The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:53 am

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena and heads in)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:33 am

Chatbox kids
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:49 am

(This video plays, showing some of Shane's moves)

"The Dragon is coming and The Dragon will break your arms"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

Revolution would like to with Hunter J a happy 25th birthday for this upcoming Sunday. We are still waiting to hear the comments of Harry Jones on the occassion.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:03 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones posted the following on his Twitter (@AgeOfExtreme)

"I hope nobody is offended by Hunter J's comment he made based on a very sensitive subject. You know what I am talking about. It is NOT okay...Unless your name is Surge. I can assure you that justice will be served! I will kick his pathetic ass around the ring! Peace out."

Surge has responded to Harry Jones, putting in use his long lost Twitter account.

@KillSurgeKill: "You damn right, honky. You go get his ass, Harry. After all, it's not like you're a has-been or anything. Jajajajajaja.
Oh, and by the way, I started this whole Twitter thing...and it's gay."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:43 am

*Josh Polson reads the e-mail from Matt Dean saying he will be at Roulette in action*
Josh: *chuckles* The benifet of Star Power i guess oh well better get into it
*Josh quickly shoots Lara James an email wishing her and Hardcore Demon luck against himself and the "Lara James jobber" Amber
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:28 pm

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Ban716

Harry Jones is seen standing inside the CWW ring with a microphone in his hand.

Harry Jones: “Right now I could be doing two things. The first option is to out class Hunter J on the microphone. The second is to come out here in front of a live audience and settle things the ‘new’ way. To me it seems that when Superstars are on twitter, they somehow have boulders in the sack. But in person they are as flat as a tack. So I am going to make a stand on Hunter J’s career and raise the awareness of the adhocracy that he is; and I am doing it the new way. I have got to admit, I am a slave to trends…”

Harry Jones pulls out his iPhone 4G from his pocket and he opens up his twitter page. Harry types a sentence on his key pad and then slides his iPhone into his back pocket. Harry grimaces at the fans in the audience and glares at one particular woman who is reading Harry’s tweet.

Harry Jones: “If you don’t have a twitter, or for some weird reason you are not a follower of the Extreme Angel; this is what I just tweeted.”

[A photo capture of Harry’s twitter page appears on the titantron. Harry’s post reads; “Happy birthday, Little Sister! But I am four years older than you so I am still your Big Daddy, bitch!”]

Harry Jones: “That is right…The tape worm himself celebrates his twenty-fifth birthday today. Today is a day that should be celebrated as the greatest day on Earth; because today, Hunter J comes a whole year closer to death. No seriously, he would not be missed by anybody. In fact, if I have the opportunity to break his neck during our match at Roulette, then by God I will do just that! Don’t boo me; I will be doing you all a favour! The retard needs to be put out of his misery, I mean come on! If I could describe him in one word then that word would be; appalling. CWW has gone from the legendary and prestigious Zane Walker, to the ‘Australian Badass’, ‘The Scorpion’, ‘The Cobra’ Hardcore Demon, to the ‘Age of Extreme’ Harry Jones. All those big names were the stepping stones to our industry as we know it, but I have a very bad feeling about the future. I am turning thirty years old this September, so I still have a lot left in the tank, but when I am gone this company will be left in the hands of Hunter J and all of his super duper independent wrestler butt buddies. Enjoy what you’ve got…Because it ain’t gonna last forever! [The majority of the CWW Universe boos Jones, yet as usual he still has a small group of fanatics who will always mark for him whenever they hear his name]. But that is were I step in. The Age of Extreme is all about keeping CWW free from peasants like Jonathon Congreve. At Roulette he will meet his demise! Has he ever looked in a mirror? This is exactly what the fool sounds like; ‘Fuck Harry Jones he fucking sucks fucking hairy balls…fuck!’ You would think that his pointless excessive swearing is bad enough, but then he puts himself in even deeper water by whinging about never being put in the spotlight. If he wasn’t so arrogant then he would realise that he does not deserve to fight in the main event. The attention seeking whore does absolutely everything to try and get over with you imbeciles, even if it means getting the studio in trouble for his language and his comments on rape and other subjects which should not be touched. He spat in my eye the other night…and eye for an eye, hey? I would respect Hunter if he knew were his place was, but getting through to the moron is like running through a brick wall. I mean, he is almost too stupid to insult! Well…I guess I am going to go home. Train for any challenges that await me after I deal with my ‘Little Bitch’ and then I might go get a burger from Hungry Jacks. Good night, CWW Universe! I would like to finish up by saying; I hate you all.”
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:01 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Chris James walks around fustrated that Chase & Hobbs cost him his match.
Omega walks into the arena and sees James. He walks over and laughs.

Omega: Don't feel so good, does it?
Chris James:**He glares at him** You want to return the favor just because I made fun of you and how you fail to win the Acceleration Championship,I might kinda deserve that but atleast I didn't get a beat down from 2 guys.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Chris James:**He glares at him** You want to return the favor just because I made fun of you and how you fail to win the Acceleration Championship,I might kinda deserve that but atleast I didn't get a beat down from 2 guys.
Omega: Its cause the guys who beat me down were ACTUALLY talented, unlike the guys who beat you down, and unlike you.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Omega: Its cause the guys who beat me down were ACTUALLY talented, unlike the guys who beat you down, and unlike you.
Chris James:So your saying i'm not talented,the man that beat you in lot of matches and you have the balls to say I don't have talent.Well I agree with you one thing,Hobbs & Chase aren't talented but when I am done teaching them a lesson I'm going straight after you and I will make you regret pissing me the fuck off!!!!!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:23 pm

*The CWW Vixens Champion Lara James is seen arriving at the arena. She spends her usual time with her fans before heading inside, wondering where all the women have gone*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Ljrn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Calvin Hobbs and Jordan Chase are preparing to do a promo(tonight or tomorrow)

Craig Owens is prepping a promo(Tomorrow)

Dan Maskell is in the gym

TST are in their locker room
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Shade wrote:

Surge sees Maskell in the gym and stands there, watching him train.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:13 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Dan carries on doing what he is doing in the ring before taking a seat on the turbuckle]

Dan: Long time no see Surge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Shade wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Dan carries on doing what he is doing in the ring before taking a seat on the turbuckle]

Surge walks up, in his street clothes, and hops onto the apron. He then boosts off the bottom rope, hoping into a sitting position on the turnbuckle perpendicular to Maskell. He looks across the ring at him.

"I could say the same myself...but I see a lot of you. Especially with your recent rise in popularity. And besides, I've always been a Dan Maskell fan, even when we were at each-others throats because of...-" Surge trails off, thinking Dan gets the point.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Chris James:So your saying i'm not talented,the man that beat you in lot of matches and you have the balls to say I don't have talent.Well I agree with you one thing,Hobbs & Chase aren't talented but when I am done teaching them a lesson I'm going straight after you and I will make you regret pissing me the fuck off!!!!!
Omega: You'l never learn Chris...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Surge is asleep in his locker room, rolling around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OT: Wake Surge up and make him RP with Xtreme.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

OOC: Or Matt could make him up. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

OOC: Or Matt could make him up. Whatever.
OT: Nah get him in the ring.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

"Right Now" by KoRn plays as Surge walks down to the ring. The fans go into a frenzy of boos and cheers as the masked man heads down the ramp, wearing a DeviantART tee along with a black pair of pants and sneakers. And his mask? Well, it's the normal black base with blue abstract thunder designs this time. He lazily heads into the ring, grabs a mic and walks up the steps before standing in the center of the ring. He looks around at the fans at attendance, their reactions still going.

"Seriously..." Surge starts, "...shut the fuck up."

This only drives the crowd to keep going. Surge simply waves them away.

"Alright, whatever. I don't give a shit. Because, you cripples aren't the reason I came down here. The reason I came down here...was Matt Xtreme. Here's the deal - no matter how much times I put the hurt on him, he keeps coming back. And quite honestly, I welcome it. Because, the fact is, this isn't malicious what I'm doing. Sure, it may look malicious and random - how I attacked Matt before just brutally beating the crap out of him. But, like everything I am, this too has much more levels and layers. Through my return and beat-down of Matt, I have brought ratings to Revolution. Hell, I know I wouldn't have watched Revolution before. Jake Lyndon as World Champion? Boring. That's why CWW brought me in. They were about ready to suck my dick before I said yes to the contract they offered me. And all they wanted from me? Ratings. They were going to do anything for the ratings I brang. And how would I bring these ratings? Why, start a feud of course. After some months of fighting, I'd finish the guy off and go on, bringing more and more ratings. So, yes, I don't hate Matt Xtreme - I'm just here for the huge money I'm getting paid to bring ratings. And unfortunately, the tail-end of that deal has Matt on it. So, Matt, get your ass out here. Let's hear from you, you piece of shit."

The fans give another huge mixed reaction, with more cheers this time. Some also chant, "Bring out Matt".
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:05 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:

"Right Now" by KoRn plays as Surge walks down to the ring. The fans go into a frenzy of boos and cheers as the masked man heads down the ramp, wearing a DeviantART tee along with a black pair of pants and sneakers. And his mask? Well, it's the normal black base with blue abstract thunder designs this time. He lazily heads into the ring, grabs a mic and walks up the steps before standing in the center of the ring. He looks around at the fans at attendance, their reactions still going.

"Seriously..." Surge starts, "...shut the fuck up."

This only drives the crowd to keep going. Surge simply waves them away.

"Alright, whatever. I don't give a shit. Because, you cripples aren't the reason I came down here. The reason I came down here...was Matt Xtreme. Here's the deal - no matter how much times I put the hurt on him, he keeps coming back. And quite honestly, I welcome it. Because, the fact is, this isn't malicious what I'm doing. Sure, it may look malicious and random - how I attacked Matt before just brutally beating the crap out of him. But, like everything I am, this too has much more levels and layers. Through my return and beat-down of Matt, I have brought ratings to Revolution. Hell, I know I wouldn't have watched Revolution before. Jake Lyndon as World Champion? Boring. That's why CWW brought me in. They were about ready to suck my dick before I said yes to the contract they offered me. And all they wanted from me? Ratings. They were going to do anything for the ratings I brang. And how would I bring these ratings? Why, start a feud of course. After some months of fighting, I'd finish the guy off and go on, bringing more and more ratings. So, yes, I don't hate Matt Xtreme - I'm just here for the huge money I'm getting paid to bring ratings. And unfortunately, the tail-end of that deal has Matt on it. So, Matt, get your ass out here. Let's hear from you, you piece of shit."

The fans give another huge mixed reaction, with more cheers this time. Some also chant, "Bring out Matt".

['All I Want' by A Day To Remember plays over the PA system as 'The Chosen One' emerges onto the entrance ramp. The CWW Universe burst into an uproar as Matt Xtreme holds a replica of Surge's mask above his head. Xtreme is handed a microphone from Chimel. He enters the ring and sizes up to his Roulette opponent; Surge.]

Matt Xtreme: “Without your mask; you are nothing. Your mask is symbolic for a lot of things. The mask represents mystery, courage, exclusivity and the sick and twisted feeling that channels through the arena whenever your presence is felt. But more importantly, the mask represents you. When I pin you two times in one night, I will finally eliminate the mask; and when I get rid of your mask, I am getting rid of you! On the Wednesday after Roulette, viewer discretion will be advised because Surge will have to step into the ring and take it off! I have never been more ready for a fight in my life. What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger! You have come so close to ending my career on so many occasions…but at Roulette…I end yours! Your legacy, your dignity, your passion, your identity...[Matt drops the mask] it all dies!”
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:26 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:

Surge walks up, in his street clothes, and hops onto the apron. He then boosts off the bottom rope, hoping into a sitting position on the turnbuckle perpendicular to Maskell. He looks across the ring at him.

"I could say the same myself...but I see a lot of you. Especially with your recent rise in popularity. And besides, I've always been a Dan Maskell fan, even when we were at each-others throats because of...-" Surge trails off, thinking Dan gets the point.

Dan: thank you, I must say it is a surprise sometimes to hear how many fans I have.

OT: sorry for late reply dude
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:45 am

Chatbox kids.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:04 am

[As Jordan Chase's Them Music plays the crowd boo incredibly loudly, as Chase walks onto the stage wearing a White shirt, Black Trousers and Black shoes the crowd boo even louder, Jordan then holds one of his books in the air which earns more boos from the crowd, Jordan then slowly walks down to the ring, as Chase gets in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Chase: save your applause please, it is I your saviour, Your Words of Wisdom Jordan Chase, and I am out here to address a few important issues, so first off I shall start by talking about a young, Infantile boy named Chris James who seems to have his heart set on making his fame by interrupting me and stealing my spotlight, which In my view shows a incredibly insecure, uneducated man.

[The Crowd begin to boo until Chase holds his hand in the air to silence the crowd]

Chase: second of all, the CWW World Champion Mark Jones been getting involved in my business aswell now fair enough you may be the Champion and the so called most talented man on the roster but the only reason really that you have been champion that long is because people like me and Calvin Hobbs have not been In CWW, as if we were you would have lost that belt ages ago.

[Crowd boo again and chant for Mark Jones]

Chase: so allow me to introduce you to, Calvin 'The Hurricane' Hobbs.

[as Calvin Hobbs music plays the crowd boo more and more, as Calvin walks out wearing a Black Shirt and Black trousers the crowd boo even more, Calvin walks down to the ring slowly as Chase smirks, once Calvin is in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Calvin: as Chase said Chris James and Mark Jones you guys are in trouble another person who is in the shit is Hardcore Demon who I challenged to match for next week, you see me and Chase we know people hate us in the back but we will make them respect us, so be ready WAR as there is a storm coming and you will follow the Words of Chase.

[as the Crowd begin to boo ____________________ walks out]

TBC by He knows who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next