The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA

Go down 
+4
Kush And Orange Juice
Mesa
Nick Nitro
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA Empty
PostSubject: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 am

I see it being one of the following

Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, The Briscoes or the Kings Of Wrestling

anyone agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down
Nick Nitro
Jobber
Jobber
Nick Nitro

PostSubject: Awesome Response   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Richards yea but I say my friend Titus O'Niel should get his chance one more time cuz he recently won the FCW tag titles so he might be changing up his game since we saw him on tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 pm

I see Brad Attitude coming to WWE in the year of 2011, he's a good friend of mine. He's one of my indy guys. If you look him up on YouTube, you will most definately find him!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Roderick Strong and KoW I can see actually doing well, but I don't think WWE or TNA would use Davey right. If Teddy Hart straightens up, hopefully TNA will bring him in as they need a true badass in the company.
Back to top Go down
Kush And Orange Juice
Jobber
Jobber
Kush And Orange Juice

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 am

Mikel wrote:
I see Brad Attitude coming to WWE in the year of 2011

Of course you do.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Mesa David wrote:
If Teddy Hart straightens up, hopefully TNA will bring him in as they need a true badass in the company.

This statement is godly.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

They'll all probably get buried anyways, only reason Danielson isn't a jobber is because if creative did that people would flip shit like they did when he was released
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 pm

I can see Tyler Black, or now known as in FCW: Seth Rollins coming up to WWE soon
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 am

Bret wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
If Teddy Hart straightens up, hopefully TNA will bring him in as they need a true badass in the company.

This statement is godly.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Jobber
Jobber
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am

I'd love to see Chris Hero get signed and used correctly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA   who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

who will be the next indy star signed to either WWE or TNA
Page 1 of 1