The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nuevo
BEAST MODE
Jericho
#Animal
Cole
Sam
Styles
fuck
Harold
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

End Of Days - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 am

~ The following interview is an End of Days exclusive with current Apocalypse Champion Dan Maskell, the interview will be conducted with Chris Chance at the request of Dan who has stated that Alex Martin is a ‘Over Educated Virgin’ and that Chris Holland is a ‘good dude but also a Lemon’~

{Chance}
‘First of all Dan I would like to thank you for taking part in this interview, now you recently announced your retirement from a number of big federations and I am wondering whether you would let us know your reasoning?’

{Dan}
‘Well if I am honest I started to grow disillusioned by the business, I found that I was starting to really give a toss when I did everything I was asked and more yet I would still be looked at as a Jobber.’

{Chance}
‘You sound quite irritated when it comes to your career are then any moments you can bring up to enlighten us to this frustration?’

{Dan}
‘Yes there are plenty of moments but to be honest I really think Max Buck and Paul London hit the nail on the head when they respectively said the following ‘I think being passive was a bad point to management as they was more worried about helping the complainers and the whiners’ and ‘If you’re a good person and you treat people with respect you get blacklisted but if you’re a piece of shit your pushed to the top’.’

{Chance}
‘Now over your career you have been in many companies who would you say is your toughest opponent?’

{Dan}
‘Chris James, Nah probably a man who I really don’t like if I am honest Warren Peace.’

{Chance}
‘Ah yes there have been a few rumours of you and Peace disliking each other why is that?’

{Dan}
‘You know I never had a problem with him until I knew he had a problem with me, In fact I was looking forward to teaming with him until I knew he was complaining about me behind my back so for me as a person it’s sort of like Mate say it to my face as if I had a problem I would say it to yours, Pussy.’

{Chance}
‘OK well I am now going to move you on to the start of your career in XCW, what were your thoughts on your time in XCW?’

{Dan}
‘When I look back at XCW I see some good times but more bad times, I mean at first the bad times where my fault as I was very confrontational and disrespectful to the Vets such as Sidewinder who I have since come to respect and think of as a friend, but then there are things like people would go out of their way and bad mouth me, in fact I heard from a close source the other Day I was not even considered to be a talent by XCW after I had made some good progression Like.’

{Chance}
‘By good progression do you mean your infamous ‘I am the real me not some fake character’ promo where you started the whole Heretic Dan Maskell character and where you and long time associate Ryan Andrews started the Heretic’s Corner?’

{Dan}
‘Yes, you see before all that I was saddled with a horrible gimmick pretending to be a character but then I turned it all around with people like Sidewinder and ROZO two of the greats giving me constant input on my promos in XCW.’

{Chance}
‘You then went on to meet a man who many feel made you progress way past the next level in Jake Lyndon, can you give us some input on this time with Jake?’

{Dan}
‘Well when it come to pro selection for CDW which was the show I was linked up with Jake I was bricking it like totally nervous that my pro was gonna be a douche but it turned out he was cool dude and he helped me with quite a lot in ring wise and promo wise, he also helped me pick entrance music which was like a bonus.’

{Chance}
‘It’s funny that you brought up music as your are quite known for changing up your moves, your music and your look quite a lot why is that?’

{Dan}
‘The reason I constantly changed up was because I would sit in the back when I was a rookie and I would see these guys go out there wrestle the same match, cut the same promo and just go through the motions I mean don’t get me wrong it still happens today with a lot of the kids but I never intended that to be me, I would always look for new things to add to my repertoire be it Insults, one liners or anything.’

{Chance}
‘You are well known for having one of the quickest tongues so to speak in wrestling, did that develop over time or have you always been very quick witted?’

{Dan}
‘I would say from when I was a kid I was always switched on looking for that next laugh like a class clown, like if a teacher would say what don’t you understand about no talking I might have said ‘Talking’ just to get a few laughs like you know, I mean in my opinion you have to laugh at certain things but a lot of dudes are not like that.’

{Chance}
‘Yes if I am right a few people have criticised your humour why is that?’

{Dan}
‘You have to understand I come from a decent upbringing and my family and friends were all down to earth and you could joke about anything but as I got into this business people would pretend to be your friend laugh along with you but when the chips were down they would then criticize you.’

{Chance}
‘Now you known to have had a few bust ups over time but some have been extremely heated would you care to summarise anything from your past.’

{Dan}
‘Ok let me put it this way, with me I am very much a guy that what you see is what you get, I am not going to walk up to a GM and be like oh good show or something and if I don’t like something I am going to say so but a lot of people out there are suck ups and bandwagoners as in they jump on the side they have the most faith in and see themselves getting something out of it, it’s almost War Profiteering.’

{Chance}
‘You have had problems with ECCW in the past but you have agreed to feature a couple of times why is that?’

{Dan}
‘Because when it comes down to it, I respect the Jericho’s for everything they have done, they have made a successful promotion and kept it that way and to be honest I don’t mind dealing with them it’s just other people.’

{Chance}
‘OK now I got to ask as it is quite known that you have problems with 3XW people despite the fact that you are an original why is that?’

{Dan}
‘Well if I am honest I have had a lot of time to think about this and if I could go back in time I would think twice about joining and if I joined I would know of people I would have to be careful of as they would quickly put a knife in your back, but that’s not all of them for example Sophie Mac was and is a super cool person but maybe I am saying that cause she’s English like me.’

[Dan Laughs]
{Chance}
‘Why did you make a brief return there this year if I may ask?’

{Dan}
‘I did it to prove a point so to speak, you see it come to my attention that a lot of the new less talented individuals to get themselves over would bad mouth me even when I am not in the company so I went back and to be honest I would have loved for one of them to do or try something as I would have shut the, down.’

{Chance}
‘Now it is obvious to me you have a lot of distain for the business so there must be some people you like or respect can you name a few?’

{Dan}
‘I would say my closest buddies from the business other then Ryan are most likely Hunter J, Jake Lyndon, Phil Brilliance, Harry Jones and Diego Garza but there are definitely a good number of guys that I have tremendous respect for Angel Rodriguez, Daniel Evans, Peter Linch, Christian Storm, Twista and Josh Polson to name a few.’

{Chance}
‘now one of the most talked about relations/feuds of yours is with Surge which has been business and personal what are your feelings on him now?’

{Dan}
‘Mixed I have to say, as a talent I believe he is one of the best in the world, he can talk, he can wrestle and he is hugely over but as of late as a person I have lost respect for him.’

{Chance}
‘Why is that may I ask?’

{Dan}
‘If I am honest I at first believed we are two different people because in his words ‘He doesn’t understand me anyways.’ But then the more he has spoke it is obvious he holds something against me and it all stems from a match where I pinned him cleanly and since then he has repeatedly cussed and complained losing to me which to me has now took offence because come on had he of lost to anyone else he would never have complained but because it’s me he has got a problem with it and that has upset me in a way Because I have tried hard to get along with everyone but him and some of his yes men friends have a problem with me and I have had enough of it, I mean you get them saying ‘Lets Smoke weed’ and they all go yes or how about let’s tear down the British kid just because ‘We don’t understand him’.

{Chance}
‘OK Dan I am going to move you on to a more positive kind of question now as we have been focusing on the negatives, so what are the five biggest highlights of your career?’

{Dan}
‘Well I would have to say that teaming with Harry Jones is on my top five as we was a phenomenal team no matter where we went, being a part of a team that hardly ever was with Hunter J is also up there as the dude is mega cool an stuff, my last match against Harry Jones is also up there as it was clean and cut with no add ins it was just us two going for the win and was pretty awesome, winning CDW is definitely up there and finally making Jake Lyndon realise he is my wingman as that was one of the toughest moments of my career.’

{Chance}
‘I have to ask what is it that made you retire from the big promotions such as CWW and EFNW yet stick with End of Days.’

{Dan}
‘Now I have been wondering that for a while but when it comes down to it I like the fact that I get a week off in between shows, I like the fact that in a way the ball is in my court as to how I am presented so to speak and when it comes down to it End of Days is very team orientated that everyone is here to make EOD successful where as in other places there is genuine heat between people.’

{Chance}
‘Is there a possibility of you returning to CWW, ECCW or EFNW in the future?’

{Dan}
‘Initially I would have said yes but now I doubt it is likely I mean I am being honest here but CWW as of late is a ghost of its self and I really hope it manages to regain some of its lustre, as for ECCW and EFNW I am a competitor you know if something appeals to me then maybe I will return but it is unlikely.’

[Chance]
‘Will you still watch the wrestling product like keep an eye out on talents developing?’

{Dan}
‘Too be honest yes and no like, you see when it comes down to it I know guys like Michael Dejesus, Kevin Evans and others will still be very good with or without me and I know that guys like Omega will be advancing onto the next level, so I may check out the odd event to see what is happening but I don’t think I am really going to say I will watch everything.’

{Chance}
‘Anything else you would like to say before we close this interview Dan?’

{Dan}
‘Yeah, this is my honest perspective on my career, I won’t be in the Hall Of Fame, I won’t have a DVD respective but I will be perfectly content with a YouTube video chocked full of my best put downs and also that I am a Pro Wrestler I am here to compete no to rip off a cartoon or outdated sitcom and I sure as hell will never threaten to quit something to get my own way.’

{Chance}
‘Last question now Dan what will you do now that you have retired?’

{Dan}
‘well I know some dudes are holding a party for me so I will go there, then I will just sit at home chilling, training and try and sort out some kind of personal life for me.’

{Chance}
‘OK Dan thanks for your time, it has been a pleasure.’

[Dan and Chance then shake hands]

~The following is an End Of Days exclusive interview, hope you have been entertained~

Last edited by He Looks Hispaninc to me! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 am

BTW thanks Karl and JHF I will add your guys later.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 am

Was a good reas
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 am

Now that is a shoot Smile

Ctrl + F + Harry Jones, btw
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 am

End Of Days - Page 5 SomeoneBehindYou
{Credit to Jake}
PPV poster
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

Very interesting Maskell interview and sick banner.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks Tom
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm

won't be the best but will be up in a fews.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 pm

End of Days Live from the O2 Arena London

[As the official End of Days theme opens the show, the cameras then highlight the trademark End Of Days Black and Grey Ring, before a video package of ROTM plays which hypes up the crowd.]

[On the Titantron footage can be seen of a man in a training ring landing elbows, Punches and Kicks on some pads before the scene then flashes forward to the same man in a cage locking an Armbar on his unfortunate opponent, the Titantron the goes dark and the same man can be seen arms crossed standing in the cage.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Nese_display_image

‘My Name is Jacob ‘The Beast’ Adams and as you may have seen from these clips I am no ordinary wrestling signee you see I started as a Mixed Martial Artist and I am making the transition to wrestling just like others such as Josh Barnett or Ken Shamrock the only difference is I won’t be changing anything about my style, my style is I am going to go in there beat down my opponent on the feet and on the ground and then lock on a submission for the win, so End of Days be ready as The Beast is here.’

Match One: Jacob Adams vs Jamie Story
As the bell rings Jacob Adams holds his arm out as if he wants Story to bump his fist only for Jamie to reject it, Adams then quickly lands a leg kick to Story before performing a double leg takedown with force driving Story to the mat, Adams then begins to punch away at Story before mounting him and attempting a Americana.

Story somehow blocks it and gets to his feet before managing to deliver a fireman’s carry to Adams, Jamie then quickly attempts a leg lock only for Adams to push him off, Story charges at Adams only to be belly to belly suplexed before Adams locks on a neck Crank, As Adams then cranks on the hold Story is left with no choice but to tap out.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Jacob ‘The Beast’ Adams.

[As Adams celebrates his win the crowd cheer when Tomb it may Concern by Extreme music plays, just then a rather large individual walks out from the back holding a microphone.]

End Of Days - Page 5 1311094873_gunner

‘Isn’t that grand Jacob ‘The Beast’ Adams makes his successful wrestling debut beating one of the lesser competition in End Of days well let me tell you now, do I look familiar to you of course I do me and you started at the same time in a wrestling company the only difference is you got put to the front for a push and I had no matches so yes despite the fact you know who I am these people don’t my name is Lucien Sims and next week I am making my debut Jacob against a close friend of yours in Christian Storm and after I dismantle him I am coming for you.’

[Lucien drops the microphone on the stage and points at Adams before performing a cut throat gesture like, Lucien then heads backstage as Adams nods his head.]

[On the Titantron a few recaps from the past PPV airs before we see clips of Damien Khan, Kevin Evans, Hunter J, Yusuf Ali, Orlando Layne and Phil Brilliance talking in confessional style videos.]

{Damien Khan}
End Of Days - Page 5 Michael-katsidis
‘So Kevin Evans has took it upon himself to get involved in my business after I defeated that pathetic Jayden Robertson, the old Billy goat decided to get in my business, well Kevin let me tell you this I am going to put you out to pasture.’

{Kevin Evans}
End Of Days - Page 5 Teddy_Hart
‘Why did I get involved with Damien’s match at the Pay per View well the answer is simple I am sick and tired of undeserving, arrogant douche bags being pushed but at least with most of them they can back it up but Khan does not seem able to and because of that I am going to kick his ass.’

{Yusuf Ali}
End Of Days - Page 5 Jinder_Mahal
‘The reign of Ali is upon us all and the next victim will be none other than that pathetic not in my league over rated Hunter J, well allow me to educate you Hunter I am going to not only defeat you tonight but I am also going to do my best to humiliate you and make my name synonymous for being the man who exposed you.’

{Hunter J}
End Of Days - Page 5 AJStyles3
‘Since I have been in End Of Days I was happy to see some familiar faces and see some new talents but one person I am not that happy to see is Yusuf Ali, you see Ali is a condescending, self serving bastard who needs a lesson in respect well Yusuf I got some news for you buddy I am going to beat the piss out of you and then you will respect me.’

{Phil Brilliance}
End Of Days - Page 5 Roderick_Strong
‘So my team features me, Yusuf Ali and Damien Khan and our opponents are that pathetic Kevin Evans, the has been Hunter J and the never have been in Orlando Layne, so what team is going to win I think I just answered that.’

{Orlando Layne}
End Of Days - Page 5 Diddy
‘Since my debut it has been why Orlando did you call out Phil Brilliance well it is simple I want to make an impact, a first impression and if you can think of a better way of making an impression you tell me’

[The Video then shuts off as the crowd are buzzing for the match]

Match Two: Damien Khan, Yusuf Ali and Phil Brilliance vs Hunter J, Kevin Evans and Orlando Layne

Closing Moments: After some good back and forth action from both teams, Yusuf Ali would attempt the Sands of time on Kevin Evans only for Evans to push him off and then hit a DDT, as Evans then climbed to the top rope he was pushed into the ring by Phil Brilliance, Brilliance then taunted the crowd until he was yanked off the apron by Layne who then began staggering him with a series of lefts and rights, in all this distraction Khan tagged into Ali.

Yusuf then jumps out of the ring and blindsides Layne leading to a 2 on 1 assault until Hunter J evened the odds, as the ref was then distracted Damien Khan low blowed Kevin Evans before rolling him up with a handful of tights for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Yusuf Ali, Damien Khan and Phil Brilliance.

[As the crowd begin to boo Khan, Brilliance and Ali celebrate their win quite obnoxiously when they are squared up to by Hunter J, Kevin Evans and Orlando Layne after a bit of back and forth between both teams EOD’s Alexander Martin appears on the Titantron.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Eric_Bischoff

‘Everybody calm down, I have a solution for all your problems Ali and Hunter you guys want each other so badly at the next EOD PPV you guys will square off in a Falls count anywhere match, and Damien just because Chris Holland thinks you are the next big thing does not mean we all agree so not only will you be squaring off with Mr iMPACT next week but you will also be facing Kevin Evans in a match at the PPV where if you lose you will have to admit that Kevin is the better man and shake his hand and finally Orlando Layne and Phil Brilliance, Orlando next week you will compete in a Fatal Four way match with Omega, Peter Linch and Faymen Fortune and should you win you will get a title shot at the Pay Per View.’

[As the crowd buzz over the announcement the three faces then kick the heels in the gut before throwing them over the top rope and to the floor, Orlando Layne then raises Phil Brilliance’s title in the air as Brilliance, Ali and Khan begin swearing outside the ring.]

[Backstage Tiger Boy can be seen drinking some milk when he is approached by Joey Burton.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Evan_Bourne

‘Tiger Boy. Dude you’re here this is so awesome me vs you tonight.’

End Of Days - Page 5 DragonKid

‘Who is dude me is Tiger Boy’

‘So you’re not a dude?’

‘No me is Tiger’

‘Ah so you’re a chick right?’

‘No Me Tiger Boy’

‘So you’re a dude?’

‘No me Tiger Boy’

[as these two go back and forth like this for a few minutes people can be seen walking past like looking like ‘WTF’, Joey then offers a handshake to Tiger Boy who comprehends and the two men walk off in opposite directions before realising they got a match and need to head the same way.]

Match Three: Tiger Boy vs Joey Burton
Closing Moments: After a good back and forth Match Joey attempts the Why Can’t we be friends on Tiger Boy only for Tiger to display some catlike reflexes in avoiding the move, Tiger would then land a beautiful Hurricanrana before climbing to the top rope and hitting the Tiger Splash for the win

Announcer: And the winner of the match Tiger Boy.

[As the crowd pop huge Tiger Boy jumps round the ring in a manner like he won the Olympics, Tiger then goes to help Burton to his feet when Jayden Robertson runs down to the ring and shoves Tiger Boy away from his partner, the man and the man who thinks he is a cat begin arguing as Joey can be heard shouting ‘dudes let’s be friends’]

[In an unidentified part of the arena the mysterious Dawson can be seen leaning against a wall looking intimidating as usual]

End Of Days - Page 5 Dean_Ambrose2

‘Ever since my debut people have wondered what is up with that guy but they should know I will not repeat myself to them, my plans and my endgame are too big for their simple minds to comprehend and that will lead to the downfall of this fraudulent system so to speak, as for my opponent tonight listen to me carefully as I will not be repeating myself for you either no matter whether you can understand me or not, I am going to present you Sergei with two choices tonight The Answer and The Question and either one of them will lead to your defeat the only difference is one will be more violent than the other and it is your choice and yours alone.’

[Dawson then walks off as people in the crowd who watch that try and figure what the hell is going on with that guy.]

Match Four: Dawson vs Sergei Malvonov
Closing Moments: Malvonov attempts the red Scare only for Dawson to snap mare him before landing a stiff lariat to the face, Dawson then lifts up Sergei and hits him with the Answer before covering him for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Dawson

[As Dawson gets to his feet the crowd begin to boo when Dawson is attacked from behind by Harry Jones, after Jones his him from behind he then spins him round into a Diamond Cutter, Jones then lifts up Sergei and his him with a Diamond Cutter as well before grabbing a microphone.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Matt_Cross

‘Ladies, Gentleman, Kids and Seventy Year Old virgins alike I ask you to not check your eyes or your television as yes it really is me ‘The Antichrist’, The retrospective Harry Jones in a End of Days ring, and despite many making assumptions as to why I am here no I am not here just to sing and prance around with my Kings of Karaoke partner Dan Maskell, instead I am here to add something to my resume and that is the title he is holding currently, the Apocalypse Title as you see I was disgusted when for my debut they would not move that big, Thick, Awkward Robust Ryan Andrews out of the title match and insert me in it so I decided I was going to make a statement and I think I did just that by costing him the match because as most of you may have seen it was not Dan Maskell everyone was talking about it was Harry Jones and so they should be so I am out here right now not asking but demanding a Title Shot at the next PPV which is idiotically named ‘Oh my god there is someone behind you.’

[As the crowd begin to boo Jones stands in the ring with a smug look on his face when on the EOD Titantron appears Chris Chance.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Jeff_Jarrett

‘OK Harry I have sat back and listened to you and there are a few things I agree with you on but there is no way I or the others in charge will give you a title shot without you earning it so next week you are going to be in a match Harry.’

‘Against who?’

‘The man who you attacked during his Title shot in Ryan Andrews and the winner of the match will be the Number One Contender to Dan Maskell’s title.’

[As the crowd cheer the announcement Ryan Andrews walks onto the stage staring down Harry Jones.]

End Of Days - Page 5 Conor_OBrian

[As Jones looks a tad surprised Chance waves to get his attention.]

‘Oh and one more thing guys I have decided that the referee for your match will be none other than the man you both want a piece of in Dan Maskell.’

[As the crowd roar in approval both Harry and Ryan stare at each other with intent, the show then comes to a close.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Good show Dan! Can't wait to see Linch's debut. Wink
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks Karl
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 am

Next show preview:
Lucien Sims vs Christian Storm
Omega vs Peter Linch vs Orlando Layne vs Faymen Fortune
Damien Khan vs Mr iMPACT
Jayden Robertson vs Tiger Boy
Harry Jones vs Ryan Andrews
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 am

Good show Danny the Adams debut was good the show flowed very well keep it up mate
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am

@HarryJones: "End Of Days is really lifting its game. Expect to see a whole lot more of the best in the world ~!!!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 am

Someone please kill Harry jones or I will - Kevin Evans
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 am

Your gimmick is gay - Harry Jones
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am

Your one liners are really gay boom - Kevin Evans
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am

Hey man, stop rubbing my nose in it ~!!!

Yous
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

hmmm slightly considering next show after one coming up Kevin Evans vs Harry Jones.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

John, I challenge you to an RP battle. Winner wins the match on EOD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey Harry, I would accepted it but I already won mine so I can't be bothered

Dan make it happen

Harry Jones V Kevin Evans Round 2
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:33 am

John TPA wrote:
Hey Harry, I would accepted it but I already won mine so I can't be bothered

Dan make it happen

Harry Jones V Kevin Evans Round 2
Lol Kevin won after Harry was beaten into a pool of his own blood, yet you still brag about it Razz

Nah John, I am making the thread now haha
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 am

Oh come on dude no.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 am

I refuse to do this RP battle over one match in EOD.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

Scared? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Days
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next