The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0

Go down 
+22
SP
Cole
Mr_Capricorn
Zadok
Oriadon
Admin
American Wolf
Karl
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Styles
Cyrus T
White guy
Mesa
TJ
LegendOfCasey
@HeelCodeBroken
Jericho
fuck
Harold
RED
Bleed Green
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: I actually think I'll PM the results for both shows to RED before I leave and he can post them on time if possible. Happy belated birthday btw.

We can do that.
And thanks btw.
Also I wanted to know if it's possible to start the eliminations from this coming Friday on Doom.
OT: That's okay.

OT: Cool because I want to let you and everybody else know that after Doom 5 is over I'm leaving the Universe. I'm saying it now so you can look for a new GM for the next season of Doom.

Sad

But you are awesome at DOOM!

Thank you. I like Doom that's why I don't just quit now but I'll wait until it's over. And that's in about seven weeks.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 pm

RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: I actually think I'll PM the results for both shows to RED before I leave and he can post them on time if possible. Happy belated birthday btw.

We can do that.
And thanks btw.
Also I wanted to know if it's possible to start the eliminations from this coming Friday on Doom.

OT: Cool because I want to let you and everybody else know that after Doom 5 is over I'm leaving the Universe. I'm saying it now so you can look for a new GM for the next season of Doom.

Sad

Thank you. I like Doom that's why I don't just quit now but I'll wait until it's over. And that's in about seven weeks.

May I ask why you are leaving?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
RED wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

We can do that.
And thanks btw.

Sad

May I ask why you are leaving?

Long story.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

*Will walks out, accompanied by his fellow Nation Zero droogies to more cheers than boos from the audience. Roy holds a bag while Roger holds a mic. Roger and Roy walk in front of him and hold the ropes open for Will. They all stand in the middle of the ring as Will begins to speak*

Will: Who the fuck invited Mr. I Think I'm The Shit Because I'm World Champion and Act Like I Don't Give a Fuck?

Roger: I did.

Will: Well you fucked up. As Gold Rush comes closer I can't help but see the faces of my peers as they pass me in the locker room. All of their faces say the same thing: You won't win, Will. And I take that offensively. All those Fuckwits in the back are automatically assuming that I'll lose to the X-Rated Tarzan looking mother fucker John Leopold. Why? Why do you think that? Is it because he's actually held onto that title for longer than I have? Is it because you all believe that I need the help of my Droogs to win a match? Even Surge's help? Here's the thing about me: I need nobody's help. I didn't need it when I won the title of King of the Ring from Jarrett and I won't need it now. And at Gold Rush I will prove it when I win the Crush World Championship and hold it for longer than 45 seconds. Because John Leopold is scared of me. He knows what I can do, Hell he's seen what I can do. Hanging around Surge for this long has made me learn things about myself I never knew. For example, Roy hand me the bag.

*Roy does as he is told and hands Will the bag he’s holding. Will pulls out a razor blade and a picture of John Leopold*

Will: Maybe this will silence those critics backstage. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get that title.

*Will starts blading himself all over his body, and then blades himself on his palm. He takes the picture of John Leopold and smears it with his blood*

Will: I will make you bleed, John. Rest assured.

*Roy picks up Will and slings him over his shoulder as Nation Zero heads to the back, leaving behind a bloody picture of Leopold in a bloody ring*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm

New Managerial Contract....

Name: "Super Agent" Kendrick Shiplett

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Kendrick Shiplett used to be recognized as the greatest sports agent in all of Europe and parts of North America, representing huge names. Unfortunately, he fell victim to the demons of alcoholism, and all of his clients left him. He has come to ECCW hoping to secure some big names, but he may also have some other motives.

Sigature Weapon: Briefcase
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

*Will walks out, accompanied by his fellow Nation Zero droogies to more cheers than boos from the audience. Roy holds a bag while Roger holds a mic. Roger and Roy walk in front of him and hold the ropes open for Will. They all stand in the middle of the ring as Will begins to speak*

Will: Who the fuck invited Mr. I Think I'm The Shit Because I'm World Champion and Act Like I Don't Give a Fuck?

Roger: I did.

Will: Well you fucked up. As Gold Rush comes closer I can't help but see the faces of my peers as they pass me in the locker room. All of their faces say the same thing: You won't win, Will. And I take that offensively. All those Fuckwits in the back are automatically assuming that I'll lose to the X-Rated Tarzan looking mother fucker John Leopold. Why? Why do you think that? Is it because he's actually held onto that title for longer than I have? Is it because you all believe that I need the help of my Droogs to win a match? Even Surge's help? Here's the thing about me: I need nobody's help. I didn't need it when I won the title of King of the Ring from Jarrett and I won't need it now. And at Gold Rush I will prove it when I win the Crush World Championship and hold it for longer than 45 seconds. Because John Leopold is scared of me. He knows what I can do, Hell he's seen what I can do. Hanging around Surge for this long has made me learn things about myself I never knew. For example, Roy hand me the bag.

*Roy does as he is told and hands Will the bag he’s holding. Will pulls out a razor blade and a picture of John Leopold*

Will: Maybe this will silence those critics backstage. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get that title.

*Will starts blading himself all over his body, and then blades himself on his palm. He takes the picture of John Leopold and smears it with his blood*

Will: I will make you bleed, John. Rest assured.

*Roy picks up Will and slings him over his shoulder as Nation Zero heads to the back, leaving behind a bloody picture of Leopold in a bloody ring*

Surge meets Will backstage, with 4 spliffs between his fingers. He lights one, offering Nation Zero the other 3.

"We should totally kill someone..."
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Darren Lennon is sitting in the rafters smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am

Lil Jimmy wrote:

Gimmick: Kendrick Shiplett used to be recognized as the greatest sports agent in all of Europe and parts of North America, representing huge names. Unfortunately, he fell victim to the demons of alcoholism, and all of his clients left him. He has come to ECCW hoping to secure some big names, but he may also have some other motives.

?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Lil Jimmy wrote:

?

What's so hard to figure out? He's a manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Lil Jimmy wrote:

?

What's so hard to figure out? He's a manager.
OT: I was taking "managerial" as GM.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

So.... accepted?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Harry Jones is chilling in Bali
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 am

*My guys are seen jacking off to the good wrestling that was shown on TNA for once*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
*My guys are seen jacking off to the good wrestling that was shown on TNA for once*

So are mine.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

So are mine.
They end up meeting up and doing a cute little circle jerk.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

So are mine.
They end up meeting up and doing a cute little circle jerk.

Surge updates his Twitter without ever actually pulling his phone out.

@KillSurgeKill: With my #NationZero nuqqas, @FuckWill and the other 2. We be celebrating some rad-ass shit the only way we know how!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

On the final Terror before Gold Rush, it's foes against foes and opponents against opponents in a big tag main event! The psychotic team of Venom and Surge take on Harry Jones and Angel, with new Terror World Champion Casey Anomaly as the special referee.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 am

Harry Jones is seen chilling in Lembongan Island watching Two and a Half Men after his mate almost burned his shirt with firencrackers. Jones is wearing his 'EFNW' hoodie and his own never before seen shirt, in which big bolder letters reads; "The Antichrist", and then in italics it says; 'The Age of Extreme is upon us". On the back of the t-shirt there is a cartoon of Jarrett Calloway making out with Matthew Jericho whilst Steven is seen licking Jarrett's butt. A cartoon picture of Harry is seen standing to right side of the shirt holding a sign which says "Future Champion". Jones sits down on the sofa, trying to relax before Terror where he has a huge tag team main event with his partner, Angel. Jones is hoping to win his match and debut his never before seen maneuver called The Odyssey.

OT: All gimmick, no offence intended. The cocksucker actually burned me Razz
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am

OT-I would by that shirt...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am

Kevin Silver comes out and gets a lot boos from the crowd. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, poor homeless people, drug-addicted fools, it's a great honor for Me to present to you the greatest Crush World Champion in Crush's history and the greatest World Champion in the history of the whole ECCW, the Lord of ECCW John Leopold!"

John Leopold comes out with the World title wrapped around his shoulder.
He makes his way to the ring as the crowd boos him all the way.
He gets into the ring and gets the mic from Silver.

"Thank you Kevin. It's good to see that you people are waiting to watch Terror later tonight. It's good because your faces after that boring show will be epic! Now I don't came out here to make fun of you, even though I love doing that. Two days ago Will and his dogs came out here to adress the audience about our match for the World title at Gold Rush. So Will basically made a question. Is it true that he doesn't stand a chance of beating Me at Gold Rush because I held the World title longer than he did? And I answer to that with a yes. You are not worthy of being the World Champion and that's why you will never touch this title again! But he also stated that people believe that he will lose to Me because he can't win without help from his Nation Zero buddies. And to answer to that too, Oh yeah! You can't do anything without Big Roy and Roger. That's why we are so different. See I am defending this championship successfully P.P.V. after P.P.V. all by Myself! I don't get anybody's help. That's because I don't need any help! I main evented Slam-Mania and I won the World title, I went through a triple threat, a First Blood match and a Steel Cage to stand here still the World Champion! I am everything that you want to be Will. You are jealous of Me because I'm a successfull World Champion, I am rich and I can win any match that I'm in without help from anyone. So you stop bragging about the fact that you defeated Jarrett Calloway to become King of the Ring because nobody cares about that anymore. I have defeated Jarrett more times then I care to count! You can't beat Me Will and you know it. That's why you are afraid of Me! You are the one who is afraid here. You know that you don't stand a chance against Me that's why you are so desperate. And that's why you started to cut yourself with a blade. Will, that wasn't impressive, that was just...weird and ugly. It just shows that smoking weed and drinking alcochol makes you a lunatic. Not a winner. If you thought for a second that I was going to be intimidated by what you did to My picture you were so mistaken. Kevin..."

Silver pulls out of his pocket Leopold's picture that has Will's blood on it.

"Some guys from the crew picked up this and gave it to Me. That's your blood Will. But still that picture is pretty because it has My face on it. So you are saying that this symbolizes what you are going to do to Me this Sunday at Gold Rush?"

Leopold gives the picture back to Silver.

"You are going down Will. The only person that's going to leave Gold Rush a bloody mess it's going to be you. And the person that's going to leave Gold Rush as World Champion it's going to be Me! So I drop this challenge to the table Will. Since you say that you don't need Nation Zero to help you in your matches let's do things My way. No Nation Zero outside of the ring. You will be there all alone. That's how the people will know if you need help from your buddies or not. So what do you say you smoking peace of trash?"

TBC by Will Williams
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am

Cole wrote:
OT-I would by that shirt...
Ikr!

@Jarrett: just getting in the zone for our future 'plans'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen chilling in Lembongan Island watching Two and a Half Men after his mate almost burned his shirt with firencrackers. Jones is wearing his 'EFNW' hoodie and his own never before seen shirt, in which big bolder letters reads; "The Antichrist", and then in italics it says; 'The Age of Extreme is upon us". On the back of the t-shirt there is a cartoon of Jarrett Calloway making out with Matthew Jericho whilst Steven is seen licking Jarrett's butt. A cartoon picture of Harry is seen standing to right side of the shirt holding a sign which says "Future Champion". Jones sits down on the sofa, trying to relax before Terror where he has a huge tag team main event with his partner, Angel. Jones is hoping to win his match and debut his never before seen maneuver called The Odyssey.

OT: Permission for the shirt to be worn for tonight's Terror is granted.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: Just have the EFNW logo on the back of the shirt if you want to. Bit of a dick move with the Jericho thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: Just have the EFNW logo on the back of the shirt if you want to. Bit of a dick move with the Jericho thing...
OT: Do you want heat or not?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: Do you want heat or not?
Yeah fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next