The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW Presents: Road to the Throne

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 am

The camera shows a shot of a car pulling up to the arena. The driver seat opens and out steps Omega. Being fashionably late, he walks toward the ring as he speaks to the camera.

Omega: In CWW, I started out undefeated. I lost one match, against my opponent's brother. Then, Pay-Per-View wise, I'm 0-2. I promise that will change tonight. I promise that Criss Menace will feel a pain he has never felt before. I promise that I will get my revenge for that one loss against Hardcore Demon, by ending the career of his brother. I haven't been the same since that loss. That loss changed me, pushed me to actually live up to my name, and give it 100%. But, it hasn't worked out. Mainly, because people keep screwing me out of victories, but also because of my little problem, because I wasn't able to finish the match fast enough. Never again will I let a loss get to my head. I promise that "Mr. 100%" Omega will take each and every match as they come, and not rely on my past wins to spook opponents. I promise, love me or hate me, that I, "Mr. 100%" Omega, will walk out of that cage the CWW Cage Champion, and I promise that Criss Menace, won't even walk out of it. And its because I'm "Mr. 100%" Omega, and that means I'm the best!

Omega turns a corner as the camera fades to the ring.

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 am

Ross: Omega just promised a lot!

Grisham: But can he back it up?

The steel cage hanging above the ring finally starts to lower. It gets level with the ring and the refs outside begin to hatch it down. Once its secure, Roberts announces the stipulations.

Roberts: The following steel cage match is for the Cage Championship! You can win by pinfall, submission or escaping the cage! No one is allowed to help either man, for if they do, the man they helped will automatically lose the match!

Roberts: Introducing first, the challenger, from Levittown, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 254 lbs., "Mr. 100%" OOOOOOOOOMEGAAAAAAAAAAA!

Omega walks onto the stage with a barrage of boos. He stares down at the cage, then walks down the ramp. Still staring at the cage, he walks to the side and steps through the door. He pushes on the steel from the inside and slaps it. He then awaits his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, the CWW Cage Champion, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 300 lbs., CRISSSSSSSSSSS MENACCCCCCCCCCCE!

Criss walks onto the ramp and holds the Cage Championship in the air. The crowd cheers as he walks down the ramp. He walks to the side of the ring, hands the Cage Championship to a ref, and walks into the ring. The ref locks the door behind him as the bell rings.

Both men circle the ring and Omega knocks down Criss, then runs for the cage and tries to escape. Criss gets up and pulls Omega down. He throws Omega into the cage and hits a german suplex. Omega stumbles to his feet and sees Criss at the cage. He runs over and pushes Criss into the cage. Criss turns around and grabs Omega by the throat. He lifts Omega for the chokeslam, but Omega slides out of it and kicks Criss in the stomach. He grabs Criss' head and DDT's Criss. He picks Criss up and throws him into the cage again. He locks in an armbar and attempts to make Criss tap out. Criss easily breaks out of it and slams Omega into the mat. He grabs Omega and lifts him up. He throws him against the ropes and hits a big boot as Omega runs back. He walks over to the cage and attempts to escape. He gets halfway up when Omega gets up and knocks him down. Omega grabs Criss and sets him up on the top rope and hits a superplex. He tells the ref outside to open the door, which he does. Omega steps out of the ropes and gets one foot out of the cage when Criss barely grabs the other. He pulls Omega back in and locks in an ankle lock. Omega flips Criss with his foot and gets to his feet. He throws Criss into the corner and clotheslines him. Criss falls to a sitting position and Omega backs away from Criss. He charges Criss and hits his boot to Criss' head, simultaneously making a sandwich out of Criss' head, pushing it into the cage. Omega drags Criss to the middle of the ring and pins. 1... 2... KICK OUT! It becomes obvious that neither man will back down, as Omega picks Criss up and hits a spinebuster. He covers Criss again. 1... 2.. KICK OUT! Omega waits for Criss to get up and sets up the 100% Bomb. Criss rolls out of it, making Omega fall backwards. He waits for Omega to get up and hits The Guillotine, then covers Omega. 1... 2.... KICK OUT! Omega gets to his feet and ducks under another Guillotine, hitting a neckbreaker. He taunts Criss as he gets up, then sets up the A+ Drop. He hits it and covers. 1... 2.... KICK OUT! Omega is in disbelief that Criss kicked out and sets up another A+ Drop, but Criss counters it and hits a cutter. Both men are on the ground, obviously worn out from the match. Omega is the first one up and tries to pick up Criss, but gets hit by a low blow. Criss grabs Omega and hits the Dominator, then pins. 1... 2.... KICK OUT! Criss looks around locks in a Fill Nelson once Omega gets up. Omega begins to break out of it, so Criss turns it into a full nelson slam. He walks to the cage and begins to escape. Omega gets up and climbs next to him. They both get to the top and begin a brawl. Punch from Omega, then from Criss, back and forth until Criss stands up, making Omega stand up. He makes Omega face away from the ring and he faces the ring. He sets up The Epidemic and looks around the arena. He points out to the crowd and hits it, both of them falling into the ring. Both men are knocked out, both men laying side-to-side. Both men's arms are over the other and the ref begins a pinfall like normal. 1... 2.... Criss gets his arm up.... 3!!!!

Roberts: Here is your winner, and STILL the CWW Cage Champion, CRISSSSSS MENACCCCCCCCCCCE!

Criss lets his arm fall back down to the mat and a ref opens the door. He hands the ref on the inside the Cage Championship and that ref lays the Cage Championship across Criss as the cage rises. Refs help Criss backstage as Omega is taken out of the arena on a stretcher.

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 am

{Promo Slot 7}

[Reserved for ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 am

{Closing Moments. 13 Minutes into the Match}

Peste & Guerra are down, as is Gibson. Alex is the only man that is standing, so he begins to climb the ladder to retrieve the titles. He gets half way, then Peste gets up, enters the ring & clubs Derek in the back of the knee 5 times. Peste climbs the other side of the ladder & kicks Derek in the side of the head. Peste then grabs Derek, looking to hit a cutter off the ladder, but he flips backwards & connects with Sliced Bread #2 off the ladder. Both men lie out cold in the ring, as the fans are going absolutely nuts with cheers & clapping in appreciation for both teams putting their lives on the line in this match. Guerra starts to stir & he pulls himself into the ring. Peste starts to move around as well, then Guerra tells Peste to get a table. Peste does so & he sends it into the ring. While this is all happening, Gibson has pulled out a table as well & he sends it into the ring. Gibson then lays a 20 foot ladder across the barricade & the apron, then he gets into the ring. The TST big man takes down both Peste & Guerra with a double clothesline. Gibson sets up 1 of the 2 tables next to the ladder already set up in the ring, then Hambre runs out & tries to attack Gibson, but takes a huge big boot from Gibson.

Derek begins to get to his feet & sees Gibson give the big boot to Hambre. Gibson tells Derek to climb up the ladder & he does so. Derek is halfway up the 15 foot ladder & Gibson climbs up the other side with Hambre. Derek looks to get Hambre set up for a Samoan Drop off the ladder & through the table that Gibson set up, but before anything like that can happen, Guerra & Peste club both members of TST with steel chairs. Hambre manages to recover & he helps his Mexican Mafia allies with the attack. Peste, Guerra & Hambre manage to hold Gibson up in the air & they triple powerbomb him through the table Gibson set up, then they set up the other table as well. Hambre & Guerra lay Derek across that table & hold out his arms & legs, so Derek can't move out of the way. Peste climbs up the ladder, stands at the top & connects with a shooting star press through Derek & through the table as the fans half boo, half cheer at what just went down. Guerra begins to now climb up the ladder & he retrieves the tag team titles.

ding ding ding

Tony Chimel: "Here are your winners & the new CWW Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Peste Guerra, The Mexican Mafia."

*Medal Remix starts playing & the fans give a mixed reaction to the outcome, mostly boos. Peste & Guerra celebrate their tag team championship victory with Hambre, knowing full well that they have done their leader, Angel Rodriguez, proud by winning the Tag Team Championships*

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 am

{Promo Slot 8}

[Reserved for ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 am

Tazz: What a great night it's been so far for CWW, but we're not finished by a long shot. We still have both World title matches and the 60 Minute Ironman match.

Matt Striker: But coming up next, we have the finals of our illustrious Road to the Throne tournament. It's Angel Rodriguez, the Mexican Aristocrat, and Craig Owens, the plucky daredevil, both of Revolution.

Tony Chimel: This match is set for one fall, and it is the final of the Road to the Throne tournament.

TC: Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Hambre, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 275 lbs, Angel Rodriguez.

Rodriguez steps into view, with the Acceleration title around his waist, wearing a white robe with green trunks, red boots and white knee pads, entering the top of the stage to huge boos and chants of 'USA! USA!'. Rodriguez ignores the crowd and spreads his arms out wide as he strides down the ramp, sliding into the ring, with Hambre skirting around the apron on the outside. Rodriguez unlatches his title and robe and passes them to the ref, before focusing on the entrance way once more, waiting for his opponent.

TC: And his opponent, from Hollywood, weighing in at 195 lbs, he is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens.

The crowd go wild as The World Renowned, Craig Owens, bursts onto the stage for the biggest match of his career so far, wearing red boots and trunks, with back elbow pads and wrist bands. Owens slaps hands with the front row members of the audience, and slowly makes his way towards the ring, stopping at the apron to stare at Rodriguez. Owens quickly hops onto the apron and steps through the middle rope, before ascending the turnbuckle and raising his hands to another large pop, dropping down the face Angel, as the referee checks both men for concealed weapons. Once satisfied, the official signals for the bell.

DING, DING, DING!

Both men walk towards each other and chest bump, Owens standing firm, despite the difference is size, and both men speak some unheard words, before nodding and backing into their corners once again. Owens and Rodriguez start to circle each other, eager not to make a mistake that could cost them early on, but by mutual consent, they meet in the middle and tie-up, where Owen's speed allows him to slide behind Angel and roll him up, going for an early pin. 1... Rodriguez kicks out early, and both men stare at each other once more, before tying up, this time Rodriguez sliding behind Owens and attempting a Back Suplex, only for Craig to execute a back flip and land on his feet. Rodriguez charges Owens, but 'The World Renowned' drops down and pulls down the top rope, sending Rodriguez to the outside. Angel gets up quickly, but Owens springboards over the top rope and attempts a Cross Body, only for Rodriguez to dodge the oncoming Owens, sending Craig into the security rail.

Rodriguez smiles, tapping his head as Owens recoils in pain on the concrete floor, but Angel is quickly back to business, striding over to his opponent and laying in punches on the unprotected head of Owens, before picking up Owens and throwing him back into the squared circle, where he goes for an early pinfall. 1...2 Owens raises a shoulder as the referee hits 2. Undeterred, Rodriguez locks in a Side Headlock to ground Owens, and after 30 seconds of gathering his strength, Owens starts to climb to his feet, as the crowd cheer him on. Rodriguez shakes his head at the crowd in a panic, but Owens manages to get to his feet and deliver 2 elbows into the ribs of El Nino Maravilla, before hitting a huge Pele Kick that knocks Rodriguez to the mat, with Craig draping himself over Rodriguez, desperately trying to give Angel less time to recover. 1...2.. Angel kicks out again, still showing some fight. Knowing how to give what you receive, Owens lets Rodriguez get to his knees, before underhooking both arms and body scissoring the Mexican, locking in the patented 3rd Strike. The official makes his way over to Rodriguez and asks him whether he wants to quit, but Angel says no.

MS: An amazing submission manouver, and I don't see any way out of it.

Tazz: I'm sure Angel has a lot more left in the tank. Owens is good, but I doubt even he can make Angel Rodriguez tap out.

With Rodriguez fading from the double ended submission move, he musters all the strength he can and manages to lift Owens into the air, before sprinting at the turnbuckle, ramming the Hollywood native into the padding with enough force for the hold to break. Rodriguez reels for a little, but as Owens rebounds out of the corner, Rodriguez hoists Craig onto his shoulders and attempts the F-5, only for Owens to elbow his way out of the predicament and run at the ropes. But before he can do anything, Hambre pulls the ropes down, sending Owens tumbling to the outside, earning himself a lecture from the referee, who gives Hambre his only warning. Rodriguez gives a quick thumbs-up to the Mexican Mafia man, before exiting the ring as well, where he grabs Owens and thows him back-first into the steel steps. Angel follows this up by ramming Craig's forehead into the top stair 5 times, leaving Owens down on the ground. Deciding that a count-out win is good enough, Rodriguez slides back into the ring with the referee at 4 and starts to celebrate in the ring. Owens stays motionless until the count of 6, whereupon he raises a shoulder, and manages to roll onto his front by the count of 7, drag himself to the ring canvas by the count of 8 and pull himself to a near vertical position by 9. Showing his resiliency and his will to win, Owens leaps into the ring a millisecond before the official can finish his count, drawing a grunt of frustration from the Mexican men.

MS: What an effort from Owens. I'll tell you what, he'll never give up and that's why everybody loves him in CWW.

Tazz: Don't get me wrong, he's a tryer. But trying might not be enough on it's own tonight.

Angrily, Rodriguez dives on top of Owens and rains down punches, making sure to keep Craig grounded, but the referee breaks up the action. However, as the referee deals with Angel, Hambre takes his opportunity and starts punching away on Owens as well, stopping just before the official turns around, earning a round of boos from the arena. El Nino Maravilla drags Owens into the middle of the ring by the legs and locks in a Figure 4 Leglock, the crowd supplying him with 'Wooooo's' as a memorial to Ric Flair. Craig lets out a scream of anguish, and as the referee asks him whether he's had enough, he puts his head in his hands, trying to somehow blot out the pain, but cannot. Owens tries to move Angel's leg, but cannot and instead lies down to try and ease the pain, only to be forced into a sit-up as the referee slaps his hand to the mat twice. 1...2... The World Renowned then tries to punch Angel in the jaw, but can't reach the Mexican, so tries to roll over instead to reverse the pressure. As the crowd cheer for Owens once again, he manages to roll onto his belly and Angel is forced to release the hold for fear of his own legs. Rodriguez is the first back to his feet, as raig tries to claw himself back to a vertical position, but is dragged into the air from behind and Rodriguez attempts a German Suplex, only for Owens to once again back flip and roll-up the Mexican. 1...2... This time, Rodriguez only just manages to kick out, as the crowd leap forward in their seats at the prospect of a Craig Owens victory. Both men roll to their feet and Craig ducks a wild Clothesline from Angel, but the referee is not so lucky and he falls straight to the mat. Angel turns around to be met with a Made You Look by The World Renowned, who immediately crawls over to Rodriguez and hooks a leg.

MS: Made You Look! This could be over, but the referee is down.

Tazz: Oooh, I feel bad for him. That Clothesline looked mean, and I feel a little sorry for Owens, who has had some bad luck there.

His luck gets worse as Hambre makes another appearance and enters the ring, stomping Owens in the back as he's draped over Rodriguez. Hambre picks up the Hollywood Native and goes to throw Craig into the turnbuckle, but it is reversed and Hambre is thrown into the buckle instead, Hambre rebounding into a Texan Funeral that sends Hambre rolling out of the ring upon impact with the mat. However, the distraction allows Rodriguez time to wake and Angel knees Owens in the gut, before attempting the El Nino Planter, only to be hit with a cruel Low Blow as the referee remains down. Owens ascends the turnbuckle slowly, the crowd cheering him every step of the way, as he sets up for the Bicentennial, only for Peste and Guerra to run down the ramp, still beaten down from their Ladder match earlier, and push Owens off the turnbuckle, where he lands badly on his neck. Rodriguez slowly gets to his feet, still a little winded, but as he realises what's just happened, he smiles and picks up The World Renowned, before drilling him with an El Nino Planter and covering Owens. The referee is dragged to the action by Peste and Guerra and he makes an excruciatingly slow count. 1...2...3!

TC: Here is your winner, Angel Rodriguez

The crowd erupt in boos as the official slaps his hand to the canvas for a third time, as Peste, Guerra and the now recovered Hambre lift Angel into the sky, 'Medal Remix' playing for the second time tonight, as Owens is attended to on the outside by the referee and the trainer, who check his neck thoroughly, but thankfully seem satisied. Rodriguez grabs his title and robe, before exiting the ring, being helped backstage by his 3 cohorts, boos raining down on the new number 1 contender as he does so.

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 am

{Promo Slot 9}

[Reserved for Marik]

Last edited by Mitch on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 am

As the match begins it is obvious that this won't be every man for himself as Jordan and Calvin attack Mark Jones right off the bat until Chris James tosses Jordan Chase out of the ring and Mark Jones does the same to Hobbs, as Chase and Hobbs get to their feet on the outside and talk strategy they are being watched by Jones and Chris when Chris suddenly Schoolboys Jones for a near fall.

As Jones gets to his feet he quickly slams James and then drops an elbow on James, as Mark goes for the cover he is pulled out of the ring by Hobbs who then throws Mark hard into the steps, Jordan then gets into the ring and covers Chris James only for James to kick out, as Jordan gets to his feet all frustrated Calvin Hobbs lifts up Chris James and powerslams him for a near fall.

Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs then lift up Chris James and throw him into the ropes before catching him with a double clothesline, just then Jordan is hit with the Razor Knee from Mark Jones, Hobbs then goes for a clotheslines on Jones but is hit with a overhead Belly To Belly from Jones, as the crowd pop huge for Jones display of strength he is spun round and hit with a Angle Slam from Chris James.

As Jones slowly gets to his feet he is met with a spear from Chris James who then taunts for the spinebuster only to be spun round by Calvin Hobbs, Hobbs and James trade shots for a second when James clotheslines himself and Hobbs over the ropes.

as a Groggy Mark Jones gets to his feet he is hit with the Words of Wisdom by Jordan Chase, as the crowd boo sensing a new champion when Jones shockingly kicks out at 2, as Chase looks all frustrated he is hit with a nasty spear from Chris James to the roar of the crowd.

Calvin Hobbs then gets into the ring and following low blowing Chris James tries for the Bitch Buster only for James to take him down and slingshot him over the ropes onto Chase, James then turns round and sees Mark Jones staggering to his feet he charges at him for the spear only for Jones to counter mid move and lock on the Inevitable Clamp, as the crowd cheer noticing that neither Jordan or Calvin are in place to break up the hold, James after fighting the hold for a few seconds goes out and the referee signals for the bell.

Justin Roberts: And the winner of the Match and still CWW Champion Mark Jones.

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 am

{Promo Slot 10}

[Reserved for ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am

{Revolution Heavyweight Championship}

[To be written by ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 am

{Promo Slot 11}

[Reserved for ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 am

*The camera focuses on Jim Ross & Todd Grisham*

Jim Ross: “Well Ladies & Gentleman, here tonight we have witnessed some of the most brutal, violent & competitive matches that have ever taken place in a CWW ring. And coming up next, here at Road to the Throne, is the match everyone has been waiting for, the 60 Minute Ironman Match, between 2 of War’s best superstars; ‘The Cobra’ Hardcore Demon & ‘The MMA Machine’ Brock. The War General Manager Matt Dean has promised us that there will be no outside interference in this match, unlike their last match back at Roulette. This match came about just 3 months ago, at Maximum Risk.”

*A promo video plays, hyping the match between Demon & Brock. Once the video finishes, the camera shows guest ring announcer Michael Buffer standing in the ring*

ding ding ding

Michael Buffer: “Ladies & Gentleman. Welcome to Road to the Throne, & the main event of the evening. Tonight, we are going to witness the most anticipated match of the year, between ‘The MMA Machine’ & ‘The Cobra’, in a 60 Minute Ironman Match.”

*The fans cheer*

Michael Buffer: “Are you ready?”

*The fans cheer loudly*

Michael Buffer: “CWW Wrestling fans. Are you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrready?”

*The fans cheer even louder*

Michael Buffer: “For the thousands in attendance, & the millions watching around the world. From the capital city of the United Kingdom, & the host of the 2012 Olympics Games, London. Ladies & Gentleman, LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET’S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!”

*Brock’s music starts playing & the fans give a mixed reaction, mostly boos & some cheers. Brock is seen walking out to the stage, dressed in his fight attire & a UFC hoodie. He walks down the ramp, looking down at the ground as he is walking. He stops at the end of the ramp, looks around the arena, then he walks towards the apron & leaps up to the apron, with pyro blasting from the posts. He steps through the ropes & climbs to the 2nd rope in the corner. He removes his hood & stares out into the crowd & points to a sign in the crowd that says “The MMA Machine vs The Cobra” & climbs down from the corner. He removes his hoodie, throws it out of the ring & stands in the ring, awaiting the arrival of his opponent, as his music stops playing. A gong sounds & the lights go out. The fans go ballistic with cheers*

*Hardcore Demon’s music starts playing & the fans continue going ballistic with cheers. Demon walks out to the stage, dressed in his fight attire, his long black leather jacket, a Sting t-shirt, a beanie, black sunglasses & carrying his baseball bat. He walks down the ramp & stops near the end of the entrance ramp. He points at Brock with the baseball bat, then he walks to the steel steps, but before he walks up the steps, he sees someone in the front row. He walks over to that area of the front row & gives a young fan his black baseball bat. Demon then walks up the steps & steps into the ring. Demon stares at Brock, not taking his eyes off him, then he removes his long black leather jacket, his sunglasses & his beanie. He hands them to a worker at ringside, then he takes off his Sting t-shirt & throws it into the crowd. He continues to stare at Brock, as his music stops playing. Both men stand in opposite corners of the ring, with referee Earl Hebner & guest ring announcer Michael Buffer standing between them in the middle of the ring*

Michael Buffer: “Introducing first, standing in the corner to my left. He stands 6 feet 5 inches tall, & he weighed in this morning at 310 pounds. Coming to you from Boston Massachusetts, he is the former CWW Cage Champion, & a former Mixed Martial Arts fighter, with a record of 32 wins, 3 losses & 3 draws. Ladies & Gentleman, he is ‘The MMA Machine’, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK!!!!”

*The fans give a mixed reaction*

Michael Buffer: “And now, his opponent. He stands in the corner to my right. He stands 6 feet 6 inches tall, & he weighed in this morning at 285 pounds. Coming to you from Boston Massachusetts, he is a former 3 time CWW World Heavyweight Champion, a former CWW Cage Champion, a CWW Hall of Famer, & arguably the most respected man, in the business today. Ladies & Gentleman, he is ‘The Cobra’, HARDCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOON!!!!”

*The fans give a huge ovation for the Hall of Famer & CWW Veteran. Michael Buffer exits the ring & both Demon & Brock get ready to begin their 60 minutes of torture. Earl Hebner asks both men if they are ready, then he calls for the bell to the roaring cheers of the crowd*

ding ding ding

The bell sounds & the clock starts to tick down. Both Demon & Brock charge at each other & run hard into each other with shoulder blocks, but neither man goes down. Both men stare each other down, then Brock runs off the ropes. He attempts a shoulder block, but Demon doesn’t go down. Demon looks to go run off the ropes, but he quickly turns back & nails Brock with a massive big boot, knocking the big man down. Demon picks Brock up, throws him hard into the corner & starts drilling Brock with hard, quick-fire punches to the head & body. Demon finishes the onslaught off with a huge uppercut. Demon scoops Brock up & hits him with snake eyes, runs off the ropes & drills Brock with a massive clothesline. Demon finishes this chain of moves by bouncing off the ropes & delivering a leg drop. He covers Brock. 1.., 2.., Brock kicks out. Demon picks Brock up & throws him to the outside. Demon follows Brock out & rams Brock face first into the barricade. Demon then throws Brock hard into the steel steps, sending Brock crashing shoulder first into the steps. Demon rolls Brock back into the ring & follows him back in. Demon throws Brock hard into the corner, then charges & delivers a violent corner clothesline to Brock, sending Brock down hard. Brock pulls himself back to his feet, while still in the corner. Demon walks to the opposite corner, charges again& drills Brock with yet another violent corner clothesline, sending Brock down again. Demon pulls Brock back up, brings him to the middle of the ring & kicks him in the gut. Demon looks to lift Brock up for The Last Ride, but Brock looks to backdrop Demon over the top rope. Demon manages to grab the ropes, but although it stops him from going all the way to the outside, it does however send him crashing back first in the ring.

Brock falls to one knee, as Demon starts to pull himself up. Brock charges at Demon & connects with a huge clothesline. Brock gets in the MMA full mount & begins to hit some hard right hands on Demon. Brock pauses after about 5 punches & looks out at the crowd, who give a mixed reaction. Demon takes the chance to grab Brock by the throat. Brock gets off the full mount & gets to his feet, as Demon follows. Demon has Brock around the throat & attempts a chokeslam, but Brock counters, runs off the ropes & attempts a spear, but Demon side-steps it & sends Brock flying through the ropes & crashing hard on the outside. Brock gets to his feet, & while he is getting up, Demon is seen running off the ropes. Brock is up, then Demon is seen diving over the top rope on to Brock. Both men are now down, as the timer shows there is 50 minutes remaining & no falls scored. Demon starts to get to his feet, as does Brock. Demon is the first to his feet & throws Brock into the ring. Demon follows & calls for a chokeslam. Brock gets to his feet & Demon grabs him by the throat. Demon hoists Brock up, but before he can connect, Brock counters by flipping Demon over & applying a vicious armbar. Brock looks to make Demon tap out to the armbar, but Demon refuses to do so & gets to his knees, but Brock will refuse to release the armbar. Demon gets to his feet now & in an amazing feat of strength, manages to use his free arm to grab onto the arm applied in the armbar & lift Brock up off the ground. Demon has Brock in a powerbomb position & slams Brock down, breaking the hold. Both men are down as the fans are still going nuts with cheers. Brock is surprisingly the first man to his feet on this exchange, but Demon is not far from being back up as well. Brock picks Demon up & scoops him up for a Tombstone, but Demon shifts his weight to counter Brock & have Brock set up for a Tombstone of his own. Demon manages to connect with the Tombstone & covers Brock. 1.., 2.., 3.

Buzzer Sounds.

Michael Buffer: “The winner of the fall, Hardcore Demon.”

Demon: 1. Brock: 0. 16:06 into the match.

Demon rolls off the cover & lies on his back, knowing he has scored the first fall of the match. Demon starts to stir & he begins to get to his feet. Demon picks Brock up & throws him into the corner. Demon sits Brock on the top turnbuckle & delivers a straight right hand to the side of the head. Demon climbs to the 2nd rope & hooks Brock up for a superplex, but Brock punches Demon in the mid-section & shoves him off the 2nd rope. Demon is down & Brock tries to climb to the top rope, but then Demon sits up & stares right at Brock. Demon gets to his feet & gives Brock a big uppercut. Demon then grabs Brock by the throat & drills Brock with a massive chokeslam off the top rope. Demon covers Brock. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just gets the shoulder up. Demon looks on & does the cut throat taunt. He picks Brock up & tries to scoop him up for a Tombstone, but Brock counters it & knees Demon in the mid-section. Brock lifts Demon up in a gut-wrench like way, holds Demon on his shoulder & delivers the Dominator. Brock rolls Demon over & goes for a pin. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just kicks out. Brock looks at the referee in shock, but he picks Demon up, scoops him up & drills Demon with a Tombstone Piledriver. Brock doesn’t seem satisfied & picks Demon up once again. He scoops him up & drills Demon with a 2nd Tombstone. Again, Brock doesn’t seem satisfied & picks Demon up once again. He scoops him up for a 3rd time & drills Demon with a 3rd consecutive & violent Tombstone. Brock seems satisfied & covers Demon. 1.., 2.., 3.

Buzzer Sounds.

Michael Buffer: “The winner of the fall, Brock.”

Demon: 1. Brock: 1. 21:10 into the match.

Brock seems happy that the score has now been evened up & he picks Demon up. He throws Demon to the outside & sits in the corner, trying to regain his composure. Brock then rolls out of the ring & picks up a still hurting Demon, then throws him into the steel ring post. Demon goes down almost immediately, as Brock smiles at the fact that he seems to have Demon in a very vulnerable & weakened state. He picks Demon up & rolls him into the ring. Brock enters the ring as well & covers an almost lifeless Demon. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just gets his shoulder up. Brock gets to his feet & picks Demon up as well. Brock lifts Demon up & sits him on the top turnbuckle. Brock climbs to the top rope with Demon & looks to try & hit Demon with the Dominator off the top rope, but Demon fights out of it. Demon & Brock now both stand on the top rope, then Demon clinches around Brock’s throat. Demon does a cut throat taunt, then he leaps off the top rope, giving Brock a chokeslam off the top rope as well. Both men are out of it on impact, as the fans chant “THIS IS AWESOME” repeatedly. After about 45 seconds, Demon is the first man to move. He rolls to his belly & tries to push himself up, which he is able to. He manages to get to one knee & then gets to both feet. He picks Brock up & throws him to the outside. Demon soon follows him out & he begins to clear the board & monitors from the War announce table. Demon picks Brock up & rolls him on to the announce table. Brock isn’t moving, as Demon rolls into the ring & begins to climb to the top rope. He climbs to the top rope & stands on the top rope, while Brock still hasn’t moved. Demon leaps off the top rope & connects with a flying leg drop on Brock, through the announce table. The fans are going ballistic with cheers & chanting “HOLY S#!T” repeatedly, as both Demon & Brock are down & out after what happened.

Demon is the first one to begin moving, as he starts pushing parts of the broken announce table off of him & starts pulling himself up to his feet. Demon manages to get to his feet & he picks up a lifeless Brock. He rolls him into the ring & Demon re-enters the ring as well. He goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just barely gets his shoulder up. Demon looks at the ref, then he gets to his feet & crouches in the corner, waiting for Brock to get to his feet. Brock manages to pull himself to his feet & he turns around. Demon begins charging, but at the last second, Brock charges as well & both men collide with each other’s heads & they fall to the canvas. Both men were obviously attempting a spear & the fans are cheering for such an amazing match, which has just over half an hour remaining. Both men start to stir & try to get to their feet, but they both feel the sting & aftermath of what just happened to them. Brock is the first to his feet, then Demon manages to get to his feet. Brock charges at Demon & happens to nail him with a spear. Brock goes for the cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just gets his shoulder up. At that very moment, the timer hit 30 minutes & these 2 men have 1 fall a piece. Brock pulls Demon up & lifts him up in a fireman’s carry position. Brock attempts to do something, but Demon counters & kicks Brock in the mid-section. He lifts Brock up for a powerbomb, then hoists Brock up even higher & drills Brock with The Last Ride. Demon, on impact, falls to the canvas, as Brock lies completely lifeless & the fans are going crazy with cheers. Demon begins to stir & he crawls to a cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just gets his shoulder up. The fans are in shock that Brock managed to kick out of The Last Ride, but Demon doesn’t let that get to him & pulls himself up. Demon picks Brock up & attempts to hit the Jackhammer Slam on Brock, but before Demon can lift him, Brock manages to knee Demon in the face. Brock gets Demon in a gut-wrench, hoists Demon up & connects with a 2nd Dominator. Brock covers Demon. 1.., 2.., thre, Demon just barely gets his shoulder up. Brock looks on in shock that Demon kicked out of another Dominator, then he picks Demon up & hits him with another Dominator. Brock rolls Demon over & goes for the pin. 1.., 2.., 3.

Buzzer Sounds.

Michael Buffer: “The winner of the fall, Brock.”

Demon: 1. Brock: 2. 33:15 into the match.

Brock lies on his back, exhausted from this match, as Demon lies lifeless from the abuse he has taken in this match. Brock is the first to his feet & he picks Demon up & throws him to the outside. Brock follows Demon out of the ring & he picks Demon up. Brock tries to throw Demon into the steel steps, but Demon counters it & throws Brock back first into the steps. Demon then picks Brock up, kicks him in the mid-section & sets him up for a powerbomb. He sees the Revolution announce table, then he stands near the announce table & tries to lift Brock up for The Last Ride, seemingly through the announce table, but Brock avoids being lifted & shoves Demon off of him. Demon charges back & tries a right hand, but Brock ducks it & drills Demon with a German Suplex through the Revolution announce table. The fans chant “HOLY S#!T” repeatedly, as Demon lies in the rubble of the Revolution announce table & Brock is sitting on the steel steps, clearly fatigued & spent from this exhausting match. Brock pulls the rubble of the table off of Demon & throws Demon into the ring. Brock enters the ring & goes for the cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just gets the shoulder up. Brock looks at the ref in total disdain & picks Demon back up. Brock scoops Demon back up & drills Demon with a Tombstone Piledriver. Brock covers Demon & goes for his 3rd fall. 1.., 2.., thre, Demon barely gets his shoulder up. Brock looks absolutely dumbfounded that Demon managed to kick out of the Tombstone. Brock picks Demon back up & tries to hit another Tombstone, but Demon counters & boots Brock right in the face. Brock bounces off the ropes & Demon takes Brock down with a clothesline. Demon picks Brock up, throws him off the ropes & connects with a superkick to the face of Brock, knocking him down. Demon picks Brock back up, hooks Brock’s head from behind & drops down to the canvas with a reverse DDT, dropping Brock right on the back of his head. Demon covers Brock. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just kicks out.

Demon looks up at the timer & it shows that there is 15 minutes remaining in this match, then Demon raises his open right hand, signaling a chokeslam. Brock begins stirring, as Demon waits for Brock to get up. Brock barely gets to his feet, then Demon grabs Brock by the throat. Demon hoists Brock up & chokeslams him. Demon goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just gets his shoulder up. Demon can’t seem to believe it, but he maintains his composure. Demon slowly gets to his feet & does a cut throat taunt. Demon then picks Brock up & scoops him up. Demon attempts another Tombstone Piledriver, but Brock escapes Demon’s grasp, runs off the ropes & tries a spear, but Demon connects with a sit-out spinebuster. Demon picks Brock up & hooks his head, setting up for a Jackhammer, then Demon lifts Brock up & connects with the Jackhammer Slam. Demon immediately covers Brock. 1.., 2.., 3.

Buzzer Sounds.

Michael Buffer: “The winner of the fall, Hardcore Demon.”

Demon: 2. Brock: 2. 49:53 into the match.

Demon & Brock lie completely lifeless & exhausted in the middle of the ring, as the score is tied & there is now 10 minutes to go in this match. Another 30 seconds go by & neither man is moving. Another minute goes by & neither man is moving. The referee is not sure what to do here, until Demon slowly sits up. He tries to get to his feet, but Brock grabs Demon’s left arm & lock Demon in the Triangle Choke. Brock manages to get the hold fully applied, while Demon is seen trying to find a way out of a hold that Demon has made a career out of using to make people tap out. Demon continues to fight it, but he just can’t seem to find a way out, as Brock has it fully applied. Demon doesn’t find a way out, but he won’t tap out. Instead, Demon begins to fade away as Brock has a smile on his face while still having the Triangle Choke applied. Demon is now completely lifeless. The ref checks the timer & sees that there are only 5 minutes remaining, so he raises Demon’s right arm & it drops. The ref raises Demon’s arm once again & it drops for a 2nd time. If it drops once more, Brock gains the fall & possibly the victory. The ref raises Demon’s arm for the 3rd time, but this it doesn’t drop. Demon grips onto his left hand, holds on as tight as he can, then he begins to get to his feet. Demon is now up on his feet while still trapped in the Triangle Choke, he begins to lift Brock off the mat & he powerbombs Brock in the corner, but Brock still won’t let the hold go. Demon lifts Brock up once again & this time connects with a sit-out powerbomb in the middle of the ring, forcing Brock to break the hold. The timer reads that there are 2 & a half minutes remaining & the score is 2-2. Demon & Brock get to their feet & begin trading punches. Brock connects with the first punch, but Demon fires back with a harder punch. They continue this for about 30 seconds, then Demon connects with a huge big boot to the face of Brock, sending him bouncing off the ropes. Brock bounces back with a vicious spear. There is only 105 seconds left in the match & Brock has connected with the spear & Demon isn’t moving. Brock smiles & goes for a roll-up pin, but Demon turns it around on Brock & locks him in the Demonic Vice with 90 seconds left. Brock is fighting with all that he has to break free, but Demon has finally been able to lock the hold fully & perfectly, with full pressure applied. The remaining 90 seconds are ticking down & the fans are clearly on the edge of their seats to see if Brock would tap out or if the match would be a draw. 30 seconds remain & Brock still hasn’t tapped out, but he is beginning to fade, just like Demon did in the Triangle Choke. 15 seconds left & Brock shows another sign of life, but it isn’t going to work for him with now 5 seconds left & he finally taps out.

Buzzer Sounds.

Demon: 3. Brock: 2. 59:57 into the match.

Both Demon & Brock lie completely spent & lifeless.

ding ding ding

*The fans are cheering & going absolutely ballistic with cheers as Demon has managed to win this match*

Michael Buffer: “Ladies & Gentleman, the time limit has expired. And the winner of this match, 3 falls to 2, ‘The Cobra’, Hardcore Demon.”

*Demon’s music begins playing & the fans are still cheering. Both men have not moved a muscle since the last exchange between the 2, which was Brock tapping out to the Demonic Vice. Both men lie completely motionless & lifeless for 30 seconds without movement & no-one is sure what to think. The referee is seen calling for the EMTs, as both men are breathing, but neither of them happens to be moving. The music stops playing & the EMTs begin checking on both men. The stretchers are seen coming out & the fans are now really concerned, as are the workers. But the concern goes away when Demon is the first man to make a move. He raises his left arm a little bit & he begins to roll to the side. Demon manages to grab the bottom rope, while Brock is starting to move around as well. Demon begins to pull himself up to his feet & uses the ropes to hold himself up, while Brock tries to do the same. Brock manages to get to his feet & he also is using the ropes to hold himself up. They manage to stand on their own without the ropes & they stand in the middle of the ring, staring each other down. Brock holds out his hand for a hand shake, while saying “I needed to know, & I found out”. Demon looks a little worse-for-where in terms of what is going on, but he accepts Brock’s handshake & nods in respect. Demon’s music begins playing once again & the fans continue cheering these 2 amazing athletes. Brock exits the ring & barely manages to walk backstage, as Demon stays in the ring. Demon holds up his right fist as the crowd roars with cheers, then Demon exits the ring & begins to slowly but gingerly walk up the ramp. Demon stops at the top of the stage, looks back at the ring, then back at the stage & raises his right fist as the fans continue going nuts*

End of Road to the Throne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Road to the Throne   CWW Presents: Road to the Throne - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW Presents: Road to the Throne
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2