The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW Presents: Battle Ground

Go down 
+2
Jericho
M
6 posters
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW Presents: Battle Ground Empty
PostSubject: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 am

CWW Presents: Battle Ground Ban3-410

This is the official Pay Per View Thread for CWW's next Pay Per View, Battle Ground, an interactive PPV that takes place on Saturday August 13th 2011 in San Antonio, Texas.

The official theme song for Battle Ground is Enough by Disturbed

Battle Ground Voting Thread

NO ONE IS TO POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL ALL MATCHES, ALONG WITH THEIR VOTING CHOICES, HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR THE PPV
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 am

CWW Presents: Battle Ground Cww_ch10

Last edited by Mitch on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 am

{Revolution Heavyweight Championship Match Banner}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 am

CWW Presents: Battle Ground Pulver10

Last edited by Mitch on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:45 am

CWW Presents: Battle Ground Tag_te10

Last edited by Mitch on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am

{Harry Jones vs ??? Match Banner}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 am

{CWW Global Championship Match Banner}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am

{CWW Cruiserweight Championship Match Banner}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Riff Radley © vs. Kevin Evans
Singapore Cane Match
Before the match could start, a man dressed in a pair of black jeans and a mainly black T-Shirt with the teal blue Revolution logo on the front of it comes running down to the ring with a series of referee’s behind him. He whispers in Tony Chimmel’s ear.

::Tony Chimmel:: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed by a representative of the new Revolution General Manager that this belt will not be defended in a Singapore Cane match but rather a, Nowhere to Hide Match, where you can win by pinfall, submission or if your opponents two feet touches the floor on the outside and it’s spotted by one of these ten referee’s, so let’s get started! Introducing first …

The crowd boo at the announcement

Closing Stages
7 Minutes 7 Seconds Completed
Evans is completely out of control and has been completely dominating the match and could have had it all wrapped up by now. Evans is pounding away at Radley until a ref. pulls him away, Evans slaps the ref. and suddenly snaps out of is trance, having no clue where he is. He begins looking around with a stunned look on his face when he is rolled up by Radley, 1 … 2 … 3!

Winner Riff Radley & Still Cruiserweight Champion

Global Championship Match
Sammy Steel © vs. Casey Anomaly
Barbed Wire Massacre
Again, before the match could start, the same man from the Cruiserweight Championship match runs to the ring to a chorus of boos. The man hands Tony Chimmel a card and he quickly reads it over before frowning.

::Tony Chimmel:: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received this note from the new Revolution General Manager, it reads: “A Barbed Wire Massacre? How stupid! I’d much rather see a Ladder Match for the Global Championship, and because quite frankly, I’m the only person who matters that’s watching this match, that’s what it’s going to be!”

The crowd has a somewhat mixed reaction

Closing Stages
11 Minutes 47 Seconds Completed
The competitors can’t be separated in this one with neither man holding an advantage long enough to even get half way up the ladder! Steel begins climbing the ladder but as he gets about halfway up, Anomaly slips under him and slams him down with a massive powerbomb! Anomaly is quick to his feet and looks poised to regain the Global Championship when Hunter J rushes to the ring. He slips in the ring unnoticed by Anomaly and drop kicks the ladder from under him. Anomaly lands on one knee and as he stands up is planted by a strong HJO! The crowd has a fairly mixed reaction as Hunter rolls Anomaly out of the ring. Steel slowly finds his feet and climbs the ladder and takes down his championship.

Winner Sammy Steel & Still Global Champion

Singles Match
Harry Jones vs. Ramon Rocque

Before the match can start, Harry Jones contract owner, Danny D walks onto the stage with a microphone in hand to a lot of boos from the crowd. Danny D announces that rather than versing Rocque in a one-on-one contest, Jones will be facing Ramon Rocque, Brett Carter and The Assassin in a three-on-one handicap match!

Closing Stages
8 Minutes 12 Seconds Completed
Jones has fought hard but the numbers have been a huge factor in him being in such a bad predicament with the three men working like a well-oiled machine to put Jones away. Danny D supported the three men at ringside the whole time and just as Jones was building momentum against Carter, he provided a timely distraction as he went up top for a 720 Splash, Carter tagged Rocque in who nailed a huge boot to the jaw knocking Jones to the outside and landing very awkwardly on his neck, he eventually got counted out.

Winner The Team of; Ramon Rocque, Brett Carter & The Assassin

After the match Danny D threw Jones in the ring and the four men beat him down before Danny D nailed a motor city destroyer.

Revolution Heavyweight Championship Match
Jake Lyndon © vs. Angel Rodriguez
Mexican Death Match

Closing Stages
24 Minutes 51 Seconds
This match has been incredible with Angel Rodriguez and Jake Lyndon putting on a clinic. Rodriguez is now in firm control after blast Lyndon through a table with a superplex. He begins to stomp away at Lyndon before going to the outside and grabbing at chair. He gets back in the ring and lines Lyndon up but before he can connect with the shot Lyndon nails a dropkick to the guts of Rodriguez, hunching him over and forcing him to drop the chair. Lyndon quickly plants him with a Lightning Spiral on top of the chair before covering him, 1…2…3! The ref. begins his ten count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9.. Rodriguez it to one knee .10

Winner Jake Lyndon & Still Revolution Heavyweight Champion
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Cruiserweight Championship Match
Riff Radley ©️ vs. Kevin Evans
Singapore Cane Match
Before the match could start, a man dressed in a pair of black jeans and a mainly black T-Shirt with the teal blue Revolution logo on the front of it comes running down to the ring with a series of referee’s behind him. He whispers in Tony Chimmel’s ear.

::Tony Chimmel:: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed by a representative of the new Revolution General Manager that this belt will not be defended in a Singapore Cane match but rather a, Nowhere to Hide Match, where you can win by pinfall, submission or if your opponents two feet touches the floor on the outside and it’s spotted by one of these ten referee’s, so let’s get started! Introducing first …

The crowd boo at the announcement

Closing Stages
7 Minutes 7 Seconds Completed
Evans is completely out of control and has been completely dominating the match and could have had it all wrapped up by now. Evans is pounding away at Radley until a ref. pulls him away, Evans slaps the ref. and suddenly snaps out of is trance, having no clue where he is. He begins looking around with a stunned look on his face when he is rolled up by Radley, 1 … 2 … 3!

Winner Riff Radley & Still Cruiserweight Champion

Global Championship Match
Sammy Steel ©️ vs. Casey Anomaly
Barbed Wire Massacre
Again, before the match could start, the same man from the Cruiserweight Championship match runs to the ring to a chorus of boos. The man hands Tony Chimmel a card and he quickly reads it over before frowning.

::Tony Chimmel:: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received this note from the new Revolution General Manager, it reads: “A Barbed Wire Massacre? How stupid! I’d much rather see a Ladder Match for the Global Championship, and because quite frankly, I’m the only person who matters that’s watching this match, that’s what it’s going to be!”

The crowd has a somewhat mixed reaction

Closing Stages
11 Minutes 47 Seconds Completed
The competitors can’t be separated in this one with neither man holding an advantage long enough to even get half way up the ladder! Steel begins climbing the ladder but as he gets about halfway up, Anomaly slips under him and slams him down with a massive powerbomb! Anomaly is quick to his feet and looks poised to regain the Global Championship when Hunter J rushes to the ring. He slips in the ring unnoticed by Anomaly and drop kicks the ladder from under him. Anomaly lands on one knee and as he stands up is planted by a strong HJO! The crowd has a fairly mixed reaction as Hunter rolls Anomaly out of the ring. Steel slowly finds his feet and climbs the ladder and takes down his championship.

Winner Sammy Steel & Still Global Champion

Singles Match
Harry Jones vs. Ramon Rocque

Before the match can start, Harry Jones contract owner, Danny D walks onto the stage with a microphone in hand to a lot of boos from the crowd. Danny D announces that rather than versing Rocque in a one-on-one contest, Jones will be facing Ramon Rocque, Brett Carter and The Assassin in a three-on-one handicap match!

Closing Stages
8 Minutes 12 Seconds Completed
Jones has fought hard but the numbers have been a huge factor in him being in such a bad predicament with the three men working like a well-oiled machine to put Jones away. Danny D supported the three men at ringside the whole time and just as Jones was building momentum against Carter, he provided a timely distraction as he went up top for a 720 Splash, Carter tagged Rocque in who nailed a huge boot to the jaw knocking Jones to the outside and landing very awkwardly on his neck, he eventually got counted out.

Winner The Team of; Ramon Rocque, Brett Carter & The Assassin

After the match Danny D threw Jones in the ring and the four men beat him down before Danny D nailed a motor city destroyer.

Revolution Heavyweight Championship Match
Jake Lyndon ©️ vs. Angel Rodriguez
Mexican Death Match

Closing Stages
24 Minutes 51 Seconds
This match has been incredible with Angel Rodriguez and Jake Lyndon putting on a clinic. Rodriguez is now in firm control after blast Lyndon through a table with a superplex. He begins to stomp away at Lyndon before going to the outside and grabbing at chair. He gets back in the ring and lines Lyndon up but before he can connect with the shot Lyndon nails a dropkick to the guts of Rodriguez, hunching him over and forcing him to drop the chair. Lyndon quickly plants him with a Lightning Spiral on top of the chair before covering him, 1…2…3! The ref. begins his ten count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9.. Rodriguez it to one knee .10

Winner Jake Lyndon & Still Revolution Heavyweight Champion
The new General Manager is a fucking dick Razz
but great show Jake
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 am

He sure is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 am

Great show Jakey.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 am

Introducing first, from Clunes, Victoria, Australia weighing in at 187 pounds JOSH POLSON!

*Josh is slapping hands with all the fans on his way down the aisle, he gets in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle his right fist raised in his signature pose.*

And his opponent, from Boston Massachusetts weighing in at 290 pounds “The Punisher” HARDCORE PULVERISER!

*Pulveriser strides down the ramp, gets in the ring and glares at Polson*

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen winning with 53% of the vote, the following contest is an [b]I QUIT MATCH!!![b]

*Josh winces at this while Pulveriser laughs evilly, the ref checks both men and calls for the bell*

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Ross: Oh my god this is the worst possible scenario for Josh Polson

Todd Grisham: No Count outs, No Disqualification, No Submissions, No Pinfalls, No Rope-Breaks, Pulveriser can and will do anything he damn well likes

*Pulveriser bulldozes Polson into a corner and lays into him with 5 good body blows sitting Josh down, he follows up with a knee to the skull, Polson goes to crawl out but Pulveriser drags him back in places his head on the ropes and presses down on his neck choking him out*

Ref *audible* What do you say Polson?

Josh: *coughing* Gunna have to do more than this HP!

*Josh grips the rope and manages to stand up knocking Pulveriser back in the process, Pulveriser charges at him but Polson pulls the ropes down sending Pulveriser to the floor*

Todd: Is it just me or has Polson grown stronger over the course of this rivalry?

JR: I was speaking with Polson earlier on today and he said whilst the Road to the Throne match hurt like hell every subsequent match that these two have had he says it’s almost come to the stage where he doesn’t feel the pain anymore

*Pulveriser gets up only to be met with a crossbody from Polson, Polson quickly jumps on the apron and waits for Pulveriser to get up, when he does Polson executes a Springboard Whisper in the Wind sending both men crashing to the floor*

JR: The heart and soul of the young Australian, putting everything on the line to win this match

*Polson stands up and decides to lock in a one-legged Boston Crab*

Ref: Just tell me Pulveriser okay?

Hardcore Pulveriser: If you think I’m gunna say it over a kiddies submission you really have BEEN SMOKING TO MUCH POLSON!

*Pulveriser turns around and kicks out sending Polson onto his back, both men quickly regain their feet and begin to trade punches until Pulveriser sends Polson onto the announce table with an uppercut, Pulveriser clears all the stuff off the table before placing Polson on the table, getting on it himself, hoisting Polson up in a Vertical Suplex and nailing the Jackhammer slam, sending Polson through the woodwork, Pulveriser stands up and asks for the ref’s mic before leaning over Polson*

Hardcore Pulveriser: So have you had enough yet? Let’s face it Polson you don’t have what it takes to stand toe-to-toe with me so here’s what’s going to happen I’m going to put the mic to your lips and your going to say the two words

*Pulveriser lowers the mic only to be met with Polson’s hand grabbing the mic in a death-grip*

Josh: … y’know had this been earlier in the year I probably would have … but not now *begins to stand* because I’ve learnt how to beat you … overcome the pain, overcome Hardcore Pulveriser *regains vertical base* And rest assured Pulveriser I can take a hell of a lot more now than when we first danced so if you want me to say two words … here they are

*the crowd goes deadly silent, then Josh flips Pulveriser the bird*

Josh: F*bleep* NO!

*the crowd erupts in cheers as Josh bounces the mic off Pulveriser’s head and lays into him, Pulveriser is taken off-guard by Polson’s sudden actions so he retreats to evade the onslaught, Polson quickly goes underneath the ring and pulls out his cricket bat to the cheers of the crowd as a strong “Polson!” chant echoes through the arena, Pulveriser runs up the ramp and behind the curtain, Polson and a camera in hot pursuit*

Todd: Y’know in all of Pulveriser’s time in this industry I highly doubt he’s ever seen a punching bag that fights back

*Both men (JR & Todd) laugh at this*

Back live

*Pulveriser can be seen entering the parking lot, closely followed by Polson who decides to have a running swing at Pulveriser who dodges, spins Polson around, disarms him with a kick to the mid-section and throws him into the bull-bar of his (Polson’s) own Hilux*

*Pulveriser staggers back before looking around for a second, he spots a motorcycle wandering over to it people recognize it as Pulveriser’s very own bike as they boo heavily he gets a sadistic grin on his face he bands down on the other side of the bike and takes out a steel rod before returning to Josh*

Pulveriser: You should have chucked it in when u had the chance Polson now I’m going to finish the job I started on your ribs

*Pulveriser raises the pipe for a potential knockout blow but Polson ducks under drilling him with the Side Effect*

*Polson stands up and picks up the pipe before looking at Pulveriser, his teeth gritted together*

*Polson flips Pulveriser over and locks in a STF using the steel pipe to choke Pulveriser out*

Josh: YOU LIKE MAKING ME BLEED SO MUCH?! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT YOU SUM BITCH!

*Pulveriser is struggling frantically to find a way out after 30 seconds he starts to cough up blood, as the ref bends down Pulveriser snatches the mic*

Hardcore Pulveriser: I QUIT!!! I QUIT!!!

*the arena explodes with cheers as Josh releases the hold and rolls away from Pulveriser*

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match… JOSH POLSON!!!

*Josh is resting his head on his arms breathing heavily, while Pulveriser is massaging his throat, Polson gets up and walks over to Pulveriser and offers his hand for a help up. Pulveriser gets to his own feet under his own power, then disrespectfully spits in Josh's face, gets on his bike & rides out of the arena*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

Opening

Mark “Razor” Jones and Calvin Hobbs starts things off with Jones catching Hobbs off guard with a Razor Knee and Razor Bomb combination for a two count, which surprises the hell out of Jordan Chase who is standing on the apron, Mark then uses his strength to throw Hobbs across the ring into the turnbuckles before charging at him in the corner and making him stumble forwards into a huge suplex, Mark then goes over to Chase and tries to pull him into ring, but Chase drops to the ground and makes Mark’s head bounce off the ropes, which he then dazzlingly turns around into a spear by Hobbs for a two count.

Middle

Santiago Del Rosario and Chase are going at in the middle of the ring with Chase trying to pound some sense into Rosario, but Santiago bounces off the ropes and comes at Chase with a Spinkick knocking him off his feet, Santiago then looks from Chase to the turnbuckles before running towards the corner before flipping off it onto Chase with a moonsault for a two count, Rosario then taunts for Hobbs get into the ring, but Jones stares him down making him stay on the apron, Santiago then turns around to focus his attention back on Chase, but gets taken out with a Cutter for a two count, Chase then tags in Hobbs.

Ending

Hobbs and Jones are now back in the ring with Hobbs in control after Chase and him double teamed Mark for a while, Hobbs lays out Jones with a Reverse DDT followed by a Swinging Neckbreaker then lifts Mark up for the Bitch Buster, but Jones uses his weight against Hobbs and leans forwards, so that Calvin drops to his back before he was suppose making Jones get out of his grasp, Both men then gets to their feet as Hobbs holds his back in pain, but Jones hits him with a Lifting sitout spinebuster sending him back to the mat, Chase steps into the ring and attacks Jones from behind knocking him to the mat before taunting him, but what Chase doesn’t realize that is Rosario up on the ropes to which he gets hit with a Springboard dropkick sending him straight though the ropes, Hobbs then gets to his feet, but gets drop kicked from behind onto the ropes by Santiago straight away, who follows it up with the 619 and makes Hobbs rebound straight into Mark’s Inevitable Clamp, which he taps out to after a few seconds.

{After the match, Mark Jones and Santiago Del Rosario celebrate their tag team win as the crowd cheers for them}
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

Opening

The match starts with Demon & Azazel going face to face, then shaking hands in the middle of the ring. The 2 go to their neutral corners to start the match. The bell sounds & both men circle the ring & tie up to see who is the stronger of the 2. It looks like Azazel might get the better, but Demon powers back on & the 2 reach a stalemate. The 2 go to tie up 10 seconds later, but Demon knees Azazel in the mid-section & connects with a huge right hand. He throws Azazel off the ropes & tries for a big boot, but Azazel ducks it & attempts the Torture Rack, but Demon counters & attempts the Cobra Death Drop, but Azazel counters it & the 2 reach another stalemate.

Middle

After sending Demon shoulder first into the steel steps, Azazel has full control of the match. He throws Demon into the ring & connects with a violent powerslam. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Azazel lifts Demon up & hoists Demon up for a vertical suplex, but holds Demon up as the fans seem impressed with Azazel's display of strength. Azazel then falls back to hit the suplex, then goes for the pin. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Azazel picks Demon up & throws him into the corner. Azazel charges & attempts a corner clothesline, but Demon connects with a massive boot to the face, knocking Azazel down to the mat.

{Will give you guys the ending later}
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:02 pm

*waiting for the ending*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 am

Opening

The match starts with Demon & Azazel going face to face, then shaking hands in the middle of the ring. The 2 go to their neutral corners to start the match. The bell sounds & both men circle the ring & tie up to see who is the stronger of the 2. It looks like Azazel might get the better, but Demon powers back on & the 2 reach a stalemate. The 2 go to tie up 10 seconds later, but Demon knees Azazel in the mid-section & connects with a huge right hand. He throws Azazel off the ropes & tries for a big boot, but Azazel ducks it & attempts the Torture Rack, but Demon counters & attempts the Cobra Death Drop, but Azazel counters it & the 2 reach another stalemate.

Middle

After sending Demon shoulder first into the steel steps, Azazel has full control of the match. He throws Demon into the ring & connects with a violent powerslam. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Azazel lifts Demon up & hoists Demon up for a vertical suplex, but holds Demon up as the fans seem impressed with Azazel's display of strength. Azazel then falls back to hit the suplex, then goes for the pin. 1.., 2.., Demon kicks out. Azazel picks Demon up & throws him into the corner. Azazel charges & attempts a corner clothesline, but Demon connects with a massive boot to the face, knocking Azazel down to the mat.

Ending

Both Demon & Azazel are down after Azazel managed to connect with a huge superplex off the top rope. The 2 men get to their feet at the ref's count of 7 & begin slowly trading punches. Azazel looks to be getting the better of it, but when he attempts a clothesline, Demon nail him with a violent big boot. Demon raises his open right hand to signal for the chokeslam, waiting for Azazel to get up. Azazel gets to his feet & Demon grabs him by the throat. As Demon attempts the chokeslam, Azazel grabs Demon by the throat as well. Both behemoths begin to see who will lose their grip first, but neither seem intent on letting go. Suddenly, Azazel knees Demon in the mid-section & nails him with the chokeslam. Azazel goes for the cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon just gets the shoulder up. Azazel looks at the referee in disbelief, then picks Demon up & attempts another chokeslam, but Demon counters it & hits the Cobra Death Drop. Demon goes for the cover. 1.., 2.., thr, Demon gets smashed right in the back with a steel chair.

ding ding ding

The referee calls for the bell & the man swinging the steel chair happens to be Lionel Deathshot, Demon's brother. Lionel waits for Demon to get to his feet, then when it happens, Lionel bashes Demon in the skull with the steel chair. Mark "Razor" Jones & Jayden Robertson run out & clear Lionel out of the ring. As Demon, now beginning to bleed, begins to pull himself to his feet, Mark & Jayden turn their attention to Demon & stare at him. Azazel begins to get to his feet & he picks up the steel chair that Lionel dropped. Demon finally gets to his feet & sees that Mark & Jayden are staring at him, then out of nowhere, Azazel strikes Demon in the back of the head with the steel chair, knocking Demon out cold. Mark looks at Azazel, then they & Jayden smirk evilly & pick Demon back up. Azazel & Mark keep Demon his knees, but hold both his arms up, as Jayden smirks & begins to trash-talk Demon. Jayden runs off the ropes & connects with a violent dropkick to the face, sending Demon face first down to the mat. Mark picks Demon back up, has him in position & hits him with Full Force Impact on the steel chair. Azazel gets his turn & gets Demon in the Torture Rack, applying as much pressure as he possibly can. Demon's blood begins to drip down Azazel's body, as he has applied the hold to perfection. After about 45 seconds, Azazel releases the hold & Demon is 100% unconscious. Mark, Jayden & Azazel stand over Demon's body & pose as the fans boo.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 am

Introducing first, from Clunes, Victoria, Australia weighing in at 187 pounds JOSH POLSON!
*Josh is slapping hands with all the fans on his way down the aisle, he gets in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle his right fist raised in his signature pose.*

And his opponent, from Boston Massachusetts weighing in at 290 pounds “The Punisher” HARDCORE PULVERISER!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen winning with 53% of the vote, the following contest is an I QUIT MATCH!!!

*Josh winces at this while Pulveriser laughs evilly, the ref checks both men and calls for the bell*

DING! DING! DING!

Todd Grisham: No Count outs, No Disqualification, No Submissions, No Pinfalls, No Rope-Breaks, Pulveriser can and will do anything he damn well likes

*Pulveriser bulldozes Polson into a corner and lays into him with 5 good body blows sitting Josh down, he follows up with a knee to the skull, Polson goes to crawl out but Pulveriser drags him back in places his head on the ropes and presses down on his neck choking him out*

*Josh grips the rope and manages to stand up knocking Pulveriser back in the process, Pulveriser charges at him but Polson pulls the ropes down sending Pulveriser to the floor*

Todd: Is it just me or has Polson grown stronger over the course of this rivalry?

JR: I was speaking with Polson earlier on today and he said whilst the Road to the Throne match hurt like hell every subsequent match that these two have had he says it’s almost come to the stage where he doesn’t feel the pain anymore

*Pulveriser gets up only to be met with a crossbody from Polson, Polson quickly jumps on the apron and waits for Pulveriser to get up, when he does Polson executes a Springboard Whisper in the Wind sending both men crashing to the floor*

JR: The heart and soul of the young Australian, putting everything on the line to win this match

Hardcore Pulveriser: If you think I’m gunna say it over a kiddies submission you really have BEEN SMOKING TO MUCH POLSON!

*Pulveriser turns around and kicks out sending Polson onto his back, both men quickly regain their feet and begin to trade punches until Pulveriser sends Polson onto the announce table with an uppercut, Pulveriser clears all the stuff off the table before placing Polson on the table, getting on it himself, hoisting Polson up in a Vertical Suplex and nailing the Jackhammer slam, sending Polson through the woodwork, Pulveriser stands up and asks for the ref’s mic before leaning over Polson*

Hardcore Pulveriser: So have you had enough yet? Let’s face it Polson you don’t have what it takes to stand toe-to-toe with me so here’s what’s going to happen I’m going to put the mic to your lips and your going to say the two words

*Pulveriser lowers the mic only to be met with Polson’s hand grabbing the mic in a death-grip*

Josh: … y’know had this been earlier in the year I probably would have … but not now *begins to stand* because I’ve learnt how to beat you … overcome the pain, overcome Hardcore Pulveriser *regains vertical base* And rest assured Pulveriser I can take a hell of a lot more now than when we first danced. But you wanted me to say two words so here they are

*the crowd erupts in cheers as Josh bounces the mic off Pulveriser’s head and lays into him, Pulveriser is taken off-guard by Polson’s sudden actions so he retreats to evade the onslaught, Polson quickly goes underneath the ring and pulls out his cricket bat to the cheers of the crowd as a strong “Polson!” chant echoes through the arena, Pulveriser runs up the ramp and behind the curtain, Polson and a camera in hot pursuit*

Todd: Y’know in all of Pulveriser’s time in this industry I highly doubt he’s ever seen a punching bag that fights back

Back live

*Pulveriser can be seen entering the parking lot, closely followed by Polson who decides to have a running swing at Pulveriser who dodges, spins Polson around, disarms him with a kick to the mid-section and throws him into the bull-bar of his (Polson’s) own Hilux*

*Pulveriser staggers back before looking around for a second, he turns back to Josh’s Hilux as he goes over to fork around in the back he goes off camera for a moment before he comes back with a steel pipe as they boo heavily he gets a sadistic grin on his face before returning to Josh*

Pulveriser: You should have chucked it in when u had the chance Polson now I’m going to finish the job I started on your ribs

*Pulveriser raises the pipe for a potential knockout blow but Polson ducks under drilling him with the Side Effect*

*Polson stands up and picks up the pipe before looking at Pulveriser, his teeth gritted together*

*Polson flips Pulveriser over and locks in a STF using the steel pipe to choke Pulveriser out*

*Pulveriser is struggling frantically to find a way out after 30 seconds he starts to cough up blood, as the ref bends down Pulveriser snatches the mic*

*the arena explodes with cheers as Josh releases the hold and rolls away from Pulveriser*

*Josh is resting his head on his arms breathing heavily, while Pulveriser is massaging his throat, Polson gets up and walks over to Pulveriser and offers his hand for a help up*

TBC by Hardcore Pulveriser

Last edited by ozziewwefan101 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing the match out/bolding of the match type/one bit dosen't make sense)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen winning with 53% of the vote, the following contest is an I QUIT MATCH!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Josh: … y’know had this been earlier in the year I probably would have … but not now *begins to stand* because I’ve learnt how to beat you … overcome the pain, overcome Hardcore Pulveriser *regains vertical base* And rest assured Pulveriser I can take a hell of a lot more now than when we first danced. But you wanted me to say two words so here they are

Back live

*Pulveriser staggers back before looking around for a second, he turns back to Josh’s Hilux as he goes over to fork around in the back he goes off camera for a moment before he comes back with a steel pipe as they boo heavily he gets a sadistic grin on his face before returning to Josh*

*Josh is resting his head on his arms breathing heavily, while Pulveriser is massaging his throat, Polson gets up and walks over to Pulveriser and offers his hand for a help up*

TBC by Hardcore Pulveriser

*facepalm* Check the first page man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Battle Ground   CWW Presents: Battle Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW Presents: Battle Ground
Page 1 of 1