The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nuevo
BEAST MODE
Jericho
#Animal
Cole
Sam
Styles
fuck
Harold
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

End Of Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm

I am going to give you a CAW of mine but before I've to write a App like the Guy on WC did Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
EOD is proud to announce the signing of Mr iMPACT

Greatest CaW ever?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

@Yannic yeah if you could just PM me the details that would be fine
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

EOD's first show will be next Sunday Guys.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:32 pm

End Of Days - Page 2 Ban-65
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 am

EOD have announced that their first show will be held at the O2 arena in London depending on whether this show draws and goes well there is a possibility of this being the full time home of EOD.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 am

EOD have announced that with the first show being next Sunday there will be a pre show held on the Saturday which will feature a preview of the card, a couple of promos with stars and one additional match which has been confirmed as being

Faymen Fortune vs Jose Alvarez
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 am

depending on how well my first show goes End Of Days may become a Bi Weekly kind of deal.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 pm

When is the first show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Sunday coming up
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

show is going fine should be up Sunday if the australian whose picture is in my sig gets me in the thing he is doing for EOD
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 pm

gonna do the pre show like tomorrow ish
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 am

‘The End of Days is upon us’

[As End Of Days by Thunderwood plays the crowd of about 350 people in the O2 Arena, we then are shown the EOD ring which is a black canvas with Grey Ring Ropes, practically the whole design of the EOD set is Dark Grey and Black, as the crowd are still taking their seats and ready the programs for the event we see a the production crew getting ready]

[We are then taken backstage where EOD’s Christian Storm is standing in front of a camera]

End Of Days - Page 2 TheMizPortrait3

Christian: My name is Christian Storm, now most of you know me from my time in CWW and ECCW where I have had a ton of success and now I am here in End Of Days to add to that and I know my opponent Issac frost likes to consider himself the Iceman, well Issac you may be bigger than me and you may be stronger but I want you to know there is a storm coming your way and it is going to be way too much for you to handle.

[After this we are then taken to Issac Frost who is in a separate part of the arena]

End Of Days - Page 2 Brodus-clay-01

Issac: the name is Issac ‘The Iceman’ Frost and tonight I am going to be competing against Christian Storm, So Christian I want you to know what I am going to do to you out there will be nothing personal it’s just going to be good business and when you feel that lump in your throat it won’t be your heart it will be your liver.

[We are then taken to the ring where Issac Frost and Christian Storm are in their respective corners ready to start their match]

Match One: Christian Storm vs Issac Frost
As the match begins the two men stare down with Issac towering over Storm who appears to be unfazed by all this, Storm quickly kicks Issac in the gut and then hits the ropes only for Issac to catch him and suplex him, Issac then waits for Christian to get to his feet and hits him with a hard shoulder block, Issac then lifts up Storm and bodyslams him before covering him for a near fall.

Christian shows signs of making a comeback after he pokes Issac in the eyes and then hits the ropes and lands a knee to the head before trying to follow up with a neckbreaker only for Issac to block it, Issac lands a hard chop to the chest of Storm before trying for the Cold of Ice only for Storm to duck behind and hit a Unprettier for a near fall, Storm then waits for Issac to get to his feet and hits the Reality Check, Storm then covers Issac for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the Match Christian Storm.

[As Christian Celebrates his win he does get a decent pop from the crowd more cheers then boos due to the fact that Issac was much bigger than him, We then go backstage to the locker room area where Martin Jackson is standing in the locker room]

End Of Days - Page 2 Th_Jackson_Andrews10

Martin: End Of Days meet Martin Johnson the biggest superstar but you see unlike most of the monsters on the roster I am not going to disrespect my opponents or make idle threats instead I am going to make my actions in the ring count for something and my opponent Bryan Jacobs you are going to find that out.

[As Martin then walks out of the locker room we are taken to the Chav Locker room where Bryan Jacobs can be seen with Charlie Bernham and Aaron Richardson]

End Of Days - Page 2 Arik Cannon-wrestling

Bryan: Yo Hold up my opponent Martin Johnson, he likes to dress smart and shake hands with his opponent but really he is just some big poser and I am going to prove it by totally pounding him in the ring tonight.

End Of Days - Page 2 RobbieE-1

Aaron: Yeah Bruv and don’t worry should anything get too heavy out there me and Charlie Boy over here got your back Innit Charlie?

End Of Days - Page 2 Austinaries

Charlie: Yeah Man, Bryan your gonna bang him so let’s get out there get this done, come back and do our thing.

[The Chavs all hug and High five before leaving the locker room for the ringside area]

Match Two: Martin Johnson vs Bryan Jacobs(accompanied by the Chavs)
As the Two giants square off the anticipations builds then Bryan headbutts Martin, Bryan then follows up by quickly kicking him in the gut before hitting the ropes and shoulder tackling Martin but in a surprising move Martin does not hit the floor so Bryan tries again only to be met with a clothesline from Martin, Martin then lifts up Bryan and Body slams him for a near fall, as Martin taunts the crowd Aaron Richardson and Charlie Bernham hop into the ring and try to attack him only to be met with a double clotheseline.

Martin then lifts up both Aaron and Charlie and performs a double chokeslam to a huge cheer from the crowd as the two Chavs roll out of the ring Martin is levelled with a Yakuza kick from Bryan, Bryan then covers Martin but to his surprise Martin kicks out at two, Bryan then lifts up Martin and signals that it is time for the Teardrop only for Martin to counter and send Bryan into the ropes on the rebound Martin manages to catch Bryan in the Neck Tie, as Bryan squirms in the hold Martin cranks on the pressure until Bryan goes limp, Martin then promptly lets go dropping Bryan to the canvas while declaring ‘He is asleep’ to the referee, as the referee checks on Bryan the bell rings.

Announcer: And the winner of the Match Martin Johnson.

[As Martin raises his arms in the air he gets a few cheers from the crowd when Phil Brilliance walks out from the back holding a microphone]

End Of Days - Page 2 Eod_110

Phil:(in a very sarcastic Tone) now hold on a second Martin, you see I am so impressed with your victory I thought I would come out here and congratulate you so well done.

[Phil begins to clap]

Phil: But in all seriousness it bothers me that someone like you an untalented, Over Rated Giant would get booked over me, which is why Martin I am challenging you to a match on the next show and when I beat you I will prove that End Of Days made a mistake in not only leaving Phil Brilliance off the show but also by booking you on it so martin do you accept.

[As Martin nods the crowd cheer, Phil Brilliance smiles cockily before walking backstage, we are then taken to the locker room area where Joey Burton, Jayden Robertson and Santiago Del Rosario are talking strategy for tonight’s match]

End Of Days - Page 2 Woods_lg1

Jayden: right guys tonight we are facing Craig Owens, Gray Bishop and Alistair Blake in a 6 man tag team match and I just want to know we are on the same page, now Santiago I don’t know whether you understand English or Not so I will talk loudly WE NEED TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE HELPING EACH OTHER IN THE MATCH.

[As Jayden shouts Santiago can be seen putting his hands over his ears]

End Of Days - Page 2 Mistico

Santiago: I speak English you idiot and yes I agree that we need to be on the same page.

[Just then Joey Burton puts his arms around both men]

End Of Days - Page 2 12-10

Joey: Dudes you got to stop worrying about the future instead you need to think about the now, we are all here together as friends and Craig, Gray and Alistair probably feel the same way and that is that we all should be friends and also that it is only because the man wants to put us down that we are booked in this match are you with me guys?

[As Joey holds his hand out for a high five Santiago and Jayden just nod their heads before leaving Joey in the locker room who then proceeds to high five himself, we are then taken to a separate Locker room where Gray Bishop, Alistair Blake and Craig Owens can be seen talking]

End Of Days - Page 2 70785_vdmzhpcskl_vlarge

Gray: So we are facing Santiago Del Rosario, Jayden Robertson and Joey Burton, 2 nut jobs and a man so ugly he did the honourable thing and covered his face with a mask, well here is my proposal Craig you take out Del Rosario as you have beat him before in CWW, Alistair you get Joey as I think he is stupid enough to think you can be friends and I will take Robertson.

End Of Days - Page 2 8353423f9f5be615923b1aae31ec41ab_jpg_220x320_q85

Alistair: No entirely sure I like the fact that you reckon your captain and designating roles to us but you are right about me being able to dismantle Joey Burton as he is stupid enough to think he can befriend everyone.

End Of Days - Page 2 RichieSteamboat2_crop_340x234

Craig: OK then we got a deal then we all take our respective opponent out and then we take the victory but Gentleman I must warn you that if you get in ‘The World Renowned’ Craig Owens way I will make sure that you suffer your 3rd Strike.

[Owens, Blake and Bishop then leave the locker room and head for the ringside area]

Match Three: Jayden Robertson, Joey Burton and Santiago Del Rosario vs Craig Owens, Alistair Blake and Gray Bishop
As the bell rings it is Joey and Alistair who start off, Joey immediately begins trying to befriend Alistair by offering him a high five as Alistair smirks Joey thinks he is going to only for Alistair to rear back and head butt Joey, Alistair then throws Joey into the ropes and hip tosses him before following up with a dropkick, Alistair then tags out to Bishop who in a surprising move helps Joey up before slapping him, Gray then talks some trash only for Joey to land a stiff forearm shot right to the chin of Gray.
As Joey staggers Bishop with a few more elbows the crowd gets more and more into the match when Joey hits the ropes and lands The Why Can We Be Friends on Gray, as Joey goes for the cover however he is kicked in the head by Owens who then drags Gray to the corner and tags himself in, As Owens gets into the ring Jayden also tags in and he and Craig lock up after both men jockey for position it is Jayden who catches Owens in a front facelock before Owens manages to land a northern lights suplex, Owens then tries for the Texan Funeral only for Jayden to drop behind and dropkick Owens, Jayden then tosses Owens into the ropes but fails to notice Alistair make a blind tag.

As Jayden catches Owens on the rebound with a spinebuster he is met with a spin kick to the back from Blake, Alistair then tries for the Crossbone Cracker only for Jayden to somehow push him off Jayden then makes the tag to Del Rosario who quickly springs into the ring with a hurricanrana before following up with a dropkick, Santiago then whips Blake into the ropes before performing the atrapasueños, as Santiago cranks on the Triangle Choke, Gray Bishop and Craig Owens get into the ring only to be met by Jayden and Joey, Jayden quickly hits the Bolt kick on Craig whilst Joey hits the Totally Awesome Finisher on Bishop, just then with nowhere to go Alistair taps out.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Santiago Del Rosario, Joey Burton and Jayden Robertson.

[As Santiago, Joey and Jayden celebrate their win they receive a huge pop from the crowd we are then taken backstage to the gym area where Daron Mardig, Ramses Khaldun, Sergei Malvonov and Drake Savage can be seen arguing backstage]

End Of Days - Page 2 KENDALL_GROVE

Daron:(in his thick Armenian accent) So you guys are my opponents, are you really sure you want to face me as I promise you this if you get in that ring with me I will flip you straight onto your head with my superior Judo Skills.

End Of Days - Page 2 ALEX KOSLOV

Sergei:(in a strong Russian Accent) You speak so much for someone who got destroyed in their last few days in the big time, and now you make threats to me I promise you know I am going to close your mouth.

End Of Days - Page 2 Josh_barnett2

Ramses: Now hang on a minute before you guys start going on about why your dominant think carefully about who is statistically the bigger and stronger man and that is me I also am going to go out there and it will be my pleasure in making any of you tap out.

[As the three men argue Drake just stands there scratching his ears when all three men turn to face him]

Collectively: you got anything to say Savage?

End Of Days - Page 2 M

Drake:(very Loudly) ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR.

[As Drake Roars all three men jump back slightly peturbed, Ramses then smirks before walking out of Gym, Daron and Sergei then begin staring down before Daron walks past shoulder brushing him]

Sergei: Dick, and as for you Savage I will see you in the ring.

[Sergei then leaves the gym closely followed by Savage, Sergei then heads to the ring area for the next match]

Match Four: Drake Savage vs Sergei Malvonov vs Ramses Khaldun vs Daron Mardig
As the match begins the four men circle each other when in a shocker Logan Harris and Rhys Cooke walk onto the stage each holding a microphone.

End Of Days - Page 2 Sam-worthington

Logan: well Look Here, instead of booking us two Australian Heroes in a match they booked these four no talent Foreigners in a match, well Rhys what are we going to do about that?

End Of Days - Page 2 Hugh-Jackman42

Rhys: We are going to make out way down to the ring and kick their asses right now.

Trench Warfare then run down to the ring as the four superstars in the ring go back to back like, both Rhys and Logan then quickly retrieve Chairs and climb in the ring, Sergei and Drake make the mistake of trying to rush them only for both of them to take a chair shot to the head, Logan then quickly kicks Ramses in the balls whilst Rhys hits Daron in the gut with the chair, Rhys and Logan then hit a move they call Symetry on Daron.

Both men then drop the chairs and lift up Sergei, once Sergei is to his feet they give him the Radical Procedure, as Trench Warfare then taunt to the crowd Ramses Khaldun clubs Logan across the back only for Rhys to hit the When Disaster Strikes which sends him out of the ring, Logan then awaits Drake to get to his feet and hits the Leave it at That, Trench Warfare then raise their hands in the air as the crowd give them some respectful applause as officials tend to the other four superstars.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman I regret to inform you that this match is a no contest.

[As Trench Warfare carry on their celebration in the ring we are taken backstage where Andre Marcus is in his locker room]

End Of Days - Page 2 9945

Andre: So my opponent likes to call himself the Classic, well let me tell you something Kevin, the only thing you are classic at is making people think your better then what you really are, you see you may be pretty good and well known to the smarks but I am better I shine when I am in that ring as I am 'the Crown Jewel' Andre Marcus and I am going to show you that while some may be bigger, faster or stronger they are not as bright as The Crown Jewel.

[as Andre then heads to the ring we then are in Kevin Evans locker room and he is in his ring gear. He is warming up for his match tonight against Andre Marcus.]

End Of Days - Page 2 Teddy

“Tonight, I am fighting someone who calls himself the Crown of this place. Are you kidding me? He has no crown. He is some unknown who is trying to get into the main stream wrestling. He does not know who he is fighting tonight, well I will tell him right now. My name is Kevin Evans, I am called The Classic, due to my matches been classic. Some call me The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling as I destroy people in the ring every night. But tonight I get to end the so called Crown of EOD. This is the rise of Evans in EOD and Marcus will be the first person to feel the wrath of it. Now GET the hell out of my LOCKEROOM!”

[Evans shoves the camera out of his room]

Match Five: Kevin Evans vs Andre Marcus
as the match begins both men tie up and Evans pushes Andre off before hitting the ropes only for Andre to catch him on the rebound with a belly to belly suplex, Andre then lifts up a groggy Evans and tries for a slam only for Evans to counter with a small package for a near fall, as Evans gets to his feet he tries for a clothesline only to be met with a big boot.

Andre then tries for the 540 kick Evans ducks and hits a DDT before climbing to the top rope, after signaling it is time for the 630 Evans comes off the top rope only for Andre to move out of the way, Andre then capitalises by locking on the Padlock, as Evans struggles in the hold the crowd get behind him until he is left no option but to tap out.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Andre Marcus.

[As Andre celebrates his win we are taken outside the arena where Miles Slade can be seen smoking a cigarette]

End Of Days - Page 2 Jamesstorm

Miles: 'The Irish Dragon' Ryan Andrews, boy let me tell you something you see your a big man and I am a smalled big man when I stand nex to you but let me tell you somethin boy I am going to beat you Black and Blue as them be the colours of people we hang from Trees in Texas your gonna be looking like some big old wind chime when I am done with you.

[We are then taken to the gym at the arena were Ryan Andrews is training]

End Of Days - Page 2 Conor

Ryan: so my opponent tonight is The Krazy Texan Kidd Miles Slade well Miles you must be crazy to accept that match but maybe this will be good for you a rehabilitation of such as I am going to make it my goal to beat some sense into your sick and twisted head you redneck, so I will see you in the ring.

Main Event: Ryan Andrews vs Miles Slade
Miles jumpstarts the match before Ryan gets in the ring by dropkicking his knee from under him, Miles then takes advantage of Ryan's injury by performing a DDT on Ryan's foot before climbing to the top rope and dropping an elbow onto Ryan's knee, as the crowd start to get behind Ryan, Miles locks in a heel hook which nearly forces Ryan to tap.

As Miles cranks on the hold Ryan somehow manages to reach the ropes forcing him to relinquish the hold, Miles then hits the ropes and lands a dropkick to the leg of Ryan, Miles then cockily taunts the crowd before outstretching Ryan's Arm for the trigger finger, as Miles goes to stomp on Ryan's hand his foot is caught by Ryan's other hand and he is pushed backwards.

Ryan then gets to his feet and Miles runs at him only for Ryan to hit him with a brutal big boot which appears to have hurt Ryan aswell, as Miles then tries to get out of the rign Ryan drags him by the legs into the center and lifts him up and hits the 2 handed chokebomb, Ryan then follows up by Locking in the Dragon's Den which chokes Miles out causing the ref to call for the bell.

Announcer: and the winner of the match Ryan Andrews.

[As Ryan celebrates his win the crowd pop huge, just then Ryan is attacked from behind by a man wearing a mash after hitting Ryan from behind he quickly takes out Ryan's knee with a chopblock before unmasking himself to reveal

End Of Days - Page 2 Kj_noons

That he is none other then Ryan's friend Dan Maskell, Dan then quickly lifts up Ryan and hits him with the Mount Fuji Facial, as Dan gets to his feet the crowd boo loudly the show then closes with Dan standing over Ryan as objects litter the ring]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 am

Next EOD Preview:

he asked for it and he has got it Phil Brilliance will be taking on Matin Johnson.

it was advertised for the Pre show but dude to technical differeneces it never happend so Faymen Fortune will be facing Jose Alvarez.

the versatile and experienced Hunter J will be facing Kieran Wallace in what should be a interesting contest.

Trench Warfare will be facing Joey Burton and Jayden Robertson in their in ring debut.

Jordan Chase will be taking on Aaron Richardson

and in the main event Dan Maskell will be facing Mr iMPACT
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 am

Awesome! Storm won! Lol I don't like the reaction the fans gave him Razz

Good show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 am

OT: Dan dont be a dick and reject me K.

In a Surprising bit of News EOD have been contacted by the likes of Trevor Walker and John Watson about possibly joining the roster.

Trevor Walker
6'1
232 pounds
Old School Kick (Superkick)
Styles Clash

John Watson
6'4
240 pounds
Doctor's Order(Standing or spinning lifting sitout spinebuster pin)
Malpractice Suit(Running single leg dropkick)
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Strong opening to this project, I thoroughly enjoyed the first show. I am also looking forward to Brilliance's in ring debut next show.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:56 am

Newsid wrote:
Strong opening to this project, I thoroughly enjoyed the first show. I am also looking forward to Brilliance's in ring debut next show.

Thanks Newsid, glad you you liked the show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 am

Cole wrote:
Awesome! Storm won! Lol I don't like the reaction the fans gave him Razz

Good show Very Happy

It was more respect for him then anything but it won't last long with what he is doing soon. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

Nuevo wrote:
OT: Dan dont be a dick and reject me K.

In a Surprising bit of News EOD have been contacted by the likes of Trevor Walker and John Watson about possibly joining the roster.

Trevor Walker
6'1
232 pounds
Old School Kick (Superkick)
Styles Clash

John Watson
6'4
240 pounds
Doctor's Order(Standing or spinning lifting sitout spinebuster pin)
Malpractice Suit(Running single leg dropkick)

OT: Just cause your my cousin dont meen I wont stab you Twisted Evil

EOD has officially announced that Trevor Walker and John Watson will be joining the roster.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 am

Daniel you crazy.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 pm

show will be up next Sunday guys
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am

In a big update EOD is going to start doing a top 5 talking about the 5 biggest winners from the previous show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 am

EOD Biggest Winners

5. Martin Johnson
The Big man pulled out a big win over 'Big Time' Bryan Jacobs after choking him out with the Neck Tie however after the match he was called out by Phil Brilliance.

4. Christian Storm
The ECCW Veteran despite being very much hated earned a small amount of respect by defeating the big man Issac Frost, with this win Storm is riding a ton of momentum, how will he keep it going?

3. Jayden Robertson, Joey Burton and Santiago Del Rosario
These 3 men impressed the EOD audience by picking up a huge win in a six man tag match against Craig Owens, Alistair Blake and Gray Bishop, will these 3 remain a team or will they move on to greater things seperately.

2. Ryan Andrews
had the post match attack not happend Ryan would have been placed number one but despite that he still got a big win over Miles Slade and will most likely be out for revenge come the next show against Dan Maskell.

1. The Fans
The Fans were the main winners of this well recieved show which featured people they were used to seeing at home on TV like Kevin Evans, Christian Storm and Ryan Andrews in action against people they have never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Days
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next