Husky, good luck.”<<

::Everyone but Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris leave the ring as Santino & Kozlov are seen heading down the ramp. They slide in the ring and await the bell.::

Nexus (Husky Harris & Skip Sheffield) w/ Nexus v Santino & Kozlov

::Sheffield takes Santino off his feet with a big clothesline. He picks him up and goes to hit him again but Santino slaps him before scurrying away and tagging in Kozlov. Kozlov steps in and takes Sheffield down with a shoulder block. He picks him back up before slamming him down to the mat. He turns around, intending on tagging in Santino but Santino surprises him with a missile dropkick. Kozlov hits the mat and Sheffield takes advantage of the situation, pinning Kozlov.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Sheffield and Harris leave the ring. Santino gets to his feet and stands over Kozlov as Nexus head backstage. Santino waits for Kozlov to get to his feet before grabbing his head and nailing Italian Thunder (Rolling Cutter). The fans boo louder and louder as Santino gets to his feet. He smirks down at Kozlov as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing 223lb, the current United States Championship, being accompanied to the ring by Vickie Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Dolph Ziggler walks out with the United States Championship around his waist. Vickie Guerrero walks out beside him, applauding him all the way down the ramp. Vickie stands at ringside as Ziggler jumps in the ring and awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from The Caribbean, weighing 220lb, Carlito!”<<

::The fans sit in complete shock as Carlito walks out with his hair up in an afro. He throws his apple in there as the fans suddenly explode into cheers. He walks down the ramp as Ziggler is beginning to look worried. Carlito runs up the steps and eyes up Ziggler before stepping in the ring. He wipes his apple before placing it underneath the bottom turnbuckle. He turns around and smirks as he awaits the bell.::

Dolph Ziggler © w/ Vickie Guerrero v Carlito
-United States Championship-

::Ziggler goes for a clothesline but Carlito moves out of the way before hitting him with a dropkick. He gets to his feet and gets the fans hyped up before hitting Ziggler with a clothesline. Ziggler rolls over to the ropes and gets to his feet as Vickie runs onto the apron. She grabs onto Ziggler as Carlito shouts at the referee to get her down. Ziggler tells her to get down but she refuses. Ziggler eventually forces her down but takes too long as Carlito nails him with the Backstabber. The fans are on their feet as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEWWWW United States Champion, Carlito!”<<

::Carlito jumps to his feet as the fans are going wild. He is handed the United States Championship before raising it high in the air. He climbs to the second rope and raises the title in the air as Vickie enters the ring. She apologises over and over again to Dolph as Carlito continues to celebrate. Dolph pushes Vickie away before sliding out of the ring. He storms up the ramp as Vickie chases after him. Carlito grabs a mic before sliding back in the ring.::

~Carlito~
>>“You missed me?! It has been over a year since I have been in a WWE ring and I have done in my return the same thing I done in my debut; win the United States Championship. I haven’t really done much since leaving the WWE but now that I am back, I intend on making the best of my tenure. This United States Championship means more to me than any of you can imagine and I don’t intend on losing it for a REALLY long time. Hell, I plan on ending 2011 with this Championship still wrapped tightly around my waist. My name is going to go down in history as the longest reigning United States Champion in WWE history!”<<

::Carlito drops the mic as the fans continue to cheer. A video airs on the titantron as Carlito heads backstage.::

::The video feed, like last week, opens with CM Punk standing with the WWE Championship in front of a live crowd. This time, however, he is standing in the middle of a ring with the majority of fans being Asian. He holds a mic to his mouth and shifts the WWE Championship before speaking.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last week I successfully defended MY WWE Championship in ROH and tonight I did plan on defending it here in Japan but, unfortunately, I am no longer legally allowed to do so. As Vince announced earlier on, I have finally agreed to a contract and will be returning to WWE in two weeks time. So instead I decided to come out here and give the fans a little look at their WWE Champion. Anyway, I will see you guys in two weeks time. Don’t miss me too much.”<<

::The feed goes black as Punk leaves the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing 281lb, Primo!”<<

::Primo walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He shakes his head at them before slowly walking down the ramp. He slides in the ring and jumps up and down as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Better Than Woo walk out. They strut down the ramp before Ryder jumps in the ring. He stares down Primo as they both await the bell.::

Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins v Primo

::The referee gets to a count of eight before the two men slide back in the ring. Ryder is the first to capitalise, dropkicking Primo straight to the head. He gets to his feet and the fans cheer as he stalks Primo. He waits for Primo to get up before nailing the Rough Ryder. Primo manages to roll over to the ropes and the referee rushes over to prevent Ryder from getting near him. While the referee has his back to Ryder, Hawkins slips in the ring and grabs him before hitting Taste The Pain. The fans boo as he slides back out of the ring. Primo crawls over and covers Ryder as a confused referee makes the count.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Primo!”<<

::Primo gets to his feet as the fans continue to boo. He has his hand raised by the referee before stepping out of the ring. Hawkins smirks in at Ryder, who is beginning to recover. Ryder looks over at Hawkins with a shocked look on his face as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Scott Stanford stands with a grin on his face.::

~Scott Stanford~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Scott Stanford and joining me at this time is JTG. JTG, last week you got perhaps the biggest upset of your career when you defeated Primo in a one on one match. Were you surprised you won last week or did you know you would win?”<<

~JTG~
>>“Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Yo! Yo. Last week yo boy, JTG, beat that Primo and now ‘e is chillin’. Next week I gots a match against some Curt Hawkins and, after I beat him, I am gonna go an’ win the United States Championship. Shyeah!”<<

::JTG grins at the camera before dancing away. We cut to the ring as the fans are heard cheering.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Paul Heyman walks out in a suit and his signature baseball cap. He walks down the ramp as some fans chant his name. He steps into the ring and grabs a mic before turning around. He lets out a maniacal laugh before speaking.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Last week I explained my actions to all of you and, from this point onward, what happened at Money In The Bank has no significance to my tenure as RAW General Manager. Now in my first official act as General Manager, I am making a match for Summerslam. Carlito is going to defend his United States Championship against Evan Bourne, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans cheer at this announcement as Heyman smirks.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“While I am out here I would just like to address the situation regarding CM Punk. I am so glad that CM Punk has resigned with the WWE and look forward to having him on my show. The WWE Championship Match which I had planned for Summerslam between Alberto Del Rio and a man who will be decided in two weeks time will still happen. However, it will no longer be for the WWE Championship. Instead, it will be to determine the #1 Contender to face CM Punk later on that night. Punk, see you in two weeks bud.”<<

::The fans once again boo as Heyman drops the mic. We cut backstage as he heads up the ramp.::

::We cut to the hallways as John Morrison is seen lying on the ground. He shows no sign of movement and it is not long before Big Show walks by. He spots Morrison and rushes over to him. He kneels down and checks on him before screaming for help. A couple of medics rush over, along with a few referees. We cut to the ring as Morrison is being tended to with Show watching over him.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, being accompanied to the ring by Nexus, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans burst into boos as Nexus walk out. Wade Barrett leads them down the ramp as the fans continue to boo. Barrett steps in the ring as Nexus surround the ring, leaving a gap at the side which Show will enter.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, Big Show!”<<

::Big Show walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He has a concerned look on his face as he remembers the events from just moments ago. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks around at the six men surrounding the ring before stepping in. He stares down Barrett as Nexus completely enclose the ring.::

Wade Barrett w/ Nexus v Big Show

::Show chops Barrett across the chest to huge cheers from the crowd. He allows Barrett to stager forward before pushing him to the ground. He goes to attack him but is distracted as Michael Tarver jumps onto the apron. Show knocks him down before doing the same to Darren Young. He is about to turn around when he is rolled up by Barrett.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Barrett gets to his feet. The six men on the outside slide in before Show has a chance to get up. The seven men begin beating down on Show as the fans boo.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Justin Gabriel runs out. He charges down to the ring before sliding in. The entire of Nexus cease their attack and turn to Gabriel. He looks like he is about to fight them but all of a sudden he turns on Show and kicks him hard in the side of the head. The rest of Nexus continue their attack with Gabriel. All of a sudden, the lights in the arena go off. When they come back on, Show has disappeared and Nexus are all looking around confused. All the lights go off once again but the titantron remains on, lighting up the arena. These words appear on the titantron:

You committed an act both shocking and disrespectful
You will pay for what you have done
The time is almost upon us
I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE

The lights come back on and each member of Nexus look at one another in confusion and fear. We cut to a commercial as everyone sits in wonder.::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, the team of Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins!”<<

::The fans boo as The Bella Twins walk out. They pose on the stage before strutting down the ramp. They both step into the ring and stand in their corner as they await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, the team of Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly Kelly and Eve walk out to cheers from the crowd. They stare down at their opponents from the stage before walking down the ramp. They slap hands with the fans at ringside before both sliding in the ring. They get to their feet as the match gets ready to get underway.::

The Bella Twins v Kelly Kelly & Eve

::Brie kicks Kelly in the gut before hitting her with a forearm shot to the face. She backs her into the ropes before whipping her across the ring. Kelly comes off the rebound and hits Brie with a flying clothesline. She gets back to her feet and hits Brie with an elbow before waiting for Brie to get back up and hitting her with a dropkick. She tags in Eve who climbs to the top rope before hitting the Moonsault. The fans cheer as she hooks the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve gets to her feet as Kelly steps in the ring. The two divas embrace as the fans continue to cheer. We cut to a commercial as the divas continue to celebrate.”::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

::Drew McIntyre walks out with the RAW Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the ramp and raises the briefcase in the air with both hands as the boos increase. He slowly walks down the ramp, smirking around at the fans on his way. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He looks around for a few minutes before grabbing a mic and beginning to speak.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Last week I won the Money In The Bank briefcase which guarantees me a shot at the WWE Championship whenever I see fit. Unfortunately, there is no WWE Champion to cash in on, not yet. CM Punk will return to the WWE in two weeks and, if I see fit, I will cash in my contract and defeat Punk to become the new WWE Champion. If I do not cash in then, perhaps Summerslam would be a good time to do so. Whether it is CM Punk or his opponent which win either will be easy to defeat. I can easily cash in my contract and defeat the Champion to win my first World Championship.”<<

::The fans continue to boo as McIntyre continues to speak.::

~Drew McIntrye~
>>“I proved all of my haters wrong last Sunday and I will have no more negative remarks made about me after I cash in and become WWE Champion. I, like so many before me, finally have the chance to prove my worth and I fully intend on taking this chance. I will prove that I truly am the Chosen One very soon and everyone will see that Vince McMahon was correct in what he said those few years ago. I truly am the chosen one and I am destined for greatness. Many men say it is their destiny to win World Championships and go on to greatness but I do not need to say it for it to be true. Unlike others, it really is my destiny to go on to greatness and I am going to prove that once and for all. I have until July 17th 2012 to cash in my briefcase and I will take as much time as I need before I do so. My time will come eventually and all of you will know about it when it does. Anyway, the reason I am out here is not to talk about when I am going to cash in my Money In The Briefcase. Instead, I came out here to lay down a challenge. I want anyone in the back to come out here right now and face me one on one. I don’t care who it is, I just want a fight! Now get your ass out here if you want a chance at getting five minutes in the ring with me!”<<

::McIntyre drops the mic and hands the briefcase to the outside before signalling for his opponent to come out.::

::The fans explode into cheers as John Cena runs out. He raises his arms in the air to cheers for the fans. He stands still and raises his arm up before saluting to the fans. He runs down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and runs over to the ropes before raising his arms in the air once again. The fans continue to cheer as he steps back into the corner. He takes off his dog tags and kisses them before handing them to the outside.::

Drew McIntyre v John Cena

::Cena throws McIntyre into the corner before squashing him with a clothesline. He steps back and lets McIntyre stager forward before going for a bulldog. McIntyre sees it coming and throws Cena away from him. He waits for him to get back up before going for a clothesline. Cena ducks underneath before getting McIntyre up on his shoulders. He is about to hit the Attitude Adjustment when...::

::The fans erupt into boos as Triple H walks out in a suit. He begins walking down the ramp as Cena drops McIntyre and walks over to the ropes. Triple H stops at the bottom of the ramp and glares at Cena. Cena is about to step out of the ring when he is grabbed by McIntyre. McIntyre turns Cena around before grabbing him and nailing the Future Shock DDT. The fans erupt into boos as McIntyre drops down and makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as McIntyre gets to his feet. He rolls out of the ring and grabs his briefcase before heading up the ramp. Triple H slowly enters the ring as Cena crawls over to the corner. Triple H gets Cena to his feet and says something to him before kicking him in the midsection. He drags him to the centre of the ring before placing his head in between his legs and hooking his arms. He looks around at all of the booing fans before nailing the Pedigree. He gets back to his feet and shows no expression as he looks around at the fans. He lowers his head and looks down at Cena. He stands above his fallen body as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Nice show Karl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am

Announcement:

This Monday Night on RAW, the WWE will be holding the King Of The Ring Tournament! Make sure not to miss this huge show!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am

Cool. When will the participants be announced?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

I will speak to Nick and if he is fine with me announcing them, later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:00 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I will speak to Nick and if he is fine with me announcing them, later on tonight.

Aight cool, at least give us all a sneak preview later tonight, even if you don't announce everyone.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

What sort of sneak preview?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

Like, announce half of the participants or something.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

Aight.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 am

Cool. cheers
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Announcement:

Earlier on today we announced that the 2011 King Of The Ring Tournament will be held this coming Monday Night on RAW. We are now happy to announce the eight participants in this tournament:

Sheamus (Current Holder)
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Daniel Bryan
Triple H
Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre
Big Show

We wish the three of these men good luck and the following are the First Round Matches in the Tournament:

Daniel Bryan v Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre v Tyson Kidd
Big Show v Sheamus
Triple H v Justin Gabriel

We will be accepting predictions for the results of the First Round, Semi Finals, Finals and the eventual winner. The winner of this contest will be awarded a banner of their choosing courtesy of SP Productions.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 pm

So I take it the winner of Bryan/Del Rio will face the winner of Kidd/McIntyre and so forth?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Quarter Finals
Big Show v Sheamus

Semi Finals
Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre
Triple H vs. Sheamus

Final
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Sheamus to retain the crown!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks for predicting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 pm

No problem, Mr. Bury.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm

My Predictions...

Quarter Finals
Big Show v Sheamus

--

Semi Finals
Daniel Bryan v Drew McIntyre
Sheamus v Justin Gabriel

--

Finals
Drew McIntyre v Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks for the predictions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Quarter Finals:

Daniel Bryan def. Alberto Del Rio
Tyson Kidd def. Drew McIntyre
Sheamus def. Big Show
Triple H def. Justin Gabriel

Semi-Finals

Daniel Bryan def. Tyson Kidd
Triple H def. Sheamus

Finals

Triple H def. Daniel Bryan

Last edited by ThePeep[Punk=Epic] on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

ThePeep[Punk=Epic] wrote:
Quarter Finals:

Daniel Bryan def. Alberto Del Rio
Tyson Kidd def. Drew McIntyre
Sheamus def. Big Show
Triple H def. Justin Gabriel

Semi-Finals

Daniel Bryan def. Drew McIntyre
Triple H def. Sheamus

Finals

Triple H def. Daniel Bryan

You said Kidd def. McIntyre yet McIntyre still faced Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am

That makes more sense. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm

August 01 2011
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Raw-wwe-matiprat

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night RAW! I am Michael Cole and my broadcast partner, as always, is Jerry “The King” Lawler.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Thanks Michael. Tonight is going to be an exciting night for everyone as tonight is not going to be an ordinary Monday Night RAW.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“That is very true as, tonight, we are holding the 2011 King Of The Ring tournament! Eight of the WWE’s greatest superstars will compete to be crowned the new King Of The Ring. Now let’s get this show started!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Triple H’s music hits. A spotlight shines down on the stage as Triple H walks out in a black suit. He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans on his way. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He looks around with a smug look on his face before grabbing a mic from ringside.::

~Triple H~
>>“Tonight we are holding a tournament to determine the 2011 King Of The Ring. I along with one other competitor in this tournament have won this tournament in the past and I fully intend on making this my second win. One man who is noticeably absent from this tournament is former WWE Champion, John Cena.”<<

::The fans boo as Triple H sarcastically states his name.::

~Triple H~
>>“There is a reason he is not in this tournament and it is because he has to suffer the consequences of allowing CM Punk to walk out of Money In The Bank as the WWE Champion. It is fine though as Cena is going to get the full force of his punishment at Summerslam. CM Punk will be here next week and I fully intend on being there to greet him. As for tonight, I am going to beat everyone that stands in my way and walk out of here King Of The Ring.”<<

::He smirks before dropping the mic. He steps out of the ring and walks up the ramps to huge boos. He disappears backstage as Justin Roberts steps into the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following First Round Match of the King Of The Ring Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 192lb, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Daniel Bryan walks out to huge cheers from the fans. He looks around with a grin on his face before jogging down the ramp. He slaps hands with the fans at ringside before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air before stepping into the corner and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Alberto Del Rio walks out with a smirk on his face. He walks onto the top of the ramp before spreading his arms out as golden pyro sparks rain down behind him. He continues to walk down the ramp, smirking at Bryan all the way. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping into the ring. He goes straight to the corner where he stares down Bryan in anticipation of the bell.::

-----------------------------------------

-King Of The Ring First Round-

::Bryan runs off the ropes and hits a big dropkick to the chest of Del Rio. He gets to his feet as the adrenaline begins to rush through him. He runs off the ropes once again and this time takes Del Rio down with a jumping clothesline. The fans are on their feet as Bryan stalks Del Rio. He waits for him to get up before going to kick him in the head but Del Rio ducks underneath. He then kicks Bryan in the gut before grabbing his arm and taking him down with the Rolling Cross Armbreaker. The fans boo as he has the submission locked in tight. Bryan looks set to tap out but he manages to get his foot to the bottom rope. Del Rio reluctantly lets go of Bryan before getting back to his feet. He waits for Bryan to get up before going for a kick to the head but Bryan rolls out of the way. He waits for Del Rio to turn around before jumping up, wrapping his legs around the body of Del Rio and grabbing his head. He has the Guillotine Choke locked in tight and Del Rio begins to fall down to the mat. Bryan gets him right down before Del Rio finally taps out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, as a result of a submission, and advancing to the Semi Finals, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as Bryan gets to his feet. The referee raises his arm in victory as Del Rio is lying on the mat in pain. Bryan jumps to the second rope and raises his arm in the air as the fans chant his name. He jumps down and heads to the back as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the interview area as Scott Stanford is standing by.::

~Scott Stanford~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Scott Stanford and I am joined at this time by one of the eight men competing to be crowned King Of The Ring, Tyson Kidd. Now Tyson, you are about to go out and face Drew McIntyre in the first round of this tournament. Are you nervous about this match or do you feel you got an easy match compared to some of the other competitors?”<<

~Tyson Kidd~
>>“Put it this way Scott, I could be facing Big Show and it would still be an easy match. Nobody has the talent I possess and with Brodus Clay in my corner, nothing can stop me from winning this tournament and being crowned King Of The Ring. Drew McIntyre better just hope that I don’t beat him so bad that he ends up injured.”<<

::Kidd walks off smirking with Brodus Clay right behind him. We cut back to the ring as the two walk off.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following First Round Match of the King Of The Ring Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, “Mr Money In The Bank” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre walks out to his new theme. He raises the Money In The Bank briefcase in the air before strutting down the ramp with a smirk on his face. He slowly walks up the steps before stepping into the ring. He looks around with a smirk before grabbing a mic from ringside.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“I just continue to shock you don’t I? First of all I win the Money In The Bank ladder match and then I defeated your little John Cena last week in my Open Challenge. Tonight I vow to shock you all once again when I defeat the three men that are put in front of me and become King Of The Ring. I will then go on to Summerslam and, along with Dolph Ziggler, I will win the WWE Tag Team Championships. But enough of the future, allow us to continue with the present. Get my opponent out here so I can show everyone exactly what I am made of.”<<

::He drops the mic before handing his briefcase to the outside.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 199lb, being accompanied to the ring by Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd!”<<

::Tyson Kidd walks out with Brodus Clay behind him to boos from the crowd. They both ignore them as they walk straight down the ramp. Kidd slides in the ring as Clay walks around the side. Kidd stares down McIntyre as they both await the bell.::

Drew McIntyre v Tyson Kidd w/ Brodus Clay

::Kidd goes for a missile dropkick but McIntyre swats him away. McIntyre waits for Kidd to get back up before nailing him with a huge boot to the face. He stands above the fallen body of Kidd as the fans boo. He hoists him to his feet and smirks before grabbing his head and nailing the Future Shock DDT. He hooks the leg as Clay stares down McIntyre from the outside.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Semi Finals, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Drew McIntyre gets to his feet. He quickly scurries out of the ring as Clay charges in. McIntyre snatches his briefcase from a crew worker before hurrying around the ring. He heads up the ramp as we cut backstage.::

::We cut backstage as Sheamus is walking through the halls looking pissed. Triple H walks over and smirks at him as cheers are heard emanating from the audience. The two glare at each other before walking off in opposite directions.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits with a huge grin on his face.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“In just a week the WWE Champion, CM Punk, returns to Monday Night RAW. Vince has told me that everything is in order and he will be there to greet CM Punk next week and it is going to be at the start of the show. Do not tune in late or you may just miss the return of the saviour!”<<

::Heyman laughs maniacally as we cut back to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, Big Show!”<<

::Big Show walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He walks out onto the stage and taunts to the fans as pyro explodes around him. He slowly walks down the ramp, grinning around at the fans the entire way. He steps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope. He once again taunts to the fans before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272lb, Sheamus!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Sheamus walks out looking pissed. He storms down the ramp, not even bothering to pay attention to the fans. He slides in the ring and shouts at the referee to ring the bell.::

Big Show v Sheamus

::Sheamus continues to take out his pent up frustration on Show, hitting him with right hand after right hand in the corner. The referee eventually splits the two up but Sheamus just goes right back on the attack. He kicks Show in the head, sending him off balance. The referee once again drags Sheamus back. Sheamus waits for Show to get back to one knee before nailing him with the Brogue Kick. He then drags him to the centre of the ring before making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Semi Finals, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus gets to his feet as he is announced as the winner. The referee raises his arm before being pushed away by Sheamus. Sheamus kicks Show out of the ring before snatching a mic from Roberts.::

~Sheamus~
>>“Two weeks ago on Friday Night Smackdown I was screwed out of my World Heavyweight Championship, fella. Jay Lethal beat me for my World Heavyweight Championship but I was only joking about the challenge fella. I want my World Heavyweight Championship back and I want it back at Summerslam... fella!”<<

::Sheamus drops the mic before glaring into the camera. He looks around at the fans as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits with Vince McMahon. The fans boo as Vince comes on camera. The two are discussing who should coronate the winner of the King Of The Ring Tournament at the end of the night. They get into an argument about who out of the two of them would be better as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing 223lb, Justin Gabriel!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Justin Gabriel walks out wearing a Nexus shirt and armband. He walks down the ramp, shaking his arms the entire way. He steps onto the apron and grabs the top rope before jumping in the ring. He stands in the corner and stretches out his arms as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 255lb, “The Game” Triple H!”<<

::Triple H walks out as the boos become deafening. A spotlight shines down on him as he spits water out of his mouth on the stage. He walks down the ramp, smirking at the fans on his way. He walks around the side of the ring before jumping onto the apron. He does his signature taunt before spitting water in the air. He throws his bottle into the crowd before stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and does his taunt once again before stepping down. He turns around and smirks across at Gabriel.::

Justin Gabriel v Triple H

::Gabriel leapfrogs over Triple H before nailing him with a spinning heel kick. He waits for Triple H to get back up before kicking him in the midsection. He kicks him in the face before running off the ropes and going for a clothesline. Triple H sees him coming and reverses the clothesline into a big spinebuster. The fans boo as Triple H taunts them. He turns around and waits for Gabriel to get up before kicking him in the midsection. He hooks his arms before nailing the Pedigree. He rolls Gabriel over before hooking his leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Semi Finals, Triple H!”<<

::Triple H gets to his feet as the fans erupt into boos. He has his hand raised by the referee before pushing him away. He looks around with a smug look on his face as we cut to a commercial.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

::The fans burst into cheers as John Cena runs out. He runs to the edge of the stage and raises his arms in the air before walking back to the top of the ramp. He salutes the audience before running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He grabs a mic before turning to the fans with a grin on his face.::

~John Cena~
>>“Hello Indianapolis! Is tonight exciting or what?! Tonight is the 2011 King Of The Ring Tournament! Unfortunately, I am not a part of this tournament as I am apparently still getting “punished” for what happened at Money In The Bank. I find this weird though because CM Punk has been re-signed to the company yet I am still suffering the consequences of losing the WWE Championship to him. I don’t really care though because I do not need to win the King Of The Ring Tournament because I have already accomplished enough here. After I defeat Triple H at Summerslam I am once again going to fight for the WWE Championship and I will win that Championship before Wrestlemania 28 and I will defend the WWE Championship against The Rock at Wrestlemania. Nothing is going to stop me from doing this and nobody will get in my way. I will be at Wrestlemania 28 and I will be WWE Cham-”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Wade Barrett and Skip Sheffield walk out onto the stage. They slowly walk down the ramp as the rest of Nexus run through the crowd. Eventually, the ring is surrounded with two men on each side of the ring. Cena looks around at them all as they step onto the apron. They all step into the ring and enclose Cena in a circle. Barrett is the first to move and it is only a matter of seconds before the other seven men begin attacking Cena as well. They take Cena down to the mat and begin laying shots into him. All of a sudden the lights go out all around the arena.::

::The lights come back on and John Cena is no longer in the ring. There are seven druids standing outside of the ring and a shadowy figure standing in the entranceway. The druids take of their hoods one by one revealing themselves to be Kane, Daniel Bryan, Ted DiBiase, Jack Swagger, Heath Slater, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. They stand, staring at Nexus but not showing any sign of getting in the ring. We cut to a commercial as the two stables continue to stare each other down.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Semi Finals Match of the King Of The Ring Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 192lb, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Daniel Bryan runs out to a mixture of cheers and boos as the crowd attempt to work out what happened moments ago. He runs down the ramp, ignoring the fans, before jumping in the ring. He stands in the corner and awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, “Mr Money In The Bank” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::Drew McIntyre walks out as the fans continue to boo. He raises the Money In The Bank briefcase in the air before slowly walking down the ramp. He steps onto the apron and nods at Bryan before entering the ring. He walks over to Bryan and shakes his hand to huge boos. He whispers something in his ear before walking over to the opposite side of the ring.::

Daniel Bryan v Drew McIntyre
-King Of The Ring Semi Finals-

::As soon as the bell rings both men walk over to the centre of the ring. They stare at each other for a few moments before McIntyre nods his head. Bryan drops down to the mat and McIntyre instantly covers.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Finals, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::Drew McIntyre gets to his feet with a smirk on his face as he is announced as the winner. Daniel Bryan gets to his feet and raises McIntyre’s hand in victory. The two smirk at the booing fans as we cut backstage.::

::We cut backstage as Alberto Del Rio stands in front of a camera, looking extremely annoyed. He cracks his neck before glaring down the camera lens.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“Earlier on tonight I lost to Daniel Bryan in the First Round of the King Of The Ring tournament. As you can guess, this extremely annoyed me, in fact I am pissed! I should have won this tournament but instead I never got passed the first round. But I am not that bothered about it really. You see my destiny is to win the WWE Championship and that is exactly what I am going to do in two weeks at Summerslam. Next week I will find out who my opponent is and I will then defeat them before going to beat CM Punk. I will walk out of Summerslam the WWE Champion whether you like it or not. Nothing can stop me now!”<<

::Del Rio storms off as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Semi Finals Match of the King Of The Ring Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272lb, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He storms down the ramp, once again not bothering to taunt the fans. He jumps onto the apron and looks around before stepping in the ring. He walks over to the corner and leans against the turnbuckle as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 255lb, “The Game” Triple H!”<<

::Triple H walks out as the boos become deafening. A spotlight shines down on him as he spits water out of his mouth on the stage. He walks down the ramp, smirking at the fans on his way. He walks around the side of the ring before jumping onto the apron. He does his signature taunt before spitting water in the air. He throws his bottle into the crowd before stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and does his taunt once again before stepping down. He turns around and glares at Sheamus.::

Sheamus v Triple H
-King Of The Ring Semi Finals0

::Triple H goes for a clothesline but Sheamus ducks underneath before running off the ropes and hitting a shoulder block. He gets to his feet and cocks a smirk at the fans before stalking Triple H. He waits for him to get up before going for the Brogue Kick. Triple H sees it coming and manages to duck underneath. He jumps back up and waits for Sheamus to run at him before nailing the spinebuster. He gets back up and taunts to the booing fans before turning around. He waits for Sheamus to get back up before kicking him in the midsection and nailing the Pedigree. He rolls Sheamus over before hooking the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Finals, “The Game” Triple H!”<<

::Triple H slowly gets up with a smirk on his face. The referee raises his arm in victory to huge boos from the crowd. He looks down at Sheamus, who is beginning to recover. He grabs Sheamus by the head and drags him up before hooking his arms and nailing a second Pedigre. He then gets back up laughing as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits behind his desk. He smirks at the camera as the boos emanate from the arena. He shakes his head before continuing.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“You people will learn one day and that day you will stop all the booing. Anyway, I wanted to talk about Summerslam. Earlier on tonight we saw Nexus have a stare down with The Ministry. Wade Barrett and Undertaker are already scheduled for a match at Summerslam and since it is going to be Nexus v Ministry for the Tag Team Championships I thought it best that the rest of Nexus and Ministry fight in a 10 Man Tag Team Match. This is sure to be a huge match and I am sure there will definitely be a definitive winner.”<<

::The fans give a small cheer at this announcement. We cut back to the ring as Heyman shakes his head.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Alex Riley walks out with a huge grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He quickly walks up the steps before entering the ring. He grabs a mic before turning to the fans with a grin on his face.::

~Alex Riley~
>>“For weeks I have been getting my own back on that pompous son of a bitch, The Miz. I have actually never been beaten by him which is quite an accomplishment seeing as everyone says I am just another lackey. Although I think I have done enough by now to prove that I am more than just a lackey and I am more than just a rookie. Hell I have beaten a former WWE Champion multiple times and what the hell does that tell you about me? It means that I am better than The Miz and it means that I am worthy of being WWE Champion. That is why, after I am finished with The Miz, I intend on going on to bigger and better things.”<<

::The Miz walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He struts down the ramp, eying up Riley the entire way. He jumps onto the apron and look around before stepping into the ring. He snatches a microphone from ringside before getting in Riley’s face.::

~The Miz~
>>“Riley you finally said something smart. Yes, you are a lackey and that is all you ever will be. When people are asked your name in five years time all they are going to remember is you doing everything I told you to do. You seem to have it in your head that you are going to be successful in this industry but you are just not cut out for it Riley. You never have been and you never will be. You got a couple of lucky wins over me but that is all they were Riley; lucky. If I were to face you again then I could pretty much guarantee that I would beat you. I am better than you Riley and I always have been.”<<

~Alex Riley~
>>“Do you really believe that Miz? Do you really believe that you will be able to beat me? You have already had enough chances and you lost every single time. I have already proven that I am better than you and I don’t intend on having to do so again. I have done more than enough to prove myself worthy of being a World Champion and one day very soon I will be. There is nothing you can say or do which will prevent me for accomplishing this. It is about time that you understand that what I used to do for you is in the past. It will never happen again and I hope that nobody else has to put up with what I had to put up with.”<<

~The Miz~
>>“What did you have to put up with Riley? You got everything handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still threw it all back in my face! I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt about the whole situation but that all changed when you decided to attack me again and again. I agreed to face you at Capitol Punishment and you managed to get a lucky win over me. You went and done it again on RAW but I was not ready for that match. I will face you again at some point and when I do I will beat you. I will beat you so bad that you won’t be able to fight ever again.”<<

~Alex Riley~
>>“Who are you trying to kid Miz? I know that everything that you say is just talk. I was with you long enough to know that everything that comes out of your mouth is a load of shit. You can stand there and say that you can beat me but I can assure you that you can’t and you won’t. I am done fighting you and I am moving on from this petty little feud. I got bigger and better things on the horizon and I am not going to let you stand in my way. I am ready for a World Championship and I will be damned if I am going to let you spoil this for me.”<<

~The Miz~
>>“Riley I am going to say this one last time; you will never be ready for a World Championship. You will always be known as a lackey because that is exactly what you are. You will never hold a World Championship here and you will definitely not be winning one any time soon, especially not before me. This is my company Riley and it is about time you began to respect that fact. I am better than everyone else here. I am better than John Cena. I am better than Randy Orton. I am sure as hell better than The Rock. Nobody is anywhere near as good as me and I will quite happily live by that fact. I am better than you Riley much better than yo-”<<

~Alex Riley~
>>“Do you ever stop repeating yourself?! I get it; you don’t think that I deserve to be World Champion. Unfortunately for you Miz, you are completely and utterly wrong. I do deserve to be World Champion and I am much more worthy than you have ever been. Why don’t you just do everybody a favour and leave! Nobody wants to see you here and they sure as hell don’t want to have to listen to you! I am sick and tired of hearing you brag about everything that you have done! Nobody ca-”<<

::Riley is cut off midsection as Miz smacks the mic out of his hand. The two look set to fight when...::

::The fans erupt into boos as Paul Heyman walks out in his signature leather jacket and baseball cap. He has a mic in hand and demands his music stops as he steps onto the stage.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Gentlemen do not get into a fight. This is a wrestling show and we settle things through wrestling. That is why you two are going to have one final match at Summerslam!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as this announcement was made.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“I say one final match because it has come to my attention that one of you two gentlemen will be leaving the RAW brand following the Summerslam PPV. Alex Riley, nothing stays secret from me. So in your last match as a member of the RAW brand, you will face your former “boss” in the final battle. Both of you say that you could easily beat the other but we will finally find out the truth in two weeks when the two of you square off at Summerslam.”<<

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos now that the crowd know Riley is leaving. Riley stands with a grin on his face as Miz smirks. The two stare each other down as we cut to a commercial.::

/////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////

::We return from a commercial as the throne is being brought out onto the stage. The cloak is thrown around the back of it and the crown placed on the seat of the throne. The camera cuts to the ring as Justin Roberts stands in the centre.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is the Finals of the King Of The Ring Tournament and it is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, “Mr Money In The Bank” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::Drew McIntyre walks out as the fans erupt into boo. He raises the Money In The Bank briefcase in the air before slowly walking down the ramp. He steps onto the apron and looks around before entering the ring. He walks over to the ropes and raises his Money In The Bank briefcase in the air. He smirks at the booing fans before stepping back and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~

::Triple H walks out as the boos become deafening. A spotlight shines down on him as he spits water out of his mouth on the stage. He walks down the ramp, smirking at the fans on his way. He walks around the side of the ring before jumping onto the apron. He does his signature taunt before spitting water in the air. He throws his bottle into the crowd before stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and does his taunt once again before stepping down. He turns around and smirks at McIntyre.::

Drew McIntyre v Triple H
-King Of The Ring Finals-

::McIntyre goes straight on the offensive, taking Triple H down with a tackle. He hits him with a flurry of shots to the head to a small pop from the crowd. The cheers soon stop as McIntyre gets to his feet and begins shouting abuse at the fans. He drags Triple H to his feet and goes to throw him across the ring but Triple H turns it around before hitting a huge clothesline on McIntyre.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Ohhh! That looked sore right there!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I thought that McIntyre had the match under his control but it looks like I was wrong.”<<

::Triple H hits McIntyre with a right hand before shoving him into the ropes. He goes for another right hand but McIntyre moves out of the way before hitting a big boot to the face of Triple H. He goes straight back on the attack, stomping all over Triple H. He drags him away from the ropes before hooking the leg.

KICKOUT!::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Is McIntyre stupid? He needs to make sure Triple H isn’t getting up before he tries to pin him!”<<

::McIntyre gets back to his feet and waits for Triple H to get up before going to kick him in the head. Triple H moves out of the way before jumping to his feet. He takes McIntyre down with a clothesline before climbing to the top rope.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What is Triple H thinking of here? It is not every day you see him climb to the top rope.”<<

::Triple H takes too long and by the time he gets to the top rope, McIntyre is already on his feet. He runs over before booting Triple H in the face. Triple H is caught by surprise and is caught off balance so is caused to fall onto the top turnbuckle, groin first. McIntyre climbs to the second rope and punches Triple H in the midsection before getting him in position for a superplex. He looks set to hit it but Triple H fights him off with multiple shots to the gut. He hits him a hard shot to the jaw, sending him crashing to the mat. Triple H climbs back to the top rope before going for an elbow drop. McIntyre has him scouted however and manages to roll out of the way.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“McIntyre had Triple H scouted there! Both of these guys are really impressive tonight!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Indeed they are Cole but what do you expect? When a prize as prestigious as the King Of The Ring is on the line you have to leave it all in the ring.”<<

::McIntyre drags himself over to Triple H and throws his arm on top of him.

KICKOUT!

McIntyre lies back on the mat, obviously frustrated. He gets up to his knees and bangs on the mat as Triple H drags himself to the ropes. McIntyre walks over to him and goes to grab him but Triple H kicks him in the knee, causing him to fall into the ropes. Triple H staggers to his feet and waits for McIntyre to get up before clotheslining him to the outside. The fans boo as Triple H taunts them.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Triple H better stop gloating and watch his back!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Let him have his moment Jerry.”<<

::Triple H steps out of the ring and waits for McIntyre to get up before grabbing his head and smashing it off of the barricade. He throws him aside before shouting at the fans at ringside. He turns around and is met by a huge boot to the face from McIntyre. McIntyre slides in the ring and back out, stopping the referee’s count. He picks up Triple H and rolls him in the ring before sliding in after him. He gets to his feet and stalks Triple H and waits for him to get up before grabbing him. He looks set for the Future Shock DDT but Triple H pushes him away and inadvertently knocks him into the referee. The referee falls to the outside as Triple H kicks McIntyre in the midsection before hitting the Pedigree.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Triple H has this match won! Come on ref, get up you idiot!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as John Cena runs out. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring before coming face to face with Triple H. The two men eye each other up before finally laying blows into each other. Cena takes control, hitting him with a flurry of shots to the head. He goes for a clothesline but Triple H kicks him in the gut. He goes for the Pedigree but Cena gets out of it before getting Triple H up onto his shoulders. He grins at the fans before nailing the Attitude Adjustment. He quickly slides out of the ring as McIntyre gets to his feet. He drags Triple H to his feet before hooking his arms and hitting the Future Shock DDT. He hooks his leg as a referee runs out onto the stage. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring before going straight into the count.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner of the 2011 King Of The Ring Tournament, “Mr Money In The Bank” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::McIntyre gets up with a smirk on his face as he is announced as the winner. He kicks Triple H out of the ring before grabbing his Money In The Bank briefcase. He looks up the ramp as the throne, cloak and crown is being carried down the ramp. We cut to a commercial as McIntyre gets ready for his coronation.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

::We return from the commercial and there is a red carpet leading down the ring, the mat in the ring is also red. Drew McIntyre sits in the throne in the centre of the ring as the crown and cloak are on a podium at the side. He sits with the RAW Money In The Bank briefcase on his lap as he awaits his coronation.::

::The fans give a mixed reaction as the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon, struts out. He looks down at McIntyre with a huge grin on his face before doing his usual stride down the ramp. He stomps up the steps before stepping into the ring. He stretches out his arms and hugs Mcintyre before McIntyre once again sits down. McMahon walks over and grabs a mic before standing next to the podium.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2011 King Of The Ring, Drew McIntyre! Back in 2008, when Drew first joined the WWE, I stated that he would be a future World Champion and, with his Money In The Bank briefcase, that prediction is going to come to fruition very soon! Anyway, back to tonight. Drew, congratulations on the win because you earned it and I am now going to crown you the 2011 King Of The Ring winner.”<<

::The fans boo as McMahon drops the mic. McIntyre gets to his feet and McMahon walks over to him with the cloak in his hands. He drapes it over the shoulders of McIntyre before McIntyre takes a seat back at the throne. Vince picks up the crown from the podium before walking behind the throne and placing it on the head of McIntyre. He shakes McIntyre’s hand before leaving the ring and heading backstage. McIntyre gets to his feet in his royal attire with the Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He looks around with a smirk on his face as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am

This is getting very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next