The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1

Go down 
+16
Cyrus T
M
TJ
Bleed Green
fuck
Jericho
Oriadon
Styles
American Wolf
Zadok
RED
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
LegendOfCasey
White guy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:17 am

(Kevin Evans has just put out this comment)

"My comments where taken out of context by an ECCW representative and posted on their website. All has now been cleared up and everything is back to normal"

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Thu May 26, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:39 am

Dustin Shore is seen backstage, tweeting because he has nothing better to do.

'Arm feeling better, getting closer to full strength every day. Will keep the fans updated.'
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:01 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
DOOM is tomarro correct?

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Trenton, Keith, Dominic, Jacob, Kenny and Nick are all here

yeah shortest arrive ever but idgaf.. drama is stupid guys.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Terror talent Surge posted the following on his Twitter. He has once again shown his out-spoken demeanor when it comes to issues that annoy him.

@KillSurgeKill: "Holy fucking shit! Can't ECCW ever fuck off? Like, God dammit! When in the Hell did I make that comment comparing EFNW to TNA? Don't put words in my mouth! And what does my joke about when you look up wrestling you'll find me have to do with ANYTHING?"

He followed it up with...

"Seriously, whoever is doing this crap needs to choke on the dick they're sucking and die. Look at my short bit of legit heat with Dan Maskell over Neville's position in 3XW. ECCW got involved and basically turned it into a pile of flaming shit even though it didn't involve them. Me and Dan have smoothed it over and are amigos again. Why the Hell can't the Jerichos try that?"

...also saying...

"Seriously, people need to stop being such kids. I mean, yeah, sure I work for ECCW, but some of the shit they do is just stupid. I'm not saying they can't be a good product at times, but the politics and crap really impede that. As well, I'm not saying my other employer, CWW, is perfect or anything. I've been outspoken about the shit that goes on there - take Super Faggot for example. ECCW needs to stop being so hard-headed and actually learn now to have fun in a manner that doesn't resemble being a total douche."

..adding...

"You think I really need this? As far as CWW, ECCW and all that go, that isn't near the top of the mountain, especially for me. I've made the big time, I've worked for AWF, TWE and all that. And right now, I'm making an impact in CWA that might transform into a World Title push...and I've only been there about 4 months! I work for companies like ECCW still because I want to help guys like Dan Maskell, and now guys like Angel Rodriguez and so on, be successful. And with the shit that's going on right now, with all the politics and everything, they need all the help they can get. It seems wrestling and charisma don't matter anymore, just who you know. And to be honest, that makes me sick..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:17 pm

^^^^^
mhm
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Your mother fuckin legit as fuckin shit, the fuckin greatest man in the fuckin fed John American fucking arrives. Fuck you slut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm

OT: I am going to be in Boston tomorrow and Saturday. I think the hotel I'll be at has internet, so I might be able to get on to check up on things. Just letting everybody know.

New Doom starts tomorrow, don't forget that.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and decides to walk around.

Randall Hennings arrives, ready for Doom tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Harry Jones leaves the arena for one final time...

OT: No farewell match. Take me off the roster now and that is it
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Jeez, calm your titties.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:17 pm

off: I remember when I had my first internet fight. Then I got a life and actually turned out to be a somewhat decent human being.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:00 am

Dolemite wrote:
off: I remember when I had my first internet fight. Then I got a life and actually turned out to be a somewhat decent human being.

OOC: Yep, those were the days...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:14 am

Let's try our best to keep things on topic. And with the huge storms all over the place where I am, it doesn't look like Boston is a go. So I think I might be here for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:14 am

Dolemite wrote:
You talking to Jarrett? Because he has been insulting my thread for months now and for no reason at all. Of course I had to retaliate at some stage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:36 am

Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
You talking to Jarrett? Because he has been insulting my thread for months now and for no reason at all. Of course I had to retaliate at some stage...

I think he is talking to both of you because a E-FED is nothing to fight about. Hazza, EFNW is dead. While it is dead don't take harsh words to heart. Jarrett, because of you ECCW has lost Dan, Mitch, Cyrus, and Hazza. Stop being a dousche bag. Everyone get along it's the internet.. Dumbasses
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

Granger? wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

I think he is talking to both of you because a E-FED is nothing to fight about. Hazza, EFNW is dead. While it is dead don't take harsh words to heart. Jarrett, because of you ECCW has lost Dan, Mitch, Cyrus, and Hazza. Stop being a dousche bag. Everyone get along it's the internet.. Dumbasses

YOUR SO TOUGH!! EFNW rapes ECCW and so does CWW imo. I only rp on ECCW for the fun of it, but I go no where due to the mangment of this place. I do agree with you about Jarrett. But yea don't bag EFNW dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:09 am

Granger? wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

YOUR SO TOUGH!! EFNW rapes ECCW and so does CWW imo. I only rp on ECCW for the fun of it, but I go no where due to the mangment of this place. I do agree with you about Jarrett. But yea don't bag EFNW dude.

John, your so lame. Dude I'm the one who gave you your first title here. Was I bagging EFNW? NO! Ever think you do not win title because you are not good enough? Quit whinning because I have not won a title here eithier really. Jarrett plays favorite and I can not stand him for it but thats Crish and I am Terror. Terror goes by qaulity not management ideas.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:28 am

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

John, your so lame. Dude I'm the one who gave you your first title here. Was I bagging EFNW? NO! Ever think you do not win title because you are not good enough? Quit whinning because I have not won a title here eithier really. Jarrett plays favorite and I can not stand him for it but thats Crish and I am Terror. Terror goes by qaulity not management ideas.

I don't care if you gave me a title I held that title for what? a week or so. Oh I am not good? What a under statement sure you posted massive promos, but hell dude, my promos still kick ass even though they not big. Granger, lame? Best you got? I am not whining as I never MENTIONED me not winnning any titles, I just said, I won't go anywhere due Terror and Crush ran by numbskulls, I prefered when Jake ran Terror. Granger I remember you always BITCHED when you were not put on the card or you lost to some dude. So don't you start with me about whining and bitching. Oh you were Granger. You said "EFNW is dead" That is bashing. But I am not gonig to start a little war with you on here. It is the internet after all, and fighting like mindless little boys is dumb. Before you say, yea thats right back down, I am not,. I could go all night with you, but I am been the bigger man and leaving this alone. So if you have a brain in your head you will too.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:00 am

OOC: people need to let people be people and relax Laughing

Ryan Andrews is in the gym

Dimitri Salvonosky is in the hall

Santiago Del Rosario is in his locker room

Last edited by Shade on Fri May 27, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:02 am

Ricky Lackett is walking down the hallway, listening to Music on his Ipod to get himself in the zone for Doom
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:10 am

Granger? wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

I didn't leave ECCW because of Jarrett. I left because I just wanted to focus on the one E-Fed. Just thought I should clear that part up.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:50 am

OFF: I can't help but think I helped intensify the hostility with that open letter. Certainly wasn't my intent, but eh...what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:28 am

Granger? wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

An E-fed is nothing to fight about; that is sort of true, but when you have dedicated every minute of your spare time to make the best E-fed that you are capable of creating, you tend to get a bit of a soft spot for it. EFNW has been around since the very beggining of the WWE Universe and I have done my absolute best to keep it running, but then when some smart ass starts putting words into my mouth and trying to turn my friends against me, we have a problem. I respect Jarrett, but what he is doing is absolutely childish. After being attacked by him for months, I have finally spoken my mind - and now people are blaming me for fighting for no good reason...da fuck?

It is over. I saw Jarrett's 'mad retaliation' that he wrote up on his site, but I couldn't care less. I've said all I've got to say, so he can fuck off and keep bagging us out for his own amusement. But maybe one day he will grow a sack, sprout a dick and realise that he has treated me like a worthless prick.

I'm done arguing. Have fun with your politics.

P.S. John I appreciate you trying to stick up for me, but just leave it dude. If they want to be smartasses then just let them. It is over.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Azazel arrives and gets ready to make a promo.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold and his assistant Kevin Silver are sitting backstage wondering what the hell is going on with ECCW and EFNW...

OT:
Doom will be up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next