The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW Presents: Roulette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:14 am

{Promo Slot 7}

[Reserved for Marik]

====================

The camera goes to the backstage area where Michael Adams is standing by with Stacy.

Michael Adams: "Wow, what a night it has been so far, but things are about to get even better when Jake Lyndon goes one on one with Dan Maskell for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. This match is going to be off the hook ladies and gentlemen. Stacy, I give you the honour to spin the Roulette Wheel which will determine the Post Match Stipulation for the Ladder Match between Jake Lyndon and Dan Maskell."

Stacy gives the wheel a big spin. The arrow ends up pointing on the stipulation; 'Winner is Assistant General Manager for a day'.

Last edited by Mitch on Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:16 am

>>”Welcome to the Masquerade” booms out the speakers and the crowd is electric! Pyro explodes down each side of the entrance ramp in a staggered fashion. As the smoke begins to settle a single bit of pyro shoots from the centre of the stage into the rafters! The crowd go nuts as blue smoke covers the stage. As it begins to slowly fade the figure of a champion, the champion, Jake Lyndon can be seen standing with his back to the crowd, arms down in front of him. He pauses there for what seems like an eternity as chants of “Lyndon! Lyndon! Lyndon! Lyndon!” force the viewer at home to turn their TV’s right down. Jake slowly turns his head to the right and a smirk can be seen forming on his face. He makes the full one eighty turn and stops dead in his tracks. He staggers back a bit sarcastically from the reaction he’s receiving. He slowly begins to make his way down to the ring slapping hands with a few fans. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops staring straight ahead into his legions of fans. He starts to take his first step towards the step when the theme music of Dan Maskell blares out the speakers!!<<

>>The crowd begin to boo very loudly as Maskell has just interrupted their favourite, their idol. Jake slowly turns to the stage with an annoyed look on his face, frustrated by the lack of respect from Dan Maskell. Twenty seconds pass and Maskell is yet to leave the backstage area to enter the ring. Jake and the crowd is getting fed up by his obnoxiousness when suddenly man wearing a signature Diego Garza mask, available on cww.com, leaps the barrier and elbows Lyndon in the back of the head knocking him to the floor before stomping on the back of his head. Security flood towards the two men and are about to grab the crazed fan when he holds his hand out tell them to stop, just for a second. They slowly do and he begins to take off his mask revealing himself to be none other than Dan Maskell!!! The crowd go nuts with “You Suck” chants as Maskell can be seen telling the security officers to, quote unquote, “Fuck Off!” Maskell shoes the security away and they slowly leave kicking their feet. Maskell laughs as Lyndon slowly gets to his knee’s when Maskell drop kicks him in the head knocking him back down<<

>>Maskell slowly gets back to his feet smirking. He begins to stomp away at Lyndon viciously. Maskell continues to stomp away at Lyndon focusing on his lower back. He squats over Lyndon and punches away at the back of his head. He steps off of him before driving his boot into his ribs. He quickly makes his way towards the ring before searching under it. He eventually drags out a trash can full of Singapore Canes, Mops and Street Signs. He carries it up the ramp a little bit before placing it on the ground as Lyndon gets to his knees. He bends his knees, bouncing up and down a little as he watches Lyndon gets to his feet. As soon as he is up Maskell pounces at him and knocks his head off with the most dangerous Tramp Stamp ever delivered by the young man. Maskell gets to his feet laughing as Lyndon is lying flat on the concrete ground in pain. Maskell goes to his trusty trash can. He pulls out a Singapore Cane and begins to wail away at the back lower back of Lyndon! Lyndon wakes at about the fifth one and begins grabbing at his back, wincing in pain! Maskell throws the broken Cane aside before lifting Lyndon to his feet. He levels him with a deadly European Uppercut before sending him crashing into the barricade.

Members of the crowd begin to slap him on the back trying to urge him to fight on and as Maskell charges at him he does just that and throws a right boot out connecting with his mid-section. Unfortunately it isn’t enough though and Maskell quickly pounce back at him and starts pounding away at his head and guts with deadly combinations. Maskell puts Lyndon in a side head lock and drags him to the trash can. He pushes it over so it’s lying on his side before twisting so he is facing Lyndon, still clutching his head. He levels him with a knee to the face before hooking his hand under his shoulder and nailing a snap suplex sending Lyndon crashing onto the trash can. Lyndon rolls off the can grabbing his back in pain as Maskell is quickly to his feet. He grabs the mangled trash can before getting in Lyndon’s face, “THIS IS YOUR FUTURE” he screams referring to the broken trash can. He throws it aside before going back on the offence and lifting Lyndon to his feet. Maskell punches Lyndon in the face several times forcing him towards the ring before he crashes into the apron. Maskell begins to line Lyndon up as he yells abuse at him until Lyndon spits in his face. Maskell looks pissed and quickly punts him in the family jewels! The crowd, mainly the men, wince in pain as Lyndon drops to his knees.

Maskell laughs before slapping Lyndon in the face and lifting him back to his feet. Maskell rolls Lyndon’s legs into the ring before dragging him back so his feet are only hanging on the apron. Maskell clutches his head tight under his arm before levelling him with a modified rope hung DDT. Lyndon grabs his neck in pain as Maskell laughs loudly. He boots Lyndon over a bit until he is off the protective mat he was laying on. Lyndon is clutching his neck in pain. Maskell lifts up the protective mat revealing cold hard concrete. Maskell smirks a bit before going back to Lyndon. Maskell lifts him to his feet and boots him in the ribs. He slaps him in the side of the head before hitting him with a Case Closed on the concrete!!! Blood can immediately be seen trickling from a gash above Lyndon’s left eye. Dan Maskell gets to his feet and like a shark that smells blood on the water quickly pounces on Lyndon and starts to bash away at his wound, opening it even further! Blood begins to pour out from the gash as Maskell gets to his feet. Maskell begins to pace back and forth considering what sort of punishment to dish out next. Lyndon begins to roll towards the ring when Maskell kicks him in the side of the head.

Maskell goes back under the ring apron and this time he pulls out a table. He takes it to the nearest set of stairs and sets it up so a leg is either side of the stairs and over them. Maskell walks back to Lyndon who is struggling to move while lying on the concrete floor. Maskell rips him to his feet by his head before booting him in the ribs. He drags him over to the stair and table and begins to put him in a Mount Fuji Facial position. Lyndon begins to struggle but is far too weakened from this monstrous assault from Maskell. Maskell slams Lyndon forwards breaking the table and sending him crashing face first into the corner of the stairs. Jake falls off the stairs and begins crying out in pain as people in the front row can be seen sheltering their eyes as more and more blood pours from his face. Jake begins rolling around, screaming out in pain. Maskell slowly gets to his feet with the biggest grin on his face. Medics begin to rush out but Maskell grabs a Singapore Cane and begins swinging while screaming “Piss Off!!” Maskell keeps the Cane in hand as he picks Lyndon up to his feet as he withers in pain. Blood is pouring from the gashes on his face. Maskell cracks him over the face with the Cane flooring him. Maskell throws the cane aside and picks Lyndon back up to his feet and begins to drag the dead weight which is Jake Lyndon around the ring side area.

Maskell drags Lyndon to where the commentary booths are and rips the top off the War one. He throws it aside before pulling out the TV monitors, Lyndon is still out cold. Maskell lifts Lyndon to his feet and holds him by his chin. He slaps him a few times before taking the blood which is now on his hand and rubbing it through Lyndon’s hair. He boots Lyndon in the guts before hitting a Taylor Swift Suplex!!! Maskell gets to his feet and goes under the ring before pulling out a twenty foot ladder!!! He sets it up beside the commentator’s booth and looks at Lyndon sadistically. He picks Lyndon at and begins to punch away at his wounds before throwing him onto the commentators table. Maskell hits him with a series of knife edge chops before moving back to the ladder. He makes sure it’s steady before composing himself. He takes a deep breath before beginning to climb it. Maskell is obviously getting more and more nervous on his way up. Maskell gets to the top with his back towards Lyndon. He looks around nervously before looking down. He can be seen saying “Fuck this” before starting to climb down, the crowd isn’t sure how to react. Maskell gets a few rungs down before stopping. He balances himself before leaping backwards and nailing a massive Moonsault to Lyndon smashing both men through the table and to the floor.

The crowd are in shock as Maskell slowly gets to his feet, feeling hardly anything after dishing out all the punishment. Lyndon lies in the rubble in a ball really feeling the pain. Maskell laughs a bit before spitting on Lyndon. He grabs the ladder and lines Lyndon’s head before slamming it into his head! Maskell walks to the ring before sliding it in. Maskell follow it and the medics quickly rush to Lyndon. He sets up the ladder in the centre of the ring under the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship! Maskell slowly begins to climb the ladder, one run at a time. Maskell has a very cocky grin on his face as he reaches the top of the ladder. He lifts his hands in the air and grabs the belt before hoisting it high above his head! He begins to scream “MY TIME!” as the crowd boos him loudly. Maskell puts the belt around his waist. He slowly climbs down the ladder taking his time, absorbing all the boo’s sent his way. He leaves the ring as member of the CWW Roster, Medics, Refs; everyone rushes out to check on Lyndon who is still not moving. Maskell gets to the top of the stage and lifts the belt high above his head as the crowd send boo after boo his way. He puts the belt over his shoulder before walking through the curtain backstage leaving everyone in attendance in shock.<<

Last edited by Mitch on Fri May 20, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:19 am

Matt Xtreme is seen sitting on a crate backstage, looking deeply into the palms of his own hands. He gets up onto both feet and takes a deep breath. After months of anticipation, it all comes down to this.

Matt Xtreme: "Surge, tonight is the night that your identity is revealed. Tonight is the night that Matt Xtreme becomes immortal! Tonight, I won't be 'screwing' you, I will just give you the beating of a life time. I swear to God that I will defeat you, Surge! After tormenting me for months, after invading my house and attacking me, after defeating me twice I will finally get vengeance! Get ready for the fight of your life, Surge!"

====================

The camera cuts back to Michael Adams and Stacy who are standing by the Roulette Wheel.

Michael Adams: "It is time for Revolution's main event; Surge vs. Matt Xtreme in a Three Stages of Hell Match. We already know that if Surge loses then he must unmask himself, but if Matt Xtreme loses tonight then he must leave CWW forever. But what we do not know is the type of match each stage will be fought under. So Stacy, I would like you to spin the Wheel three times to determine each stage? Thank you."

Stacy walks towards the Roulette Wheel and gives it a big spin. The Roulette Wheel spins once and then the arrow eventually ends up pointing at the the text 'Submission Match'.

Michael Adams: "So the first stage will be a Submission match. Stacy, please spin the wheel two more times..."

Stacy spins the wheel and the arrow ends up pointing to a Hardcore Match. She gives the wheel another spin and after ten seconds of anticipation, the final stage will be a Knock Out match!

Michael Adams: "So there we have it, folks. The first stage is a Submission match, the second in a Hardcore Match and the third will be a Knock Out match!"

Last edited by Mitch on Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:23 am

{Mask vs Career 3 Stages of Hell Match}

[To be written by Hazza/Marik]

Last edited by Mitch on Wed May 18, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:25 am

*Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in his locker room, thinking long & hard about the battle that awaits him, when Josh Matthews approaches him for a quick word*

Josh: “Hardcore Demon, coming up next, you will step into the ring, with a man that you trained to be a professional wrestler, a man that you once considered a brother. In just a few moments, you will be stepping into the ring with ‘The MMA Machine’ Brock. Do you have any last words before the match?”

*Demon looks up at Josh, not looking to be in a talking mood, but takes the mic from Josh*

Demon: “Get out of here Josh.”

*Josh nods & leaves, as Demon looks down at the ground, with mic in hand*

Demon: “Brock, I heard what you had to say earlier. You say you are not at all concerned or worried, about the match. But trust me Brock, you should be concerned, because you really have no idea, what I am capable of, when I have this particular mindset. You may have thought, that you had it all planned out, how you were gonna rid CWW of me. But what you ended up doing Brock, was pull the trigger & send me off the deep end. Now, people can’t even come near me, because they are afraid I will go ballistic, & try to kill them. But that’s what you have done Brock. You have poured gasoline, all over a rapidly spreading fire, that no-one will be able to contain. After what happened at Maximum Risk, I knew that this was going to be something you could start, but let’s see if you can finish it, when you are dealing with someone, who is about 1 moment away from going completely mental. Brock, you made this personal at Lest We Forget, when you tried to hurt my wife. But you don’t seem to get it, do you? Never go after a man’s family, but you don’t seem to understand that, because not only have you set your sights on my wife & children, but you have also set your sights, on someone I consider family, in Lara James. I issued the warning to everyone a little over a week ago. Come anywhere near my family, you’re a Deadman. Brock, I will make sure, that as god as my witness, I kill you in the middle of that ring. Everyone should take these words in, because this will be the very last time, you ever hear me say this. Come anywhere near my family, you’re going, to be, Dead.”

*Demon shoves the camera down & leaves*

====================

*The camera focuses on the Roulette office, where Matt Dean is ready to spin the wheel for his last time*

Matt: “I can’t fathom just how brutal & violent that match was. Anyway, coming up next, we have the most long-awaited match in 2011, where ‘The MMA Machine’ Brock, takes on ‘The Cobra’ Hardcore Demon. The wheel will determine who will maintain order in this match, as the special guest referee. So girls, spin the wheel.”

*The showgirl spins the wheel & after about 20 seconds of spinning, the wheel stops on “Shawn Michaels”*

Matt: “In the war between Hardcore Demon & Brock, the one man who will be trying to maintain order, will be none other than ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ himself, Shawn Michaels.”

*The camera focuses on Justin Roberts for the official introductions*

Last edited by Mitch on Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:26 am

ding ding ding

Justin Roberts: “This next bout is set for one fall.”

*Shawn Michaels’ music starts playing & the fans go absolutely crazy with cheers. HBK walks out to the stage, dressed in referee attire & the fans are going absolutely crazy with cheers again*

Justin Roberts: “Let me introduce to you, the special guest referee for this match. ‘The Heartbreak Kid’, Shawn Michaels.”

*Shawn walks down the ramp, then stops in the middle of it. He gets down on his knees, says a quick prayer & looks up at the ceiling, as the pyro blasts behind him. Shawn gets back to his feet & slaps the hands of some of the fans in the front row. He then enters the ring & poses for the fans in a way only HBK can as the fans are going ballistic in cheers. His music stops playing & Shawn stands in the corner, awaiting the participants of this huge match*

*Brock’s music starts playing & the fans are immediately booing. Brock walks out to the stage wearing a UFC hoodie & his fight attire. Brock begins walking down the ramp & pays no attention to the booing fans*

Justin Roberts: “Introducing first. From Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at 320 pounds, he is ‘The MMA Machine’, Brock.”

*Brock walks up the steps, enters the ring & climbs to the 2nd rope in the corner, removes his UFC hoodie & stares out at the crowd in disdain. He does the cut throat taunt at the crowd, who just boo with malicious intent, hoping that Brock gets absolutely ripped apart by Demon in this match. Brock climbs down from the corner, shakes his head at HBK & crouches in the corner, waiting for his opponent to come out to the ring. His music stops playing & the fans stop booing, as they know that Demon will be out next. Suddenly, the lights go out & the fans start cheering loudly*

*Hardcore Demon’s music starts playing & the fans go ballistic with cheers, almost matching the amount of cheers that were given to Shawn Michaels. Demon is seen rising up from under the stage, wearing his long black leather jacket, his fight attire & sitting on a custom motorcycle. The fans are still going crazy with cheers, as “The Cobra” sits on the motorcycle on the stage, staring at his opponent & at HBK*

Justin Roberts: “His opponent. From Boston Massachusetts, weighing 275 pounds, he is ‘The Cobra’, Hardcore Demon.”

*Demon rides down the ramp, around the ring & stops near the end of the entrance ramp. He turns the motor off, gets off the bike & stares right at Brock & HBK. Demon takes the baseball bat that is placed as an ornament on the front end of the bike & he walks to the end of the steps, up the steps & enters the ring. Demon stands in the corner & doesn’t take his eyes off Brock for even a split second. Demon removes his jacket & hands the baseball bat to HBK, who gives the bat to the timekeeper. Demon & Brock come face to face in the middle of the ring as Demon’s music stops playing & the fans are going ballistic with cheers, in anticipation for this match. Both Demon & Brock back up to their corners & HBK calls for the bell*

ding ding ding

The bell sounds & Demon charges right at Brock, catching Brock off guard. Demon starts laying into Brock with hard rights & lefts to the body & head, backing Brock into the corner. HBK calls for a break, but Demon looks back at HBK & intimidates him. HBK looks wary of Demon & backs up a little. Demon ends the onslaught with a vicious uppercut to the jaw, knocking Brock down in the corner. Demon picks Brock up & throws Brock hard into the opposite corner, runs at Brock & nails a hard corner clothesline. Demon scoops Brock up & nails Snake Eyes on Brock. Demon runs off the ropes & nails a huge boot right to the side of the head. Brock goes down & Demon goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., Brock kicks out. Demon picks Brock up & begins working on the left arm of Brock, looking to take away Brock’s power & submission games in this match. Demon rams his shoulder into Brock’s, sending Brock down to one knee. Demon repeats this action & Brock this time goes down to both knees. Demon still has a hold of Brock’s left arm & begins climbing to the top rope. He walks the top rope & nails Brock with Old School, with Brock going down hard. Demon picks Brock back up & hits a hard scoop slam, then a standing leg drop & goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., Brock kicks out.

Demon looks at HBK, then picks Brock back up. Demon scoops Brock up, perhaps going for the kill early, but Brock senses this, escapes Demon’s grasp & gets out of the ring. Demon immediately follows Brock out of the ring & connects with a hard big boot when Brock tries to run at him. HBK doesn’t try to count them out & just lets them go at it. Demon picks Brock up & attempts to irish whip Brock into the steel steps, but Brock counters & connects with a huge belly to belly overhead suplex on the floor. Both Demon & Brock are on the mat on their backs, then Brock gets to his feet, picks Demon up & throws Demon hard, knees first into the steel steps, sending Demon flying over the steps. Demon holds his knees, as Brock gets back into the ring & waits for Demon to get back in. Demon pulls himself up & rolls back into the ring. Brock charges & nails Demon with a hard running kick to the head. Brock covers. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Brock looks at HBK, then picks Demon up. Brock throws Demon into the corner. Brock stands in the opposite corner, runs & connects with a huge corner spear, driving the air right out of Demon. Brock then lifts Demon up on to his shoulder from the corner & slams him in the style of a double leg takedown. Brock gets into the full MMA mount & begins teeing off with hard right hands. Brock stops after 3 punches & taunts, which was a big mistake on Brock’s part, because when he tries a 4th punch, Demon grabs Brock’s arm & tries to lock in the Demonic Vice, but Brock quickly avoids it & retreats into the corner. Both men are now up & they stare right at each other. They charge at each other, but Demon catches Brock with a huge clothesline, flipping Brock inside out.

Demon picks Brock up & scoops him up. Demon hits an Oklahoma Slam & goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., Brock kicks out. Demon picks Brock back up as HBK gets back into the corner. Demon scoops Brock up again & looks to try for the Tombstone, but Brock avoids it & nails Demon with a huge German Suplex. Brock covers Demon. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Brock looks at HBK in disdain, then picks Demon up. Brock tries to hit Demon with a Dominator, but Demon counters & grabs Brock by the throat. Demon connects with a hard chokeslam & goes for the cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just kicks out. Demon looks at HBK in a bit of shock, but mostly anger. Demon shakes his head, goes to the corner opposite Brock & crouches in the corner, setting up for perhaps the spear. Brock gets to his feet & Demon charges, but Brock seemed prepared for it & nailed Demon with a huge spear of his own & covers him. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just kicks out. Brock doesn’t look happy that he only managed 2, then gets to his feet & does a cut throat taunt. Brock waits as Demon starts getting to his feet, then Brock scoops Demon up & tries to nail the Tombstone Piledriver, but Demon counters it & locks Brock in a painful Dragon Sleeper. The fans immediately start cheering as they think Brock will tap out. Demon has the hold perfectly applied & Brock looks like he is about to break it, but Demon quickly displays his power & strength by lifting Brock up from the Dragon Sleeper position on to his shoulder. Demon has Brock set up & drills him with a huge Tombstone Piledriver. Demon covers & the fans think it is over. 1.., 2.., thr, Brock just kicks out.

The fans are in disbelief & so is Demon, as he stares right at HBK, shaking his head. HBK tells Demon it was a long 2 count & it wasn’t a slow count. Demon looks down at Brock & picks him back up. Demon scoops Brock up & attempts a 2nd Tombstone, but Brock reverses it & nails Demon with a Tombstone Piledriver of his own. Brock smirks evilly & arrogantly, thinking he has the match in hand. Brock covers & HBK goes to count. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just gets the shoulder up. The fans go ballistic, as Brock looks at HBK in total anger, fury & frustration, as Brock thought he had it. Brock gets to his feet & begins abusing HBK, backing him into the corner. Brock shoves HBK, then HBK immediately shoves Brock right back. Brock looks on in shock, then nods. He turns to go back after Demon, then Demon grabs Brock by the throat, setting up for another chokeslam. Brock avoids taking the chokeslam & tries nailing Demon with a superkick, but Demon avoids the contact & Brock inadvertently nails HBK with a painful superkick, knocking HBK out of the ring & to the floor, leaving HBK down & out. Demon spins Brock around & tries again to chokeslam Brock, but Brock counters & this time manages to connect with the superkick to Demon, knocking Demon almost out cold. Brock falls back into the corner, showing his fatigue from this very physical battle. Brock pulls himself back to his feet & walks over to Demon’s prone body. Brock smirks & looks down at the fallen Demon. He grabs Demon’s leg & looks out at the crowd, but took his eye completely off the task at hand, as Demon grabbed Brock’s arm & locked him in the ever so deadly Demonic Vice, with full pressure. Brock tries to fight it, but Demon has it fully locked in & has no intention of letting the hold go. After about 30 seconds, Brock taps out, but the referee HBK is still out cold on the outside thanks to Brock’s superkick. Demon knows Brock has tapped out, but doesn’t seem intent on breaking the hold. The fans immediately start booing as Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot run out to the ring & start attacking Demon, forcing the break of the hold.

Pulveriser & Lionel viciously beat down a war-torn Demon. The 2 brothers nail Demon with a vicious double chokeslam in the middle of the ring & drag a near lifeless Brock on top of Demon for a pinfall. Thorn & Criss Menace run out & brawl with Pulveriser & Lionel to the backstage area. HBK starts to slowly show signs of life once again, as Brock is still on top of Demon for a pin. HBK manages to pull himself back into the ring & he sees the pin attempt. He crawls to the pin & goes to count. 1……, 2……, thr, Demon barely gets his shoulder up. Brock rolls off the pin & puts his hands over his face, completely frustrated about Demon not staying down. Brock slowly gets to his feet & pulls Demon up to his feet as well. Brock sets Demon up, lifts him up into the air & nails Demon with the Dominator. Brock rolls Demon over & covers him, as HBK goes to count. 1…., 2…., thr, Demon just gets the shoulder up. The fans go ballistic with cheers, as Brock looks on in total disbelief, shock, anger, fury & frustration all rolled into one. Brock gets to his feet & starts abusing a hurt HBK about the counts. Brock picks HBK up & holds him by the shirt. Demon starts to pull himself up, as Brock starts to realize that Demon is getting to his feet. Brock does the cut throat taunt once again & scoops Demon up. Brock attempts another Tombstone, but Demon counters & tries to nail a big boot, but Brock avoided the contact & this time, Demon inadvertently levels HBK. HBK falls back to the outside, down & out. Demon has a look on his face as in to say “Damn it”, then turns around & Brock charges at him for a spear, but Demon catches Brock by scooping him up & drilling him with a 2nd Tombstone Piledriver of his own. Demon goes for the pin, but there is no HBK to count the 3. Demon soon realizes this & pulls himself up to his feet.

Demon looks out at the crowd & does the cut throat taunt as the fans immediately go ballistic with cheers. Demon waits for Brock to get up, but Brock is still out of it. Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs come out to roaring boos from the crowd. Calvin enters the ring & attacks a still very war-torn Demon. Calvin nails Demon with a huge swinging neckbreaker & stands over Demon’s body. Jordan enters the ring & starts berating Demon, then HBK starts to pull himself back into the ring. He sees Calvin & Jordan in the ring & doesn’t look happy. Brock sits in the corner & watches what is transpiring between the 3 of them. Jordan begins berating HBK, then HBK punches Jordan right in the mouth. Calvin tries to clothesline HBK, but doesn’t connect. Demon sits up & gets to his feet. HBK nails Calvin with a huge dose of Sweet Chin Music, but Calvin doesn’t go down. Instead, Calvin walks right into the huge hand of Demon, who chokeslams him. Demon picks Calvin up & throws out of the ring, as Jordan begins to get to his feet after HBK’s big right hand a little earlier. Jordan starts abusing HBK, then turns around & is met with a hard right hand from Demon, then turns into a huge dose of Sweet Chin Music from HBK, knocking Jordan out cold. Demon picks Jordan up, scoops him up & drills Jordan with the Tombstone Piledriver as the fans cheer loudly. Demon throws Jordan out of the ring, but then Brock pulls himself to his feet. Demon turns around & Brock nails Demon with a vicious, perfectly executed & perfectly planted running jumping knee right to the face. Demon looks completely knocked out after the shot & Brock covers Demon. HBK goes to count. 1.., 2.., thre, Demon just barely gets the shoulder up. Brock retreats to the ropes, as he is completely stunned & shocked at the fact that Demon kicked out of that running knee. Brock pulls himself up to his feet & screams “It’s Over”, then picks up Demon & stands him up in the corner. Brock climbs to the 2nd rope & begins laying into Demon with the hard punches right to the head. After about 10 hard punches, Brock poses for the fans, who completely boo him. Demon takes the opportunity, gets Brock in a powerbomb position, walks out of the corner & drills Brock with The Last Ride as the fans go ballistic with cheers.

Demon can’t capitalize on it due to the amount of abuse he has suffered in this match, as he fell back down right on impact. But Demon did pull himself up to his feet, then he does the cut throat taunt, officially declaring that this was going to be the end of the match. Demon pulls Brock up, hooks Brock in a front head lock, sets Brock up as if he was going to lift Brock up in a suplex motion, then Demon lifts Brock up, holds him up for about 5 seconds & drills Brock with a crushing Jackhammer Slam to the roar of cheers from the audience. Demon covers Brock & HBK goes to count. 1.., 2.., 3.

ding ding ding

*Demon’s music starts playing & Demon lies on his back, extremely exhausted from the match*

Justin Roberts: “The winner of this match, Hardcore Demon.”

*Demon & Brock both lay completely out of it & exhausted after such an intense battle. HBK checks on both superstars, then Demon slowly sits up. He pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes & HBK holds his arm up to signal that Demon is the winner of the match. Demon & HBK have a stare down, nod in respect & they shake hands. Shawn’s music starts playing & the fans cheer in appreciation of Shawn for being here tonight. Shawn poses for the fans & exits the ring. He nods at Demon in respect & walks backstage as the fans cheer him. Demon’s music starts playing once again & Demon stands over Brock’s unconscious body. He looks down at Brock, shakes his head & then he exits the ring. He retrieves his long black leather jacket & his baseball bat. He places his jacket back on & places the bat back on the front end of his motorcycle as an ornament. He sits on the bike, starts the motor & rides up the ramp & stops on the stage. He looks back at the ring & Brock’s unconscious body, then looks back at the stage & raises his fist as the fans cheer as Roulette goes off the air*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Awesome PPV All Around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Roulette   CWW Presents: Roulette - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW Presents: Roulette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2