The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... Empty
PostSubject: If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...   If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Who do you think could be the top few contenders for the title and what kind of feuds could you see happening or like to watch? And please don't say Hornswoggle, the belt went out that way and shouldn't be brought back in such a sense, but knowing WWE's tendencies I would not be in the least bit surprised if Hornswoggle was handed the championship.

On a more positive note, the contenders I could see. Unfortunately, Chavo Guerrero would not be participating (and would've chosen a bad time to leave in this case). The smaller athletes that are not often pushed could also get a shot.

I'd picture Rey Mysterio being involved for at least a short period of time, but also Sin Cara and Evan Bourne too, maybe they could re-instigate their friendly rivalry from this past week's Raw. Since WWE generally gives some extra room for weight class titles (like Mysterio being Heavyweight Champion although he's far from being a heavyweight), some smaller guys could be involved as well. Some of these that could be useful to the cruiserweight division would include Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Tyson Kidd, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, the Usos, Justin Gabriel, Trent Barreta, Primo, Santino Marella, Yoshi Tatsu, and Tyler Reks. Notice some names there that you haven't been seeing often?

I think a comeback for this division could spark more interest (similar to TNA's X Division) and could bring new excitement and a change to WWE's weekly programming. And it's no secret that an extra title (especially one focused on smaller, younger, and non-pushed talents, could benefits their careers greatly.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...   If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Honestly, I highly doubt the WWE will ever bring it back. They treated it as a joke when Hornswoggle won it and sure they'd probably keep it around for a few months and we'd get some decent 4 minute Pay Per View matches but in the end we'll see Santino Marella win it and then something stupid happens.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...   If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 am

I would personally love it if they brought the Cruiserweight Title back, but only if they used it right. WWE would need to treat it as a credible title, not a PPV or Smackdown fller.

I could see Sin Cara and Evan Bourne leading the division to begin with. Then having guys like Zack Ryder and Trent Barreta win the strap later down the line.

Out of the guys mentioned in the first post, I agree with them all except Rhodes, Ziggler and Reks.

WWE also has some guys in FCW who could compete in the Cruiserweight division eventually. Xavier Woods and Peter Orlov come to mind immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...   If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division... Empty

Back to top Go down

If WWE Brought Back the Cruiserweight Division...
Page 1 of 1