The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:

Go down 
+7
Sam
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jericho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:49 am

Arrogance Exemplified are having a huge party in their locker room proud to have beaten a Team which Dan is calling the Faboulos Kangaroos and another team which Owens said was not in their league.

OOC: Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:16 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
(CP are looking not very happy about losing their match. They decided to go for a walk.)

Phenomenal Dynamite see them and walk up to them, with Michael 'Dynamite' Davis the first to speak up.

MD: Hey guys, good match out there. You took us to the limit.

JM: Yeah, and I'm sorry about the little Pedigree I did. It might have been a little bit of overkill, but hey, we're here to make an impact.

MD: And we respect you a hell of a lot, let's get that out in the open. We'd love it if you could give us a few tips on how to be as good a team as you guys.

(Hunter J looks JM before grinning)

"Look, mate, everyone makes mistakes, even me. But I must say you know how to put someone out of the match. You can use that in your matches. Yes I do agree, that match was the match of the night."

(Kevin Evans stares at both man.)

"Your the first team that respect us. It would be good if The Dream Team could be like you guys, but yea thats a long shot. Well boys, how long have you been tagging? It takes years to get all in rough edges sorted out. Look me and Hunter we both are still working out the rough edges. But yea, first thing you need to understand, if you lose a match don't blame each other. Sit down look at the video, find out where you went wong. Two, make sure you two are able work togeather well, even under pressure. I noticed you two don't really talk. You two were doing your own thing, not working togeather. Towards the end you were."

JM: We've only been tagging for a few months now, in some indy promotions, so we haven't really got much big fight experience, but we know we'll improve, so thanks for the advice.

MD: You know what? We'll practice a little, get ourselves into the tag team mentality, and how about, this week, we have another match. Just you and us, no-one else. Could be another match of the night. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:29 pm

CONTRACT
Name: CJ Jones
Gimmick: Cocky young guy. Grew up on the streets of Brooklyn, New York. Act's like a gangster.
Height: 6 " 2
Weight: 213 lbs
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Signature Maneuvers:
- DEMISE (Canadian Destroyer w/ Pin)
- Gangsta Love (Belly to Belly suplex)
- F*CK U (Ultimo Dragons DDT)
- Roundabout (Hurracannarana)

Finishing Maneuvers:
- Jones's Jacket (Straight Jacket Submission)
- The Jones Jump (Best Moonsault Ever)
Entrance Music: Gangster Paradise, Coolio
Pic Base: Paul London

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

@Michael & Hazza - Both accepted, start RPing.

@Sam & John - Can you two fill in the tag team app for Shane Johnson & Orlando Layne
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Danny D, Abysmal, and Jay Cool, collectively known as The Academy are seen partying in a conference room in the building when ______________ visits the party.

tbc by anybody
Back to top Go down
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:21 am

@Marik - Evans is meant to be a big guy, which makes the Superkick actually impressive. :p But I'll take ur advice and change the PB to Hero.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:41 am

Sorry Mesa but I got Hero innit for Savage.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:32 am

TAG TEAM CONTRACT
Name & Members: The Dragons of Tribulation, Shane Johnson & Orlando Layne
Combined Weight: 383 pounds

Signature Maneuvers:

Double Arm Breaker
Backwards DDT, Frog Splash combo
Double Face Breaker
Double Fireman Drop
Drive By Kick, Big Boot Combo
Double Superplex

Finishing Maneuvers:

Knee Mutilation (Layne flies off the ropes and smashes his knees into the opponent back and then Shane locks in Cattle Mutilation), Cutter Kick (Layne has the opponent on the top rope and goes for the Cutter but as he comes down Shane boots the opponent in the gut.) Twin Dragons (Shane stands on Layne shoulders who is standing on the second rope. Shane lauches himself and nails a corkscrew moon slaut, and then Layne follows up with another corkscrew moonslaut.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:05 am

47 Days | 5 Hours | 23 Minutes | 56 Seconds
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:10 pm

@Table - Since Dan has Hero, use Claudio. Dude is super agile for his size - I've seen him pull off a standing frontflip Powerbomb! So, yeah, use him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm

hmmm. boredness
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

hmmm. boredness

The Dream Team [Are seen arriving at the arena]

OOC - Quote me then.
Back to top Go down
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Jakey, we needa come up with a badass team name like Team Tiger Blood or some wet shizzle.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Mesa wrote:
Jakey, we needa come up with a badass team name like Team Tiger Blood or some wet shizzle.

Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:33 am

*The unaligned CJ jones arrives at the arena, a cocky smirk on his face as he heads inside the arena, looking for a tag partner*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:58 am

{Orlando Layne is in the locker room with the name The Dragons of Tribulation on the door, waiting for Shane Johnson to enter}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

New card will be up tomorrow.
Wanna be on it?
Start a focking feud conts
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Super wonders how he can start a feud with a 6 man tag team. he shrugs his shoulder. Meanwhile, The Academy finds Harold Camping and two of his followers in the streets, and beats them up.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Feud with a two man tag team lol
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Feud with a two man tag team lol
well, I jsut started a feud with Gunner and Murphy. that's how they started in iMPACT! Wrestling, right? it was something liek that. the storylines i just don't care about...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:10 am

Arrogance Exemplified are walking round the hall thinking about the usual stuff(who is more awesome out of the two of them).

Drake Savage and his Handler are in the locker room, the handler is on the phone to someone.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

*CJ Jones is sitting on a crate in the hallway, listening to music on his IPod*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Phenomenal Dynamite are practising in the gym, still awaiting a reply for their challenge to Classicly Phenomenal
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:36 am

OOC: Individual Contracts and Tag Team Contract for two of my Caw's will be finished tomorrow
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:57 am

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 Dd-1-Copy

The Heavy Colony - John Redfeild & Joe Phillips arrive at the arena together getting ready to kick some ass' and win the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next